Sweden

[Discussion] Nanase Futatabi

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 9th, '08, 13:00

Discussion about the drama Nanase Futatabi goes here:
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Nanase_Futatabi

Renoa Heartilly

Post by Renoa Heartilly » Nov 11th, '08, 21:02

its so underrated *_*
i like it very much although the concept itself is kinda overused by western drama and super heroes XD

is it me or the character Kousuke speaks everything like he's forcing it out? ._. i mean somtimes it comes out unnatural, but he's still a cool person XD hohohoho
i'm up to episode 4 *_* waiting for subs to come out XD

aishii

Post by aishii » Nov 13th, '08, 18:31

i was doubting whether to make a thread or not xD
glad you did~ ^O^

^ and no XD i don´t think kousuke is speaking like he´s forcing it..
he´s an amazing person,, Shioya Shun~~ :wub: :wub:

i like Renbutsu Misako, aka Nanase ^O^
she looks older than her real age @__@

anyways, i LOVEE the romantic scenes in this between Kousuke and Nanase :D
especially the hug in episode 3!! :wub:

Foxyaria

Post by Foxyaria » Nov 14th, '08, 00:34

I loved the 'Did you kiss him?' bit, so worried yet so jealous.

aishii

Post by aishii » Nov 18th, '08, 16:13

Foxyaria wrote:I loved the 'Did you kiss him?' bit, so worried yet so jealous.
yessss i loved that too :D

can anyone make screepcaps of var eps of kousuke and nanase plzzz? T.T
some nice ´love´ shots or alone. :wub:

deutha

Post by deutha » Nov 23rd, '08, 03:15

Here's some Nanase & Kousuke love from episode 3.

Kousuke is looking for Nanase who is on her way to confront Nishio. Kousuke walks into the bar to ask Henry when he gets a premonition about Nisho getting close to Nanase. So, Kousuke busts outta there to find them.

Nanase walks out after just rejecting Nishio and is scared stiff. Luckily, Kousuke just makes it and they briefly embrace. He wonders if they kissed but Nanase hears his thoughts and says they didn't which startles Kousuke telling her not to read his thoughts.
Ep 4

Nanase and Kousuke are walking when Nanase says she remembers things about her dad. Kousuke tells her he envies Henry for having telekinesis because he can choose when to use it, unlike premonitions.

Nanase is daydreaming at the aquarium when Kousuke shows up after hearing the altercation she had with Nishio. As Nanase pours her heart out, Kousuke suddenly kisses her (probably the only way to shut her up and make her think of something else at once).
BTW, if anyone happens to get the Nanase Futatabi OST, please please please upload and let me know. I love the piano BGM and really want it. Thanks!

InoueOrihime

Post by InoueOrihime » Nov 25th, '08, 04:23

Wow! it looks like not that many people are watching this drama which sucks cause I really love it! Its one of my favorites this season! Though that could be just because of Kousuke >>;;
Did anybody else squee when Kousuke kissed Nanase?!

SH_BV_7

Post by SH_BV_7 » Nov 25th, '08, 23:13

this is also one of my favorite along with bloody monday.
Renoa Heartilly wrote: is it me or the character Kousuke speaks everything like he's forcing it out? ._. i mean somtimes it comes out unnatural, but he's still a cool person XD
that's what i thought too but he's hot. first saw him in Tomorrow and couldn't help but notice that his hair is very nappy. :lol

i wish there was more romance between the two. they are very cute together. :wub: :whistling:

Corona

Post by Corona » Dec 7th, '08, 03:27

Come on people, this series definitely deserves a lot more love then it's been given here so far, looks like most of the love sits in the subtitle thread with people being surprised at the awesomeness of the series ;)

I would love to read the original novel by Tsutsui Yasutaka, he also wrote Toki o Kakeru Shōjo (also known in the anime adaption: the girl who leapt trough time). Great stuff!

InoueOrihime

Post by InoueOrihime » Dec 7th, '08, 03:42

Corona wrote:Come on people, this series definitely deserves a lot more love then it's been given here so far, looks like most of the love sits in the subtitle thread with people being surprised at the awesomeness of the series ;)

I would love to read the original novel by Tsutsui Yasutaka, he also wrote Toki o Kakeru Shōjo (also known in the anime adaption: the girl who leapt trough time). Great stuff!
I completely agree! This show needs lots more love for it! It deserves it for sure. Since I started watching the drama I have been kinda curious about the book too. I wish I could get my hands on it but I doubt its been translated into English ;-; I think I might do some research on it though just to be sure.

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 7th, '08, 04:46

this is a fun series to watch. I don't know but the first episode was great.
then they later on begin meeting other people with different powers.

donna8157

Post by donna8157 » Dec 7th, '08, 09:38

This series reminds me a bit of "Heroes" :P Good show. I'm so glad that someone is subbing it.

Corona

Post by Corona » Dec 7th, '08, 12:35

I think Nanase does pull a better face when mindreading then Matt Parkman ;)

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Dec 7th, '08, 22:59

Corona wrote:I think Nanase does pull a better face when mindreading then Matt Parkman ;)
lol! and looks cuter doing it too :lol I got pretty sick of Heroes so this show is refreshing for the supernatural powers genre.

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 8th, '08, 22:57

InoueOrihime wrote:
Corona wrote:Come on people, this series definitely deserves a lot more love then it's been given here so far, looks like most of the love sits in the subtitle thread with people being surprised at the awesomeness of the series ;)

I completely agree! This show needs lots more love for it! It deserves it for sure. Since I started watching the drama I have been kinda curious about the book too. I wish I could get my hands on it but I doubt its been translated into English ;-; I think I might do some research on it though just to be sure.
1-8 are already sub though. I mean the soft subs

Corona

Post by Corona » Dec 8th, '08, 23:50

tavon1 wrote:]1-8 are already sub though. I mean the soft subs
Ah, no we we're talking about the original novel by Yasutaka Tsutsui, as far as I know it hasn't been translated yet! 2 other books have been translated quite recently though, depending on their succes who knows!

Corona

Post by Corona » Dec 22nd, '08, 21:18

Commenting on the last episode:
Agh, I had to cry at the end, sniff! Wish it ended 'better' for all of them!

aishii

Post by aishii » Dec 28th, '08, 19:22

final episode..

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE!! T.T i was crying soo bad..
i imagend a whole future for kousuke and nanase xD like they were living together and happily in tokyo, everyone is ok .. but no -.-
other than that, i loved seeing Shun Shioya :wub: :wub:
and Renbutsu Misako :-)

Elien

Post by Elien » Dec 30th, '08, 00:07

I was soo happy that I had time to watch it thanks to christmas break but now I´m so sad cause it ended.
and cause it ended how it ended :hissy: How can someone kill all the good heroes and leave the bad guys at peace (at least for the nearest future). That realy sucked but I loved the last scene of Kousuke and Nanase, it was so...so...beautiful :wub:

Just tell me, cause I´m a bit confused about about that, who the hell shooted Nanase?!

immaperson

Post by immaperson » Jan 6th, '09, 16:43

I'm glad i gave this series a chance--i saw the first ep and didnt like it--i dont remember why though. However, i remember that this series quickly picked up the pace in the later eps and well...i might have liked an alternate ending..but overall, it was a good series to watch.

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Jan 19th, '09, 19:34

pretty interesting drama. Too bad ending sucked. At least Nanase and Kousuke looked good ^^;

PiaHawk

Post by PiaHawk » Feb 27th, '09, 00:10

I started watching this drama because Yanagihara Kanako was in it. I thought it was going to be a comedy, haha. It was really good.

about the ending:
my impression was that nanase died because kosuke died (or b/c several of her friends died) because she was so linked to them. no one was around to actually shoot her, right? Anyway, I think they should do a spin off focusing on that telepath who works in pax scientia, taking them down from the inside.