Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Feb 12th, '09, 00:46

:scratch: How come everyone around here can watch things live? It makes me feel sad that I can't see Uepi live... and a whole lot jealous...

Oh, I was wondering, is there a video of the time before the concert or the SHOCK preformance or what ever it was, I can't remember which, when Uepi said he could see faeries? All I know about that is that he said it.

*is waiting [kind of] patiently for Hanamura and Waratte to be on the internet...*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '09, 01:18

LOL You can't because you call him Uepi, that's one of Junno's things XD Joking

Use Keyhole you can find references to it here in the japanese culture &entertainment section

No, but that doesn't matter anymore, after all in his Shonen Club Premium interview he said it was all a thing he invented to pull everyone's leg

Both are already up in Captain U and JOR community LJ

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Feb 12th, '09, 01:28

Hooray for Captain U~! They seem to get Uepi's stuff up fastest :lol

But... Uepi sounds so fun to say... And I've nicknames for all of KAT-TUN: [in ranking order]
Ueda - Uepi
Akanishi - Baka
Kamenashi - Kame [is there anyone that doesn't call him Kame?]
Nakamaru - Maru
Taguchi - Guchi
Tanaka - Kouki
I dunno, Kouki never seemed my type...
Uepi's got lots of nicknames though. And it seems like Guchi's the one that comes up with most of them XD

Yeah, seemed like a very amusing trick to play on everyone~ Especially on Kame; being the youngest, he'd be a great target for Uepi back in the day :P I was blabbing to my mother about Uepi once, and in my rant I included his faeries, his random mood swings back just after they debuted, the various characters he was trying before [this was just after Shounen Club Premium], but now she's convinced he has Bipolar Schizophrenia :blink

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Feb 12th, '09, 02:07

Ginoru,

I agree, Hanamaru was really fun.
I also liked how Kouki said that to him Tat-chan is something like a mascot because he is so cute *lol*

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 12th, '09, 23:56

Bista7896

Of course they do, they are the main Ueda Lj out there and not many drop by Ktlove anymore :P

I always use Tatchan because it is cuter and the one he chose for himself first of all, he may have like 10 nicknames but his first is Tatchan 8) Uepi sound like what a kid would use XD

Offtopic, on nicks
Ueda is either Ueda or Tatchan; Jin is Jin, JinJin, my baby, otoutou..; Koki is Koki or teddy bear; Maru is just Maru, Junno is Junno and kame ... lately tako, but normally "the one who lacks"
Koki is a lovely guy, with an inmense interior world :) Drop by here and read his latest manual, he's just soo cute http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/9960.html

They also have Tatchan's latest manual XD So cuteee as always!! http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/10251.html

Drop by there frecuently if you want to have serious news ;)

Junno? not really he has only used the one you use, Jin has three for Ueda for example

Kame's idiot, seeing that noone believed it he should have thought twice he was not 12 then....

If you talk about him like that sure they will think he's weird when what happens is just that he has a strong artistic sense ;)

charia-chan

Yeah at least we got to know more about him and KT's ways, we know now that Tatchan's strongest realtions inside KT are Maru and Jin then Junno and Koki and last kame, it was always obvious but now clearer ;) I liked whathe said about Koki, that he's very sensitive and can be hurt easily, he's soo right! and how Jin defined him " a normal person" and was happy to see Ueda so happy with his answer :D It shows that they really know each others :)

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Feb 13th, '09, 01:45

Ah, I confused the names Guchi has for Uepi with the ones Baka gave him :P whoops. But ya know, if you look at KAT-TUN from a very objective perspective though, [as in, you know nothing about them, only watched one of their things or something] Guchi seems like the one that would nickname everyone huh? and Baka seems like the last person to. But it's actually Baka and Kouki that nickname everyone xDD

Uepi's manuals have all had buhii/oink/piggy noise in them lately ne? It's soooo cute and adorable, but I can't help wondering why a piggy of all things. I would have thought he'd use a mousey sound if anything [Mouse Piece]. What is the sound for a mousey in Japanese...? chu right? Ah, but that's the same noise for a kiss. Maybe he didn't wanna confuse people. It doesn't really matter. The randomness of it is just soooooooooo cute~! :wub:

Ah, Kouki's manual was definetly different from what I'd expect from him. Changed my mind about his character entriely :O The last part about practicing to be Juliet was amusing too. No, please don't get anymore ideas from Pinky you. One time was enough, please XD

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '09, 22:34

Bista7896

LOL For me that one would be Jin, but only because eevryone who gets into Kattun goes to watch old videos 8)

Jin has Tat-chan, U-chan and Tatsuya of the Ueda family for him, while Junno only has Uepi.

He makes that just for fun and maybe because he is a pig in chinese horoscope? XD

I told you, many missunderstand Koki and he is a really sweet guy ;)

Bringing one of his Popeye pics, Credits brown_geisha in Captain U community LJ

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Feb 15th, '09, 02:21

uwaaaaaaaaa Uepi looks so SMART in a button-y shirt 8)

Any ideas what the costumes for R&J are gunna be like? Uepi has always looked good in the long kinda clothes, and that's the style in Shakespearean times... or had the tight clothes come into style by then...? Please don't make Uepi wear tights and a big poofy collar thing D=
The outfits they wore for the Zoomin' In looked good, but I'd rather they were darker... It is a tragedy after all...

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Feb 15th, '09, 07:44

I just watch waratte ittomo though its not sub yet this is really bugging. :scratch: I'm not familiar with that show but WHY did ueda called the girl from ELT? :blink Are they friends? is he dating her or ueda has a crush on her? :x She's like 30 yrs old and I know ueda likes older women.
I hope someone will enlighten me on this. Its just so fun to watch the audience go crazy over ueda. :wub:

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Feb 16th, '09, 19:08

i know a lot of people saw this already but i want to share it still cause tat-chan is sooo cute.. LOL

here are some clips from hanamaru cafe

thanks to newshfan for the subs!!!

he requested milk crepes...
it's cute how nervous he is ne... his hands are shaking LOL
that's a cute reaction..
jinda..
he really did went to england..
he is sooo cute...

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Feb 17th, '09, 01:49

I just watch waratte ittomo though its not sub yet this is really bugging. I'm not familiar with that show but WHY did ueda called the girl from ELT? Are they friends? is he dating her or ueda has a crush on her? She's like 30 yrs old and I know ueda likes older women.
Maa... I was watching it with newshfan's subs, and from what I can get from the show, you just kinda... phone tag the next person to be on the show. Like, Imai Tsubasa tagged Uepi, and Uepi tagged the ELT lady.
But, I also noticed how quickly they set up the phone call and everything, for both Uepi and Tsubasa [his hair needs to go die, just by the way. I don't know WHAT he's DONE to it] and I'm pretty sure it's all set up ahead of time. Which would mean that the person would know about it before being called. And I'm sure it's just as Uepi said: they [kinda] met after Uepi got magically dragged to her after-party and so now they're friends. Who knows though, they could be dating. Japan's really good with the paparazzi; they don't drive into people's personal lives very much. And I'm glad about that. The paparazzi in America are horrible :glare:

nanmaP:
Wasn't he just sooooooooo cute?! And nervous Uepi is even cuter~! :wub: Thanks for the screen-caps; still figuring out how to do that on my 'puter :scratch:
It was pretty cute on Waratte Iitomo when he got startled when the the jingle started randomly. Twice. :wub: :wub: I'd take a screen-cap if I could but... :glare:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Feb 17th, '09, 02:13

I have a little question:

Does anyone know a good place where Tat-chan Shop-Photos are uploaded?
I know kat-tun_love and captain_ueda, I was just wodnering if there is something else.
Because I can never find complete set of his pictures though there are often people uploading the whole sets for Akame or other members.

nanmaP

Post by nanmaP » Feb 17th, '09, 06:19

@Bista7896: ahhh i just made caps for waratte ii tomo..

he does talk a lot these days..

thanks to newshfan for the subs..

caught off guard
he was talking too much here ne
thinking about food.. LOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 17th, '09, 21:02

Bista7896

If you look back some pages, you can see it, i posted it a way back :) But they can't use dark for it, R&J is only a tragedy at the end, the rest of the play is a fight against fate and time but not a tragedy

Paparazzi in japan as are bad as in the rest of the world and maybe a little worse since they create many of the gossips they spread. In fact if not many things are aout is because fands witha a bit of a head skip it, keep it or directly disacredite the paparazzi to protect their personal life

sayuri1012

Both shows have already been subbed by newshfan, you can download

About the girl they are friends after they met in an afterparty like it uses to happen in entertainment world. She is so pretty :) I like her :) But Tatchan's girlfriend seems to follow other lines

nanmaP

He was so nervous in Hanamaru :) totally understandable since it was his first time alone in a tv show :) but i think he did great ;)

The JinDa i prefer came later, when Jin said that Ueda was a "normal person" Ueda was sooo happy with his answer :wub: It's is great that little by little people get to know him better, that he's a normal guy after all, just like Jin said, that's a lot of insight the both of them have about each other :)

You didn't know he had gone? It was confirmed not very late after he came back and he even talked about it in Real One, wich was pretty funny by the way XD

I liked Waratte less, no new information just eyecandy XD So envious of jiji and those girls on studio!!! Those are killing abs ;)

charia-chan

That's a big problem with this fandom, kame and Jin are always placed first even if they wouldn't like but don't complain too much, just think about Maru, Koki or Junno's fans who never get more than 3 or 4 pics :(

Try JOR Jone Records Community Lj too, they have pics stored too

And i keep on bringing Ueda's Popeye bit by bit ;)

Leather fits him better ;P

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Feb 18th, '09, 23:41

Ginoru,

thanks for your advice.
Yeah that's really a problem. But I guess we can be really happy he gets a lot of attention lately and I still have hope he will be in a dorama one day.^^
I was so happy I found the complete One Drop and Countdown pics for Tat-chan...

Well, when i am home I will try to find someone with a scanner to scan at least my pictures, though most of them should be online somewhere already.

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 19th, '09, 17:43

:cheers:

Hi girls ..long time no see :-)
I finally have time after 2 weeks :glare:

But realy it's very very Dangerous 2 visit this thread with all these tat-chan things XD

Hontony ,I spent the entire week trying 2 catch up the left behinde things 8) And when I watched him in the PV It was like my heart could stop from beating fast :w000t: Finally my dream came true when I saw him with that make up XD ,he just reminded me of his black hair days :wub: .

And then the "hanamaru cafe" & "waratte Iitomo " ,That was more than I could Tolerate ,so much of cutness :wub:

And now U ginoru With these pics ,Even that I saw them before But still I t's killing XD , Plz warn US before U put anything ElseOk? :P

Bey :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 19th, '09, 23:39

charia-chan

You are welcome :) Stalking Harajuku is worth it too ;)

Lucky Ueda has always been the third most popular :S A drama? he has never been very interested, but maybe if he enjoys R&J he may want to try

storme2001

Welcome back!!

LOL I wouldn't say dangerous, more like pleasant :whistling:

Me too!! But i'd love him to have been more daring ;P That make up plus black hair would have been great....

LOL Well Waratte was more like eyecandy XD

Oh no! Where would be the fun if i warned??

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 20th, '09, 17:25

HHH ok ..Actuality it was both :P

Yes that would be heaven;p But 4 some reason I gave up the black hair :glare:

AHH..Believe me It wont be Fun 2 get me killed XD But you know ,I knew that you are A

very good girl that you'll put it after I talled U 2 warn us :P

He likes to get naked shots these days but it's ok :whistling:

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 21st, '09, 07:58

Hi :-)

I just watched music station and thought of taking some screen caps of tat-chan :roll :

they are not clear but whatever ..I like it when he put these glasses ,they just makes

him mystery 8) But I'd liked it more if he wear those sun glasses insted of kame ,they

suite him better :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 22nd, '09, 19:02

storme2001

I like this kind of danger! Myojo April has another great pic of Ueda, he looks beautiful, mature,...and some other things :whistling:

LOL maybe because it seems he's not very keen on changing it XD

It'd be fun! if only to see you resurrect to see the next pictures XD

Yeah!! I am a good girl!! I bring all this pics to drooll on XD

He's becoming an exhibitionist!! Anyway at least he has something good to show....

Rescue performance was great!!Just a couple of things to work on and perfect!! If you knew! XD many japanese fans are calling your first two caps moment Real Face 2 and hope to have it in the PV.

My poor Tatchan XD The problems those glasses gave him XD They broke before performing but in the end he manged to mend it to go on stage :lol

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 23rd, '09, 08:41

imm which one do you mean??however put it so we can have an idea about those other things :mrgreen: >>I didn't think of anything bad seriously XD

Yup..not keen at all :cry:

LOOOOOOOOOL
resurrect to see the next pictures !!!!! God I couldn't stop laughing :rofl: ,how could you think of somthing like that But realy I can imagin my self doing that and then dying in peace :mrgreen:

Indeed ..he's becoming Abig one :mrgreen:

aha ..now I know where did I see this before ! that'd be great if it was in the pv but no hips plz XD

Realy!! It's my first time hearing this ! poor tat-chan ..I can imagin him trying 2 fix it and when he give up ,he threatens her that he will punch her if she's not agood glasses then it's over :P

OK now I'm dead XD

Did you read the Sc report here :

http://futari-love.livejournal.com/64125.html

the fans said that tat-chan's hair was somthing like that :

That's hilarious isn't it XDI'd like 2 see it just like in mouce peace,he hasn't done that since along time.

and the new cover ,he looked good ..I love his hair nowdays

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 23rd, '09, 16:54

Don't worry i'll post it ;)

Who knows what he'll do next at least he's beguinning to style it a little ;)

XD Just a logical thought :P If you die now you will miss the next ones!

No complaining but he should warn! XD

It's straight from JWeb report, meaning, the reports JE sends through mobile phone internet messages, my friend told me and i myself read from japanese blogs.

No, i never read futari_love things, she gives too much credit to fake akame reports ¬¬
she is one of the reasons i stopped going around ktlove
and going to the original sources in japanese i get the truth first hand and not biased.

That hairstyle he already did in Mouse Peace concert so no new around, what he did for Rescue cover looks more new, and i like it, looks like the one he had in one of the latest Famikura messages

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 23rd, '09, 17:21

Dont worry about it ,I died but I'm here now 2 see what U put :mrgreen:

Of course he should XD

imm that's great that you can read japanese ! :roll ,for me it's almost impossiple :cry:

I reliezed that but I dont beleive in Akame things so I just take what I want and leave the rest ..

Yup I know that already but I meant that he havn't done it in these Occasions when he's with the other kat-tun's memebers...By the way ,if that report is true maybe your wish 2 see tat-chan without hair covering his face will come true :P

I liked his new hair too ,looking 4 what new things he'll do in future :-)

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 25th, '09, 12:49

Hellow :-)

I'm in love with screen caps nowadays :P

Rescue CM is out and It was in somehow .......Immm different :roll ,I mean it's the first time 4 them to have WOMEN in their PV's right!! :whistling: and they R dancing behinde tat-chan :blink

OK ..No comment :mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 25th, '09, 18:20

See? You managed to resurrect to see teh next pics XD

Oh and it seems darker too!!

I can... a little but i sink in a sea of kanji oftenly XD

I prefer to get my news from here -> http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/ faster, more accurate...

I saw a pic of MS he did the hair thingy but not enough to uncover his face

I like RESCUE PV soooooo much more than OD one and judging by just those brief seconds!!! Can't wait to see them dancing with those dancers, specially Junno.

First time?! LOL Nope! They had women already in DueS! And of course Tatchan has the girls :P

This is the Myojo pic

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 26th, '09, 07:13

yes, but they weren't dancing neither wearing shorts too :whistling:

Me too! I cant wait 2 see the PV ,I'm sure it's gonna be fun 8)

Ah ..and tat-chan new solo ,I'm wondering what kind of songs will he perform this time :roll

He sure looks great in that pic XD I like it verrrry much :wub: .

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 26th, '09, 17:07

storme2001

It's a really cool pic, dunno if it is the lighting or color or what he looks defiant and oh so...... 8)

The new solo... i reallly hope it's not a ballad XD two in a row!!! I want some god and loud rock from him!!

The best part of the pv is going to be seeing them dance as in dance not the normal choreography ;P

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Feb 26th, '09, 17:31

yup ..his way of looking 2 the camera is perfect XD it's always like that XD

AH ..you sure are reading my mind :P I was thinking the same thing :whistling: ,he better do somthing like sparking 8)

It's about time 2 see the pv ...I cant wait XD

freack

Post by freack » Mar 1st, '09, 23:57

I have just watched Sc performance.. as always they are perfect.. While examining them I realized the something of Ueda's pony tail ....ehehe.. kawaii... what do you think it is Japanese romeo version hairstyle?:D:D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 2nd, '09, 18:05

storme2001

LOL he also has baad pics XD

Yeah, I'd like some movement ;)

With luck, this very week ;)

freack

LOL It was not only Ueda XD it was a weird hair day for most of them XD Koki had one too, but Romeo? LOOL Nope he had done that hairstyle before in Mouse Piece

Look,

OMG!! Just a day to Romeo and Juliet!!!!! I am nervous!!

bewildered

Post by bewildered » Mar 2nd, '09, 19:57

I dunno, I hope Ueda's new recorded solo is one of his Mouse Peace songs! They all deserve official recordings, not to mention dvd-released performances...

Bridget

P.S. That interview translation back on p. 74 was by me. I don't remember where I posted it though. Probably JOR, but it's been a while so it may have been elsewhere. ;)

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Mar 3rd, '09, 10:49

Ginoru san have you seen the latest josiejishin pics at tsukaya journal? Weeeeeeeeee!!!!! :cheers: I know this is not a jinda thread but I just can't help it. I hope you will post a bigger and clearer version of that pic (both Jin and ueda wear fedora hat) :wub: and tsukaya even mentioned that japanese fans often mistake jin for ueda /ueda to jin :w00t: I remember you call them twins. I guess you're not the only one who thought of that. 8)

freack

Post by freack » Mar 4th, '09, 16:01

Probably most of you have watched it but i have just watched this performance for the first time so wanna share it anyway

Enjoy Ueda&Jin coorperation :=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GkTotlu ... =rec-HM-r2

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 5th, '09, 01:25

Romeo and Juliet started today/yesterday~ [timezones confuse me] Uepi, ganbatte ne~!

Seen the latest photo shoot for Romeo? Pretty white and a random puffy white flower that's bigger than his head. I'd post it here, but I've no idea how... or a link for that matter. :blink Captain_U will redirect you to it. He tried to look serious in one of the pics, but it ended up just looking like a cute pout. But he's soooo cute when he smiles in the other 2~!!! :wub: :wub:

Ah, I then tried to see if I couldn't get the link from Captain_U and found FAN REPORTS for the play. And screen caps from the various news reports. Uepi looks so cute in velvet... then again, he looks good in anything~! The colours were perfectly darker. Kya~! He looked so cuuuuuuute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Such a shame stageplays like that are hardly ever recorded for a DVD. I'd LOVE to see it... Uepi learnt fencing for it, it looked SO COOL in Hanamaru Cafe and the news reports... We can always hope, ne?

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 9th, '09, 07:53

A little GFX update!! About 12 things.
Please click to full view, download and save.
Thank you to everyone who sent me pix!!
As always, they saved me lots of time :]

Also, I've been getting requests for Kat-Tun and Arashi.
I'll get then done when I have time.
I don't have any pics of them at the moment.
(and to think that I totally adore them too!! how embarrassing..)
I simply don't have time to look for pix XD
This is why I rely heavily on the people who request GFX from me.
Thanks to the scanners too btw, we wouldn't have them if it wasn't for you guys.

Here's the stuff. Hope you guys like them!!

Image Image

obviously, it's kame (pink) and ueda (green) of kat-tun.
I've made some kame stuff before but it's a first when it came to ueda.
Kame's is pink...because he has "hot pink" pants on!!
(the person who requested it agrees with me too ^_____^)
The person who requested the ueda wallpaper sent me pix!!
thanks again!! but she only wanted me to use the pix on one mag scan.
(dang!! ueda is soo pretty...) that's my expression while looking at his pix.
there'll be more ueda stuff to come since i have some more ueda requests.
especially with his "romeo & juliet" out <3 Along with that are other solo and group kat-tun stuff.
i'll get them done again...when i have more time!!
Image Image

I finally made some Hiro wallpapers!!
It's been a while since someone requested Hiro stuff from me.
Someone sent me a message in gmail that reads:
"please make some RIHITO-SAMA wallpapers!!" (something like that)
Now that I have fulfilled her request she wants me to make some of "MAMESHIBA"
hahahaha XD (I'll get it done probably on next weeks update.)
(just in case she is reading this, "i want a butler like rihito-sama too!!")

Image Image

after seeing my Ryo-chan gfx, a k8 fan requested this from me.
It's Ohkura and it's another first time for me.
She was very patient (it took a while for me to get it done)
and was also kind enough to send me pix!! (thanks so much!!)
Oh, and thanks for always chatting with me on DA!!
I tried dark backgrounds, i think it looks ok XD

it's keii-chan!! requested by ri-chan of NIF :]
sorry that it took so long and thanks for the pix!!
she wanted it to look exactly like my FRH wallpaper below.
(there are slight changes of course...like the text and stuff.)
I think I did a very good job at copying my own work. LOL!!
Hope you like it dear ^_____^

Image Image

Image Image Image

Lastly, we have Toma!!
i used to get tomapi requests, now i get toma-eita requests :]
anyway, the only one i like is the blue/purple one.
the black one was done in around 6 minutes.
I was timing myself and was aiming for another 5 minute wallpaper.
it looks like an epic fail for me XD
the shige (with wings) i think was better.
(pictured below)
Well, that's about it. I'll try my best to update again next weekend.
Next weeks update include "Fahrenheit" and "NEWS"
and some other stuff :]

I'm taking off for now.
bye-bye!!

you can email me anytime at elitejean@gmail.com
thanks for all the messages!!

kEi_cHan

Post by kEi_cHan » Mar 9th, '09, 11:10

minna....hisashiburiii....^___^ genki?

ginoru

giiin....how are you? did you really go to the stageplay?

etooo....i need a help here...my friend told me something about Ueda's having a girlfriend....is that true? she read it in a magazine that they're (ueda and his gf) building a house...o.0 i dont know if it was a lie or not...*maybe she just try to tease me*

so i need you to tell me everything you know about this girlfriend stuff...onegai ne...i think i missed a lot of news around new year....*maybe that's when she read the magazine*

that kissu scene with Juliet had already got me into depressed mode...and now this....*pray that you will say that it's all just a rumours..^^*

i'll be waiting for all details ne.....sankyuuuuuuuuuuuu...chuuu...(^3^)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 11th, '09, 01:11

HIIIIII!!!!!! ALL!!!!!! Sorry i have been "kidnapped" by some friends and right now i am writting by chance!!!

I saw the beguinning od R&J, kiss included XD nooo need to be worried at all LOL

I am waiting eagerly to see Tatchan in Hanako!!!!!

I'll try to answer all of you as soon as i am settled back ;)

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 11th, '09, 01:36

You're actually going to SEE Uepi?!?!
*uber jealous*

While you're there, why don't you grab some pretty things and show us, ne, NE?! XD

*very uber jealous*
We'll be expecting a very detailed report on all of Uepi's prettiness afterwards :D

bewildered

Post by bewildered » Mar 11th, '09, 23:27

I was just browsing newshfan's subbed videos, and noticed she had posted a subbed version of Ueda's "Kowai Nichiyoubi" episode just a few weeks ago. Wasn't someone looking for that?

http://newshfan.livejournal.com/83193.html

Bridget

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Mar 15th, '09, 20:10

Hey guys, I haven't been here in awhile... sorry. I have been so busy with applying to colleges, exams, family messups, etc. I feel like I have missed a lot...ahhh... I have been reading through the past 10 pages, and still have more to go through. But I am really excited and I have great news.

I AM GOING TO JAPAN!!!

Yay! The best part about this trip is I am going during summer for a graduation/birthday present. And since my graduation is the second week of may and my birthday is the 16th of may, I will probably be in Japan that week.....

Which means, I might get to see our beloved Tat-chan in concert at the Tokyo Dome. I am pretty much excited.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys might be able to help me...? I heard that you have to be in the Johnny'd FanClub to get tickets, and thats a slight problem for me, so I was wondering if there is any way around it?? I really want to go and see him. So if any of you have ever been to a JE concert r to Japan and have any advice for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Ginoru, I know you helped me with this before and you know a lot about these kinds of things, maybe you could help me out a bit.

... Now back to reading all that I have missed

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 15th, '09, 20:39

congrats.
wouldn't it be stupid from them to only sell tickets to members?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '09, 18:27

Bista7896

Me? Mmmm if the weels of fortune turn right i may see all KAT-TUN in May :P

bewildered

Yeah, it is great Newshfan has taken a liking to Ueda lately, she is subbing most if not all of his tv appearances ^^

Silent_Orchestra

That's what real life has ;)

Congrats!! Such a nice present!! And you may be able to go to Domucon! Maybe if i am lucky i'll be there too ;) And double lucky as it is not real summer what you will face!! If i had to go in full summer i'd be DEAD! I can't believe they can be at 28/30 ºC at 5 in the morning :S ugh...

Ok, i'll try to help ;)
Unfortunately yes, you have to be a member to get tickets, but that does not guarantee you will get tickets either as what members do is first applying, then entering a ballot and then maybe get the tickets and of course you don't get to chose the seats. There are ways around, but they don't come cheap, i don't really want to use the word but...scalpers, you will find their shops in Harajuku but there are also a couple of online ticket sellers, like ticket.co.jp, they are called "dafuya" you can try them, but they may not come cheap kt arena tickets will cost around 30,000 yen at the most, but i have seen cheaper and much more expensive, like Ueda R&J tickects, 2 for 100.000 Yen :S killer to any economy!!! So try those ;) or maybe Yahoo japan auctions but they don't use to sell to foreigners.

Jazzl

When has JE been smart in that account? XD We foreigner fans have no rights, we don't count and of course are the last in line to try to get concert tickets and all. First goes Je famikura members and if there are spare tickets then those are sold but mostly out of the club you will have to get from re-sell, scalpers etc...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Mar 18th, '09, 16:06

I will be there around Dome concerts too, but after going through all web and lerning about Japan entertaiment industry more then I ever wanted to know I'm totally down on subject of beenig able to see Tokyo Dome from inside
:-(
:cussing:

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Mar 18th, '09, 16:27

well, it depends on how much you would be willing to pay to get in there...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 18th, '09, 21:03

Exactly, and how luck is on your side with the highs and down in prices ;)

I have a little time to answer things i left behind and were asked to me

bewildered

I think it's a totally new one but i'd like his MP recorded even if it is just with the idea of keeping and archive of all his songs

And thanks for the translation, without translator we would have much less insight into them :)

freack

Butterfly is already legend!! 8) One of the best Songs ever recorded in a KAT-TUN album

Bista7896

Never lose hope Butai have more chances of getting DVD's than concerts ;)

sayuri1012

Yes, they have been mistaken XD When Ueda went to Dreamboys fans had to triple check because they thought it was Jin for example lol

Tsuyaka people and I are after all regular fans that know of this things XD

kEi_cHan

About Ueda's girlfriend:

Sorry to say but yes, he has a long time girlfriend, 8 years, one lucky girl there isn't it?
About the magazine thing i doubt it, the only rumor regarding Ueda, his girlfriend and a house was that they were seeing entering a real state shop, probably looking for a house, maybe the one he did NOT show in Meringue no Kinmochi XD

If i forgot someone please remind me the question ok? ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Mar 19th, '09, 13:44

I'm willing to pay, tell me how!!!
But seriouslly, I can't say money is not a problem but really it is secondary to find solution to basic problem: find way to get them. Maybe I'm just too new to this but I can't find it. So if anybody can halp me, I will be very gratefull. I will be there for sure since 19th by pure coincidence.
:-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 19th, '09, 18:54

Have you read??!!!!

UEDA IN A DRAMA!!

"Konkatsu" for April!

This makes me sooooo nervous!!!!

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Mar 19th, '09, 21:50

Hello minna ...miss the thread so much :-)

So many things happend ,I couldn't hold my breath when I watched him screaming and saying jurieto XD <<wrong spelling i think :unsure: ,that was very touching .I realy need some fancams now!

And the Merengue no Kimochi ,I was like O_o when he shows the bathroom ,It's soo like him :mrgreen: ,sadly no body subbed it yet :glare:

Ginoru

wellcome back 8) ,I notised that you werent here 4 a while :roll

OOOOOOH I really dont know what 2 say or how 2 react :w000t: ,I just read that then I kept looking in 2 the blank ,that's unexpected !!! and it's too close ,poor him I hope that he'll be fine it's tiring as it is :blink I hope he gets a good role!

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Mar 20th, '09, 00:25

Ginoru wrote:Have you read??!!!!

UEDA IN A DRAMA!!

"Konkatsu" for April!

Its been a long and arduous journey since this threads inception in the year 2006 but finally all the fangirling, waiting, and nervous trepidation of "will he, won't he?" can be justifed. Finally this thread has a meaning! :P ~ No more looking over your shoulders girls this thread now officially belongs in this section :salut:

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 20th, '09, 00:50

Long time no see Ginrou
Have you read??!!!!

UEDA IN A DRAMA!!

"Konkatsu" for April!

REALLY?! he's FINALLY going to be in a drama?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t:
Hooray hooray hooray~!!! :cheers: Congratulations Uepi~!!
Nakai is so nice to give Uepi a chance to act in a drama. I think Uepi will find drama filming is a tad bit less stressful than preforming in a butai. You don't have to nail it on the first try with a drama ^.^ Then again, it's a serial drama, so he might have some difficulties staying in character. Uepi, Fighto~!! :salut:
About Ueda's girlfriend:

Sorry to say but yes, he has a long time girlfriend, 8 years, one lucky girl there isn't it?
Ah, lucky girl... He must really love her to stay so attached for so long. I wonder what she's like... 8 years is a huge amount of time to just be dating though. You'd think if they were that lovey-dovey they'd get married pretty soon. Maybe Uepi's waiting for just the right time to propose or something. So cute~! :wub: Uepi, hurry up and get married so the papparazzi will have an excuse to hunt her down and show us~ XD

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Mar 20th, '09, 07:32

A dorama...
omg, I am so happy I can't tell...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 20th, '09, 18:00

storme2001

Hello welcome back :) Me? computer and intert problems it seems a palgue!! I have friends all around the world with the same problems

Yesss!!! Amazing isn't it?!! I got goosebumps!!! Never thought he could do that :cry: i wanted to go and tell him it was ok, it was only some minutes till the play finished

Meringue is already subbed by Newshfan ^^ Looove that she has taken a liking to Ueda :lol

LOL Just like me when i read XD It was Ueda in a butai all over again, but he is doing good there and i am sure he'd do good here too ^^

My only concern? all the promo, R&J then the drama then more promo and then domucon... i hope they gave him summer holidays!!

sahansah

I had never that worry XD I consider his Kowai Nichiyobi as drama and those are of around 2002 so...this is just a further confirmation ;P

Bista7896

Hi!!

Yup he is ^^

In fact nope, dramas are much more stressful and he is already tired :(

Yep, that's teh rumored amount of time, but minus kimura no Je guy has married before 30 so...

charia-chan

Now i want information to drop in!!!!

naiy

Post by naiy » Mar 21st, '09, 19:40

Ginoru wrote:UEDA IN A DRAMA!!

"Konkatsu" for April!

YESSSS!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

:mrgreen:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 21st, '09, 22:37

LOOOL I see you aren't happy at all!!!!!!! :lol

It seems that in the end his character will be a hairdresser XD I Just CAN'T picture Tatchan like that LOL

And by the way, does someone know how to edit Dramawiki?? Ueda's page needs a couple of adjustments 8)

kEi_cHan

Post by kEi_cHan » Mar 22nd, '09, 09:59

Ginoru

thanks for answering my question...such a shot-to-the-heart answer there...*hikzz..i'm in pain*

now i regret asking you such a question... :-( i think it's better not knowing ne...huhuhu...T.T

is it really true? are they still dating now?

hehe..sorry for keep asking about this....but i'm really curious..

thanks before....^^

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Mar 22nd, '09, 11:34

Hey guys, this is sort of off topic, but its something I have been wondering about. I recently read something about "yarakashi", which basically are annoying stalker crazy fans.... Anyways I read an article about HSJ, and how they have been recently attacking Chinen and other things (specifically about Nakajima Mare) and how she completely stalks Nakajima and camps out side his house, attacked his gf, etc. Anyways... (sorry this is long) but I started looking them up and I saw that similar things happened to JIn and Kame awhile ago. I was wondering if Ueda has had any problems with yarakashi fans or used to. It sort of worries me reading about the message HSJ sent out and the things I have read. I really hope that Ueda doesn't have these problems. Do other KAT-TUN members still have problems with the yarakashi? or have the fans settled down? Just post if you know anything about this.... I hope this isn't too off topic..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 22nd, '09, 18:07

kEi_cHan

Well, it is just natural, he's a healthy guy with healthy interests you wouldn't want him to be always alone or think he's a virgin ;)

No, it is better to know, once we know if we still like them then we know we really like then and can gave them our whole support no matter what ^^

It is true and they are still toguether, of course there is no material proof because he is a Je guy and one who takes good care of not letting his personal life to be stalked. Remeber last year in an interview Jin teasing him? "I think you are in love, you look like if you are" "hi-mit-tsu" :D

Silent_Orchestra

You mean certain messages that supposedly had been written by je guys? That was proved to be an oax but unfortunately yarakashi exist.

Never heard that yarakashi had done anything else that follow take pictures and look into their post and garbage regarding Jin, kame and others. Ueda has had no reported problems because 1 he keeps himself rather private and 2 his fans are very respectful. About them and kt, i know that they don't dare approach Jin because they are kind of scared of his reactions, dunno why ...
the yarakashi make their lifes of following them and you can find all kind of pictures around, as i said when i talked about the supposed akame reports, if they were true there'd be pictures, i have seen pictures of many others toguether, alone, in the streets in the trains.... it may sound weird but no pics (even from yarakashi) = not true

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 22nd, '09, 19:03

Eep~! Yarakashi sound really scary.... I'm surprised I've never heard of them before. Or maybe I shouldn't be surprised...? I really hope the HSJ report about Chinen and Nakajima isn't true. Though that's kind of a mean hoax, if it is one.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with the statment that Uepi's fans are more respectful, not to be complimenting myself or anything, it's just that it makes sense. Like, Baka and Kame's fans may or may not have been a bit yarakashi in the past, but it all depends on how the idol wishes themselves to be seen. If that makes any sense at all... ahhh, maybe I'm just venting. I'll stop now :sweat:

kEi_cHan:
Yeah, I was a bit surprised to learn of Uepi's girlfriend too, but if you look back on past videos or mag interviews, it was there all along. And although I ran around the house ranting about it to the rest of my family, I've come to see that it's great he's got someone he cherishes so much. And if the rumoured time is correct, then it just makes him all the more cuter :wub:

Ah, I've done my fair share of ranting. :sweat:

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Mar 23rd, '09, 01:19

Thats good to know that Ueda doesn't have problem with crazy fans!!
But the yarakashi thing from HSJ that I was referring to is the video they showed in Johnny's Fanclub about HSJ asking the fans to follow the rules.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 23rd, '09, 19:19

Bista7896

Oh they are!

The guys are always followed what was an oax was that they wrote anything about it.

Oh Jin's fans are very respectful too, since Looking con he doesn't approach people in concerts beacuse he's sacred he'd get hurt has it happened before and keeps on asking on tv shows etc to not be touched. Ueda's fans know he is a particular person so from the start they keep a distance.

Silent_Orchestra

Or at least he is not talking about it and the fans either ;)

Did you see the video? If it is what i think it comes from someone who said there was a video in famikura where the guys said so, never saw it myself but then again the only one in HSJ i give a second thought is Yamada...

As i said, for example in one of the latest two MS Jin told teh fans "Pleaso Don't touch us" straight away.

By the way there's a Kokatsu! CM already!!!!

Credits chuprue

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Mar 24th, '09, 00:50

thanks ginoru. Yamada is cute, but the HSj member I like is Yabu Kota. hehe...
But thanks for the commercial!!! It was amazing!! I am so excited for his drama!! I hope someday will be able to sub it for us!! I cant wait!!

NinaBakaDa

Post by NinaBakaDa » Mar 24th, '09, 02:10

Hello! :-)

Its really a long time since I posted on this topic! :crazy:

Well, yeah Ueda is in a drama. :lol:
But too bad, he is not the lead actor. :cry:
Nakai[V6] is. :glare:

-Ueda roles as Nakai's brother
-A hot hair-stylist :wub: (from wat i've read)

Yeah! At least we get to see Ueda's "drama" !!!! :thumright:
Attachments
JINDA!
JINDA!
484dd63db2f1572477286c49562ed3ff1233753987_full.jpg (180.06 KiB) Viewed 6232 times

storme2001

Post by storme2001 » Mar 24th, '09, 11:41

Hi again :-)

Ahh the CM already! that was fast :clap: ,he looked vary good :wub: .and he's the hair stylist!!! :w00t: I thought that he'll change his hair style but he didn't :whistling: I'm wondering if he's going 2 take abig part on the show or not!

By the way Ginoru did U know how 2 edit the information? It's easy ..but first you have 2 register then click on edit and put what u know

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 24th, '09, 17:10

Silent_Orchestra

LOL yamada is cute in a baby out of school way for me, but i got to like him because when i watched 1 Pound i liked his acting even better than kame's there :)

I know almost nothing about the "babies"
i know Yamada, "Jindo" and the high pitched voice kid, Chinen? LOL I am waiting to see how they do when all their voices change for good and settle.
You are welcome :)

But as far as i know it has already being claimed for subbing! ;) Just check the Wiki and you'll see, a sec i'll look for the link

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Jdrama_Fans ... pring_2009

NinaBakaDa

In fact it is lucky he is not the main actor and he couldn't be anyway, he has almost no experience in that area, so it's better to start small and beguin to learn from there.

By the way Nakai is part of SMAP no V& and is a rather good actor. Then again all in SMAP are great entertainers. I hope Ueda learns things from him.

In fact it is not a hot hairstylist but just a hairdresser up until now, when more information regarding his role appears we will know more.

storme2001

Yeah i guess it is not complicated but i didn't want to create an account, who knows if i'd be using it for anything else :S but i guess in the end i'll need to XD

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 24th, '09, 23:24

Wheeeeee~ CM~!!
It looks like the drama will be set forever ago, just looking at the girl's outfits. Does this mean Uepi will be fashioning people's up-dos? xDDDD

The drama starts April 20th right? Which should mean they're recording various episodes right now. Which means that's ON TOP of RomiJuri. Awww, poor Uepi's schedual is jam packed >.<
Could be a reason for no major changes to hair though, ne? Though stylists are magic, so I guess he could if he reaally wanted to... He hasn't changed it in a long time though, 'cept for the shade darker for RomiJuri. Maybe he likes it. A lot. Though if Hanamura Cafe is anything to go by, he seems to want to change it in some way xD

On the topic of hair, what's people's opinions of Uepi's hair, current or otherwise? I liked his black hair with the random streak of blonde in the back. I thought it accented his facial features nicely, and really brought out his smile :D His brown hair has grown on me though, especially the 'messed up' way he's been styling it :wub:

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Mar 25th, '09, 04:53

I love his current hair!! To be honest I really wasn't feeling the blonde (there are very few Japanese that I think can pull off that look). I really liked the black, but when he died it his current color, I just fell in love with it!! I agree with you, I love the way he has been styling it. I hope he keeps it like this for awhile longer... its my favorite yet =)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 25th, '09, 22:17

Bista7896

Yeah he has a very tight schedule but it will be worse later between drama and Domucon preparation

Me? Black hair! He needs his actual one while R&J lasts but who knows if when it ends he'd try something for the drama, he said he wanted to try brighter colors.....scaryyy

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '09, 03:37

OMG !!!! NOW I AM WORRIED FOR TAT-CHAN!!!

He has R&J PLUS Drama filming, then R&J will be moved to Osaka and after it ends it will be album promo+drama and NOW DOMUCON ADDED DATES!!!!!

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/17524.html

I claim for Holidays!!!!

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Mar 27th, '09, 03:50

O___________________O
8 days in the dome?! They broke their own record AGAIN?!
WHOOOOOA! That's like... Whoa~!

But... Uepi... >.<
OH NOES~! He finally got into drama work and now he's going to collapse of exhustion! Uepi, DON'T DIE! *flails*

But really, Uepi's schedual is WAY too jam packed. I know their trying to be KAT-TUN and break some more records, but take Uepi's mental health into consideration! Then again, I'm sure with all the drama's he's done this sort of thing has happened to Kame once or twice, but he didn't have a butai on top of everything WAYYY over in Osaka :glare:

I think the reason they were in such a hurry to get another album out and a concert tour over and done with so soon was for the purpose that the boys could have some holidays. Or at least I hoped so. :-( After this though, Uepi needs a nice loooooooooong vacation. :sorry: I really hope all this doens't put him off for accepting more drama roles...

nraaaaaaaaagggghhh >.<

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '09, 16:54

8 Days at Dome in May plus another two in June and other 3 in Osaka.... After all this i HOPE the summer is free for them!

LOL Don't worry for Tat-chan he is strong!! And he is not one to keep quiet if he is tired, the only problem is that he'd try to test his limits and we all can be pretty thick regarding that And his mental health is quite safe, he is not easily broken down, nothing to do with kame luckily! Don't think for a second that he is weak, he's stubborn like hell

Probably the intentions behind so many singles album concerts dramas etc... is easy to get, Johnny is giving them the place of power Arashi held in the young bands until now, they became senpais this year so a new leader is needed and News, K8 and hey sey are not strong enough to be leaders, not to mention good and good fighters against other bands...

MS was good nice meddley and Tatchan looked soo cute, he was having lots of fun with Jin and Koki in RF LOOL Wonder what happened!!

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 30th, '09, 08:15

hi guys!! i made some 21 (ToAnyone) stuff!!
hope you like them. please credit me when using :]

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

i made a wallpaper too :]
don't forget to full view!!

====================================================================

here's some other stuff i made. please enjoy them :]

i re-made ri-chan's LJ header (koyama) finally!!
i'm so sorry that it took too long hun..

ImageImage

i finally managed to make some "mameshiba" wallpapers
it was requested a while back along with "rihito-sama" stuff which was finished earlier.
anyway, some are requesting for a "mameshiba&rihito" wallpaper...and someone just sent me pix!!
i'll make a couple soon and will share them with everyone!!

Image Image

yes, they look the same.
i made the "NEWS" one first and used the same stuff to make the "FAHRENHEIT" one.
not requested but i made them because i haven't made group wallpapers for them recently.
Image Image

Jin Akinishi: my friend said "why hello kitty?! you should have put Kame on the TV instead..."
this one was a request, she sent me the pix too. not just jin's but kame's as well (because she knows i adore kazu-kun!!)
it's really colorful just like she wanted...hope she likes it :]
EXTRA NOTE: "AKINISHI" because the person who requested this is pinay
in the "tagalog" language "akin" translates to the english word "mine"
saying "akin sya (*akinsha*)" means "he's mine" ^^

Tatsuya Ueda: not requested. was made while i was eating the curry rice i cooked earlier.
it might have been the curry that corrupted me to do this, that or the fact that "ueda" is such a pretty boy!!
originally i made him hold a lollipop and a cupcake and he had a pink gerbera on his hair
but then i thought a ribbon on his hair would be cuter (it took me a while to find that ribbon!!)
then i came across the ice cream on a stick.... (i love ice cream & ueda-sama...it's a win-win for me!!)
and so i ended up with this...which i am currently using as my desktop wallpaper!!
a friend of mine wants me to do a "Jun Matsumoto" one for her...
Last edited by kwuintessence on Mar 31st, '09, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 30th, '09, 13:42

LOL Funny concepts to apply to a Sadist, with a passion for boxing and getting into fights specially with kame.

But i applaud your decisssion with Jin, i don't like hello kitty but i prefer her with Jin a thousand times better than kame, at least Jin with her is less artifficial. ^^

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 30th, '09, 18:21

Ginoru wrote:LOL Funny concepts to apply to a Sadist, with a passion for boxing and getting into fights specially with kame.

But i applaud your decisssion with Jin, i don't like hello kitty but i prefer her with Jin a thousand times better than kame, at least Jin with her is less artifficial. ^^
my sister literally smacked me after she saw my ueda wallpaper.
someone suggested to me that over-sized boxing gloves and a crown
would have been a very good choice too and i agree!! maybe i'll do that...

i was watching an ueda clip on youtube last night.
it's funny how he eats a lot and gets in fights over food.
soo adorable XD can't wait for his drama...

thanks btw :]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 31st, '09, 00:42

LOL at least you didn't turn him into a girl XD He totally doesn't fit as a girl!!

You can add his whip and leather for his solo concert too ;P

He's really cute ^^ good we never see him angry!!

Yes! he eats a lot he burns food extremelly fast i guess his body is used to that after soo much boxing

:)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 8th, '09, 17:03

Reporting that Ueda's drama promos are beguinning to appear all around Tokyo :D And he looks great!!

Check it here http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/