Pinoy D-Addicts part 3

speak whatever language you like here.
chrono.trigger

Post by chrono.trigger » Feb 5th, '09, 06:00

Hi guys.

Bago lang ako dito sa d-addicts and I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I just started watching a few JDramas and I think I'm getting hooked into it.

I've already finished watching the ff:
GTO
Nodame
Hanakimi
HYD
... yun pa lang :P

I'm still checking kung anong series ang ok panoorin. BTW mas type ko yung hindi masyadong serious drama, at yung mga based from anime/manga baka maroon kayo pwede i-suggest :D

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 5th, '09, 07:33

@chrono.trigger

hajimemashita..nc chrono trigger aq chrono cross hehe :D 1 week old p lng ata aq d2 mdyo newbie din and jdoramas din...

a..n..o..it depends kung anong gus2 mong genre...sa mga napanood mu n thats school comedy related and romance

try mu to:

waterboys 2(mas gus2 ko e2 dhil kay te-chan pero ok din ung 1) - sports comedy(bold xrated :roll )
hachimitsu to clover - romance(love tringle 2 d max) friendship
rookies - sports friendship(bugbugan)
koizora - romance (wasakan)
maou - suspense(kademonyohan)
iryu - medical (sarap mgopera ng puso)
gokusen(bhala k kung anong season medyo pareho lng takbo storya) pero preffered 2 dahil kay te-chan at moko - school comedy
shibatora - kawaii-ness hahaha :lol detective comedy

ng lagay aq konting drama...drama p naman isusuggest ko sana hahahaha

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 5th, '09, 07:47

chrono.trigger wrote:Hi guys.
I'm still checking kung anong series ang ok panoorin. BTW mas type ko yung hindi masyadong serious drama, at yung mga based from anime/manga baka maroon kayo pwede i-suggest :D

dorama based from manga
Gokusen 1-2-3
H2
Itzura no kiss

hindi serious na dorama eh di hanakimi
:roll

trapnest

Post by trapnest » Feb 5th, '09, 08:01

Zettai Kareshi
HYD
Shibatora
Rookies
Hachimitsu
GTO
Nodame

galing manga rin tong mga to. ^^.
most naman na magaganda galing manga e :P

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 5th, '09, 12:02

Romantic Comedies... based on manga.. hmm.. Honey and Clover, H2, HYD..

Suspense: BLoody Monday.... hehehe..

They're my favorites aLso...

@fjnoheart
natawa ako sa mga description mo sa mga dramas.. Koizora? WASAKAN? hahha... its a moving and tear-jecker for me.. its one of the best for me though.. hehehe

happy_don5

Post by happy_don5 » Feb 5th, '09, 15:47

musta pala attendance sa lunes? who's goin???

hazelkenro
Location: Mocomichi Hayami,Teppei Koike and Wentz Eiji Paradise

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 5th, '09, 18:12

Chronotrigger

Okaeri!!!Domo!Hazelkenro here!!!
Yorushiku ne!

here's naman recommended ko seu ENjoy!hehehe!

1. Gokusen 1-3 (JunMATsu,(1)Teppei,AKanishi,Kame,Moco (2) Shohei,Haruma,Hongo (3)
2. Zettai Kareshi (Hayami,Mokomichi,SAki Aibu)
3. Shibatora (Teppei,Koike)
4. Oh My Girl (Hayami Mocomichi,Kato Rosa)
5. Bloody Monday(Miura Haruma)
6. Kami ni Shizuku (Kamenashi Kazuya)
7. Nodame Cantabile SP ( Eiji Wentz)
8. Hataraki Man ( Hayami Mocomichi)
9. One Pound Fukuin (Kamenashi Kazuya)
10. GIRA GIRA (Miura SHohei,Maya Miki)
11. Nobuta wo Produce (Maki Horikita,Yamapi,Kamenashi)
12. Dragon Zakura (Teppei,koike,Yamapi,Yui,Masami)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 5th, '09, 18:34

chrono.trigger wrote:Hi guys.

Bago lang ako dito sa d-addicts and I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I just started watching a few JDramas and I think I'm getting hooked into it.

I've already finished watching the ff:
GTO
Nodame
Hanakimi
HYD
... yun pa lang :P

check out:

Hotaru no Hikari
Kimi wa Petto
Ace wo Nerae
Gokusen 1
(one lang kasi yung 2 and 3 hindi na yun manga based)

all of it is based off from the manga. pinalabas during 2005-onwards

Latest shows based from the manga...

Mei Chan no Shitsuji (currently on air, hana-kimi-ish)
Zettai Kareshi (not my personal choice, i didn't even get to finish it)

welcome narin pala sa thread. :salut:

replies would be given out later. (pag sinipag) :mrgreen:

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 5th, '09, 21:23

^sis, I'll call you on saturday.. day off ko na yan.. hayz... sana approved yung sched ko for next week...

Japanese Dramas I've watched so far...

Here are my favorites:

1. KOIZORA (Movie:Yui Aragaki,Haruma Miura = Drama:Mika - Erena Mizusawa,Koji Seto)
2. TAIYOU NO UTA(Movie:YUI, Takashi Tsukamoto = Drama:Erika Sawajiri, Yamada Takayuki)
3. ZETTAI KARESHI (Drama:Hayami Mokomichi,Mizushima Hiro,Aibu Saki)
4. Densha Otoko
5. Celeb to Binbo Taro
6. Honey and Clover
7. bLoody Monday
8. Gokusen 3
9. Gokusen 1
10. Nobuta Wo Produce
11. Waterboys
12. Waterboys 2
13. Hana Kimi
14. Hana Yori Dango
15. Innocent Love

Not in order.. just dramas I've watched

Binbo Dashi
FireBoys
H2 Kimi to Itahibi
Gokusen 2
Hana Yori Dango 2
Sexy Voice and Robo

Currently Watching:
Mei-chan no Shitsuji
Akai Ito
Zeni Geba

Japanese Movies I've watched so far.
1 Litre of Tears
Azumi
Azumi 2: Death or Love
Crows Zero
Death Note
Death Note 2: The Last Name
Death Note 3: L Change the World
Hana Yori Dango Final
Koizora
Moon Child
Taiyou no Uta
Waterboys

am currentl watching Akai Ito aLso... its kakkoi neh!
Fate is written in a thin red thread... LOL..
The 1st time we meet, its by chance.. the 2nd is by destiny...
If we are destined to be with each other, we'll surely meet again.. waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Naloloko ako sa connection dito sa office.. restricted na ang ibang video sites... huhuhuh!!!

chrono.trigger

Post by chrono.trigger » Feb 6th, '09, 01:02

@All,

Thanks sa suggestions. I'm currently downloading Kurosagi, just watched the first 2 episode and enjoyin it. ok yung plot. The story and pacing seems like it was taken from an anime :D

Next siguro yung hachimitsu to clover.

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 6th, '09, 03:57

@chrono.trigger

douitamashite :D itsu demo desu
Hachimitsu to clover wa sore de ii thats gud to start with...

@colyn

eh?? adik ang dami naman nun....paga cguro mata mu :P

@hazel

baka alam mu n e2 pero share ko n din
it made me to adore WaT more...
Teppei Koike:
Attended Osaka Furitsu Nagano High School.
Was the grand prix winner of the 14th Junon Super Boy Contest.
Moved to Tokyo in the spring. Changed schools to Horikoshi High (also attended at the same time by NEWS' Tomohisa Yamashita, D-BOYS' Yuu Shirota, Japanese actor and singer Toma Ikuta and KAT-TUN's Koki Tanaka)
Met Eiji Wentz while working and formed WaT. Started doing street lives.
Debuted as an actor in the drama Tentai Kazoku.
WaT released debut indies CD Sotsugyō Time in June.
Acted in the drama Gokusen 2, which was part of the reason for his increasing popularity.
WaT signs with Universal Music in August, releases first major single Boku no Kimochi in November, reaching 2nd place on the Oricon chart. They are the band with the shortest time gap between debut and appearing on NHK's Kōhaku Uta Gassen.
Released his first photobook, First Letter From Teppei.
Presented with the Newcomer's 43rd Golden Arrow Award (WaT).
Presented with the 20th Gold Disc Award for "Best New Artist".
First leading role in the movie Lovely Complex as Atsushi Otani.
Official supporter in 2006's International Volleyball Tournament (WaT).
Nominated for the Best Supporting Actor in the 49th Drama Academy Award, for his performance in Iryu.
Released his second photobook, Kiss me, Kiss me.
On New Year's Eve, WaT performed for the second time in NHK's Kōhaku.
Acted in the drama Iryu, as Ijyuuin.
</gallery> 2007
First music solo project was announced on January 10.
His story of leaving his family and hometown to pursue his dream to be a performer was turned into a 52 pages one shot manga entitled Bokura no Ibasho by Nakahara Aya, the author of the manga Lovely Complex.
Solo single, Kimi ni Okuru Uta, was released on February 14, Valentine's Day, with Wentz's solo song Lucky de Happy as the B-side song.
Solo album, Pieces was released on the 27th of June.

Family
His immediate family consists of his father, mother, and a younger brother.
The name "Teppei" came from his father's favourite manga, Ore wa Teppei.

Character
* Height: 167cm, Weight: 54kg, Shoe size: 26.5cm
* He has a pale 2 centimetre-across birthmark on his left thigh.
* He doesn't like his slightly bowed legs.
* He had a small job to earn pocket money with watering plants around the flats when he was small.
* He's got short eye sights therefore wears contact lenses at work, and glasses at home. He started wearing glasses at 13, then changed to contact lenses at 14. And he's got dry eyes therefore carries an eye drop with him all the time.
* He's proud of his abdominal muscle, and even co-stars admitted he had a great abdominal muscle although he was terrible swimmer when he was doing the drama 'Water Boys 2'.
* At the final selection of JUNON Super Boy contest, he kept singing Kobukuro's 'Wadachi' despite of his guitar string snapped.
* His guitar string once again snapped during the performance in NHK Ko-haku Utagassen in 2005. Although his microphone fell down during his performing 'Bokuno Kimochi', he continued singing till the end.
* He updates his blog everyday in his official web site (Only he's suspended several times due to busy schedule since 2002), which shows he cares a lot about his fans.
* He's not keen on arguments, what's called a 'pacifist', which is shown in the episode he quit going to Karate class when he was small because he didn't like fighting with others and got home in tears.
* He used to be called 'Koike', 'Koicchi', KoiQ' when he was a school boy. He's been called 'Teppei' just since he moved to Tokyo.
* According to himself, his personality is basically honest, but a bit lazy and slow.
* According to Wentz, he's quite man and outgoing although he's said to be a cute guy, which he doesn't show much on TV.

Favourites, dislikes
* Favourite foods are soy saurce flavoured noodle, sushi. Dislikes are melon, watermelon, whipped cream. He doesn't like the seeds in watermelon.
* A girl of his dream is the one who is kind and considerate of others. He also falls for someone who has a big gap in something. He also has a deep attachment to the clavicle and finger nails.
* Favourite Japanese character is ? which is in his name.
* Although he's a fan of Hanshin Tigers, he knows only a few players' names.
* The 1st alcohol he had when he became 20 was imo-jouchuu (sweat potato liquor), and favourite alcohol is awamori (Wentz likes it).
* However, he can't drink a lot, he goes asleep when he gets drunk. He also gets pampered when he gets drunk.
* He doesn't like pyjamas.
* He always eats a beef jerky as a snack with drinks.
* He's fond of nature. When he moved to Tokyo, everything in his room were in green colour.

Habit, Speciality, Hobby and so on
* He used to belong to the basketball club at a junior high school and played the position of guard. The coach was very strict.
* The start of his getting into music was when he listened to 'Natsuiro' by Yuzu, which impressed on him and made him wonder 'why do I feel so happy listening to this song'. The 1st CD he bought himself was Yuzu's album.
* His habit is to fix his hair, and he sticks his tongue out of his mouth when he is fixing his hair.
* He's not bad at dance and cooking. His speciality is chicken with white cream sauce.
* He often takes photos of moon and stars with a digital camera. He often shows Wentz those photos he took, but he can't get any good reactions from Wentz.
* He is left-handed (originally was right-handed, but while he was copying his father who was left-handed, became himself left-handed without noticing), but he becomes right-handed when he plays the guitar, bowling, or write a calligraphy.
* He's got 5 guitars at the moment.
* He says he wants to marry before 30.
* He eats a lot although he doesn't look like.
* He grinds his teeth and rolls about a lot while he's asleep, so he's much noisier in his sleep than in awake. He's once given Wentz who was sleeping next to him a dolphin kick.
* He had many complaints about his grinding his teeth and terrible rolling in his sleep while in training camp for 'Water Boys 2'.
* He didn't know that women could grow beard until a member of JUNON staff told him about it at the end of 2006.

Family
* His family consists of father, mother, and 1 younger brother. He respects his father so much.
* His name 'Teppei' was taken after his father's favourite manga "Oreha Teppei". And his parents wished him to become a person who devotes himself to whatever he does therefore used the kanji character ? in his name.
: He looks like his mother, and his smile looks like his father. The reason why his smile doesn't look like his mum is because she's always with a worried look.
* His father is daring, mother is a worrywart. He says he's more like his mother.
* He gets on very well with his brother who is 3 years younger than him therefore has never had a fight with him. He often gets advices about his work from him over a phone.
* Actor Kyomoto Masaki is a relative from his father's family, but not immediate relative.
* When he moved to Tokyo, drove for 10 hours from Osaka with his whole family. They tidied up his room together, and slept over in his room 1 or 2 nights.
* The gift he bought his mother with his very 1st wage was a pair of earrings.

More to add from Wiki-sensei. Some more stuff coming up soon!

Favourite musicians
* Fukuyama Masaharu...Teppei wants to become like him. They met each other for the first time in 2006 FNS music festival. Fukuyama was mentioning in his radioshow about Teppei as a pleasant young man.
* Kobukuro... When Teppei met Kobukuro for the first time at the photo shoot for JUNON magazine, he sang 'Bokurano Ibasho' along with the guitar, and in return, Kobukuro sang their song 'YELL' which made Teppei in tears over excitement.
* Yamazaki Masayoshi...Teppei confessed Yamazaki he'd been a great fan of Yamazaki's at the backstage when they both were in the TV show 'Music Station'. He also took a photo with Yamazaki together, and later Wentz made fun of Teppei by pretending to drop the camera in which he kept the photo, he was so annoyed with Wentz he felt like hitting him seriously.

Qualifications
* He's got a driving license, but hardly ever drives.
* He's got a license for a small ship, which he took for the photo shoot for JUNON. He was very quick to pick up.
* He's qualified the 2nd grade in the use of the abacus.

Tears
* He cried in tears at the event for their indie debut.
* He burst into tears over the joy when he appered in Music Station as WaT for the first time.
* He burst into tears earlier than anyone else after finishing the shoot of the drama 'Gokusen'.
* He watched the last episode of the drama 'Water Boys 2' at his home in Osaka with his family. It was only him who was in tears during watching the drama.
* He sang SMAP song 'Orange' at the Junior high school's graduation ceremony, and cried in tears. But no one else except him was crying.
* He was in tears when Wentz sang Ozaki Yutaka's 'I LOVE YOU' at Karaoke.
* He was touched by the film 'Crayon Shin-chan Arashiwo yobu mo-retsu! Otona Teikokuno gyakushu', and burst into tears in the middle of the night after watching it.

Photo/TV Shooting
* The hardest work he's ever done is the drama 'Water Boys2'. During the term of the shooting, he would work 6 days for the shooting, 1 day for practice on synchronised swim. He couldn't swim before he started this drama, and went to gym for practice by himself.
* Snowboarding scene is seen in the video '5 centi', however, he had had an experience of snowboard only for 3 hours before he did the video.
* He went to the beach for shooting the video of 'Hava Rava', he stayed overnight at a hotel nearby. He felt like being on a school excursion and started telling a ghost story to Wentz who didn't want to hear. However, he saw something like a ghost and got really scared, so he held Wentz's hand and shared one futon and mattress together with Wentz when he went to sleep.

TV
* Basically he speaks standard Japanese when he's on TV, but he tends to use Kansai dialect more often recently. He uses Kansai dialect when he speaks with Wentz.

Friends
* Close friend of Saitoh Shota and Saitoh Keita brothers. They sometimes go on a trip to hot spring bath.

more info in wiki about teppei~

- a girl from his class confessed to him when he was graduating from secondary school. he did be with her at that time, but he often ask himself "do i really like this girl?", he felt that it is not polite to be with her when he has this thinking. after one week, he broke up with her. at that time, everyday he listened to 'orange' by SMAP.

- love to wear boxer brief. (not clear since when)

- confident in his skill of magic. he practiced it alone at home.
- belonged to Folk Song Club when he was in high school before going to tokyo. he quitted because of going to tokyo. however, he still in contact with everyone member in the club. when teppei went back to Oosaka in january, the members played the guitar and sang "happy birthday" to him as present/gift.

- when he worried about whether to go to tokyo to work, and whether to go to tokyo from oosaka, his father pushed his back and said to him "if you really want to do this, do not have the feeling of giving up in halfway"

- most precious thing: wentz eiji

favourite artist
- maeda chiyo .... appeared as guest in HEY!HEY!HEY!MUSIC CHAMP, teppei wants to meet him all this time. teppei himself loves magic.

Filming scene
- in the fighting scene with wentz in the movie "my favorite girl", wentz hitted teppei's forehead.
- because of the need to attend other work that caused teppei to be behind the schedule, he practiced alone to catch up with the other members. in practicing playing the drums for the event of "shin haru kakushi gen dai kai" (a new year event), his shoulder's bone dislocated/out of joint. although it is painful but he did not want to cause any trouble to everyone so he continue practicing.

wentz
- teppei does not feel happy for wentz to go vacation alone. he said unhappily "he left me alone and gone"
- one thing said by wentz that made teppei shocked "i'm going to onsen alone" (by the way, one thing said by teppei that made wentz shocked "by seeing wentz's face makes me feel relieved". wentz react by saying "i do not understand what he means."
- teppei's resolution for the year of 2006 is "going for vacation with wentz". he said that he would like to go to onsen or snowboarding, etc with wentz. on the way going back to oosaka, teppei visited wentz who was having a shooting for movie in kyoto, but in the end, it was only teppei who travelled.
- if wentz/teppei is a girl? to this question, the both of them answered "we will be together (as a couple)"
- during the shooting of "5cm", teppei had a stomachache and having an intravenous drip, wentz represent teppei and listened to the doctor's explanation. when going back, wentz brought teppei jelly and salad etc.
- one day, when composing melody with wentz, suddenly wentz jumped up to teppei's bed and started to play the guitar. at that time, the bed gave out the sound of "minkk", and teppei said to wentz "stop it". after some days, teppei came back from work and went up to bed, and the bed broke down. about this happening, teppei said "it is all his (wentz) fault."

Teppei is really good friends with Eiji Wentz. They often visit each others houses, watch movies and go out to eat together. When they were doing street lives, they often borrowed each others clothes.
Teppei calls Wentz "Ei-chan".
They have spent Christmas together ever since they met. (The first year, they took purikura in Shinjuku; the second year, they ran a marathon for their indies debut PV; the third year, they ate at a hamburger shop; the fourth year was a WaT event and love*com photoshoot)
For Wentz's 20th birthday, Teppei bought him a lot of underwear. (Wentz has showed up on variety TV wearing just underwear a lot of times)
In "Bokura no Ibasho" (a manga based on Teppei's life story), Teppei said the only thing he had in common with Wentz was their love of music. Other than that, they are complete opposite. ("If we were in the same class or something, I definitely think we wouldn't be friends" - quote from "Bokura no Ibasho")

Eiji Wentz:
Eiji Wentz (Uentsu Eiji?, born October 8, 1985) is a singer, entertainer, and actor from Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan. He is a member of the singer-songwriter duo WaT, and belongs to the production company Burning Productions.

He became involved in the entertainment industry at a very young age. Wentz initially started as a model at age 4, and made his acting debut as the role of Chip in the Four Seasons Musical Troupe Production of Beauty and the Beast. He became famous as a child actor as a regular on the NHK television show Tensai Terebi-kun where he played bass guitar and piano at age 10. During live performances, he played the acoustic bass as well as the keyboard. He started learning the guitar from age 17. He later entered Burning Productions after the recommendation of Hiromi Gō.

Personal History

Started out as a model at age four.
Made his acting debut as the role of Chip in the Four Seasons Musical Troupe Production of Beauty and the Beast.
Became famous as a child actor as a regular on the NHK television show Tensai Terebi-kun (天才てれびくん).
Eiji, who is said to get his handsome looks from his German-American father, is widely known as "the half-American who can only speak Japanese." It is known that he is the only member of his family that cannot speak English. His mother, of course knows English because she is married to an American. His older brother took English lessons from an English tutor. Eiji says that because his parents get too excited and use English when they get mad at him, he often doesn't know that they're mad. He had especially bad grades at English in High School.
Already known from being a child actor, he began to stand out again in 2005 due to his appearances on variety television. Despite his handsome looks, because of his spirited attitude many consider him to be one of the best upcoming young comedians. Eiji says he absolutely loves Housei Yamasaki, a famous comedian, because of the times they starred together on Tensai Terebi-kun. In fact, on the November 21, 2005 episode of Fujiterebi's HEY!HEY!HEY! MUSIC CHAMP, Yamasaki told one of hosts "He was the first guy to ever respect me."
In 2002 (at age 16), the first time he appeared on Odoru! Sanma Goten!!, Eiji was so nervous that when it was his turn to speak, no words came out. The manager of the show felt bad for the depressed Eiji and took him to a nearby Ringer Hut (Japanese restaurant chain) to eat after the show. However, because Eiji was in such shock from what happened on the show, he threw up while he was eating. That became a traumatic experience for him and now he is unable to eat champon.
Eiji started doing singing with Teppei Koike as WaT. They started in 2002 with street performances. In Febuary of 2004 they released an indies CD. In August of 2005 they were signed to Universal Music and had their major debut in November 2005.
According to sources, Eiji is very, very close with his partner from WaT, Teppei Koike, and often visits Teppei's house. Reportedly, when he goes there he gets very relaxed and often strips nude.
During a television interview in 2005, Eiji revealed that a big worry of his was the fact that Teppei "won't get naked together with me." On top of that, he said he was jealous when he found out that Teppei got naked together with Kamenashi Kazuya of the Idol Group KAT-TUN.
When asked about the future of his career, and the fact that instead of music, Eiji wants his career in television to bloom, Eiji has gotten tears in his eyes and commented that he would never want Teppei to give up music so he wants to go on as well.
Sees Chinatsu Wakatsuki as one of his rivals in the entertainment world.
Television fortune teller Kazuko Hosoki told him that he will "open a successful sports shop at age 26 and become rich."
In his 2005 drama Tadashii Renai no Susume, Eiji not only had an erotic love scene with a girl, but also a kissing scene with fellow actor Kento Handa.
Eiji loves animals and at his family home he has a male dog named Terry who is a Labrador Retriever.
At his own house, where he lives away from his family, Eiji has a Wire Hair Miniature Dachshund named Ozawa-kun. He also gets called Oza-kun.
Eiji also owns a cat named Nana.
Though he's usually not very picky, he hates scallops. It's not the taste or consistancy, but the fact that one day in elementary school scallops were served for lunch and Eiji's teacher forcibly made Eiji eat them.
Though he failed in English, Eiji had very good kanji test scores.

trapnest

Post by trapnest » Feb 6th, '09, 08:31

@colyn
maganda akai ito ? :)
the title interests me... haha

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 6th, '09, 10:58

fjnoheart

Naks!!!

Thanks For Sharing!!!!Actually Mejo kulang pa nga yang INFO na yan eh!
hehehe!!!!ARigaTO GOsaimaz!hehehe!WAhhh Sobrang MAHAL KO talga
cla......TAGA SAAN NGA PLA!?if u DOn't MIND GIRL ka din ba?

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 6th, '09, 10:59

chrono.trigger wrote:@All,

Thanks sa suggestions. I'm currently downloading Kurosagi, just watched the first 2 episode and enjoyin it. ok yung plot. The story and pacing seems like it was taken from an anime :D

Next siguro yung hachimitsu to clover.

kurosagi swindler
horikita :wub: ayos yan :thumleft:

try mo na rin yung LIAR GAME tsaka Puzzle

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 6th, '09, 11:31

Adik kung adik.. hayz.. nawawalan ako ng gana today kasi restricted yung ibang video sites dito.. kaya limited lng din yung nakikita ko.. hehe.. I watched during night shifts kasi walang supervision that is without neglecting our work... kaso our work are based on issues arising during your shift, so we pray walang issues para makapag extra curricular kami like this.. hehehhe...

kittykhatz20

Post by kittykhatz20 » Feb 6th, '09, 11:38

Konbanwa minna!!!! genki desu ka...

wahhh... miss you all... tagal me di naka-post... dami work... tapos yung connection ko sa bahay... F@$%#) up...

wla lang... hello sa inyong lahat..... chelle, rina, shan, radee, nelo, don, joseph, mocha, hazel, ej, whindy, perse, hmm gomen ne sa mga di ko na mention....

sa mga newbies... hajimemashite!!!!

next time... hopefully more substantial ang mga lalagay ko here...

mga drama's napanood ko na...

mostly na mention na nila eh... hmm...

Maou- jap adaptation ng the devil
tokyo tower
oh my girl
yung ibang i think di pa na mention... yung mga recommendations.. mga currently pinapalabas na hopefully may kumuha na sub proj kung currently wla pa are as follows

VOICE
Q.E.D.
Rescue
love shuffle
Meichan

yun na muna for now...

ja matta ne!

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Feb 6th, '09, 11:48

WAG TULARAN ! ! :evil:

darkstalker

hi

Post by darkstalker » Feb 6th, '09, 12:29

:D newbie lang poh :w00t:

darkstalker

Post by darkstalker » Feb 6th, '09, 12:41

lolz

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 6th, '09, 13:40

@darkstalker

welcome !!!

@all
nabasa nio na siguro to Japanese celebs with wonderful smile

Men

1. Satoshi Tsumabuki - sa Orange Days
2. Teppei Koike - Hazel pang number 2 idol mo
3. Masaharu Fukuyama
4. Yusuke Kamiji - sa Celeb and Taro
5. Hiroshi Tamaki - sa Nodame Cantabile
6. Ryo Ishikawa
7. Hiro Mizushima - Colyn nasama yung idol mo =)
8. Ryuta Sato
9. Takuya Kimura
10. Sanma Akashiya

Women

1. Aoi Miyazaki - sa Virgin Snow
2. Aya Ueto :thumleft:
3. Becky - Yung partner ni wentz sa Nodame SP
4. Yui Aragaki - sa Dragon Zakura pati sa Code Blue
5. Masami Nagasawa :thumleft:
6. Saki Aibu :thumleft:
7. Haruka Ayase - sa Hotaru no Hikaru
8. Yukie Nakama - Yankumi sa gokusen
9. Yu Aoi - Honey and Clover the movie
10. Suzanne

Bakit wala si INOUE MAO????

kittykhatz20

Post by kittykhatz20 » Feb 6th, '09, 13:49

@trapnest: honga mukha nga na maganda akai ito... pag natapos mga downloads ko add ko sya...

@darkstalker: hajimemashite

@r3ika: ano... ako ba yung di dapat tularan?????

:pale: gomen ne....

@ nelo... wah... I'm so kamote... you use vobsub so you can play sub files with video files right? can you also use it to hard sub the file or you use something else... I'm so bobo mode for the past couple of weeks sa dami ng work.... pero I want to hard sub for personal use yung mga Korean drama na I downloaded para ma play ng mga sis ko sa DVD player nila ng di sila sa room ko na nonood.... aheheheh...

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 6th, '09, 16:00

@kittykhatz20,
hajime mashite! genki?

@nelo,
san mo nahanap yun? yey! ang gwapo tlga ni Hiro...
at pang 7 pa... OMG it must be fate... hayz... I'll be waiting for you...

I like yung ranking sa girls ha.. Teppei is really cute.. nasa Akai Ito (Red thread) sya.. its a great drama.. d ko nasali sa List ko..

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Feb 6th, '09, 19:16

hi..

has anyone read about Pinas' (ABS) Remake of Meteor Garden...?

*noCOMMENTs*

^^

though, uhm...

i somewhat find all those people funny - ranting/commenting/complaining over at AF about another country's remake when (1)they're not even the one who's producing it (2) they're not forced to watch it and (3) clearly, it's gonna be ABS' problem if the shows gonna be great or not.

hello sa lahat na nakakilala pa saken. LOLs.

whindy, elai, shan, eds, rina, nelo, chelle, don, bi, mocha, hazel, ej, kitty, :wub: :wub: :wub:, missed u guys!

and for those who are active.. enjoy the thread!

PS: reminder of DA's RULES on posting. we would NOT want to be the community who's on top of their 'most-number-of-locked-threads' now, would we?

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 6th, '09, 20:40

Khatz

Hisashiburi!!!ISogoshi ba hehehe!!!!
Napanuod mo din pala "TOKYO TOWER"
Si "Hayami"BDA jan hehehe!
naiyak talga ko jan sobra!

Ayshaella

DOmo!tagal mong nawala ah! hehehe!
I reremake ang METEOR GARDEN ng ABS wahhh
la na ata clang maipalabas eh....
Teka may CHINESE VEr na din yang MG na yan eh
nabasa ko sa AF....

Nelo

Yup nabasa ko na nga yan last fEb 05 pa yan ah
Ui di ko IDOL SI "Teppei" Love ko sya hehehe!!!Bat nga kaya
wala si "Inoue"tas la din si "Yukie"hehehe!

Darkstalker

Irrashai Here!Watashiwa Hazelkenro dEs!
Yorushiku Ne!!!
Njoy here!!!

ADvance Happy Valentines!Cnung D8te nyo?
how i wish makadate ko sina "Hayami,Teppei,and Eiji"ilusyunada hehehe!!!

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 6th, '09, 21:37

kittykhatz20 wrote:
@ nelo... wah... I'm so kamote... you use vobsub so you can play sub files with video files right?
Korek!
teka teka gawa kita tutorial wait mo na lang =)
magDL ka na muna ng Ulead movie maker =)

@colyn
si teppei parang pang-babygirl yung face nya. Yung sa Gokusen2 kung napanood mo na kahit gulpe sarado na sya don mukang maamo parin hehehe!
si Satoshi Tsumabuki sya yung sa Dororo the movie

yung ranking sa female para sakin
1st Aoi Miyazaki
2nd . Aya Ueto
3rd Masami
4th Yu Aoi
5th Saki Abu

@hazel
luma na ba :-)

@perse
yung sa Pinoy Meteor Garden
nyiii nakakakilabot yan kung sa GMA7 napunta at baka magka-POWER.

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 6th, '09, 22:41

Loko kau.. hehehe..

I've heard the ABS is going to make a remake.. I think its going to be fine wag lang sana nila dagdagan ng kung ano ano.. yung sa Betty La fea.. tignan mo umeksena pa si Echo.. andun ba tlga yun sa real story.? at yung My girl na remake nila din..

hayz... sayang at ang Fated To Love You napunta sa GMA.. oh well..

Ohaiyo Minna!

rest day ko na tlga sa wakas.. weeeeeeeeeeee!

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 7th, '09, 03:50

@hazel

Baka!! baka! baka!! watashi niwa shounen eh??? kita n nga n male ung nakalagay :x mou yappari ga tomodachi.,demo.....baka-yarou., tonikaku taguig city po aq.... :glare:

@nelo

hahaha lolz meteor garden my powers...uu nga asan s inoue

@colyn
I've heard the ABS is going to make a remake.. I think its going to be fine wag lang sana nila dagdagan ng kung ano ano.. yung sa Betty La fea.. tignan mo umeksena pa si Echo.. andun ba tlga yun sa real story.? at yung My girl na remake nila din..
kasi alang concrete plot ang mga pinoy alang destination.,kya pg maganda ang feedback ng novela nla eh pinapahaba (d nla alm n its progressively annoying) ang ending pumapanget cguro ang pinaniniwalaan ng mga director ay "QUANTITY over QUALITY".,ung sa my girl maraming dagdag bawas n nangyari...un lng opinion lng

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Feb 7th, '09, 04:09

Hindi ako parating nagpost dito sa Tagalog Thread. Kumukumusta lang ako sa inyong lahat. Ahh, wala na iba pang masabi. Sige papanoorin ko na ang Resurrection at Voice. Kailangan kong mag-catch up sa mga dramas ngayong weekend. :D

O, at sana ibisita ninyo din ang aking website sa http://goldlilys.110mb.com . Para sa mga manga, anime, drama, asian music fanatics ito. :mrgreen: (shameless advertising)

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 7th, '09, 07:32

Nelo

Hehehe!!Korek kahit nga nabugbug na si
teppei sa GOKUSEN 2 napaka aMo Pa din
ng MUKHA NYa hehehe!boYish look kasi sya eh

FjNoheart

Hontou Ne GOmen!hehehe!!!SEnsya na di ko kasi napansin
eh!eh kung boy ka Bat si Teppei Gusto mo hehehe!
Ahh lam ko na hehehe!
:mrgreen:

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 7th, '09, 10:26

@hazel

chigau yo! eh? ....a..n..o.. lets say its the same what teppei thinks of ei-chan and vice versa.. :-)

r3ika

Post by r3ika » Feb 7th, '09, 11:13

kittykhatz20 wrote:
@r3ika: ano... ako ba yung di dapat tularan?????
wala wala^^ :whistling:

happy_don5

Post by happy_don5 » Feb 7th, '09, 15:13

hello po!! :P

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 8th, '09, 05:35

@hazel

chigau yo! eh? ....a..n..o.. lets say its the same what teppei thinks of ei-chan and vice versa.. Smile
Hai Wakarimashta!hehehe!
Di ko na kailangan Pang i ask hehehe!

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 8th, '09, 07:02

@hazel

eh?? ask? anu un...

Hanakurosu

Post by Hanakurosu » Feb 8th, '09, 08:02

@fjnoheart: nag KOF ka ba? san ka naglalaro?

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 8th, '09, 08:26

@hanakurosu

yup s sm manila dati kaso medyo banu aq pero fav q c shirley, vanessa, angel, minsan c kula at athena tpos c iori, duolon, kyo at king ang ginagamit q :D

Hanakurosu

Post by Hanakurosu » Feb 8th, '09, 12:29

tara laro tau. tagal ka nabang naglalaro? beginner lang po ako eh. natuto po ako jan 2k2 lang. walang galingan sir ah..

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 8th, '09, 17:27

Fjnoheart

Tungkol dun sa GENDER mo!Yawn!!!

kittykhatz20

Post by kittykhatz20 » Feb 8th, '09, 17:56

Hello minna!!!!

@r3ika: doshite.... nani nani.... hontoni wakarimasen deshita....

@colyn: yo... yorushiku onegaishimasu.... ahehehe san ka work? ahehehe

@Hazel: ahehehe pinapanood ko siya actually kaya lang natapos ko na burn yung Innocent love kaya yun muna tinapos ko... pero siguro I'll finish watching it na rin....

@nelo: ano nga uli download ko? cge gawa mo me ng guide... arigatou....

@happy valentines sa lahat... if you guys actually celebrate that commercially made holiday... ahehehe....

miss you all....

genki dayou minna (r3ika, chelle, radee, shan, rina,perse, whindy, nelo, joseph, hazel, ej, don, trapnest, colyn, mocha and everyone else....

ja... till next time...

happy_don5

Post by happy_don5 » Feb 9th, '09, 01:44

hana:musta na po ser?
shan: sino-sino na tutuloy?? ^^

kitakits!! waaa...gusto ko nang bakasyon! para maituloy ko na innocent love..ahehe

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 9th, '09, 02:24

Khatz

ahh ganun ba hehehe!
sobrang umiyak talga ko dun sa series na yun
hehehe!for my Mothers sya talaga hehehe

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 9th, '09, 02:42

@hanakuruso

eh?? beginner din aq ska mtagal n aq d nakakahawak ng arcade..2002KOF ung huli kong nalaro at nglalaro aq kapag bagong bukas ung mall para alang kalaban :-)

@hazel

ore wa bishounen :lol
gus2ng gus2 nio tlgang ginagawa yn nu? ganda mo cguro kya ganyan k! hahaha
:D

Hanakurosu

Post by Hanakurosu » Feb 9th, '09, 02:52

@don: nakumpleto mo na ba DMC revoltech? kano iskor mo set?

@fjnoheart: nako baldog po ako maglaro ser. tamang joystick wrecker as in...

@to all: rami plang nag hahapon dito lupet... mga idol ko na kau lahat. ^^

ano po bang japanese ng "Night Painful Death" sa mga marami pong alam sa japanese... thanks

edit: @shan: labo talga ako as in... may pasok kasi... hindi nako naka txt la nako load eh. ahhaha :salut:

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 9th, '09, 03:24

@hanakuruso

nice bka mapagalitan tau nyan :lol

"night painful death" = yoru itami wo tomonau shi 夜痛みを伴う死
"night pain death" = yoru no itami shi 夜の痛み死

ja mata ne...

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Feb 9th, '09, 04:05

MochaValencia wrote:@EJ: Thread hopping ka sa International Communites ah. By the way, I'm not sure kung may sumagot na sa tanong mo, pero pwede ang international shipping sa Amazon. Here's some shipping information. Kaso nga lang di ko pa nata-try ang services nila. YesAsia and eBay kasi ako. Mas mahal nang konti sa YesAsia pero may may free international shipping, titirik nga lang ang mata mo kakahintay. ----- P.S. Wag kang manakot ng mga bago. Haha. "Initiation" daw. :lol
thread hopping ba?..para naman hindi nalang lagi "Pinoy Addicts Community Thread part III" ang nakikita nilang nasa latest forum posts :lol :mrgreen: ...thanks dun sa shipping info, mukhang mas ok dun mag shop ng items :D ...toxic nga yang yesasia...

Hello sa mga sempais at kohais ko dito :mrgreen: :salut: :cheers:

swit_thng,biniBningPunkista,ayshaella,sweetserenity08,elaidiosa,chammy8815,Hanakurosu,happy_don5,trapnest,
cutekid,angel_rina,leenkath16,saeki,nelo,chellebrad,alanmartires,akamaru,r3ika,radee,nekOzuki21,shysn0b,
xbatio66,macoxiv,mochavalencia,Hazelkenro,kittykhatz20 ...pati sa mga neophytes (I'm core2quadcore, wanna play? :twisted: )
===========================================

:w00t: ang daming bago atang nagpopost ah...sana maging active at regulars kayo dito..yung mga neophytes na sasama sa EB tip ko magdala kayo ng salonpas saka epikasent oil tamang tama ang setting (UP) dun natin isasagawa ang initiation nyo :twisted: :alcoholic:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 9th, '09, 13:37

@hazel

ore wa bishounen Laugh
gus2ng gus2 nio tlgang ginagawa yn nu? ganda mo cguro kya ganyan k! hahaha Big Smile

Eh?atashi Kerei na?dare Ako!
di kaya hehehe!Ikaw cguro kasi
sabi mo Pretty boy ka hehehe!
Actually "wakarimasen" yung ibig mong sabihin hehehe
dun sa gustong gusto nio talgang ginagawa yan nu?

swit_thng

Post by swit_thng » Feb 9th, '09, 14:56

PACTERS! hello!

bukas na pala eb niyo ulit no? ahaha. good luck. sana mag-enjoy kayo~

nga pala, advance happy single awareness day! (pakshet) :whistling:

core2quadcore, hi sayo! :)

ahem ahem, mukhang may bagong nagkakaigihan dito ah. binabalik ba ang matchmaking powers ko? yiiii hazel at fjnoheart! :wub: :wub: :wub:

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 9th, '09, 16:20

EB ANnOuncement.:
Tueday, 8 pm sunken garden.
UP Diliman.

hope to see you there.
You guys have my number number right?
text text ^_^v

trapnest

Post by trapnest » Feb 9th, '09, 19:33

ok daan lng~

hmm~ puro ikuta toma napapanood ko ngaun hehe.
i'm still thinking if i should watch boys over flowers...
hahaha. bilis sinu tutulak saken? lol.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 9th, '09, 22:05

trapnest wrote:ok daan lng~

bilis, nood na boys over flowers. lolz...
ok naman sya so far... kahit nasa episode 2 palang ako at pinanood kolang sya ng raw!
:lol

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 10th, '09, 03:11

@core2quadcore

alam mu nakakatakot ka...ewan q kung bakit :P
iniisip q kung anung meaning ng username mu..curious lng

@swit_thng

oi wlng ganyanan marami p aqng pangarap s buhay...

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Feb 10th, '09, 10:02

hi fellow PACTers!

huwaw. EB na naman ang manila region! heheheh. goodluck! and hope you'll all enjoy.. sis rina & shan, ps: no blurr-ing. hahahah.

bi, nuod ka na ng Boys over Flowers! hehehe. pero hanggang ep8 palng yung na release na subs, ep11/12 na yung currently airing.. so far okay naman.. o, dalawa na kami ni shan! hehehe.

eds, yay! new labtim ba? hahaha. hazel :wub: fjnoheart - anu nga bang nickname mo..? ikaw ba to ang bisaya?

kitty, ej, hello din sa inyong dalawa.. heheh.

(eds, ayan pa o! bagong prospect mo rin. hehehe.)

nelo, anu na pala balita dun sa 'goddess persephone' mo na art..? heheheh.

bruh, elai, chelle, shan, rina at sa lahat na planong mag join ng Cebu EB, planuhin na!

:wub: :wub: :wub: kmusta ka naman..? :lol :lol :lol

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Feb 10th, '09, 12:39

Panawagan sa mga PANTAS ng jdramas. :D

Right now I'm watching Hataraki Man. Interesting naman siya pero mas interesado ako kay Sawamura Ikki yung immediate supervisor ni Matsukata. Sabi ng kapatid ko nasa Gokusen 1 daw siya, detective na sort of love interest ni Kumiko. Anyway, nag-lead na ba si Sawamura Ikki? I looked at his drama wiki profile, sobrang dami ang tv credits niya so magsho-short cut na lang ako't magtatanong sa inyo. :lol

Incidentally, I just finished watching Nodame Cantabile anime -- :lol di nakapaghintay sa Animax kaya minarathon na lang namin. Hmmm, mas gusto ko ang istorya sa anime kaya ini-imagine ko na lang si Tamaki Hiroshi yung animated character. Sa mga nakapanood na ng live action na interesado sa istorya, maganda ang story telling sa anime, mas kilig.

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 10th, '09, 15:09

ayshaella wrote:
nelo, anu na pala balita dun sa 'goddess persephone' mo na art..? heheheh.
wala parin :lol :P walang ideang pumapasok sa utak ko hehehe!
kaylangan ko ng inspirational art :-)

sa mga nakapanood ng Celeb to binbo taro
share ko lang tong Ending Theme ng dorama baka wala pa kayu nito ^__^

http://rapidshare.com/files/194687812/K ... i.mp3.html

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 10th, '09, 18:15

tunix_2008

Oh really nandun ang Bro mo sa GOkusen 1 hehehe!
nu papel nya dun bakit taga JAPAN ba Bro mo hehehe!
Actually napanuod ko na din ang HATARAKI MAN kaso
di ko pa napanuod ang ENDING Nya..Putol kasi sa PIRATa
hanggang EP8 lang sya hehehe!

Ayshaella

DOmo!

Nelo

Nu na balita?

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 10th, '09, 23:19

Ohaiyo minna!

am still very sleepy.. patay tlga ako nito sa work ngaun.. ^o^..

hayz.. I'm back at the net world.. ngaun lng tlga.. heheh.. wo xiang nian ni!

@kittykhatz20,
sa Cypress, Cavite.. tga saan ka po?

cutekid

Post by cutekid » Feb 11th, '09, 01:08

hello sa inyong lahat!

dumaan lang....

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 11th, '09, 05:30

padaan din..

Kamusta ang Eb nyo?

tunix_2008

Post by tunix_2008 » Feb 11th, '09, 05:34

hazelkenro wrote:tunix_2008
Oh really nandun ang Bro mo sa GOkusen 1 hehehe!
nu papel nya dun bakit taga JAPAN ba Bro mo hehehe!
Actually napanuod ko na din ang HATARAKI MAN kaso
di ko pa napanuod ang ENDING Nya..Putol kasi sa PIRATa
hanggang EP8 lang sya hehehe!
Actually I said the actor Sawamura Ikki was in Gokusen 1. I'm asking about him. Does anybody know if he ever played lead in any jdrama or movie?
Thanks in advance for any info. :-)

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Feb 11th, '09, 08:36

fjnoheart wrote:@core2quadcore
alam mu nakakatakot ka...ewan q kung bakit :P
iniisip q kung anung meaning ng username mu..curious lng
naku wag kang matakot sakin ako pinaka harmless sa pacters :mrgreen: :twisted: , meaning ng username ko? click mo to :alcoholic:
---------------------------===============================-----------------------------

ayshaella wrote: ej, hello din sa inyong dalawa.. heheh.
(eds, ayan pa o! bagong prospect mo rin. hehehe.)

masama yan madam presi :fear: :sweat:

--------------------------===============================----------------------------

Kakapagod ang EB kanina :faint: pero masaya :mrgreen: :cheers: :thumright: ...salamat nga pala sa nag-isponsor samin KFC,Teletech,Softbank at SMBc sa uulitin guys :alcoholic: :mrgreen: :clap:

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 11th, '09, 16:49

@core2quadcore

ok sabi mo eh...hahaha un pla un., disturbed lng cguro aq sa word n "core" :mrgreen:

to all

minna-san genki wa zairyuu desu

ja mata ne....gyabo! :lol

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 11th, '09, 18:17

Actually I said the actor Sawamura Ikki was in Gokusen 1. I'm asking about him. Does anybody know if he ever played lead in any jdrama or movie?
Thanks in advance for any info. Smile
Heres yung profile ni Swamura Ikki Courtesy of DRAMAWIKIsee mo na lang jan kung saan sya mga nag LEAD alam ko sa AME TO YUME lead sya dun eh..Ang Role nya dito ay isang GHost ng TATAY...hehehe!.

Anu ba yun may Pinoy Version din ng "METEOR GARDEN"
ANg mga Pinoy Talga Ayaw PATALO hehehe!!

nelo

Post by nelo » Feb 11th, '09, 19:50

@hazel
nanonood ako ng heaven's coins :-)

at eto pa ^^

trapnest

Post by trapnest » Feb 11th, '09, 20:17

biniBningPunkista wrote:
trapnest wrote:ok daan lng~

bilis, nood na boys over flowers. lolz...
ok naman sya so far... kahit nasa episode 2 palang ako at pinanood kolang sya ng raw!
:lol
lol 'ok naman' <_<;; parang hinihintay mong di mo magustuhan e hahaha
nanonood ng raw amf. haha buti kung jap kayanin ko pa ata. pero mas madali isulat korean pla. haha.
ayshaella wrote:bi, nuod ka na ng Boys over Flowers! hehehe. pero hanggang ep8 palng yung na release na subs, ep11/12 na yung currently airing.. so far okay naman..
'so far okay naman' ~ hahaha isa ka pa e.
ayshaella wrote: o, dalawa na kami ni shan! hehehe.
LOL! hahaah

~

IPPO! :D

haha Celeb to Binbo pla di ko pa natapos <_< ;; pero na nonood na ako ng Triangle tska Voice hahaha. crap. haah adikan muna sa drama :alcoholic: ala pa naman work e hahaha.

Advance Happy Valentines nga pala guys :D
:wub:

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 11th, '09, 20:59

Nelo

Heavens Coin (hOshi No Kinka)hehehe!
Interesting AH!medical din like IRYU and CODE BLUE hehehe!
Parang ngayonn ko lang nakilala mga CAsT nyan.!

Sa mga MAhilig sa "KDORAMA" heres yung LIST na DAPat
nyong ABANGAN hehehe!

2009 Alien Baseball Team
Genre: Sport
Episodes: 21
Broadcast: 2009
Cast: Kim Min Jung, Kim Sung Kyum , Park Jung Hak, Park Sang Min, Song Ah Young, Yoon Tae Young
Description: N/A

A Man's Story
Genre: Action, Romance
Episodes: N/A
Broadcast: March 2009
Cast: Lee Philip, Park Yong Ha, Kim Kang Woo, Park Shi Yeon
Description: Park Yong Ha portrays man who once had it all. A scam ruined his family and his father's company went bankrupt because of him. He wants revenge against those who made his life a living hell. Park Shi Yeon is his girlfriend who works diligently in order to help him repay his debts.

Cain and Abel
Genre: Action, Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast: February 2009
Cast: Chae Jung Ahn, Han Ji Min, Shin Hyun Joon, So Ji Sub
Description: Cho In is a very gifted doctor who has everything that he wants whereas his older brother, Seon Woo, is jealous of all the attention that Cho In receives. Seon Woo blames his brother for taking everything good in his life away from him. Seon Woo blames Cho In for getting their father's love, getting more recognition as a doctor, and for stealing the woman he loves.

Cinderella Man
Genre: Drama, Romance
Broadcast: April 2009
Cast: Han Eun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo
Description: The story of a man who would be playing two lives.

City Hall
Genre: N/A
Cast: Ryu Shi Won

Four Seasons
Genre: Romance
Cast: Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), Jun Ji Hyun
Description: A story between a female war correspondent and an adopted child who becomes a mercenary for France.

Fashion King
Episodes: 16
Cast: Cha Seung Won, Nam Gyu Ri
Description: The drama is about the life of individuals who work in the fashion industry.

Full House 2
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Broadcast: August 2009
Cast: Yoon Eun Hye

Hateful but Once Again
*Ongoing*
Episodes: 24
Cast: Go Eun Mi, Jung Gyu Woon, Min-Sik Choi, Oh Joo Eun, Park Ye Jin
Description: Lee Min Chul is the Korean male version of Paris Hilton. He meets an ambitious woman and marries her. One of her goals is to become the first lady of their nation. She grooms Min Chul into a successful corporate leader.

Heaven's Postman
Broadcast: May 2009
Cast: Kim Jae Joong (Hero), Han Hyo Joo
Description: The drama is about a messenger who connects the Afterlife with the present world. He will be a mailman who is in charge of sending the death of a friend or family member (of a person) up to heaven.
*NOTE: There will be 7 episodes each with a different story, and Jaejoong will only be coming out in the 1st episode.

IRIS
Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller
Broadcast: 2009
Cast: Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Jung Joon Ho, Kim Seung Woo, T.O.P
Description: Kim Hyun Joon (Lee Byung Hun) is an assassin who belongs to a top secret organization known as the "NSS" whereas T.O.P is an assassin who works in another secret organization located in the United States called "IRIS" and was ordered to kill Hyun Joon. Lee Myung Hee is a psychological analyst who plays an important role in bring Hyun Joon into the "NSS."

Princess Ja Myung Go
Genre: Historical, Period Drama, Romance
Episodes: 50
Cast: Park Min Young, Jung Ryu Won, Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Mi Sook, Lee Young Yoo, Moon Sung Geun, Park Hyo Joo
Description: A love story about Princess Nak-rang who fell in love with a spy from Goguryeo. She tore the drums of her country so that Goguryeo could attack her country, Nangnang-guk, without warning. However, Nak-rang's love story with Hodong is further complicated due to the fact that Nak-rang's older sister Ja Myung is in love with Hodong as well.

Queen Seon Duk
Genre: Historical, Period Drama
Episodes: 50
Broadcast: May 2009
Cast: Ko Hyun Jung, Lee Yo Won, Myung Se Bin, Nam Ji-Jyeon, Seo Young-Hee, Yoo Seung Ho
Description: King Jinpyeong did not have any sons to name as a successor to his throne. Thus he named his eldest daughter, Princess Duk Man, to be his successor. The drama will be about the life of Princess Duk Man who was later known as Queen Seon Duk, the first Queen of Silla.

Swallow the Sun
Episodes: 24
Broadcast: June 2009
Cast: Ha Ji Won, Ji Sung, Jun Kwang Ryul, Kim Jung Tae, Sung Yu Ri, Yoon Yoo Sun
Description: This novel-based story revolves mainly around four people who are drawn to Seogwipo, Jeju for a project.

The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House
Genre: Family, Romance
Broadcast: March 2009
Cast: Park Sun Young, Son Hyun Joo
Description: Son Hyun Joo will portray a man who is the eldest of four sons and works hard to earn money to support his family. He is also a man who cannot forget his first love. His mother wants him to get married because he is already 38 years old.

Unseen Warfare (Strange Heroes)
Cast: Lee Jun Ki

Friend, The Untold Story
Cast: Hyun Bin, Kim Min Joon, Suh Do Young, Cha Seung Won, Jang Dong Geun (cameo), Joo Jin Mo (cameo), Park Shi Yeon (cameo)

Triple
Episodes: 16
Cast: Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Sun Gyun, Yoon Kye Sang, Min Hyo Rin, Nam Gyu Ri
Description: This drama is about a short-track speed skater (Kang Ji Hwan), a female figure skater (Min Hyo Rin), and their two coaches. It will show how two skaters from completely different backgrounds train to become successful figure skaters. Lee Sun Gyun and Yoon Kye Sang are employees in an ad agency.

credits: dramawiki + dramafever + coolsmurf

Source: AF

-Abangan ko si cguro yung FULL HAUS 2 hehehe!papasok si "EUN"

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 01:36

Sa Full House 2, si Rain pa rin ba at Yoon Eun Hye ang bida?

hazelkenro

Post by hazelkenro » Feb 12th, '09, 06:29

colyn7 wrote:Sa Full House 2, si Rain pa rin ba at Yoon Eun Hye ang bida?
Ang sabi sa news GUEST lang daw si EUN dun

Si Song KYe PA din daw Bida..

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 12th, '09, 06:47

you might already know this.,
top 50 jdorama of jdorama.com

1. GTO - 627 votes
2.Gokusen
3. Hana yori Dango
4. 1 litre of tears
5.nobuta wo produce
6. summer snow
7.long vacation
8.beautiful life
9.pride
10.good luck
11.love generation
12.orange days
13.Gokusen 2
14.train man
15.nodame cantabile
16. you're my pet
17.hana yori dango 2
18.crying out love
19.hero
20.my boss my hero
21.kurosagi
22.mukodono
23. hana kimi
24.stand up
25.majo no jouken
26.attention please
27.dragon zakura
28.h2 kimi to itahibi
29.kamisama mou sukoshi dake
30.kou kou kyoushi 2003
31.love revolution
32.yamato nadeshiko
33.dechikatta kekkon
34.proposal daikakusen
35.beach boys
36.strawberry on the shortcake
37.engine
38.waterboys
39.lunch no joou
40.attack no.1
41.trick
42.taiyou no uta
43.last christmas
44.Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi
45.antique
46.boku dake no madonna
47.friends
48.itazura no kiss
49.ace wo narae
50.hotman - 70 votes
tanong lng po what do you think of.."ang babaeng hinugot sa aking tadyang"
i dont get the flow of the story...d ko maintindihan kung san tumatakbo istorya..and whats with the title (d ko makuha *slow*)

arigato..ja

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 07:39

hazelkenro wrote:
colyn7 wrote:Sa Full House 2, si Rain pa rin ba at Yoon Eun Hye ang bida?
Ang sabi sa news GUEST lang daw si EUN dun

Si Song KYe PA din daw Bida..
my bad.. Song Hye Kyo pala.. hahhaha

colyn7

Post by colyn7 » Feb 12th, '09, 07:43

oh well. sorry.. don't watch GMA primetime.. sa hapon lng.. hehehe..

Akai Ito is becoming my my BEST JDORAMA for the year 2009....

hehehe...Highly recommended.. and nalito ako kai Ryo.. akala ko si Teppei..

kakalito din kasi yung signature ni fgnoheart, Te-chan pero parang si Ryo ata yan e...

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 12th, '09, 08:15

@colyn

eh?? d aq pedeng mgkamali
medyo hawig nga cla sa ilang instances :lol but te-chan's smile is unique...look at the very end of his smile and you'll see what i mean...d ba xa ung bading n laging kasama ni hiro sa hana kimi ska xa ata c sano s waterboys 2...

hahaha money war at lalola lng tlga pinapanood q s kapuso...nka2asar kc ung mga tadyangers they want me to watch it...
Last edited by fjnoheart on Feb 12th, '09, 08:23, edited 1 time in total.

ayshaella

Post by ayshaella » Feb 12th, '09, 08:17

hi PACTers!

nelo, basahin mo kasi ang Whitney, My Love. hahahahah. jowk! andun ang imaginary image (?) ko ng 'persephone'. hehehe. kng marunong at maganda lng sana ako mag draw. LOL.

bi, 'so far okay naman' seems to be the safest answer kasi. hahaha. amidst all the LeeMinHo-mania (f4leader) bias kasi ako kay KimHyunJoong (JiHoo/Rui) - who doesn't seem to get that much positive reviews on his character-acting (except from all those ss501 fangirlies - me!me!me!)

ej
, nakuh. di yan masama! di yan drugs eh. hahahah. katuwaan lng yan ej. sumama ka pala sa EB sa UPDil?

chelle, i hope u got my offline msg sa ym. sana ul find time na makapunta kang cebu by march20-23. P.L.E.A.S.E ^^

bruh, TNT called up. ur precious package will be delivered either by today afternoon or saturday morning. yay! DRAMA MARATHON mode na ako nyan! LOL. all my thanks tlaga! u know i luv u! hehehe.

core2quadcore

Post by core2quadcore » Feb 12th, '09, 08:38

fjnoheart wrote:@core2quadcore
ok sabi mo eh...hahaha un pla un., disturbed lng cguro aq sa word n "core"

ano meron sa "core" at nadidisturbed ka? :scratch: , i-tagay mo nalang yan :mrgreen: :alcoholic:, kapag ng EB ulit ang pacters sa Manila Branch sumama ka, para sabay sabay kayo nila colyn at tunix sa initiation matindi tinding spanking ang magaganap kaya baon kayo ng epikasent oil saka salonpas yung nasa box ah wag yung sachet sachet lang kulang yun :twisted: :dance: :clap:

==================================

ayshaella wrote:ej, nakuh. di yan masama! di yan drugs eh. hahahah. katuwaan lng yan ej. sumama ka pala sa EB sa UPDil?
hindi po madam presi :mrgreen:, may EB rin yung ibang pacter kahapon pero mas malapit saka may isponsor at may giveaway na dorama dibedi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:...masama yan, parang drugs yan eh baka ma-adik ka sa labteam mo :alcoholic:

=================
=======================
=============================

Yes malapit na magsabado :cheers: :wub: :alcoholic:

Hanakurosu

Post by Hanakurosu » Feb 12th, '09, 08:53

@ej ano meron sa sabado ahhahha
lupet ng eb eh me pa give away pang mga debidi... lupet talga...

fjnoheart

Post by fjnoheart » Feb 12th, '09, 09:26

@core

ok po :thumright:...nice kulang b ung sachet XD