Song Hye Kyo fan thread

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
NatNat

Post by NatNat » Dec 29th, '04, 21:37

shk's best two facial expressions in Full House:

Frustration/Indignation
She sucks in her cheeks and lips and then blows out

Awkward Cover-up
her eyes soften as she laughs mechanically to hide her true feelings

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Dec 29th, '04, 21:48

Sugoiii!!!! Thanks for the pic collection! yupyup she is ultra hot!

Slash

Post by Slash » Dec 30th, '04, 01:19

LOL. Takez, you've been ****-slapped in public. A newbie with 6 posts telling you as a Mod to stay on topic. That is hella funny!

Oh the irony of it all. :P

p.s. just to stay on topic: I like KPC's boobs. But I don't think her's are as big as mine. 8)
haha!
Well, it was more geared towards you, BT-Slut, since you brought up the other actress. I certainly didn't intend to ****-slap anyone though. Just a note so that the thread didn't go off track. No disrespect on my part.

Now on the subject of SHK's boobs. They're ace. Anything smaller or bigger wouldn't be as good. Gotta love that scene in 'Autumn Tale' where shes running to oppa on the beach. :D

Acke

Post by Acke » Jan 3rd, '05, 00:25

ooh! i love her. Shes a real beauty :wub:

Sephiroth

Post by Sephiroth » Jan 3rd, '05, 21:10

I don't know why some people say she's pudgy. She has an 86-61-89 cm frame. On the other hand, I guess I'm not picky on 6 cm difference in waist size, compared to other asian actresses/idols. :unsure:

kmovies

Post by kmovies » Jan 6th, '05, 22:54

Did you guys know that she started out in a sticom series called "Soon Poong Clinic"? This was her big break and was well liked by audience.

snOOpy

Post by snOOpy » Jan 6th, '05, 23:42

I don't what you guys hesitate about but I used to love Zhang Zi Yi but dammm SHK is DA BOMB ... bar none

hakurey

Post by hakurey » Jan 8th, '05, 03:22

no i'm no fanboy, but yaaay she starred in a funny drama for once. :P

fo_na

Post by fo_na » Jan 8th, '05, 06:41

I lov her so much :wub:

jellybean

Post by jellybean » Jan 8th, '05, 13:42

can anyone tell me what mobile phone she had in full house??

thank you.

okita-souji

Post by okita-souji » Jan 8th, '05, 20:08

just gotta love the naturality in her smile.... who do u guys think will be the best actor to pair up with her to make a huge hit drama? Lols, just a random thought btw, haven't made up my mind yet either...

Suddenly, I'd like to see Kwon Sang Woo acting alongside her :glare: maybe it's because of the sudden hype bout Sad Sonata, lols :w000t: :wink:

YupHehe

Post by YupHehe » Jan 13th, '05, 08:03

hmm.... i don't know who she should work with next time, but she is just always surrounded by cute guys, kinda of envious of that, but I guess if you're as pretty as she is, then it only make sense to have a super good looking guy with her or else it would just be a mismatch.....

thienmy

Post by thienmy » Jan 19th, '05, 04:31

YupHehe wrote:hmm.... i don't know who she should work with next time, but she is just always surrounded by cute guys, kinda of envious of that, but I guess if you're as pretty as she is, then it only make sense to have a super good looking guy with her or else it would just be a mismatch.....
She is cute I agree, but her acting skill is so dull...sorry to all her fans but that the true.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 19th, '05, 06:16

thienmy wrote:She is cute I agree, but her acting skill is so dull...sorry to all her fans but that the true.
How many of her dramas have you watched for you to make that comment? Initially, I too wasn't particularly impressed by her acting, but after watching all of Full House, Autumn Tale & Hotelier, I think she's one of the most versatile Korean actresses around. As far as I've seen, she hasn't stuck to any particular genre of roles since her debut.

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Jan 19th, '05, 06:32

okita-souji wrote:just gotta love the naturality in her smile.... who do u guys think will be the best actor to pair up with her to make a huge hit drama? Lols, just a random thought btw, haven't made up my mind yet either...

Suddenly, I'd like to see Kwon Sang Woo acting alongside her :glare: maybe it's because of the sudden hype bout Sad Sonata, lols :w000t: :wink:
Actually, after watching sweet18 and what's subbed of stained glass, I'd love to see SHG with Lee Dong Gun. He seems to be able to work well in both comedic and serious situations, which is perfect for SHG. Also, after seeing Full House, I'd like to see her with Kim Sung Soo when he actually gets to be with her, cuz I felt so bad for him when she ended up with Bi (although, I find them to be a perfect couple too ^^;)

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 07:01

Jannah wrote:
thienmy wrote:She is cute I agree, but her acting skill is so dull...sorry to all her fans but that the true.
How many of her dramas have you watched for you to make that comment? Initially, I too wasn't particularly impressed by her acting, but after watching all of Full House, Autumn Tale & Hotelier, I think she's one of the most versatile Korean actresses around. As far as I've seen, she hasn't stuck to any particular genre of roles since her debut.
LOL... Jannah, I actually have only seen two Korean dramas in full and those were Full House and Hotelier. One of these days I suppose I'll get around to Autumn Tale--but I have been warned to stay away. And the only reason I endured the torture of watching the entire two Korean series was for KPC. So I'm not an anti-KPC person, but I have to agree with thienmy. Not much to KPC but her beauty. Again, I've asked before, if she's really a great actress, why isn't she in some movies? She's only been in TV dramas. I want to see KPC in some movies. I don't think she's been picked for movies because she's really not a great actress. She may be a beautiful teen pop-idol, but not a serious actress. But don't get me wrong. I like her. I'm very much in the pro-KPC camp! Let's see some more skin KPC!!!! :D

btw, xiaryx, bring back your old KPC avatar! I don't even recognize you lately. :unsure:

*KPC = Korean Pudgy Chick = SHG

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 19th, '05, 07:43

BT-Slut wrote:So I'm not an anti-KPC person, but I have to agree with thienmy. Not much to KPC but her beauty.
That might have been true before Full House. I would have agreed with you then.
Let's see some more skin KPC!!!! :D
That's so superficial, it's almost funny.
Btw, "KPC" was never amusing. Truth be told, it's as tasteless as your avatar.

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 09:08

zdoon wrote:
BT-Slut wrote:So I'm not an anti-KPC person, but I have to agree with thienmy. Not much to KPC but her beauty.
That might have been true before Full House. I would have agreed with you then.
Let's see some more skin KPC!!!! :D
That's so superficial, it's almost funny.
Btw, "KPC" was never amusing. Truth be told, it's as tasteless as your avatar.
KPC KPC KPC KPC

You're becoming a little lackey/groupy who stalks me and wants to comment on everything I say and post. It's a little flattering at first but it's a little freaky now. You need to get your own life and stop following me around. You need to find a girl with some decent sized ones.

All kidding aside, don't try to take me on zdoon. Many have tried and failed. I've ignore your lame ass, snide little commets everywhere--one Krys is enough. Be a good boy and go back to subbing. But if you really want an all out fight, I'll give you one.

What is truly tasteless is your enormously inflated head/ego, ever since you've subbed Full House. You are not a God because you subbed FH. Take it down a thousand.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jan 19th, '05, 09:31

Hmm.... I guess the drama part of d-addicts extends beyond the downloads. People overreacting to other's silly comments, and BT pissing off as many fansubbers as possible it seems. Haven't read the whole thread lately, but zdoon, why react to his comments? His main purpose is to tick people off and get a reaction.
And BT, why do you feel the need to try to take down anyone who has done any subbing when they disagree with you by acting like they're getting big-headed or something? You don't have to kiss people's asses or anything, but some common consideration wouldn't kill you. Or would it?

On the subject of SHG, if all "KPC"'s fill out a sweater like her and have those killer calves, make mine pudgy forever!!!!!!! Hell, here in the US, she'd still be underweight....

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 09:52

aNToK wrote:His main purpose is to tick people off and get a reaction.
And BT, why do you feel the need to try to take down anyone who has done any subbing when they disagree with you by acting like they're getting big-headed or something? You don't have to kiss people's asses or anything, but some common consideration wouldn't kill you. Or would it? .
My post record speaks for itself. Go back and check the FULL HOUSE threads. I've actually thanked zdoon many times. He wasn't an ass when he first started. Then later on he started being a total ass.

As for my purpose, I post my opinions like everyone else. I certainly don't give a **** what zdoon thinks and he's free to post his opinions, but if he starts attacking me personally, then of course I'll defend.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Jan 19th, '05, 09:57

OK, you two have fun. I'm gonna go finish up ROYOW. Love the girls, but having a hard time really getting into this one.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 19th, '05, 10:09

BT-Slut wrote:You're becoming a little lackey/groupy who stalks me and wants to comment on everything I say and post. It's a little flattering at first but it's a little freaky now. You need to get your own life and stop following me around. You need to find a girl with some decent sized ones.
Guy, you're the one acting like a flagrantly disrespectful kid in need of massive doses of ritalin and a gag... and some sense to add to that. What kind of reaction do you expect? And what's this about Krys? That guy has class in comparison to you. And he's far less annoying (and he doesn't call other posters "harlots") Believe me, I am only stating here what many others think of you.
All kidding aside, don't try to take me on zdoon. Many have tried and failed.
Thanks for the warning!
What is truly tasteless is your enormously inflated head/ego, ever since you've subbed Full House. You are not a God because you subbed FH. Take it down a thousand.
Haha.

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 10:13

zdoon wrote:Believe me, I am only stating here what many others think of you.
LOL. That's too funny... and ironic... I publicly say what many others think of you too but are afraid to say because you sub. They don't want to anger you in fear of you stopping your subbing. LOL. I don't give a **** if you sub or not so I dare to speak up. You're certainly not all that zdoon.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 19th, '05, 10:16

BT-Slut wrote:
zdoon wrote:Believe me, I am only stating here what many others think of you.
LOL. That's too funny... and ironic... I publicly say what many others think of you too but are afraid to say because you sub. They don't want to anger you in fear of you stopping your subbing. LOL. I don't give a **** if you sub or not so I dare to speak up. You're certainly not all that zdoon.
You're an idiot if you actually believe that I think anything of the fact that I had a hand in subbing FH. The rest of your post tells me you're in denial. Simple logic: You lack the sense in the first place to see what a vulgar twit you are, so of course you're not going to realize the general regard for you going around outside of the one held for your stupid avatar.

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 10:35

zdoon wrote: You're an idiot if you actually believe that I think anything of the fact that I had a hand in subbing FH. The rest of your post tells me you're in denial. Simple logic: You lack the sense in the first place to see what a vulgar twit you are, so of course you're not going to realize the general regard for you going around outside of the one held for your stupid avatar.
OMG.... LOL... there is such extreme envy in that post.... it's papable. You need some major therapy... LOL... I know you're envious I get a lot of the attention, but this is too much. LOL... Keep unleashing zdoon. Let it all out... It's better to let it out now rather than bottle all that envy and jealous inside. LOL...

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 19th, '05, 10:47

Seriously, BT-Slut, it has 0 to do with envy or "attention" or anything in the vicinity of that. Only a person with a shallow mentality would think so. But -anyway- thanks for the amusement.. I somehow expected a wittier troll. I won't make that mistake again.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Jan 19th, '05, 10:56

HEYY!!!

no disrespectful talk about princess. any troll call her pudgy needs brail lessons.

comprehende?

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Jan 19th, '05, 10:57

zdoon wrote:I somehow expected a wittier troll. I won't make that mistake again.
LOL. You're full of irony today--or is it hypocrisy?. Calling me a troll? LOL... You've heard of the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"? In this case, you're an extremely black pot. And I'm glad you've learned your lesson. Now we can all go back to our normal lives.

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Jan 19th, '05, 11:07

she is a beautiful and gorgeous actress .... so loveable ... lol ......

Slash

Post by Slash » Jan 19th, '05, 11:11

I think most people who really know SHK's work will agree that she is a very good actress. I mean, you don't win the SBS Actress of the Year award without having some impressive skills. I like the fact that all her dramas are very different from one another and each role puts her in a different position. I don't like how some actors/actresses play very similar parts over again. For example, Jeon Ji-Hyun and Choi Ji-Woo.

I don't think it matters whether shes been in movies or not. Its not like movies require more effort and better acting than dramas. I mean, there are a lot of stupid films out there with actors I really like and I'm glad SHK is more picky when it comes to choosing her characters. If the right role comes along though, I'd love to see her in one. Shes got her whole career ahead of her. After searching through some Korean boards I read that she has been approached with some movie offers in the past, although I guess she turned them down. Rush Hour 3 being one of them.

Anyway, high hopes for SHK!!! :-)

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Jan 19th, '05, 11:30

aint that sweet.
princess would be flattered.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 19th, '05, 11:36

Well said, Slash. I don't think it matters whether SHG (or any other actor/actress for that matter) has been in movies or not. What impresses me is her versatility in the types of roles she plays, whether it's tv or movie.

xiaryx
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by xiaryx » Jan 20th, '05, 04:11

Sorry BT, I dont know you anymore... your view on SHK is just twisted :P

BUT, I am back to Jdrama now, and Suzuka Hanomi is just too irresistable..

gillie

Post by gillie » Jan 22nd, '05, 13:25

she's so pretty!!

Chynkinese

Post by Chynkinese » Jan 23rd, '05, 21:47

LOL KPC??? Korean Pudgy Chick?? HAHAHAH thats the funnniest thing ever!! though its somewhat offending cause :wub: :wub: :wub: Song Hye Kyo :wub: :wub: :wub: DIEEE whoever made that up!! shes not pudgy! shes perrrrrfect... rawrrr ! XD
She is cute I agree, but her acting skill is so dull...sorry to all her fans but that the true.
i strongly disagree with that!!!!!!!! LoL load of pooooop! ... she was great in Full House ... her role in Hotelier was a bit dull but that was her ROLE .. not her acting!! unlike Full House ... she had an awesome role and she did it perfectly

minimin

Post by minimin » Jan 24th, '05, 17:50

KPC!!!!!???? Yep she's perfect in looks.....I don't think anyone have the right to bash her cause we're not bashing anyone either......so........

Haven't see Full House yet, but in Autumn Tale I do have to agree her acting wasn't that great, but that's a long itme ago......she was great in All In

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 25th, '05, 09:20

hi!

tCx

Post by tCx » Jan 29th, '05, 06:51

wow she looks so different in that pic, but i recognized that little mole and the lips aahahahahah.. still prefer her with minimum make up though..
aja aja SHK.. Fighting !

Slash

Post by Slash » Jan 29th, '05, 12:30

:wub:
Attachments
shk151.JPG
shk151.JPG (94.07 KiB) Viewed 5362 times

ogutsarah

Post by ogutsarah » Jan 29th, '05, 12:39

song hye gyooo...she's perfect!

minimin

Post by minimin » Jan 29th, '05, 21:57

Wow she looks like some spanish girls in that pic...................spanish girls are so pretti.!~~~~~~~

pajnra

Post by pajnra » Jan 31st, '05, 05:01

I love Song Hye Kyo. She’s one of a kind.

Spike23

Post by Spike23 » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

I love her too
*hugs teddy bear* lol

Betrayal

Post by Betrayal » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

Apparent Girls with the least make up usually look the best because that natural charm just comes out and shine on YOU ^_________^

reply to a post above
Song Hye Gyo funny you say her acting wasn't all that great in AUTUM IN MY HEART
AKA ENDLESS LOVE

because appparent during that year she won best actress for that FILM lol reason being because ENDLESS LOVE was a major breakthrough in the romantic catagory for a very long time :)

eerorikki

Post by eerorikki » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

she is soooo pretty..and i loved full house

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

hmm..so anyone know what her next project is...any new drama coming out...

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

SHG in an earlier drama and her highschool pic
Attachments
sunpun.jpg
sunpun.jpg (230.42 KiB) Viewed 5548 times
hkfdssdf.jpg
hkfdssdf.jpg (59.03 KiB) Viewed 5548 times

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

I like her strong eyebrows. Recently, there has been such a fad to completely pluck all of one's eyebrows and use a marker pen to draw a much leaner version of one's eyebrows. I dislike this fad tremendously. These picitures of her show very strong eyebrows. Great look!

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Feb 3rd, '05, 10:10

zdoon wrote:SHG in an earlier drama and her highschool pic
y'know...high shool shots and licence shots are usually most unflattering. but i've got to say, princess looks pretty good in that mug shot.

goes to show how pretty she really is.

almost upto sassy level.

sassy man, that is.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 3rd, '05, 20:11

hmm..that high school makes her look a tad bit like Ha Ji Won

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 3rd, '05, 20:33

BT-Slut wrote:Image

I like her strong eyebrows. Recently, there has been such a fad to completely pluck all of one's eyebrows and use a marker pen to draw a much leaner version of one's eyebrows. I dislike this fad tremendously. These picitures of her show very strong eyebrows. Great look!
I agree on the eyebrow thing. Why is it that so many women feel the need to pluck them to within a hair of existence and then use their crayons or whatever to put them back on? Pencils are for cartoons, not brows.

Hmm... How about a new term for that look. The MangaBrow?

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 4th, '05, 00:13

the thin eyebrow concept was popularized by Amuro Nami I think.

Aferkind

Post by Aferkind » Feb 4th, '05, 02:27

she prety hot 8)

Slash

Post by Slash » Feb 4th, '05, 16:15

Anyone know where these vidcaps are from? She looks too good! :D
Attachments
shkvidcap2.JPG
shkvidcap2.JPG (61.09 KiB) Viewed 5399 times
shkvidcap.JPG
shkvidcap.JPG (74.74 KiB) Viewed 5399 times

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Feb 4th, '05, 23:17

two more pics.
Attachments
13m19407m3.JPG
13m19407m3.JPG (118.91 KiB) Viewed 5371 times
2005118151948173.JPG
2005118151948173.JPG (134.67 KiB) Viewed 5371 times

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 4th, '05, 23:47

She looks cute in a hat! There was once in Full House when she wore a hat like that. She should wear them more often, me thinks.

Slash

Post by Slash » Feb 9th, '05, 02:25

Hat pics for Jannah. 8)
Attachments
shk172.jpg
shk172.jpg (141.07 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
shk171.jpg
shk171.jpg (129.81 KiB) Viewed 5283 times
shk184.JPG
shk184.JPG (35.49 KiB) Viewed 5283 times

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 9th, '05, 05:14

Ooh, thanks. :mrgreen: Seems like she's been on every type of CF, commercial & advertisement. :crazy:

lwz

Post by lwz » Feb 15th, '05, 05:42

i havent even finish watching full house. =[

looking for seeders for episodes 11-16, the 350mb version. would really appreciate if u guys can help me out. thanks.

timbits

Post by timbits » Feb 15th, '05, 05:57

SHK is major hot. she's pretty with and without makeup.
AJA! AJA! FIGHTING!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 15th, '05, 06:13

lwz wrote:i havent even finish watching full house. =[

looking for seeders for episodes 11-16, the 350mb version. would really appreciate if u guys can help me out. thanks.
Isn't it obvious that this isn't the Full House seed request thread? Use the search function to find the appropriate request thread & post your request there.

annthongprasom

valy

Post by annthongprasom » Feb 16th, '05, 02:51

just want to show you my works jah...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 16th, '05, 03:00

Really wishing I was Bi when those were taken.....

annthongprasom

valy

Post by annthongprasom » Feb 16th, '05, 04:57

what do you mean by that ? lol... You would like to take bi's place right ?

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 16th, '05, 05:03

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

annthongprasom

valy

Post by annthongprasom » Feb 16th, '05, 05:06

but who said that lol.... Song hye kyo is so pretty but me i hope that i'll take song hye kyo place lol...

am not obsessed. I am just very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very focussed

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Feb 16th, '05, 05:42

Fair enough. You grab him, I'll grab her, and we'll both be happy!!! :-)

Cikamia

Post by Cikamia » Feb 16th, '05, 06:15

She is such a beautiful woman...
A dream woman...
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Slash

Post by Slash » Feb 16th, '05, 07:33

Nice calendar here.
Attachments
shkbicalendar.jpg
shkbicalendar.jpg (234.27 KiB) Viewed 5343 times

annthongprasom

valy

Post by annthongprasom » Feb 16th, '05, 12:08

to Antok.... lol.... you're very funny.... yeah you are right... but i prefer both of them togetherlol.....

blue_jake

Post by blue_jake » Mar 2nd, '05, 05:33

she is so pretty .... :wub: :wub: :wub:

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 2nd, '05, 05:37

hi

Penoy

Post by Penoy » Mar 2nd, '05, 09:01

They say plastic surgery is so commom to the koreans, you think SHK undergone plastic surgery? :O

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Mar 2nd, '05, 09:07

I don't think so judging by numerous past and present, good and bad, flattering and unflattering photographs. Many of the most popular K stars are natural anyway, despite unfounded e-assertions to the contrary.

Sassy Man

Post by Sassy Man » Mar 2nd, '05, 22:00

Penoy wrote:They say plastic surgery is so commom to the koreans, you think SHK undergone plastic surgery? :O
If she has, it would have been very minor. Take a look at her high school pic on previous pages. unless she had it while at school. Highly unlikely as most Korean girls would do it after graduating from High school and before uni as a 'liberating' ceremony.