(SoEulmates) Kim Bum and Kim So Eun

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
technohive

(SoEulmates) Kim Bum and Kim So Eun

Post by technohive » May 11th, '09, 09:27

ImageFree Image Hosting

What can you say about Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ...Personally I do love Kim So Eun and Kim Bum when I watch them in the drama boys over flower ...how about you?

“In the drama Boys over Flower ....Ga Eul and Yi Jeong's love line differed from the original Japanese work to create a beautiful love, and I was very happy because of that. "Seoul couple" is a pretty name to be coined as... I'm thankful we received so much support and love (laughs).
Last edited by technohive on Aug 15th, '09, 04:08, edited 2 times in total.

tobashinki

Post by tobashinki » May 29th, '09, 13:22

Not believe it so much..
WHoa..So Eun..Love this girl!

twistedmind

Post by twistedmind » May 31st, '09, 06:36

I just finished watching BBF days ago and I must say, I love the tandem of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun rather than the tandem of the lead characters! There's nothing wrong with Lee Min Ho. It's Koo Hye Sun who didn't work for me. I think there are better KActresses who could have played the character of JanDi. (Just an opinion though). :)

Anyway, I loooove Kim Bum and Kim So Eun and I would love to see them in a KDrama (not only in commercials. please!) of their own--not as supporting actors but as the lead. I don't care if the KDrama will be a spin-off for Ga Eul-and-Yi Jeong or a brand new storyline. I just like to see both of them together...again! It'll be fun, I think? :)

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 1st, '09, 04:30

Guys pls support the petition for them to have a movie together if possible posts this in Korean forums::

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/yijunggaeulstory
Last edited by technohive on Aug 15th, '09, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 3rd, '09, 17:16

yeah.. i like them too
but they are really love which the other? :P

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 4th, '09, 02:29

Yeo San Mi wrote:yeah.. i like them too
but they are really love which the other? :P
About liking each other that remains to be seen but I have gather some stuff you can just analyzed them yourself

I wonder if this is a right thread but since I like this couple that much I have gathered and compiled all documents pertaining to them which may lead to conclusion that this couple maybe for real or reel...

1. Kim Bum write in the photo "GaEul yang is my only love" along with his signature in this picture...........http://community.livejournal.com/soeulm ... l#comments

2. One of my favorite . I wonder why Kim Bum knows a lot about our Ga-eul . I mean The show must go on is actually shown on 2006 and it was so refreshing to see Kim Bum laugh and giggles at mere mention of Ga-eul name hahaha!!!

3. Skinship - This is also another video wherein Kim Bum shake hands with Soeul at BOF party and they also shake hands after they leave seems Kim So Eun just shakes the hand of Kim Bum only.

4. Interview

Q: As Yijung, what memory/scene still remains with you?
Kim Bum: By any means, it has to be the memories that my other half Miss Gaeul and I made together. It's also because everyone gave the two of us so much love calling us the "Soeul Couple".

5. INTERVIEWER: If you were the PD for Boys Over Flowers, what would you have changed to make the drama better?
KIM BUM: hm.. I would have delayed Ga Eul's phone call in episode 23
INTERVIEWER: ... I see.

I can't understand Korean but some said that Kim has said to Ga-eul I'll call you later after leaving in BOF party ???

7. "Taking a cue from Kim Bum who posted pictures of himself on his Cyworld minihompy while filming Boys Before Flowers in New Caledonia last friday, his soon-to-be girlfriend in the drama, Kim So Eun has also done the same thing on her own minihompy (http://www.cyworld.com/ss9696) yesterday. This might be taking things a little bit too far, but fans are feeling that they are taking their chemistry as a couple in the drama into real life as well, with their actions mimicking each other.

8.Actions mimicking each other

9. Image

10. Intense love for photography

Well I do hope its true hehehe!!!

dheystar

Post by dheystar » Jun 4th, '09, 03:07

i really love ga eul and yi jeong ..they are really cute together

..I can't wait to see them again ..

..kim bum and kim so eun hope they are really a couple in real life..

pinklunchboxgirl

Totally adorable couple!

Post by pinklunchboxgirl » Jun 4th, '09, 03:24

They definitely would be a great casting choice for drama leads together! They are too cute.

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 5th, '09, 15:55

Yeah..
I like kim bum so much too...
Maybe they can be couple in real life.. I hope so *(^.^)*
:-) :-)
By the way.. where i can search avatar url?i confused..^^
sorry if my english is very bad>.< :cry:
and how to put image or picture in my post?
sorry, i didn't know.. because i was new in here... kkkk
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:-) :-)

gemstonerainbow

Post by gemstonerainbow » Jun 6th, '09, 12:21

Wow, is this thread new? Anyway, I'm a fan of SoEulmates. I watch Boys Over Flowers/Boys Before Flowers because of them. I so love their tandem. They look so good together. I hope that they'll also have their own drama someday but I think they're both busy with their careers at the moment. I think they're currently doing separate dramas and movies.

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Jun 6th, '09, 12:27

Yeah.. I just notice this tread today... I'm a very..very big fans of SoEul couple..
I also watch BOF because of them... LOVE them...I hope they will have their own drama or movie together..
Really mus them...

Soeulmate Forever :)

WHITEcrystal

Post by WHITEcrystal » Jun 7th, '09, 05:34

wow , i really hoped that both of them are really together in real life.
they look so cute together!
in the show they are already so cute, if in real life, wouldn't it be cuter?

the whole series of BOF/BBF the nicest part is the scenes which both of them are together!
hope to have drama where they are the lead actors.

SoEulmates - Kim Bum and Kim So Eun ROCKON! :D

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 9th, '09, 08:08

Yi Jung at Gale: ang bagong love team sa ‘Boys Over Flowers’
by Bernie Franco | June 09, 2009 11:28 AM

Bukod sa tambalang Goo Jun Pyo at Jan Di na patuloy na kinahuhumalingan sa sikat na Koreanovelang Boys Over Flowers ay may isa pang tambalang nakakaagaw ng pansin sa nasabing programa. Ito ay sina Soo Yi Jung (Kim Bum) at ang best-friend ni Jan Di na si Chu Gale (Kim So Eun). Sinusubaybayan na rin ang kanilang pag-iibigan.

Sa totoong buhay ay magkakilala na ang dalawa at iisa ang pinapasukang nilang unibersidad. Magkaklase sila sa Theater/Film Department sa Chungang University. Kinuha din ang dalawa para sa isang product endorsement. Ibig sabihin nito ay magkakaroon pa ng exposure ang kanilang team-up at posibleng lumaki pa ang kanilang following.

Samantala, ibang personalidad naman ang ipapakita ni Kim Bum sa ginagawa niyang action movie ngayon na malayo sa very prim and proper character niya sa Boys Over Flowers. Puspusan ngayon ang paghahanda ng Korean actor para sa kanyang nasabing pelikula, kasama ang pag-aaral pa niya ng mixed martial arts.

Lumabas kamakailan ang mga behind-the-scenes photos ni Kim Bum kung saan makikita siyang akmang tatalon mula sa building sa taas na 20 metro, habang may tali namang nakasuporta sa kanyang likod. Ang nakabibilib sa kanya ay hindi siya gumamit ng extra at siya mismo ang gumawa ng kanyang stunts.

Nagtamo nga ng minor injury ang binata nang masugatan ang tuhod habang ginagawa ang pelikula subalit nagpatuloy pa rin siya. Ang nasabing action movie ni Kim Bum na may titulong Flight ay ipalalabas sa Korea sa Setyembre.

source: http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Article/ ... wers-.aspx

Translation: credit daphrose

Yi Jung and Ga eul : Boys over flowers’ newest love team

Aside from the pair Goo Jun Pyo and Jandi that has been continuously being admired in the Korean series Boys over flowers, there is also another pair that is starting to create another buzz on the said program. And that is So Yi jung (Kim bum) and Geum Jan di’s friend, Chu ga eul (Kim So eun) . People now are also hooked on their love stories progress on the show.
In real life, both actors already are very familiar with each other; they go to the same university, Classmates at the Theater/Film Department at Chungang University. Both stars are also chosen by one company for a product endorsement which means that the exposure of their team up will continue to make a lot of buzzes and followers from netizens
Another character would be portrayed by actor Kim Bum on his new action movie, very far from the prim and proper character he portrayed in Boys over flowers. He is now undergoing a lot of martial arts lessons to fully prepare him for the stunts that are needed for the said action movie. Seeing the behind the scene shots of Kim bum almost jumping in a 20 story building with just his harness is so admirable because the young actor being so dedicated as he is prefers to do the stunt by himself and not use stunt doubles.
He got minor injuries during filming difficult scenes but that didn’t stop him in finishing the scenes. The said action movie of Kim Bum is entitled Flight which will be shown in Korea in September

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 9th, '09, 08:11

Kim Bum and Kim So Eun newest photos in Bonjuk

]Image

This is behind the scene related photos of them ;

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 11th, '09, 08:13

Oh.. they are really sweet couple.. ^^

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

heartxx218

Post by heartxx218 » Jun 11th, '09, 08:47

oh gosh i love them.......>_>
i really do hope we can just see them kiss !! pleeeeaaase ! T_T

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 11th, '09, 10:02

heartxx218 wrote:oh gosh i love them.......>_>
i really do hope we can just see them kiss !! pleeeeaaase ! T_T
I had picture when they was kissing ^^
:wub: :wub: :wub:

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 12th, '09, 17:12

I have seen some New BTS Photos of BONJUK ads its called Love Story

credit: http://kimsoeun.blogspot.com/

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 15th, '09, 03:01

I like your Picture.....:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Technohive, I think you know everything about them..:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
and you know they have couple rings... so sweet...
:D :D :wub: :D :D :wub:

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 15th, '09, 04:49

Kim So Eun official International forum is launch today

http://www.soeun-angels.com/

The Man Who Can't Get Married is aired today as well

Sang Sang Plus Soeul moments (with english sub)

Yeo San Mi

Post by Yeo San Mi » Jun 15th, '09, 06:23

I want to watch The Man Who can't get married .. i was already watched ver japanese dorama.. And i like this drama..
And i want to watch korean ver.

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 16th, '09, 02:01

Yeo San Mi wrote:I want to watch The Man Who can't get married .. i was already watched ver japanese dorama.. And i like this drama..
And i want to watch korean ver.
I do agree I have seen the caps just waiting for the video to be uploaded ...Its really funny

kittykhatz20

Post by kittykhatz20 » Jun 18th, '09, 07:17

to be honest... i really like the Korean version of Boys Over flowers but it wasn't my favorite.. one... at times i felt the story became a bit too draggy...not until the Ga eul x Yi Jung pairing became prominent... it was the main reason I got enthusiastic about watching this drama. I hope that these two will be given a break of a series of their own. I think whether it's a spin off of Boys over flowers or a completely different story line this pairing would definitely sell. Their chemistry is so good that you can't help but wish they end up together in real life... ahehehe

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 19th, '09, 09:12

credit ich-liebedich

I just found out this video from Tudou - 'Goodbye Yoon Ji Hoo' fanmeeting attended by Kim Bum, Kim Joon and SS501.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/50omm06ua_0/

The person who uploaded it translated the interview into Chinese. I'm not very good at translations but I shall give it a try.

MC: (to Kim Bum and Kim Joon) Were you shocked? Hyun Joong suddenly kneeled down in front of you.

Hyun Joong: Bum likes it.

Kim Bum: I like… I like it… Haha

Hyun Joong: In the drama there was a kiss scene and his face went red. Right, Kim Joon? That was when I realised he likes that.

MC: Wait… The atmosphere is a bit weird.

Fans: (screaming) Kiss! Kiss!

Kim Bum: Wait… I don’t like guys. As a brother, colleague, friend…...

MC: Then why are you so nervous?

Kim Bum is shy and turns away.

Kim Joon: See? Your face is really red.

Kim Bum: I like girls, not guys…

Then the MC asks if Hyun Joong feels sad (I’m not sure how to translate 遗憾 to English) about breaking up with Jandi in the drama.

Hyun Joong: Because it’s Ji Hoo, not Hyun Joong, so it’s alright.

MC: What about Kim Bum? How did you feel when you were dumped (as in relationship)?

Kim Bum: I was busy taking care of Ga-Eul!

The below part of the interview wasn’t shown in the video, but the person who uploaded the video included it as well.

MC: Are there any scenes that left the deepest impression on you in the drama?

Kim Bum: I think it would be the fresh love story between me and Miss Ga-Eul. And I would like to express my gratitude to those who love the Soeul Couple. I also thank all of you on behalf of Miss Ga-Eul.

MC: Soeul Couple doesn’t lose to the lead couple. Miss Ga-Eul’s one-sided love touched the audience and became a hot topic.

technohive

Post by technohive » Jun 19th, '09, 10:02

New BONJUK photos

She looks pretty in it.....

And he looks so great for So Eun

algebra978

Post by algebra978 » Jul 4th, '09, 15:12

although in any form or version, I already liked the characters played by both actors.... the difference only was in the Korean version.... Ms So Eu gave her role more strong personality and she is outspoken too.

they are the one that I am watching in BOF... love their scenes.....

technohive

Post by technohive » Jul 7th, '09, 13:18

Moirai fanmade video for soeul couple

kittykhatz20

Post by kittykhatz20 » Jul 11th, '09, 18:05

the Moirai fanmade videos are really cool... can't wait till the 6th installment is done...

alchocoholic

Post by alchocoholic » Jul 20th, '09, 00:33

I just finished BBF a few days ago and i totally dig the soeulmates! Only thing that bummed me out was that they didn't even share a kiss in the drama! There were so many kisses between the leads, a peck between the soeulmates would have made my day! Oh well...

NoRefund

Post by NoRefund » Jul 20th, '09, 05:57

those vids are pretty cool - soeul was a good couple but aish, what about jae kyung!

technohive

Post by technohive » Jul 24th, '09, 11:53

I have read in another forum that Kim Bum dated his best friend on his birthday well its good though but I am really expecting it considering that Kim Bum and Kim So Eun is really careful of their actions now.

Anyway I have read that Kim Bum has taken this semester off in Chung Ang same with Kim So Eun too

twistedmind

Post by twistedmind » Aug 5th, '09, 17:36

technohive wrote:I have read in another forum that Kim Bum dated his best friend on his birthday well its good though but I am really expecting it considering that Kim Bum and Kim So Eun is really careful of their actions now.

Anyway I have read that Kim Bum has taken this semester off in Chung Ang same with Kim So Eun too
Best friend? Aww.
So both of them are in a break from school?

I miss seeing both of them together! :-(

TaroTard

Post by TaroTard » Aug 13th, '09, 22:17

They were so cute in BBF I just loved them, that pairing was always my fave in the series and they did it so well ^0^ love them! They are my wallpaper XD
I loved their Anycall Bodyguard CF so cute ^^

technohive

Post by technohive » Aug 15th, '09, 04:00

News!!

For the ‘2009 Korea Drama Festival’ that takes place at the Sinandong River in Jinju this coming October 1st to 15th.

Kim Bum and Yoon Sang-hyun will begin promotional activities as the new publicity ambassadors for the ‘2009 Korea Drama Festival’ on the first of October. The most noteable promotions will be held on October 12th and 13th, where both actors will present the best scenes of their hit drama to the public.

On October 12th, Kim Bum along side Kim So-eun, will attend the “Asia Star Night-Boys Over Flowers Special” and present the best scenes of the hit drama, “Boys over Flowers”. The Taiwan and Japan cast will also be present at the event.

On October 13th, Yoon Sang-hyun along side Sun Woo-sun, will attend the “Drama OST Concert” to present the best scenes of the hit drama “Queen of Housewives” and talk about various episodes that happened during the filming of the drama.

Congratulations to the two for being appointed as the new publicity ambassadors for the ‘2009 Korea Drama Festival’. Not that I have anything against Kim Bum but wouldn’t it have been better to appoint Lee Min-ho as the publicity ambassador for the event?

Credits to popseoul

SO WE'LL BE SEEING SOEUL ON STAGE TOGETHER IN OCTOBER!! Even though it's still ages away....but the best thing is we'll be seeing So Eun and Bummie together. tongue.gif AND showing the best/special scenes of BOF. ^^

technohive

Post by technohive » Aug 23rd, '09, 12:13

I have read Kim So Eun and Lee Min Ho will promote Boys over Flower in Japan but the latest I have read in Bumsso that Kim Hyun Jong and SS501 will join them and on September 6 Kim Bum and Go Hye Sun will join the F3 in Japan ..I would like to asked is Kim So Eun going to stay in September 6 with them? Or is she going home in Korea in that day?

credit: Kim So Eun baidu bar

Krheangurl

Post by Krheangurl » Nov 1st, '09, 07:35

hello there......

technohive

Post by technohive » Nov 29th, '09, 15:33

Cast your votes and join in Celebrity Startalk Netizens choice for Besft Asian couplehttp://www.celebritystartalk.com/2009/11/celeb ... e-for.html