Takizawa Hideaki

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 14th, '07, 04:16

Hikari Zoldyke wrote:
karin-chan wrote:LOL at you guys...

Katori Shingo of SMAP juts teased them... but of course that is not true, is same sex marriage allowed in Japan? hmmmm...

yep Samurai will be out in Ausgust so please check that out okay?! :thumleft:
LLOOLL :lol ....u dont know anything about japan then......its allowed sweetie... :mrgreen:
ahhh okay... dont care that much... thanks for the info

shama129

Post by shama129 » Jul 17th, '07, 23:30

Of course takki and basa r married , how else do uexpecct them to have a son named Yamapi?????????? XD XD gomen i just cudn't help myself there,lol

i don't believe rumors that easily. but if they were dating i have no problem with it. i mean come on, two of the hottest guyz together- can't get any better than that 8)

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Re: Is it true?

Post by seirin » Jul 18th, '07, 00:11

wwoozz wrote:I heard that Tackey & Tsubasa where going out with each other? that they told the public that it was true.

It's a rumor right? beacause it don't seem lik it. They don't act in that way.

:unsure:
I don't know where you heard that rumour...but people have cracked jokes about it. They're really really close friends. Like brothers. I kind of envy their relationship ^^; If you read about their history, it seems Johnny wanted to debut them as solo, but they insisted on debuting as a duet so he finally let up. Also, seems they celebrate their birthdays with each other every year. That's so sweet :wub: Showing each other that their existence is important and very appreciated.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 18th, '07, 13:16

shama129 wrote:Of course takki and basa r married , how else do uexpecct them to have a son named Yamapi?????????? XD XD gomen i just cudn't help myself there,lol

i don't believe rumors that easily. but if they were dating i have no problem with it. i mean come on, two of the hottest guyz together- can't get any better than that 8)
oh yeah.. i forgot about yamapi!!! haha!

those rumors are not true... duh...

btw.. hisashiburi shama!!! :wub:

Dymed_AnGel

Post by Dymed_AnGel » Jul 18th, '07, 19:53

Heya everyone~ DeVOtioN's official forum has been launched!! There are still some minor things to put up/get done, like the banner and the buttons and such, but other than that it's ALL SET! Get to posting and commenting on stuffs, start threads, etc. Just kick back and go wild~ We're all about having fun over there, so feel free to come on in, register and join us in our insanity!! Thanks! ^_^

DeVOtioN's Forum: http://z11.invisionfree.com/DeVOtioNFor ... php?act=dx

-Kame

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jul 20th, '07, 13:58

^^
at leats you include Tackey on ur siggy....

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Aug 18th, '07, 05:37

Konichiwa! I'm very new here but I've been a die-hard fan of this guy for at least 6 years now. I really like him a lot abt. catchg him acting in FORDIDDEN LOVE. He really swept me off my feet, and is still doing so. I watched Forbidden Love at least 20 times, and my studies got so much affected but I've never regretted cos' I am back on my feet again and doing well!

He sings well too with his teaming with Tsuba......I got all his dramas and movies except 'DOOR TO YOUR HEART' where he displayed the art of fencing. HE IS STILL MY NO. 1 Japanese STAR!!!! I bought his CDs even tho. they are very expensive. And there is no way to burn those CDs cos' they carry a control device!

BYE! Keep posting! I really miss Hikaru Utada's songs very much. First Love of hers is always an all-time favourite even in Japan.

My gift to you............a potrait of Hideaki Takizawa!

Shot at 2007-08-17
credit to AF.net.com

BYE! :alcoholic:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 19th, '07, 07:39

thats nice of you hikaru181262!!! Tackey will always be the best!!

oh dont forget to take a look at SAMURAI PV!!! it rocks!!!

shama129

Post by shama129 » Aug 19th, '07, 16:29

thnx for the gift hikaru. thats an awesome portrait of takki. th details and the shading. i dont hve the patience to do all that even if i love drawing >_>

i saw takii and tsubasa's new pv. i gotta say i'm totally digging Basa's new look. Long hair suits him. plus takki's looking buffer in this vid. think he;s been workign out . :wub:

News have been slow i see. no updates , nothing new. wut i wanna know is if theres been any new info on the subject of takki doing a movie with jackie chan.

side note: happy belated karin-chan. hope all ur wishes came true...well not all of them cuz then we wont have takki for ourselves XD.

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 20th, '07, 14:41

no doubt everyone will like the concept of Samurai Pv! I love the part where Takki hung his arms in the mike stand *check it out* cho hawt!

bout that movie thingy with Jackie Chan... yep unfortunately there are no news yet :glare: coz i think the two of them are busy with each other's live you know. But ive read somewhere that the plot is not the Rush Hour type, its drama or something like that but thats just a fan claim you know... hope that movie project is not just a drawing :unsure:

to shama-chan: long time no see!! how's everyone? damn i miss you all and our crazy forum!! :w00t: im sorry for not visiting huh! btw, how did you know my birthday? thats sweet of you... thank you so much!!! :wub:

hikaru181262

Post by hikaru181262 » Aug 21st, '07, 08:06

karin-chan wrote:no doubt everyone will like the concept of Samurai Pv! I love the part where Takki hung his arms in the mike stand *check it out* cho hawt!

bout that movie thingy with Jackie Chan... yep unfortunately there are no news yet :glare: coz i think the two of them are busy with each other's live you know. But ive read somewhere that the plot is not the Rush Hour type, its drama or something like that but thats just a fan claim you know... hope that movie project is not just a drawing :unsure:

to shama-chan: long time no see!! how's everyone? damn i miss you all and our crazy forum!! :w00t: im sorry for not visiting huh! btw, how did you know my birthday? thats sweet of you... thank you so much!!! :wub:
Konichiwa!

In fact I saw those pictures last year, and the crazy me saved those pictures taken with Jacken Chan. I knew that both must be cooking a movie! Wow! if these key actors are in a movie..........my world will be rocking and rocketting too! Really hope so. Matte ne tomodachi..........eujin frens of Taki.

Bye! :wub: :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 22nd, '07, 15:17

hikaru181262

thnks for being a Tackey fan.. anyways please look forward for more info as tackey and tsubasa will be celebrating their 5th anniv next september!!

Hideaki Takizawa

Post by Hideaki Takizawa » Aug 28th, '07, 08:46

i want more pics please !!!!! :)

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 28th, '07, 14:46

Hideaki Takizawa

hi there! i assume ur a tackey fan! LOL! haha! at leats there's already someone who could help save this dying thread......... i swear you made me smile :wub: here's yr request :w00t:

handsome as ever!!

Tackey and Tsubasa on 24hr Tv

shama129

Post by shama129 » Aug 28th, '07, 18:05

karin chan u beat me to the pics XD . we need more takki fans . lets launch a campaign to get t and t more fans .lol i know wut we can use as bait- YAMAPI.(though i dont know if thats such a good idea , i might eat up the bait myself seeing how delicous he is XD. )

thnx for the pics karin. i cant stop staring at the first of takki .

and the screecaps from the 24 hour tv. in the first 2 shots where takki's wearing glasses he looks sooo adorable but he still looks like he's having a hard time seeing even with those glasses on. lol he's squinting at the screen.

and look at tasubaba, omg he looks so adorableeeeeeeeee. i'm really loveing his new long hair.

i'll post some pics anyways , yes i know its a takki thread but wut the heck, enjoy the NEWS pics, if u have a problem with it - deal with it :P :

as u know being a idol is very hard work. long hours, screaming crazy fans. and very little pay. alot of fans have been compallaining the jes dont get paid enough. To prove that Johnny san does not pay the JEs enough money , takki took it upon himself to go out and capture the JEs in their various "second jobs" so they cud support themselves and then provide the evidence to Johnny san:

here is our photog Takki on his mission, doesnt he look hot?

]takki's first target: Tsubasa of course, lets see basa;s second job shall we? it seems to have shocked our photog enough lol,
who wud have thought basa was into clothes XD no wonder takki's shocked, poor tsubasa's working as a tailor,
tsubasa: CHOTTO, I'M NOT A TAILOR, I'M A DESIGNER
shama: *pats him on head* sure u are
tsubasa: I AM
shama: then explain to me why all those juniors have to wear such rediculous outfits!!!
tsubasa: ummm...i have no control over wut they wear,
shama: and u call ur self a designer, how cud u let them out like that, its a shame. tsk tsk.

lets see some more targets in their surroundings:
hey wut do u know, its koyama-kun from NEWS:
aww looks keii-chan is working in a supermarket
keii-chan: hey we gotta make a liviing somehow.
shama: but y a supermarket?
keii: cuz nobody notices when i steal or eat half the food, duhh.this job has its benefits u know.
shama: --___--

lets move on shall we? who's our next target. Look m, Its TEGOSHIIIIIII!!!!and look he's a geography teacher.
shama: i wudnt mind having him as my teacher, i cud listen to him talk all day :wub:
teshi: u see thats y i became teacher, so ppl cud look up to me and admire me ne?
shama: awfully big head there dont u think
teshi: respect ur sensei's *hits her on head*

lets get out of here and on to more fun shots, lets see who we caught this time,.
shama: ryo-channnnnnn*tackles him* and ur a waiter??????? didnt think u wud have the patience for that kinda jon XD.
ryo: it was the only thing availabel , besides chics dig hot waiters, i'm more hotter than the food here
shama: excuse me waiter, can i have some cheesecake?
ryo: go get it urself, wut do i look like ur servant? *walks off*
shama: ..but ur the waiter......

and to top it off , some pics i am going to provide of our photographer, hey he has a second job too ( more than one if u ask me XD)
takki: hey where did u get those? ur not supposed to show those
shama: its only fair
takki: but,..
shama: lifes unfair, deal with it
shama: as u can see err pi and takii took up a job so they can always be together. u know wut they say, familly always sticks together, though wut their occupation is , is beyong me, i think they're hosts. maybe traditional hosts.*turns to takki* wut r u and pi?
takki: not saying. its none of ur business
shama: dont make me take out my secret weapon boy,
takki: HAA wut can u do? u';ve got nothing on me. *laughing*
shama: oh yeah? u messed with the wrong person, boy.
shama takes out secret weapon, BANG:
takki: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THAT, where did u get that?????
shama: *smirks* told u not to mess with me
takki: thats ok , girls dig guyz in uniforms
shama: dont try to make it look cool
takki: but it is cool
shama: -___- i hate it when ur right

So with that evidence hopefully johnny san will think twice next time b4 signing their checks. i mean look at those poor boys. working their butts off. so boys and girls wut lesson did we learn today?lets see for ourselves shall we?

STAY IN SCHOOL.!!!! we sent these boys back to school to study hard so they dont have to work cr*py second jobs to pay for their rich life styles XD. LOOk at how hard they studying. hiopefully after this they can get better jobs.

and now i must apoligize for the extremelyyyyyyy longggggggg post. as u can see i was very very very very bored. but i hope it entertained u. and i know its a takki thread but i cudnt resist the NEWS pics. they fit in too well XD.
credits: boyspaper lj for the pics.

Vierran

Post by Vierran » Aug 29th, '07, 13:52

I thought I'd share some images as well:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

nela302

Post by nela302 » Aug 29th, '07, 15:03

first off- OmG its been soooooo long since i came here or on any thread in genral. and Karin- thanks for the pics. takki looks HOT in that first pic. *drooling* and tsubasa- no words to desccribe his hottness.
i saw the Samurai Pv and :wub: :wub: *drooling over takki and tsubasa* like shama said takki seemed to be working out lately and it payed off very well. just loved Samurai.

and for shama - LMAO, always knew they were hiding something from us fans. XD and that Johnny- tsk tsk but i shouldn't complain, maybe i'll hire them if they need extra money .lol- though i'm the one that needs the extra money more than them - i needed a little laugh sitting in this boring school.

thanks for the pics Vierran

Vierran

Post by Vierran » Aug 29th, '07, 16:03

Some more :). Credit for original pics goes to boys_paper @ LJ, (very simple) wallpapers made by me.

Original of the Takki with roses picture:

Same theme with Tsubasa:
Image Image

Image Image Image

I scanned Samurai B version booklet for a friend a while ago, and since I posted the download links at the 2wenty_2wo community at LJ, I might as well share them here as well: SS, MU, MF (16 pages, about 49 Mb).

You can find quite a few other images on my Photobucket account (currently 166 images):
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v192/Vierran/Takki/

urdina

Post by urdina » Aug 30th, '07, 16:52

OMG....The photo with Tackey and the flowers are....just TOO MUCH! *_______*
Surely he must have a divine origin XD

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Aug 31st, '07, 19:57

shama129

should we feel guilty that they are out of school bcoz they are giving their lifes for insane fans aside from making shitoads of money for je :crazy: thnaks for the effort of putting those dialogue stuffs. are you that sersiously bored that u came up with that? hehe... i guess i dont have a prob with the news boys, as long as they also love tackey then why nots!

but kidding aside, i L-O-V-E the pi-tackey pic, i looks old though.. but do you have the latest?

:wub:

Vierran

thank you for the effort too! i commend you for the close up shot of Samurai! it rocks! you must be also into him ne... damn... all poeple should succumb on him hawtness!!

Hideaki Takizawa

Post by Hideaki Takizawa » Sep 2nd, '07, 08:08

hi there! i assume ur a tackey fan! LOL! haha! at leats there's already someone who could help save this dying thread......... i swear you made me smile :wub: here's yr request :w00t:
hi ..
hahaha
thanks for the pics :wub:
--
wooooooooow do u have this video ??? :roll
--
can u give me ur email ?! :-)

Hideaki Takizawa

Post by Hideaki Takizawa » Sep 2nd, '07, 08:22

Takki and Tsu are already married. Remember, they announced it 2 years ago at the concert? LOOL

*runs*
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat !!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Hideaki Takizawa

Post by Hideaki Takizawa » Sep 2nd, '07, 08:36

look at these pics tackey with jackie chan
--
--
--
--
--
--
-------
and this pic is coooooooooooooooool !! 8)
--

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Sep 5th, '07, 20:24

hi there!

if yr asking where what vid is that i dont remember, but i think its in youtube :lol . now, if you seriously asking for my e-mail i will give it you in private :P

OMG! thanks for sharing the pics! i dont have the last 4 pics! just hope that jackie-tackey movie speculation will be true enough! Tackey is the obvious pretty boy neh?! :mrgreen: i remember that koren girl but i dont who is she! :roll

lastly, Tacky never fails in that samurai thing! *ehem* dont worry Tackey and Tsubasa's marraige is just a joke! hahaha!

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Sep 11th, '07, 14:24

Happy birthday 5th Tackey and Tsubasa!!!

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:

*thanks to Tsu's fansite for the pic*
Attachments
txt_fifth.jpg
txt_fifth.jpg (19.61 KiB) Viewed 5566 times

bunsie

Post by bunsie » Sep 18th, '07, 01:56

It doesn't look like anybody has mentioned it here yet, so I will. In case you haven't heard yet, Tackey & Tsubasa are coming out with a new best of album on October 17th to celebrate their fifth year of debuting. Yep, that's Tsubasa's birthday! If Tackey and Tsubasa have ever made you smile or laugh, then support them and give them a smile back on this milestone anniversary by buying a copy of their album! Let's make this one a number one album!

There are going to be three different versions and Jackets A and B are limited editions, so you should pre-order now to ensure that you will have a copy. This would be an excellent purchase for new fans because the album will have all of their singles on it. Special features: Jacket A will have a PV medley and a fifth anniversary video. Jacket B will have an extra cd of Junior era songs. Jacket C will include a booklet and a new song.

To celebrate and promote this new album, a fellow T&T fan (not me) made a commercial for it: here or if you would rather download it, here

In case Sarah Ann's great fanvid for the best of album didn't jog your memory enough on the super-fantabulousness of these songs, here are some old performances to help~ I'm super curious to hear how these will sound recorded five years later. (Ignore the strange filename for do me crazy. I forgot to rename it before uploading.)

Tsubasa: Do Me Crazy from SC 2002.01.20
T & T: Kamira Tamira from SC 2002.04.28
T & T: Koi yo from SC 2002.04.28

Here are some direct links where you can preorder the albums!

CDJapan:
Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C

HMV:
Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C

Amazon:
Jacket A
Jacket B
Jacket C

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Sep 19th, '07, 15:05

OMG! Thanks for the super complete info! None of my TxT fanfriends know about this yet as you do, so i might share this stuff as well. hehe

btw, are you getting one? :wub:

bunsie

Post by bunsie » Sep 19th, '07, 21:51

Yes!! Please, please feel free to share this information with your friends and anybody else that you think might want to know on other forums! Sarah Ann said that she doesn't care if her commercials get uploaded anywhere. Everyone that likes Tackey & Tsubasa should know about their upcoming releases so that they could have a chance to grab their own copies.

I ordered one copy of each version from cdjapan because all three versions included different things that just sound great. You're not going to want to miss a chance of owning your own copies! If you haven't used cdjapan before, it's a VERY English friendly site. After adding your items to your cart, there is a "shipping charge" calculator on the right side. That would let you know how much it would cost to send the items to your country. It's super easy to buy it online. They have excellent customer service (I got a confirmation email right away and they are very reliable and package the items carefully) and a customer loyalty points system. If you are a new customer signing up, you automatically get 300 points!

Here are two more old performances of songs that will be on the bonus cd for Jacket B. These songs from their junior days have never been officially released before!

Tsubasa - Axel from Shounen Club 2001.03.04
Tackey - Words of Love from Shounen Club 2003.06.08

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Sep 23rd, '07, 09:36

wow thats cool!!! i just wish i could also buy all those :cry: uhm, do you have any idea how they celebrated their 5th anniversary? i mean, if the other je boys showered them a party or something... do you know?

Juuhachigouakie

Post by Juuhachigouakie » Sep 23rd, '07, 10:54

ah, i am definately getting one of the anniversary cds! thanks for the info, i love all things takki!

bunsie

Post by bunsie » Sep 24th, '07, 00:27

karin-chan: I don't know how they spent their anniversary. I know it's really hard to choose just one version to get, but if you can't afford to get all three, at least buy one~ You don't want to regret it later when the limited Jackets A and B are sold out! :D

Juuhachigouakie: You're welcome for the information! Yay happy anniversary!

mukthi27

Post by mukthi27 » Oct 23rd, '07, 16:18

Hes the hottest!! I wonder why there isnt as much fangirling about him as I expected there would be!!

Im a recent convert and think hes cute, hot, sexy and handsome all at once!! :wub:

mukthi27

Post by mukthi27 » Oct 29th, '07, 19:40

Ive managed to watch "yoshistune" until episode 23!! Its a wonderful epic dorama that was made even better cos of takki!! :wub:

Hes a great actor.. and the personality of yoshitsune sorta moulds onto him.. its like I can see how yoshitsune was such a great man.. and I see takki being so magnanimous exactly like him. :lol

SO there are NO takki fans here? :(

bunsie

Post by bunsie » Oct 30th, '07, 03:30

join livejournal communities for tackey & tsubasa, mukthi27 ^^ they're slightly more active.

xiola

Post by xiola » Dec 27th, '07, 06:19

akjfgaaksdg...

sure this thread is dead and all but i can't believe no one has said anything about Takki's upcoming special Yukinojo Henge! o.o;;

i searched the site and it seems like no one has even mentioned it, let alone is subbing it ;_; does no one want to see this drama except me?? :P I'm interested as much for the costume-drama as for Takki, but... come on, Takki hasn't been in anything in awhile! :P

does anyone have any idea if someone will sub it sometime soon? :/

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Dec 27th, '07, 07:07

i think i have a little interest in takki series.it's kinda myterious he'll play 2 person at the same time.but i don't plan to dl it.

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Jan 6th, '08, 23:52

i'd been waiting to watch Yukinojo Henge, but looks like it's not uploaded on here. anybody know where i can watch or download it? i wanna see it Y_Y... i don't know how to search on clubbox (don't even know if it's possible lol)

Christabel

Post by Christabel » Jan 16th, '08, 04:08

it's already uploaded but there's no subtitles yet =( sniff
I wonder and I'm looking forward to somebody translate it! please!! onegaishimasu!!!!
I really enjoy Takki's dramas!
I hope somebody listen to my pleas! snifffffffff

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Jan 19th, '08, 11:39

i hope someone will sub it too.the story seems interesting.but i don't put too much hope in it.

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Jan 22nd, '08, 20:56

Image Image Image Image Image

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 11th, '08, 11:32

wow,takki is so hot.thanks for the scan misato-san.

shelle79

Post by shelle79 » Feb 12th, '08, 03:30

if anyone here is interested, takki's 24hr tv drama sp kimi ga kureta natsu has been subbed in english here:
http://takki.us/downloads/subs/1715
(got to be logged in to view the post)

mingming96

Post by mingming96 » Feb 12th, '08, 19:26

thanks shelle79.i plan to dl this series too.it seems like a really sad and touching series.

i just finised dl yukinojou henge.omg,takki is really scary when he applied the makeup. :crazy: and how he walks. :lol takki is a really good actor.i think it must be very hard to potray such a character.and he's playing 2 totally different character as well.

toda erika looks totally different as well.but her voice is very easy to recognise :D

shelle79

Post by shelle79 » Feb 13th, '08, 02:04

yea, yukinojo henge is a really challenging drama for takki, and he pulled it off so well. that makeup scene at the start is one of my favourites~ and i love how expressive his eyes were, in the scene where he was just staring at himself in the mirror, with his face fully powdered... how those eyes juz started to sparkle after a while. that is my favourite scene. :wub:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Mar 16th, '08, 17:16

long time no see ne...

wooow good thing there are still people talking about Tackey here, this thread used to be [and is still is] my comfort zone.. hehe!! thanks to all!! really...

rairai

Post by rairai » May 15th, '08, 07:08

LOVE takki too!! first seen him in Romeo and Juliet (which i watched months ago), then i just finished Taiyou ni Kisetsu last night. he's sooo kawaii!! i was crying in the last ep..it's so saaad.. :( i wanted to hug and comfort him!!
i find him cuter in taiou ni kisetsu than ni romeo and juliet (coz he's 7 years younger then.. haha) but still beautiful of course, just older (or should i say mature looking).. :D
in those 2 dramas,he always had this dark, gloomy face.. he hardly smiles.. but still cute.. :wub:

does he have any upcoming drama?

shelle79

Post by shelle79 » May 27th, '08, 07:46

he doesn't have any upcoming dramas.. yet.. not that we know of..
but if u like kawaii takki, u shud watch 'boku dake no madonna' xD

rairai

Post by rairai » May 27th, '08, 09:18

yea, 'boku dake no madonna' is next on my DL list.. :) also SOS and majo no jouken..

shelle79

Post by shelle79 » May 27th, '08, 09:22

great!! majo no jouken is a must-watch!!
my first ever japanese drama & the one that hooked me on takki ^o^

rairai

Post by rairai » May 27th, '08, 09:27

kakoi.. :D im thinking twice on DLing SOS though.. coz i "peaked" on some of the scenes (in mysoju), and it seemed dark.. it kinda looked depressing.. is it?

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 1st, '08, 13:03

Takki is a really amazing actor! I first saw him on Majo No Jouken.. it wasn't so impressive though. But after I saw Taiyou no Kisetsu.... That was the start..I loved his acting there! Then Chichi no umi, boku no sora where he was a bit weird for me, but I loved it also! :wub: In my oppinion he's better actor than a singer :-)

dramathon

Post by dramathon » Jun 16th, '08, 10:02

Hi 1st time here...actually got to know takki thru Tackey & Tsubasa song one day one dream in inuyasha anime =p ...it was a very nice song so kinda check it out and got hooked with takki.

i'm not sure u guys saw this interview of TVB with takki in year 2006... it was kinda funny so wanna share with u guys :)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Aa4vAr3GZVQ/

dramathon

Post by dramathon » Jun 16th, '08, 10:37

Here's a list of his dramas....

Yukinojo Henge as Nakamura Yukinojo or Yamitaro (2008)
Kimi ga Kureta Natsu as Kizaki Masato (2007)
Romeo and Juliet as Morita Hiromichi (2007)
Satomi Hakkenden as Inuzuka Shino-Moritaka (2006)
Yoshitsune Minamoto Yoshitsune / Kuro / Shanao (2005)
Chichi no Umi, Boku no Sora as Hayakawa Kyouhei (2004)
Boku dake no Madonna as Suzuki Kyouichi (2003)
Taiyou no Kisetsu (2002)
Antique Cake Store as Kanda Eiji (2001)
Strawberry on the Shortcake (SOS) as Irie Manato ( 2001)
Taiyo wa Shizumanai as Masaki Nao (2000)
Shin Oretachi no Tabi (1999)
Majo no Jouken as Kurosawa Hikaru (1999)
News no Onna as Kudo Ryu (1998)
Dareka ga Dareka ni Koishiteru (1996)
Chef (1995)
Mokuyou no Kaidan (1995)

so far i've watched Majo no Jouken, SOS, Antique CAke Store, Boku Dake no Madonna, Satomi Hakkenden....all of these are very interesting, he protrays each and every character very well. i dislike historical dramas but after watching Satomi Hakkenden (SH) i'm hooked and wanted to watch more...so i choose Yoshitsune =) Currently watching ep 7 of Yoshitsune....he's soooo cool in it. Thumbs up!!!!!!

Earlier i read a post saying takki might be in a movie with Jackie Chan? i'm wondering if its true coz i read somewhere that he will be in it and that movie is called Shinjuku Story / Shinjuku Incident which will be released in 4th September 2008. He might be acting as the son of a mafia and Jackie Chan as a student who migrated to shinjuku? anyway...i tried finding the site but so far no luck...wonder if its true and So far i couldnt confirm the cast list .... :(

dramathon

Post by dramathon » Jun 16th, '08, 13:07

i wonder if u guys know takki trained in Shaolin before? i watched some videos of him in shaolin training....very cool!

dramathon

Post by dramathon » Jun 17th, '08, 00:58

ok got the link of Jackie Chan Movie shinjuku story...

http://www.monkeypeaches.com/0707M.html

its dated way back in july 2007 with rumors takki in it....so anyone knows of the update?

dramathon

Post by dramathon » Jun 17th, '08, 08:30

i've seen T&T in Utaban 5 June 2008, they're so cute + sweet in there.....FANSERVICE!!!!!!! woohooo lurve the scene in the tub hehe so cuteeeeeeee they look so shy hehehe :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Jul 4th, '08, 19:35

Tackey and tsubasa are casting a new drama
it is romantic
and as i know the theme song of this drama is Koi uta

but What is the name of the drama they are casting recently??

Vierran

Post by Vierran » Jul 8th, '08, 16:44

Koi Uta is the end theme of the drama Osen (neither of them acts in it). But on the Limited Edition A of the single release, there is a 20-minute mini-drama built around the song. Takki plays an angel and Tsubasa a young man who are both trying to help a blind young girl. You can find a subbed version at newshfan's LJ (http://newshfan.livejournal.com/37729.html).

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Jul 9th, '08, 17:26

thaank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
I'm so crazy about taaaaaaaakki
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

crocus

Tackey's new drama

Post by crocus » Aug 21st, '08, 22:51

Tackey is set to co-star in a medical drama called Kokuchi Sezu, (告知せず) literally “Without Notice.” Directed by Kiyoshi Sasabe, filming began at the end of July and is due to wrap by the end of September.

Tackey will play Hasegawa Ryo, a young intern, whose mother is diagnosed with cancer.

His father Seiji, played by veteran actor Tetsuya Watari (who played Heike leader Taira no Kiyomori in Tackey’s Yoshitsune), stars as a surgeon who constantly deals with cancer patients. His personal philosophy is to openly inform those patients of their illness and to fight with them until the end, but he finds himself wavering when the patient is his own wife, Toko (Atsuko Takahata).

Watari himself is familiar with facing cancer. When he was diagnosed with rectal cancer in 1991, he publicly announced it, and fortunately he underwent a successful operation.

The TV Asahi drama special is expected to air later this year, but a date has not yet been announced.

Source: Tokyograph

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 22nd, '08, 00:29

OOOOOOOOOh my god
We will see him acting a new drama !!!!! Image

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 22nd, '08, 00:36

H a n a wrote:OOOOOOOOOh my god
We will see him acting a new drama !!!!! Image

yes... and what is more, i just read that Queerbeet has announced to sub Yukinojo Henge!!! I saw it on FansubWiki... :cheers:

but I'm looking forward to watch Takki as a doctor in this upcoming drama... he just finished doing the shooting around Tokyo and Yamanashi and currently continue the shooting in Guam... Dr. Tackey... :wub: :wub: :wub:

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Aug 22nd, '08, 00:42

as a doctor too !!!!!
Wow looking forward watching this drama
Gambate Dr.Tackey Image

crocus

Post by crocus » Aug 22nd, '08, 00:52

yes, a doctor as i mention before, he will be an intern (a newbie doctor) with a sick mom and a doctor dad...
crocus wrote:
Kokuchi Sezu

Tackey is set to co-star in a medical drama called Kokuchi Sezu, (告知せず) literally “Without Notice.” Directed by Kiyoshi Sasabe, filming began at the end of July and is due to wrap by the end of September.

Tackey will play Hasegawa Ryo, a young intern, whose mother is diagnosed with cancer.

His father Seiji, played by veteran actor Tetsuya Watari (who played Heike leader Taira no Kiyomori in Tackey’s Yoshitsune), stars as a surgeon who constantly deals with cancer patients. His personal philosophy is to openly inform those patients of their illness and to fight with them until the end, but he finds himself wavering when the patient is his own wife, Toko (Atsuko Takahata).

Watari himself is familiar with facing cancer. When he was diagnosed with rectal cancer in 1991, he publicly announced it, and fortunately he underwent a successful operation.

The TV Asahi drama special is expected to air later this year, but a date has not yet been announced.

crocus

Post by crocus » Sep 5th, '08, 12:16

i know there are not many t&t fans here... but i still wanna spread this love... i'm sorry if this looks like a spam... but i'm not playing any spam here, just wanna to spread t&t love...

6th Anniversary Project: I ♥ T&T

this is a fans' project for T&T 6th Anniversary, anyone can join...
for more details, click HERE
Last edited by crocus on Sep 25th, '08, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 13th, '08, 23:19

So happy I finally found tackey's page!!! So whats new in takcey's world?

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Sep 24th, '08, 18:43

I really really love takki
and I'm waiting for his drama ....

crocus

Post by crocus » Sep 25th, '08, 02:35

Silent_Orchestra wrote:So happy I finally found tackey's page!!! So whats new in takcey's world?
well, he already finished shooting his new drama as mentioned before... the drama will be aired sometime this year... may be anytime soon...

now the hype is about his new cm, Daiichi Seimei (Dai-ichi Life) cm... he is the 3rd generation “Daiichi de Knight” (第一でナイト), a character in the Daiichi Seimei (Dai-ichi Life) CM, after Tanaka Rena (1999) and Ishihara Satomi (2004)...

you can view the cm here... http://www.knight-3rd-dai-ichi-life.jp/

H a n a

Post by H a n a » Sep 25th, '08, 12:07

kakkooooooooooooooooooooooooi :wub: :wub:

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Sep 26th, '08, 23:04

i'm so sad that there is not much news from tackey...!!!
what is happening?!!?
i want more dramas from him!!
these directors and producer do not know how much they're missing...! :-(

crocus

Post by crocus » Sep 26th, '08, 23:45

hateytb, kind of sad ne~ :-(

but don't worry, he'll come up with a new drama after this... the promotion of the drama is quite good also...
and let us pray he'll get more dramas after this... :pray:

right now he's busy with his two series of new CMs; Daiichi Seimei (Dai-ichi Life)'s Daiichi de Knight CM and NISSIN “Nicchin” CM.

Both CMs are just started so he's gonna be busy with these two CMs promotion and his new drama, Kokuchisezu promotion. :D

crocus

Post by crocus » Oct 11th, '08, 08:52

Tackey to release solo single for new musical
Fri, October 10, 2008 (3:10am EDT)

Hideaki Takizawa of the duo Tackey & Tsubasa will be releasing his first solo CD next year in conjunction with a new stage production he is starring in. To kick off the new year, he will be the lead in "Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei," which is being performed at the Imperial Garden Theater from January 1 to 27.

Takizawa will be in charge of singing the theme song, though the title, composer, and lyricist are still undecided. The song will apparently be released around the time of the show's run.

"Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei" is an original musical in two acts, incorporating Japanese folklore such as The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter and the legend of Urashima Taro. One highlight of the musical is Takizawa appearing on stage as an 80-year-old man.

The show will be the first New Year's Day performance at the Imperial Garden Theater after its reopening in 1966.

crocus

Post by crocus » Oct 11th, '08, 08:56

Tackey’s new musical - “Takizawa Kakumei” announced

The Japanese press has now released official information on Tackey’s new January 2009 musical Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei (新春滝沢革命 - “Takizawa’s New Year’s Revolution”). The english reading is presumably a play on words, as are most show titles, as in Tackey’s New Year’s Resolution. It’s kinda clever really.

As reported below, the musical opens on January 1st, 2009 in Tokyo’s Imperial Theatre – the home of SHOCK and Dream Boys – and forms the final part of this “trilogy” of theatrical events at the Imperial Theatre from Johnny’s Entertainment.

Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei is an original musical in two acts,. The first act incorporating Japanese folklore such as The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter (竹取物語 - Taketori Monogatari) and The Legend of Urashima Tarou (浦島太郎). In the second act, entitled “Future 2060″, Tackey will appear on stage made up as an 80-year-old man confronting the end of the world. The show will be the first New Year’s Day performance at the Imperial Garden Theater since its reopening in 1966.

Takizawa Kakumei will play 38 performances from Jan 1 - 27. Ticket prices are the usual ¥8,000 for A seats and ¥12,000 for S seats. You can read more at the J-net T&T concerts page.

Tackey will also be composing and singing the show’s theme song, which will be released as his first solo CD. The CD will be available for sale at the theatre. This is terrific news. Ever since I first heard the beautiful theme song With Love from this year’s Takizawa Enbujou, it seemed criminal that you couldn’t buy it on CD. Hopefully this move is the beginning of things to come — Tackey and Tsubasa’s wonderful butai music actually released on a CD and for sale at the theatres. Now… all we need is the Soundtrack CD for World’s Wing.

Source: tackey-tsubasa.net

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 8th, '09, 08:54

crocus wrote:Tackey’s new musical - “Takizawa Kakumei” announced

The Japanese press has now released official information on Tackey’s new January 2009 musical Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei (新春滝沢革命 - “Takizawa’s New Year’s Revolution”). The english reading is presumably a play on words, as are most show titles, as in Tackey’s New Year’s Resolution. It’s kinda clever really.

As reported below, the musical opens on January 1st, 2009 in Tokyo’s Imperial Theatre – the home of SHOCK and Dream Boys – and forms the final part of this “trilogy” of theatrical events at the Imperial Theatre from Johnny’s Entertainment.

Shinshun Takizawa Kakumei is an original musical in two acts,. The first act incorporating Japanese folklore such as The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter (竹取物語 - Taketori Monogatari) and The Legend of Urashima Tarou (浦島太郎). In the second act, entitled “Future 2060″, Tackey will appear on stage made up as an 80-year-old man confronting the end of the world. The show will be the first New Year’s Day performance at the Imperial Garden Theater since its reopening in 1966.

Takizawa Kakumei will play 38 performances from Jan 1 - 27. Ticket prices are the usual ¥8,000 for A seats and ¥12,000 for S seats. You can read more at the J-net T&T concerts page.

Tackey will also be composing and singing the show’s theme song, which will be released as his first solo CD. The CD will be available for sale at the theatre. This is terrific news. Ever since I first heard the beautiful theme song With Love from this year’s Takizawa Enbujou, it seemed criminal that you couldn’t buy it on CD. Hopefully this move is the beginning of things to come — Tackey and Tsubasa’s wonderful butai music actually released on a CD and for sale at the theatres. Now… all we need is the Soundtrack CD for World’s Wing.

Source: tackey-tsubasa.net
whoac.. cool ôo... wanna see it ;;..
anyway, it there any other way to contact him expect for the adress of Johnnys Entertainment.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 12th, '09, 12:32

any news from him? u.u