Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Mar 27th, '09, 03:30

w00t...awesome news....KT's Domucon has been extented to 10 days in Tokyo Dome and 3 days in Osaka Dome which results in a total of 685K tickets sold...so happy for them...and so happy for Jin...can't wait to see Jin's solo performance... :D :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '09, 03:40

i luv jin

Yep!! I just hope they don't die in exhaustion! Specially Jin the poor baby is already weak as it is !!!

Full information here

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/17524.html

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 27th, '09, 13:44

well if they don't die from exhaustion, they'll probably be hospitalized...i just watched Music Station SP which is airing as a write this...both Jin and Kame looked sssoooooooo tired...poor boys...they're getting me worried even more about the additional days in Tokyo Dome...but i liked their Medley...hope they'll get at least a week of rest before starting for rehearsals for the concert....i'm worried about Jin more cuz there was a time in the show where he just stared at oblivion...the medley consists of rescue,one drop,lips, yokorobi no uta, keep the faith,don't u ever stop,white x-mas,bokura no machide (and yes Jin sang) ,signal and real face..you probably guessed right if you think they're gonna sing all their singles.....it's just so cute that Kame-chan asked Jin who's so far away from him during the talk part..i just love it....they are grouped into two..one group consists of Jin, Junno and Maru and the other consists of course of Kame, Koki and Ueda...and i just love the fact that the tongue clicking Kame and Jin did in Real Face is almost synchronized...Jin's earpiece keep falling off the whole time....i just love the fact that Jin still tried to be baka...i love his eye blinking, and he was laughing when he almost bumped into Maru....

and may i say Congratulations to KAT-TUN for being no. 1 on (it's on the japanese albums category) released in taiwan/china...the 2nd goes to dbsk....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 27th, '09, 16:46

Just Jin and Kame?? Maru and Ueda too and the latest has no an easy schedule ahead...

I also hope they have at least a couple of days to rest but i wouldn't count too much on that, maybe after the concerts are over they will be given a free summer...

Don't worry too much about Jin looking at nothingness, he does that a lot i think that if he could choose for him it'd be arrive to the tv station, get dressed rehearse go to stage undress and go home, the rest is kinda boring ;P

LOL Why Jin was so far away? Because Jin doesn't want to be close to him and his anticts, kame really needs to try new things....

Of course it is sincronized XD so many performances of it, so many years doing it, it falls like an habit, it's like being able to sing a song without thinking about the lyrics and don't make not even 1 error.

Jin and Maru interactions are always loove to watch, you can really see they sincerely like each other and how they keep on teasing each other is just soo sincere :)

But what i want to know is what the heack was going on between Jin Ueda and Koki in RF XD They were all laughing sooooo much!!!! LOOOL

Oh and Koki with his brother was soo cute!!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 27th, '09, 22:03

yes i'm more worried about Jin and Kame cuz i always think that Maru and Ueda and the rest of the guys have better coping mechanism (especially Maru)...plus the fact that it's was always Jin and Kame who's always busier than the rest of the members....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 28th, '09, 01:00

They were busier until recently, luckily!

Now Maru had a big drama with lot of action scenes and very physical and he was exhausted everyday and finished just recently while kame's drama was "relaxed" and he had the plus of a a wine or two, his biggest problem, the drama didn't hit with the audience and he had to do extra publicity but nothing too exhausting

Ueda has linked from his solo concerto onwards all singles, his butai, now his drama and will have the promo and scheduling for Domucon plus domucon itself. Talk about overworking

Jin had his film that it was a lot of work but now he is resting, which he really needs and a lot, and kame finished a couple of weeks ago and had time while the drama was on to go playing baseball with his friends and several extra things so i guess he was not tired at all

The one to worry about is Jin because he has been unable to shake the heavy health problem he has been dragging for months now. Kame i don't worry, he recovers fast. Junno has almost no activities and Koki may get bussier soon, Maru will recover now because he was showing the exhaustion even in his skin, and Ueda for the first time in history has shadows under his eyes and looks really tired....

midori_higashi_jin

Post by midori_higashi_jin » Mar 28th, '09, 12:33

Can I ask you this question? I heard Jin's mom was 14 when he was born? Is it true? If so, I assume his father must have been under 18 at that time; or else he would have been imprisioned for jailbait. And now they are still together which means they are very much in love. What a love story! :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 28th, '09, 13:35

midori_higashi_jin wrote:Can I ask you this question? I heard Jin's mom was 14 when he was born? Is it true? If so, I assume his father must have been under 18 at that time; or else he would have been imprisioned for jailbait. And now they are still together which means they are very much in love. What a love story! :wub:
Huh? where did you heard that?

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Mar 28th, '09, 13:56

midori_higashi_jin wrote:Can I ask you this question? I heard Jin's mom was 14 when he was born? Is it true? If so, I assume his father must have been under 18 at that time; or else he would have been imprisioned for jailbait. And now they are still together which means they are very much in love. What a love story! :wub:
i heard his mom is 15 when Jin was born. Well, we don't know actually the real story because Jin's private life is private. We just know that his mom is still young and modern mom. Pi always mention he likes to go to Jin's house just because of Jin's mom. :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 28th, '09, 21:38

diyaz
Regarding that, it is true that it is his private life but also that he himself said his mom was very very young when she had him in a tv show, and if you see his dad he looks like his older brother, so i guess he was very young too. But midori_higashi_jin he could be as old as 20 since you don't become of age in Japan until you turn 21.

kwuintessence

Post by kwuintessence » Mar 30th, '09, 08:16

hi guys!! i made some 21 (ToAnyone) stuff!!
hope you like them. please credit me when using :]

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

i made a wallpaper too :]
don't forget to full view!!

====================================================================

here's some other stuff i made. please enjoy them :]

i re-made ri-chan's LJ header (koyama) finally!!
i'm so sorry that it took too long hun..

ImageImage

i finally managed to make some "mameshiba" wallpapers
it was requested a while back along with "rihito-sama" stuff which was finished earlier.
anyway, some are requesting for a "mameshiba&rihito" wallpaper...and someone just sent me pix!!
i'll make a couple soon and will share them with everyone!!

Image Image

yes, they look the same.
i made the "NEWS" one first and used the same stuff to make the "FAHRENHEIT" one.
not requested but i made them because i haven't made group wallpapers for them recently.
Image Image

Jin Akinishi: my friend said "why hello kitty?! you should have put Kame on the TV instead..."
this one was a request, she sent me the pix too. not just jin's but kame's as well (because she knows i adore kazu-kun!!)
it's really colorful just like she wanted...hope she likes it :]
EXTRA NOTE: "AKINISHI" because the person who requested this is pinay
in the "tagalog" language "akin" translates to the english word "mine"
saying "akin sya (*akinsha*)" means "he's mine" ^^

Tatsuya Ueda: not requested. was made while i was eating the curry rice i cooked earlier.
it might have been the curry that corrupted me to do this, that or the fact that "ueda" is such a pretty boy!!
originally i made him hold a lollipop and a cupcake and he had a pink gerbera on his hair
but then i thought a ribbon on his hair would be cuter (it took me a while to find that ribbon!!)
then i came across the ice cream on a stick.... (i love ice cream & ueda-sama...it's a win-win for me!!)
and so i ended up with this...which i am currently using as my desktop wallpaper!!
a friend of mine wants me to do a "Jun Matsumoto" one for her...
Last edited by kwuintessence on Mar 31st, '09, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 30th, '09, 11:39

10 days in Tokyo Dome!I don't know if I should be happy or not :unsure: Hope that Jin know how to keep his health :unsure:
The performance on MS really surprises me.I never have thought that tey will sing 10 songs at once :roll Anyway,I'm so happy that Jin left his hat at home LOL :lol
I just found it funny that the abbreviation of Real Face is the same as my name :wub: What a happy coincident!^o^

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Mar 30th, '09, 15:14

Ginoru wrote:diyaz
Regarding that, it is true that it is his private life but also that he himself said his mom was very very young when she had him in a tv show, and if you see his dad he looks like his older brother, so i guess he was very young too. But midori_higashi_jin he could be as old as 20 since you don't become of age in Japan until you turn 21.
where can i see pictures of his partents? ô.o

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 31st, '09, 00:38

ruby

Yeah also hope he can cope :S he always has so many health problems...

LOL XD That's true

Jazzl

Of his mom nowhere but someone posted a pic of Jin, Reio (Fuuma) and dad in Jin_daily community Lj. There are several pics of Reio around there too

shosef

Post by shosef » Mar 31st, '09, 03:12

i just saw the posters for TOKYO DOME concert...and may i say it's good....Kame's playing with the eyeliner again...hahaha...and he has this very serious expression on him...it almost scared me...and i love Koki's hair...and Jin's wearing a hat again...though i love the boots...right now i would love to be in Japan...the posters are everywhere in the subway station....

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Mar 31st, '09, 06:30

Ah,I just see these poster too.Jin looks like a picture in ladt year Magazine but I can't remember exactly :scratch:
I just read the Otakara Photobook and It makes me love Jin more and more :wub: His stubbornness is so cute.And his way of giving excuses is really funny.I wonder if he is still interested in Yabo Kota now? 8)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 1st, '09, 02:43

posters:

because this is too big, I just leave the address
http://i40.tinypic.com/mbn8y9.jpg

jin's look in CTKT SP

don't know where is this one from~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 1st, '09, 23:13

I like the posters, those are cool....but at the same time weeeird....

Nice...hat again ¬¬

That's from The Television i think nice display of pictoric capabilities XDXD poor Koki :P

Edit!!

Jin's solo song for Domucon is CARE!!!!!!

HE DID IT! HE MANAGED TO GET IT INTO AN ALBUM!!!!

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/17842.html

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 2nd, '09, 04:57

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG...OMG....OMG....OMG.....yayyyyyyyyy..

i knew it...i knew it.....Jin's solo in the new album is going to be CARE....*dies of happiness*

lena akanishi

Post by lena akanishi » Apr 2nd, '09, 04:59

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy Jin's gonna sing CARE for his solo...it's about time. CARE deserves to be on a CD...

and Jin will be in Popeye May issue on sale 4/10 with 5 pages of sexy Jin

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 2nd, '09, 06:50

Yeah,I just read this information and it make me sooooooooo happy :cheers: I have expected a Jin-written song and now it seems like God has heard me :D Care is just beautiful :roll In the end Sadistic love and Neiro is not solo songs,right?^^And Ueda also manages to sing a song of his own :mrgreen:
BTW,I just read that Kat-tun will release consecutive 10 singles!Is it true?I can't believe it :blink Look like Kat-tun fans will have struggling time ahead! LOL :lol

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Apr 2nd, '09, 07:02

No, the 10 consecutive singles were just an 1st of April joke...

kite_aoi

Post by kite_aoi » Apr 2nd, '09, 12:11

Hello!! I'm new!! not really new to him, Akanishi (if I count it right, I have known him more than a year & admited I'm so crazy in love with him for almost a year, it took a few months 4 me to realize my feeling :">) But first time speaking in this 4rum plus the thread. Because Jin decided to put Care in the new album, I think it's a sign 4 me to say something (maybe when he decide to put another old song like hesitate or murasaki in to another new album or better a whole album with only his solo songs, I will find another thread to say something XD)

I was suprised when I saw the track but the thing make me more excited is the exciting of every people over the song, it make me happy when people go crazy about him & his songs :wub: just like me.

And one more very little reason to write the very first post :"> piislove is really making this thread more active with her very brave interesting opinions. must confess I enjoy watching the cat fight and have a few good laugh (I know I'm a bit nasty), but since she start the" Oh! Jin should retire, and I'm with him" she just broke my heart, I think I don't love her anymore :cry: I get my conclusion: piislove love pi, but she love (and has a talent) to piss off jin fan so so much more than the love she ever has for beloved Yamapi I hope that she didn't fail any of her tests in school recently

Sorry if I said something too crazy (and out of respect) but I just so long 4got how to be normal XD

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 2nd, '09, 12:20

i always asked why the hell didn't Johnny include Jin's compositions on the singles and albums of KAT-TUN...i mean, the songs are good...and so putting their old songs in the album is a good surprise for me...since i have said before i loved their pre-debut songs more than their songs after their debut...and i'm not angry at people who are against getting their old songs on the new album...piislove94 it's about how you deliver it ok?....practice that...saying what's on your mind is good...it's how you deliver it....SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY/POST THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU DO IT....it could save you a lot of trouble....

kite_aoi

Post by kite_aoi » Apr 2nd, '09, 13:57

I think it because KAT-TUN just started to add their solo songs into album since the "cartooon II you" tour (& Jin doesn't has solo song for that tour), Real face tour don't have that, and no solo songs from real face live is made into an album. and in QoP we have solo songs in single. Not publish yet doesn't mean it's not good enough, I think KAT-TUN members are the one who choose what songs to sing and to add in their album (I remember reading an article Jin say that he doesn't like one song which suppose to be in QoP album, he discuss that with the staff and other members, in the end it was cut off), not Johnny, the old man just like to make people surprise with shocking record and Ideals

About adding Care I think that what Jin want for so long (and convince Johnny to do it), he said it in a cross talk interview with maru (I'm sure that one of you guys here had translated it) he want to perform his old song before debut, I just remember that article few minutes ago, so it's not really that surprise ^^ he had said he want that already. waiting & hoping 4 hesitate (I'm madly in love with that song) & murasaki (simply obsessed)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '09, 14:07

Girls first of all 2 reminders :)

IGNORE HER AND PRESS THE THUMBS DOWN

Girls all (to many to put all names :P )

Jin had been saying for YEARS he wanted to put CARE into an album, i am so happy that in the end he decided to sacrifice having a new song to save this old one!! This song marked a very hard time for him and mean soo much :) So happy that in the end he managed to put it on an album and avoid his biggest fear, that it would be lost unrecorded :)

ruby

As charia-chan said April Fools Joke XD I really can't understand how people still believes anything written on April 1 LOL

The interesting thing is that many believed it and would have bought all 10 making it another reacord for sure XD Just hopw Johnny NEVER has an idea like this

piislove

Didn't we tell you to keep yourself to Pi?

Smashed?? LOOL Yeah a new record!! Including CARE will make people launch themselves headfirst to buy!! In fact it has already happened :roll There has been a new increase in preorders, even in Japanese stores

Karate-ka

Don't mind her, remember NewS single color is released the same day as KAT-TUN's new album? See what i mean?

About Nagase thread, she might not get that bashing is the same here than in any other thread, not to mention that you have to keep to the thread's theme in this case Nagase. Or maybe because Nagase has already been beaten by Jin's voice in at least three songs :lol

Ignore her and press the thumbs down, you can always report her too

kite_aoi

Welcome

I prefer this to be more quiet and without bashing. You have seen her true colors too late, you should have known all her "nice moments" but now that you know i hope you understand why she doesn't fit here.

shosef

See what i said to Karate-ka ;) you'll understand more

You are right she should think twice not to write but to come here, give her a thumbs down or report her ;)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 15:40

its just fudgin annoying that she comes here making a stupid rant for ship...
I mean come on she doesnt have better things to say then being 100% negative...

Oh yeah and then she acts all smart and **** "I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING WRONG HERE " Yes you did, im buying that album but not because i want to break that album into pieces...

Maybe you do? if you do then speak for your self...

@Issy: I want too, but someone needs to make it clear she is very imature...
Last edited by Karate-ka on Apr 2nd, '09, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 2nd, '09, 15:57

^.- is that sarcasm or what. Anyway that wasnt the point

kite_aoi

Post by kite_aoi » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:08

I prefer this to be more quiet and without bashing. You have seen her true colors too late, you should have known all her "nice moments" but now that you know i hope you understand why she doesn't fit here.
Nop, I know all her moment here (I stalk but no talk XD) and I know what's she like from the start, I just interested in how long she could make to keep her words making any sense to test jinfan's limits here (mine as well)? and now I can tell she totally lost it

Her purpose here is not bashing Jin, she just wanted to piss off the people in here.

Quiet & no bashing is healthy (quite boring sometime when there's no news) :D I have to agree with you, though I sometime badmouth about jin >.< but just for fun (and just with my jinfan friends, who know him enough to know it's a joke) not because I hate him (if there's any time I say I hate him that a lie any one could tell), if there's a court to judge fan girls who bash their idols (for fun) I'm afraid I might get hung up, but when we're young we made mistake (that's my only excuse:cry:), and I have to say I made quite a lot of mistakes without realizing it, when I said somethings wrong about him before, and I didn't get away with that, all the wrong I did or said all come back to me in the end... And I have learn my lesson with bitter

Lol I'm feeling like I'm making confession for the my guilty

And another random weird thing to confess XD any of you remember jin's emotiion when he answered "No" to the question "Is there any member in KAT-TUN that you hate?" in Cartoon KAT-TUN, I don't know If I'm too crazy, but but the way he answer "No" to that question just make my heart skip a beat. Just the way he said "No" could make me repeat that moment like 4ever. Oh my!! I think I lost my mind but just want to know if anyone feel the same way that I did when I saw that

edit: Oh you!! piislove again, just when I thought you're tired with it, you come back and make me surprise! You really really love be in here, young people really have too much time and energy :D I'm feeling so old now :cry: Ignoring you is the best way for people fan here and for the good of Jin's thread, but I can't help noticing you and having a good laugh :D that's why I loved you
Last edited by kite_aoi on Apr 2nd, '09, 16:40, edited 4 times in total.

Issy

Post by Issy » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:10

guys,
i am so sad to see that you are falling for his/her trap. you are feeding his addiction with s/he wants. this is nothing but simple basic TROLL.
Ignoring is the best way, s/he can talk to themselves for pages. believe me, s/he gets tired of that one day as soon as sees no response. this would be your mature response.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:42

You know what, just let her write whatever she wants. This is public forum right? So, just ignore her.

About Jin's new solo, Care, i'm happy to hear that because Care have wonderful melody. Why did i think maybe Jin want the old one because next year, he may comes with his solo album, i mean here is Bandage. He may comes with album for this film, who's know?
I have to admit, beside Care, I also want Jin's other songs to be record,Pinky,Murasaki,Hesitate,Ha-Ha because i'm tired to heard the fans screaming as a background music :whistling:

So, i'm looking forward for this album and want to hear KAT-TUN new songs in it.
BREAK THE RECORD-for you&by you. Not a really weird title because i can catch up what the title try to say :salut:

Jin, hope you do your best for the concert, take care of your health and give your best for your solo. As a fans, i will support you for whatever decision you make and i want Jin to be himself even it looks selfish or arrogant. :D

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:43

I've warned the user already via PM. Please do not abuse the report button. It's only necessary to report it once.

Best thing to do mentioned by Issy, is to ignore and move along. There's so much more to do than waste your energy on something silly like this.

If you find yourself replying to the user, calm yourself and think happy thoughts. :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:48

Care is defitnetly one of my favourit songs, now we will be actualy getting to hear to its fullest...

SP1CA

Re: hello

Post by SP1CA » Apr 2nd, '09, 16:58

diyaz wrote: It is difficult to learn english unless u have a talent. i mean talent here is your tongue can accept the english.:
yes, that's true. some languages aren't for some nations' throats. (ex: Dutch :S I don't understand how they can make some sound.) well, I can say that I'm good at English. :P
Jin ''can'' speak English, that's the only truth, people can't deny it. also Jin doesn't need to speak like American or British (like any people from other nations.) still he has that American aura. :D
Even people whose native language is English may not use grammer correctly. :D
he said her mother was 15 when he was born on a tv show. :D around Gokusen 2 time guess. (the show which has the pic of Pin.) I heard that his father was 16 at that time, but not sure. he's a love kid, which is obvious. :D

pislove
by gossiping on nagase tomoya thread, you think you can tell anything you want?? tomokun's fans don't complain??? you're just a coward and a kid

kite_aoi I'll talk pislove's parents about her behaviour...

Issy Jin likes Tomokun, I like him too :D ignore pislove, don't bother yourself with her sensless words.

pislove Jin's voice and Tomokun's voice are different from each other, so we don't need to compare them, and I think mostly Jin fans love him.

us?? kids?? don't make me laugh...

why don't you think a guy can defend another guy, it happens everyday. XD there's something wrong with your mind.

If you act like that, you can't expect anyone not to be cold towards you.

kite_aoi well, she managed to get me pissed :x
I think Jin's cute and nice. :D and very transparent to express his feelings.

------------------------------
I like care,too :wub: a lot
it's a nice song gives a nice feeling.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 17:17

Guys when do yall think that the trailer for bandage will show up???

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '09, 17:31

People IGNORE HER AND DON'T ANSWER ANY OFE HER NEXT POSTS!

As Issy said better report her whenever she goes off the track

and i think you are right Issy she is a troll, and by what you say not only here, Mods need a hand in this. A hard one. I don't know how she is aroud Nagase's thread but here she is off the limits. And obvioulsy her knowledge of all JE world is recent and keeps on missing her points dramatically.

Piislove

I am bored to be polite with you, i have said over and over again that there is no one that beats him more than me when he does something worng and i don't justify his actions for anything but you chose to forget that part.

Answering your question, Yes i'd do, without problems and supporting him

And as you could see here you don't need the use of capitals and bolds to write and let things clear.

And yes, I am a singer, Opera to be exact.

Endexus

You have a very good point there :)

And i am happy to see our second guy here ^^ Karate-ka you are not alone!!!

kite_aoi

That's why we always have to think twice what we are going to say and how, being young doesn't excuse to be unpolite ;)

Yes, i remember, it was very honest i liked that part of that episode.

diyaz

The album for his movie is a true fact and considering he is the singer there we can consider it his first Solo Album!

Care is special for him, it marks a very hard time of his life and always wanted to have it recorded and not lost for good.

But got to say i enjoy the fangirl screaming XD It makes you feel you are there 8)

The title can look weird but it is really full of meaning, they work for us and it is us who help them break records ^^

Yeah he better takes care!!

amrayu

Thanks for coming once again and sorry you have to come once again just because of this person.

Karate-ka

I hope they make a DVD because i want to see that on stage!

:scratch: Trailer..... 2 to 3 months before opening i guess

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Apr 2nd, '09, 17:46

i want to post this poster of Jin here....yayyyy.....KT is all over Tokyo with their concert posters...

and i just watched the new ctKT, Jin was ambushed by that 44 year old obachan... :D :D

she was literally jumping on him and pushed him down on the bed :D :D :D

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 2nd, '09, 17:52

Karate-ka wrote:

Endexus: Ow god i was afraid im the only guy here...
Yeah, haha, good to meet you btw. Nice to see some guys around here too. Sometimes I do get this feeling that I'm the only boy that listens to KAT-TUN / JE material in general, hehe. :lol

Anyways, hello to everyone else too!

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:13

Fandom war is usually between the fans themselves...Yamapi and Jin are best friends to each other...just look at Yamapi's hairstyle...he's even copying Jin's hairstyle

does he look like Jin or what??? :D :D :D and what's with that Mola's song Yamapi performed for his solo in NewS ablum? it's like an imitation of Lovejuice..

sorry to mention Yamapi here but he is Jin's bestfriend....

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:13

Endexus wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:

Yeah, haha, good to meet you btw. Nice to see some guys around here too. Sometimes I do get this feeling that I'm the only boy that listens to KAT-TUN / JE material in general, hehe. :lol

Anyways, hello to everyone else too!
Yeah its good to know, there is a fellow male fan...
(everyone i dont have intrest in guys sexualy i just like their music...)

Yeah there are a lot of boys who listen to JE but not as much as girls...

A other guy once asked if he was gay just because he listend to boybands, thats the funny part of fanboys of JE...

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:28

AHAHHAHAA.....lucifer for me, he does look like Jin in that pic...this is not the first time Pi has Jin's hairstyle tho...i think Pi did it in the NewS' calendar too..he looks just like Jin there.

great, Jin sings Care in KT's new album and Pi sang MOLA in NewS' album....it could be Jin is toning down his song and Pi is slutting it up???? :D

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:34

i think Pi is slutting it up....how can you explain MOLA is entirely in Engrish and it sounds like Pi was picking up girls in a club??? that's Jin's influence there...LOL

i hope Jin is helping Pi out right now tho...have you read Pi's latest J-web entries? OMG...that dude sounds so depressing it's alarming even Toma is trying to help him snap out of it.

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:43

yeah...i know...i'm more worried about Yamapi's mental health than Jin's really....Jin has his vices...He can smoke, drink, go clubbing and blow off steam when he's depressed but Pi can't seem to do that...

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 18:49

anyone got cool pictures of jin??? I want to make a new sig...

kokoro_ai

Post by kokoro_ai » Apr 2nd, '09, 19:30

Hi all, had introduced myself months ago.. have been absent from KT's stuff for quite some time and trying to catch up now...
Care is special for him, it marks a very hard time of his life and always wanted to have it recorded and not lost for good.

sorry if i seem like a mountain tortoise, but can anyone explain about the hard time of his life? read about this everywhere else too but couldn't seem to piece up the puzzle. Thanks a lot....

Care is really a lovely song. Have listened to the live rip many times and totally love it, just that I can't really stand the fangirls' scream sometimes. I really look forward to the release of the album. Like many Jin fans I do hope that Johnny-san will someday approve of ALL of Jin's solos to be compiled into a studio album... and I'll be the first (few) one to buy/pre-order it :wub:

Looking forward to their concert too and hope there will be a DVD release of the concert. Just wondering, if there's one, how they are going to compile the different songs and themes performed in different days into 1 DVD....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 2nd, '09, 20:04

i luv jin

She is called Tomochika and it is a great comedian :) And she made me incredibly happy, after weeks i laughed again in Cartoon, Jin was so at ease and soo comfortable with her, having lots of fun and so relaxed it was worth it

Endexus

Hello back, i am really happy having to use "People" instead of "Girls" here ;)

lucifer for me

Guess who (it is under spoilers because it is not strictly Jin)

It is not only Pi doing it
By the way, it is not Jin's influence XD Pi is the one who has said that it is better to leave Jin at home for certain things because he's too shy LOOLL

luvkattun

Just as i said up there to lucifer for me, it is not Jin :P Saw the leakead pics? The one having more fun and "active" there was not Jin, Jin was almost aslept LOOL I wouldn't hang with them

By the way I see you took Tsuyaka's LJ user pic XD

anyway, Baaaaack on topic, this is straying off!!!

Karate-ka

Good Jin pics like?? From PV, TV shows, Magazines....?

kokoro_ai

From 2005 to 2006 all were blowns for him, JE kepts him off work, resctricted his performances, made him broke up with his girlfriend and some other things too

Care sound really beautifully but has a really sad tone when you read it.

LOL I'd like to know that too, i know that around JApan they were scared they would do 7 DVDs but that was when it were 7 days XD now that there are 13....well they can always make a double DVD 8)

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 2nd, '09, 20:24

Ginoru wrote:
kokoro_ai

From 2005 to 2006 all were blowns for him, JE kepts him off work, resctricted his performances, made him broke up with his girlfriend and some other things too

mh.. ok i think i can understand why they made him break up.
Cause he's an idol? But.. really.. how unfair. Who was his gf?
But why did they gave him such a hard time?

shosef

Post by shosef » Apr 2nd, '09, 20:45

Jazzl wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
kokoro_ai

Uehera Takako...i don't know if i spelled it right....she's an ex-SPEED member....as to why Johnny gave them a hard time..well the accepted reason is that when you're an idol you must be available for the fans to have a chance of weaving a dream about being with you...it's true then and it's true now...i just remembered the face of Kimura Takuya when he announced that he was getting married, he was very very nervous....so you see, even he was nervous about the people's reaction to his marriage...though i think the fact that all news about his marriage is kept under wraps most of the time helped the public to at least forget that he's married...

*i just heard that CARE had a new feel to it cuz Jin rearranged it...i can't wait to listen to it..

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 2nd, '09, 21:00

Ginoru wrote:
Karate-ka

Good Jin pics like?? From PV, TV shows, Magazines....?

anything will be fine...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 2nd, '09, 23:27

Karate-ka
since I saw you request pics, I picked up several from my album

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 3rd, '09, 00:55

Some more to contribute ;) I can't remember from where do all this ones come but all are from this year

kite_aoi

Post by kite_aoi » Apr 3rd, '09, 05:36

Nice pics Ginoru :D saving his pics, without thinking or remember if I already have it or not, used to be my addiction XD and I think I have to go to rehab quite many times. And your advise, thank you ! But I had my punishment no matter what kind of excuse I had made XD

Spica: I know she pissed off many people here or to say it right is hurting your feeling really bad. But I think it better if you find a way to feel ease (or having fun) with any kind of this non sense (non sense people always make other people laugh right?) attacker or piss offer, cause when you get angry and lose your temper is a win for them, I'm very proud of myself to say I never give any of that angry feeling they are searching for, I'm good at piss people off and make them laugh the next moment so it's not that easy to make me piss off ;) before I piss off them back XD

About Bandage, 2010 is a long way to go, if it open in early 2010, is that suppose to mean we have to way for another few months to have the DVD version? And around at that time, I was predicted to be really busy, it make my high spirit about the movie go down a bit >.< or may be cause of his bless I will have my big success moment XD like the way he made me got unexpected high score in my test

a little contribution, I like him best when he smile
Image Image

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 06:26

Hey thanks guys, i think im going to use some of those...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 3rd, '09, 11:41

OMG,It looks like when I'm off,there is somone always trying to annoy us :xI think in the future this person will soon become a pycopath(so scaryyyy!) But just forget about it :glare:
Oh silly me,I even don't notice that this news is posted on April fool day LOL :lol But I'm very happy to here that several fans intend to but all of this :mrgreen:
BTW,I really love the album tiltle,sespecially the part "for you and by you"^^To me it's really touching :roll And about the record.Is it about the most consecutive single+album+DVD top the oricon chart?It's just so great 8)
And about Care.I have read its lyrics a long time ago.Both the melody and the words are full of sad feelings :-( I wonder how will it be when being rearranged :-)
I just watch CK and his laugh is so adorable.The guest makes him laugh so much that he fall on the bed :lol OMG,my heart beats so fast! :wub:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Apr 3rd, '09, 11:43

OMG,It looks like when I'm off,there is somone always trying to annoy us :xI think in the future this person will soon become a pycopath(so scaryyyy!) But just forget about it :glare:
Oh silly me,I even don't notice that this news is posted on April fool day LOL :lol But I'm very happy to here that several fans intend to but all of this :mrgreen:
BTW,I really love the album tiltle,sespecially the part "for you and by you"^^To me it's really touching :roll And about the record.Is it about the most consecutive single+album+DVD top the oricon chart?It's just so great 8)
And about Care.I have read its lyrics a long time ago.Both the melody and the words are full of sad feelings :-( I wonder how will it be when being rearranged :-)
I just watch CK and his laugh is so adorable.The guest makes him laugh so much that he fall on the bed :lol OMG,my heart beats so fast! :wub:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 3rd, '09, 16:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwD85hMqXA

I really like Akanishi's two solos(asphalt & atarashii~~~) in this one, he sings them a little different than in the album versions which I'm getting a little tired of. :P

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 3rd, '09, 17:01

shosef wrote:
Jazzl wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
kokoro_ai

Uehera Takako...i don't know if i spelled it right....she's an ex-SPEED member....as to why Johnny gave them a hard time..well the accepted reason is that when you're an idol you must be available for the fans to have a chance of weaving a dream about being with you...it's true then and it's true now...i just remembered the face of Kimura Takuya when he announced that he was getting married, he was very very nervous....so you see, even he was nervous about the people's reaction to his marriage...though i think the fact that all news about his marriage is kept under wraps most of the time helped the public to at least forget that he's married...

*i just heard that CARE had a new feel to it cuz Jin rearranged it...i can't wait to listen to it..
i see..
but really.. i think it's unfair. :/ poor boys

bruce_lee

Post by bruce_lee » Apr 3rd, '09, 17:29

There are more of us I guess =)
are you gay aswell?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 18:11

Endexus wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzwD85hMqXA

I really like Akanishi's two solos(asphalt & atarashii~~~) in this one, he sings them a little different than in the album versions which I'm getting a little tired of. :P
oh this made me miss Real Face so much~
yeah I love every single difference he added in each live. He also harmonized differently there btw. 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 18:15

bruce_lee wrote:Endexus: Ow god i was afraid im the only guy here...

There are more of us I guess =)
are you gay aswell?
You dont have to be gay to listen too boybands you know...

Im a guy and im not gay, i dont know though if Endexus is gay...

wait your gay?(no offense)

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 3rd, '09, 20:54

Mirokujin wrote: yeah I love every single difference he added in each live. He also harmonized differently there btw. 8)
Yes, harmonization was the word I was looking for :lol: but yeah the lyric changes are refreshing also.

bruce_lee: No I'm not gay :P . as I said in my first post which was directed to piislove94, I don't have romantic feelings or affection whatsoever for Akanishi and that goes for every male in this world :P I just like their music( I mean their songs are so catchy, I've never listened to a song as much as KAT-TUN's / well other JE bands' songs without getting bored in em) and performances(I've not watched too many live stuff from other bands but these guys really know how to do it and as mentioned up the harmonization and lyric change is really an awesome invention). I guess you could say that I idolize/look up to them or so.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:29

Since I'm not a male, I don't know if I should join your conversation~|o|

but as far as I know, Jin or KT or Johnny's has many male fans. Although their market mainly target on females, they also want to be accepted by males, and Tokio, Smap, Kinkids or maybe also KT are getting more and more male fans these days. In QoP concerts, there were more male audience than usual and you can hear male fans' voice in some fancam vids :lol

Last year, Tsuyoshi held a concert only for male fans. Jin loved the idea so much that in his temporary radio show (KT style with Taguchi) he talked that he wanted to do a live only for male fans (of course their girlfriends can come with them~;P) . They even did a one-week special program to call male fans, and one of the calls was really funny. The guy wrote to KT style was an office man aged 24, who got stomache problem because of too much pressure from work and he didn't get along well with his wife at that time. As his wife was a Jin fan, he decided to watch some Jin stuffs to share topics with his wife and also to get out of the pressure for a while. Then he watched Gokusen2 and became a Jin fan~XD The couple had a lot of things to talk ever after and everything's going well in his family. His brother, a uni student and plays some instrument if I didn't remember wrongly, also picked up the phone and said that he's a fan of Jin and KT bacause he liked their music and he always sang KT songs in karaoke. There were other calls like that, so I don't think it's something like OMG to see males fans around^^
Last edited by Mirokujin on Apr 3rd, '09, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:36

Mirokujin wrote:Since I'm not a male, I don't know if I should join your conversation~|o|

but as far as I know, Jin or KT or Johnny's has many male fans. Although their market mainly target on females, they also want to be accepted by males, and Tokio, Smap, Kinkids or maybe also KT are getting more and more male fans these days.

Last year, Tsuyoshi held a concert only for male fans. Jin loved the idea so much that in his temporary radio show (KT style with Taguchi) he talked that he wanted to do a live only for male fans (of course their girlfriends can come with them~;P) . They even did a one-week special program to call male fans, and one of the calls was really funny. The guy wrote to KT style was an office man aged 24, who got stomache problem because of too much pressure from work and he didn't get along well with his wife at that time. As his wife was a Jin fan, he decided to watch some Jin stuffs to share topics with his wife and also to get out of the pressure for a while. Then he watched Gokusen2 and became a Jin fan~XD The couple had a lot of things to talk ever after and everything's going well in his family. His brother, a uni student and plays some instrument if I didn't remember wrongly, also picked up the phone and said that he's a fan of Jin and KT bacause he liked their music and he always sang KT songs in karaoke. There were other calls like that, so I don't think it's something like OMG to see males fans around^^
OH HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh im watching QUEEN OF PIRATES Concert...

He said *put your f*cking hands in the air*

I was like O_O

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 21:46

Karate-ka wrote: OH HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like O_O
|o||||||||||||||||||||||||
I always skip that line everytime I watched it :roll

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:17

Mirokujin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote: OH HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like O_O
LOL he realy show a diffrent side of him in the media then his personal self...

Okay a bit of-topic...

How i became a fan of KAT-TUN(Yes a BIOGRAPHY of how i became a fan LOL)

The prequal:
Okay it all started back in 2006, i was watching some anime you know the usual thing...
I guese a lot of people became fan of J-drama just because of manga's being turned into drama. That was not the case with me... I wanted to watch diffrent things so i started with watching Tokusatsu shows, you know superheroes etc... the fansubbers who were subbing these were doing also a show called Akihabara@deep, with Ikuta Toma and Kazama Shunsuke...
That became the first drama that i ever watched...

The story:
So a year after that i came across a news about Hanazakai No Kimitachi e, Hiro Mizushima was in this show, he previously played in a Tokusatsu show called Kamen Rider Kabuto(<you can tell im a geek). So because of him i wanted to check it out. Through out the serie, i became very interested in Horikita Maki... So after that serie i started to watch more of her(yeah you can guese wher im going to), the first one i watched was Nobuta No Produce, at that time Yamapi stood out and was looking for more stuff of him(but i still didnt know about the whole JE stuff). When Horikita Maki was on Cartoon KAT-TUN i was like these guys are funny when i started to watch theire show(CKTN) i initialy started to watch their drama's, since Yukan Club was runing i started to watch that(yes this is my first Akanishi Jin drama). When that serie was runing i started to learn about the JE world... Then i started to watch drama's from other JE IDOLS, You know Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen, etc... I think i also watched Tata Hitotsu No Koi... By the end of 2007 i got bored of Yamapi drama's. So begin 2008 i started to watch One Pound Gospel, even though i listened already some of theire song that drama realy kicked me with the song LIPS...
Ever since then i kept tracking theire news...
But even being a fan for a bit over a year i still didnt know much about them. Like the song Care, i just found out this week about the story behind that song.

The future?
Im defitnetly not planing to keep downloading if i can get a job by the end of this month(i realy hope it) i will buy the new album...

Buddy Sokarijo is my name Yoroshiku...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:40

kite_aoi

I know about that too XD Happy you liked them didn't know if i should post shop pics too :scratch:

That means you grew up. ;)

In your test? cool XD

Karate-ka

Brilliant :) if you need more just ask ;)

ruby

Then you have to drop more often 8)

They are right with the title, very acurate

Oh, yes Cartoon! It had been long since i had seen him laugh like that ^^

Jazzl

Yes but until fans don't change their "propietor" feelings towards those they like or learn to keep their feet on the ground they will have to be "free and available" for fans to "dream" :glare:

Endexus

Yeah, you are right. Musical embellisments are only at hand by those who already have a talent to do so, as KT fan i feel lucky because all of they are highly capacited in the musical area, JE really hit gold when they put good singers, composers, dancers all toguether...well knowing Je they might be smashing their heads against something XD

Mirokujin

Yes, there are a few JE bands that can attrack male fans, lucky KAT-TUN is on of those bands. The good in it is that most male fans get attracked by the music and not the looks, wich is already a magnificent compliment to their talents in music

That was really funny XD

Karate-ka

Yeah :glare: One of the many things he brought back from Usa i wouldn't mind he would have left there

Woa! You came a loong way!! You will keep on discovering a lot of things about Jin and Kt along the way, but if you have any doubts just ask ;) Here you have some really "old" fans ^^

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:40

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:

I was like O_O

haha teaching 12 year old girls bad english words.

Can anyone tell me why JE told Kame and JIN not to be so close?
and the Queen of Pirates DVD rocks, and so does RESCUE. Fo' Sho

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 3rd, '09, 22:44

katarn11

No, JE didn't tell them not to be close, they are no idiots and wouldn't be throwing stones against themselves, business is business. That's a thing akames chose to believe.

Jin and kame stopped "being close" around 2005 and things have not changed since, in any case JE told them to please be a little less "distant " in certain things as pv makings, tv shows...but they just don't manage it, they are tense.

They don't get a long but can work toguether. That's the important thing here

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 23:05

Thank you for your BIOGRAPHY, Sokarijo-kun Yoroshiku.

Maki-chan was cute in HnK and Lips for sure is a cool song.

Care is Jin's favorite song and he kept singing it in 2005 and 2006. Although I still hope he'll perform a new solo in the Dome tour, many fans would think it's already a great gift from Jin for Care to be recorded, not to mention that he'll perform it again. I can almost imagine the scene in which all the audience sing Care together with Jin.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 3rd, '09, 23:09

Ginoru wrote:

Karate-ka

Brilliant :) if you need more just ask ;)

Karate-ka

Yeah :glare: One of the many things he brought back from Usa i wouldn't mind he would have left there

Woa! You came a loong way!! You will keep on discovering a lot of things about Jin and Kt along the way, but if you have any doubts just ask ;) Here you have some really "old" fans ^^
well i guese i will ask for more.
and yes certainly i think i will learn more about kt through you guys...

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu Sempai minna san...

@: mirokujin: Care like is said is one my favourti songs of jin, me too i hope that he will perform it in the dome...

well guys im of too bed..

PS: maybe fun too know i once tried to keep up with the yamapi fans when i started to watch j-drama, complete failure i can say...
You can tell i like you guys better...
Ah man i better shut my mouth before i start to get haters..
Last edited by Karate-ka on Apr 3rd, '09, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 3rd, '09, 23:12

katarn11 wrote: Can anyone tell me why JE told Kame and JIN not to be so close?
and the Queen of Pirates DVD rocks, and so does RESCUE. Fo' Sho
who told you that JE did it? Akame fans?~ :roll

and welcome to this thread^^

bruce_lee

Post by bruce_lee » Apr 3rd, '09, 23:24

oh my god, so you're not gay?
im so sorry.. i'm so embarrassed now
yes, i'm gay :whistling:
and im soooo in love with Akanishi :wub:
oh my god... he is so hot :thumright:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 4th, '09, 01:31

Mirokujin

.....Ok.....I WANT THE FANCAM OF THAT ALREADY!! XD

Karate-ka

LOL Lately i am finding myself in the senpai role a lot! ^^ As long as i can help it is welcomed ;)

Sure, just tell what you need (chibi, nowadays, magazines, caps, shop pics..) and we will try to help ;)

Thanks for liking us!! :) We are happy to have more friends on board!

By the way do you prefer Karate-ka or Sokarijo?

bruce_lee

Welcome ^^

No need to be embarrased, a question is just a question ;P

And yes! He is very HOT!! but for me he is more like my baby brother :) though that doesn't make me blind XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Apr 4th, '09, 02:57

welcome bruce_lee

and I bring here a few pics

I actually don't mind him wearing hats in photos

last ctkt

and he was literally rolling in bed~XD

dmriojas

Post by dmriojas » Apr 4th, '09, 04:31

Oh that last pic is cho kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Oh I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but anyone know the synopsis for BANDAGE? ~D