Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 12:54

here is the song guys if you havent found it.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » May 16th, '09, 13:54

ô.o... i didn't send the link with my post+.+..sorry

@karate-ka
it was the one i found too ô.O
but.. could it be that Chrystal Kay isn`t there?^^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 14:09

she isnt its a KAT-TUN concert afterall, but you will see her in a PV preview which is shown on the big screen

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 16th, '09, 14:59

I had already watch Jin's solo in youtube.
He is so awesome! Even I cannot catch most of the lyrics, the song sounds good!
I wonder if Jin will perform only this song for each concert because I have this thought
that each concert, Jin will appear with the different singer,hehhehe :p

Most of the fanreports agree that this concert is much better than the past. So, congratz KAT-TUN! Ah, I want to watch the concert tooo... T_T

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 16th, '09, 15:05

well yeah i think performing 10 days in the tokyodome, wouldnt qualifie just 10 standard concerts if they go big then they make it big...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 16th, '09, 18:09

Watched, it reminds me of Lovejuice, but def would have liked it better if they had tuned down Xtal audio ¬¬ I want to hear Jin not her!!

jinkunkunjin

Post by jinkunkunjin » May 17th, '09, 09:37

go jin
Last edited by jinkunkunjin on May 22nd, '09, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 17th, '09, 12:58

im realy curoius how the full PV will look like...

I mean this song is so good...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 17th, '09, 21:51

Ginoru wrote:Watched, it reminds me of Lovejuice, but def would have liked it better if they had tuned down Xtal audio ¬¬ I want to hear Jin not her!!
maybe because female voice is more distinguish in the badly recorded clip? ;P

I just hope the old will release Wonder as a single~The pv is just too hot to handle, not to mention it's a good song 8) Please Johny jiji, if you release it, I'll buy 10 copies I promise.

miaw8miaw

Post by miaw8miaw » May 18th, '09, 00:13

wahhh just watch Jin's solo fancam!!!!! sooo cool

now the song is stuck in my head. :lol

fingers crossed they will come out with a clear version of it. ^_^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 18th, '09, 00:38

Mirokujin

I've liked others much better, maybe it adds that i don't like Xtal's voice and don't like how it mixes with Jin's...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 18th, '09, 01:20

I'm very satisfied at this moment~
and I just want the song to be released as a single, because the PV looks too **** good~!!

I see Wonder as a co-op between Jin and CK, not Jin's solo. The PV was very well-done. Love Jin's dance movements and his hood look is very hawt!! I think I'm fine with CK's voice, but I want the song to be in CD cause I want to hear Jin's voice more clearly

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 18th, '09, 04:30

me too im satsified for know, and maybe because im a boy i look diffrently at it...

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 18th, '09, 06:19

the concert this year is so awesome and that's Kat-tun's style which I can't see in the QOP 8) About Jin performance.I can say that it is a good song,the melody is perfect.If I had not listened to Lovejuice,I would find Wonder amazing and totally fantastic.But because I had,Wonder(with not high quality fancam) leaves me little impression :-( Jin's dance is splendid(as usual :wub: ) but it reminds me of his lovejuice dance>_< Because Jin said he wants to try something new,I was looking for something higher than Wonder.On the other hand,I will try listening to the song again when there is a high quality of it(maybe when Johnny decides to make it a single^^) so I can give a precise comment on Wonder
BTW,since everymember has thei solo song at the corner they're in charge of,It's hopefully that when it's Jin turn,he will perform one of his solo and you know what song I am metioning :-)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 18th, '09, 15:30

ruby_fann wrote:the concert this year is so awesome and that's Kat-tun's style which I can't see in the QOP 8) About Jin performance.I can say that it is a good song,the melody is perfect.If I had not listened to Lovejuice,I would find Wonder amazing and totally fantastic.But because I had,Wonder(with not high quality fancam) leaves me little impression :-( Jin's dance is splendid(as usual :wub: ) but it reminds me of his lovejuice dance>_< Because Jin said he wants to try something new,I was looking for something higher than Wonder.On the other hand,I will try listening to the song again when there is a high quality of it(maybe when Johnny decides to make it a single^^) so I can give a precise comment on Wonder
BTW,since everymember has thei solo song at the corner they're in charge of,It's hopefully that when it's Jin turn,he will perform one of his solo and you know what song I am metioning :-)
well its kinda new as far i know this is the first time i see Jin singing with a girl outside Cartoon KAT-TUN

EDIT:

hey gusy more of the PV version

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 18th, '09, 19:54

stole a gif from Wonder pv

and more paparazzi pics. Love wet-haired Jin

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 19th, '09, 00:09

I think Jin's voice in Wonder is very sexy and beautiful.

The most important thing for me is that he really really enjoyed himslef in the pv, which I haven't seen from Jin for years. It gives me a feeling that my old Jin is back. I mean I see the passion he has somehow lost ever after debut (or maybe even earlier).

I read that the composer is rumored to be Jin's friend, who went to the first concert and was so hyper to see how it's performed. If it's true, I must say that guy has got talent. I like Wonder and I wish it will be released as a single.

more gifs from the pv
Image Image Image

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 19th, '09, 01:01

I adore Wonder. To see Jin with Crystal is so love.
It seem like Jin really want to avoid the JE lame style when it comes to his solo performance. I could say he is such a brave guy. Now Johnny, you still think Jin cannot manage his own concert? I bet if Jin get a chance to make a concert, he will turn it to the fantastic one.

Love the gifs!! so clear and kakkoi!!

Beside waiting for the HQ PV, I anticipated to watch the making of PV. Today is Jin's day, right? Mars Day. I hope, I really hope Crystal Kay will make her appear and sing live together.
For the member segment, I think Jin may choose catchy songs. In my head right now is Rhodesia and Butterfly. Care, Pinky can be in a list too. Common JIn, that is your fantastic songs, you must sing it at least in one concert.

shosef

Post by shosef » May 19th, '09, 02:40

aahhh...SEITEN NO HEKIREKI was sang...just love that song...but don't like Jin's hair when he sang that when he was younger...anyways. AKAME talked...other than gokusen...i kept laughing when Jin said Hayato died...or should i be sad?...hehehe...anyway they also sang one of my fav song which is WILDS OF MY HEART...and it was said that Jin really hit those high notes...can't wait to hear it..and i'm so jealous that some girls got to brush hands with Jin...why oh why is this world so unfair?...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 19th, '09, 03:35

diyaz
the reason why Jin didn't have solo concert no matter how long and how badly he's been longing for it is because of the stupid balance the old man wants to keep for KT. Talking about balance, see who sang the song for Gokusen2? See who released the first cd in KT? Someone got privilege to do anything, while Jin had to sacrifice himself for the so-called "balance" for years and years.

This is a sad topic and I think that's one of the reasons Jin started to lose his passion for working in Johnny's since long time ago. Anyway, I'm glad Bandage will make some difference. Really wish they'll release an album for LANDS.
---------------------------------------------------------

If anyone still hasn't watched the full pv
btw, I watched the fancam of last night's Wonder performance. It looks more interesting than the first day. His dance movements look more complicated and more fluent(?) and the lighting has changed a bit too. He wore hood at first~I hope he can throw his hat away but wear hood only next time.

Tonight's concert is under Jin's name--the Mars day

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 19th, '09, 20:28

AAghh all day!! i haven't been able to get in all day!

Mirokujin

The privileges are even more evident this last weeks... but we are not going to solve anything by pointing them...

There is a new fancam? cool

Jin chose Le Ciel, MURASAKI (which i love but that sounded like a drunkards gang in the first verses XD), Six Senses (again after QoP) and Love or Like

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 19th, '09, 22:41

|o|
I just watched the fancam of Murasaki~
OMG the scream~is like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad it's not Care because Care is special and I only want to hear it from Jin 8)

omg when Maru started to sing, Jin played some hand game with him, then Maru had to play with Jin, then he lifted his mic and started to sing again, then Jin put Maru's hand down and started to play the game again...so Maru tried for four times and Jin interrupted for four times~they kept playing that game and you could only hear Jin's voice there~XD In the end, Maru didn't sing anything, and Jin was laughing madlyXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is just hilarious~I love you Jin~and Maru too! Maru is such a great comedian~

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 20th, '09, 02:35

Mirokujin

I want the fancam too! Where I can watch it?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 20th, '09, 04:04

diyaz
maybe someone will upload it onto some video sites eventually~

shosef

Post by shosef » May 20th, '09, 04:44

i just love the recent con reports..i hope this one would be the one in the dvd..i mean there's so much member ai...with Kame enthusiastically singing MURASAKI with Jin...and even talking to each other and that hand extending...i want to see that....and of course Koki...i can't express how much i love him....when he opened his arms and Jin wouldn't hug him, he went over to Jin and embrace him....and the part where Jin was convered with perspiration and his bangs was sticking to him...Koki went over to brush it aside....and cute Jin went all shy...i just love him... Junno even tried to be touchy with Jin..but Jin ran away...hahaha... and i won't have to talk about how Jin teases Maru...that is a given...though i would like to hear about Ueda and Jin ai...

*i just remembered...Jin recently gave Koki a matching necklace...Jin got the gold one and Koki got the silver one...so sweet of Jin...Koki even called Jin "Jin-chan"....just love this two...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 20th, '09, 05:43

shosef
just wait for the fancam vid to be uploaded onto vid sites

Jin and Ueda's duet was really good there. Jin smiled quite shyly when Taguchi looked at him closely and tried to touch his shoulder~very cute^^ Jin didn't let Koki hug him but ran to Maru~and Maru<3333 Jin whispered to Maru at the very beginning, so Maru got the point and they played that game really in a very funny but cute way~XD

The audience also sang Murasaki together. It was very touching~Jin fans cried madly when the music started according to the reports.
shosef wrote: *i just remembered...Jin recently gave Koki a matching necklace...Jin got the gold one and Koki got the silver one...so sweet of Jin...Koki even called Jin "Jin-chan"....just love this two...
never heard about it |o| where did u read it?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 20th, '09, 14:57

Mirokujin

I have just seen screencaps from Murasaki fancam and i can't help laughing at akames interpretation of eventsXD so the great moment meant kame made a small gesture with his hand while Jin ignored him? XD fantastic interpretation of events LOOOOOLLL

Oh she probably got it from a Koki jweb reference, the one Jin gave him was gold while Jin's is silver :)

shosef

Jin and Ueda ai is not to sell on the stage, but they show enough of it even there 8)

UnionSagittarius

Post by UnionSagittarius » May 20th, '09, 15:22

I want to see those screencaps too!Where did you find them?

UnionSagittarius

Post by UnionSagittarius » May 20th, '09, 16:40

I found a Murasaki fancam here^^

Murasaki starts at about 4:36 :D Jin is soooooo cool^^

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 20th, '09, 19:24

UnionSagittarius
yeah I know it'll be on that site in the end although it's not allowed...
and Jin's outfit was really cool there~

Gin
come one~don't be so meanXD
at least Jin and Kame talked which you can't see often~;P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 20th, '09, 20:13

Someone else ahving problems with gettin in here? :(

UnionSagittarius

Thanks

Mirokujin

And tracking the name the one who uploads cannot be found?

XD I am no t mean! just realistic! See? i don't say they have not talked XD it's a big thing after this last years even if it's mostly MC 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 20th, '09, 20:46

yester day the this site wasnt reachable now i dont ahve problems...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 20th, '09, 23:57

so the rumor is not true

WONDER

LYRICS by Akanishi Jin, Crystal Kay and Josh

MUSIC by KIiyo+ Joey Carbones

Kiyo has been cooperated with Crystal Kay for years, and Joey Carbones is the one who composed many songs for kat-tun, such as Hell No!

Look at this team and the PV. I really really hope they are gonna release a single for Wonder.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 21st, '09, 12:59

Hai there!!
Already watch Murasaki fancam!
Love it! Fans going crazy at Akame part! But I enjoy watching Jin with Maru. So funny!!
Well, some fans say maybe each of members medley will include in concert DVD. So,
we maybe can watch it in HQ.

snake68

Post by snake68 » May 21st, '09, 14:04

WHAT AKAME PART~? please elaborate!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 21st, '09, 15:18

On a fancam of the concert where Jin sings his solo with the rest of KAT-TUN

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 21st, '09, 16:21

Apparently fans went more crazy when the music started and Jin whispered to Maru...the scream took time to fade away and kame was the first to sing with Jin because the order was A-KTTUN.

Althouth there are many akame fans existing on this planet, don't forget Murasaki is one of Jin fan's favorite songs and they didn't expect to listen to it again. Many cried badly and messed up their make-up totally. Even when Jin's playing game with Maru, they were still crying and they sang Murasaki together and you can hear it clearly.

I know it's stupid to emphasize it, but I had enough with akame fans. Leave Jin's Murasaki alone...write your fanfic at another time.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 21st, '09, 16:46

Mirokujin wrote:
I know it's stupid to emphasize it, but I had enough with akame fans. Leave Jin's Murasaki alone...write your fanfic at another time.
Me too i dont like the whole pairing thing at all, its the same with Yamaki(Yamapi + Maki), some fans went so crazy over it that they make fake fansubs on Yamapi video's saying he is engaged to maki and that kind of a ****...

While im pretty sure Maki isnt realy interested in Johnnys(Im a big Maki fan), from what i know she friends with Kame(Well heard they call each other sometimes after NWP ended, and Kame tried to appeal him self to her, when she was the guest on CTKT) and Ikuta(He was guesed on her radio 2 times something that rarely happen apparently).

But you know the point is that those things like pairing idols or actors is just plain annoying, its even more annoying if you think that its going to happened for real...
if that happens your just plain nuts

jinkunkunjin

Post by jinkunkunjin » May 21st, '09, 21:29

jin is the best in kat tun and wonder rockssss make it a cd
Last edited by jinkunkunjin on May 22nd, '09, 21:59, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '09, 00:13

Sokarijo

Thanks but i am still having problems :( loads sloowwww

Sokarijo+Mirokujin

I am also booored of akame, more akames than akame, but everyone knows that i think, i wouldn't mind it so much if there really were anything, but just standing one by the side of the other with a distance of a meter is not it, not even in the strategically cut and angled photographs, what you can see in Murasaki fancam is not it unless kame gesturing and being ignored by Jin counts, it was ten times more interesting seeing what happened just before Jin went to sing with kame and what happeded with TTN and even U.

By the way the singing order is the same in all concerts in all solo chosen songs.

I know this is a happy concert for akames since they have interchanged short conversations mostly thanks to promo Koki and Maru after years, but please... :roll

There's more NakaNishi, AkaKoki (whatever is called XD) and Jinno than anything

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 22nd, '09, 11:03

Karate-ka wrote: But you know the point is that those things like pairing idols or actors is just plain annoying, its even more annoying if you think that its going to happened for real...
absolutely~

I used to think Pairing fantasy is only a little game played by some fans, and it's harmless and sometimes quite entertaining. However, when I read that many akame fans believe that Jin wrote Care for kame and saw them spreading that theory on youtube and kat-tun communities and even argue like "how do you know Jin is not gay and he doesn't love kame", I was completely in shock...not to meantion those "I spot akame" fanfics, ahh yeah they call those reports. In those "reports", Jin drives kame to work and picks him up back and pays every single bill... :lol The most surprising ones are those in bandage days when no one can approach the team but the staffs, there were still akame fans managed to report about kame visiting Jin there in details from time to time~|o||||||| I just want to ask HOW?

man~this is just too much...

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 22nd, '09, 14:05

Mirokujin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote: But you know the point is that those things like pairing idols or actors is just plain annoying, its even more annoying if you think that its going to happened for real...
absolutely~

I used to think Pairing fantasy is only a little game played by some fans, and it's harmless and sometimes quite entertaining. However, when I read that many akame fans believe that Jin wrote Care for kame and saw them spreading that theory on youtube and kat-tun communities and even argue like "how do you know Jin is not gay and he doesn't love kame", I was completely in shock...not to meantion those "I spot akame" fanfics, ahh yeah they call those reports. In those "reports", Jin drives kame to work and picks him up back and pays every single bill... :lol The most surprising ones are those in bandage days when no one can approach the team but the staffs, there were still akame fans managed to report about kame visiting Jin there in details from time to time~|o||||||| I just want to ask HOW?

man~this is just too much...
Well you know i dont hate gay people but, wishing him to be gay will only enforce negative image of him...

You know the stereotypes of boybands being gay...

I wonder if people actualy pay attention, KAT-TUN isnt realy aiming to get a gay image.
With theire gangster style and such...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '09, 14:49

Mirokujin

The best of those reports was that at least in three Jin wasn't even in Japan XD

Not to mention a pic never appears when there are pics of kame and Maru, Jin and Ryo+Pi+friends.... 8)

The problem with akames is that they believe those fantasies are real, that the reports are true because they want to believe them instead of being realistic; and when someone points them something is not true, or even from where those fabricated informations come (because it is know from where those come) they go mad and attack people! why?? what's true is true and what it's not true it's not true, plain as that.
No wonder most old fans run from them while poor new ones are target for them.
You don't see fans of any other pairing trying to provide "evidences" that their pairings are real, or make proselitisme of their cause because it's not necessary; for example Kokame IS real 8) If you need to "create evidences" for something and keep on going about it to reinforce the believe it is real it means it is not real, simple.

No Sokarijo they don't think about KAT-TUN, they just want to see their fantasies come true, even when the main characters are not for it....

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 22nd, '09, 15:23

Okay now there is a rumour saying Jin is dating Crystal Kay someone said that on you tube who is claiming it came from a Live journal comunnity.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 22nd, '09, 16:51

Karate-ka
that's from some anti fans or from some jealous fan in 2ch (a BBS which creates thousands of rumors everyday).

Crystal Kay has been Jin's friend for years. Even the gossip media doesn't have interest to milk gossip of Jin and CK because they are just friends to each other and we know Jin has a friend circle called "Akanishi gang" or whatever, and CK is just one of them.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 22nd, '09, 20:33

Sokarijo

That's exactly the kind of nonsenses people with too much time and too little in the head go around writting, creating etc... as Mirokujin said they have been friends for years, following that means that as Koki invited Yamada Yu to the concerts they may be something else than friends LOOL XD

Don't trouble yourself reading rumors, just throw them where they deserve, the drain XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 22nd, '09, 20:57

Yeah i do throw them away for the most of the time...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 22nd, '09, 22:20

ok there's a summer tour for kat-tun, so I don't think there will be any drama for Jin this year, as he has to promote Bandage later this year. The old man only wants to use Jin in kat-tun concerts...sigh. Bandage for two years~that's ridiculous!! If Lands will release an album, then three years~|o||||||

sorry to be so fussy about the coming tour, but these days I just can't be positive :pale:
Last edited by Mirokujin on May 22nd, '09, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » May 22nd, '09, 22:43

I'm so happy Jin made the 8-day dome concert without any problem. And he looks sexy and healthy and his voice was awesome for the whole 8 days. Congrats to Jin. I'm so proud of him.

Regarding the Akame part, I don't mind the Akame fans to drool over the two of them. But sometimes, I think Akame fans are delusional...lol..sorry...They even see things that are not there. What bugs me the most is when they say Jin is jealous of Koki when Koki and Kame kiss each other....LOL...I find it hard to believe the Akame stories most of the time. But I know they mean well. Just that I wish they weren't so delusional sometimes.

Jin and Crystal Kay dating....LOL...I knew fans will come up with rumor like that when I saw Jin's solo featuring her...it's easy to understand...Btw, I really like WONDER. The song is really catchy.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 22nd, '09, 23:03

If akame fans don't try to make up things and don't try to brainwash others, I don't have any problem with them as long as they won't become Jin anti-fans in the end (as far as I know akame fans are mostly kame biased and they easily turned against Jin when they realize what they believe isn't true).
----------------------------------------------------

btw, Kanjiani 8 members appeared in last night's concert. They showed up in encore part, and Jin was so happy to see Ryo^^

JinJin eats so well these days~;P and Maru said Jin brought some food (like fish with kimchi?) to KT and it tasted really good. Must be cooked by Jin's mom ne~

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 23rd, '09, 08:56

Kanjani8 man i like them, theire like KAT-TUN instead of being cute they act like dumbasses, KAT-TUN acts serious...

yeah i like them...

Question though concert dvd how long does it take when its out? I mean after this...

Endexus

Post by Endexus » May 23rd, '09, 19:52

Would be cool if KAT-TUN did a concert to Sweden like TegoMass (as far as i know they did) :p if finland it wuold be just too awesome :D btw has any JE band done concert out of asia?

freack

Post by freack » May 23rd, '09, 20:40

According to Jin, in BANDAGE, there'll be 10 minutes of...
Well... the translator I used didn't translate that part -__-

1.- Chinese text:
昨天MC時JIN有說到BANDAGE里有10分鐘「黏稠」的剧情...中間沒有cut...很好奇何謂「黏稠」?XD

2.- Japanese text:
仁ちゃん、
映画(BANDAGE)は、どろどろした内容の10分のワンカットがあり、

じゅんの「10分も水溜まりにいたの?」
仁「何言ってるの?」
じ「どろどろ……」
仁「さらさらの水溜まりもあるんだよ」

And to quote a review of the actual book:

"It's seems like their relationship (Asako and Natsu's) is moving too fast."
credit: http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 72370.html
credit: http://johnnys-net.net/foruM/T.asp?bID= ... 6&Star=485

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 24th, '09, 10:33

wowowowo something amazing might have happened...
http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-4850

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 24th, '09, 15:43

i luv jin

No one that creates lies to convince others of their delusions mean well.

Mirokujin

Eitos to celebrate the eight days XD very fitting :P

Sokarijo

Life would be very boring without the Eitos XD

DVD? It depends, if there is one of course, now with the tour we don't know if they will add those concerts too and that adds difficulty, normally soon after the concerts end or even during the last days they use to say if there will be on and after the tour wraps it takes between 4 to 6 months.

The Guinnes thing? LOOL Can't believe Tokyograph is soo late with this, check this Tsuyaka published two days ago

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/25382.html

by the way the thing is that JE made the solicitude and reperesentatives were to check, not that by chance someone was there and they took the chance as the article seems to pointXD

Endexus

No, Tegomass are teh only ones and are not exactly a je band XD they did concert there because they fit Swedish music tastes XD and this comes from someone who grew up with ABBA :roll

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » May 25th, '09, 06:26

I'm have been fed up with Akame things since the day I became Jin's fan :x I don't like their making up story to prove the never-happen relationship between Jin and Kame.To tell the truth,Akame fans make me against Kame :whistling: Why don't they see that there's things which themselves prove true like the friendship between Jin and Ueda,Maru,Koki and Junno but there are things that is simply unreal no matter how much they try to make is real 8)
I just watch the CK this week.Not many things are interesting apart from that Junno and Maru managed to pull down the shelter :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 25th, '09, 20:28

freack wrote:
According to Jin, in BANDAGE, there'll be 10 minutes of...
Well... the translator I used didn't translate that part -__-

1.- Chinese text:
昨天MC時JIN有說到BANDAGE里有10分鐘「黏稠」的剧情...中間沒有cut...很好奇何謂「黏稠」?XD

2.- Japanese text:
仁ちゃん、
映画(BANDAGE)は、どろどろした内容の10分のワンカットがあり、

じゅんの「10分も水溜まりにいたの?」
仁「何言ってるの?」
じ「どろどろ……」
仁「さらさらの水溜まりもあるんだよ」

And to quote a review of the actual book:

"It's seems like their relationship (Asako and Natsu's) is moving too fast."
credit: http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 72370.html
credit: http://johnnys-net.net/foruM/T.asp?bID= ... 6&Star=485
maybe a kiss scene
maybe just a scene in a rain~;P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 25th, '09, 22:13

LOL We already know there is a kiss scene so i vote for a rain one, just to add more variety ;)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 25th, '09, 23:50

some of the paparazzi pics I love

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 26th, '09, 14:29

something personal :)

sign this petition to help me go to Japan :D
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sumeyyegoestojapan/

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 26th, '09, 16:14

hey~

Jin mentioned in his web-manual that he also wants Wonder to be released.

Now I think the possibility is pretty big, since Jin himself said it~

Fans are writing to Sony to ask for the release of this song (although I would prefer Johnny's cause I want the song under the name of Akanishi Jin feat. Crystal Kay), cause they've learned not to rely on Johnny's. Hopefully these two companies together will figure out a good way in the end.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 27th, '09, 15:12

I just read that Oguri Shun, Teppei and Momochi? I don't remember his name, will appear in Gokusen The Movie. I'm shock already. So, do you think that it is possible that maybe Jin or Jun will make their cameo in it?
I know and I already accept the fact that Jin is not in the list of cast but with this sudden announced, will Hayato get a chance?
Just voice out my concern here.....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » May 27th, '09, 17:37

diyaz wrote:I just read that Oguri Shun, Teppei and Momochi? I don't remember his name, will appear in Gokusen The Movie. I'm shock already. So, do you think that it is possible that maybe Jin or Jun will make their cameo in it?
I know and I already accept the fact that Jin is not in the list of cast but with this sudden announced, will Hayato get a chance?
Just voice out my concern here.....
If Teppei and Mokomichi in it, Jin needs to be in the movie too. still, Johnny's may not let it happen. :x

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 27th, '09, 18:04

SP1CA wrote:If Teppei and Mokomichi in it, Jin needs to be in the movie too. still, Johnny's may not let it happen. :x
Yeah and I don't get it what that old man think and I can't really blame him because I don't know if it is really that old man fault or what so ever but as a fans, I really upset to see how 'quiet' is Jin this year. It is same with Taguchi also.
I wonder if it is really no offer for Jin at all and I really want to know what Jin thinking right now. If he happy with it, I cannot say anything. Just support him whatever he thought as a best.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 27th, '09, 18:41

diyaz wrote:
SP1CA wrote:If Teppei and Mokomichi in it, Jin needs to be in the movie too. still, Johnny's may not let it happen. :x
Yeah and I don't get it what that old man think and I can't really blame him because I don't know if it is really that old man fault or what so ever but as a fans, I really upset to see how 'quiet' is Jin this year. It is same with Taguchi also.
I wonder if it is really no offer for Jin at all and I really want to know what Jin thinking right now. If he happy with it, I cannot say anything. Just support him whatever he thought as a best.
But Mary is the current president???

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 27th, '09, 20:44

LOL XD I am pretty sure Jin is extremelly happy with not being in Gokusen for many reasons, one of them why go back to the past when he has a film as a main actor ahead for him?

About the restof the old cast,
they probably are in better therms with the main actress than Jun... :whistling:
So about Jin not in Gokusen i am more happy than worried or dissapointed.

KameMaru

Post by KameMaru » May 28th, '09, 03:52

I'm very curious about something. Why is it that Akame fans are automatically thought to be silly and delusional? Why is the thought of something more than just friendship happening between Jin and Kame so absurd?

I've seen a lot of message boards, and people are so quick to deny that Jin is gay, and say that anyone who thinks so is either stupid or disgusting, or both, for having those thoughts. How does anyone know that Jin is not in fact gay, or bi, or if he's straight? No one knows but him.

How is it that its silly to believe the Akame rumors, but to buy into what people say about Jin and any women is okay? (I've seen some posts where people say that Akame is a silly rumor, but Jin must be dating one woman simply because that's what people are saying. Silly, I know!)

Some of the stuff that happens in concerts and in photo shoots is simply fan-service, I know that, everyone does, but a lot of those rumors about the guys dating this actress or that actress, or them being photographed together with those women could very well be just as staged as any of the fan-service between the guys in the group.

These are just something I've been wondering about since I've started looking at some of the message boards. I just don't get why some people are deemed delusional and stupid, but others aren't. Is it simply because Jin is linked so often with Kame romantically, and Kame is seen as the Devil himself among Jin fans? Personally, I think Kame could do better, but that's just my opinion, lol.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 28th, '09, 06:36

Great, kat-tun will release the third single (very possibly a tie to Gokusen movie).
Now I have to eat back my words that the possibility for Wonder to be released is big...
The only hope now is Sony music~how f*cking ridiculous and sarcastic!

diyaz
You can just believe that Jin's the least popular one among Gokusen2 guys, and that's why he didn't get the offer |o|
Why ppl always forget about Johnny's jimusho's existing and its favoritism?

KameMaru
|o|||||||||||
really...your post just looks alien to Jin fan like me.

diyaz

Post by diyaz » May 28th, '09, 11:20

Mirokujin wrote:Great, kat-tun will release the third single (very possibly a tie to Gokusen movie).
Now I have to eat back my words that the possibility for Wonder to be released is big...
The only hope now is Sony music~how f*cking ridiculous and sarcastic!

diyaz
You can just believe that Jin's the least popular one among Gokusen2 guys, and that's why he didn't get the offer |o|
Why ppl always forget about Johnny's jimusho's existing and its favoritism?
Oh, Gokusen The Movie theme song may be sing by Kat-Tun? But maybe it is a solo for Kame(who consider as a Johnny's Golden Boy) :alcoholic:

OK, I will try to believe that actually Hayato is not exist at all rather than think Hayato is the least popular among Gokusen 2 boys :lol

This is what actually happen when I make Jin as my biggest obsession :P

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » May 28th, '09, 15:07

KameMaru, you said it yourself, why should people believe in Jin dating rumors with women? The same logic can be applied to Akame. Why should people believe in Akame rumors? There aren't even any tabloid pictures of Kame and Jin going out celebrating their birthdays together. Jin and Yamapi are seen and reported many times by the tabloids and gossips. But where are the evidence for Akame if they're a couple??????

Tabloids don't discriminate between gay or straight couples. If they can report on man and woman dating, they can report on a gay relationship which is even more sensational and makes more money for them.

Lastly, why would anybody want to stage tabloid reports of Jin dating women? and Jin going drinking with Yamapi, Ryo and Shirota Yu?? Now, if you can produce some picture evidence of Kame and Jin together in a relationship, not fanservice, suchas tabloid pictures of them kissing each other in real life then it's more believable.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 28th, '09, 15:40

LOL Wonder why of all Kt member threads in this forum it is always this one the one that gets this posts :roll

kamemaru

Best crack post of the thread, really LOOL

You sound like new in this world XD

It is absurd because for two guys that only interchange words for the sake of promo and just staged and on stage, that never hang out toguether, not even to the coffe machine and barely stands to be toguether if it's not under contract, it's a rather delusional thing to believe other thing that they are coworkers

Regarding Jin and women, or kame and women for that matter because on this i'm on his side too, there are so many proof and evidences that questioning them with women is what is ridiculous. By the way kame recently admited to have been dating kion kion for years(he should whacht his mouth while drinking XD). If i were to believe one of the two being bi, cause i don't think neither is gay judging by many things and trusting what my gay friends have to say about the group, it'd be kame, after all he enjoys his fanservicing with Koki extremelly :)

About akames being deigned delusional (i'd omit your other adjective) is because they believe the lies and fanfictions themselves have created and anything that lands out of that "fantasy world" is named heresy and attacked like if they were the inquisition. Simple.

Now back on topic!!! Tomorrow Domucon Osaka takes flight!!! Hope everything goes ok :)

Mirokujin

That's still not sure, everyone is expectant to know if it is tru or not, but going by how je releases songles it is about time to be thinking about another one July if we go by Rescue or August by the last album so it's rather normal to have a new single coming. About Wonder, i think that it were released it'd be somthing totally alien to KT schedule and therefore one wouldn't affect the other.

diyaz

Or do as Jin in concerts, he killed him straight away 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 28th, '09, 16:16

KameMaru:Most Akame fans are delusional making up stories and based their fact on fan fictions...

They even said Care the song wroted by Jin is for Kame while im pretty sure its not...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » May 28th, '09, 19:30

so tired of akame fans...

their logic is just something like--all women must be lesbians because no one can avoid to have at least one female in the same class room/ workplace/ residence/....

XD

Is that because Jin can't avoid to be in kt where someone called Kamenashi is in, he has to be gay?

Endexus

Post by Endexus » May 28th, '09, 20:55

Karate-ka wrote:KameMaru:Most Akame fans are delusional making up stories and based their fact on fan fictions...

They even said Care the song wroted by Jin is for Kame while im pretty sure its not...

That could be though, since care was written around the time they wore the rings etc? Someone with more knowledge could tell us which way was it :p

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 28th, '09, 21:19

Endexus

Once and again no, Care wasn't for Kame as Kizuna wasn't for Jin, Kizuna is for Maru and Care more than probably for Uehara as it is from around the time Jin was forced to break up with her and since he has never rested until he had it recorded in a CD, like closing that door forever.

If we follow that logic, Jin has said already twice "I love you" to Ueda and it's printed in magazines, so regarding that there is proof he really said it, is that an argument to say he really "was in love" with Ueda? don't think so :lol