# Broadcast network: Fuji TV
# Broadcast period: 2008-Dec-06 start
# Air time: Saturday 23:10
# Theme song: 366 Nichi by HY

Cast
Nao Minamisawa - Mei Takemiya
- Atsushi Nishino

Synposis
Akai Ito is popular mobile phone novel written by Mei is about the soulmates are junior high school students Mei and Atsushi, who must overcome drugs, rape and attempted suicide in order to be together. The love story was an online hit in 2006 and later published as a series of five books which sold 1.8 million copies
Minamisawa, Mizobata to star in "Akai Ito" adaptations
Tue, June 24, 2008 (12:52am EDT)
In April, it was announced that hit mobile phone novel "Akai Ito" is getting a combined drama and film adaptation later this year. Fuji TV has now revealed that the lead characters will be played by teen stars Nao Minamisawa and Junpei Mizobata.

The story was one of the best-selling novels of 2007, similar to the success of "Koizora." "Akai Ito" revolves around the "red thread of fate" connecting the young pair Mei (Minamisawa) and Atsushi (Mizobata) and the trials they face.

"Akai Ito" will have the same cast and staff working on both the big screen and small screen versions, and the two will be closely connected. The drama series will start in December, with the first two episodes laying the foundation of the story. Then the movie will pick up the plot when it opens on December 20, incorporating the novel's main storyline and adding original elements. After that, the drama will continue to develop and finish off the story.

The project's website indicates that the supporting cast includes Ryo Kimura, model and actress Rei Okamoto, Anna Ishibashi, Nanami Sakuraba, and Tomo Yanagishita.
Source:Tokyograph

I hope it will be subbed and we can watch it as soon as possible

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 6th, '08, 21:03

I was surprised there wasn't a thread for this, definitely watching. <3

Mrs.Blue_Eyes

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Dec 8th, '08, 11:07

watch yesterday the 1st epi.
i love this drama >.<
can't wait for the next epi and the movie

..but i don't understand enything *lol*
can someone post what happend??

idyanie

Post by idyanie » Dec 8th, '08, 12:11

i was anticipating for akai ito..was the first episode good?it's such a waste if a good drama gets very low rating..
downloaded the raw..any idea who's going to sub this drama?

freack

Post by freack » Dec 8th, '08, 13:43

I am looking forward to watching with subs too. while i was zapping i came across this drama .and i got hooked at the first sight although i didnt understand any word <3

pls sub this!!!!!:)

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 9th, '08, 10:17

I watched the 1st ep and found it extremely sweet!
And for those of you who want to know what happened here is the story in a nutshell:
The 2 mains have met each other in the past on their birthday, February the 29th. Mei gave Atsushi the chocolate sign on her cake as a present. Present day, Mei has a crush on her childhood friend Yuya. Her friends pester her to confess to him cause they think he likes her as well. Atsushi is being taken care of by a temple priest (not his real father) and is in the same class as Mei.
While cleaning Haruna's (Mei's older sister) room with Yuya, Mei finds a picture of her as a baby together with a baby boy. Everyone assumes it's Yuya and Mei thinks it's really her destiny to be with him. However her mother doesn't confirm it's Yuya in the picture (my guess is it's Atsushi).
Mei receives a mail from Yuya to meet alone. She thinks he is going to confess. Atsushi overhears her happy monologue. When she meets him though he brings his friends over. Turns out one of them wanted to become "Mei's friend". Mei is dissappointed but agrees to exchange adresses. On their way home Yuya and Mei spot Haruna together with another boy and Yuya is clearly jealous. Later when Mei asks Haruna she tells her it was a senpai whom she knew since middle school. Mei lies to Yuya and tell him he was Haruna's boyfriend. She regrets it later.
Yuya calls her over to the temple and tells her he is in love with Haruna. Mei is brokenhearted. Atsushi accidentally steps in but manages to make Mei smile while they fix the broken bell.
Back in the past, when Mei & Atsushi parted ways, Atsushi has a seizure. He is transported to the hospital where the doctor finds stimulants in his blood.
My guess is it's going to be really interesting!!

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Dec 9th, '08, 11:04

Is this not similiar to Koizora?

Mrs.Blue_Eyes

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Dec 9th, '08, 12:30

i hope not >.<

someone know about the subs?? who wanna sub this?
thx a2a now i know more ^^

OrangePeach

Post by OrangePeach » Dec 9th, '08, 12:39

this is so similar as the koizora.
Will it turn out to be the same?

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 9th, '08, 12:53

Well there are a lot of similarities (that's why anyone can't help but compare them) and I don't know how it's going to end but from ep 1 I found it more interesting than Koizora. I think it's going to be darker. And it's a big plus the series & the movie go hand in hand incorporating different parts of the storyline with the same cast. In Koizora it was a movie & a drama with the same plot and different cast.

OrangePeach

Post by OrangePeach » Dec 9th, '08, 14:43

oh glad to hear that.
Shall give it a try. BUT must wait for the sub. LOL

vaberella

Post by vaberella » Dec 9th, '08, 17:14

Wasn't Koizora written by a different writer?

There may be similarities in plot but I don't think it's going to be the same thing. I was planning on starting this thread, good thing you beat me to it. I'm really excited about this show. :cheers: :w00t:

I was hoping this would be a bit more light hearted since I'm currently suffering through the drama of Innocent Love that is full of romantic angst even if they aren't in school...it sure plays on screen like a soap to an extent.

However, this is definitely a show I've been eyeing and I can't wait for. I just reserve the hope that there will be some light hearted stuff like a live action Toradora!.
:mrgreen: :wub:

lucky_c

Post by lucky_c » Dec 9th, '08, 21:53

I think this will be better than Koizora. :3

junebug6272

Post by junebug6272 » Dec 10th, '08, 09:47

is it only me who doesn't find it similar to koizora at all...i mean apart from the fact that its a love story about two students....

i saw the first episode and liked the general atmosphere. i'm glad that they are not making
mei into a total goody-goody because that can get old after awhile.

I'm looking forward to next week...i only wish the episodes weren't so short.

how i hope it doesn"t end
they fall in love only to find out that they are twins.... :x

freack

Post by freack » Dec 10th, '08, 11:34

It is normal to be compared with Koizora because both are mobile phone novel and based on love story but expect that i dont think it is same as Koizora as i watched i think the plot is more detailed in ths one ...

Anyway as i said i hope a group tend to sub this (maybe thay are waiting for movie) so we will be all happy <3

a2a

Post by a2a » Dec 11th, '08, 08:51

junebug6272 wrote:how i hope it doesn"t end
they fall in love only to find out that they are twins.... :x
Eeek! That would be terrible! But since it's a real life story it I don't think it will be THAT unrealistic. I think they just kept meeting throughout their lives since they were very small. Not that that is very realistic as well... :lol

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 11th, '08, 13:12

Downloaded the RAW for ep.01, waiting patiently for TimeLesSub's release. <3

syaokizz

Post by syaokizz » Dec 13th, '08, 14:19

Ah, there's softsub released for the first episode over here,
http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2008 ... e-one.html
\o/

freack

Post by freack » Dec 13th, '08, 20:41

Oh at last !! Will start to download asap:)

Mrs.Blue_Eyes

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Dec 14th, '08, 11:12

wow thank you for the subs ^--^
waiting for this!

i really love this drama ^.^
can't wait for 2nd epi

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Dec 14th, '08, 11:28

Any one can help me with CB links or MU links for this drama, as usual torrent never works to me..

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Dec 16th, '08, 20:14

I loved the first episode. I thought that it is filmed very well for a teenage romance. The casted actors are pretty good as well. I am happy to see that no Johnny's are involved. This drama has the same feel to it as Koizora and 14-Sai no Haha, but the storyline is much more intriguing. Probably because I have no idea how is it going to develop. The ending was very unexpected, I seriously can't wait for episode 2. We'll see,I think this drama has a chance of becoming the best Japanese drama of 2008 (for me at least).

lucky_c

Post by lucky_c » Dec 16th, '08, 20:27

I was wondering, since the movie adaptation for it will air this Friday, and probably most of us watching won't be able to see it because we don't like in Japan, do you guys think that it'll be weird to watch the rest of the drama after that? :/

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 16th, '08, 20:34

what I know is that the movie takes place after episode 2 (?) and after that it goes on with episode 3...but I don't really know >,<
only that the movie takes place between some episodes....that's really really bad..because of that what you said....we're unable to see it *cry*
I hope it isn't really important for the series

kamei91

Post by kamei91 » Dec 16th, '08, 22:52

Hi guys

can i have more info for this drama? i can't understand what they mean here [around the "red thread of fate" connecting the young pair Mei (Minamisawa) and Atsushi (Mizobata) and the trials they face]!!

and the movie will sub with drama?

the movie will have the same story or it's a complement for the two episodes?

umm ,that what i get it from your info

i'm waitinf for someone to answer ^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 17th, '08, 02:03

dramawiki/tokyograph:
It will have the same cast and staff working on both the big screen and small screen versions, and the two will be closely connected. The drama series will start in December 6, with the first two episodes laying the foundation of the story. Then the movie will pick up the plot when it opens on December 20, incorporating the novel's main storyline and adding original elements. After that, the drama will continue to develop and finish off the story
and
The cast and staff will be exactly the same for both works, and the stories will be strongly linked. In fact, the movie will open in theaters while the drama is still airing. The drama serves both as the start and end of the story, with the movie falling in the middle of the timeline.
tokyograph

:sweat:

Definitely a bad thing for those of us not living in Japan. I'll be content with just a summary of the movie if this is the case because if you want to wait until you watch the movie so you can finish the series, you'll be waiting another ... 7 months until the DVD release? :sweat: Kinda sucks, I watched the first episode about an hour ago, fell in love with the series and then come and read this.

kamei91

Post by kamei91 » Dec 17th, '08, 02:25

Rori wrote:dramawiki/tokyograph:
It will have the same cast and staff working on both the big screen and small screen versions, and the two will be closely connected. The drama series will start in December 6, with the first two episodes laying the foundation of the story. Then the movie will pick up the plot when it opens on December 20, incorporating the novel's main storyline and adding original elements. After that, the drama will continue to develop and finish off the story
and
The cast and staff will be exactly the same for both works, and the stories will be strongly linked. In fact, the movie will open in theaters while the drama is still airing. The drama serves both as the start and end of the story, with the movie falling in the middle of the timeline.
tokyograph

:sweat:

Definitely a bad thing for those of us not living in Japan. I'll be content with just a summary of the movie if this is the case because if you want to wait until you watch the movie so you can finish the series, you'll be waiting another ... 7 months until the DVD release? :sweat: Kinda sucks, I watched the first episode about an hour ago, fell in love with the series and then come and read this.
anoo can you answer my question if you know ^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 17th, '08, 02:32

kamei91 wrote:
anoo can you answer my question if you know ^^
Are you talking about this one:
can i have more info for this drama? i can't understand what they mean here [around the "red thread of fate" connecting the young pair Mei (Minamisawa) and Atsushi (Mizobata) and the trials they face]!!
?

I'll quote:

Red thread of fate:

A common concept, especially in series dealing with romances, is the Red String of Fate (akai ito or unmei no akai ito). The concept is that two people who are destined to be together are attached by an invisible red string bound to their pinky finger.
I'm not good at explaining something like that but I think that's basically what 'red thread of fate/red string of fate' is. :)

syaokizz

Post by syaokizz » Dec 17th, '08, 02:46

Red thread of fate is the belief mostly popular in Asian that God ties a red thread into your pinky finger. The other end of the red thread is tied with the person you are destiny to be with (like fall in love, marry, etc..)
So this drama is about a girl met her destiny guy and the trials they must face to be with each other. blah blah ^^

kamei91

Post by kamei91 » Dec 17th, '08, 04:35

syaokizz wrote:Red thread of fate is the belief mostly popular in Asian that God ties a red thread into your pinky finger. The other end of the red thread is tied with the person you are destiny to be with (like fall in love, marry, etc..)
So this drama is about a girl met her destiny guy and the trials they must face to be with each other. blah blah ^^
ah! i get it now

thanks

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 17th, '08, 06:33

Rori wrote: Definitely a bad thing for those of us not living in Japan. I'll be content with just a summary of the movie if this is the case because if you want to wait until you watch the movie so you can finish the series, you'll be waiting another ... 7 months until the DVD release? :sweat: Kinda sucks, I watched the first episode about an hour ago, fell in love with the series and then come and read this.
Exactly! This whole movie thing is bothering me, why can't we just watch a normal J-series? XD

PS: Unleashthegeek has released softsubs for episode two, enjoy! <3

http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/2008 ... tsubs.html

kirakira_luv

Post by kirakira_luv » Dec 18th, '08, 16:43

yeah~~~ more junpei drama !!!

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 18th, '08, 18:23

^ I'm starting to like Junpei. <33

Preview I found containing new scenes:

Is it me, ..
or are both Mia & Taka-chan going against Mei in the next episodes?

freack

Post by freack » Dec 18th, '08, 23:49

omg
Lifo you are life saver ..i was in desperated mood not even expecting 2nd ep subbed because of coming movie ..you made my day thank you:)

lucky_c

Post by lucky_c » Dec 18th, '08, 23:53

Lifo wrote:^ I'm starting to like Junpei. <33

Preview I found containing new scenes:

Is it me, ..
or are both Mia & Taka-chan going against Mei in the next episodes?
That's the trailer for the movie, so the people outside of Japan won't know. XD;;

aishii

Post by aishii » Dec 19th, '08, 11:25

i love this drama
junpei is LOVEE hehhe
and Nao is perfect for the role ^^

anyone also wants to eat pocky now? XD hehe

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Dec 19th, '08, 19:41

The second episode is just as good as the first one. Junpei is amazing, I love the pay he portrays his character. The whole movie issue kind of worries me though, I've finally found a drama I really like and I want to see the whole story.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 20th, '08, 01:10

hi, just watching the first episode...and it looks great! well, i hope this isn't out of topic but i'm just really curious about the child who portrays the young Junpei, is it a GIRL or a BOY...coz i recognize *him/her* from Innocent Love too...

That's in Akai Ito, short hair as a guy.

Innocent Love, with an obviously fake long hair as a girl.

I've also seen this kid in Tomorrow, as one of the patients. *been seeing him/her everywhere lol* So, anyone knows the kid's REAL gender? I'm confused :blink

lucky_c

Post by lucky_c » Dec 20th, '08, 01:19

avieamber wrote:hi, just watching the first episode...and it looks great! well, i hope this isn't out of topic but i'm just really curious about the child who portrays the young Junpei, is it a GIRL or a BOY...coz i recognize *him/her* from Innocent Love too...

I've also seen this kid in Tomorrow, as one of the patients. *been seeing him/her everywhere lol* So, anyone knows the kid's REAL gender? I'm confused :blink
chibi!Atsushi is a girl. ^^ And I totally believed that she was a boy! :o Her name is Sawaki Ruka, and Ruka is typically a girl's name. Or at least, I've never heard of any actor with that name. XD She is part of Sweet Power, which houses Minamisawa Nao, Sakuraba Nanami, and Miyatake Mio, all of whom are in Akai Ito. ^^

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 20th, '08, 01:26

lucky_c wrote:
avieamber wrote:hi, just watching the first episode...and it looks great! well, i hope this isn't out of topic but i'm just really curious about the child who portrays the young Junpei, is it a GIRL or a BOY...coz i recognize *him/her* from Innocent Love too...

chibi!Atsushi is a girl. ^^ And I totally believed that she was a boy! :o Her name is Sawaki Ruka, and Ruka is typically a girl's name. Or at least, I've never heard of any actor with that name. XD She is part of Sweet Power, which houses Minamisawa Nao, Sakuraba Nanami, and Miyatake Mio, all of whom are in Akai Ito. ^^
Oh so it's a she, then haha...i knew it! Ruka? I didn't actually think there'd be someone with that name, especially after watching Last Friends. :unsure: Thanks for clearing up!

lucky_c

Post by lucky_c » Dec 20th, '08, 01:29

avieamber wrote:
lucky_c wrote:

Oh so it's a she, then haha...i knew it! Ruka? I didn't actually think there'd be someone with that name, especially after watching Last Friends. :unsure: Thanks for clearing up!
Yep! And no problem. Ruka's still cute even after finding out that she's a girl. XD And since her and Mio are in the same agency, they probably don't feel weird with the whole being opposites of each other? ^^

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 20th, '08, 03:42

I like the story line of this story and it is good. I just want to know how I am going to finish this series when I have to see the movie before the 3rd episode. It takes a long time for movies to come out too. though

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 20th, '08, 05:22

tavon1 wrote:I like the story line of this story and it is good. I just want to know how I am going to finish this series when I have to see the movie before the 3rd episode. It takes a long time for movies to come out too. though
beats me too :glare: why do they have to separate them up like that? :roll

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Dec 20th, '08, 10:04

Gosh!!!! I just found out about the movie thingy after reading this thread!! I should not have started in episode 1 and 2!!!!! I am addicted to the show now.. how am I going to continue with the drama??? Fly to Japan now to watch the movie? WAHAHAHAHA

By the way, i too think this is better than koizora. Frankly speaking, i cant remember the koizora plot now, it is not really very intriguing..

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 21st, '08, 02:31

the movie's out already right? in japan i mean, dec 20th...

*i think i'll just continue with the drama version, even without watching the movie, providing knowing rough storyline for the movie though*

But the movie trailer looks so interesting and lots of things happen in there.

ARGH... :glare:

freack

Post by freack » Dec 21st, '08, 12:11

Episode 3 is out!!!

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 21st, '08, 13:29

freack wrote:Episode 3 is out!!!
really? That's FAST! :w00t:

Mrs.Blue_Eyes

Post by Mrs.Blue_Eyes » Dec 21st, '08, 13:33

yeah! *downlodaing*
i wanna watch the movie *buhu* >.<
the trailer looks so interesting!!

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 21st, '08, 13:34

watched episode 1+2 at night
it was very nice, like it <3

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 21st, '08, 13:49

Mrs.Blue_Eyes wrote:yeah! *downlodaing*
i wanna watch the movie *buhu* >.<
the trailer looks so interesting!!
maybe i'll wait for the mediafire ones at livejournal...coz my line's bit slow and i'm DL ryuusei no kizuna atm...

but YEAH! i want to watch the movie too! I'd be clueless if i continue the drama...unless someone would be kind enough to tell the rough storyline. :thumright:

yuxoxo

Post by yuxoxo » Dec 21st, '08, 15:21

The movie already started on December 20th. And from the drama episodes 3 to 9 will be link to the movie, 10 and 11 will be after continue to pick up from everything before that.
From what i read at 2ch about the movie, it will take place during their summer vacation where all the gang rape, drugs and suicide issues come in. I don't know how they will shoot or include all these for the movie and drama itself. Starting from the first episode, the characters are already all mixed up between the show and novel itself because the show will focus on the relationship between Mei and Akkun, whereas for the novel, to be honest, i felt that the real main male doesn't really exist. It's all Mei herself telling the stories about her and a few guys she got into relationship with, which includes Akkun as well.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 21st, '08, 16:29

yuxoxo wrote:
The movie already started on December 20th. And from the drama episodes 3 to 9 will be link to the movie, 10 and 11 will be after continue to pick up from everything before that.
From what i read at 2ch about the movie, it will take place during their summer vacation where all the gang rape, drugs and suicide issues come in. I don't know how they will shoot or include all these for the movie and drama itself. Starting from the first episode, the characters are already all mixed up between the show and novel itself because the show will focus on the relationship between Mei and Akkun, whereas for the novel, to be honest, i felt that the real main male doesn't really exist. It's all Mei herself telling the stories about her and a few guys she got into relationship with, which includes Akkun as well.
from this, it looks like the movie will show some really vital scene that begins conflicts, which is pretty much the centre of everything...so i guess, the movie is a must watch in order to fully understand the plot.

But the way they mixed up the novel and such *like what you said* i am a bit confused right now...seems like Akkun isn't actually the MAIN afterall huh...? :unsure: But nevertheless, for someone who didn't read the novel, it's ok to just go with the drama's flow then. thanks for the info!
now i'm wondering when will we ever get to watch the movie? :glare:

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 21st, '08, 18:06

avieamber wrote:now i'm wondering when will we ever get to watch the movie? :glare:
if the movie will be released on dvd and is subbed by someone....but for this we have to wait up to 5 month

but maybe we're lucky and the japanese dvd will have english subtitles
and then I will buy the dvd instead of downloading

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 23rd, '08, 10:53

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 23rd, '08, 11:51

Wow, if the movie airs on Fuji TV that means we'll get the torrent for it right away, not having to wait for the DVD release, right?

Firehawk13

Post by Firehawk13 » Dec 23rd, '08, 12:07

I just saw Akai Ito in theaters and it was pretty good, if a bit overdramatic (but hey, it's a drama). The ending was a little frustrating/confusing, however.

Ryuuta

Post by Ryuuta » Dec 23rd, '08, 12:26

the trailer is the preview of the 3rd episode

but it makes me really happy that we'll be able to watch the movie, too

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Dec 23rd, '08, 14:13

This is definitely good news! :w00t:

idyanie

Post by idyanie » Dec 24th, '08, 02:33

Firehawk13 wrote:I just saw Akai Ito in theaters and it was pretty good, if a bit overdramatic (but hey, it's a drama). The ending was a little frustrating/confusing, however.
well, in this case is it necessary to watch the movie first before the third episode?

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 24th, '08, 10:24

^ Well I'm quite lost too since both aired on the 20th. But I think episode three comes before the movie.

Rori

Post by Rori » Dec 24th, '08, 10:49

^ Yeah, same question here.

Also if it IS going to air on Fuji then I'll put off watching the rest of the episodes until the movie is uploaded onto the net.

Yoshiko

Post by Yoshiko » Dec 24th, '08, 10:57

This movie on air now or maybe be later?

yuji

Post by yuji » Dec 24th, '08, 11:02

I thought the trailer look like episode 4 preview......

idyanie

Post by idyanie » Dec 25th, '08, 17:51

anybody here knows the insert song for the drama?
onegai!!

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Dec 25th, '08, 18:08

Insert song is titled Ray by Lego Big Morl.

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Dec 27th, '08, 22:25

I just finished watching episode 3 with subs. Junpei is growing on me. He is so natural in his role, very different from Hachi-One Diver. I also love the development of the side characters, especially Riku. He clearly has feelings for Mei. I think this drama is amazing. It reminds me of my own school days.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Dec 28th, '08, 00:29

Wow, I really need to start picking better jdramas. :l

This drama totally has my attention. I should really watch more serious romantic jdramas rather than the cheesy comedies. Except, I couldn`t help but laugh at the cheesy parts.. but overall, its a good drama. ^^

tavon1

Post by tavon1 » Dec 28th, '08, 02:00

this show is great I love it

quandary

Post by quandary » Dec 28th, '08, 03:50

Goodnessgracious wrote:I just finished watching episode 3 with subs. Junpei is growing on me. He is so natural in his role, very different from Hachi-One Diver. I also love the development of the side characters, especially Riku. He clearly has feelings for Mei. I think this drama is amazing. It reminds me of my own school days.
Where did you find episode 3 with subs?

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Dec 28th, '08, 07:02

:wub: the awesome girls over @ http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/are doing softsubs for Akai Ito ~ that's where I've been getting my subtitles.

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Dec 28th, '08, 08:47

Does anyone have any idea where the movie exactly comes in?

I already read the notes @unleashthegeek, so if we finished up the rest of the episodes it won't make much of a difference before we watch the movie since they're almost like the same thing?

quandary

Post by quandary » Dec 28th, '08, 16:55

silentblvd wrote::wub: the awesome girls over @ http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.com/are doing softsubs for Akai Ito ~ that's where I've been getting my subtitles.
Thanks much for the link to the subs. The scene at the beginning of episode 3 with all the kids playing boys against the girls, shoot and giggle basketball was about as fine a piece of film making in this genre as there is. It captures the true essence what it means to be young. The more I see of this series the more I like it.

freack

Post by freack » Dec 28th, '08, 18:19

Lifo

Does anyone have any idea where the movie exactly comes in?

I searched also but couldnt find anything... Even the movie and drama isnotmuch difference, i wanna see them both. on the other way, there should be difference between them if not it is a bit substle to make a movie right?:)

carmelalalala

Post by carmelalalala » Dec 30th, '08, 06:56

^ oh yeah i totally agree with you~! but i feel that since the movie is gonna come out later and subs will take longer, i think its okay to just watch the dramas first and we should still know whats really going on.... then wait til the movie and subs for it comes out! haha.

yeah the drama is really confusing, airing-wise.

BUT ITS PRETTY GOOD SOOOO FAR~ the more i watch it, the more i fall in love with junpei ♥

harlequeen

Post by harlequeen » Dec 30th, '08, 09:32

it's been awhile.. but i'm really excited about this drama :cheers: