Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 25th, '09, 03:46

freack

I am waiting for good versions of those songs, i think DTS would be the one i'd like the most of all three but no matter what i already like Rescue better than all three XD

Japanese Romeo? Me too but live!! or better not XD don't want to be sent to jail for atempt murder on Juliet XD poor girl If you want to see how he looks drop by here

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/

Lots of news and serious information ;) You won't regret it!

Natsu-pi

After the last thing that happened with Jin i have no use for gossip but thanks anyway, the updates on dramas seem nice

Only Insane

Thanks :) but i prefer the whole picture much more, it gives a better feeling no like two people ignoring themselves XD and it is nice to see Koki by kame's side :)

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Jan 25th, '09, 11:54

Ginoru wrote:
Natsu-pi

After the last thing that happened with Jin i have no use for gossip but thanks anyway, the updates on dramas seem nice
what last thing?
Last edited by Natsu-pi on Jan 26th, '09, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 25th, '09, 21:37

Some "fans" thought that Invasion of Privacy was something "funny issue" to comment to everyone and spreaded it all around, causing extreme turmoil and problems thanks to "mindful" fans who thought intruding in a total unkwon's life was something allowed to them; reaching worldwide and even to the jimusho itself and causing Jin to lose one of the small bits of normal life he had.

I already disliked gossip about all of them before this because people doesn't realize that it can affect them negatively and rob them of the little pieces of normal life they have, but after this i like it even less.

By the way, you didn't need to requote the whole post and pic ;)

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Jan 25th, '09, 22:04

I undestand that. But what are you referring to?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 25th, '09, 22:21

This
Edited off
It won't be me who makes this roll and roll so i'll edit or delete this later *Edited*
Last edited by Ginoru on Jan 26th, '09, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Jan 26th, '09, 01:15

This topic is an interesting one. For one I'm not the paparazzis biggest fan. The lengths they go to just for a snap-shot...being a celeb really is a double-edged sword...
Last edited by sahansah on Jan 27th, '09, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 26th, '09, 02:08

Exactly
Good he didn't get into bigger problems with Je because of that
The worst part of all this is that there were "FANS" who did it...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Jan 29th, '09, 06:36

Privacy violation is really unacceptable :cussing: All celebrities have the right to keep his own private life :x
BTW, I just watch the CM of OD PV and if the PV is just like this,i can say I'm TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED 'cos they announced at the first place it is a rock song:-( Just wait for other upcoming CM and see if there's something that can relieve me :unsure:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 29th, '09, 08:02

ruby_fann
who said One Drop is rock? XDDD

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jan 30th, '09, 11:49

my cousin was convincing me to make a fan-fic out of this guy. I do love Jin, but he's not in my priority list... but lately... he's been bugging me more and more until i just can't take it and i start to like the actor.

hence, i made the fic with this kind of character in mind.

do check it out when you have the time. (and please don't hate me for pairing him up with Aya) i would have paired him up with myself or my cousin but then again... you guys might just kill me off because of that. :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 2nd, '09, 23:42

FINALLY BACK!!!!!! I Had not been able to log in in a week!!! :cry:

LOL Mirokujin

Who? Je official web page XD go figure!!!

They really have a weird ear XD XD

Ruby

That's why it is always better to judge after listening ;)

Yes, that's a point why i am so against discussing rumors, 1st are fake 2nd they are intrusive 8)

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 3rd, '09, 23:58

Ginoru wrote:freack

I am waiting for good versions of those songs, i think DTS would be the one i'd like the most of all three but no matter what i already like Rescue better than all three XD
I totally agree. Out of the songs on ONE DROP, i like DTS the most. But when i heard Rescue, good grief, that just did it for me. I can't wait to see the PV for that. :wub: On My Mind isn't really my cup of tea. I wonder what On Your Mind will sound like. LOL.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 4th, '09, 19:50

Yes, manybe because it sounds different, something new to rise our curiosity, but as it happened with you nothing beats "RESCUE" !! And no wonder! One of the men behind it is one of the men behind "GOLD"! LOL I knew it reminded me of old times for some reason XD

Have you seen OD PV?? Looks cool but it has a weird feeling XDXD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 5th, '09, 06:27

Ginoru
I just watch the short version.I'm still nor satisfied with it but Jin is cool in it.About the dancing section,i like the one in DUES more but who knows,i may change my mind after i watch the full PV :-)
BTW,have you guys known that Rescue will be released the same day as DBSK new single 8) I'm so eager to see the "battle" although i know 100% that Kat-tun will win :roll

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 5th, '09, 14:23

ruby

Watched, and from what i read about the filming i think i'm going to have more fun with the making :lol Then again thi video granted two wishes for me, Ueda with dark make up and both Jin and him with the wind blown out of their faces XD

You could see the dance? XD It is so dark and so far away that i think until the full version we won't really see the dance lol

Yes, i know Rescue vs Survivor i think it is really funny

freack

Post by freack » Feb 5th, '09, 14:23

ruby_fann

Ginoru
I just watch the short version.I'm still nor satisfied with it but Jin is cool in it.About the dancing section,i like the one in DUES more but who knows,i may change my mind after i watch the full PV
BTW,have you guys known that Rescue will be released the same day as DBSK new single I'm so eager to see the "battle" although i know 100% that Kat-tun will win
Definitelly...Among the new singles,Rescue is the best after DTS... I watched PV and i feel the same feelings as Ginoru ..looking forward to the day DTS pv release actually...In japan DBSK have no chance against Kat-tun..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '09, 01:05

freack

In my case teh order is reversed, first Rescue and then DTS...until i get to hear 7 Days Battle and OMM XD

Ok, i saw the full version ...and we still can't see the dance properly!!! LOOLL

It will be "Rescue" vs "Survivor" XDXD

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Feb 6th, '09, 01:42

Will there be a PV for D-T-S?
That would be news for me.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '09, 15:19

charia-chan

New for you and all of us XD The most B-sides have is a live performance....when they have :( I am still waiting for a couple of B-sides to be performed...¬¬

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 6th, '09, 15:28

heard that the album of DBSK will coincide with the release of the new KAT-TUN album...i hope that they will do ok...cuz frankly,eventhough i'm not a fan of DBSK, i must say that the boys of DBSK have very good voices and good songs too...i hope that KAT-TUN will make hits like they did when during the pre-debut days...their songs then are very very good....and Jin looked good as always in the preview...ganbatte on Jin's movie and KAT-TUN's album...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 8th, '09, 07:33

Ginoru:
There is going to be DTS PV?Really?It sounds very new to me :blink And will it be included in the DVD for the limited edition?Yeah,i think the names are funny and i know that DBSK fans are talling about their idols suvivor after the battle LOL :whistling:
shosef
As far as i knoe,Kat-tun will release single "Rescue" the same day as DBSK's Survivor and i know nothing about the album :scratch: Yeah,I'm always praying for Kat-tun remake the first week sale record like Real Face every time i know a single is coming out :roll BTW,I don't hate DBSK but i can't stand that when reding what their fans say about Kat-tun in this event.Some of them even say Kat-tun has no talent! :x Therefore,i hope Kat-tun will make a sale of more than 400.000 or 500.000 8)

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 8th, '09, 11:16

well, it's true that all members of DBSK have good voices compared to each of the members of KAT-TUN...but to say that KAT-TUN is talentless is really false....i think they based it on the fact that JE boys may seem just doing cutesy stuff...cuz let's face it there are some whose voices are not really good...but hey, let's give them credit cuz since young they are working their ass off...i can say that at least a JE boy has talent if not in singing, composing, dancing then maybe in acting or even hosting...AT LEAST IN ONE AREA....so let's not put them down....they are just living their dream....

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 8th, '09, 18:32

Ginoru wrote:charia-chan

New for you and all of us XD The most B-sides have is a live performance....when they have :( I am still waiting for a couple of B-sides to be performed...¬¬
That stinks. I'd love to see a PV for D-T-S. Oh well. :unsure: Though i guess we're even lucky if they perform some of the B-sides.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 9th, '09, 00:37

ruby

No there's no PV

beanybeans

Well, even out of japan it is strange for b sides to be made intoPV's ;)

I am sure they will perform them XD tehy need to fill three hours during 7 days!! (and i hope they don't add more days due to demand!! :S)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 10th, '09, 22:41

what makes me feel uncomfortable about DBSK is definitely their fans~XD
Some of them have a big mouth but little mind~
talent? what's talent they are talking about? Neither of DBSK or KT does its own music~XD (actually ueda wrote 13 songs for his solo concerts and some of them are pretty good^^)
If they are talking about singing skills, then KT has Jin who can handle various genre, while in DBSK only two guys can sing and basically only pop. Honestly, I never see Jin as someone super talented although his stage can definitely knock you down without a doubt.

btw, why nobody talks about the PV and the making and mag scans here?

this song is really not my type, but Jin looks beautiful in the pv and the making is funny and cute

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 11th, '09, 04:01

actually Jin did some songs...Murasaki, Care etc...Kame did to with Kizuna....but let's admit it..i watched DBSK sing their song Love in the Ice....and their voices is really good....and they sang it live....i have to give them that much....i won't take that away from them...let's just say both bands have talents...if not in composing then in their performing and singing skills...and actually some members of DBSK did write some lyrics to their songs...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 11th, '09, 17:57

Yes, we better go back to Jin and KT, anyway i don't mind any others at teh moment :P

Making was fun on parts but it could have been much funnier!!! They always seem to miss really fun stuff! I am beguinning to think that they rent blind cameras and/or photographers!!

JWeb reports are funnier and don't have images :( The only good thing is that Jin looks great here despite his "Long Hair!" as screamed by Koki growing to cover his coat as told by Maru XD lol

And they could sew his clothes better.....he was losing bits by the second XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 11th, '09, 19:08

I dont think you should compare these two bands though... KAT-TUN might be a Boy Band but they are certainly not the stereotypical boy band like other are...

I think thats one good point that set them apart from others...

I mean most of theire songs are rock songs and then seccond of all they appear less fruity like the others...

Or is it just me?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '09, 01:20

Karate-ka Long time not see ^^

Yes that's right, they are more "serious" as you say, i have heard them been called "the normal guys" and i agree, other Je bands overdo their "love" "shine" "sparkle" and all that :glare: And if they were more pop i wouldn't be around probably 8)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 12th, '09, 06:39

Yeah,i like Kat-tun because of thei Pop-rock songs so it's funny that i first notice them because of Yorokobi no Uta LOL :whistling: I don't really want to compare Kat-tun and DBSK as long as their fans don't insult our beloved boys :|
Miroku :
Totally agree with you.I really admire Jin's voice and his skill on stage 'cause he makes me can't get my eyes out of him :wub: Even when he's sleepy,i'm still glued to the screen :lol I really love Hesitate 'cause it's the first solo song of him i listened and it gave me a warm feeling :-) And Jin in the PV is ver very very pretty :roll He makes me like :w00t: .But the PV gives me an impression like it is a limousine car exhibition :salut:
Ginoru
I haven't watched the PV,just see the screencap(I will wait for my DVD to arrive^^)Once again,Jin sleeping is really adorabale and it's funny that Ueda make Jin pay for his piano playing :P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 12th, '09, 14:34

Ginoru wrote:Karate-ka Long time not see ^^

Yes that's right, they are more "serious" as you say, i have heard them been called "the normal guys" and i agree, other Je bands overdo their "love" "shine" "sparkle" and all that :glare: And if they were more pop i wouldn't be around probably 8)
Yeah i agree thats why love KAT-TUN so much allong side Tokio Those two aint that cliche....

jinli

Post by jinli » Feb 12th, '09, 15:10

Jin's cute ^^
Thank you

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 13th, '09, 00:04

Ruby
Even when he's sleepy

the PV gives me an impression like it is a limousine car exhibition
i just have to ...LOOOOOOOOLL XD so true

;) Ueda knows where to hit Jin to shock him well XD

Karate-ka

Exactly, they show quality and being different :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 13th, '09, 13:59

Ginoru wrote:Ruby
Even when he's sleepy

the PV gives me an impression like it is a limousine car exhibition
i just have to ...LOOOOOOOOLL XD so true

;) Ueda knows where to hit Jin to shock him well XD

Karate-ka

Exactly, they show quality and being different :)
LOL when i read that i almost screamed "KAT-TUN POWER"

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '09, 22:33

LOL Yeah!! And Junno is the batteries XD

Bringing one of the recent magazines pics ;) He looks the same as two years ago doesn't he?

Credits Pantip Cafe

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 15th, '09, 07:51

Look like OD is not doing very well and i doubt if it could reach 300.000 by the end of the week :-( It sound ridiculous but I just started to buy Kat-tun single from White X'mas and the two singles i buy don't do well so it makes me feel quite awkward :scratch: Hope Rescue will be different 'cause it is a wonderful song :-) BTW,Rescue HQ version is out on Kat-tun Love 8)
About Jin picture,it is put right next to Kame one and the two seem to have really different pose and give me very different impression on each of them(don't know if you got what i mean^^) :blink I think Jin should do some weighlifting or go to gym more often to make him look healthier and stronger :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 15th, '09, 12:04

I realy like ONE DROP though i mean its very catchy and all that, But to me rescue seems to be more suitable for the drama Rescue.
I mean i kinda expected something els with Kami no Shizuku oh well...

But i realy like ONE DROP...

@ruby_fan: I think too, but i think that because... Well lets go a bit of topic okay, I dont know how many of you know this but there is going to be a Live action Dragonball Movie coming out in less then 2 months. Now Goku is being played by JUstin Chatwin, i preferd Goku to be asian but it seems they got a Caucasian guy for it and plus he is a alien.

But to me if Jin was more musculair(oh damn my english), he could made a pretty decent goku as far as looks.

PLus goku is careless like Jin...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '09, 20:43

LOL ruby

Don't think about it too much XD It is a time of crisis we should be happy they break the 250000 already ;)

Jin is too thin lately according to fans so he better either go to gym or eat more or Dome could eat him

Karate-ka

I still have more trust in Rescue than OD, they should realize that their singles do better the most they depart from popish, at least Rescue is a look to the past :)

Following your offtopic, i always wanted Massu to be goku XD they already have the same face...almost :P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 17th, '09, 20:50

Ginoru wrote:

Karate-ka

I still have more trust in Rescue than OD, they should realize that their singles do better the most they depart from popish, at least Rescue is a look to the past :)

Following your offtopic, i always wanted Massu to be goku XD they already have the same face...almost :P

Oh lol yeah and they both love to eat...

freack

Post by freack » Feb 21st, '09, 19:09

After a while here i am...

wow the thread was busy ...hope it goes like this...

I finally watch Rescue live performance and.....I fell inlove .. harmony rythm is soo much better in live performance for me duno ehehe.. I also realized that both OD and Rescue, the singing part is more significantthan other songs..i mean every member have a part of these songs .. I didnt think kame can sing english like this ehehe ..wow..I fell in love with KAT-TUN again and again ..

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 22nd, '09, 07:49

I just watch the performance too.Rescue is wonderful but i feel that the chorus is somehow repetitive 8) Have you watched CK?This episode is quite nonsense but really funny :glare: :lol
Jin comes in the first place in CDTV Who you want to be as your lover :thumright: :cheers:
BTW,More and more,I started to want to burn all Jin's hats :glare: The fact that he keep wearing them to cover his beautiful face is becoming irritating :scratch:

freack

Post by freack » Feb 22nd, '09, 07:54

CK
yes I watched .. and it was very funny..lie detectorrr ehehehe...Arashi love!!

REscue

It is repeative indeed but this also gives another harmony dunno ..really like it. Now my first one is Rescue, second DTS and OD...

LOL after Jin's hats Kame's new image is bad also sunglasses.. I hope he wont keep using it like jin...

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Feb 22nd, '09, 08:08

I love RESCUE. It has a really good beat. :-) That MS RESCUE performance was quite nice too. Though i'm not digging the hat look for Jin either. It doesn't work too well for Jin. His whole look kinda reminded me of how he looked on MS when he was performing a part of his LOVEJUICE solo. He was wearing a hat too which i didn't think complimented him. On the other hand, i like the shades on Kame. I think people can pull the shade thing off more than the hat look. Anyway, looking forward to seeing that PV for RESCUE. I wonder if it'll have explosive scenes since it's a "rescue" song. I saw the fire elements in the screens in the background of the RESCUE MS performance. So maybe something like that will be incorporated. Hehe.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 22nd, '09, 18:52

Karate-ka

LOL XD

freack

Rescue is a much better song than OD(which is rather forgetable) :) They still need to fine tune a couple of things but can't wait to hear more performances of this one.

Most KT songs give more weight to song than dance, which i am grateful because that makes them a bit different :) OD gave too much to dance which is good since the song itself had no real weight on it's own

Cartoon was so funnyXD the arashi part i din't mind but the who you hate answer by kame was the best part!! arrows pointing to Jin and Ueda Yeah!! XD

ruby

If you pay good attention is not repetitive since everytime they hit it is sanfg by a different trio and in different ranges, that makes the song quite difficult and pleasant to hear, you can repeat it all you want and always find something new you had not noticed before, so many layers of music to enjoy! OD is way more repetitive but sadly has much less interesting bits to make it appealing :(

Cartoon was fun in the habitual places, Maru torture!!!! XD

Yeah i know about CDTV 4th time in arow for Jin XD And he still thinks he's not sexy at all

beany

Rescue is a very good song, and links with some of their best old ones, She said, Never Again, Gold...maybe because it was written by the same guy who wrote Gold :)

I like it because it is a song that stays in your head without being annoying, is very interesting musicaly and rather difficult to sing :) not to mention it had been a long time since i wanted to dance a song XD I can't wait to see this one performed more times, i hope we get more MS, Heyx3, Utaban...all needed apart from Cartoon of course :)

And can't wait to see the PV according to descriptions it has to be interesting!!

About Jin's hat...we are considering beguinning a campaign agains it XD maybe if we request Maru and Ueda we may get some results :P
Can't understand his mania of hidding his face ¬¬

Natsu-pi

Post by Natsu-pi » Feb 23rd, '09, 10:13

The CDTV best artist lover the results are out and guess what...
No.1 赤西仁(KAT-TUN)Akanishi Jin (omg he is rlly loved ne)
No.2 亀梨和也(KAT-TUN)Kamenashi Kazuya
No.3 山下智久(NEWS)Our dearest Yamashita Tomohisa (i think no.3 is good to!)
No.4 TAKAHIRO(EXILE)
No.5 hyde(L'Arc-en-Ciel)
No.6 増田貴久(NEWS)Masuda Takahisa (I didn't expect him here but good job!)
No.7 松本潤(嵐)Matsumoto Jun (arashi)
No.8 堂本光一(KinKi-Kids)Doumoto Koichi
No.9 錦戸亮(関ジャニ∞\NEWS) Nishikido Ryo (yay)
No.10 ジェジュン Hero JaeJoong (DBSK)
Akanishi no.1 xD congrats~~!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 25th, '09, 11:29

Ginoru:
Ah,i didn't mean that the chorus is boring and is all the same.I just think that they sang this part many times in the song(which makes me keep singing "I don't wanna cry alone" in the class till I catch the right notes :P ).And it is obvious that Rescue is a lot better than OD 8) I really like the backup voices in the song.Are they Jin's and Kame's?I just listened to Never Again and I can say Jin really amazed me again with his fabulous voice :wub:
And the MS performane,in the end,Jin stood in front of Maru and covered him on purpose^^It's so funny when i think Jin was revenging the moment when Maru did the same thing in the PV making :lol :mrgreen:
BTW,the very brief glimpse of Rescue PV is out.And OD just crosses the 300,000 limit :-) Have you seem the Rescue's covers?It is simple but give me a strong feeling maybe because of the orange LOL
Last edited by ruby_fann on Feb 25th, '09, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 25th, '09, 11:33

Jin is defitnetly a great singer. I was watching Vanila Kibun with Yamapi on the show as a guest, well im still quite new to Johnnys and all but do you guys realy thin Akanishi is a shy guy?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 25th, '09, 11:40

Not always but yes,Jin is shy in some situatrion.Do you still remember the CK episode when the guest acted as Jin's BF?Jin in this episode is so cute because of his shyness :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 25th, '09, 18:02

Ruby

That's one of the things that makes this song interesting, nop, backvoices are not Jin and kame, it's only Jin plus the division, meaning -> the song is divided 3 to 3 Jin+Ueda+Maru vs Junno+Koki+kame when one team sings the other keeps the note and vice versa

Jin is a playful kid :P

Oh yes i know, i get all my news here http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/ faster, accurate, not biased.... if you don't drop by i suggest you to do it ;)

Karate-ka

^^ Yes he is, as pi said, for certain things is better to leave Jin at home because he's too shy. The Jin on stage and the real one are quite different ;)

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Feb 25th, '09, 19:39

i just suddenly thought of making a wallpaper with jin in it... was sort of down lately and so i needed something to cheer me up. thanks to these three guys for getting me out of my blues. ^_^v anyone can grab the wallpaper if anyone wants to.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 26th, '09, 03:01

It's maybe late but I love Rescue live in MS soooooooooo much~~~~~~~~~~~~
ahhhhhhhh~just can't stop loving jin~~~~~~~
Jin's so at ease on the stage and the part after that silly "running up or whatever" totally melts my soul~

the cm of Rescue pv is also good^^

btw~who doesn't love this one?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Feb 26th, '09, 05:49

Ginoru
Thank for your info :-) Jin-Ueda-Maru is always my dreamteam 8) Yes,I do visit this page and it help me a lot^^
biniBningPunkista
You've done a ghood job :D Jin is always the one who can cheer me up when i need help to oversome my struggling time^^
Mirokujin
The performance is awesome but it's awkward that i can't see Jin fac clearly thanks to the hat :glare: I just saw the preview and look like it's theme is black and white?
Thanks for your pic.Jin in With is fabulous and I'm eagerly looking for the HQ scans :wub: Jin really know how to make always a fly trapped in his so-cool-and-cute oulook and his gorgeous voice :mrgreen:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 26th, '09, 09:26

WOOT THE CM

Oh btw do i see girls dancing behind them?

Wonder how crazy fans would react well i dont care anyway since im not gay LOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 26th, '09, 17:02

biniBningPunkista

Really nice choice of men there ;)

Mirokujin

LOL The dance in running up XD i couldn't help but to look at him like O_o and after seeing the CM even more XD

Now that i see the pic in a bigger size..it's curious he has a earth globe and a plane behind him :lol

Ruby

I think that not exactly B&W at least the guys have color

Karate-ka

LOL yeah you see them XD Ueda and his women!!

XD from my perspective as a fan i love it XD but i am also quite S and like to see how jealous fans reacts too XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 27th, '09, 02:58

Gin
I guess that's supposed to be a boy/man thing~;P

LoL at the dance in "I'm running on"~but cute for sure.
I just love his voice there and his cute interactions with Junno and Maru~cute cute cute!!!!

btw read the With interview. He talked about how he sees himself in KT, although I would hope he can be aware of the importance of himself in KT more, but I'm somehow moved by what he talks there.

freack

Post by freack » Mar 1st, '09, 23:56

I have just watched Sc performance (OD then Rescue) They are PERFECT especially Jin, Ueda and KAme ... Jin has cut his hair ..a new image everything looks fine on him :D

I am looking forward to Rescue PV.:D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 2nd, '09, 16:51

Mirokujin

More like kid XD

And i can add i liked to see JinDa at the beguinning ;P It was really funny to read japanese fans comments on that, "Real Face 2!!" :lol

Oh i think he knows, if not in a i know and use it way he knows where he stands and has many supports in Kt to be able to carry forward things he wants to do ;)

freack

LOOL Of course it was perfect XD It was not live!! If not kame wouldn't have been perfect XD he has a tendency to scream too much lately

Not sure if Jin cut his hair, with it wet is difficult to say, he has to do as Koyama told him XD Dry your hair!!! then we will know ;P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 2nd, '09, 17:24

ive heard a bit of 7 day battle, well im not liking that one why do they sound so robotic?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 3rd, '09, 07:42

Just a few seconds can't give me any exact impression^^I'm still waiting for a better demo of this song :-)
And With translation is out.I'm really touched by what JIn said.He's now a mature man :mrgreen: (but sometime he is still our bakaJin LOL)ANd the talk between Kat-tun members.It's funny that the person who are recently voted as the most ikemen say he can't act in a series about Ikemen :lol The fact that On your mind is the answer to On my mind drives me crazy>o<When first looking at the song title,I thought it may be a remix of On My Mind and now it turns out like that^^It is even more funny that Jin didn't about this info too :whistling:
BTW,I'm so eager on watching the PV 'cause a few seconds stirs up my curiousity so much :roll

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 3rd, '09, 21:35

Ginoru wrote:Mirokujin
Oh i think he knows, if not in a i know and use it way he knows where he stands and has many supports in Kt to be able to carry forward things he wants to do ;)
oh yeah, to think that he added six senses in the concerts last year. ah this reminds me my hatred towards the dvd...the bad photography and edditing in six senses and hell no!==

anyway, go Jin~don't stop cause you are the driving force in kt as Maru said.

freack

Post by freack » Mar 4th, '09, 16:00

Probably most of you have watched it but i have just watched this performance for the first time so wanna share it anyway

Enjoy Ueda&Jin coorperation :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GkTotlu ... =rec-HM-r2

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 6th, '09, 15:12

oh my god... are you for real? No.. is he for real?
What`s with this belly and with this this..face? xD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 6th, '09, 22:55

piislove94
that's the ep of ctkt shot long time ago, possibly in January if not earlier
In the movie of Bandage, there's a part Natsu (Jin's role) gets very down and throws himself somewhere tortured.
Although the movie was finished shooting early in December last year, it's highly possible for him as the leading actor to do make-up shots in the process of producing the movie (his facial hair was exactly what Natsu once has in the movie), which is supposed to be finished completely the end of this month. Other than kt stuffs, Jin was also busy recording songs for the movie.

Don't make a fuss about something you don't know, ok? You have no idea about Jin's schedule. A diet? are you serious?

Did you see this? Music station Febuary 23

or this in Music Station Feb 16

or this in Shounen club recorded also in Feburary

or even the tv mag which took the photos definitly late than that ep if ctkt

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 6th, '09, 23:58

@mirokujin
thanks for the info... though i wouldn't mind him beeing a bit chubby but this is still better, nice pics.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 7th, '09, 10:53

I have never thought that Jin needs to get on a diet.On contrast,i somehow think Jin may get a little fatier 'cause he often looks tired :unsure: But going to gym is not a bad ides^^
BTW,let's talk about the PV.Have you guys all seen that.It's mostly black and gray right? :-) It gives me a trong impression and i think it is better made than OD or WX 8) There is not much dance in the short version so i expect much in the later part^o^Jin with sunglasses is cool but the hat is totally a different one :glare: The way Jin makes up makes him look a bit different to me :wub: I can say that Kat-tun fans in my country is crazy about the PV :roll
Could you please suggest me some program to watch TV online that have the channel TV Asahi 'cause it is not on TVU player anymore :cry:

erlyne

Post by erlyne » Mar 7th, '09, 13:02

:-) in my eyes JIN always cute,kakoi,kawai.I love all jin's picture. :roll

erlyne

Post by erlyne » Mar 7th, '09, 13:14

minnaaa...
who know,player en soccer club JIN's favorit?please tell me!ARIGATROU... :salut:

freack

Post by freack » Mar 7th, '09, 18:59

Have just downloaded Rescue single and making of Rescue.. imbahhhh....They are so cute even if they make mistakes :) GOD bless KAT-TUN <3

shinhw4_girl

Post by shinhw4_girl » Mar 8th, '09, 14:55

yeah...
i just get the tescue PV... lol
so dark in that PV... ~_~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 8th, '09, 16:24

Man this song is awsome and i like the PV realy i like it Jin was awsome...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Mar 9th, '09, 04:01

rescue pv is good and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only the clothes of the female dancers are a bit disturbing, but above all, it's cool!

Jin-sama is uber hot and kakkoi there~~~~~~ 8)
Love his running away scene when he's practicing for his dancing part in the making~~~kyaaaaaaa~so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erlyne wrote:minnaaa...
who know,player en soccer club JIN's favorit?please tell me!ARIGATROU... :salut:
actually Jin once said that he likes to play soccer, but he doesn't watch soccer games on tv, so he doesn't have much idea about soccer teams or soccer stars~;P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 9th, '09, 20:02

I realy hope this songs comes in number one on the oricon charts...

On seccond thought? PLatinum means better then gold right?

I mean DBSK, singles that was the best in japan were all certified as GOLD, while KAT-TUN's best singles were certified as platinum...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 11th, '09, 01:17

LOL I miss this thread some days and ... again!! Tought people would have learnt some things by now but....

Anyway, i just saw a bit of everything :( i feel really out and won't have time to come back properly in a couple of days more, but got to say that i looved Jin in the calendar, the only one who has chemistry with his date :P Quite normal if in the end it is confirmed that the girl in the pics is his "daughter" which i highly believe!!!!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 11th, '09, 17:45

YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAA KAT-TUN BEAT DBSK...

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 12th, '09, 01:27

first of all...after Real Face...Rescue is the only song that i really love...so i'm happy...and may i say that the video is good too....and did i say that Jin in black and glasses is drop dead handsome?....i almost want to be a back-up dancer just so i can be with them....i love the glasses made him looked a dangerous and handsome hero....and Jin yes, i'll call your name...JJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!......although i'm not a fan of dancing, i love the solo dances that they made....it's so cool....why do i remember the Crow while watching this?.....i heard that it is almost tripling the sales of DBSK....GANBATTE!!!!!!!!!!

about CK....AKAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....just love the smile on Kame's face while he's approaching the bed that Jin's sitting on...and Jin smiled shyly in return too....both are so adorable...and Jin saying "We'll talk about this later" to Kame when Kame made him dance....Jin's wistful expression when he said that he also auditioned to be Akira in Nobuta wo Produce and didn't get accepted almost broke my heart (though i think Jin's joking)....and love the ending in which Kame went nearer to Jin when reading the mag....I was actually wondering how long the show would keep pairing everyone up except Kame and Jin....it must have been hard....but on the 100th epi they decided to give us a gift and bring us AKAME....just looking at their shy expressions and looking away shyly....i just love AKAME....