[Discussion] Maou (Ohno Satoshi & Ikuta Toma)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 26th, '08, 03:12

That old man is Ikehata, a reporter who once wrote a report on newspaper about Serizawa killing Hideo but Eisaku, using money, forced his company to fire him. He also seeks revenge and asked Naruse not to take the offer to become the Serizawa's legal adviser.
If I remember it correctly.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 26th, '08, 04:09

ganstream2 wrote:Actually...
The paper shows that Hideo's brother (Ryou) was pronounced dead. And that girl in the end, was Ryou's older sister...whose name wasn't written in the family register...

But what is more important is the next episode...is that a tarot card sent to Ryou that I saw in the preview? damn...its getting better and better...
its getting better and better...can't wait for episode 5..its gonna be big.
actually...
Hideo and "the lawyer who calls himself Naruse Ryou" family name is really not "Naruse". I hope somebody can read the death certificate that was shown to Naoto. The real family name is there i think.
about the card, somebody discovered his secret I think...
I'm suspecting it'll start to differ a bit from the original after episode 5. Right until now, everything seems to be parallel to Mawang only faster with slight difference in the leads characterization.

Also a question on the bald man, Ikehata..
Did anybody catch what Naoto's brother mentioned to his secretary (spectacle friend) about Ikehata? Because i remember after that they showed Naruse starring at a newspaper clip at his red room and Ikehata's photo was also there. He must be one of his target too.
Catch with you guys later :)
I'm loving the views on Naruse & Naoto here.

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 26th, '08, 06:14

aishoni2 wrote:
actually...
Hideo and "the lawyer who calls himself Naruse Ryou" family name is really not "Naruse". I hope somebody can read the death certificate that was shown to Naoto. The real family name is there i think.
about the card, somebody discovered his secret I think...
i think...
he just changed his name and pronounce the "old" him dead, as not to attract unwanted attention. Knowing that had they knew the brother is still alive, then he would be the suspect since he is the only one in the family left and has the biggest motive to go after naoto. not to mention he is the one who actually went and met up with Eisaku, telling him his intention.

IceFight

Post by IceFight » Jul 26th, '08, 06:36

Thanks for that, ganstream ^^
I also agree with ganstream about changing his name for those reasons. Naoto would remember him if he had kept his last name

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 26th, '08, 06:54

IceFight wrote:Thanks for that, ganstream ^^
I also agree with ganstream about changing his name for those reasons. Naoto would remember him if he had kept his last name
hmm.. @ganstream2 & icefight:
how does one change one's name without any records? or to be claimed as a deceased? :| There's only one way to do that without detection: Pseudocide
anyhow, I'm just giving my opinion based on the original drama.. ~~BIG SPOILER~~which will eventually connects him to his mysterious blind sister.~END~
However there's a slight chance they might change this but I doubt it. so yes, Ryou changed his name and the drama makers has hidden their real family name for now.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Jul 26th, '08, 07:47

Urgh...can't sleep...

I really like hearing everyone's opinions about whether Naruse is justified in what he's doing, and whether Serizawa is someone to be sympathized with. The show brings up a lot of interesting questions. I hope more people join in.

This tv season has been weak imo, but Maou is my favorite jdrama so far this year.

@happyfingers
I think right now a lot of people will be on Naruse's side because he's only killed "bad" people so far. The people Naruse is targetting, as far as we can tell, haven't felt a lot of remorse for the coverup. The exception is Serizawa. If Serizawa starts going completely mental or Naruse kills him, I'll probably switch to the other side of the fence. In an odd way, I think Serizawa is the only one who should be spared Maou's wrath.

If this were real life, I don't think people would be so quick to support Naruse. But since it's tv (and Ohno muahaha), people are a little more...accepting? lol. In any case, during a time when a lot of people feel let down by the justice system (doesn't matter what country you're from), I think at least a little bit of Naruse and his vigilante justice will resonate with the viewer.
Spoiler to Ep 4:
Who wants to see Soda get the axe next? Woot! That guy's annoying me lol

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 26th, '08, 09:17

@aishon2:

there is actually another way: forgery. But since I'm just starting to watch the original version, and the casts did say that they tried to stay true to the original, maybe what you say is true.
What really intrigues me is that, how come Naoto didn't realize that Hideo has a brother. I mean, he must've known about it, yet from episode 4, it is as if, he just realize that.
one more thing
checked out the scene once again (watched it on a streaming site), you're right, his name is not Ryou and his family name is not Naruse. Ryou's name is Manaka Tomoo...though it didn't state why he died.
the plot thickens...and Maou official website has already put up a summary for episode 5...damn...

happyfingers

Post by happyfingers » Jul 26th, '08, 16:29

i think..
i'll wait for ep5! :lol since many plots of the drama are still very questionable :scratch:

laceytam

Post by laceytam » Jul 26th, '08, 17:19

can someone translete the preview for epsiode 5? or just the part what ryo says to shiori

petitee

Post by petitee » Jul 27th, '08, 02:52

i havnt seen the K-version yet,for fun to thinkin' of what'll happen next in Maou! ^^
hav to tell all my friends DO NOT SPOIL ME for this dorama - coz they all r K-drama fan. >_<

happyfingers

Post by happyfingers » Jul 27th, '08, 05:10

softsub for ep4 is out, yay --> http://akusub.blogspot.com

as usual pls thank the subber :salut:

QueeenQ6r

Post by QueeenQ6r » Jul 27th, '08, 08:32

woow i like the actros and love the story <<<33
i saw the half of episode one it was interstining 8)
i will completed if i have time lol :D
CYA

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 27th, '08, 12:07

Shocking news from japan : Ohno might be arrested for drug abuse, maou might stop and even his career might end here. Police are currently investigating the case.

pegsball

Post by pegsball » Jul 27th, '08, 12:22

Romance wrote:Shocking news from japan : Ohno might be arrested for drug abuse, maou might stop and even his career might end here. Police are currently investigating the case.
Huh!!??? Is that true!!!??? God, I hope not... where did you hear this?

pegsball

Post by pegsball » Jul 27th, '08, 12:24

Didn't mean to double post and now I can't delete it!!
Last edited by pegsball on Jul 27th, '08, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Jul 27th, '08, 12:28

I have seen the picture of ohno in the tabloid......its pretty old..happened last 2005..i wonder why it came out now and they're targeting him...

i just hope people wouldn't take it seriously....

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 27th, '08, 12:28

Its on 2ch. Even comes with a picture of it. Dunno if its true though...

probably because of his popularity with Maou...seeing the rise in rating for episode 4 compared to episode 3.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 27th, '08, 12:59

ailamarie wrote:I have seen the picture of ohno in the tabloid......its pretty old..happened last 2005..i wonder why it came out now and they're targeting him...

i just hope people wouldn't take it seriously....
Old or not, its becoming a scandal in Japan, NOW.

http://www.bbsdx.net/kansai/file/data/Ohno_DRUG03.jpg
http://www.bbsdx.net/kansai/file/data/Ohno_DRUG04.jpg
http://www.bbsdx.net/kansai/file/data/Ohno_DRUG05.jpg

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Jul 27th, '08, 13:39

Romance wrote:

Old or not, its becoming a scandal in Japan, NOW.
yeah.......and i'm so worried.......
lately, he's been the target of bad publicity...
arashi fans are all anticipating what will happen tomorrow...or what the jimusho will do about this....
:cry:

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 27th, '08, 14:24

old picture is old
and they can't prove it until he is tested NOW and we Arashi, especially Ohno fans won't take this without a fight. They're just hell bent on ruining the guy's (and Arashi's) reputation :cussing:
Whatever happens, he is still OUR MAOU.

oh btw Romance, looking "high" like that doesn't mean he IS taking drugs. Alcohol can do that to and he is old enough to drink and have sex.

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Jul 27th, '08, 14:38

aishoni2 wrote:old picture is old
and they can't prove it until he is tested NOW and we Arashi, especially Ohno fans won't take this without a fight. They're just hell bent on ruining the guy's (and Arashi's) reputation :cussing:

gambare to our riida!!!!

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 27th, '08, 14:54

aishoni2 wrote:old picture is old

oh btw Romance, looking "high" like that doesn't mean he IS taking drugs. Alcohol can do that to and he is old enough to drink and have sex.
Yeah, i just read the news and wrote what they wrote, I also hope nothing happens to him, love maou :thumright:

Lets see what happens tomorrow! but remember, especially in japan you dont want to cause a scandal, japanese society...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 27th, '08, 15:11

yeah and with that here's a picture of our smiling Maou

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Jul 27th, '08, 15:18

Hi Minna

I finished watching episode 4 and directly knew about Ohno's drug issues

I've seen the pictures "romance" posted ...they can't seriously judge him depending on these pix...there's no evidence in them that he was high because of drugs ...it might simply be alcohol
and I don't think Ohno would be sooo careless to take drugs in public
as I read in LJ they were saying he was smoking marijuana in a kareoke place in shibuya

and IF he was smoking in public it doesn't really have to be drugs...it might just be normal cigarettes

This is redicioulous I won't believe it until he's tested and proved to be taking drugs!!

I sooooo not want Maou to stop because of such reason!!

hey9

Post by hey9 » Jul 27th, '08, 15:41

geez, why did you guys have to bring this up? at least you could have posted it in the ohno thread instead of this one. hope this thread doesn't turn into a big gossip frenzy...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 27th, '08, 15:49

^ 2nd that.
i hope no more of this gossip stuff posted here again. if anyone wanted to show support or post more on the gossips please do so in Ohno's thread (including me :P)

@ganstream2.. higher ratings mentioned at 2ch? really?

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 27th, '08, 19:45

Yeah, it was posted on the TV drama board in 2ch.
Episode 5: Ryou received "The Tower" card...which is basically a BAD omen for him. But I guess it connects to the ending in Ma Wang. I hope they don't change the ending in Maou, cuz I like the ending in Ma Wang. It fits the drama well.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 29th, '08, 00:32

ganstream2 wrote:@aishon2:

there is actually another way: forgery. But since I'm just starting to watch the original version, and the casts did say that they tried to stay true to the original, maybe what you say is true.
What really intrigues me is that, how come Naoto didn't realize that Hideo has a brother. I mean, he must've known about it, yet from episode 4, it is as if, he just realize that.
yes, i think he already knew but he unfortunately have ignored it.
He was young (15yrs old) so it can be justified that he was traumatised by his own murder to realize the people who are connected to Hideo were also suffering. His ignorance is his undoing and somewhat it made Naruse vengeance SOMEWHAT justifiable because of his blissful unawareness
ganstream2 wrote:one more thing
checked out the scene once again (watched it on a streaming site), you're right, his name is not Ryou and his family name is not Naruse. Ryou's name is Manaka Tomoo...though it didn't state why he died.
Manaka Tomoo = Amano Makoto
if Naoto couldn't figure this out soon, i would love to whack his pretty head

ratings for episode 4 = 10.1%

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 29th, '08, 01:37

I just watched how he died in the korean version...and i have to say,he is a born genius...
lets hope the scandal won't affect the drama...i hate to see Maou canceled.
Last edited by ganstream2 on Jul 29th, '08, 02:18, edited 2 times in total.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 29th, '08, 01:46

ganstream2 wrote:
I just watched how he died in the korean version...and i have to say, Ryou is a born genius...
lets hope the scandal won't affect the drama...i hate to see Maou canceled.
SPOILER :goggle: . cover it well dear...

i hope not too. i doubt they would cancel it. OLD STORY IS OLD. 3 FRICKIN YEARS. HOW DARE THEY TOUCH MY OHNO THOSE GREEDY B******
*breaths*

I love the original ending too. it was perfect. but i'm hoping for Japan to surprise us

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 29th, '08, 01:59

Can someone who has seen the korean version spoil me plzzzz:
Does the korean equivalent of Ryo and the psychic girl hook up? because that would be so hot.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 29th, '08, 02:03

ainhoa wrote:Can someone who has seen the korean version spoil me plzzzz:
Does the korean equivalent of Ryo and the psychic girl hook up? because that would be so hot.
i have and...
that is SO GOING TO HAPPEN :mrgreen: :wub:
I squeeel like mad whenever they are together. dark & light... kyaaaaaaa~

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 29th, '08, 02:30

oh man. thank you. although, korean and taiwanese dramas are so much better when it comes to those types of scenes, in comparison to japanese dramas.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 29th, '08, 11:34

Im s0o happy to know that ep 4 got a higher rating than ep 3... :cheers:
It just goes to show that Maou is really getting better... and Im loving it so much!:wub:

I just hope that those retards who wrote 0h-chan's rumors would suffer the consequences of their actions... :cussing: :evil:

Immortal_Angel

Post by Immortal_Angel » Jul 29th, '08, 13:45

ahhh I finally caught up watching Maou since my connection was really being a pain and I'm sooo excited for the next one coming up! Its really sad that the rating is low but I really do hope it will come back up. The guys really did a great job in this drama.

I want to ask you guys for the one that watch the korean version, how did the ending went? I wanted to watch it but I sorta got lazy so I was wondering if somebody can spoil it for me :P I read sumwhere that
Ryo's character in the korean version dies
can somebody sorta elaborate on it and
what happens to Naoto's character?
:D

crocus

Post by crocus » Jul 29th, '08, 13:49

Immortal_Angel wrote:ahhh I finally caught up watching Maou since my connection was really being a pain and I'm sooo excited for the next one coming up! Its really sad that the rating is low but I really do hope it will come back up. The guys really did a great job in this drama.

I want to ask you guys for the one that watch the korean version, how did the ending went? I wanted to watch it but I sorta got lazy so I was wondering if somebody can spoil it for me :P I read sumwhere that
Ryo's character in the korean version dies
can somebody sorta elaborate on it and
what happens to Naoto's character?
:D
they both died :cry:
but i like that ending.... everybody just deserved it...

Immortal_Angel

Post by Immortal_Angel » Jul 29th, '08, 14:39

crocus wrote:
Thanks for replying to me. man I do hope that this version their going to keep it like that.
but
when they both died I probably be crying my eyes out :( but at least both dies battling each other face to face
oh by any chance do anybody knows what happen to Sakita Shiori?

crocus

Post by crocus » Jul 29th, '08, 14:52

Immortal_Angel wrote:
crocus wrote:
Thanks for replying to me. man I do hope that this version their going to keep it like that.
but
when they both died I probably be crying my eyes out :( but at least both dies battling each other face to face
oh by any chance do anybody knows what happen to Sakita Shiori?
in mawang, hae in was there watching both tae seung n oh soo dead side by side...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 1st, '08, 01:13

TGIF, its Maou day :D

ok, who's confused on Naruse interpretation of the children fairy tale? because i was/is.. whatever.
imo that scene showed Naruse's broken mind. he's a warped broken soul.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 1st, '08, 02:18

aishoni2 wrote:TGIF, its Maou day :D

ok, who's confused on Naruse interpretation of the children fairy tale? because i was/is.. whatever.
imo that scene showed Naruse's broken mind. he's a warped broken soul.
Yay! How cute is Sora-chan? Awwww. The whole show is one big cute festival.
Lol I had to watch that scene again. The first time I was only paying attention to the googly eyes Shiori and Naruse were giving each other when he was reading XD

This is how i thought of the story:
little girl = Naruse ( :lol )
little boy = his brother
tunnel = death

So while Naruse wanted to follow his brother into the afterlife, maybe his immense feelings of guilt prevented him from doing so. I think he feels partly responsible for his brother's death. Why, I'm not sure...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 1st, '08, 08:05

hey9 wrote: Yay! How cute is Sora-chan? Awwww. The whole show is one big cute festival.
Lol I had to watch that scene again. The first time I was only paying attention to the googly eyes Shiori and Naruse were giving each other when he was reading XD

This is how i thought of the story:
little girl = Naruse ( :lol )
little boy = his brother
tunnel = death

So while Naruse wanted to follow his brother into the afterlife, maybe his immense feelings of guilt prevented him from doing so. I think he feels partly responsible for his brother's death. Why, I'm not sure...
*hugs* omg. you just made him less creepy with that interpretation! *_*
my version would be
little girl=Naoto
little boy=Hideo
tunnel= the TRUTH that he was a murderer who's also responsible for vanishing a man's soul (Naruse's soul)
If only Naoto had the conscience to seek for Hideo's family and ask for forgiveness, Naruse might not be as vengeful as he is now. However Naoto was quite traumatised himself while his father never seemed to be forgiving of his past. Both characters are pretty screwed up.
oh yes Soraaaa ♥.
That little devil was really helpful in bringing Naruse/Shiori closer.. together ♥.
I'm weirded out by the fact that Ohno actually has chemistry with a young girl like Kobayashi. So sparkly.. kind of refreshing. They should pack Naruse/Shiori in botles :P

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 1st, '08, 13:08

Gyaaaaaaaaaaa! Where's my Maou??

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 1st, '08, 13:18

Yeah, it's running late. Anyone know why?

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 1st, '08, 13:27

Besides some random programme about palm-reading... no idea.

But the "Flash News" segment is over, so maybe soon...

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 1st, '08, 13:42

Tis on!! Oh man, I love it! It's so flippin' clever! :D

I don't know how the ratings can be so low!!

justlisax3

Post by justlisax3 » Aug 1st, '08, 14:32

i hope i'm posting this in the right section, but this is a "truth" PV preview!

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 1st, '08, 14:34

NARUSE/SHIORI FTW! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rant for episode 5
i'm going to whack Serizawa & the police team for being so dumb. baka. dumb. baka. its an easy anagram konoyaro! the writers who's in charge for Serizawa's character should be fired. they made him into an incompetent detective.

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 1st, '08, 14:49

aishoni2 wrote:NARUSE/SHIORI FTW! :wub: :wub: :wub:

rant for episode 5
i'm going to whack Serizawa & the police team for being so dumb. baka. dumb. baka. its an easy anagram konoyaro! the writers who's in charge for Serizawa's character should be fired. they made him into an incompetent detective.

haha... i know... it irritates me also...

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 1st, '08, 14:55

for an intelligent drama...
THAT WAS UTTER STUPIDITY. totally ruin any woobies I had for Naoto an thus ruining this whole episode. i'm disappointed writer-san.. even with just pronouncing the the name Manaka Tomoo they should have realized it. stupid.
>//////<

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 1st, '08, 15:31

are soft subs still being released for this?

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 1st, '08, 15:36

yes... akusub quite fast... he normally release his sub on sunday...

windamas

Post by windamas » Aug 1st, '08, 17:28

rant for episode 5
I think you should consider that its an anagram when spelled in english.And obviously, they're not english speakers (or spellers, in this case)....

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Aug 1st, '08, 21:27

I love this drama so far!! The funny thing was I quite like Ikuta Toma before this from Hana Kimi and I didn't really like Ohno Satoshi cos his not all that good looking.

But watching this dorama...I must say, I hate Serizawa Naoto so much...how the hell did he become a police?? Why is he so short-tempered..yehok, everyone around you is being killed but a police officer should be able to be professional or else they can ever take part in investigations as they are too biased!! Also...all the nervousness around school kids...did he pass the last 10 yrs without seeing a school kid?? It doesn't make sense what he still gets all #_#''''''' whenever he see's school kids, knife, youths...cos there are things people see everyday!! It's really putting me off Ikuta Toma.

I love the drama and the rest of the characters...and strangly enough, I always get attracted to the bad guys, maybe cos they are cleverer..haha!!

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 2nd, '08, 00:03

windamas wrote:

rant for episode 5
I think you should consider that its an anagram when spelled in english.And obviously, they're not english speakers (or spellers, in this case)....
its not just about spelling it out. even in ennunciating Amano Makoto = Manaka Tomoo they should have noticed the similarities. Its just simple detective work for goodness sake writers... *grumbles* They don't have any other suspects for the mastermind except for Yamano and they shouldn't disregard the whole Manaka clan existence eventhough they were claimed to be dead. Investigation on Tomoo's death should be done right away. Naruse was kind enough to spell out LIVE=EVIL for incompetent Serizawa. I'm shocked that he couldn't figure it out on spot with that visual assistance. Its no longer about spelling.
end rant.. for now.

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 2nd, '08, 01:51

Of course it's about spelling though. If I didn't speak English (which they clearly do not) I probably wouldn't have figured it out as quickly as I did. I could understand it if it were an anagram doable by switching the hiragana around, but it's only doable using the alphabet.

And how effective would you be if your best friend had just been murdered? I think if they had him being super amazing brilliant after that, it would have been totally unbelievable.

Of course he's going to screw up a lot. But there's also no way he can just stay out of the case, because it's all about him. :P

And Serizawa's getting affected by schoolkids, knives, etc now, because this case is bringing up those emotions. He said in the previous episode that he'd forgotten what an evil person he was, so it can't have been happening before.

Clearly, I still have muchos raburabu for the Serizawa. ;)

windamas

Post by windamas » Aug 2nd, '08, 02:33

its not just about spelling it out. even in ennunciating Amano Makoto = Manaka Tomoo they should have noticed the similarities. Its just simple detective work for goodness sake writers... *grumbles* They don't have any other suspects for the mastermind except for Yamano and they shouldn't disregard the whole Manaka clan existence eventhough they were claimed to be dead. Investigation on Tomoo's death should be done right away. Naruse was kind enough to spell out LIVE=EVIL for incompetent Serizawa. I'm shocked that he couldn't figure it out on spot with that visual assistance. Its no longer about spelling.
True, they should have figured it out, given thet they're supposed to be detectives with all the hints. But its an anagram not as glaringly obvious as it is to us english speakers...

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 2nd, '08, 05:21

i lol'd at serizawa pronouncing "live equals evil" i know he doesn't speak english but it was the worst pronunciation ever lol "libiru equoo ebiru"

i hope naruse destroys that reporter...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ahem:

so who smacked sora-chan in the face?

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 2nd, '08, 14:41

Am I the only one who thinks Sora-chan is annoying as hell?

And where is episode 5?

lomsie

Post by lomsie » Aug 4th, '08, 17:02

ainhoa wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Sora-chan is annoying as hell?

And where is episode 5?
No, that kid annoys the crap out of me as well. So much so, I'm twisting my fingers until her scene is over, lol.

Children in Japanese (Asian for that matter) dramas, if they're younger than six or seven, I find the way they talk and act so annoying. Not to mention the way the adults talk and act around them, which is even more annoying.

boxxx

Post by boxxx » Aug 4th, '08, 19:24

i bout WINK UP a month or two ago and it had an interview with touma (wink up features him every month) and the latest one was about MAOU so i was really looking foreward to watching it, but i watched the beginning of the first episode and even though the acting was good, it didnt really interest me. i was a little diissapointed.

blivy

Post by blivy » Aug 6th, '08, 03:27

man is it just me or was episode 4 really amazing? i was just kind of watching this for fun but this episode seriously got me. nearly cried at one point... even though i can't remember why now. XD;

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 6th, '08, 10:41

Episode 5 is great too !!!

Ca't wait for other episodes !!

arashi1412

Post by arashi1412 » Aug 6th, '08, 12:55

i didnt like eps 5 as much as ep 4

but in general i love this drama
i cant wait 4 eps 6 >.<

i wanna ask if ohno will like the girl later (sorry am bad with names XD)
bcuz in eps 5 there seems some hints .. :P

i hope they can inculde more romance HAHAHA :P

and YEAH THE LITTLE GIRL IS ANNOYING XDD

Yoshimi[FIN]

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Aug 6th, '08, 13:27

I've not seen the fifth yet. But even though I first was wary about the series, now I really like it! ^_^ Fourth episode really was great! Made me also cry D: I think it's veeery good series and since Toma is in it... it makes it twice better XD And I've not been Ohno fan before, but I think he acts sooo well in Maou :3 Absolutely awesome ^-^

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 7th, '08, 23:16

Ladies and gents, iiiiiiiiiit's
MAOU DAY!!! :w00t: :wub:

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Aug 7th, '08, 23:20

tsumabukis wrote:Ladies and gents, iiiiiiiiiit's
MAOU DAY!!! :w00t: :wub:

it still thursday where i lived...LOL~~ :mrgreen:

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 8th, '08, 01:09

Doesn't really matter where you live... it's still 12 hours to Maou. ;)

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 8th, '08, 02:41

What? I can't believe you guys don't like Sora-chan :lol

Haha I think she is a better actor than the guys playing young Serizawa and Naruse tho

spoilers ep 5 (woops sorry, i had it as ep 4 before, hope i didn't spoil anyone :unsure: )
I really think Naruse should be a suspect based on the fact he's always got that evil smirk on his face. The ratio of evil smiles to good smiles has to be 1:1.

Even though the anagram thing was pretty ridiculous, I thought Serizawa redeemed himself in the episode. I'm also starting to see chemistry b/w him and Shiori.

Best part: When Naruse answered Shiori's phone. You can just imagine what Serizawa was thinking ("Dammit, did he corrupt my innocent Shiori-san?! Nooooo!!!")

Also, I like Shiori-san's explanation of the children's story, more hopeful than mine :P
Last edited by hey9 on Aug 11th, '08, 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 8th, '08, 05:53

i thought she was amazing too! i was a bit annoyed by her at first (i don't know why) but the crying tugged my heart strings. girl got talent :)
Serizawa did redeemed himself after that heartfelt confession to his father. Nice job Toma :thumleft: . My favourite parts would be anything with Naruse showing some cracks in his control and whenever he's with Shiori♥
oh no.. the ratings going to suffer again because of Olympics opening. maybe they should air it a bit late like they did last week.

a little bit off topic.. Have you guys seen [truth] PV? NARUSE SINGING! ♥

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 8th, '08, 06:20

oh no.. the ratings going to suffer again because of Olympics opening. maybe they should air it a bit late like they did last week.
Yeah, I was thinking that the Olympics opening ceremony was going to mess with the ratings.

The Truth PV is awesome. All the red and black and the violins.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 8th, '08, 14:16

i need the raw. and subs. this episode needs translation. i'm incoherent now.
NARUSE. BAD NARUSE. BAD!
no. i really don't mind you watching a man bleed to death but you shouldn't deny the love so coldly like that...
confused Naruse is cute though♥

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 9th, '08, 03:05

I missed it last night cuz 3 of my friends are on my country's Olympic team and I wanted to watch them!

I think the ratings are going to suffer quite badly - everyone I know here fell asleep watching the Olympics. :P

But the Japan team was out quite early, so maybe they changed the channel after that. Here's being too hopeful!

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Aug 9th, '08, 07:19

Im really loving maou more and more.... :lol
i also loved the part when Ryo answered Shiori's phone... Naoto was like Wtf?? :lol
and its nice that you can finally see the love triangle between the characters... Lucky Shiori... she has my two ichibans.... :P
I really like Sora-chan... she may be a little bit of annoying at first but she really has grown on me... :D
off topic... but I can't help it... :P
Truth Pv was awesome... Arashi looked h0t and angsty... most especially 0h-chan... :wub:

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 10th, '08, 11:37

Do you know if episode 6 is available ?
raw or with subs ?