Temptation of Wife

Discuss Korean drama series here.
shosef

Temptation of Wife

Post by shosef » Jan 29th, '09, 10:33

has anyone seen this drama?....i like the plot when i read it in dramawiki....it tells of a wife who returned to get revenge on her husband and friend...anybody knows where i can download this with english subs?.....

singguest

Post by singguest » Feb 7th, '09, 16:28

you can watch at viikii, up to episode 63 as of today.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/video_li ... t/all/full

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 16th, '09, 20:08

yeah it's a very popular drama, but for some reason no fan sub group will take it in, yet. All thanks to those who are on vikii.
I suggest everyone watch it, I mean it's got over 40% ratings and is currently number 1 Nationwide and in Seoul. (ratings on dramawiki)

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 16th, '09, 20:29

Just by reading the plot, it seems like a story line that will drag a lot and be slow, that's why I haven't checked it out on viikii. No group probably wants to sub such a long show, too many eps.

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 16th, '09, 20:51

Jav_sol wrote:Just by reading the plot, it seems like a story line that will drag a lot and be slow, that's why I haven't checked it out on viikii. No group probably wants to sub such a long show, too many eps.
It is a long series, however many sub groups do sub long series. For example Happiness (58 eps). I should add though that ToW was going to be around 70 episodes, but now it'll be around 120? So I guess it may be too long, but looking at the popularity and how that actually subbing a long series compared to subbing lots of shorter ones is almost the same. It's probably too many episodes though.

Vikii has up to episode 30 subbed in english though.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 16th, '09, 21:20

br4nd0n wrote:It is a long series, however many sub groups do sub long series. For example Happiness (58 eps). I should add though that ToW was going to be around 70 episodes, but now it'll be around 120? So I guess it may be too long, but looking at the popularity and how that actually subbing a long series compared to subbing lots of shorter ones is almost the same. It's probably too many episodes though.

120? eps, yeah, I highly doubt any group wants to pick it up. Have you seen all the eng sub eps on viikii? Does the story go slow, which is what I expect.

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 16th, '09, 22:20

Jav_sol wrote:
br4nd0n wrote:It is a long series, however many sub groups do sub long series. For example Happiness (58 eps). I should add though that ToW was going to be around 70 episodes, but now it'll be around 120? So I guess it may be too long, but looking at the popularity and how that actually subbing a long series compared to subbing lots of shorter ones is almost the same. It's probably too many episodes though.

120? eps, yeah, I highly doubt any group wants to pick it up. Have you seen all the eng sub eps on viikii? Does the story go slow, which is what I expect.
I like long stories so asking me is kind of unfair. From what I 've heard for the first 30 episodes you see how she is mistreated etc, then after that she gets her makeover and revenge. I've heard that the second part is exciting. You can check out the soompi forums where they discuss it. In dramas like these I usually watch two to three a day, and they usually have two+ sub stories {romances}(?) in them which take priority sometimes over the main group but then goes back and everything ties in.

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Feb 16th, '09, 23:01

From what you wrote the first part seems a little boring. But you're right I should have thought to check soompi.

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Feb 17th, '09, 00:57

Jav_sol wrote:From what you wrote the first part seems a little boring. But you're right I should have thought to check soompi.
it's not boring, to me, but it's painful because you see her getting mistreated for 30 like episodes. Every episode is entertaining though in a way it's basically setting things up.

popo_chan_xo

Post by popo_chan_xo » Feb 25th, '09, 23:10

Good?
Its GREAT I love it!
it has high ratings for a reason.
I'm waiting for episode sixty something and up to get subbed

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Mar 3rd, '09, 21:35

Just want let everyone in the Los Angeles area know, the first two episode were shown with English subtitles on analog 18 and digital 18.1 the pass weekend. It's start around 9:50PM Saturday and Sunday.

mxgirl

Post by mxgirl » Aug 14th, '09, 15:08

XrayMind wrote:Just want let everyone in the Los Angeles area know, the first two episode were shown with English subtitles on analog 18 and digital 18.1 the pass weekend. It's start around 9:50PM Saturday and Sunday.
uhm hey there do you know what time does it show?

melisa

Post by melisa » Apr 10th, '10, 01:20

i like this actress as well as the actors.both portray a very successful character themselves and the life between the rich and the poor society which always happen in real life.the discrimination is always there in this world but due to love everything will go as it is.

melisa

Post by melisa » Apr 10th, '10, 01:22

i like this series although its a long series.a wife who take revenge against her husband who wanted to kill her and dumped her.

jprizal2k

Post by jprizal2k » Jan 4th, '11, 00:57

sorry for bumping into an old thread but can anyone share a link on where i can get a hq or even viewable copy of this series? thanks in advance and happy new year...

mizpris

Post by mizpris » Mar 27th, '11, 19:50

fskdjflkfeyyeayeyaeyayey!