[Discussion] Atashinchi no Danshi (Horikita Maki)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
yoko0201

Post by yoko0201 » May 25th, '09, 19:44

Nomanymore wrote:@yoko0201 : I don't care about reality issue ,it's pointless for a drama like AtaDan or Hana Kimi. Again it's your POV, so no comment. But at least pronounce her name correctly if you want to quote her, duh
Anyway, just let's drop the matter here.
Pronounce her name correctly?

堀北真希 . Is that good enough for you? ほりきた まき (hiragana) Horikita Maki (Kunrei-shiki, ISO 3602)

The romanisation of her name western style was simply because that was the way in which it was romanised at the link given.
The point of the quote was to show that one of the shows stars said, very publicly, at a new conference, that romance with any of the six brothers was not going to happen, so it is not my point of view. It was obviously something that she felt strongly enough about to bring it up before the first episode was broadcast. As I keep on saying, the legality issue was simply to back up what someone had said previously. It was not a central point, and so not important in itself.
村上洋子 a.k.a 洋子0201

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 25th, '09, 19:50

@yoko0201

yes im well aware Maki-chan has already addressed the romance issue (actually I've been aware of that interview for awhile now *sadface*).
But I honestly have no qualms about there being no romantic relationships in this drama, as I said before. I love it as it is<3 the plot the delevopment of characters and relationships - I have no complaints at all- I havent had this much fun watching a drama in a long time. And yes I agree this has great values for familes and friendships in general. I'm well aware this is a different type of love- the crushes withstanding.
But again i stress my point in fandom with fanfics and whatnot. I'm quite sure I'm not the first person to ship a couple that isnt Canon in a drama/anime/show/book/etc etc...
thus I see no point in bringing up the legal issues to the potential relationships..? theres no point in it really IMO... it just ruins the fun of the minds eye. D:

CANT WAIT FOR TOMORRO!!! NEW EPISODE!!!
:D
<3

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 25th, '09, 19:51

edit// ahh i see. i thought that was your point to make.
the legal issues i mean
my misunderstanding. but i still stand by what i said for future reference XDDD

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » May 25th, '09, 19:56

:blink Well, to diffuse any needless arguments about semantics or opinions here....how about that Atashinchi no Danshi episode six, eh?

Tangled webs of DECEIT and betrayal (possibly) going on - the 'authority' figures are getting more shady, aren't they? Everyone appears to have their own agenda going on - Tokita is carrying out Shinzo-san's last wishes, and Kyoko-san and the Daikon Man are plotting something of their own.
Why does Sho need money so badly? Is it really related to the mysterious woman he was speaking of in earlier episodes, that he wanted to impress?

Fuu's Shinzo's real flesh and blood related son - say wha? How does this affect the inheritance, if there is actually any inheritance? I think that the 'treasure' at the end of the rainbow is actually Chisato, and that Shinzo-san purposefully picked her to be part of the family because he saw something in her that would bring his sons together, and the inheritance is a cohesive family unit. Though, all this talk of money, I would be a little disappointed if there wasn't some kind of inheritance involved at the end.

Maaaaasssarrrru. I think his crush on Chisato is the most adorable one, because it reminds me of an very old fashioned, chivalrous sort of love - he's content on crushing on her from afar, but he won't actually act upon it unless he sees Satoru making an effort. His affection/friendship/concern for Satoru supersedes his own feelings for Chisato. Of course this could all change in the next episode - things go so fast~!
EPISODE SEVEN TOMORROW! I can't wait.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 25th, '09, 22:52

^
At first I thought it was for his son.. and now it's still that? even though now he stays with his mom, Sho still has responsibility..

I'm still puzzled about what Shinzo had done to Shinzo to hate him that much.. But I believe there's hidden intention, just like with Sho, maybe we'll learn about it in further eps. In the end I think Fuu will take over the company, since none of other sons want to.
uhm I'd not be surprised if the treasure in the end is how everyone learns the value of family& such. Chisato would prob. leave the residence then later the sons will go look for her..

Actually I'm waiting to see something sparkls between Sho & Chisato, such a pity they didn't have much interaction in last episodes. From the beginning they have such nice chemistry. But to tell the truth, I prefer them having crush on her till the end. Having Chisato ends up with Sho would be very weird &judging from the screentime& Masaru& Satoru's crush, I believe it's not the writer's intention to end this drama on the romance path. I'd be already satisfied if they stay together in the end :D

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 26th, '09, 01:57

^ agreed
but somehow i dont see Satoru/Masaru's crush on her dissapating at all. itll prob remain just that till the end of the series- then u can just kinda guess that the ongoing rivalry will stay there XD
still its rather cute.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » May 26th, '09, 12:54

:wub: OH MY GOD.
SHO KISSED CHISATO. IN THE MOST OBVIOUS SHOJO FLUFFY BUNNY WAY. It also looks episode 8 Sho's need/plot to get more money comes through and he looks like he's apologizing to everyone else at the end. Plus, Fuu's moved back in! Or is at least showing up more.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 26th, '09, 13:03

This episode made me cry... ;__; It's sad, but touching & sooo heartwarming ,gawd, the family love <3<3<3<3
I'm so happy that Fuu is back, finally!!!

AND AND CHISATOxSHO LAST MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD TUE CAN'T COME ANYNSOONER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*____________*

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » May 26th, '09, 13:34

Nomanymore wrote:This episode made me cry... ;__; It's sad, but touching & sooo heartwarming ,gawd, the family love <3<3<3<3
I'm so happy that Fuu is back, finally!!!

AND AND CHISATOxSHO LAST MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD TUE CAN'T COME ANYNSOONER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*____________*
OMGx3!
Saw the spoiler pic on the kiss..When is raw coming out???

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 26th, '09, 13:39

Here's part I of caps

http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/107886.html#cutid1

more to come! ^^!!!!

kawaiimomo

Post by kawaiimomo » May 26th, '09, 20:19

OMG!!! OMFG!! I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!!!! DAMN!! was that a great episode or what? i'm so happy!!! i can't believe the kiss!!! :wub: :wub: :O

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » May 26th, '09, 20:35

kawaiimomo wrote:
OMG!!! OMFG!! I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!!!! DAMN!! was that a great episode or what? i'm so happy!!! i can't believe the kiss!!! :wub: :wub: :O
is the raw out ? or r u talking abt the caps ?..

.. I have to be awake till like 3 am just to be able to download the raw .. I have to .. because I'm TOO excited lol !!!!
<<< thank god I finished my finals like 2 days ago.. otherwise I'll keep rewinding
the *kiss*
all day !!

rann

Post by rann » May 26th, '09, 20:37

you can still watch the raw here >> http://youtubetvdoramadouga.blog111.fc2 ... -1885.html

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 26th, '09, 20:56

thanks but~ how do i use that site? D: *impaitent lol*
XD
<33

rann

Post by rann » May 26th, '09, 21:00

the link I gave is the one to the 7 episode. you just have to scroll down a little and you should see a video streaming you just need to wait till it charge and play it ^^

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » May 26th, '09, 22:39

Thaaaaaaaank yooou!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » May 27th, '09, 12:36

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » May 27th, '09, 13:39

uwaahhh.... kawaii chisato x sho
KISS :wub: i expected satoru took the first kiss :cry:
just look at the face of satoru... :lol :lol

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » May 27th, '09, 15:04

Haha... I enjoyed this ep

SPOILER... BE CAREFUL! if u wanna wait for sub... dun click it now.

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » May 27th, '09, 16:07

YAY! choco~
this eps really is enjoyable

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » May 27th, '09, 19:52

oh myyyyy god!!!!!!!! tht was great...i can't believe it..!!!! finally....a great, absolutely great sho/chisato moment...
i love these 2....

u knw wht....id love it if in the end its revealed tht shizo dint actually marry chisato and tht she's free to be wid any of the brothers.....id really really like tht....

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 27th, '09, 20:22

i may be a satoru supporter but this was too awesome<3 but really, did they have to stand there and look suprised for so long? XD koz that ALWAYS happens in real life */sarcasm*
but Satoru's face! look out Sho ehs gunna go all ninja on your ass next episode XDDD
<3 i love violent satoru ahahahaha

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » May 28th, '09, 02:33

I really dunno which couple to vote for. Firstly, I wanna Kaname Jun and Maki but, it cannot work at all, just imagination. After, it's Mukai+Maki... but at ep 3, he has a wife and also a child, not work at all. I used their artist name, not the name of their character.
Now, seeing Masaru and Satoru so cute besides Chisato... I wanna something btw them. But the ChisaShou's kiss has changed completely my mind. I'm gonna crazy... :alcoholic:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » May 28th, '09, 15:25

haha i was cheering at the end of Episode 7. lol

by the way, akira was in a really weird position during that last scene of episode 7.. haha poor boy...anyway, he looks really cute too....

skoolrumble4ya

Post by skoolrumble4ya » May 29th, '09, 06:48

Episode 6 was great. I wish Satoru would be with Chisato but I don't that ain't never gonna happen. I don't think the father is really evil he doesn't seem like it.

Salz

Post by Salz » May 29th, '09, 11:35

chocoasaurus wrote:Haha... I enjoyed this ep

SPOILER... BE CAREFUL! if u wanna wait for sub... dun click it now.
great gifs both of ChiSho and ChiSaru :wub:
btw can i use the ChiSho gifs??

liankool92

Post by liankool92 » May 29th, '09, 11:44

Woa, Ep 6 so funny
Haha
Wating Ep 7 :x

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » May 29th, '09, 12:49

liankool92 wrote:Woa, Ep 6 so funny
Haha
Wating Ep 7 :x
eps 7 is already out
if u mean softsub... hmmm... not yet :salut:

tobashinki

Post by tobashinki » May 29th, '09, 12:53

Great!cant wait for the new episodes!

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » May 30th, '09, 00:10

I try sooo hard not to keep my hopes up for romance so that I would not be disappointed !!
But I can't help but to do so :wub: ..

hhmm .. I noticed that the boys fell in love with her from the youngest to adults ((except 4 Akira)) .. maybe in the next episodes we'll see the 2nd son romance scheme and then Fuu~ .. <<<I>__< ..((must come back to reality))
but I noticed their attention on sho's romance is more visible than Satoru & Masaru .. ((again must come back to reality >_<))

lullabye

Questions for ep. 6

Post by lullabye » May 30th, '09, 03:11

(Yes, I have been thinking too much about this show. Why do you ask?)
How does the code work that Chisato broke? I know essentially nothing about kanji, so I don't have any idea about how it could be read as alphabet. Or was that hiragana? (Told you I know nothing.)

Also, does anyone know what the sign said that was around the neck of the Chisato fan club guy that she punched?
I'm really loving his show, and hope that there will be more explanation of the relationships between the sons and why they hate Shinzo so much.[/spoiler]

shannobi

Post by shannobi » May 30th, '09, 07:58

I'm mostly a ChiToru fan, but ChiSho is still good.

No romance? It's okay. I just want the next episode! Haha.

Iestoka

Re: Questions for ep. 6

Post by Iestoka » May 30th, '09, 20:35

lullabye wrote:(Yes, I have been thinking too much about this show. Why do you ask?)
How does the code work that Chisato broke? I know essentially nothing about kanji, so I don't have any idea about how it could be read as alphabet. Or was that hiragana? (Told you I know nothing.)
It was read as the alphabet through the pronunciations. For example, there was love, ai, which when you say it, sounds like the letter I.

Hope that wasn't too confusing to read.

lullabye

Re: Questions for ep. 6

Post by lullabye » May 30th, '09, 21:42

Iestoka wrote:
lullabye wrote:
(Yes, I have been thinking too much about this show. Why do you ask?)
How does the code work that Chisato broke?
It was read as the alphabet through the pronunciations. For example, there was love, ai, which when you say it, sounds like the letter I.

Hope that wasn't too confusing to read.
[/spoiler]

That completely explains it. Thanks so much.

pyxee

Post by pyxee » May 30th, '09, 21:58

I am really loving this show so much. Like most everybody I am trying not to get my hopes up for romance. It is way too hard sometimes though. :wub:

mavi

Post by mavi » May 31st, '09, 04:58

DramaCrazy.net released Episode 7 . They also have downloads(SD and HD)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 31st, '09, 10:23

Kyaaaaaa... ChiSho!! ChiSho!!! (lol, I'm so late!) Honto ni, honto ni, arigatoooo, Akira-chan! :lol

FINALLY, my TOP pairing since the beginning!^o^ I agree with you, nomanymore! ChiSho had great chemistry since Ep1 :wub:

Ep7
And Ep7 had many ChiSho moments too! They were searching for Akira's mother together and had that nice talk at the castle's yard at night. I was so happy watching Ep7! Yaaabai... I said before it'll be more than enough for me to have that one ChiSho moment, but now I WANT MORE CHIxSHO!! XD Doushiyou!?
And did Sho put his arms around Chisato's shoulder/neck in the Ep8 preview?? :blink And Chisato let him?? Waaaa... Good thing I watched this today, on Sunday... so I don't have to wait that long for Tuesday to come, haha!
Gomen... just realized all I talk about is... well, ChiSho :P

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » May 31st, '09, 21:54

i loved epi 7....chisho!!!! yes...finally...i love these 2, i absolutely totally love them 2gether....and it seems like epi 8 wil have qutie a few moments wid dem as well...!!!!

reacti0n

Post by reacti0n » Jun 1st, '09, 00:16

ChiSho!!! SO CUTE! I looooove Maki-chan XD
Absolutely can't wait for episode 8 :D

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 1st, '09, 02:42

Ep8 Spoiler
From the preview synopsis for ep8 on the official web, it says there that the lawyer told Chisato to choose someone to be the head of the family. Takeru thinks Chisato should be one, since she's their mother, but Chisato thinks the head of the family should be a man. Then the lawyer told them that she will hand over ten million yen to whoever chosen as the head of the family. When Sho heard that suddenly he begged her to lend him that money. He confessed that he needs that money to make the girl he likes(/loves?) to be his girl.
Eh?? Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? XD
Last edited by yanie on Jun 1st, '09, 03:34, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 1st, '09, 03:07

^ I think he's lying to her about the reason.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jun 1st, '09, 03:08

:unsure:
While I'm definitely one of those giddy fans who was pleasantly surprised by the 'kiss' in episode 7 and am not opposed to the idea of romance in this family home comedy, I'm torn about what the episode 8 preview shows/implies. Especially with the synopsis given on the website. From previous episodes, Sho needs money for a serious matter, more money than what a host earns - and there are varying guesses at what it could be. It wasn't for alimony payments for Rikki-kun. Sho told Chisato offhandedly that there was a woman he was interested in after breaking up with Saki (his ex), but then in the preview it looks like Sho is giving money to the caretaker of the orphanage he was raised at. And that there needs to be 8 million more yen.....

So I don't know what Sho's real motives are yet. He likes Chisato sure, but in a more romantic nature? Hard to say, and previews lie all the time....er, mislead.

Plus, Satoru was definitely not happy at the end of episode 7.
I wish It was Tuesday already.

skoolrumble4ya

Post by skoolrumble4ya » Jun 1st, '09, 06:09

mavi wrote:DramaCrazy.net released Episode 7 . They also have downloads(SD and HD)
http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-dram ... episode-7/
Props I had no idea DramaCrazy was subbing this series.

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Jun 1st, '09, 08:55

How many episodes will this drama run?

Hearsay its 11ep. Final ep on Jun 23rd.

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 1st, '09, 18:19

i can't wait for the 8th epi....i really wanna know what happens with sho....
and after reading abt epi 8, im just a lot more curious...

roswell990

Post by roswell990 » Jun 1st, '09, 23:17

23rd June << It's what I read too .. Let's just hope It's 11..
It deserves to have more than 11 episodes !!
if it's not then I'm gonna be devastated !!

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Jun 1st, '09, 23:58

roswell990 wrote:23rd June << It's what I read too .. Let's just hope It's 11..
It deserves to have more than 11 episodes !!
if it's not then I'm gonna be devastated !!
Haha.. Well, but the max they can go is 12ep. Or if ratings are really good, maybe a special 2 hour long ep12. Something like Hana kimi. :-)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 2nd, '09, 12:26

It's only the first 30 mins so far, but I can't help but to squeeeee......!!!
So many ChiSho moments! Glances, twice bumping, and the one in the dark seem to made both of them awkward and nervous :wub:
EDIT:
The ending scene: YATTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Like it or not, it's happening guys! :roll

LOVED Ep8 alot, alot! The BEST episode so far! The story is very touching and also heart-warming. The brothers' interactions are funny, cute and fun! And I'm very happy Fuu has joined them together^^ Heehee... he can be funny too.
And I TOTALLY love Mukai Osamu's angry acting performance! Kakkooiiii~~ he looks alot more handsome when he's angry :wub:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 2nd, '09, 12:57

OMGNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO WORDS, EXCEPT THIS EPS IS TOTAL GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! ESPECIALLY SHOxCHISATO SHIPPERS!!!

*_____________*

Again I didn't expect the ending, omg

Next eps is for Takeru!! Yay!!

:cheers:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 2nd, '09, 13:06

Desho? Desho? Desho?? :lol
So it's confirmed that Sho has feelings for Chisato right? Well, how can anyone deny that after that last scene? XD But Chisato is feeling uncertain about it... she's trying to deny her feelings for Sho? Or maybe she still doesn't know how she really feels for him?
Well, whether or not ChiSho end up together in the end, is another matter... I don't mind, either way. But the most important thing for me, the ROMANCE HAS HAPPENED, my friends!!^o^
Aaarrghghh.... I can't wait to download this ep!!!!!!!!! Wanna re-watch alot of scenes!! And I'm glad that I'm sooo loving Fuu now!^v^

Btw, there's going to be a comic version of this drama right? When will that release? Is there hope for an anime version too?? Coz I don't think I want the Ookura brothers' adventure to end in just another 3-4 eps :-( I'm starting to get addicted with these brothers' interactions here!

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Jun 2nd, '09, 15:31

Would someone please share the link for raw stream for 8?

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » Jun 2nd, '09, 17:47

lullabye wrote:Would someone please share the link for raw stream for 8?
You'll have to wait before it's uploaded here.

Yurga

Post by Yurga » Jun 2nd, '09, 18:26

OMG, the seventh episode was so fun, especially ending~
I know that this dorama is kind a "fake" coz you almost all the
time can guess what happens but still i like it so much~
I so can't wait when i can get eight episode with subtitles~~~~

Oh yeah, i found somewhere one gif which is i don't know
from what episode but it intrigued me so much~
That gif - and how can i forgot to say, that just love Mukai Osamu~~ Yay for him~

ryoerika

Post by ryoerika » Jun 2nd, '09, 20:09

Yurga wrote: Oh yeah, i found somewhere one gif which is i don't know
That gif -
it's from episode 8.

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 2nd, '09, 21:28

i can't wait for epi 8...i just just can't!!!! omg...sho/chisato....iv loved them from the beginning and now..something actually seems to be happening!!!! tho i dunno abt whether chisato will reciprocate, but....oh, i really hope she does......

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 2nd, '09, 23:20

Wow!! Thank you so much for tha gif! My most favorite scene so far :lol

Btw, is there any show where Maki and Mukai Osamu promote together besides Nep League and IiTomo SP?

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 2nd, '09, 23:48

yanie wrote:Wow!! Thank you so much for tha gif! My most favorite scene so far :lol

Btw, is there any show where Maki and Mukai Osamu promote together besides Nep League and IiTomo SP?
is there any place i can watch the shows where these 2 promoted 2gether...???? subbed, preferrably.......but its ok even if they aren't subbed, i just wanna c these 2 onscreen together...!!!!!!

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 3rd, '09, 01:49

zhenxi

Post by zhenxi » Jun 3rd, '09, 02:14

Thank you for the preview.

Anyway, ratings for Ep8 is 11.3%.

reacti0n

Post by reacti0n » Jun 3rd, '09, 06:48

Yurga wrote: Oh yeah, i found somewhere one gif which is i don't know
That gif - and how can i forgot to say, that just love Mukai Osamu~~ Yay for him~
OMG I went O_______O and saw it like 30 times.
I can't wait until they sub this.. Every minute is torture!

LilyJade

Post by LilyJade » Jun 3rd, '09, 07:34

Wow ! What's that gif ?! :blink

Ok, gotta see the next ep! Hahaha but I can't right now!

This drama is better with time!

Machihxh

Post by Machihxh » Jun 3rd, '09, 08:18

I just loved Ep 8. I had a feeling that at the end of the episode when [spoiler]Sho put his arms on top of Chisa's that the :shocked: jaw droppin' kiss :wub: :heart: was gonna happen. I just didn't know when, and when it did happen I think I had to rewind it to that part about 10+ times, hehe. I just wonder if Takeru stayed there to see the whole thing?[/spoiler] I can't wait till the next ep!! Hopefully [spoiler]Takeru won't end up leaving the house permanently :-( [/spoiler]

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 3rd, '09, 08:26

:O :O :blink LOTS of chisato X Sho moments :wub: :wub:

wers my chiSatoru???... :P :P

chocoasaurus

Post by chocoasaurus » Jun 3rd, '09, 14:58

Haha, finally they really had kissed.
But somehow, I dun wanna it happen like that...

Chisato did push Shou back, but he... :crazy:
:cussing:

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 3rd, '09, 16:48

oh dear....i really really hope that chisato won't deny any feelings she might have for sho at the end...that would just be sad in a way....(and lets not get into how this so isn't possible in real life...).....
i really really want these two to end up together...they just seems so comfortable around each other and are quite connected (their character atleast...i have no idea whats going on offscreen....)

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jun 3rd, '09, 17:48

I'm new to this drama and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I've predicted this couple is going to happen and YATTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......... Chisato xx Sho is DEFINITELY IT!!!

xDDDDDDDDDD

I am jumping in glee and dang... IF ONLY I UNDERSTAND JAPANESE!!!!!!!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 4th, '09, 04:21

ChiSho's dialogue on that last scene in Ep8:
Chisato: Maybe my father had no choice too, but to be involved in gamble and debts! Am I being too kind (thinking like this)??
Sho: VERY! *put his arms around her shoulder*
Chisato: ........is this... another "happening"?
Sho: Nope...
Chisato: Then, it must because of the full moon...
Sho: It's not full moon tonight...

Then... he hugs her, she let him go, and... KI-SU ^_^

FYI, when Sho bumped into her in the dark, Sho said, "You and I kept having this, huh? Like... y'know... "happenings"! ". Then Chisato whispered to herself, looking confused, like she's in hesitation, "...happening...?". Yeap, it's HAPPENING, indeed :lol:

I dunno... I feel like... that last scene's dialogues kind of... NOT related? Why must Sho put his arms around her when Chisato was talking abt her father?? XD And Chisato who usually gets angry when a guy do that to her (for example, when Fuu kissed her cheek?), suddenly becomes timid, when Sho did that to her XD Didn't make sense... unless Chisato has fallen in love with Sho too :whistling:

Wow... I've watched this scene for 30 times already! Anyone here already breaks the record?? haha!

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Jun 4th, '09, 05:22

I haven't posted in a long time, but i just had to cause i love this drama right now!!!!
Episode 8 was amazing :D I love Chisato x Sho :D! I must've watched the last scene on episode 8 like 20 times haha. ahhh I can't wait for the next episode!!

epokw

Post by epokw » Jun 4th, '09, 07:10

For my first post I must say I'm HOOKED on this drama! Preview was hilarious, can't wait for ep. 9. :D

sistergirl

Atashinchi no Danshi (Horikita Maki)

Post by sistergirl » Jun 4th, '09, 07:13

do you know how many episode for this drama.
i hope chisato hooks up with somebody not like other drama nobuta wo produce and lunch queen.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Jun 4th, '09, 07:55

i'm crazy for Sho-Chisato too!!! this episodes made me sooo happy...

like many of you... i do hope she ends up with at least someone....especially with SHO!!!

gosh... another few more days till it airs again!!!

reacti0n

Post by reacti0n » Jun 7th, '09, 09:40

Who here likes Takeru? After the way he acted and how inconsiderate he was to Sho's feelings, I REALLY don't like him now haha.
Even though he acts tough on the outside and does care, I just can't stand it!
Hopefully the next episode can shed some light on why he acts so tough.

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 7th, '09, 11:17

reacti0n wrote:Who here likes Takeru? After the way he acted and how inconsiderate he was to Sho's feelings, I REALLY don't like him now haha.
Even though he acts tough on the outside and does care, I just can't stand it!
Hopefully the next episode can shed some light on why he acts so tough.
i like Takeru...yeah he can be inconsiderate sometime and show like he didn't care but he did care for all of them and act tough so he dun show the soft side of him...maybe he get hurt a lot when he still a child bcoz of his dad and get bullied by other kid a lot....i think that why he try to act strong all the time....
even though he act inconsiderate to Sho this ep but he still end up helping him at the end with the others...im glad he get his own ep in ep9 :cheers:

fishsmurf15

Post by fishsmurf15 » Jun 7th, '09, 16:57

Hey everyone~

I've been following this thread for awhile now and now I've decided to finally post something. Hehe. :lol

Anyways, I absolutely love Atashinchi no Danshi~ It's so fun to see how the brothers interact with each other and with their 'step mom'. Lol. It's so like a shojo manga (but so much better~).

And I really love the Chisato/Sho or Maki/Mukai pairing. :-)

If you guys are interested, I've written a fanfic in my journal about them (and Yamapi). It's still in progress though (and it's the first fanfic I've written).

Please read it here: http://fish-smurf15.livejournal.com/