Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
flavenne

Post by flavenne » Oct 24th, '08, 03:16

Hello everyone!
I'm a new Jin fan (have liked him for less than a month), due to my late exposure of jdorama & the J-ent world :P

It's sad that I missed all the old (recycled) threads...
Before this thread gets recycled again, I must quickly read all the 100+ pages.

If I have some questions or need old info, I will ask later :3

Yoroshiku ^^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 24th, '08, 03:17

Ginoru wrote: Don't you think that having your idol phone number is very intrusive? and check on them?! they are not three to need a second mom nor bodyguards, no wonder Jin is constantly changing his phone number :whistling:
of course!
the oriki system is actually scary.
but since you were wondering how well-informed some fans can be, I just give you an example.

the story about Nishiyama Maki is kinda interesting 8) You know I'm not really jealous of any girl beside Jin. It's more a matter of seeing a very good timing of everything in that story, and also what's she doing there is not very much a friend should do. I wonder if the story will continue. If so, let's see...

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 24th, '08, 09:25

~ Ginoru: Ah Thank you! <3

xkia56

Post by xkia56 » Oct 24th, '08, 09:59

@ Ginoru:

I guess they're not really that much behind, as you said. It must be the other groups that have been releasing so many - Arashi's last three were each only about 2 months apart, and HSJ's have been about the same.

Looking forward to the single all the same... this is the first Christmas song anyone's done. :-)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 24th, '08, 13:22

flavenne wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm a new Jin fan (have liked him for less than a month), due to my late exposure of jdorama & the J-ent world :P

It's sad that I missed all the old (recycled) threads...
Before this thread gets recycled again, I must quickly read all the 100+ pages.

If I have some questions or need old info, I will ask later :3

Yoroshiku ^^
welcome :D
when I was a new fan, right then; I tried to read all pages, too XD but couldn't XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 24th, '08, 23:32

Mirokujin

Scary is to just very little, no wonder many of them believe them to be of their property ¬¬ I really think they need a mental readjustement

Here we say "never a stitch without thread" 8) Yep, our only role is that of spectators :) we can only sit and see.

Ryoopii

:) No problem

xkia56

Regarding arashi it istotally normal, they are celebrating their 10th debut anniversary, but their poor fans may be going mad by now and hsj or whatever are been heavily promoted

anyone's first xmas song? For me it is only a ballad that includes the words white xmas, it could even be about a horrid heart break for all we know ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 25th, '08, 06:28

Ryoopii:
Thanks :D It makes me wonder how many lucky high school girls in the same school as Jin have fallen for this Junior Jin :roll
xkia56
Thanks ^_^This is the first Jin gif i have found and till now,i love his outlook in MV You best :wub:
Ginoru
:-) I wonder if the concert DVD will be out or not 'cause i worry that i don't have enough money for the concert and the single :cry:BTW,have you or your friend ever bought products from playasia?I intend to preorder on this page and i don't know if it can be trust.
I really like ballad songs.I don't nee it a fully-Christmas song but at least i hope it can make me warm.To tell the truth,i don't expect a hard-rock song in Christmas.Just a little rock is better to me when it is X'mas 8)
flavenne
Welcome^o^Reading all pages will take so much time.When i was new here,Jin's thread already contained more than 40 pages and i just read about 1/4 of them>_<

xkia56

Post by xkia56 » Oct 25th, '08, 10:31

ruby_fann:

MV You? I haven't heard of that one... is that where the gif is from?

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 25th, '08, 10:35

^ i'm sure there were a lot XP At least I know that I would've fallen for him lol 83

And yes, I really like ballads X3 But even if it'll turn out to be a rock song (though I don't expect them to make a rock song for christmas o_O) I wouldn't really mind either o.o

freack

Post by freack » Oct 25th, '08, 16:18

Hi everyone!

I am Basak Izmir from Turkey It is my first post in here i usually look at the site for torrents or other thibgs but now im addicted to jpop and jdramas so i wanna tell hi to everyone I chose Jin's topic because he is one of my favourite ones :)

As flavenne wrote, i hope i can read all pages it will take some time for sure :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 25th, '08, 16:38

xkia56 wrote:ruby_fann:

MV You? I haven't heard of that one... is that where the gif is from?
That gif is from KAT-TUN's PV for YOU. YOU is the extra track, i believe, on the RE of their Cartoon KAT-TUN II You album. Anyway, i had uploaded that video a while back and you can watch it here: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CY34V6LG

xkia56

Post by xkia56 » Oct 25th, '08, 20:55

@ beanybeans:

Oh, ok. Thanks for sharing!

@ freack:

Welcome! Enjoy the forum. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 25th, '08, 23:24

ruby

Not many, he said he did not receive many chocolates back then XD it was Junno who had a fanclub when he was in high school LOL

He looks good in the gif but i never liked YOU :( he looked tired and sick in it and he was not even there for real! and to add to all he had to film his part on his bday..

The question regarding QoP DVD is not if it will be realsed but when, Junno already said there will be one, all that rests is to wait, who knows... maybe January?

Play Asia
Yes, i have bought from Play Asia and had no problems with them at all. The question is if you want your buy to count on Oricon tehn you may need to use other place as Play Asia is not counted in Oricon, if you don't mind this then i see no problems with P Asia :)
I don't like balladas at all but i will give them a chance ;)

xkia56

KATTUN PV's for reference

Real Face (Normal & Jin version for Jin fans ;))
Signal
YOU
Bokura no Machi De
Yorokobi no Uta
Keep the Faith
Lips
Don't U Ever Stop

And welcome to the newbies ;)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 26th, '08, 06:14

beanybeans:
I'm still soing with season 3 'cause these days i have not much time so i will tell you which season i like best later :-)
Ginoru:
Really?I become Jin fan just for 1 year so i don't know much about the PV "You".I can;t believe that they film it on Jin's Bday>_< :glare: Poor Jin+_+But so far,i still like Jin hair in the PV best and my friend(who is not a Jin fan says he look really cool in the PV.Maybe because he's not in the good mood LOL)
So Junno in high school is like the character he played in Yukan club? :lolBTW,he was caught again by Friday magazine going out with his girlfriend but JE still denies their relationship.
I heard that my buying can be counted if i pre-order on HMV.But my friend said that the ship cost(apart from the single price) on that page is high.Could you tell me how high it can be?I'm so hesitant about which page i will pre-order on!*_*
Thanks for the PV list.I just found out that i don't have the Yorokobi and Keep the faith PV! :scratch:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 26th, '08, 09:47

freack wrote:Hi everyone!

I am Basak Izmir from Turkey It is my first post in here i usually look at the site for torrents or other thibgs but now im addicted to jpop and jdramas so i wanna tell hi to everyone I chose Jin's topic because he is one of my favourite ones :)

As flavenne wrote, i hope i can read all pages it will take some time for sure :)
welcome :D I'm from Izmir,too. we're cool people. 8)
Ginoru wrote:He looks good in the gif but i never liked YOU :( he looked tired and sick in it and he was not even there for real! and to add to all he had to film his part on his bday..
you're right :unsure: It was the firt PV of KAT-TUN that I watched, I noticed that there's something about Jin there. I hadn't known it's the last PV before his USA trip.
also I thought: what the hell?? XD :blink
why are the other people on PV European?? XD

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 26th, '08, 12:42

Awh I didn't know YOU was filmed on his bday D: I think he still looks cute as always though ^.~b

freack

Post by freack » Oct 26th, '08, 17:55

Thank you guys and girls:) Good to be here with you!

xkia56

Post by xkia56 » Oct 26th, '08, 21:45

Ginoru:

Thanks for the PV list. =] I knew about everything except YOU... somehow that escaped my attention. Poor guy, having to film it on his birthday.
I also didn't know there was a Jin version of Real Face... :blink

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '08, 00:33

ruby

What i don't like about that video is how sick and tired he looked (and how creepy the little girl is)

Yep, he had his own fanclub XD

Je does not deny the relation they don't speak on it, it is different ;) JE will never say a thing a bout anything unless it is too serious or goes way out of hand

I don't know about HMV, i think that yesasia, cdjapan and amazon counts :scratch:

U welcome :) XD For me Yorokobi is only good to watch...without sound!

Spica

Yes, the last before the hiatus

LOL For them WE are the exotic ones XD

xkia56

That shows how serious he takes his work, filming on his bday before going away

O_O! There are 7 versions of Real Face (both single cd and PV's) One general version and one for each member kame, jin, junno. koki, ueda and maru

ahbenggay

Post by ahbenggay » Oct 27th, '08, 10:52

geeee , cant get enough of both them ? :glare: :lol
let me summarize a short thing bout 2 of them acting skillz.

across all the drama i've seen , both of them are doing great IMO. As you can see in Code Blue , if you try to understand what character does Pi hold then you watch it again and give your opinion once more. I bet you'll have different say after this. Its true that sometimes Pi looks a bit dull but he already did his best following the script that written on CD. Hmm , of course his best was in Nobuta cause he looks really natural in it. He's a bit shy oso remember.

And bout Jin. Anego and Gokusen 2 was perfect. I love yukan club . He looks good to me in it. For me their acting skillz are great.

And for viewers , you can say all you but if u really doubt their acting are bad try to look into the drama deeper about what character they hold. Perhaps , you get better understanding :thumright: peace for them and Pi forever ><" opsssss :cussing: :lol :salut:

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 27th, '08, 11:37

Ah finally! :w00t: I've been trying to post here in d-addicts for like months now but there seems to be wrong with my IE XD

anyway, Ginoru and MirokuJin.. your infos updated me haha! I only knew about Jin dating a "model-like" girl and have seen the pics but I wasnt well informed on the dtails you provided.. (proly bec I just saw Jin's "hotness" this late) :lol

anyway, who is Angel..from Miki? wow she's so lucky!

Gwaaah I really like Ueda Tatsuya! LOL.

I should start watching code blue.. Im so late with the latest jdrama (dang I think I even failed to finish Yukan Club :cry: )

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '08, 15:04

Have you heard of Jin's upcoming movie??!?!
I'm so happy for him! >w<

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 27th, '08, 20:58

^ Jin's upcoming movie? O: Noo I haven't heard! D: Is it an English one? XP

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '08, 21:58

Popular Idol Group, KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin will be playing the lead role for the first time in a music drama called "BANDAGE". According to the Nippon TV executive producer, they will start filming aroud November 3rd and 4th within Tokyo. They are planning to release the movie around 2010.
The movie takes place in the 90's when amateur bands were popular. A high school girl becomes the manager of a popular band, LANDS, and the story is told through her eyes. She meets the lead vocal, Natsu (Jin) and other members and develop friendship. The title have two meanings - BAND AGE (the age of the bands) and also BANDAGE (bandage..lol). It is about youth chasing their dreams and growing from their experiences.
(stuff about the director..)
The director commented that after reading the script, he felt that Akanishi would be good for the lead role. They have already started to prepare by having Jin try on the costumes, read the lines, discuss their looks for the character, etc.
The producer commented "I'm excited for how it will become. I think the main character's and Akanishi's way of life will be very similar and shown on the screen. This will be a music movie that no one has ever seen

Source: http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/19537.html

shosef

Post by shosef » Oct 27th, '08, 22:55

Yeah i heard about it...but though it was posted in a legitimate website, it was taken down...maybe because it's too early?...don't know...they said it will be released in 2010..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '08, 23:52

watashiwachiaki

Thanks :) is good to know that me as senpai here and Mirokujin as my daisenpai regarding Jin do our work properly :)

It is Angel from Mixi community, a very well known Japanese Jin fan, maybe Mirokujin could inform you more about her :)

If you like Tatchan you are welcome to join us in his thread ;)

Harle i heard, in fact this last day has been quite active regarding news from my two fav guys (Ueda will have a butai next year :) ) but as shosef said until it is oficially confirmed it is justa rumor; Jin will have an special progran on November 4 in Yokohama,if no news come before that one maybe that day he will say something if there is somthing to say :)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 28th, '08, 06:48

Yeah,i've heard about this.I will wait to know if this news is official or not :roll But i don't think the plot is interesting.I think the music must be very good to make the film popular 'cause i think the plot is not special and sounds like familiar>_<
And i just read the translation of Jin interview on magazines from Kat-tun love.I'm happy that he like the way he is now and don't want to change anything except the heigh! :lol(He want to be 1m80 tall 0o_o0)From some CK episode,i think that he didn't read many manga so it surprises me that he used to pretend and play a mangaka :whistling:

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 28th, '08, 17:27

Harle wrote:Popular Idol Group, KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin will be playing the lead role for the first time in a music drama called "BANDAGE".
I think it'll be great :D
ruby_fann wrote:(He want to be 1m80 tall 0o_o0)
XD not sure but maybe he can, it seems that he's still growing up :S (1,76->1,78 in a year)

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 28th, '08, 19:21

Awh I really hope this movie will actually be released! 8D I'd love to see Jin acting in a movie X3 Especially as a rockband-singer O:

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 28th, '08, 21:22

Ginoru-senpai!!!! Hahaha! Thx for the warm welcome =D

Harle whoa! Thx for the news.. I really want to see him in the big screen XD (not only as a dubber)

Shosef yeah you’re right. But why 2010? Will it have special effects? Coz movies (such us transformers, spider-man, PoC) that has amazing effects (CGI etc) usually takes more than a year to make…but with Jin’s movie plot..I don’t think it will be that difficult..the production I mean..

Ah anyway,, I’d like to watch it :lol

SP1CA.. haha but males stop growing at the age of 21 right? XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 28th, '08, 23:21

Rest assured girls!! It has already been confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

Go check the info here!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/jin_da ... tml#cutid1

and news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1bobWo5KmQ

Credits Luvjin :)

We may even get an album!!! Can't wait to hear Jin all rocker!!!!! Pity it is for 2010 ¬¬

watashiwachiaki U welcome but no need to call me senpai XD

guys grow up until between 21 and 25 :)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 29th, '08, 06:41

Yup, Jin's movie has been confirmed. There's a Mezamashi clip for it available in clubbox. :wink: Congrats to Jin. This is his first movie in general right?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 29th, '08, 11:29

watashiwachiaki wrote:
SP1CA.. haha but males stop growing at the age of 21 right? XD
I was thinking the same till I realized Jin's getting taller :S
Ginoru wrote:
We may even get an album!!! Can't wait to hear Jin all rocker!!!!! Pity it is for 2010 ¬¬
just like Tsuchiya Anna, Nakashima Mika (NANA); it's great :cheers: :wub:

Ryoopii

Post by Ryoopii » Oct 29th, '08, 19:48

Oh gosh! I'm so excited now! O= I really can't wait to see him on the big screen *_* And an album! That makes me a happy fangirl XP

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 30th, '08, 01:29

Expect the presscon before Nov 4

Those selected to appear in the scene that willbe filmed in Nov 4 have been notified already, it will be a live recording 8)

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Oct 30th, '08, 03:28

Won't it be MUCH fun to see other JE even as guest? :lol (oh here I go again..day dreaming XD )

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 30th, '08, 08:26

watashiwachiaki:
No you don't :D.Everything can be happen when it comes to JE and Mr Johnny 8)
Ginoru
I'm glad that this news is true :cheers: I can't wait 1 and a half year to see Jin on big screen.If this movie is to be shown in my country,i may die of a heart attack before i go to the theatre LOL :lol And also the album... :wub:

diyaz

haii...

Post by diyaz » Oct 30th, '08, 16:13

does anyone know who will be the others actors? i mean the other members of BANDAGE and the heroin. so excited to see the new form of band. maybe if the band get hit, Jin can be like ryo, two groups in one time,huhhuhuh! but KAT-TUN still the best......wait until BANDAGE be form.....oh My God! Really can't wait! so excited!! :w00t: :w00t: :wub: :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 30th, '08, 17:40

I wonder too, Jin can make KAT-TUN even more populair. Or at least he can be more populair.

I hope they will use other johnny but not from the debuted bands i hope, hopefully they will pick guy's from the juniors. WHo is at least at a age near jin's

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 30th, '08, 23:51

A presscon is expeted before Nov 4 so i guess it is a matter of time to know the whole cast.

Filming will start Nov 4 and probably end by March next year....(jezz such a long time to film a movie!! ¬¬)

I think none other Je will be in the movie, but if any appears it will be a very short thing

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Oct 31st, '08, 17:03

my future son, Akunkun would be nice as a guest :P I want Question? to be more popular.

If the crew wants it, I can be in the musical movie, too. :P they just need to say it, I'll go there flying. XD

:D :D :D

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 1st, '08, 03:05

Yamapi mentioned in his j-web that he and Jin recently did an interview together...and he said that it didn't feel like working...wonder what program or magazine did the interview happened?...i'm so excited... :wub: :wub: :wub:

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 1st, '08, 13:06

Diyaz.. KATTUN is still the best band? well.. I THINK SO too... but then in terms of songs..I really prefer NewS XD argh anyway YAY for KATTUN!!

BAKA QUESTION: where can I find Ueda jweb? (I must have missed it if its in KATTUN LJ)

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Nov 1st, '08, 14:01

watashiwachiaki:
Then it is better if i say KAT-TUN is still my favourite?hhehehe :D
we have our own taste right?

ah, heard about pin too. also wonder what work that both of them have done. it is funny when pi say they always see each other regularly but then feel awkward to do that job and also pi did not feel to work when with Jin! so cute!!! :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 1st, '08, 15:48

KAT-TUN is my favourit band for a very strange reason...
Unlike other johnny's band their songs is hard to sing a long for me, thats why they are my favourit cause if cant sing their songs because its too hard then they defitnetly got tallent.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 1st, '08, 22:13

watashiwachiaki

LOL i guess regarding songs you are more popish than rock ;)

About Ueda's or any of the other Kt guys Jwebs, it is difficult to say, it sometimes pop up in kattunlove, or in yorokobi no uta LJ or in binan no nikki, you can try your luck with those

diyaz

I guess it may be one of the cross interviews one of the magazines(Myojo, Popolo, Potato..) do, but can't exactly remember wich one it is :scratch:

Karate-ka

In fact your reason is a very good one, it shows you really pay attention to their music and realize how difficult some songs are vocal and musical wise.

I myself, keep on listening to one song over and over until i can tell who sings what and how..."One on One" and "Love" are still haunting me 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 2nd, '08, 12:55

Ginoru wrote:

Karate-ka

In fact your reason is a very good one, it shows you really pay attention to their music and realize how difficult some songs are vocal and musical wise.

I myself, keep on listening to one song over and over until i can tell who sings what and how..."One on One" and "Love" are still haunting me 8)
Exactly, ive tried to sing Hitorbocchi no Haburashi from Tomoya Nagase, and we al now he got a awsome voice but that song was suprisingly easy to sing.

even for someon like me who isnt a singer.

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 2nd, '08, 14:39

@diyaz… waaaah… gomen :cry: lets be friends.. sorry I’m just torn between Ueda and TegoMass :cry:

@Karate-ka.. ginoru is right.

For me I like singers/band if they can sing well without musical accompaniments

Larchyka

Hi!

Post by Larchyka » Nov 2nd, '08, 17:27

Hello everybody!! :-)
I'm Lara! I'm from Slovenia...

I just found this forum and since I've recently became huge fan of KAT-TUN, and of course my favorite is Akanishi, I decided to join into the concersation(s).

Cuz I'm all new to this, I doubt I'll be bringing any news, because I really dont know where to find them :D but maybe some of you can turn me in the right direction and suggest few good sites that monitor what our favorite JE guys are up to. ^ ^

Talk to you soon!
Ja! (^o^)/

SP1CA

Re: Hi!

Post by SP1CA » Nov 3rd, '08, 18:58

Larchyka wrote: and of course my favorite is Akanishi
Slovenia, 12 points :D :cheers:

Larchyka

Post by Larchyka » Nov 3rd, '08, 19:03

haha thanks^^

waw im relly looking forward to his movie.. i know it wont come to my country but i at least hope there will be some good copy of it on the internet to download :/
*fingers crossed*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 3rd, '08, 19:33

Karate-ka

Not really surprising, Tokio keeps a very straight line with their music, it is not complicated as they mostly don't use musical "sobrepositions".

Hitorbocchi no Haburashi was an incredible Jin moment in the last countdown, when he sang it with NAgase and T-TUN :). No matter how good Nagase can be he has already been swallowed alive by Jin at least twice, HnH and Kimi wo Omou Toki ;)

I am a singer and maybe that's why i pay so much attention to the music and vocal qualities and always break songs to pieces analizing them XD

watashiwachiaki
I like singers/band if they can sing well without musical accompaniments
Have you listened to KT's a capela "Lion Heart"? ;)

Larchyka

Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your stay here

You don't live far from me ;)

The place where most people go to get information is Kattunlove Livejournal

I am sure we will get a copy online and someone will sub ;)

Larchyka

Post by Larchyka » Nov 3rd, '08, 19:49

thnx for the link! ill take a look
really? where do you live? (˙ o ˙)

ahh, dont care so much about subtitles i just hope it wont be some dark screener with people coughing and walking by... like in the kurosagi movie, of wich i couldnt find a better version :(

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 3rd, '08, 20:20

Ginoru wrote:Karate-ka

Hitorbocchi no Haburashi was an incredible Jin moment in the last countdown, when he sang it with NAgase and T-TUN :). No matter how good Nagase can be he has already been swallowed alive by Jin at least twice, HnH and Kimi wo Omou Toki
:O yes, it was really great''
also XD while Nagase Tomoya were singing, audience was already loud but then... people went crazy, at the same moment Jin appeared. XD

Jin's voice is good, and when he sings the songs he specially likes... :wub: :wub: :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 3rd, '08, 22:08

Larchyka
Welcome! :cheers: Apart from Kat-tun Love,you can also check on J-one Record liveJournal but make sure you have an account on live journal and joi this community 8)
Karate-ka
Yeah,you're right,Kat-tun songs are so hard to sing properly and beautifully.Even when Jin says Hell,no is easy to sing,i still find it hard :lol
Ginoru
They really sings acappela in Lion Heart?It's awesome :roll Could you please send me the link for the song?I just heart Jin sing Bokura no Machi de accapella and it's really fantastic :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 5th, '08, 01:54

Larchyka

I wouldn't worry HYDF has a really good bootleg ;)
I am from Spain ;)

Spica

Indeed that was an incredible moment, i hope this year's countdown will be good they will be using News concert stage LOL

Ruby

Yep Kt sang Lion Heart :) loong time ago, now they are better singers, all of them ;)

Here it is Lion Heart Got like 6 BnMd a capella, and all are great ;)

rhianne

jin jin

Post by rhianne » Nov 5th, '08, 13:24

superman!!! hahawhat's your favorite drama or commercail of jin?

Larchyka

Post by Larchyka » Nov 5th, '08, 15:14

Ginoru

Spain, Really? cool! :thumright:
my dad lives in Oliva

Hey what do you guys think of kat-tun cartoon, now? i mean cuz they changed the show themes and everything..
Do you think its better now or you liked it more before?
I still really like it, but i think i like it more the way it was before.. dunno why

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 5th, '08, 17:22

:lol Ginoru... waaah Thx so much for the Lion Heart ^_^ U're a singer??? sugoi!!!!!!!!!

Ruby_fann.. that part (bMd) was the first QoP con vid i've seen =D I was like.. WAAAAAAAAHH.... hehe

Rhianne... LOL funny Jin but handsome in anyway :lol

Larchyka..I havent really watch a complete ep of the reformed CtKt but from what I've seen in the clips.. It still looks fun.. :-) welcome to the thread by the way.. Im Chiaki from the Philippines.. yoroshiku! :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 5th, '08, 17:25

rhianne

I prefer Singer Jin 8)

Larchyka

Yes, but Oliva is still far from me ;)

I prefer this new CtKt, no matter what since they did this new style we have got to know much more about them that before. I agree it is funny to see them all toguether but we have that from time to time and even enjoy it more since normaly we see them by pairs or threes.

What i have been wondering is according to mathematic laws XD how many combinations of six elements are there to NEVER manage Jin and kame by themselves? LOL I find that hillarious and a magnificent show that akame is totally dead and allergies alive XD

watashiwachiaki

U welcome :) Yep, opera, but i am on "retirement" right now ;)

By the way, finally some informations about the movie appeared, check this

http://stanime.livejournal.com/90212.html
All credits to stanime and jin daily :)

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 5th, '08, 18:00

Ginoru.. hahaha thx for the Jin update.. the LJ entry is so funny!! coz Jin is so funny! :lol

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 5th, '08, 18:32

hi o.o so what are we talking about? XD
i dreamed about jin a few days ago *droooooooool* he was soooooo cute <333333

Edit: why am i always on a next page wtf is this some kind of curse or something ¬¬

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 5th, '08, 20:26

me... i prefer dancer jin jin..

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 6th, '08, 06:33

Ginoru:
^^Your wondering is great and so funny.I just caculate and i think it is about 30 cases when Jin is not with Kame :lol Anyway,I think even if the allergy is alive,it may be less "serious" in the long run :whistling: Thanks for your link :D
watashiwachiaki
My first impression of that performance is how could fans yell so loudly while Jin is trying his best to make even the furthest ones hear him.That's why i really admire his voice and his efforts which makes me love him more :wub:
I love both Jin voice and dance.My friend said that when she saw Jin dance,Jin looks like to have no bones LOL But to me,it's sexy :roll
Endroine
It's great!^^I don't know why but i hardly dream of Jin :scratch: Maybe because it will make me unable to wake up :mrgreen:

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 6th, '08, 06:45

IS THAT JIN JIN? HAHAHA!! KAWAII!

Endroine

Post by Endroine » Nov 6th, '08, 08:56

oah Kaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^ !
btw: i <3 his dancing in dont u ever stop :D

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 6th, '08, 09:01

I LIKE HIM WHEN HE DANCED "HAHA!

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 6th, '08, 14:43

me too! he is the only dancer I am so attracted to!!

Ruby: you wont be able to wake up when you see Jin in your dreams? Me i guess if ever next year I really did push through watching Ueda's butai and if I dont come back here then pls assume that I met Jin face to face :P joke

aahh.. for me I really like Jin in dream boys :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 7th, '08, 01:35

Endroine

I am also cursed but mine is to end pages XD

Ruby

30? you can add magazines and so too XD but now everytime i watch cartoon is like WA! they manged again not to be in the same place!! LOOL

I don't see the symtomps receed, but even if in pics Jin is the more allergic in moving images the one highly allergic is kame

An a "a capella" is really difficult and dangerous to do.

By the way the new magazines began to appear (December, yes i know ¬¬ japanese mags move really fast!!)

A preview credits johnnys-net

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 7th, '08, 01:37

White X'Mas is really pretty. And i'm not big on ballads and definitely not on Christmas songs. But this one doesn't really sound like the typical Christmasy kind of song which totally works for me. :wink: I'm gonna have to look into getting a copy. :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 7th, '08, 01:56

Already listened not a bad song but not one i'd have on repeat, i don't see it as a xmas song, it is less emo than what was told about it being, the lyrics remind me of Love in Snow and i hear too much kame :glare:

I'll wait for a clearer version 8)

rhianne

Post by rhianne » Nov 7th, '08, 12:36

i love his song care... he made it for kamenashi..right? the original title was "i know"
because kizuna was made by kamenashi for akanishi ^^

shosef

Post by shosef » Nov 7th, '08, 14:24

i just read the report on the filming of LANDS...and i must say i'm quite touched that Jin said that he would only sing and dance with KAT-TUN (of course excluding the singing he'll do in the movie) when the fans asked him to perform... :wub: :wub: :wub: .....good luck with the filming Jin!!!!!!!!

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Nov 7th, '08, 15:38

I agree with Ginoru.. I listened to White X'mas but I dont really feel the christmas spirit in it :cry:
eniwei, I should try to look for its lyrics translation ^_^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 7th, '08, 16:17

rhianne

No, neither really, those are fantasies akames would love to believed, luckily you won't find many akames around here.

shosef

Yeah, and he was also very shy there :P Don't know if you have seen the latest Cartoon, but there you can see a bit of the tatoos he will have in the movie ;)

watashiwachiaki

You can find it in kattunlove already