Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 1st, '08, 20:51

If he goes for another drama i prefer him to do something serious and adult, he had enough "light times" with "Yukan Club" 8)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 1st, '08, 20:59

I agree I want something more serious, Yukan club was great but Jin could be so much more. Though i still want him to do something romantic-lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 1st, '08, 23:34

It could be both romantic and dark, it could be interesting ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 2nd, '08, 00:41

That would be interesting. I don't think we have ever seen a dark jin, it would definitely be interesting... whatever it is, he just needs to get back up on stage, jun and ryo and pi are dominating the stage, and jin needs to get back up there with them

Kana Akanishi

Post by Kana Akanishi » Sep 2nd, '08, 02:18

i havent been here in a while! @.@

i wanted to share with you all my drawings =DDD

here is the original pic
here is the drawing
then i made this other one

here is the drawing
here is the original pic
i din like them D: lol
but i wanted to share them with ya all :3

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Sep 2nd, '08, 05:15

Heh. maybe I've been watching too much dramas with cool characters in it.

@ Kana Akanishi

The drawings are great ! I wish I could draw my idols. Lol. Congrats on the great job :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 2nd, '08, 19:58

Cool or dark?............ I for once want to see him being serious no need to big a big dramatic drama but somethings serious

Anyway i come to post this here because i have just posted this in AF already so i think it is just all right to share here too

I just paid a visit to Pantip Cafe Kame thread and........i have fallen in love with the girls in Pantip once again!!!! I know someone one or more of that board reads this forum because i have seen me, Ooe and others quoted there(properly credited so thanks a lot for that) :) So, thank you girls in Pantip!!!!!!!

Anyone for Towelled Jin????
Credits to yingdeaw in Kame's Pantip Cafe Thread
Last edited by Ginoru on Sep 3rd, '08, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Sep 3rd, '08, 05:55

Cool. And dark lol -.- Maou's dark, isn't it? Hmm. Omg, just drop the towel Jin !! I really want to go to a KAT-TUN or NEWS concert. :( I went for Rain's and Wang Lee Hom's just 'cause I got free tickets lol and I don't really know their songs.

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Sep 3rd, '08, 13:44

Hey there.
I reactivated my account here on d-addicts and came up with a question to you Jin-Fangirls ^-^
I can't seem to find the music from yukan club (the ringtone JinJin has). Does someone have the long version of this ringtone or the original song?
Would be great. Thanks in advance

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 3rd, '08, 14:30

Ginoru wrote:Cool or dark?............ I for once want to see him being serious no need to big a big dramatic drama but somethings serious
I agree :wub:
makebelieve wrote:Cool. And dark lol -.- Maou's dark, isn't it?
that is what was on my mind. :D Tomakun's role in Maou, isn't cool?? something like this must be good. :D

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 3rd, '08, 23:22

Those drawing were amazing!! keep up the good work!! I love drawing and I want to eventually draw Jin, but i am currently working on memorial 9/11 drawing and I don't have time. But your drawing definitely inspired me to draw jin after i'm done.

makebelieve

Post by makebelieve » Sep 4th, '08, 05:21

@ SP1CA

Yeapp! I really love his acting. Hana Kimi, Honey and Clover, and now he's doing an amazing job in Maou as well! :D Not forgetting Ohno. Lol.

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 4th, '08, 06:19

I don't care what kind of role he has, I just want Jin in a new drama already.

OT: Toma's acting is brilliant. It's just a shame I don't like Maou and H&C bored me to death; I hope his next drama is a little more exciting that I can stick to it. Hanakimi introduced me to Toma and I fell in love with him there and then.

Great drawings, Kana Akanishi. =)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 4th, '08, 06:45

EvilGrinsekatze:I have no idea about it.The only one i had from YC is the song keep the faith.But you can have a try on Kat-tun love or YC thread on this forum to see if there's the thng you want^^
Ginoru:
Thanks for posting the pic :D I've been waiting for it for a very very very very very long time LOL :wub:
About JIn new drama(if any^^),i want to see him in a horror drama :whistling: 8) The character can be either a hero or a villian but he must combine both the evilness and the funnyness.Wow,i think it is a very difficult suggestion :lol
BTW,i just read the warning from Johnny on Kat-tun love and it looks like some fans go so far over the limit that make our Jin and Johnny boys get angry :x

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 4th, '08, 06:49

ruby_fann wrote:EvilGrinsekatze:]
BTW,i just read the warning from Johnny on Kat-tun love and it looks like some fans go so far over the limit that make our Jin and Johnny boys get angry :x
I read that, the latest comments are saying that it was written by a fan... but I don't know, I know Japanese fans are extreme and if it's true then they have every right to be angry at some of the stuff.

Why would a FAN send death threats? I honestly don't get that part. :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 4th, '08, 21:40

ruby

U welcome hope we get the fancams soon :)

I read that and i think it looks a bit fanmade if it were directly from them i gues it'd be a little more "official" looking. But anyway i understand the complains perfectly but in my opinion a big part of all those problems come from the way the guys are "sold", fans see them as "properties" so no wonder they go beyond borders. I really think many fans need a re-training as fans or better, a check with a psychiatrist. On the side of the guys they are public persons so the curiosity is just natural...for normal fans so it is normal some aspects of their lifes to be interesting to others.

I guess if the no pics, no signing, no girlfriend idiocy dissapeared things could probably be less tense for them. But that is me of course ;)

I posted this in AF following a suggestion from a friend there XD Jin really is the advertisement mand for Janji and Janji drinks a lot from Spain ;)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 5th, '08, 01:10

thanks for the explanation of jin's gardrobe :D

edit1: I've just read the ''angry johnny's boys'' post on kat-tunlove :S
well, of course many crazy fans are crossing the lines. they're just crazy. XD
but saying ''you're bad'' to fans, isn't that the real horrible thing. :S
though I haven't done anything crazy, I mean above average craziness :D like yarakashi stuff, even I feel bad about it, when I'm reading boys's comments. :S
are we that bad/warui?? :S
:scratch: :blink :pale: :|

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 5th, '08, 02:42

I read the complaints as well, and it did seem a little fan generated, but even if it was I am sort of glad for it. I think it sheds some light on the situation, a lot of the fans of JE do go way over the top, remember when that guy from smap married and three girls committed suicide because of that or when pi was basically attacked by a mob at the airport. People do need to learn to give Johnny's their space. Their fans do go to the extreme

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 5th, '08, 19:28

Spica U welcome :)

About the commnets well the way the note appeared is what make all of us think is more fan generated that real BUT that doesn't mean it lacks it's reasons. Whomever wrote that has a very good point and would have a better one if it manages to give them a little of space as Silent_Orchestra said

And yes, whomever that crosse the line betweeen liking their work and music to be a stalker is bad and between us, yes, there are bad fans.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 5th, '08, 21:19

I consider myself a fan but I can't ever imagine stalking someone, it sort of creeps me out to think about it. One of my friends had a stalker and had to get a restraining order and I know the hard stuff she had to go through and I to image Jin or any JE member going through that x100 is just saddening

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 5th, '08, 21:49

I know among fans there are many obsessed ones but still when I'm reading those comments I felt like someone's yelling at ME.

I decided that If I ever feel like stalking someone I'll choose Akun :P (because he's half Turkish :mrgreen:) and If I ever feel like expressing my anger, I'll write hate mails to me. :D

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 6th, '08, 07:19

Ginoru:Ah,now i see what is the meaning of Jin's gardrobe :D Jin is really an international guy^^
I've read that the warning is fake but like all of you,i think some fans acted unacceptably :x I don't know iif the wire-tap really happens or not,it is scary :glare: If i know Jin's address,i think the only thing i want to do is to send him a birthday present directly to his house.It makes me happy enough for all of my life :wub:
BTW,i just see some new Wink up,Potato and Duet pics^^Jin is so cute holding a dog :mrgreen:

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 6th, '08, 17:07

Well while those messages sent from Johnnys were fake I'm totally with Ginoru on this. they do hold a lot of truth. Don't know if they would knock some sense into said fans, though.

Anyway, Jin. Really didn't like his look in latest CKT (Hollywood SP) Curly hair doesn't suit him for me at all. Think he might have looked better with the glasses off too.

But he was totally adorable with Jodie Foster xD His English is really good. He mentioned his acting too, I just hope he jumps back into it himself sometime soon.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 6th, '08, 18:37

I was so happy that he was the one that got to speak to Jodie. he was cute but i definitely agree on that he should ditch the curls. I wonder is he got the perm because pi got one, that would be funny. But when i saw the pics with his hair curly, i was like he needs to change it back... I wonder if Jodie has ever seen any of his shows he's acted on. I know in LA they showed Gokusen 2 subbed

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 6th, '08, 21:11

ruby

Not really his wardrobe but that part of it that comes from Janji, all so spanish :roll

LOL that's heavy stalking!!!!

Yup noo curls unless it is for something like the time, hair prep for yukan but anyway why curl??!!! I think they go by "flocks" in Je Kimura started the curly thing, but before it was all the same cut, all the same color.... XD

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 6th, '08, 22:25

I can understand them maybe wanting to change their hair a bit since it is mostly all the same, but i really do like his old hair. But its funny to see some of the interesting style JE boys have had over the past years, like how people in JE had blonde hair (and some still do). There are very few japanese that can pull off blonde hair, and I think the only one in KAT TUN who can do it is Koki

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 6th, '08, 22:32

^ I really liked Taguchi with blond hair (when he was filming Yukan Club), but dark hair or just light brown wins over blond hair any time no matter how good it looks. As for Koki he changes his hair style and color so often there's no point in getting used to any of them. xD

As for Jin; the darker the hair; the better. And I love it straight. Maybe this is old Jin and I'm too attached, but really, old Jin looks way better than what he's looking like now-a-days. For me, at least.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 6th, '08, 22:38

I forgot about Junnos hair-i dont know how i could forget about it- i hated it at first and then when i finally started liking it he changed it-but i really like it when he had the light brown hair and it was sort of longer. but now then he cut it...

I like Jin without the perm and I like his hair to be whatever color it is as long as it stays brown or black, though I sort of like the light brown color he has

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 6th, '08, 22:43

Taguchi's hair: didn't look too good for when he was shooting Yukan Club scenes, but when it was all styled it looked pretty cool.

Jin's hair at the moment, yeah the color is nice, just any lighter and I don't like it. (eg, Keep the Faith PV)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 8th, '08, 19:51

SP1CA
the message was fake~

but I was seriously scared by the Japanese fans who reacted to Junno's love affair~==+like Gin said, they need a check with a psychiatrist~

I remember when Jin was a Jr, he was asked by fans in a very rude way to change his hat because they thought it ugly and such (of course Jin didn't give them a damn~)
-------------------

something to cheer up

from lovejuice in fukuka concert

and the latest ctkt is just love

Image Image

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 8th, '08, 20:00

Other than his hair, I loved every bit of that episode.

Jin: I'm Japanese Hancock" xD!

Such an adorable moment too:

credit for gif goes to vandi714@ LJ

Mirokujin wrote:but I was seriously scared by the Japanese fans who reacted to Junno's love affair~==+like Gin said, they need a check with a psychiatrist~
Wait, wait... I recently read over on KAT-TUN LOVE about Junno's new girlfriend, is this related in any way to that? If so, fill me in! I thought it was rather cute he had a girlfriend (though I also thought JE had some "no girlfriends allowed" policy too)

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 8th, '08, 20:22

Rori wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:but I was seriously scared by the Japanese fans who reacted to Junno's love affair~==+like Gin said, they need a check with a psychiatrist~
Wait, wait... I recently read over on KAT-TUN LOVE about Junno's new girlfriend, is this related in any way to that? If so, fill me in! I thought it was rather cute he had a girlfriend (though I also thought JE had some "no girlfriends allowed" policy too)

Well ~~ Just because the Jimusho has the "no GF" policy ~~ Does not mean they are going to follow the rule. LOL

I mean ~~ Come on ~~ They are at that age ~~~

Though I did read on an article on Mixi that that rule is starting to relax a bit.

And yes ~~ Many fangirls will not be satisified with the girl JE X is dating until JE X is dating them. ~~~ So gals "Keep Dreaming!!!"

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 8th, '08, 20:28

miyuki_chan wrote:Well ~~ Just because the Jimusho has the "no GF" policy ~~ Does not mean they are going to follow the rule. LOL
Hey, my knowledge of JE and it's rules is very limited. I'm very aware they are at that age but I don't know how seriously these JE boys take their agencies' rules. ;)
miyuki_chan wrote:And yes ~~ Many fangirls will not be satisified with the girl JE X is dating until JE X is dating them. ~~~ So gals "Keep Dreaming!!!"
This I can agree with. Just by hearing that after a a JE (whoever it was again) got married and 3 girls committed suicide, I can kind of understand this "no girlfriends" garbage. It's a lot safer.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 8th, '08, 20:38

Rori wrote:Hey, my knowledge of JE and it's rules is very limited. I'm very aware they are at that age but I don't know how seriously these JE boys take their agencies' rules. ;)
HEHE Tis okay ~~~ But I'm pretty sure alot of them don't follow ~~ I mean if they did follow, no JE would ever be able to get married. LOL

So many girl-friend rumours, well I have not completely blocked them out just cause everytime something like that comes out ~~~ A huge bandwagon of fangirls start dissing the poor GF.

So sometimes they may not have had good choice in GFs, but as long as it makes them happy right.
This I can agree with. Just by hearing that after a a JE (whoever it was again) got married and 3 girls committed suicide, I can kind of understand this "no girlfriends" garbage. It's a lot safer.
HAHA ~~ JE fangirl are not the only one who suiceds.. Although out of this topic, but some w-inds fans were said to have commited suicide after it came out main vocal Keita was dating Ayaya XD

I think there are many many pros and cons to this rule.

Yes, populartiy tends to twindle when they get married/date. (It's been said Kimura Takuya's popularity kinda fell quite a lot when it was annouced he was going to get married ~~ But it's all back now!!!

And i think is when they date, emotional rollarcoaster for the idol themselves right. If they are unhappy it shows, and well it's not too good for publicity ~~~ (Refers to a few years ago during the Jin and Uehara Scandal!!! JLooking at pictures and performances of Jin, his heart didn't seem to be there ~~ And lots of criticism came about why not he just come on stage at all)

But than again ~~ They can be super happy ~~ Look at Yamaguchi Tatsuya ~~ He's a proud proud papa now!!!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 8th, '08, 21:01

Mirokujin wrote:SP1CA
the message was fake~

but I was seriously scared by the Japanese fans who reacted to Junno's love affair~==+like Gin said, they need a check with a psychiatrist~

I remember when Jin was a Jr, he was asked by fans in a very rude way to change his hat because they thought it ugly and such (of course Jin didn't give them a damn~)
I'm happy about it but still I think those comments are rude (-_-) and I felt like they're saying to all fans (which is a group that contains me) not only strange ones. maybe I got offended, but this is how I am.

:D actually I think Taguchi's girlfriend is cute. If it was Jin my point of view may be different, but if his girlfriend was really a ''good girl'' I would accept that she is nice. :D though I have the potantial to be, I'm not overrated.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 8th, '08, 21:12

The message as in the fake stop following them home one?

Though I can see why that fake message was written ~~~

I was reading some Mixi Communities ~~~ Fangirl trailing can be rather scary ~~ More like it's scary how much they know!

So I think that message came out as a warning and to make us aware that this is happening, and although it's great to meet them in real life in private times, does not mean the idol themselves like being followed.

A few years ago, Jin had written one Jweb entry about him being followed off the train etc. He had asked that people respect his privacy ~~~ Although this time the letter was fake, that time was real.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 8th, '08, 22:04

miyuki_chan wrote:The message as in the fake stop following them home one?
A few years ago, Jin had written one Jweb entry about him being followed off the train etc. He had asked that people respect his privacy ~~~ Although this time the letter was fake, that time was real.
the difference is that when Jin wrote that in his web-manual, he's quite polite there. It was more like he's begging stalkers not to interfer in KT members' private life when they were already very tired because of the tour, something like that. He also said that he'll appreciate it if the stalkers can step back.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 8th, '08, 22:18

Mirokujin wrote:
miyuki_chan wrote:The message as in the fake stop following them home one?
the difference is that when Jin wrote that in his web-manual, he's quite polite there. It was more like he's begging stalkers not to interfer in KT members' private life when they were already very tired because of the tour, something like that. He also said that he'll appreciate it if the stalkers can step back.
I actually didn't read the recent one ~~~ so I have no idea what his tone was like. Since if it had been real, my friend would have sent me the original since I'm currently not in Japan right now.

As for the one last time ~~~ Yeah it was a bit more polite ~~~ But it still wasn't all that hmmm.. LOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 8th, '08, 23:10

Wa sorry to be off for so long but i had to format my computer....again ¬¬

Following all posted like a resume.....

About Junno, if you turn into an antifan just because he dates someone i repeat, go check a psychiatris. Let him life his life...

As miyuki_chan said keep dreaming girls, it is not only that they are idols/famous it is that they live in another kind of reality where fans has no chance to catch their atention;) A true fangirl should be happy whenever her idol is happy (they look beter, they perform better...)and think twice before reacting silly --> they won't go to yuor beds 8)

If Je had a different way of "selling" them they could have girlfriends with no problem, feeding a delusion is not healthy

Rules are relaxing around teh over 25 guys more or less

Spica They need to be rude, if they are soo polite fangirls would just go say yeah whatever and keep on with the stalking, when they are less "suave" fangirls seem to realize they really are at fault and relax it a bit.

As i never ever dreamt of even meet them on the street (much less addressing them, or trying to know more that they work and performances, wich by the way is the reason i follow them ) i don't feel it is addresed to me at all, what's more if they had written the messages i would have supported them. So, me = no stalker mind = me = not offended or feel pointed at :wink:

By the way any idea what's with the sausages and "dominatrix" girl in the next Cartoon!! LOOLL

And i dissapear to stalk more news on Ueda's concert XD

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Sep 8th, '08, 23:13

Thanks for the help.
I found it with a lot of researching, if someone wants to know, it's:
Lenny Kavitz - Are you gonna go my way
At least that's what I found out. >^-^<

Well about the Fangirls... the scary ones... for us "normal" fangirls, I think, they are pretty scary. And wouldn't want to get close to them, because I think they are serious if they say that they want to kill you because you looked at their favourite idol....
Nya, whatever, I hope the guys won't stop what they are doing because of these issues. I love the music and especially Jin, so I hope we'll be able to watch them for a few more years.
Personally I think there is a background to that, even if it was fake, I think there's more about it that we might know and get to know.

And about the drama thingy... I would want to see Jin in something with romantic and serious, where he can show us his cute sides as well as the stronger parts of himself. Well being serious, I just want him to be on the screen *faints* Would love to see him acting again. :wub:

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 8th, '08, 23:33

@ the new CKT pics, Jin still has the hair >_< but he looks better than what he did on the recent CKT at least.

@ drama: I've recently re-watched Anego again, and while I didn't like it at first, I'm loving it so much right now. Jin's character is so irresistibly sweet. His relationship with "Anego" is great to watch.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 9th, '08, 00:09

I didn't know Junno was dating someone, ahhh thats so cute. He totally deserves a gf.

But with the suicide thing- I cant stand it!!! Girls who do that aren't fans they are just deranged. If your are a true fan you will support them and what makes them happy and that includes their relationships-who wants the JE boys to end up old and lone-its sad. I dont blame Jin for standing out against it. I wish he would do it more....

I love anego. Its very informative on how women really are 2nd class citizens in japan and shows some insight onto that while still producing a cute drama. I loved the rugby episode-lol

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 9th, '08, 00:39

Ginoru

You're right ~~~

Those who start disliking said JE X just because they start dating should not be considered a true fan.

I've read in other forums where people have gone ~~ "Jin is no longer attractive because he is dating Uehara Takako" (I know this was like 4 years ago ish)

Seriously did you only like him for his looks? Just because he's dating someone, does not make him a worse person nor does his singing get bad.

He is after all dating and living his life like any normal 20+ male. It's just that he happens to be in the entertainment industry.

I can understand if you don't like said female girl because oh she can't sing or can't act, but to dislike them for dating the idol you like is just plain stupid.

Like before Jin's infactuation with Leah Dizon ~ Many fangirls started dissing her. Okay so I may not like her because i don't know why she's so famous. Yes she's pretty, but in my opinion she can't sing. Fangirls have called her a slut. But really ~~ Do you even know her enough to call her a slut?

Just I don't get why some fanpeople (hey there are fanboys out there XD) get so worked up about this. I'm just getting old maybe LOL

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 9th, '08, 00:47

miyuki_chan wrote: I actually didn't read the recent one ~~~ so I have no idea what his tone was like. Since if it had been real, my friend would have sent me the original since I'm currently not in Japan right now.

As for the one last time ~~~ Yeah it was a bit more polite ~~~ But it still wasn't all that hmmm.. LOL
yeah the recent one is totally FAKE, so just forget about it. I don't see any point to feel insulted by a fan-made fake message.

In that old message, Jin's talking to the stalkers in perticular, so it's nothing related to us if we didn't stalk or did anything improper. I didn't see anything wrong there, not to mention that he's indeed quite polite, and he's protecting the whole group since all of them were bothered a lot during those days.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 9th, '08, 02:04

EvilGrinsekatze wrote: Well about the Fangirls... the scary ones... for us "normal" fangirls, I think, they are pretty scary. And wouldn't want to get close to them, because I think they are serious if they say that they want to kill you because you looked at their favourite idol....
I agree :S also I read that once a fan of Goto Maki tried to stab Yamapi because he was dating Maki :S not only fangirls but also all crazy fans are dangerous.(both for other people and themselves)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 9th, '08, 02:16

Rori wrote:@ the new CKT pics, Jin still has the hair >_< but he looks better than what he did on the recent CKT at least.
Yeah he does. I'm glad to see that those curls have relaxed a bit. LOL. I'm still waiting for the day when the curls are totally gone. :lol
Silent_Orchestra wrote:I didn't know Junno was dating someone, ahhh thats so cute. He totally deserves a gf.
I didn't know that either. So this is all current? Junno would be such a cute boyfriend to have. I totally thought that after watching him in Hanayome to Papa. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 9th, '08, 02:22

Yup still curly ¬¬ and yup to Junno too XD

From Ueda solo con goods...

This Image is Jin LOLL

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 9th, '08, 02:35

Ginoru wrote:Yup still curly ¬¬ and yup to Junno too XD

This Image is Jin LOLL
That is Jin? :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 9th, '08, 03:41

Yup He even draw the mole by the eye LOOLLL It is sooo cute! Weird XD but cute

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 9th, '08, 07:46

Wow,you guys are really euthsiastic with the message and the "no GF" friends :D Look like a a little bit behind >_<.I agree that fans should respect their idols's choice(have a GF or anything else) because it's their privacy :x But i don't think dreaming is something bad when it doesn't go over the limit^^Unlike Hollywood stars or Korean stars who make me feel they are so far far away like stars on the sky,Japanese stars make me feel closer(once heard Jin said he ususally go out on street or shopping without undercover :blink )So i think if we come to Japan,there is a chance that we can meet face-to-face with them once :wub: (dreaming..... :lol LOL)But the chance of becoming their GF is dependent on destiny(i really believe in destiny :roll )Whatever will bw will be.So just let our boys do what they want and live their own life^^
BTW,i don't like Jin's new hair at all :glare: Like most of you,i prefer the dark color(especially black hair^^)And the curly one make his face seem more and more round :whistling:But i have to admit that by smiling and laughing,he restore his cuteness and adoration again :wub:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Sep 9th, '08, 15:53

Ginoru wrote:Yup He even draw the mole by the eye LOOLLL It is sooo cute! Weird XD but cute
yes, I recognized him by the spot XD

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 9th, '08, 16:09

It's not bad to dream ~~~ Everyone is entitled to dream and one day be Mrs. Akanishi Jin or who ever you like. But there is a limit to the severity of them. :O

Like those who take their life because so and so is dating someone else ~~ That's just plain baka!!!! :scratch:

Like ruby_fann said, being able to date them is really set by destiny ~~ But hey how many have actually met the idol they like on the streets. I've come to the conclusion that destiny never lets us see the one idol we like ~~ Unless your one to be able to fool destiny :lol

I don't know how long you guys have been in the JE fanworld (KAT-TUN fan world)

But there used to be a girl (if you talk to alot of the older KAT-TUN fans, I'm sure the majority of them know or have heard about her) She is legend on the KAT-TUN fanworld.

She used to dream about being Kame's GF ~~~ And would tell people about it.

We endulged her cause we all thought it was fun and agreeded and stuff with her. Yeah it was fun for a while, but than the stories got way too outrageous!!! Not realizing that we all talk to each other when she's not around! That's just say her tall-tales became taller and taller everyday, to the point we thought she needed psychiatric help. It was a dif story between each person.

After a while, most of us started ignoring her.

Than she came online to me one asking me to get Kame's autograph for her because I was going to go to KAT-TUN's Nisei Week Parade in LA!!! (How she found out no idea)

My reply was ~~ I thought you were dating Kame, why don't you ask him yourself. Her reply was "Because we are currently fighting!!!"

She has also came onto online forums and claimed to have had Kame's baby!!! :goggle:

So yeah, there's a line between a fan and just plain crazy!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah ~~ It's okay to dream, but there is a thin line between dreaming and reality.

~~~~ Anyways that's just my opinion~~~~~~

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 10th, '08, 01:42

Ginoru wrote:Yup He even draw the mole by the eye LOOLLL It is sooo cute! Weird XD but cute
SP1CA wrote:
yes, I recognized him by the spot XD
Holy crap! I see the Jin mole! So freakin' hilarious. I'm impressed that you guys knew. Haha. 8)

Are there mice for the other KT guys?

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 10th, '08, 02:17

Ginoru wrote:Yup still curly ¬¬ and yup to Junno too XD

This Image is Jin LOLL
That is uber cute. Wouldn't mind getting myself one of those. xD

Yeah, also waiting for the day we can say bye bye to Jin's curls. Dark straight hair is by far the sexiest, if I say so myself.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 10th, '08, 21:56

miyuki_chan

That girl is demented, i don't know much about kame and so i don't know about her but that's too much!! I knoe one simmilar to that but not so off yet.

Everyone has to know where the line between thruth and fantasy is. If you want to dream awake go to bed half an hour before the normal time and dream there and leave it there ;)

beany

Yep all six KAT-TUN are mousefied ;) Look

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 11th, '08, 03:50

Haha they are so cute, I want one so bad...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 11th, '08, 03:54

now I know Jin mouse is Banjyo--like Aniki in ganster's world (if you have watched Yasuko to Kenji. you get the idea)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 11th, '08, 03:59

does anyone know where to get one and how much they cost?

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 11th, '08, 04:06

LOL ~~~ We had a friend who was a psychiatrist ~ And was like OMG!!! She needs to see a shrink... Hmm Maybe they can't help either LOL

My years of forum hoping and in this fanworld, I have met many many many fans who REALLY REALLY REALLY need help! (Tis not to say I haven't met great fans! I have known many great, and sane ones. )

Those who say they're dating Jin, sharing the same pajama as Jin, talks to him everyday etc!!!

Which is the reason I really don't like outwordly express my like for them. They just freak me out!

I had one person add me on MSN asking if I was Japanese (how she found out I have no idea. Than again my addy was semi obvious XD).

My reply was ~~ Does it matter if I was?

She was like ~~ Oh I saw Japanese and your name said Akanishi. And that she liked Jin. How she connected that hmmm. :scratch:

Out of fun I said I was ~~~ And that my real family name WAS Akanishi ~~~ Whether or not related to this Jin you are talking about no idea ~~~ But mom had said I had a distant cousin in the entertainment business. LOL

She totally bought the story ~~ After that I ignored her...

Yes,Together with my friends we've been bitchy towards these crazy fans ~~ But than again we can't help them so why waste our time anymore right? :roll

My love for KAT-TUN has slightly diminished the last few yearsI
I waited long and long for them to debut but now that they've debuted I wished they go back to pre-debut times. I've felt post debut they haven't really felt like a group. Everyone seems so individual.

But I still admire Jin ~~~ Both for his singing and his good looks

*drools* at the recent Jin pics my friend bought for me. XD

LOL at the Mouse-KAT-TUNs ~~ Kawaiii ne

Silent_Orchestra wrote:does anyone know where to get one and how much they cost?
I think if you try some JE LJ communities (like KAT-TUN love or JE_sales) ~ There are people taking orders.

Or if you have friends in Japan ~ You can buy one off auction and have it sent to friends in Japan as these people don't ship overseas.

Good luck finding them.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 11th, '08, 05:55

miyuki_chan wrote:
Or if you have friends in Japan ~ You can buy one off auction and have it sent to friends in Japan as these people don't ship overseas.

Good luck finding them.
don't try yahoo aution at this moment, cause Jin mouse is ridiculously expensive there, like from 6000 yen to 10,000 yen each and a lot of ppl are bidding for them. Maybe the price will go down later~ :roll I want one too~

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 11th, '08, 09:10

Ginoru:Thanks for the pic of the Kat-tun mouse^^At first i just recognize Jin by the birthmark and Koki by the mustache :D And between them is Nakamaru,right? :blink 'Cause I'm not really a Kat-tun fan but more Jin fan so i have no idea who is the other three >_<Can you teel me?^^ :-)
Myuki:Yeah,these girls really have big problem.To be honest,i often make my three "children"(they are my friends but htye like to call me mama^^ 8) )in my class laugh by pretending to be Mrs.Akanishi LOLBut i know what the reality is.I have a plan to travel to Japan and see if i can "fool the destiny"(as you said^^) to ran across Jin :roll I will never go so far as these girls to take the fantasy as the truth :goggle:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 11th, '08, 14:16

Ginoru wrote:beany

Yep all six KAT-TUN are mousefied ;) Look

Oooh, how cute. And i just now noticed that all of their left ears look like they've been bitten off. LOL. The only other mouse that i guess i recognize is Koki's 'cause of the moustache. How goofy. I wouldn't mind having one. They're really cute lanyards. Plus, the mice look so feisty. Haha. It's also nice to know that Ueda drew them himself. Wait, Ueda did do that right?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 11th, '08, 23:19

Silent_Orchestra

As Mirokujin said don't try yahoo auctions japan they are robbers!!! MAscots cost 300 yen and they are selling for 10.000!!! ¬¬

miyuki_chan

There are such weirdos out there..... if someone wants to add you on msn at least ask first, it is a matter of education, even if it just to show themselves less than sane in the end

You should have tortured your weirdo more XD

Yes! exactly one of the things i like the most of KT they have their indivial personalities and they show them, i specially like that they are not those kind on "touchy-lovey" groups, that is just fake and too over the top(fanservice is ok to certain extents...), KT work as a band but they also "work" individualy and i like that a lot, and after all "Jin's KT" really loves each other between the four of them :)

ruby_fann

LOL at least learn their names!!! In that pic KAT-TUN is placed by order, so :

K=kamenashi, A=akanishi(jin), T=taguchi(junno), T=tanaka(koki), U=Ueda(Tat-chan), N=nakamaru(maru)

If you go to japan to "tempt destiny" you are going to be quite bored and disapointed, better visit the country to enjoy it and if you happen upon them much better

beany

Yeah, Ueda did all those and the other six that are not KT too, in fact he designed all in his concert. So funny he did a "Tyson" to the mice LOL

I love Jin, Koki and Tat-chan :lol

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 13th, '08, 05:37

Ginoru:
Yeah,of course i plan to have a tour to visit some scenery like mount Fuji and temples.I wonder if their is a tour to visit the Johnny entertainment building LOL :lol (guess not>_< ^^)I learn their name as well but i wonder why Junno's have the face like that,It's so like Nakamaru,who is considered an old man by the others :P

shosef

Post by shosef » Sep 13th, '08, 06:29

hello!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw the CK this week...and i must say Jin still is so cute...arm wrestling with Will Smith.... :D

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 18:42

Does anyone know if there is someone subbing cartoon kat tun, bc i used to go to crunchyroll and watch it and all the latest episodes don't have subs

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Sep 13th, '08, 21:08

Silent_Orchestra wrote:Does anyone know if there is someone subbing cartoon kat tun, bc i used to go to crunchyroll and watch it and all the latest episodes don't have subs
The really nice members over at the J-One Records LJ community formed a subbing group, JOR, and they're subbing CTKT episodes. You can find everything's that's ever been subbed and released before JOR formed along with JOR's subbing projects over at the LJ site. The posts are locked though so you have to join the community to see them.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 13th, '08, 21:38

ruby

Junno has the eyes of a "glued to the videogame/pc screen" and we all know he is just like that. Maru's mouse has nose ;)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 23:14

Thanks beanybeans !!

I think my favorite mouse is koki!!

EvilGrinsekatze

Post by EvilGrinsekatze » Sep 14th, '08, 16:02

The Jin-Mouse is ultrakawaii !!!
Really love those *-* They're so cute, but the first one i recognized as himself was ultra thin Kamenashi :blink Maybe... he's still a little bit to thin, but I think he is gaining some weight the last few weeks, and i really like that. He looks healthier now ne?
But Jin in the latest CTK Episode... the hair... don't even know what to say to that :crazy: I really don't like his curly hair.... straight hair suits him so much better *-*

Anego... Well Angeo, I really liked the drama... think i should rewatch it again. Jin is so supercute in this role, like he was as Miroku. :thumleft:

Rori

Post by Rori » Sep 14th, '08, 18:29

I think Jin did a lot better as Kurosawa then he did as Miroku. Maybe it was the year or two he had off from acting but he didn't seem to do well in Yukan Club as he did in Anego. I also hope the next role he gets in a drama he puts some more effort into it because I think he can do really well. He didn't seem to be putting his 100% into it when playing Miroku.

Gratz on 100 pages too.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 15th, '08, 03:07

Jin was soo out of practice in Yukan and got so tired while filming it :( The drama was pushed forward and began behind schedule the poor guys got to sleep less than 4 hours some days if they slept at all.....

This wednesday's cartoon

dorky Jin

and mimetic JinDa :)
Last edited by Ginoru on Sep 16th, '08, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 16th, '08, 05:39

I found Jin did much better in Angeo as well.

But while talking with a few of my students while in Japan during Yukan Club's airing.

The majority of them agreeded that it wasn't really the fact that Jin sucked as Miroku, but was mostly because of the character he was given.

(I have not read the whole manga, so I can't proved what they said is true)

But those who did read the manga had said that in truth, Miroku is not the main character in the manga. Yuri is actually the big dude, while after that was Seishiro. Miroku was merely a side character.

One of the reasons why Miroku may have became the "main" was cause it was big name star playing.

But that's from their opinion. And I might agree cause when I read the first book while at a manga cafe, I did find that Miroku didn't stand out as much as Yuri.

I really liked Anego even though his character slightly changed from the original book. XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 16th, '08, 18:54

You are right there Miroku was only a side character, they pushed the character, a character that had not a lot to work with.

I guess that if the production had not been so messed up from the start they may have been able to do something a little beter, who knows 8)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 17th, '08, 07:26

I'm reading manga Yukan club right now and i can say that the dram ma is much more different from the manga.Well i don't want to say if it's better or not but Miroku was made to be the main character in the drama while the stories in the manga are mostly Yuri :| But anyway,YC is the first Jin's drama i've watched so it seems pretty good to me. 8)
I watched Anego too.Although i don't like the plot much but Kurosawa is really cute :wub: Jin seemed to try very hard on this drama and it worthed it^^ :roll
Recently,i just find out that they are selling Gokusen(original taken from Japan to Vietnam with English sub^^)but they sell three seasons at once :blink It makes me think hard whether to buy or not.Dis any of you watch the complete 3 seasons and is it all interesting to watch?
Ginoru:Thanks for the pics^^Still not like Jin new hair but love his bakaness :whistling: