Volunteer Series Seeding - Comments/Suggestions/Feedback

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.

do you think we should have a dedicated thread whereby an individual can announce his/her intention of reseeding an old series?

yes, it's an excellent idea
97%
no, it's a bad idea
3%

Total votes: 383

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 18th, '05, 07:36

pucca: thanks for the suggestions.

Ruro: i haven't done html programming since Netscape 1.0. back then, i used to write my own homepages using the original html tags. i've been out of it so long, i have no idea what an iframe, etc. is. what program do you use to create that? frontpage2000?

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 18th, '05, 07:37

btw the new resolution of the image is 521x40 px for the comfort of others :-) I suspect that forcing the browser to do the resizing makes the font look uglier.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 18th, '05, 07:38

jholic wrote:pucca: thanks for the suggestions.

Ruro: i haven't done html programming since Netscape 1.0. back then, i used to write my own homepages using the original html tags. i've been out of it so long, i have no idea what an iframe, etc. is. what program do you use to create that? frontpage2000?
I'll make an example/template up later on so you can see what I'm talking about.

iceberri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by iceberri » Feb 18th, '05, 07:44

jholic wrote:
iceberri wrote:Just curious jholic, but do you plan on pm'ing Ruro every time there's a change in seeders for the VSS? Wouldn't that be somewhat inconvenient? :unsure: I think a generalized banner linking to the VSS thread would be somewhat more efficient and less hasslesome, but that's just my two cents.
you bring up a good point. i wrestled with this issue. if i were to put in an banner every time i received a vss, i'd have to bother Ruro about it.

YET, if i were to just put up a static banner, eventually, people would stop clicking on it. how would they know if anything was added?

Ruro, being the mind-reader that he is, solved all that. he gave me a link to which i could just update the banner by myself.

thanks for bringing up the issue. :-)
Oohhhh, I see now. Very neat and simple solution. :)

As for the html stuff, dunno if this would help, but I often used this back in middle school.
Lissa Explains it All
I was extremely fond of this site since the webmistress happened to have the same nickname I did. ^______^

BT-Slut

Post by BT-Slut » Feb 18th, '05, 17:45

iceberri wrote: Lissa Explains it All
I was extremely fond of this site since the webmistress happened to have the same nickname I did. ^______^
:blink :crazy: :w00t:

OMG. Before visiting that website, wear DARK sunglasses. I was blinded when I clicked that link. :crazy: :w00t:

neonkinpatsu
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by neonkinpatsu » Feb 18th, '05, 17:46

Hey I actually used that site before :lol

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 18th, '05, 18:34

Cool banner on the torrent page! :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 19th, '05, 02:22

ok, i hope the newest banner is a bit of an improvement? :unsure: it's still a 'WIP'. i changed the font, and made the frames hold for a bit longer. still unable to get a 'friendlier' transition, but one of my friends showed me something that i may be able to use later.

in any case, announcing some NEW vss members!

Gwendel = Shota No Sushi (JEM)

Yashiro = Hotman Season 1

please don't forget to help out your VSS members!

Yashiro

Post by Yashiro » Feb 19th, '05, 02:28

I'm so happy to see my name on a banner here :cry:

Arigato jholic !

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Feb 19th, '05, 02:38

iceberri wrote: As for the html stuff, dunno if this would help, but I often used this back in middle school.
Lissa Explains it All
Wow, that is some psychedelic site... okay, maybe not quite that yet, very colorful though. Thanks for the site, it'll be great place to get my young nieces and nephews started on their HTML skills :P

*Wonders to self if his avatar is making Pucca nauseous as well :roll

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 19th, '05, 04:52

LittleGreenGrasshopper wrote:*Wonders to self if his avatar is making Pucca nauseous as well :roll
hehe, not at that size :wink: if it was much much bigger, it probably would tho

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 19th, '05, 11:30

Yashiro wrote:I'm so happy to see my name on a banner here :cry:
Arigato jholic !
douitashimashite.

we should be thanking YOU, ne? :D

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 19th, '05, 13:03

is there anybody out there who can volunteer for jem's To heart? :unsure:

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 19th, '05, 13:52

I can, but you'll have to wait until next Monday, 'cause I have to bring it back over the weekend.. (2/28) =_=;

So if someone else can volunteer first, that's great! =)
Last edited by Carn on Feb 19th, '05, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Feb 19th, '05, 14:54

I've changed the banner to be an iframe with a single frame of that gif as the background image. This makes the image only 20KB instead of the 100KB animated gif.

jholic, it should be easier for you to modify now as well. If you look in the ftp account I gave you, you will see a vss.htm file. Just edit that.

You can change the text apperance by the CSS I've added in there.

If you don't know CSS then here's a reference http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp

shirahime: please make your signature smaller, its too big!

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 19th, '05, 16:03

Carn wrote:I can, but you'll have to wait until next Monday, 'cause I have to bring it back over the weekend.. (2/28) =_=;

So if someone else can volunteer first, that's great! =)
wah :lol that sounds great, monday is no problem. thank you so much :D

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 19th, '05, 21:46

Sure! Hmm...smileys messed up the date XD You realize I won't be able to seed until 2/28, right? XD I hope that's okay!!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 20th, '05, 09:35

Ruroshin wrote:jholic, it should be easier for you to modify now as well. If you look in the ftp account I gave you, you will see a vss.htm file. Just edit that.
domo arigatou! it took me a little while to figure out the basic meaning of the html file, but i think i've got the important parts down. i will see if i can learn more about it so i can REALLY wreak some havoc!! :P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 24th, '05, 01:57

may have forgotten to mention that:

jaycee05 has chosen LOVING YOU (JEM) as her vss

much thanks for sharing!

btw: how is the banner displaying on everyone's browser? on my browser at home, the text scrolls centered and in the correct font, but at work, the banner scrolls left-aligned and in a default (Ariel) font?

puccakiss79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by puccakiss79 » Feb 24th, '05, 02:01

jholic wrote:btw: how is the banner displaying on everyone's browser? on my browser at home, the text scrolls centered and in the correct font, but at work, the banner scrolls left-aligned and in a default (Ariel) font?
Interesting, when i use firefox it displays exactly how you see it at home, when i use IE it displays as you see it at work.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 24th, '05, 02:18

*jholic uses right-hand to type, while using left-hand to shield pucca's avatar....

thanks for the feedback, pucca. that's exactly what's happening to me as well. i have the mozilla browser at home, and it displays perfectly. at work, the ie browser doesn't. will need to check into it.

cococrust
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cococrust » Feb 25th, '05, 01:56

Hmm... seems like I am having problems grabbing torrents off Jem's site. Anyone facing the same situation as well???

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Feb 25th, '05, 02:07

cococrust wrote:Hmm... seems like I am having problems grabbing torrents off Jem's site. Anyone facing the same situation as well???
Me too. I have been trying to download Loving You for a few days now. I have been getting Tracker Errors on and off all day today. LOL I have been trying to get episodes 3, 4, 5 & 6 for 3 days.

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 25th, '05, 17:57

I wonder if anybody has Moto Kare and would like to do VSS of it? I see a lot of ppl leeching with 0 seed on every eps.
I'm into Tsuyoshi lately and just realized that we have Moto Kare here on D-addicts :P

sosushi2

No Jem

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 25th, '05, 18:21

I haven't been able to connect to Jem for a couple of days now either.

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 27th, '05, 08:17

Hey jholic, I'll seed To Heart continuously for the next two weeks-- 2/28-3/14. ^_^ What do you think a good way to do it is? First 6 eps one week, next six eps the next week? Or one ep a day?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 27th, '05, 12:13

thanks, Carn! i noticed several others requesting 'to heart' as a vss. i think you'll get a pretty healthy following.

i would say try seeding about two eps at a time, and not moving on until a good majority has completed. this will give more people an incentive to complete others rather than leeching then running onto the next torrent.

whatever way you choose, you can mention it in your 'vss notes'. let me know when you're ready, then i'll post up the info.

thanks again.

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 27th, '05, 12:20

Great! As soon as Musashi gets a good number of seeds (or tomorrow afternoon), I'll start seeding To Heart eps 1 and 2. =)

shirahime

Post by shirahime » Feb 27th, '05, 15:44

Oki just got eps 4 To Heart from beer. I'll start seeding that eps now :lol

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 27th, '05, 17:27

Shirahime: Hey, thanks a lot!! ^____^ I've choked Musashi uploading to 200 kB/s, and I'm starting eps 1 and 2 now. =)

cococrust
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cococrust » Feb 28th, '05, 01:21

Does anyone know how updated is Jem's BT page? Been trying to get loving you, but I see very few eps have seeds.

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 28th, '05, 01:34

The stats should be updated pretty often..I think they're pretty accurate.

Also, jaycee05 is seeding Loving You as part of the VSS team. I think she mentioned that she seeds mostly at night, on weekdays. So be patient! :-)

cococrust
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by cococrust » Feb 28th, '05, 01:47

Thanks... ;) Ooo.. and thank you as well for doing VSS for To Heart.

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 28th, '05, 01:51

You're very welcome!!! :-)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 28th, '05, 01:59

Thank you to jaycee & everyone who's been seeding Loving You. Finally managed to get the whole series. :D I'll be helping to reseed on weekends & hopefully weeknights too.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 28th, '05, 21:20

is anyone having trouble reading the banner on the torrent page?

Carn

Post by Carn » Feb 28th, '05, 21:43

Looks good to me..are you scrolling it down now? ?_?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 1st, '05, 23:36

Carn wrote:Looks good to me..are you scrolling it down now? ?_?
that's good to hear. i'm trying different techniques so that people can find out when something's been changed/added.

Carn-chan, are you using the firefox browser or ie?

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 3rd, '05, 20:48

I'm using Firefox, jholic-san! ;)

Also, you guys..I'm thinking about ending To Heart early and starting on a new series, since seeding of To Heart has gone so fast and I think many people have completed already!

Based on a quick glance of recent seed requests, I could seed (ranked in order of which ones I'd like to seed because they're my favorites :lol):

D-addicts
Love Generation
Trick 1

Jem's:
Itsumo Futari De
Akimahende
Hero
Waterboys
Mukodono

But I won't be able to seed any of them except Akimahende! and Mukodono unless I go home this weekend, because most of my dramas are at home. Do you guys think I should start on Akimahende on Monday, or has anyone seen multiple requests for another drama that I might have?

kebabhouse

Post by kebabhouse » Mar 3rd, '05, 21:11

akimahende on Monday..that's good news :D
i'm stuck at 96.6% on episode 10
:cry:

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 3rd, '05, 21:12

96.6? :blink Haha, I'll just seed that for you now. XD

kebabhouse

Post by kebabhouse » Mar 3rd, '05, 21:13

thank you very much :mrgreen:

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 3rd, '05, 21:22

Sure! :-) I hope that person that just finished stays on to help seed.

kebabhouse

Post by kebabhouse » Mar 3rd, '05, 21:28

i'll keep seeding until everyone finish :D

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '05, 00:06

Carn, thanks for the offer.

i think any of those series should be ok to seed. i've seen them consistently pop up in the seed request section.

i'm also going to see if the html script that i have can be adjusted so that the banner works on the IE browser.

jkbuddies

Post by jkbuddies » Mar 4th, '05, 00:15

just wanted to add my thanks to all those people who seed these old dramas. My only problem is that my computer is slow and there are so many I want to dl to watch. Its probably that I found this site only recently and am playing catch up.

I'm still finishing up on Phoenix and hope people will continue to seed so I can finish. I've still only got about half. I see so many I'd like to have but I'm being forced to choose as the computer can only take about 10 torrents before everything seems to come to a standstill.

thanks again everyone for your efforts.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 4th, '05, 00:21

jkbuddies: that comes as a very welcome message to our VSS members. thanks for your appreciation.

the good news for you is that VSS is not on a timeline or a voting system. so people may re-seed the same series over and over again. don't worry about missing anything. it'll eventually come around again.

if you are having problems after 10 torrents, try 'defragging' your hard drive. that may help. if there is anything else, please read:

SUPPORT:
..........Announcement: Tweaking Bittorrent
..........Announcement: FAQ

and if you have any other questions, post in that same section and one of us will come to your aid.

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 4th, '05, 02:15

Jholic: Great! I'll start seeding Akimahende! Sunday afternoon, then. I'll PM you the info ASAP.

lizzo

Post by lizzo » Mar 4th, '05, 14:22

Hey guys,

Don't worry about "Waterboys". .I'm keeping an eye on it, and everyone seems to be good about keeping it seeded for the time being...just having to seed one or two eps every now and then. Right now, every ep is seeded.

Lizzo

Carn

Post by Carn » Mar 4th, '05, 15:51

Lizzo: That's great to hear!!! Thank you for doing that. :-)

tedohg

Post by tedohg » Mar 5th, '05, 16:36

I don't know what I would do to help get this done... however, here is what I want to propose... sorry, if this is the wrong place for it but I don't know where else would be an appropriate place to ask of how I would go about getting this done:

I can seed "With Love" up to and including episode 9. I need eps 10, 11, and 12 wgucg are at all about 25percent download. Episode 9 is such a good point in the series, i am on my seat and can't wait to finish the story!!

I am not sure if this is against the series of the week rules but if someone wants to seed 10, 11, and 12 I promise to seed eps 1-9 for at least 10 days straight, and will see eps 10-12 when they complete as well.

Sorry if I am breaking the rules but if people are for this idea with the "With Love" series let me know and I will do it!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 6th, '05, 00:10

tedohg: good luck to you. VSS doesn't need to be done by one individual. sometimes, it's a lot to ask of one person's bw. if you have a pair or a team of people that are willing to re-seed a whole series, then i'm all for it.

but i only ask that you make sure that the combined whole has the entire series. in other words, if you and your team members are missing ep5, and you can't find anyone that has it, i can't allow it to be a VSS.

if i had 'with love' i'd seed it for you, but unfortunately, i don't.

EDIT:
tedohg: i noticed that you did not even post in the 'with love' seed request section. that should be the first place you try. i took the liberty of making a quote for you in the proper thread. i hope you can find someone to assist you.

tedohg

Post by tedohg » Mar 6th, '05, 06:40

jholic wrote: tedohg: i noticed that you did not even post in the 'with love' seed request section. that should be the first place you try. i took the liberty of making a quote for you in the proper thread. i hope you can find someone to assist you.
Thanks! I am still rather new to these forums and still finding my way around, I will go look in the 'With Love' seed request section. Thank you for all my help, hopefully I can find someone to help out ^-^. You should download the series when I do, because it is a great dorama!

Ruroshin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ruroshin » Mar 7th, '05, 08:04

jholic, don't do the alternating caps thing, it makes it hard to read.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 8th, '05, 00:06

ok, hope it's better now.

new announcements:

flip_flop_lollipop - waterboys

Carn - akimahende

Phoenix - princess hiro

thanks, people!

midnightblue

Post by midnightblue » Mar 10th, '05, 07:48

Sky-High Seeding!

Who is seeding Sky High?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 10th, '05, 23:04

midnightblue wrote:Who is seeding Sky High?
ha! i didn't even know there was a drama named that! i'll have to change that motto soon!

in other news, please welcome our newest member: lilswtangel

time period: 03/10/05 - 03/31/05
vss: lilswtangel
series: Cheap Love
eps: 1-10
notes: please help this seeding effort by turning up your upload speed and staying on after you complete. :D
series info: http://www.jdorama.com/drama.54.htm
torrent downloads: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ype=&sort=
updates, comments & thank you's: http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10777

SilverWordz

Post by SilverWordz » Mar 16th, '05, 06:00

jholic wrote:
midnightblue wrote:Who is seeding Sky High?
ha! i didn't even know there was a drama named that! i'll have to change that motto soon!
I just about had a heart attack. Sky High?!? Where where where!
Sad to find out the truth. :P

Thanks so much to all the seeders of all these series, I hope to help out in the future.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 17th, '05, 02:43

SilverWordz: sorry for the confusion.

EVERYONE:

my computer is pretty much up and running again. if you have a VSS in mind, please pm me, and i will make the announcement.

i know i had advised a few of you to hold off on VSS announcements because of my hard drive failure and the fact that d-addicts' members were probably trying to catch up (from the site being down).

but VSS should be open for business again. come one, come all! :D

azn_wrx

Post by azn_wrx » Mar 17th, '05, 02:47

I think that batch torrents, when they become more avalible would help vss become more efficient. Thanks for starting up vss jholic

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Mar 17th, '05, 13:06

I just want to update people.

I promised to VSS WInter Sonata the second half of March. Unfortunately, I lent the CDs to someone and they haven't sent them back to me yet. As soon as I get them back, I will be seeding Winter Sonata for 2 weeks.

Smiley_18

Post by Smiley_18 » Mar 18th, '05, 16:19

Just want to let everyone know that I'll be seeding Family Values for the week of March 18- March 25. Will probably seed 1 episode per day.

Torrent Downlaod: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... ype=&sort=

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 19th, '05, 13:07

sorry for the delay!

yes, we're back:

Smiley_18 is doing 'Family Values'

i'm doing Odoru Daisosassen

and we have a new VSS Dynamic Duo:

chunu & SilverWordz teaming up for Romance (JEM)

thanks for making this program successful!

azn_wrx

Post by azn_wrx » Mar 22nd, '05, 00:18

I think you should put down in order the previous vss that were previously seeded, like how the japanese drama of the week is organized.

dmorgan

Post by dmorgan » Mar 22nd, '05, 03:47

azn_wrx wrote:I think you should put down in order the previous vss that were previously seeded, like how the japanese drama of the week is organized.
I concur that this is a great idea! 8) Whadda ya say jholic?

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 22nd, '05, 08:02

azn_wrx wrote:I think you should put down in order the previous vss that were previously seeded, like how the japanese drama of the week is organized.
thanks for the suggestion. i had actually thought about this when the thread first started and i decided against it. why?

well, i wasn't sure what the advantage would be. VSS is not a voting forum, so people can't choose a series, and expect someone to seed it. it wasn't meant to take the place of the sotw/sotm's.

also, a series could be seeded dozens of times - by dozens of people. i didn't want to create a list and make people feel like 'oh, that series passed by and i'm too late, it's never gonna get seeded again' OR 'oh, that series got seeded already, so there's no sense for me to do a vss for it already.'

VSS: seed what you want, for how long you want, however many times you want, ...

but it wouldn't be the first time that i've been proven wrong. do you really think it would help? just let me know.

animetama
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by animetama » Mar 22nd, '05, 12:19

No, don't list it.
Your logic's sound and I concur with your reasonings..

/my 2cents + 10%GST >_<

cheerio.
:P

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 24th, '05, 00:17

it's good to hear from you again, tama!

in any case, i don't want to sound as if i'm not open to new ideas. just let me know if you think i'm wrong.

in any case.....

mtlandis = winter sonata

dmorgan = big wing

(and the existing ones that are going on until the end of this month).

LittleGreenGrasshopper
Geinou
Geinou

Post by LittleGreenGrasshopper » Mar 24th, '05, 00:37

jholic wrote: well, i wasn't sure what the advantage would be. VSS is not a voting forum, so people can't choose a series, and expect someone to seed it. it wasn't meant to take the place of the sotw/sotm's.
also, a series could be seeded dozens of times - by dozens of people. i didn't want to create a list and make people feel like 'oh, that series passed by and i'm too late, it's never gonna get seeded again' OR 'oh, that series got seeded already, so there's no sense for me to do a vss for it already.'
I concur..... with....... :crazy: ... tama.... that there shouldn't be a list..... your reasoning is sound. No point in tracking history if there's no need for it (in fact, as you mentioned, it might discourage/inhibit seeding as a result). So, there's now at least 2 "yay for jholic's sound reasoning" votes.

PS: Aussie has a 10% GST? Err, the Big White has 7+7 :-(

azn_wrx

Post by azn_wrx » Mar 24th, '05, 00:42

jholic wrote:
thanks for the suggestion. i had actually thought about this when the thread first started and i decided against it. why?

well, i wasn't sure what the advantage would be. VSS is not a voting forum, so people can't choose a series, and expect someone to seed it. it wasn't meant to take the place of the sotw/sotm's.

VSS: seed what you want, for how long you want, however many times you want, ...

but it wouldn't be the first time that i've been proven wrong. do you really think it would help? just let me know.
I was actually thinking the same thing, its good and bad. Its kinda good to see what was already seeded but it may discourage future seending.

I still like the vss idea! Thanks for starting it up

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Mar 31st, '05, 01:15

i have received a few submissions for new vss series beginning 4/1. will be posting the info soon.

i've also added the following tips to the vss thread. perhaps they'll help?

TIPS for a successful VSS:
* Don't try to download the whole series at one time!! The VSS will probably seed a few eps at a time, so be patient - not greedy.
* Turn up your upload speed! VSS is just one person, so the more you upload, the faster the torrent(s) will be.
* Check for updates in the Seed Req section. If something comes up, the VSS will post in the Seed Req thread, so check there often.
* Make sure you pass the NAT check, or else, please read 'Tweaking Bittorrent'. A few hours of tweaking saves you DAYS of dl'ing later.
* Help keep VSS (and the rest of d-addicts) FREE by sharing and seeding as much as you can. That's all we're asking.

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 4th, '05, 23:44

some have asked if teaming up to bring a vss series is fine. yes it is. i believe chunu and silverwordz is doing that right now.

just let me know which series and who's involved. i'll post the info.

thanks for contributing! :D

DarReNz
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by DarReNz » Apr 5th, '05, 00:29

well me, apples and sumpssumps would be vssing damo .... i'm sure all of you know by now ....

mtlandis

Post by mtlandis » Apr 5th, '05, 01:06

DarReNz wrote:well me, apples and sumpssumps would be vssing damo .... i'm sure all of you know by now ....
You are my hero! :wub:

Thank you sooooo much! :thumleft:

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Apr 5th, '05, 04:59

DarReNz wrote:well me, apples and sumpssumps would be vssing damo .... i'm sure all of you know by now ....
cool. the preliminary info i have is for 4/8 - 4/13. is that correct? sumpssumps sent me all the other info already. just waiting for the date to get closer before posting it.