[Discussion] Maou (Ohno Satoshi & Ikuta Toma)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 10th, '08, 11:44

missk-rOo wrote:Do you know if episode 6 is available ?
raw or with subs ?
u can get the raws here and the soft sub here if you want...

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 10th, '08, 11:46

Thank you very much !!

Can't wait to look at it !

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 10th, '08, 13:12

I just watched ep 6 ...
Shiori and Naruse. That whole scene was just so great. The look on Naruse's face. So happy to see her and then the angsty face he makes in his office and he's about to run after her but he stops himself. That was really good.

I love that he cares about his "sister". He's happy when he sees her calling but the preview doesn't give me good vibes.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 11th, '08, 21:20

this drama is getting so good.

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Aug 13th, '08, 22:42

Ohno is doing such a great job as Naruse!!!

I hate to admit that when I heard about the role he was playing I was a little skeptical but WOW!... He made me lose all doubt!

I really want to see him in more lead roles now!!!

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 15th, '08, 00:17

Maou day! weeeeeeee!!!! \^o^/

pazustep

Post by pazustep » Aug 15th, '08, 01:37

Oh man... I'm watching TBS right now and there's a talk show with Ohno, Ikuta and Kobayashi... and they showed a preview of ep. 7... I soooo want to watch it now ;-;

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Aug 15th, '08, 04:44

Happy Maou daaay!! :lol

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Aug 15th, '08, 07:22

kyaA~! episode 6 was my fave so0 far... I so love it!

Serizawa was calmer than the usual... lol... the running was there but that was when he went to the car... :lol g0od job Toma-chan! :D
Naruse, OMG! Oh-chan don't make me start with you... you are making me fall in love more and more... :wub:
I love the twist at the end and his scene with Shiori was just pure awesome!
kyAa~! I want to see more! its getting better and better!!! :thumright: :thumleft:

Maou day! :cheers:

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 15th, '08, 08:52

It's Maou day !!!!

Can't wait to watch it !!!

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 15th, '08, 15:04

Anyone else watch it? I watched on TVU so subless ...
This is really a Naruse ep. I kind of ignored everything that was non-Naruse.

The first half hour was just Naruse and his sister. And the suspense. They really knew how to build it up. I'm not quite sure what was said between the two but there was crying and Naruse looked so upset. Not only in his face but i his body language and the way he turns to walk out of the room. And he loses his cool in front of Naoto. It's really an emotional day for him.

And then Shiori and Naruse's colleagues throw him a little birthday party. And you see him smile and stuff. And I'm totally in love with Ohno's expressions.

While walking Naruse HUGS Shiori. He's really upset and Shiori said some nice things, I don't know what. But he hugged her. Aww.
Btw, does anyone know how many eps this series has? I don't really want it to end.

tsksquared

Post by tsksquared » Aug 15th, '08, 15:46

ep 7
i thought the whole scene with serizawa, naruse, and his sis was pretty predictable. there was no way she was going tell him that naruse is tomoo.

I forsee a downfall for naruse after him and shiori scene (actually after ep 6). Like he was saying earlier in the episode, he's very confused...about himself and his actions. Shiori's gonna be the catalyst of stopping him all together, which is a shame because I really wanted to see him finish his revenge.

That's my theory. I haven't see the original, of course.

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 15th, '08, 15:50

I can't wait or the subs to be released !!!!!!
God, I hate waiting XD

justlisax3

Post by justlisax3 » Aug 15th, '08, 16:25

is there any place to stream ep7 in the meantime? i know there's that FLC player website that uploads raws on fridays. and i haven't seen the episode yet, either. i was too weak to read those little spoilers though, lol.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 15th, '08, 23:24

i'm not happy that i didn't cry but that was mainly because i didn't understand.
*waiting for subs*

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 16th, '08, 03:38

aishoni2 wrote:i'm not happy that i didn't cry but that was mainly because i didn't understand.
*waiting for subs*
LOL. Yeah, me too. I think I would have cried if it had subs.
I wasn't really thinking ahead. Because watching the previews I didn't think that Serizawa was going to ask the sister anything. But, I was thinking, they wouldn't do the reveal that Naruse=Tomoo this early.

I hope we see the sister again. I liked her and Naruse.

heartfuldelights

Post by heartfuldelights » Aug 16th, '08, 05:16

Speaking of subs, I think it's so ridiculous that there are 4 people/subbing groups working on Maou. Well there could be more, but that's what I know of so far. I mean, I guess it would be okay to have different groups for soft vs. hardsubs, but I feel bad for the subbing groups who release later. Even I always go for akusubs because they're released so fast, personally.

lol sorry for that rant but OMG EPISODE 7!
I love the Naruse-focus on him realizing that he's not actually Ryo. Like with the sister, after she let him off so easy, he must feel guilty. Especially with the event of the birthday that isn't really his. And Sora's drawing was a nice touch, too. I'm almost ignoring the whole affair deal, now :P but I hope Naruse doesn't go back to being totally evil in episode 8!

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 16th, '08, 05:40

There's nothing ridiculous in having choices of subs. I still download Stormy's even with the great softsubs from akusub. Some can't play stormy's hi-def vids and they have the option to download Sakurai-Storm's (btw, I downloaded their softs too just as an extra reason to watch Maou again for the 6th time ^^;;;). Some can't even play [ass] softsub files thus there's a need for hards. Hardsubs takes time and softsubs are faster. People are still downloading regardless and of course the hardwork is appreciated. Its great to have options. The subs are not wasted ^^V
Last edited by aishoni2 on Aug 16th, '08, 15:54, edited 2 times in total.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Aug 16th, '08, 15:18

damn this show is so good, aaaahhhhh~! ::rolls around on floor::

for maou, i also like all the fansub options. i actually download all of them.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 16th, '08, 22:56

So, I was about to cry during episode 7, but then I looked at this picture and then i just lol'd and felt better.
Attachments
lolohno.PNG
lolohno.PNG (190.81 KiB) Viewed 4366 times

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Aug 17th, '08, 16:07

ohno made me cry even without the subs..it's so heartbreaking........

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 18th, '08, 21:20

Oh God, I've watched episode 7
OMG I cried sooo much !!
When Ohno was crying, it was so heart breaking !!
Moreover, the previews makes me want episode 8 !!

What is going to happen ???
can't wait !!!

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 19th, '08, 05:42

According to Drama Wiki ratings for ep 7 are 12.1.

Ep 7 was so good. I'm glad the ratings went up.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 19th, '08, 09:58

episode 7
now with subs by akusub (I♥u)

i thought i wouldn't ...
because i kept starring at Ohno quivering chinless chin and was imagining him looking extra gooo with a goatee but.... yup.. cried. :cry:
homgawd.. nee-san :cry:

@ainhoa. please put that picture under a spoiler tag or something. you are ruining the mood :x

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 22nd, '08, 09:16

It's Maou day !!!

Yeaaaaaaaaah

gustov

Post by gustov » Aug 22nd, '08, 22:22

hahaha

Maou day!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeyey!!!

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 22nd, '08, 22:26

eeeee!!!
the fireworks scene at the end... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Aug 24th, '08, 21:12

Just finished watching all subbed episodes till now, all I have to say that this drama is just a total WOW. It's very dramatic & moving, can't wait for the next episodes!

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 25th, '08, 19:31

if anyone want, ep.8 akusub's soft sub is already available at...

http://akusub.blogspot.com/2008/08/maou ... ode-8.html

or

http://akusubjournal.livejournal.com/1902.html

and available for streaming (with akusub permission) at

http://gollydays.wordpress.com/2008/08/ ... streaming/

or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9435897697 (for larger screen)

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 25th, '08, 19:32

I'm dl it right now... I guess this episode will be (as usual) great !!!!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 25th, '08, 19:51

I watched episode 7 yesterday and I must say that was so sad.
His sister knew it the whole time. I mean of course she would know since it is her brother. I mean the feeling would be different right. But the sad part about it all is that she kept it hidden and appreciated Ohno's company even if she knew something bad happened to her real brother. One look at Ohno's face, you know like a little kid lost, shocked and scared of what's coming next.
This drama doesn't drag at all and every episode keeps you glued to your computer. I'm only watching the hardsub episodes so not to ruin the spoilers without subs. I really hope the coming episodes will keep its strong compelling story till the end. I haven't seen Ohno act in other dramas before, but now I want to know more. He has the ability to grab your attention. Anyone have recommendation with Ohno-san.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Aug 25th, '08, 22:21

Thanks for the links to the softsubs. OMG .. episode 8 ,,
The end was a total jaw dropper! This series just leaves me at the edge of my seat. I felt sorry for Shiori at the end of the episode. I guess Ryou's decision to stop seeing her is that he realized that he likes her which will interfere with his plans, or even make him reconsider and stop with all what he worked for so far. Can't wait for the next episode, his identity wil be revealed!

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Aug 26th, '08, 07:24

I saw ep 8 just then. Should have been studied. Have test tomorrow but it finally downloaded so ...
OMG! REALLY OMG. They know. They know! I don't know how this is going to end. I teared up a little at some point. Towards the end when it was really suspenseful and they were close to discover his real identity. And they did! I didn't want them to find out. I want him to get away with it. And it's a real credit to Ohno that he makes us empathise with him. I want him to get away with it.
On a random note Ohno's voice when he does the voice over for promoting "Truth" at the end is so different to his Naruse Ryou voice. That made me smile.

Are there only 9 eps? I want there to be more.

Ratings for ep 8, according to drama wiki ---> 11.5

Down on last week but I think it'll pick up with the final ep ... if ep 9 is the final one. Usually in the preview they tell you it's the final ep.

ailamarie

Post by ailamarie » Aug 26th, '08, 12:50

garnet07 wrote:
This drama doesn't drag at all and every episode keeps you glued to your computer. I'm only watching the hardsub episodes so not to ruin the spoilers without subs. I really hope the coming episodes will keep its strong compelling story till the end. I haven't seen Ohno act in other dramas before, but now I want to know more. He has the ability to grab your attention. Anyone have recommendation with Ohno-san.
i wish i could recommend some but this is his first drama....and his roles in his movies with arashi are all dorks....lol! i guess try his stage play subbed by stormy team.....he is really an amazing actor...

I really do not want this drama to end........and i know the ending will be more heartbreaking!!!!uwaaaaaaa!! Naruse!!!

[/b]

Chibiemon

Post by Chibiemon » Aug 26th, '08, 14:16

garnet07 wrote:I watched episode 7 yesterday and I must say that was so sad.
His sister knew it the whole time. I mean of course she would know since it is her brother. I mean the feeling would be different right. But the sad part about it all is that she kept it hidden and appreciated Ohno's company even if she knew something bad happened to her real brother. One look at Ohno's face, you know like a little kid lost, shocked and scared of what's coming next.
http://aibakaland.forumup.org/
I think you should try Tensei Kunpu ( stageplay ^^ )

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Aug 26th, '08, 14:34

http://aibakaland.forumup.org/
I think you should try Tensei Kunpu ( stageplay ^^ )
I recommend it as well

I watched it Raw before Maou air so I could get to see Ohno's acting and I was really amazed by his acting skills ...it made me more excited to watch Maou XD

the play is great as well...all the actors did an amazing job

gustov

Post by gustov » Aug 27th, '08, 21:18

sefilily wrote:
On a random note Ohno's voice when he does the voice over for promoting "Truth" at the end is so different to his Naruse Ryou voice. That made me smile.

Are there only 9 eps? I want there to be more.
ep8

ahahahahahaa... i was seriously cracking up when Ohno's voice came out for the Truth promo. XD It was all serious and dramatic, then, bam, his happy voice. It's really different.

And, yeah! This can't be near the end, can it?! They didn't say the next episode is the last one, so maybe 10? DramaWiki doesn't say anything.

Another great episode. Esp the last 5 minutes or so.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Aug 28th, '08, 15:28

makino_sanbr

Post by makino_sanbr » Aug 29th, '08, 16:55

Hi!!
Now i think that i can talk about this drama.
I'm really a huge Ohno fan, so i was trying just watch and don't make any comments, because i was trying not let my opinion be based only because i like Ohno.

When i did heard about this drama i was so happy because i had watch Sengokupu, Ohno's stage play, and really liked his acting...
and i did read about the Kdrama, that was a amazing story and really huge sucess...

I tried not watch the Kdrama (after the jdrama be finished i will try download)
but i would like to thank everyone who watched and tell us the differences, because i'm very curious about this.

Now i can talk that i really liked this drama. Not just for Ohno, but for all.
I like very much the edition, fast, Concentrated, making all the thriller and suspense feeling. The lighting, the direction and mostly the script.
OMG, i really like some lines and some conversations.

just only a few comments

I really like the tension over Naoto. Like, first you ask yourself
'Really this worried and nice cop killed someone?'
When you get to know the story of the 'killed brother', he was a nice guy...
I was asking myself How could Naoto be so cruel?
Then you get to know that was a accident.
Naoto's guilt i think that was telling in a very good way..litte by little or could be very silly..

I was really touch to Ryo (or Tomoo) sadness.
Losing his brother, losing his mother... living alone..
Now that i think about since the first ep. i could see not only his angry and revenge feelings, but his loneliness ... him alone on that huge apartment, himself with that *creepy 'over the rainbow'* music box, and the red room.

Ryo creep the hell of me with those smilies. :crazy:
Crazy, nonsense, revenge smilies.
Like.. something that i never feel for Ohno.. FEAR.
I was like squeezy and telling to the victims.. RUN! RUN! Runaway from japan, if was me i would be on a plain going far faraway from him if i got a red envelope with a tarot card. :whistling:

Now i really don't know how to separate my admiration for Ohno.
This two last ep. was like...
"OMG! Ryo, i know that you loved your family so much, that is why you were so hurt, you deserve to be happy too!!!"
Please forget this revenge and be happy with Shiori.. You can be happy.
I forgive you for killing people cruel, cold and with no mercy.
You don't have to be loved only on your dreams <- *citing 'Truth' yeah.. huge arashi fan here*
:cry:

Because.. Omg, Ryo.. Tomoo.. i don't know. Aren't you a victim too?

Ep.07 when he see Shiori in front of his office door, his face like
'Omg, i don't know what to do, i'm so happy, but i can't be happy'
just kill me.
He is trying to run after her and not running.. so distressing

Ep.05 was so funny... he was jealous because of Naoto!!! Answering Shiori's cellphone and telling that 'she was sleepping'... was so amusing for me...

And Naoto's face everytime he see Shiori and Ryo together.. WOW. NICE LOVE TRIANGLE.

I really like this non speak love triangle.

:clap: Applause for the acting for this 3 main characters.
Really at first i was like 'Who is this girl'... But i loved Shiori, and how she is worried and can't denied her affection over Ryo.
Toma, i think that he don't need to run to show us that his character is a passionate and strong, brave man. He can tell us by his eyes and expressions...
*OMG when he cried at the rain*

Ohno kun. He don't show expression of feelings almost NEVER.
Mostly Ohno kun have a blank face or he is smiling like a little kid.
But as Ryo, he could change so fast and so amazing his expressions.
When he cried, everytime, he hurt my heart because Ryo crying was so lonely and sad.
I was so afraid when he do that 'evil'' look.. and surprise when he get the face 'I'm so good' like a nice good boy and lawyer. Really nice Ohno kun.
I think that isn't my fangirl part speaking high. He did a very good job.
I have tons of more nonsense comments like this.
But i will keep for now.
I don't want to end... but i want to see the end.. :blink
*mixed feelings*

Right now MAOU Day for me isn't friday because unfortunately i can't understand japanese. And i want to understand what they are saying!!!
I can't watch and don't understand.... i tried and i was like a crazy woman yelling at my PC..
'WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?? FOR GOD!'

So when comes friday i try not that think that Maou is showing...
Because i HAVE to wait subtitles.

So i would like to thank every one that is making this wonderful job with the subtitles.

eagerly waiting for ep.09
OMG THEY FOUND OUT THAT RYO IS TOMOO. OMG. :O

Is really sad that isn't a drama with 24,25% of viewers

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Aug 29th, '08, 17:02

It's Maou day!!

junnorei

Post by junnorei » Aug 30th, '08, 10:26

wathced ep. 8 and.. what gonna happen??? O__o
they found out who ryo really is... in the preview, toma asking ryo for stop? why asking? why dont you send him prison? and in the phone, he said he know who ryo really is, too. then, there's 3 more episode, right? there must be something happen so there could be 3 more episodes. but i wonder what are they going to do. its weird, really weird. but i dont want something bad heppen to ryo T_T im really sorry for him T_T and i really wonder how shiori gonna react after things she found out.
gooooood where is episode 9?????

fifimimi

Post by fifimimi » Aug 30th, '08, 18:46

ailamarie wrote:
garnet07 wrote:
i wish i could recommend some but this is his first drama....and his roles in his movies with arashi are all dorks....lol! i guess try his stage play subbed by stormy team.....he is really an amazing actor...

I really do not want this drama to end........and i know the ending will be more heartbreaking!!!!uwaaaaaaa!! Naruse!!!

[/b]
I can't believe this is his first dorama!! I'm absolutely mesmerized by him and his acting in this.

dimitri_can

Post by dimitri_can » Aug 31st, '08, 17:31

Shall put u all in a bit of suspense.

The 2nd last episode of Maou.. =)

葛西が宗田殺しを自供。直人は、事件を陰で操る領にイラたちを募らせるが、原因が自分にあると思うと複雑な気持ちだ。しおりに励ませれ事実と向き合う決意を固めた直人は、麻里に葛西のアリバイを証言するよう依頼。全てを失う覚悟を決める。典良(Ikuta Toma's brother)、麻里の予想外の選択にショックを受ける。葛西の無実を証明した直人だが、宗田殺しの犯人は見当もつかない。そんな直人の元にまた赤い封筒が届く。

Anyone needs translation?

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 31st, '08, 17:33

dimitri_can wrote:Shall put u all in a bit of suspense.

The 2nd last episode of Maou.. =)

葛西が宗田殺しを自供。直人は、事件を陰で操る領にイラたちを募らせるが、原因が自分にあると思うと複雑な気持ちだ。しおりに励ませれ事実と向き合う決意を固めた直人は、麻里に葛西のアリバイを証言するよう依頼。全てを失う覚悟を決める。典良(Ikuta Toma's brother)、麻里の予想外の選択にショックを受ける。葛西の無実を証明した直人だが、宗田殺しの犯人は見当もつかない。そんな直人の元にまた赤い封筒が届く。

Anyone needs translation?
Yes, please....
maybe in a spoiler tag

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Sep 1st, '08, 06:27

fifimimi wrote:
ailamarie wrote:
garnet07 wrote:

[/b]
I can't believe this is his first dorama!! I'm absolutely mesmerized by him and his acting in this.
Yep! Its really his first! :cheers: other than the cameos that he did in other arashi member's dramas... Its his first!
sug0i ne!! :wub:

AJisS2

Post by AJisS2 » Sep 1st, '08, 10:15

i was wondering if anyone knew what the sad instrumental is called that's played sometimes during an episode? it's played around 44:30 in episode 7 with ryou and shiori and other episodes as well, but i can't find the part where it's playing x]

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Sep 1st, '08, 11:10

AJisS2 wrote:i was wondering if anyone knew what the sad instrumental is called that's played sometimes during an episode? it's played around 44:30 in episode 7 with ryou and shiori and other episodes as well, but i can't find the part where it's playing x]
I'm liking all the BGM (Background music) of the drama as well. Sorry I don't know about that but perhaps you can wait for the OST. Maou goodness! :heart:

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Sep 1st, '08, 19:37

Speaking of the soundtrack, I noticed a lot of new songs played in episode 6 that I hadn't heard any time before that episode. I hope I'm not the only one :blink

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Sep 1st, '08, 19:53

Akusub's soft subs are out: http://akusub.blogspot.com/2008/09/maou ... ode-9.html

~ Don't forget to show love and appreciation!

AJisS2

Post by AJisS2 » Sep 2nd, '08, 04:33

thank you for link.. such a dark episode Q_Q

sakura_sake

Post by sakura_sake » Sep 2nd, '08, 10:17

Hey, what's up with Toma's eyes in 29:18 of episode 9?
His left and right eyes looks really different here.
Is it because of make up?

ngpossible

Post by ngpossible » Sep 5th, '08, 21:05

sakura_sake wrote:Hey, what's up with Toma's eyes in 29:18 of episode 9?
His left and right eyes looks really different here.
Is it because of make up?
i totally saw that too! i think it's because he didn't get enough sleep and his right eye was just like that...if you look at it any other time, it's fine.

are there 10 or 11 episodes to this drama?

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 6th, '08, 15:43

ep 10, so intense

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 6th, '08, 15:44

ngpossible wrote:
are there 10 or 11 episodes to this drama?
at least 11

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 6th, '08, 16:20

heyy guys.. any idea if the OST is out yet?? :unsure: i really like the instrumental music in the background.. :wub:

dimitri_can

Post by dimitri_can » Sep 6th, '08, 18:51

ziilala

Post by ziilala » Sep 6th, '08, 19:14

i've always like toma but after watching maou, i'm really really attracted to ohno.
can anybody tell me more about ohno? thanks!!!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 6th, '08, 20:22

dimitri_can wrote:20th September

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2780919
Thank You :-)

dimitri_can

Post by dimitri_can » Sep 6th, '08, 20:50

ziilala wrote:i've always like toma but after watching maou, i'm really really attracted to ohno.
can anybody tell me more about ohno? thanks!!!
He's from Arashi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Ohno

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Sep 7th, '08, 01:03

... and the only one in the group that can sing. Badumpssh.

Hell of an artist, I might add.

I'm actually fighting the urge to watch episode 10 (need subs don't understand all these crazy medical/legal terms!)... but since I marathon it all last night, all 9 episodes, I might cave in.

tsumabukis

Post by tsumabukis » Sep 7th, '08, 01:12

Yay! I thought that were were only 10 episodes, and I was bleak I wasn't home to watch the last one.
11 episodes makes me happy!!! XD

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 7th, '08, 01:49

I just watched the ending of the Korean version, I couldn't help myself.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Sep 7th, '08, 09:56

Oh-chan... Arashi's beloved riida... :wub:
One of the best singers in JE... and One of the best dancers in JE as well...
he just had his own art exhibition... which is really sug0i since he was the first one in JE to do s0o...
:wub:

also... he is one of the pe0ple wh0 stole my heart... :wub: :lol

anyway... I have been catching up to the series since I have been quite busy... and it just made me want f0r m0re... I can't believe that there is actually only one epis0de left... :cry:
This series f0r me is the best this year... I just want m0re!!! :lol
Eventhough I hated Souda through the whole series... can't help to feel sorry for him in ep 9... lol!

dimitri_can

Post by dimitri_can » Sep 7th, '08, 12:57

I know what's going to happen in Ep 11...lol... got it printed on my TV guide already. =p

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Sep 8th, '08, 15:52

Episode 10 soft subs are out at Akusub. XD

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 8th, '08, 23:05

epi.10 was soo :cry: :cry: to me .. i cried a lot during this epi.
i can`t believe.. Only one epi. left
from the review it looks like the ending will be the same as the Kversion? although i haven`t seen the Kdrama but i read that both of them will die :cry:
better prepare lots of tissues for the final epi.

hanashi

Post by hanashi » Sep 9th, '08, 13:28

Eternal Snow wrote:epi.10 was soo :cry: :cry: to me .. i cried a lot during this epi.
from the review it looks like the ending will be the same as the Kversion? although i haven`t seen the Kdrama but i read that both of them will die :cry:
So it seems. I think both of them would die, just as Kversion. But I love this drama better than Kversion. Even though Kversion's cast more cool. :D Sumimasen....! But Ikuta Toma still hotter than Uhm Tae young, though. XD
I already cried a lot by just looking its preview. HaaaH!! :cry: :cry: I don't wanna them dieee!

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 9th, '08, 14:06

hanashi wrote:
Eternal Snow wrote:epi.10 was soo :cry: :cry: to me .. i cried a lot during this epi.
So it seems. I think both of them would die, just as Kversion. But I love this drama better than Kversion. Even though Kversion's cast more cool. :D Sumimasen....! But Ikuta Toma still hotter than Uhm Tae young, though. XD
I already cried a lot by just looking its preview. HaaaH!! :cry: :cry: I don't wanna them dieee!
i haven`t seen the K version.. maybe i`ll see it later on when i have time... but seriously.. if u think about it this ending would be the most reasonable one right? like both sides got what they deserve.. it`s very sad though :cry: :cry:
Ikua Toma pulled his role so well.. damn i knew this boy would be sth since i saw him in HYD 2 XD
& Ohno.. God do i even have to say anything about him? XD it seems Johney was always keeping his talent under the surface to let it out in such big shows as this..

can`t wait for the finaleeee~ *sniff*

hanashi

Post by hanashi » Sep 9th, '08, 15:18

Eternal Snow wrote:
hanashi wrote:
i haven`t seen the K version.. maybe i`ll see it later on when i have time... but seriously.. if u think about it this ending would be the most reasonable one right? like both sides got what they deserve.. it`s very sad though :cry: :cry:
Ikua Toma pulled his role so well.. damn i knew this boy would be sth since i saw him in HYD 2 XD
& Ohno.. God do i even have to say anything about him? XD it seems Johney was always keeping his talent under the surface to let it out in such big shows as this..

can`t wait for the finaleeee~ *sniff*
So trueee so truee!! I can't take it if Toma-chan's crying! Toma-chan was really portrayed Serizawa excellently! Image
Ah, that's true. They deserve on what they'd done, but.. Still, something doesn't satisfied me, while remember that accidentally incident. Serizawa didn't really stab Hideo. Sigh, but he still did a wrong action though, by bullying Hideo. But, I do really hope they could make another ending. More satisfying and unpredictable ending.Image But when I thinking more about it, there's no suitable and tragical ending, than the two of them would.. die..! :cry: :cry: Still sad though! Image

Eternal Snow

Post by Eternal Snow » Sep 9th, '08, 17:10

yeah.. i think what makes it all sad that we ACTUALLY KNOW that it`s an accident & that Naoto didn`t really stab Hideo..if they just let the story as it is *like he really stabbed him & all* we wouldn`t feel this sad about Naoto ne~? cuz yeah.. Naruse is taking revenge..
ahh.. this is really frustrating..

hey9

Post by hey9 » Sep 9th, '08, 23:03

damn...episode 10 was too good. speechless.

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Sep 11th, '08, 16:58

i really hope that naoto doesn't get killed. :cry:
in the previews, it looked like riida kills him at the same place his little bro (hideo) was kiilled. :pale:
and the scene at the church at the end of episode 10 was so damn good!!!!!!!!!
who knew that satoshi is that talented??? i'm so impressed!:-)

namie

Post by namie » Sep 12th, '08, 13:22

I want to watch the 11 episode but TVU player doesn't work...... :cry: :cry: How can I do???? :cry:

justlisax3

Post by justlisax3 » Sep 12th, '08, 20:17

quick question...is there an SP of Maou? because at the end....
shiori has another vision in some house, is there a continuation of that?

but the episode was amazing. i cried while naoto and naruse were both lying there dead. seriously, this drama was totally worth watching...

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 12th, '08, 21:27

ep 11. amazing.

ohno and toma are both so good.