If your gay, say hello! Lol

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Wingwong

If your gay, say hello! Lol

Post by Wingwong » Nov 20th, '05, 00:47

Obviously I am Lol So leave a message. I know that a lot of people on here are female but there are a ton of gay people on this site that I know of so come out of hiding and make a new friend! Lol It doesnt matter if ur gay or straight, but I was just wondering ya know? So yeah dont be shy! Lol
Last edited by Wingwong on Nov 20th, '05, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Nov 20th, '05, 04:33

You're not lol [Lamer online}, just "In the life" and proud of it... I have a gay friend [he is such an attention whore] and he's fun to hang out with. We've gone to a few gay clubs and i have to say it's more fun, since you're not there to play with the guys. In some case i got asked the question "gay or bi?", then i would think, what happened to asking if i am straight. Did have a guy hitting on my friend and i at the same time, guess he wanted threesome. :whistling: I could tell you stories.

Me, personally, don't care if a person is gay or straight as long as the person is a nice person and we get along well. :thumleft:

crazylife123
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by crazylife123 » Nov 20th, '05, 20:25

I have a lot of female friends that are either bi/gay. It's a thing of beauty when they play with each other. LoL :salut:

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Nov 21st, '05, 17:50

Well, I am not gay (not that this information will be discouraging or encouraging for anybody), but just about half my friends are. My wife and I used to protest with ACT-UP back in the day, and we would tell people we were members of "ACT-UP Breeders", which seemed to really piss off people in ACT-UP who didn't know us (proving that prejudice is universal).

I was really ignorant about gay people until after I graduated from high school (1978), but that was a more innocent age and until AIDS really started to become an issue (about 1982) the closet was where most gay folks stayed (with exceptions, of course). It turned out that my best friends brother was gay but very closeted... his name was Mitch and he went on to become a sergeant in the police and wound up successfully suing the city of Los Angeles for $750,000 for abuse by his "brother" officers.

I have one friend who is trans-gendered. She works as a DJ, is in nursing school, is a ranked chess player in the state of California, is a zen buddhist and speaks Japanese (besides being an expert in Beat literature). She has even worked as a model and actress!! But, I have to say, most of the trans people I've known have been really creepy... like women who want to be men because they have strange power-trip fantasies.

I have another friend whose job is to teach tolerance in elementary schools. She is on the target lists of all the white power and fundy groups in California and gets death threats several times a day. She has a whole bucket full of awards from the ACLU. She is a lesbian, but she has been so busy that she hasn't had a girlfriend for nearly 20 years (which I think is extremely sad and I think she needs to start thinking about her own needs... I mean, what's the good of being OUT if you never stop working long enough to enjoy it??!!).

Gah, somebody else start talking!

Wingwong

Post by Wingwong » Nov 21st, '05, 20:03

This blows if everyone thats replying is mostly straight Lol And I think its funnier that everyone talks about only gay people they know when thats not what I asked for Lol Sighs. Thanks for replying tho

pokute
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pokute » Nov 21st, '05, 20:20

I just figured that the more positive replies you got, that people would be more likely to join the thread. Sorry.

Kamui6
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Kamui6 » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:23

pokute wrote:I just figured that the more positive replies you got, that people would be more likely to join the thread. Sorry.
I was thinking the same thing, for example the post your pic thread, a few ppl had to break the ice on that one. :sweat:

surrealistic-destiny

Post by surrealistic-destiny » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:28

I'm gay!

ok I'm not gay not sense that everyone thinks.*I'm gay in the sense of being too hyper* but yeah I will say hi *waves*

Its true regardless if your gay or not, at the end of the day you are stil human. 'Sides there's nothing wrong with being gay right?

I don't mind if people are gay just as long as they are nice and I can get along with. XD

teamFun

Post by teamFun » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:39

Sorry to disappoint, but I am not gay either, but there was this one guy who liked me.... and my mom and sister did believe I was gay at one point... My mom even got my magazines scantily dressed females to try and get me straight, which was the oddest and most messed up conversation I ever had with anyone. I kept telling her I wasnt and she kept insisting that it's alright while trying to get me to look at girls.... when I already was...

Anyhow, I support the gay rights movement and have a good number of gay friends. We are close and I enjoy their company a lot. Hopefully you will find the responses you are looking for later Wingwong, but once again sorry to disappoint. =)

Know that you are not alone though and that you should be proud of who you are. =D

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Nov 22nd, '05, 04:59

Okay. I'll reply...
I'm not GAY but BI. :-)

Hayashi_kun

Post by Hayashi_kun » Nov 22nd, '05, 05:05

haha what an interesting thread.. and im straight. nice to know ya!
btw according to a poll, there are actually more guy d-addicts

Sana

Post by Sana » Nov 22nd, '05, 06:09

I thought this was a thread about happy people. *feels disappointed*

teamFun

Post by teamFun » Nov 22nd, '05, 06:36

It is about happy people! I'm happy and everyone seems happy! HAPPY! =D

Schala

Post by Schala » Nov 22nd, '05, 12:54

Hahha....what's funny is as I was reading this thread, when I reached the bottom, the ad underneath had a picture of a man's eyes and it says "for gay males only" and I thought "Hahah! How fitting!" XD

No, I'm not gay. But I wouldn't exactly call myself straight either, but not go as far to call myself bi. I'm just me. *shrug* I really don't feel the need to really define myself as one of the three. But I have been attracted to males AND females.

benebula98

Me! Me!

Post by benebula98 » Sep 20th, '06, 22:39

Hey,

I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I am hoping to revive it. I am gay and a fan of asian dramas! Anyone else?

*BEN*

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » Sep 24th, '06, 12:07

Schala wrote:Hahha....what's funny is as I was reading this thread, when I reached the bottom, the ad underneath had a picture of a man's eyes and it says "for gay males only" and I thought "Hahah! How fitting!" XD

No, I'm not gay. But I wouldn't exactly call myself straight either, but not go as far to call myself bi. I'm just me. *shrug* I really don't feel the need to really define myself as one of the three. But I have been attracted to males AND females.
Me, too. I have only had boyfriends so far but I have been VERY attracted to quite a number of women I've met in my life.

Gia86

Post by Gia86 » Jun 24th, '08, 11:02

Lol I like girls :D

rulan

Post by rulan » Jun 25th, '08, 00:36

Gia86 wrote:Lol I like girls :D
let me join you. I like girls too!

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Jun 25th, '08, 00:41

I'm Bi,

;o

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Jun 25th, '08, 08:54

I like boys :wub:

So what dramas have some kind of gay theme or gay characters in it? :scratch:

Gia86

Post by Gia86 » Jun 25th, '08, 09:17

rulan wrote:
Hey! Good to know I'm not the only one in this forum lol
Lost Samurai wrote:I like boys :wub:

So what dramas have some kind of gay theme or gay characters in it? :scratch:
There is own topic for that :-) Check it out

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=25713

mizuki22

Post by mizuki22 » Jun 26th, '08, 13:25

Im bi!

But i like girls more than guys.

But i still have a boyfriend. haha, he is lucky :D

cesothao

Post by cesothao » Dec 5th, '08, 22:47

HELLO. actually im not even gay its just my sis teases me that i might be b/c i have never dated before. however, i do know a couple of gays peeps & they're awesome to hang out with!

3peanuts

Post by 3peanuts » Dec 5th, '08, 23:08

rulan wrote:
I like girls too :thumleft:

And yes, I am currently in a relationship with one (tho' a bit complicated due to distance).

And no, I've never liked boys in my life ever, well uh sexually speaking of course, tho' boys seem to like me a lot *chuckles in a silly way*

@ rulan: aaaww, you're the one who made the "Baby don't go" AMV! You got me addicted to that song! (Not to Juri, I was addicted already ahahah :alcoholic: )

Thank you for the much appreciated work :thumright:

mochiko

Post by mochiko » Aug 11th, '11, 04:31

soo.....i see there's been no activity here in like 3 years. is anyone still up to talking about this? o.O

fictionalistic

Post by fictionalistic » Feb 9th, '14, 01:13

Sapphic sister checking in! <3