Hayami Mokomichi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
xento

Post by xento » Aug 21st, '08, 18:10

wail wrote:Gosh how tall is Miss Lee?
Not very actually. I think LJH was standing on stage because in her other pix w/ Takenouchi and Sato, she was a lot shorter. And to think that Moco will be paired up w/a 6yr old girl next, papa-Moco will look even more like a giant. =)

wail wrote: but he always strikes me as very genuine and unpretentious and yes unassuming is the word.
Well half the time I don't know what he or other guests are rambling on about on those variety shows, but from the way the seniors/senpais seem comfortable joking w/him or how they like to treat him like a lil bro, I guess his personality can't be too bad in real life?
wail wrote:and in my world, Moko really did come up with that line.
Did you read the June article from Cool Mag? Wish more of his interviews get transl to Chinese, but turns out he watched A.I. in preparation for ZK, and I guess that paid off heehee. There are so many dramas/movies he can watch for his fall drama. The last one I saw w/ a similar storyline was "Single Papa in Love" starring Oh Ji Ho...and oh my, that was...downright godawful. -____- From the premise, his upcoming drama can go either way (not to mention poor ratings up against Team Batista :| ), but whatever the plot, just no chronic illness/terminal disease à la Kdrama-cheese for the little girl puhleeease. @__@

wail wrote:Mokochan got second across the board for best actor in the 57th Television Drama Academy Awards
Don't think anyone will get no. 1 just long as Takuya is still 'active', but for Moko, this is fab news :thumleft: ...and a step up from Hataraki where TV journalists voted him 3rd. ^^ (Although, I think LF/Change got a bit lucky this time because Rookies wasn't in contention.)

And the new ad. For some reason, this looks like a studio set to me w/him being keyed on, but I think I'll faint if I see someone like this walk past the bus-stop near my place: *gasps*

wail

Post by wail » Aug 21st, '08, 22:00

^ First let me drool on that cap... that TV ad is 15sof pure effortless yumminess. That closeup later on when he was all casual with a hint of a smile then snapped into all serious focused 'work' mode in a split second took at least couple gasps of my breath away...I think he just looks so out of this world terrific, that's y he doesnt 'belong' to a regular street corner. :wub: :lol

but..O GAWD xento....your mention of Kdrama and its 'fav' obsession is givin me the creeps and the horrors of past kdrama traumatic repressed memories resurfacing...
:pale:

I grew up loving jdorama, if I did my hw and made educated choices, I was seldom disappointed which I cant say the same with most. Tried some kdrama, loved too few to counter the distaste I had for the other 99%. So I'm still betting on the good old Jdorama way. (gosh but we do have LF and its accolades of 'recognition' to be puzzled upon... even without Rookies...that list doesnt make much sense other than the lead actor field and best supporting actress)

As for Mokochan doing his HW... I suddenly have Abe Hiroshi's Kekkon Dekinai Otoko to mind. That's a terrific drama with the quirky unlikable grumpy bachelor that we all loved despite everything. I think as long as Moko figured a way to portray convincingly his character's withdrawn egotism common for a 20 sth dude these days...he'll be fine. This sounds like a more complex variety to his Tanaka in Hataraki Man (how I wish the clothes will be similar too!!!!!) add in a twist of my beloved Makun. Recalling the ease he interacted with his 'daughter' in that chicken King contest... hehe, this should be fun!!

Yeah I dont understand much Japanese, but what's most charming is he doesnt have that gloating/preening flair I found in guys THIS gorgeous. He acknowledged the fact but he didnt swell up his head over it. So he managed to come across even to us as genuine, charming and easy going. His act is not that honed to pretend to get along fine with all those senpais this well! :P and to be honest, he doesnt have any 'act' after watching that fishing show and his sour grape faces!

So...I looked up miss Mikami Eriko, the producer, and her works. Seems like she has an affinity with these odd ball eccentric lonely characters, and the recurring theme of 'rehabilitating' them to society....and most of her works have a comedic flair. *crossing fingers* I havent watched her Hotaru no Hikari, but maybe I'll give it a try to just cater my expectation of Moko's new drama. Is Osen any good?! I'm not interested in it, just curious...
Last edited by wail on Sep 5th, '08, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Aug 24th, '08, 21:32

oh my gawd i really find this thread

i love moco-kun!!!!

same as eiji wentz teppei koike....wahhhhh

hazelkenro

is there anybody here meets hayami inperson?

Post by hazelkenro » Aug 24th, '08, 21:35

Is there anybody here MeeT hayami mocomichi inperson?

He so hot!!!

Credits: 肥猫美智子, 速水moco @baidu hayami mocomichi bar (http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=471368165)

xento

Post by xento » Sep 3rd, '08, 17:07

hazelkenro wrote:Is there anybody here MeeT hayami mocomichi inperson?
This is not saying much, but guess if you're in Tokyo, the chances of running into him are much higher(?), like this lucky --> Korean fan (hope she doesn't mind me linking her blog) who just bumped into him by chance at Narita airport back in July.
So natural and lovely looking. ^3^
Wonder if it was for that discover-the-pyramid mth long trip which I'm quite looking forward to.
If only it was produced by NHK so I could watch it on my local station...not to mention the excellent quality of the docus NHK always produces. :|
Now praying that livestream will work properly these next 3-4 mths! ! ! *fingers crossed*

Preview cap of coming Friday's show: "Things that can't be learnt in school".
(No idea what show's about but funny seeing him+rumoured M娘on same screen. ^D^)

And found an old ad of Moco promoting Kobukuro's "Sakura": -->Vid
Wish it was longer...or even better, an entire MV. :P

wail

Post by wail » Sep 5th, '08, 19:00

^ Gosh, didnt know that M娘 was in it too! WOOOO....

I missed the show...was at work and tried keyhole a bit but just cant login... T_T

Thanks again xento for that korean fan blog, simply lovely, WHO looks that super good @ airport?!o_0 And u need to be super stylo to wear that cap slanted and come across effortless, u couldve told me those r some pics in some glossy magazine and it'll still do.

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 5th, '08, 19:07

Xento

Thank you so much For sharing that korean blog Woa!!!Very lucky!

I think this is A Long Vacation of Moco-kun After He done Zettai Kareshi (ZK)

And probably the lucky korean Fan Saw him in DUTY FREE SHOP!!!!

Yeah Right if i lived in tokyo I got 100% to meet him right!!?

Oh my GAWD I really like to meet him inperson!!!I really like hayami hehehe!
Attachments
6a00f48ce73d52000300fa9690f7c20002-500pi.jpg
6a00f48ce73d52000300fa9690f7c20002-500pi.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 8823 times

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Sep 7th, '08, 23:10

From tokyograph:
Kobukuro sings for Mocomichi drama
Sun, September 7, 2008 (1:47am EDT)
Popular duo Kobukuro will be in charge of the theme song for NTV's drama series "Oh! My Girl!!" The show was announced last month with actor Hayami Mocomichi in the starring role.

The song is called "Toki no Ashioto" and is scheduled to go on sale October 29 as the group's 16th single.
Source: Sankei Sports
So the drama's name is Oh! My Girl! :lol sounds like a k-drama.

A HUGE thank you to everyone that has posted pics of michi here (I call him michi... sorry), it's soooooo difficult to find good quality pics of him... or maybe I just don't know where to look :P :lol :lol :lol
Anyway, mokomichi is love. <3<3<3

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 8th, '08, 18:52

Mokomichi official website is updated!! It has some new pics and now we can have access to message boards even for a non-member! Nice!!!

Official Website: http://www.ken-on.co.jp/hayami/index.html

Credits: Mookie@soompi forum
Attachments
mocoofficialsite090108bk8.jpg
mocoofficialsite090108bk8.jpg (63.39 KiB) Viewed 8801 times

xento

Post by xento » Sep 10th, '08, 10:12

wail wrote:^ Gosh, didnt know that M娘 was in it too! WOOOO....
I missed the show...was at work and tried keyhole a bit but just cant login... T_T
You didn't really miss much...the show format is a bit like the Korean "Star King" hosted by Kang Ho Dong where the tele-crew finds and interviews these amazing talents from all over the country: like this boy who could hit a 200km pitch or this young girl who could do additions faster than a calculator. There were probably only really 2 parts where Moco had a bit more screen-time:

One was when he was making fish-shavings for everyone from this huge catch a young girl caught. I think the fish was frozen so he was scraping away the top of the meat w/this special tool...and of course the whole action was very manly and sexy and the guests couldn't help but exclaim "kakkoii". ^L^

Another part, he was turning around to speak to one of the guests sitting behind him, (in fact the sales agent from Hataraki ep. 9 if you remember him) and the middle-age lady next to him probably finally had a chance to have a real look at him as he turned around, and blurted out all of a sudden "kakkoii". ^3^ The guests were all laughing of course and Moco's expression at that point was absolutely priceless. It was a mix of not being able to react in time and feeling a bit embarrassed.

Here's a nice cap I found. It was near the beginning when the guests were being introduced:
http://i34.tinypic.com/29w6e6w.jpg

==============================================

Anyway, TV-Tokyo finally has a pg dedicated to the pyramid docu: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/pyramid/ and they've uploaded some pix and video previews. Oh wail, I think you'll enjoy one of the clips immensely because he was munching away these local dried fruits and nuts from a market. I was half hoping he would also try the red peppers just to see him cry and sweat again heehee. =P But the clip I enjoyed the most was when he visited this local village and made flatbread out of maize or sth like that w/ this huge family. Whatever he was blabbing on about, it was just nice to see him do a bit more talking and ask the family some questions which the breadwinner was very happy to answer.

Oh and did I mention he blends in well w/ the natives w/ that dark tan of his. Overall, he's just very adorable in all the snippets and the fact that his English is limited (Passerby: "Do you speak English?" Moco: "A little" - w/ thick accent XD XD XD) makes him even cuter.

D/L links of the clips: [/spoiler]

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 10th, '08, 17:56

Xento : Thank You for sharing

I really wanna see this!!!!!!

Did you have a DL for ROUGH gosh I wanna See this Movie Hayami was so handsome here!and WEaring a Trunks hehehe!

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 11th, '08, 08:38

source
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/pyramid/#

Moco-kun was traveling around the world as an archeologist/anthropologist +diver!

Credits:MOOKIE@Soompi

xento

Post by xento » Sep 19th, '08, 19:19

hazelkenro wrote: Did you have a DL for ROUGH gosh I wanna See this Movie Hayami was so handsome here!and WEaring a Trunks hehehe!
File's a bit big. Do you know how to use Clubbox?
Otherwise, just run a search on Tudou and I'm sure you can find the movie uploaded in parts.

Preview of Sept 23rd's 99+.
Some ikemen standoff I think LOL.

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 19th, '08, 19:50

xento

thank you for sharing i have a copy of rough now

thank you for sharing ikemen pics do u have a links to watch that?

wail

Post by wail » Sep 19th, '08, 23:09

xento wrote: review of Sept 23rd's 99+.
Some ikemen standoff I think LOL.
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/n2oa6t.jpg

lol thanks for the preview xento! :wub: Moko's new hair is kinda weird, reminds me of Shun's hair.... : :fear:

haha just wondering how can it be ikemen standoff when there's only ONE ikemen across the board?! :mrgreen:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 19th, '08, 23:24

wail wrote:lol thanks for the preview xento! :wub: Moko's new hair is kinda weird, reminds me of Shun's hair.... : :fear:
LOL. No wonder i thought it reminded me of someone else's hairstyle. Shun. Yeah, i prefer Mokomichi with that longish hair more. He sported it quite well. 8)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Sep 20th, '08, 22:20

If he lets it grow more it would be like Eita's Last Friends do...
XD XD
Stil... michi just makes anything look gorgeous... *dies for him when he laughs out loud*

wail

Post by wail » Sep 23rd, '08, 22:52

^ O yeah, now that u mentioned it, it does look like Eita's hair! lol

Moko/michi was on 99+ last nite. xento posted the preview caps last wk.

can watch it here @pandora :)

http://www.pandora.tv/my.arutoku/33198759
credit: takucy

not a WHOLE lot of airtime, but tonnes of droolzworthy closeups. He appeared at around 26min mark, then towards the end again.

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 24th, '08, 08:12

thanks Wail for posting
Attachments
w144ts.jpg
w144ts.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 8430 times

xento

Post by xento » Sep 27th, '08, 10:26

Uploaded a slightly clearer version of 99+SP which also includes the OMG CM: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JIL7OX48

Poor Moco has bloodshot eyes he's badly in need of some sleep. I actually think Okamura's eyes are more beautiful than his =P ... and what was that about Moco's eyelashes being flirty LOL? Only got the gist of what was going on, but seeing the beautician in his ghastly outfit and sparkly nail varnish, I should probably take anything he says w/a grain of salt. :mrgreen:

Looks like a fan-taken pic from Densha Otoko times, looking so lovely airbrush free. :wub:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Sep 27th, '08, 18:52

Some Screen Caps for SP99

CRedits on pics

SOurce:Mookie ANd GreenTea@soompi
Attachments
Caps from SP99.jpg
Caps from SP99.jpg (29.08 KiB) Viewed 8415 times
Caps from SP99 (1).jpg
Caps from SP99 (1).jpg (42.67 KiB) Viewed 8415 times

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Oct 6th, '08, 18:50

some recent mag scans by nabie

Credits on pics

special thanks to mookie@soompi :thumright:

aishii

Post by aishii » Oct 6th, '08, 22:23

^ omg last shot amazing <33333

xento

Post by xento » Oct 7th, '08, 15:15

[Some PR clips from past week]

1. 世界一受けたい授業 (10/4)
(my own pathetic caps from Keyhole; Moco+Riko-chan were so sweet together :-) )

Part 1: http://fourlc.com/channel2/08a/08aut/20081004_2533.html
Part 2: http://fourlc.com/channel2/08a/08aut/20081004_2534.html
(only contains first hour of show but OMG team didn't really appear in the second half)

=======================================================
I recorded these from livestream so please use RealPlayer 11 to watch:

2. ラジかるッ (10/7)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mum5mri1ktq

3. おもいっきりイイ!!テレビ (10/7)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjgnzyzd3k

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Oct 7th, '08, 19:05

@Xento:

thank you im dying to see this and dowload!!!!

hazelkenro

[News] Hayami Mocomichi likes Toy Figures 101008

Post by hazelkenro » Oct 11th, '08, 18:59

October 10, 2008 Japan

Hayami Mocomichi (24) attended the press conference on 6th October 2008 for his new dorama, Oh my girl!! in Tokyo! The drama airs on the 14th , Tuesday nights at 10pm.

He stars as Yamashita Kotaro, a guy who was living a peaceful life as a publisher part-timer pretending to be a mobile phone novelist until two females suddenly appeared in his life. One is his six-year-old celebrity niece and the other is the little girl's stern manager. As he is forced to live under the same roof as the little prodigy, their differences soon manifest and disputes ensue. However, through co-habitation, Yamashita slowly comes to appreciate having a family and the warmth it brings, all the while developing a love-hate relationship with Fuji Mineko, the manager.

When asked about the childish side of his personality, Mocomichi revealed that he likes toy figurines, and that he has over 100 of them at home.

In case you were wondering, that cute little girl with the dog is Yoshida Riko! She's freaking 9 years old.

credits: sanspo.com and wikipedia
http://myfirstgossipblog.blogspot.com/2 ... rines.html

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Oct 12th, '08, 20:47

Did you know That Hayami Got A collection of Action Figures Toys and Sesame StreeT!!!

heres are Some Pics!

"Hayami's Toy Figures"

These are all Hayami toy figures. This is taken from a variety show he went to promote Oh! My girl! drama. It seems like he really do like Heroes the American Tv series. The child side of Hayami!

Example:
-Tom and Jerry
-Willy Wonka from Charlie and the choclate factory
-Pirates of the Carribean
-Alien Vs Pedators
-Star Wars
and many many more

Here is a CM picture of Oh! My Girl!

Credits: Ting4moko(riane@multiply.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~I really like Elmo!!hehehe~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

silencio

Post by silencio » Oct 13th, '08, 00:06

hmmm... so he's also a toy collector...hehhehe

his looks haven't changed much since his work in Densha Otoko...cool dude

Rabu

Post by Rabu » Nov 2nd, '08, 19:13

MOKOMICHI!!! XD
kakkoii!
I first saw him in Gokusen 2. Then in Regatta along with Aibu Saki and Matsuda Shota and then in Zettai Kareshi, where he's paired with Saki again! They llok so good together. x3

One question: Would you prefer to see him with Aibu Saki or with Kato Rosa (Oh my girl!!)?

rhianne

zettAi kAreShi.!&#9829;

Post by rhianne » Nov 5th, '08, 00:17

ZettAi kAreshi!!??!?

hAYami?!

hOntOu ni kAWaii!!! zettai kawaii!!
is it true thAT he's haLf filipinO???

:argue:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 5th, '08, 20:41

@Rabu-None of the above hehehe!!!!i want to be hayami's GF hehehe!!!

@Rhianne - From Pinoy thread hehehe!!!!According to NhK management Mocomichi hayami is 100% japanese there's no confirmation to him that he is a half filipino....

tbb

Post by tbb » Nov 8th, '08, 22:59

I was wondering, does Moko smoke in real life? because he does in oh! my Girl!! or is that just acting?

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 9th, '08, 03:45

tbb wrote:I was wondering, does Moko smoke in real life? because he does in oh! my Girl!! or is that just acting?
Yeah me to i think he's not hehehe!!!!

it tokyo tower he smoke there to....

Jiiiiiii~

Post by Jiiiiiii~ » Nov 10th, '08, 15:15

tbb wrote:I was wondering, does Moko smoke in real life? because he does in oh! my Girl!! or is that just acting?
i really hope not
from my wild guess
i think it's just an act only for oh! my girl!!
since he only hold the smoke just for a few second and move on 2 the next scene

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 18th, '08, 20:16

silencio

Post by silencio » Nov 18th, '08, 23:36

so i have to ask, who is he currently going out with? girlfriend?

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 20th, '08, 19:16

Hi ppl!!!! im new here!!! and Hayami Mokomichi is my hubby!!!!!!lol

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 20th, '08, 19:20

i believe he does T__T, i hope he quits or he quit by now and was acting

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 20th, '08, 19:24

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 20th, '08, 20:45

samuraichamploo05 wrote:

Oh really how come!hehehe!!

I think He's not smoke After all He got a whiter teeth and Nice Lips THough
how come he said that....i really love him so much..... :lol and he go to The Gym for there Maintaining of his body...hehehe!!!SO i can't believe that he got smoke l8tely hehehe!!!

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 20th, '08, 22:37

hazelkenro wrote:
samuraichamploo05 wrote:

how come he said that....i really love him so much..... :lol and he go to The Gym for there Maintaining of his body...hehehe!!!SO i can't believe that he got smoke l8tely hehehe!!!
actually theres hardly any japanese actors that dont smoke, i find that most do.

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 22nd, '08, 20:32

samuraichamploo05 wrote:
hazelkenro wrote:
samuraichamploo05 wrote:

actually theres hardly any japanese actors that dont smoke, i find that most do.
Oh!so Did u mean THat Hayami Got Belong in that!!!
Maybe he is!he a guy right!!!!and mostly guy Got experienced to smoke.....

When i see got smoke i think he is not doing that heheheh!!!
ONly for the series though!!!!!!!

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 23rd, '08, 04:52

hazelkenro wrote:
samuraichamploo05 wrote:
hazelkenro wrote:

-__- i dont think someone would smoke just for a series, its either ur a smoker or not, who ever heard of an inbetween smoker,lol

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Nov 23rd, '08, 19:52

samuraichamploo05 wrote:
hazelkenro wrote:
samuraichamploo05 wrote:

-__- i dont think someone would smoke just for a series, its either ur a smoker or not, who ever heard of an inbetween smoker,lol
Alryt!then whatever he did The importants is i love him so much!!!!!hehehehe!

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 24th, '08, 02:18

hazelkenro wrote:
samuraichamploo05 wrote:
hazelkenro wrote:

Alryt!then whatever he did The importants is i love him so much!!!!!hehehehe!
who wouldnt love that tall, sexy, tan hunk of man,LOL, am i right !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hii-chan

Post by Hii-chan » Nov 28th, '08, 13:55

Does anyone know where I can download the full Pyramid Documentary? Preferrably not too LQ.
I can't use Clubbox, so I was hoping there'd be a torrent or MU/MF direct download somewhere...

samuraichamploo05

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Nov 28th, '08, 14:58

Hii-chan wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the full Pyramid Documentary? Preferrably not too LQ.
I can't use Clubbox, so I was hoping there'd be a torrent or MU/MF direct download somewhere...
idk where u can download it but i know u can watch it on truveo.com

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Dec 14th, '08, 20:06

New Cm of My Dear Hayami
Suntory WaTer CM

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=512348386

Heres the new CM of My dear Moco-kun

HE so CUte......

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%D9%CB%AE%D6% ... 5bd33179a/

credits: mimicchii@baidu

Oh My Girl final

http://tieba.baidu.com/%CB%D9%CB%AE%D6% ... 60f1d6e40/

Credits:jasonxp1984

hazelkenro

[News]Sanspo 12.17.08

Post by hazelkenro » Dec 17th, '08, 19:07

[News]Camille Mocomichi to Hayami, "said Kuen CHAIMASU" Sanspo news

Actors, Mocomichi Hayami (24) and active female university student from school for boys talent, Ayana Camille (24), 17, held in Tokyo, Microsoft's Q & A service "MSN consult the box" SUPESHARUKONTENNTSU "out of commission "In a guest appearance opened the event.

Theme of "the ultimate dating" to talk about the deployment. Questions about the ideal date is Christmas, Hayami, "to stretch a little bit, as I usually go to where you want to date. I am a romantic at heart, so渡SHITAI last bouquet," comments admiring fans. Then, the next Camille "When such a thing, and CHAIMASU Kuen," all eyes are on Mark Hart said.

links: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/081217 ... 015-n1.htm

-wahhhh im totally jelous to that Girl he so lucky how i wish...i am the girl

samuraichamploo05

Re: [News]Sanspo 12.17.08

Post by samuraichamploo05 » Dec 29th, '08, 05:06

hazelkenro wrote:[News]Camille Mocomichi to Hayami, "said Kuen CHAIMASU" Sanspo news

Actors, Mocomichi Hayami (24) and active female university student from school for boys talent, Ayana Camille (24), 17, held in Tokyo, Microsoft's Q & A service "MSN consult the box" SUPESHARUKONTENNTSU "out of commission "In a guest appearance opened the event.

Theme of "the ultimate dating" to talk about the deployment. Questions about the ideal date is Christmas, Hayami, "to stretch a little bit, as I usually go to where you want to date. I am a romantic at heart, so渡SHITAI last bouquet," comments admiring fans. Then, the next Camille "When such a thing, and CHAIMASU Kuen," all eyes are on Mark Hart said.

they arent dating r they 0____0

hazelkenro

Re: [News]Sanspo 12.17.08

Post by hazelkenro » Dec 29th, '08, 19:02

samuraichamploo05 wrote:
hazelkenro wrote:[News]Camille Mocomichi to Hayami, "said Kuen CHAIMASU" Sanspo news

they arent dating r they 0____0
I don't know maybe its just a Game....how i wish they're not....

nicelady007

Re: help!

Post by nicelady007 » Feb 4th, '09, 08:40

lamania wrote:Where can I find the espisode of Mokomichi on food prejudice king ?? Please let me know! Many thanks!
Is there anyone who could reseed this episode???? I'm dying to see it!!!

hankypankyhullabaloo

Post by hankypankyhullabaloo » Feb 13th, '09, 04:14

silencio wrote:so i have to ask, who is he currently going out with? girlfriend?

hmm, i dunno. i wanna know who!!! hahahahha :P

btw, is 'Oh! My girl' drama nice? I've watch until epi 2 and i find it quite boring..

but wht the heck, i love his hair style in tht drama~ :wub:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 20th, '09, 06:43

hankypankyhullabaloo

Post by hankypankyhullabaloo » Feb 22nd, '09, 02:57

GOsh! WHy does he look so good in JEans!? *Eat u up* LOL

Jiiiiiii~

Post by Jiiiiiii~ » Mar 24th, '09, 12:17

Anyone knows what he's new dorama?

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Mar 26th, '09, 20:06

感謝日本好友Barさん的驚喜大禮~
絕對彼氏宣番的寫真呀~~
感謝bar的大禮~絕對彼氏宣番截圖

光是想到她在電視前幫忙拍這些照片
心就暖暖的呀~~~
然後又看到MOCO燦爛的笑容~~嗯~~我受傷的心平復一點了!!

credits on pics

His latest Dorama is ZK SP

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 10th, '09, 18:55

here the new CM of My DEAR HAYAMI MOCOMICHI

HIS EDWIN JEANS

here's the link

http://www.edwin.co.jp/ETV/index.html

credits:sunny989wretchblog.com/tiebabaidu

nosebleed wahhh...he so handsome..wahhhh..

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 23rd, '09, 06:59

cute with the puppies
www.moco883.com

imel_christ

Post by imel_christ » May 5th, '09, 12:50

Hi Guys I'm newbie

my name is Imelda

nice to join this thread

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » May 5th, '09, 12:57

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » May 5th, '09, 12:58

Erisadesu

Post by Erisadesu » May 5th, '09, 13:00

I really like him :)

roxygurl

Post by roxygurl » May 5th, '09, 13:55

i want to join the thread too! big fan of moko! love him!

imel_christ

Post by imel_christ » May 13th, '09, 11:14

Hii-chan wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the full Pyramid Documentary? Preferrably not too LQ.
Hii Chan... I found a site, but I'm not sure you could download it or not,

you may watch it there

imel_christ

Post by imel_christ » May 13th, '09, 11:18

oh... also this one

imel_christ

Post by imel_christ » Jun 23rd, '09, 10:53

why this forum is so quiet??
Mocco plays in Gokusen the movie and a dorama called kochikame

jecca

Post by jecca » Jul 19th, '09, 10:07

Ohhhh... so there's no really proof that he's half Filipino? :(

Aww. Well, that could be true coz if he's half, then the media would've already gone crazy and tried to make him come here and promote shows or stuff.

hazelkenro

UPCOMING JSERIES April 2011 for HAyami Mocomichi

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 15th, '11, 09:56

credits: tokyohive.com

Aibu Saki will be taking the lead role for the upcoming drama, “Rebound”!

The drama is written by Yukawa Kazuhiko, the same scriptwriter behind the dramas “Joou no Kyoushitsu” and “Magerarenai Onna.” In the past, Yukawa experienced problems with overeating, indulging in cake, and becoming a startling 60 kg (132 lbs) by the sixth grade. When he reached 85 kg, Yukawa became determined to lose weight and successfully lost 35 kg (77 lbs) through diet and exercise. Afterwards, Yukawa became an editor for the fashion magazine, “MODE Kei.”

Aibu will be taking on a very unique role for the drama, as her character, Nobuko, will be an 85 kg (187 lbs) woman who is also addicted to cake and needs to make a “rebound” in her lifestyle. In order to fit the role, the slim actress underwent a special make-up process to help her “gain” the necessary weight. A “fat-suit” was specially designed for Aibu the month prior to shooting, while special make-up was applied to her limbs to add additional meat onto the skinny actress.

“When I imagined myself wearing the special make-up for the first time, I was really excited,” confessed Aibu. “I’ll do my best so that everyone that watches can feel surprised by the transformation and be encouraged (to lose weight).”

The drama, which airs in April, will be the third time since the drama “Zettai Kareshi” that Aibu Saki and actor Hayami Mokomichi will co-star together. “Rebound” will also feature Kuriyama Chiaki, who will play the role of Nobuko’s best friend, Mimura Hitomi.

Aibu Saki also seemed to have a high opinion of the upcoming drama. “Although there are so many ‘original dramas,’ these works are too concerned with being ‘original’,” said the actress, looking enthusiastic about her newest series. “I feel like (this drama) is one worth doing. Please look forward to it.”

can't wait to see again my dear Moco-kun i Missed him so much...
excited to watch this.

MocoGirl

Post by MocoGirl » Mar 9th, '11, 19:51

I can't wait for this show :lol

hazelkenro

Here's the latest news of my dear moco-kun

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 1st, '11, 04:56

ImageImage

source: http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/86106/full/
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/hayami ... cipe-book/

Hayami Mokomichi to release his second recipe book
by Shiso on March 31, 2011 at 6:22 am

Actor Hayami Mokomichi will be releasing his 2nd recipe book, “MOCOmeshi~Kimi wo Egao ni suru Ryori (temporary title)”, on May 19th.

Hayami, who is known as a good cook, released his 1st recipe book back in July 2010, and now, he will release a 2nd edition. In his book, about 50 original recipes will be included, and they are well-balanced, colorful menus. Moreover, he will introduce his favorite spices and cookwares in the book. Hayami said, “This is my 2nd recipe book, and it’s filled with my gratitude and love. I hope it will suit the readers’ palate.”

To celebrate the release of the book, he will hold fan events on May 8th in Osaka and the 15th in Tokyo.

It was also announced that he will have his own cooking corner, “moco’s kitchen“, during the new morning show, “ZIP!” (Mon – Fri at 5:50~8:00 am), which will start on April 1st. He will appear in the show every day and make dishes and sweets which the viewers request. Hayami also commented about this, “I started cooking because I liked it, but I have never thought that I could have a corner.”

As tokyohive reported previously, he will also appear in upcoming drama “Rebound” as a patissier. The year of 2011 is certainly shaping up to be a cooking year for him.

Source & Image: Oricon

how i wish i can go there and watch him wahhhh...

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Apr 8th, '11, 06:02

hi guys i want to share this hayami mocomichi during here stayed here in the philippines confirmed that he is a half filipino kindly read this link thanks

he studies in OB Montessori in GreenHills

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/3082 ... ry17042333