What are your fetishes? hihi~

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
Kuso_Baba

What are your fetishes? hihi~

Post by Kuso_Baba » Aug 15th, '08, 13:29

Its kinda interesting when people have different fetishes.. and some can be kinda weird or maybe too normal.. 8)
What makes ur heart doki doki when u see a certain something or action a guy/ girl does?
I was watching Muchaburi of Kanjani 8 and Yokoyama Yuu had this weird fetish which is girls armpits :P I found that weird!!

As for me I really like guys who have hairline going down their bellybutton :mrgreen: ..hairless chest but with the hairline and hipline showing..hohoho~

How about u guys?

jiewei

Post by jiewei » Aug 15th, '08, 18:07

gosh! armpits !! :blink i just finish watching couple or trouble and i found out that i like unreasonable girls find them very cute :cheers:

xAsianDramasx

Post by xAsianDramasx » Aug 15th, '08, 18:58

fan service!!, lmao,when boy groups like super junior, dbsk , RyoPi (lol :P ) r really close :wub: :roll ^_______^ I dont know whyyyy~ its really cutee!!

MitsukaiKuroi

Post by MitsukaiKuroi » Aug 16th, '08, 15:49

My fetish??? :P

Men in makeup! Heavy eyeliner especially! I don't know what it is about a guy in makeup that just does me!

He doesn't have to look like a girl (some guys are cute when they look like chicks though!) but I go nuts for pretty/handsome guys in makeup! :wub:

a2a

Post by a2a » Aug 16th, '08, 16:09

I like guys with style. The kind that wear lots of accessories, nice shoes and have really cool hair. I have a fetish with accessories myself so it goes without question that I go crazy over guys who wear them.
I also love people who move and position their hands graciously. It gives me an impression of how refined they are!

Ruka707

Post by Ruka707 » Aug 24th, '08, 16:01

- GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES! :wub:
- Guys with good sense of fashion
- Silver. Earrings, for an example
- Eyeliner and painted nails... yeah, on guys!
- Long hair

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Aug 24th, '08, 16:29

XD interesting topic

well for me it has to be

- glasses
-suits and somehow for a weird reason I like it when there's no jacket you know a complete suit but I like it more without a jacket...
- short hair ...i really hate long hair on guys but love it on girls XD
- the voice...I dunno how to actually say it but i like soft gentle voices ...ahhh I'm not good at describing so I hope you'd get what I'm trying to say
- a little hair on the chin ..sometimes I find it good XD well depends on who is it growing
- last but not least, sense of humor...I'd shove myself out of the window if my partner 'who's not around yet XD' was with no sense of humor at all XD

i guess thats it

merou2

Post by merou2 » Aug 29th, '08, 03:46

a great smile! dear! that makes me melt! :)

FoolyDooly

Post by FoolyDooly » Sep 6th, '08, 11:55

I think some of these are more of people's taste rather then plain fetish. >_>;

Hummm. Mine? Sexually curious girl who'll wake me up here and there while I sleep because she's horny XD I'm also into girls shorter then me then who's taller... I found them more loveable, idk... lol. (I'd say the seven-lettered word, but <_<; )

Fieryshadow

Post by Fieryshadow » Sep 7th, '08, 14:18

Apparently I have a small one for pony tails, I just think they look really cute on a girl. >.>

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Sep 7th, '08, 22:25

i loooove glasses on guys :wub:
and i'm totally addicted to beautiful eyes and ... hands ... O.o

Kuso_Baba 'hairline going down their bellybutton' ...! damn, you're sou right, that's pretty hot!

brohne

Post by brohne » Sep 7th, '08, 22:40

Well, this is more like a turn on instead of a true fetish. ^^
Guys dressed down with ripped jeans and a plain white t-shirt and maybe a little sweaty from work.
Or a guy in punk style clothes, I love multi-colored hair and nails.
Beautiful eyes and a great smile to top it off.

thamadoc

Post by thamadoc » Sep 7th, '08, 23:55

...Nibbling, anyone?

I'm not a fan of painful biting or fist-sized hickeys, but I have a definite fetish for nibbling - especially when it's someone else doing it to me, for example playing with the skin of my neck or tugging at my hair etc. Love it!

kurotenshi

Post by kurotenshi » Sep 8th, '08, 00:28

I'm moved by beautiful men's hands. With long fingers and sensual gestures. And when i smell an agreable men's perfume on the street, i will make sure to discover who wears it.

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Sep 20th, '08, 17:56

uhmmm...kinda embarrassing but here goes my fetishes:

foot/feet
armpit (what?)
b**bies

=p

rico2001
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rico2001 » Sep 20th, '08, 18:06

Call me weird but I believe my fetishes for:

-females with short hair
-necks (could be why I have a thing for short hair, don't know) haha

NakajimaYuto

Post by NakajimaYuto » Sep 20th, '08, 19:08

core2quadcore wrote:uhmmm...kinda embarrassing but here goes my fetishes:

foot/feet
armpit (what?)
b**bies

=p
Ah, I hate feet! xD

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Sep 20th, '08, 19:34

foot/feet
=p
You're in good company then...
10 million Americans like feet for some reason.
(makes me wonder why they dont like walking :lol )
It's rumored Eddie Murphy refused to do a bed scene with an actress some time back because he didnt like how her feet looked.
He said "- I would never go to bed with anyone with such ugly feet!"

I wouldn't dare to say what my quirks are... :whistling:
I think thats a whole different thread on its own :blink :lol

infundibuliform

Post by infundibuliform » Sep 23rd, '08, 01:11

Wrists. I like those strong, manly wrists. And sweaters too. It's all warm and cozy and comfortable looking. I see a cute boy in a sweat shirt and I want to jump him. haha

uchikins

Post by uchikins » Sep 24th, '08, 15:11

NakajimaYuto wrote:Ah, I hate feet! xD
I second that feeling. Idk why but I can stand them (hahahahaha if anyone get that pun, I'll be impressed!).

I have a thing for men in shooort ponytails, and men who looks very girly/female. I blame that that is what Asia have done to me. Add a pair of glasses and I'll date whoever it is who looks like that!

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Sep 24th, '08, 15:17

NakajimaYuto wrote:

foot/feet
armpit (what?)
b**bies

=p
Ah, I hate feet! xD
certain female celebs have beautiful feet e.g. krystal steal/keiko kitagawa/fukada kyoko/elisha cuthbert and lots more :cheers: :salut: :wub:

===================
You're in good company then...
10 million Americans like feet for some reason.
(makes me wonder why they dont like walking Laugh )
It's rumored Eddie Murphy refused to do a bed scene with an actress some time back because he didnt like how her feet looked.
He said "- I would never go to bed with anyone with such ugly feet!"

I wouldn't dare to say what my quirks are... Whistling
I think thats a whole different thread on its own Blink Laugh
thanks for the company mate :cheers: :salut:

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Oct 8th, '08, 08:34

I have a fetish for voices. <3

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Oct 8th, '08, 08:48

Lifo wrote:I have a fetish for voices. <3
I second that. <3 (And I just found out yesterday. lol)

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Oct 8th, '08, 18:34

^ What kind of voices exactly? I meant speaking voices whether them being male's or female's. For singing, I love very deep, rough & manly voices, just like "Hyde's". <33333 ~

techie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by techie » Oct 8th, '08, 19:09

Lifo wrote:I have a fetish for voices. <3
Ok thats a "clean" fetish I can second :)

I dont know a single word (well maybe two) in Korean by now, and still I find it veryrelaxing listening to S.E.S album where there is a lot of talking going on...

Cant remember now if its their third or fourth album...

Some songs are very relaxing too, and the voices are not always the same, I guess it falls down to mood and state of mind at the time.

I hardly ever listen to deeper voices in women, but when I heard nanamujika perform the title tune to Xenos a while back I got hooked on Kozue's voice too. ...odd

Namida Iro

Post by Namida Iro » Oct 8th, '08, 22:30

Lifo wrote:^ What kind of voices exactly? I meant speaking voices whether them being male's or female's. For singing, I love very deep, rough & manly voices, just like "Hyde's". <33333 ~
In my case I really love male voices such as Katsuji Ryo's. :lol Sadly I don't know how to describe that. =/ For singing though, (well, aside from Laruku), cause I don't really listen to rock music, it's slightly different. I like anything that's happy and light (like NEWS xD).

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Oct 8th, '08, 22:54

@ Rico2001 - O yeh, the graceful curve of a woman's neck is definitely sexy! I like short-haired gals too, not so much I have a thing for it tho...

@ core2quadcore - I think women's feet can be mightily cute but most gf's I ever had I wouldn't admit such a submissive trait to!

@ Lifo - I don't know if this counts, but I kind of know what you mean. When I listen to a song I love, or hear a vocal which really touchs me, I get tears in my eyes and my heart starts pounding! In the case of Sarah Vaughan or Nat King Cole there's an element of sexiness but I get the same reaction to Diamanda Galas or Bounty Killer who have very unsexy voices. (And if those namechecks raised your eyebrows or hackles, I apologize!)

Also girls who wear glasses... ah!

Perhaps it's cause I'm fat, scruffy and over-emotional but I find that I really go for women who are skinny, neat and.... well, rather cold! :P

PS... Are these traits really "fetishes" per se? They seem awfully tame compared to the horrors you might see if you googled that word. It's more about generally attractive things about people... which is good! Actually, I'm kind of relieved at the low perviness ratio. This is such a nice site it'd be a shame to find a massive discussion of... well... let's leave that thought there, eh?

AsyA

Post by AsyA » Oct 11th, '08, 07:13

necks and abdomens~

azntina

Post by azntina » Oct 11th, '08, 08:54

My fetish is eyeglasses, I think it make a guy look mature, smart, and sexy.

Xandal

Post by Xandal » Oct 14th, '08, 20:18

Clothing. Visual kei to be precise. I guess I just like seeing fully dressed (and attractive) females.

Hair. I'm a freak for it. Nearly any hairstyle will turn me on. I have a preference to girls with medium length hair and bowl cuts XP Hair anywhere else will turn me off though.

Cuteness. This is all around. The way the female speaks is extremely important. A silly tone with a higher pitch is the best. Innocence is key! I decided to put innocent under cute because innocence makes them cute in my eyes.

There are probably more :/ I just can't think of them.

pumahmistress

Post by pumahmistress » Oct 15th, '08, 12:14

- Smell. I can't stand the smell of sweat because I have a very sensitive nose (which causes a lot of problems around people wearing perfume as well xD) but either the natural smell or just small amounts of perfume turns me on like whoa.

- Hands. I love it when men have slender fingers and don't bite their fingernails.

- Soft lips. I don't like kissing men who hardly have any lips at all. Kissing soft lips drives me crazy.

nankasento

Are you sure you mean fetishes?

Post by nankasento » Dec 27th, '08, 19:17

I think your confusing and some probably don't even know the meaning, I think you mean Paraphilia's instead of fetishes, and the most I've seen passing by aren't even fetishes but a partialism (sexual excitement from non sexual parts of the body) instead of fetishes(fetishism = sexual excitement from use of inanimate objects).

Other paraphilia's are:
- Narratophila (Dirty words)
- Pictophilia (erotic art)

More commonly known ones:
- Voyeurism (Secretly watching others)
- Exhibitionism (Exposing genitals to unsuspecting none-consenting persons)
- Sexual Masochism (Made to suffer)
- Sexual Sadism (Cause suffering)
- Transvestic Fetishism (clothing associated of opposite sex)
- Pedophilia (prepubescent children)

Came across them in the replies:
- Podophilla (FEET)
- Trichophilia (HAIR)

The above are not my paraphilia's, well maybe some, I just wanted to post this to see if things can be clarified before I answer.

ajtangel7

Post by ajtangel7 » Jan 17th, '09, 09:38

i guess i have no fetishes from the explanation of them above me.

But what i :wub: LOVE :wub: is being able to run my fingers through a man's hair, OH! i love it lol. :lol
My favorite look from a man is when his head is tilted down, he slightly tilts it up, squints his eyes (in a smile squint) and smirks. Tell me that is not gorgeous! :w000t: lol

Niji-Rach

Post by Niji-Rach » Jan 30th, '09, 13:40

A guy HAS to make me laugh. I've noticed that guy I like, aren't the most handsome ones (Okay, thats not true, I find Toma, Yabu, Pi, Nakamaru, Junno, Yamada and I can go on for ever with this list very atractive, but in GENERAL XD), but when they can make me laugh, I usually find myself attracted to them... >:'l Its weird I know.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jan 30th, '09, 17:30

Niji-Rach wrote:..., but when they can make me laugh, I usually find myself attracted to them... >:'l Its weird I know.
How is that related to a fetish or a paraphilia?

If you don't know what a fetish is:
nankasento wrote:... fetishism = sexual excitement from use of inanimate objects).
If you not happen to know what a paraphilla is here is a list of the,
nankasento wrote:...
More commonly known ones:
- Voyeurism (Secretly watching others)
- Exhibitionism (Exposing genitals to unsuspecting none-consenting persons)
- Sexual Masochism (Made to suffer)
- Sexual Sadism (Cause suffering)
- Transvestic Fetishism (clothing associated of opposite sex)
- Pedophilia (prepubescent children)
The OP is talking about Fetishes (Paraphillia's) and not an attraction to a person when they make you laugh, or an attraction to your favorite pose to look at, and some of the other unrelated stuff I've seen posted, there's another topic on that already.

Niji-Rach

Post by Niji-Rach » Jan 30th, '09, 17:53

Ah my bad.

Maryvel

Post by Maryvel » Jan 30th, '09, 18:17

Whatever... If we're only allowed to talk about the above mentioned things, this thread will die in 2 seconds. Don't be so strict.

Uniforms! Contrary to everybody else I know, I just adore the police! :wub: I wish they'd stop me more when I'm driving around. :lol
But yes, a nice suit is a good alternative. :roll

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jan 30th, '09, 18:25

@Maryvel: lovely signature! The actual scene was kind of exaggerated but Hiro looks so hot!!! <3

on-topic: my fetishes? clean fingernails and long fingers/slender hands playing the piano. :)

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jan 31st, '09, 01:35

Maryvel wrote:Whatever... If we're only allowed to talk about the above mentioned things, this thread will die in 2 seconds. Don't be so strict.

Uniforms! Contrary to everybody else I know, I just adore the police! :wub: I wish they'd stop me more when I'm driving around. :lol

But yes, a nice suit is a good alternative. :roll
Actually I disagree on that, this topic especially when staying on topic can go on for quite some time, when there is more on topic stuff then you can discuss about it more, however Uniforms fall under Transvestic Fetishism (clothing associated of opposite sex), especially if the male uniforms turn you on, which is a paraphilia thus on topic.

But what if someone that is gay has the same paraphilia? Instead of the opposite sex he or she would have the same arousal from clothing associated of the same sex, does anyone know the term for that?

I do know it's not Autogynephilia since that is a males sexual arousel from an image of himself as female.
This raises another question, what's the paraphilia for a females sexual arousel from an image as male?

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Jan 31st, '09, 01:49

I also found another one for the list of paraphilia's, I was watching an episode of South Park with my colleagues at work (yes we are allowed to watch cartoons and play games at work, ain't it awesome!) it was the episode when the internet went down.

- Emotophilia; getting aroused by vomiting or watching others vomit and is closely related to D/s
- D/s; Domination / submission

And another one just came to mind that I think probably a lot of people here can associate with:
- Shinichika aka Japanophilia more commonly known as Japanophile, weeaboo and sometimes Otaku (although I disgree with that label).

Does anyone know if there is a Chinese or Korean version for it?

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Feb 3rd, '09, 04:32

Um... I think if we were really to talk about fetishes... it would not be appropriate for this thread. For example, there are a whole bunch of fetishes related to the bdsm world (not just d/s and s/m as some seem to assume--or can't even differentiate between those two) that involve really gross, nasty activities. Which is why they are called fetishes. It is unnatural. Or at the very least, unusual.

However, the first post of this thread asked:
What makes ur heart doki doki when u see a certain something or action a guy/ girl does?
I was watching Muchaburi of Kanjani 8 and Yokoyama Yuu had this weird fetish which is girls armpits I found that weird!!

As for me I really like guys who have hairline going down their bellybutton.. hairless chest but with the hairline and hipline showing..hohoho~
So I will take it to be what part of the body you are attracted to...

For me, good skin is a must. And soft, kissable lips. Those are the first two things I will notice on a guy.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Feb 3rd, '09, 21:48

That might or might not be depending on the level of grossness one can handle.

That's why I replied in my first post that the OP was confusing and try to clear up if she actually meant fetish or a paraphillia, since the OP hasn't replied we can't know for sure but from what she's talking about it's obviously a paraphilia and not a fetish, although since there's no other topics on fetishes I have found, we might as well keep it in one topic, I find it an amusing and interesting topic and no moderator has made a complaint to stop going in this direction yet so it doesn't seem to bother anyone that much.

Although some fetishes might be conceived and inappropriate that doesn't mean you have to convey it in that manner, I think it's quite possible to talk about it in a civilized way.

Skin and mouth are part of the paraphilia called partialism, so that's definitely on topic, however some of the other stuff that have come across the topic are not related to a paraphilia or a fetish and for that stuff there already exists multiple topics on several parts of the forum.

Even so, no real opposing argument has come across that could actually start an interesting debate over it, so let me be the one who even initiate that by saying that a severe liking to a specific pose could fit in the pictophilia category or that laughs could fit into narratophilia (I have explained these in earlier posts) but then I'd be going more towards writing an article or a paper rather than a discussion because then I'm talking to myself which I don't really need to post on forums over, if it was just me, myself and I.

Not to mention that when someone uses the word fetishes in their headlines, people probably and automatically, assume that some of the content might not be appropriate for some people.

Speaking of fetish, nobody has mentioned retifism aka shoe fetish, the grossness level for that shouldn't be that high that it can't be discussed in this topic or is it? And I'm making a wild guess but we might have at least a couple of those lurking around the forum.

Anyone with a severe shoe obsession?

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Feb 13th, '09, 03:13

Haha, shoe obsession? I know several straight men who are obsessed with shoes. But they do look nice...

I know many girls who love shoe shopping (myself included), but I live a lifestyle where I do a lot of walking and heels just aren't practical, especially not the kinds of heels I'd like to buy. Maybe if I were rich enough to take a taxi everywhere... but ah, well.

I saw a guy today wearing black (knit) gloves, and I remembered how much I like men in black gloves. Leather's generally better of course, but anything not kiddish is kind of sexy. It gives a hint of the bad boy even if the man is otherwise dressed professionally or casually.

Hey, at least the headline didn't say "what are your kinks?"

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Feb 17th, '09, 06:05

hihi....I don't have any fetish what so ever :P....

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Feb 17th, '09, 07:46

ethidda wrote:Hey, at least the headline didn't say "what are your kinks?"
True but it would have been a lot easier ;D

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Feb 17th, '09, 07:47

mimmi wrote:hihi....I don't have any fetish what so ever :P....
What about a paraphilia?

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 17th, '09, 09:19

eh?? i must say lips, neck and hands/fingers dunno but i like those parts its like staring at them without noticing XD those are my partialism...

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Feb 18th, '09, 04:16

hmmmm....hmmmm...I don't know if I have any but there are times where I tend to look at women's feet,underarms? (blame it on those men's magazines for too much photoshopping their models) and lips XD XD XD :faint: :faint: :faint:

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Feb 21st, '09, 17:00

core2quadcore wrote:hmmmm....hmmmm...I don't know if I have any but there are times where I tend to look at women's feet,underarms? (blame it on those men's magazines for too much photoshopping their models) and lips XD XD XD :faint: :faint: :faint:
Well if you look at those magazines a lot it falls under the paraphillia called pictophillia the others fall under partialism, for example podophillia is feet, does anyone know if there is a paraphillia name for underarms or armpits?

Calevera

Post by Calevera » Mar 12th, '09, 10:26

my fetishes would have to be nice, pretty eyes, and stylish hair.

**sigh** I feel so superficial...

Phantasia

Post by Phantasia » Mar 14th, '09, 04:36

Any girls that have long straight hair, a part of hair going over eye kinda, make up, and cute lips = for me ^-^.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 11:49

Fetishes? Hmm... Asian and Latina women, Unshaven armpits and privates (blame Lust, Caution...), Thick eyebrows, Short girls, Young-looking girls (who aren't quite that young), thin, waifish girls, solid, well-built girls, cute feet, bad girls, nice girls, innnocent girls, experienced girls, tomboyish girls, long hair, short hair, bald heads, girls whose more hidden parts don't quite match the rest of them (think about the rough, callaused feet of dancers and ice skaters vs. their soft skin and demure appearance-- not too weird, that is. (or maybe plenty weird, depending on what it is).

Hmm... I don't know if I have a fetish moreso than I seem to have an interest in things that are a little different (except for the unshaven thing. Never liked it when a girl was too liberal in her razor usage, so I guess that's a fetish....)

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 15th, '09, 13:00

aNToK wrote:Fetishes? Hmm... Asian and Latina women, Unshaven armpits and privates (blame Lust, Caution...), Thick eyebrows, Short girls, Young-looking girls (who aren't quite that young), thin, waifish girls, solid, well-built girls, cute feet, bad girls, nice girls, innnocent girls, experienced girls, tomboyish girls, long hair, short hair, bald heads, girls whose more hidden parts don't quite match the rest of them (think about the rough, callaused feet of dancers and ice skaters vs. their soft skin and demure appearance-- not too weird, that is. (or maybe plenty weird, depending on what it is).

Hmm... I don't know if I have a fetish moreso than I seem to have an interest in things that are a little different (except for the unshaven thing. Never liked it when a girl was too liberal in her razor usage, so I guess that's a fetish....)
Those are not fetishes, do you even know what the word means? Have you even read the posts that came before you?
At least you have an interesting paraphilia something close to Abasiophillia (Physically disabled) and Acrotomophillia(Amputees), wasn't able to find a paraphillia specifically describing the interest in slighty disfigured bodies.

If you want to know what fetishes are I suggest reading some of the earlier posts.

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 17:58

@nankasento: Your fetish seems to be in trying to correct others' posts and in missing the tone in which something's posted. And yes, the word has several related meanings when referred to colloquially.

And for the record, if you wish to throw definitions around, paraphilia is a word that describes a mental disorder rather than a preference. You are using the word to define the symptom rather than the actual condition (or lack thereof in this case).

Yes, I'm aware of the definition, and I'm also aware of what the author meant when s/he posted it. Stop trying to police everyone's comments already. They don't need to be corrected. Or at the least, be correct in your terminology if you wish to comment on them.

Here's a few defs from dictionary.com for fetish. I can pretty much guarantee that the original poster was leaning toward definition 3 here when the thread was started.

1.An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2.An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3.Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4.An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

Lighten up and enjoy the other posts already. You seem to have a comment for everyone who posts here, and that's not your function.

And while we're being specific, I inferred that I found women whose unclothed features didn't quite match what people would imagine they looked like. Those have absolutely zero to do with disabilities or amputees, etc. The attraction is more in the "I've got a secret" factor than the ,"ooh, a third boob" thing. Don't pigeonhole unless you've got the correct info.

Sheesh. Where's Dr. Phil when you need him??? Oh wait, he's kinda here......

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:03

Also noticed that nankasento has shared absolutely zero about his preferences. Sorry, unless you're sharing a bit about your own little preferences, you don't get to play thread doctor to everyone else. Sorry....

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 15th, '09, 18:15

Aww, c'mon, don't be so mean. Maybe he gets off on telling everybody off, like verbal humiliation... and it's just his round about way of contributing to the thread. After all, each post should contribute to the thread, right?

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:22

ethidda wrote:Aww, c'mon, don't be so mean. Maybe he gets off on telling everybody off, like verbal humiliation... and it's just his round about way of contributing to the thread. After all, each post should contribute to the thread, right?
You know me. I consider people who toss out their half-baked observations repeatedly and try to correct others when they know little about which they speak to be "mean".

Gee, from your above mentioning of the way he may (note the word: may) "get off", then the verbal humiliation factor could be conceived of as a form of masochism, which is definitely regarded as a fetish.

Can I name this one the Dr. Phil fetish, can I????

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 15th, '09, 18:28

Oh wait, do I have to wait until it's recognized as an actual mental disorder to name it? Then it would even qualify to be a paraphilia!!! The possibilities!!!!

Funny, I always thought paraphilia was the stuff like bongs, papers, needles, surgical tubing, etc. you needed to get high!!

(note to 'net Phils: yes that was a play on the word paraphernalia. Get the humorous tone it was intended to have already!!!)

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 00:30

aNToK wrote:Oh wait, do I have to wait until it's recognized as an actual mental disorder to name it? Then it would even qualify to be a paraphilia!!! The possibilities!!!!

Funny, I always thought paraphilia was the stuff like bongs, papers, needles, surgical tubing, etc. you needed to get high!!

(note to 'net Phils: yes that was a play on the word paraphernalia. Get the humorous tone it was intended to have already!!!)
lulz, you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post?

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 16th, '09, 01:44

nankasento wrote:lulz, you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post?
Lol... sarcasm is a bit difficult to read. I only assume sarcasm when I've known somebody to be sarcastic. So from now on, I will apply proper sarcasm when reading your posts.

Oh, and antok, wouldn't it be sadism to abuse others? Besides, I thought sadomasochism is only referring to physical pain, and humiliation is just humiliation...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 16th, '09, 08:06

nankasento wrote: lulz, you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post?
Nope, didn't catch any obvious sarcasm in the mentioned posts. Either it wasn't there (likely), and/or it just wasn't funny enough to register (less likely).

Call them as you wish, though. I'll be around here and there to poke needles in the balloons here and there...

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 16th, '09, 08:09

ethidda wrote:
Oh, and antok, wouldn't it be sadism to abuse others? Besides, I thought sadomasochism is only referring to physical pain, and humiliation is just humiliation...
Ah, I stand partially corrected. Sadism does in fact refer to gaining pleasure through the infliction of pain on others, though that pain can be physical, emotional, or mental. I should have referred to his possible tendencies as those of a sadist rather than a masochist (one who is aroused by having hurt inflicted upon themselves, again, mentally or physically).

Sadomasochism as a term refers to the whole little circle (give-take, etc.).

Perhaps I could salvage my characterization of nankasento as a masochist by stating that anyone who calls me out should expect some pain in return?? Grasping at straws here. I don't make many mistakes like that..... :P

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Mar 16th, '09, 08:38

This thread is still as amusing as ever.... except the bits where a person with a dictionary fetish makes long posts of absolute blather... sigh... get over yourself!

Anyways, I was just thinking earlier that I love dirty women... no, no, no... not as in "sluts" or whatever, as in "not clean"! (Unlike pumahmistress I don't have sensitive nostrils.)

The "hippychick who rarely washes but still smells like patchouli" type and the "works hard all day and should be taken to bed before as well as after her post-work shower" kind, but NOT the "oh my gawd has this hoe even heard of soap?!" variety.

Basically thought of this when I was out shopping and seemingly surrounded by gorgeous wimmins... each spectacular one of them reminding me how goddamn single I am!

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 16th, '09, 09:09

I tend to answer blather with fact-based blather. Sue me.....

Aah, good one about the bathing thing, forgot about that one. sign me up as an admirer of the girl who works and/or works out hard and comes home smelling like she's actually accomplished something that day. Let a woman smell like a woman and not a bar of rose-scented shower gel!!!! Probably has something to do with phermones...

the above probably relates to my preferences on women's shaving habits, but one would have to ask nankasento to be sure....

Hippychicks and patchuoli? You sure you're not from Berkeley?? You'd be in heaven, man!

QueenOfRabbits

Post by QueenOfRabbits » Mar 16th, '09, 09:11

I have a hair fetish. not like.. omg i like your armpit hair or anything XD
i just love guys with great hair, haha, seriously, it makes such a difference ><i>w<mmm>w<

:sweat: :heart: :lol

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Mar 16th, '09, 09:25

Do women these days still like chest hair on a man? Seems to me that the trend these days is more silky smooth than soft and furry....

Favorite random line on the subject (courtesy of an old Star Trek TNG episode directed at Will Riker at a wedding on a planet where the people have no body hair):
Q: "Why are Earthmen so hairy??"
A. "Traction."

Love that line. Now that I'm truly "blathering", I'm off to bed. 'Night all.....

XrayZ

Post by XrayZ » Mar 16th, '09, 09:57

Nice Trek quote! I will employ that at some point in reference to myself.

Ya know, it's I'd probably find a lot of eye-candy in Berkeley, but the problem with hippychicks is that... well, they're hippies! According to all the nice hippyish women I've ever been out with I'm too negative, cynical and hypercritical (especially of their music).

And just to clarify, *your* blather is OK by me, aNToK mate.

Plus I agree on the whole shaving thing, after all getting stubble-rash on your face is a terrible thing.

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 16th, '09, 10:48

Everything in moderation, including hair. A guy shouldn't be hairless (unless he's a swimmer). Some hair is nice; it adds a different type of texture, if you know what I mean. But if the (body) hair is so long that it gets matted/tangled/gives burns, then that's bad too.

Well, waxing was invented to prevented stubbles.

I know many girls who like sweaty men (like Indiana Jones), which I find strange. I myself like guys in suits, clean cut maybe with his hair just slightly too long or his tie slightly askew. Oh, and add a 5 o'clock shadow... yum! (Yes, yes, I know it's impractical...) I think it's the air of calm and control yet being ready to spring into action at any moment.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 22:27

ethidda wrote:
nankasento wrote:lulz, you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post?
Lol... sarcasm is a bit difficult to read. I only assume sarcasm when I've known somebody to be sarcastic. So from now on, I will apply proper sarcasm when reading your posts.
I find humor to be just as difficult over the net, for example there's a big difference between British and Japanese humor and not everyone shares the same humor or gets it for that matter, that's probably why they invented Emoticons, maybe we should use them more?
ethidda wrote:Oh, and antok, wouldn't it be sadism to abuse others? Besides, I thought sadomasochism is only referring to physical pain, and humiliation is just humiliation...
I was thinking along the lines of D from Dominance, since it's play and includes mind-games and conflicts, only usually that's consensual and this is not, there's a couple of paraphillia's that also have that including Exhibitionism (exposing to unsuspecting person) and Frotteurism (touching / rubbing against non-consenting person).

D is usually seen or known as something very extreme but the vanilla style of D to some form can be considered to not be extreme at all, maybe I was just throwing out a line and see what bites.

Oh and since there was a comment on sharing, or the lack of sharing in my case, even though all my posts were on subject, it's not like I was talking about cars, I'm a Switch.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 22:33

aNToK wrote:
nankasento wrote: lulz, you didn't get the sarcastic tone of my post?
Nope, didn't catch any obvious sarcasm in the mentioned posts. Either it wasn't there (likely), and/or it just wasn't funny enough to register (less likely).

Call them as you wish, though. I'll be around here and there to poke needles in the balloons here and there...
I had the same with the humor, reading between the lines on the net is always more difficult then in person, you can't hear the actual tones nor see any body language.

The more the merrier, sure be my guest I enjoy the sound of balloons popping. On a side note, did you know that if you do that long enough you can drive a person quite mad? It's very interesting.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 22:36

aNToK wrote:
ethidda wrote:
Ah, I stand partially corrected. Sadism does in fact refer to gaining pleasure through the infliction of pain on others, though that pain can be physical, emotional, or mental. I should have referred to his possible tendencies as those of a sadist rather than a masochist (one who is aroused by having hurt inflicted upon themselves, again, mentally or physically).

Sadomasochism as a term refers to the whole little circle (give-take, etc.).

Perhaps I could salvage my characterization of nankasento as a masochist by stating that anyone who calls me out should expect some pain in return?? Grasping at straws here. I don't make many mistakes like that..... :P
No pain no gain and my personal favorite "Pijn is Fijn" which translate to "Pain is Nice".

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » Mar 16th, '09, 22:46

Hmph... there's nothing wrong with being [mostly] vanilla. I think everybody enjoys variety, but it's very... close-minded to label people, or limit yourself to one or the other. And in my opinion, when the pain is pain (and no longer just discomfort), that's when whatever it is should stop. Of course, different people have different tolerances, and what's painful for me, might just be "a little rough" to someone else.

If we're talking about kinks, I think it's a compromise just like any other aspect of the relationship. If you truly love someone, you'd do [almost] anything to make that person happy. And it's not that you're forcing yourself, but that it truly gives you pleasure for the one you love to have pleasure.

Of course, I could be over-romanticizing what relationships are. Especially how it all seems to be only about sex nowadays.

And I'm totally blabbling.

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 22:46

aNToK wrote:I tend to answer blather with fact-based blather. Sue me.....

Aah, good one about the bathing thing, forgot about that one. sign me up as an admirer of the girl who works and/or works out hard and comes home smelling like she's actually accomplished something that day. Let a woman smell like a woman and not a bar of rose-scented shower gel!!!! Probably has something to do with phermones...

the above probably relates to my preferences on women's shaving habits, but one would have to ask nankasento to be sure....

Hippychicks and patchuoli? You sure you're not from Berkeley?? You'd be in heaven, man!
Indeed you could but like always it's just blather and he sounds like a person who rather hear fact-based blather so I'd suggest aNToK or groink.

I also think it's a good thing to blather since 99% of forum is just that, blather, if we didn't do that then there wouldn't be much forums, why so serious? :mrgreen:

nankasento

Post by nankasento » Mar 16th, '09, 22:49

XrayZ wrote:Nice Trek quote! I will employ that at some point in reference to myself.

Ya know, it's I'd probably find a lot of eye-candy in Berkeley, but the problem with hippychicks is that... well, they're hippies! According to all the nice hippyish women I've ever been out with I'm too negative, cynical and hypercritical (especially of their music).

And just to clarify, *your* blather is OK by me, aNToK mate.

Plus I agree on the whole shaving thing, after all getting stubble-rash on your face is a terrible thing.
+1 brownypoints :thumright:

mimmi

Post by mimmi » Apr 6th, '09, 06:22

nankasento wrote:
mimmi wrote:hihi....I don't have any fetish what so ever :P....
What about a paraphilia?
LOL, sorry I don't have any....my brain is very healthy, therefore I don't have any mental
disease/disorder....but just wondering, how can a nonsexual body part will become an object of sexual arousal to others?.... quite puzzling on this, so maybe that's why it's has to be consider as a mental disorder/paraphalia lol ....so nakasento, since it's the disorder of the mind sexualy, so what's your?....come on don't be shy, you can tell us, whispering them to us, I'll zip my lips, won't repeat it :whistling: hahahha....