[Discussion] Atashinchi no Danshi (Horikita Maki)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 7th, '09, 19:39

gahhh...i love ur fic..and i have commented for almost every chapter i think....i left comments on winglin...i dint knw u had an lj a/c as well......
please makt maki and mukai end up together!!!!!!

lullabye

Post by lullabye » Jun 7th, '09, 19:57

reacti0n wrote:Who here likes Takeru? After the way he acted and how inconsiderate he was to Sho's feelings, I REALLY don't like him now haha.
Even though he acts tough on the outside and does care, I just can't stand it!
Hopefully the next episode can shed some light on why he acts so tough.
I like him quite a bit. The character reminds me of a few guys I know, young uneducated working class men who act all tough, but are sweeties and actually quite thoughtful at heart. Not that they let anyone but their moms and aunts know.

Takeru has been the driving force behind uniting the brothers from the start, and the most selfless.
He got Akira and Masaru to ally with him, then used Chisato to get Satoru out of his room. He helped Chisato get Sho back to the castle. He risked his own employment to get Chisato to come back when he saw that having her around was good for Masaru and Satoru. When the boys finally got serious about using the money to pay expenses, he and Fuu were the ones taking leadership. So he told Sho forcefully that he was being swindled? He was being protective in his own way. And he doesn't look happy about ShoxChisato? Why would he, when he had gone to deliver bad news and knows they don't need any complications?

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jun 7th, '09, 20:34

:D I totally agree with lullaby. I love all the brothers (I even liked Fuu when he was being deliberately antagonistic - because there has to be conflict to make the drama a bit more interesting, yes?) and Takeru's a classic case of all bluster hiding his marshmallow heart. He watches out for the little ones in his own way, and his constant fighting with Sho just shows how close they were/are, because only a person who knows you well can really push all your buttons and you care about what they think.

Episode nineeeeeee, I wants it.

reacti0n

Post by reacti0n » Jun 8th, '09, 05:17

lullabye wrote:
reacti0n wrote:Who here likes Takeru? After the way he acted and how inconsiderate he was to Sho's feelings, I REALLY don't like him now haha.
Even though he acts tough on the outside and does care, I just can't stand it!
Hopefully the next episode can shed some light on why he acts so tough.
I like him quite a bit. The character reminds me of a few guys I know, young uneducated working class men who act all tough, but are sweeties and actually quite thoughtful at heart. Not that they let anyone but their moms and aunts know.

Takeru has been the driving force behind uniting the brothers from the start, and the most selfless.
He got Akira and Masaru to ally with him, then used Chisato to get Satoru out of his room. He helped Chisato get Sho back to the castle. He risked his own employment to get Chisato to come back when he saw that having her around was good for Masaru and Satoru. When the boys finally got serious about using the money to pay expenses, he and Fuu were the ones taking leadership. So he told Sho forcefully that he was being swindled? He was being protective in his own way. And he doesn't look happy about ShoxChisato? Why would he, when he had gone to deliver bad news and knows they don't need any complications?
Ohhh yeahh! He's kind and caring in his own way. I remember when he
protected Chisato from the dynamite blast. Theoretically, that wouldn't have done much (dynamite is dynamite xP).. but for the sake of the show, you know.

And about Shosato, it feels like he's being very protective of her. We'll see how the story progresses in ep9 =D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 8th, '09, 07:12

Can't believe there's someone who don't like Takeru O____O

Anyway, if it hadn't been posted,

http://community.livejournal.com/atadan/ !!

And fishsmurf15!! I'm goin to read your fic now, will comment later <3

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 8th, '09, 09:51

Waaaaiii... AtaDan community! :cheers:

This drama DOES remind us alot of shoujo manga! I hope they make AtaDan manga series and/or anime from this drama :lol I really WANT MORE!!!!

anoracle

Post by anoracle » Jun 8th, '09, 21:31

I must admit, when this drama started, I really wasn't that interested, but fast forward to now... I am TOTALLY ADDICTED! This is one of the few that I'm watching this season that has actually gotten better as it's progressed.

The last episode was just LOVE! Eeek, can't wait for nine!

Best scence ---> them all in biker gang outfits. Of course the "happenings" were also very adorable.

And how happy am I than Fuu has finally moved to the side of the light... So is the lawyer a goody or dark one?

reacti0n

Post by reacti0n » Jun 9th, '09, 01:38

Nomanymore wrote:Can't believe there's someone who don't like Takeru O____O

Anyway, if it hadn't been posted,

http://community.livejournal.com/atadan/ !!

And fishsmurf15!! I'm goin to read your fic now, will comment later <3
Haha, to each his own :D

I love the picspams! <3 Biker Maki-chan..
What am I saying?.. <3 Maki everything!

LOL at ...
One of the most tender, sweetly off kilter romantic scenes I've seen in a modern trendy Jdrama.
Because, dude. HE KISSES HER ON TOP OF A CASTLE.

silentblvd

Post by silentblvd » Jun 9th, '09, 02:33

:lol I'm glad you like my picspams. I'm going to be posting more in the future, esp. with episode nine tomorrow.....the ohkuras in football gear!

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 9th, '09, 13:41

Just 40 min ago watched ep9)) Drama made me watch it online ) I just can't wait to know what will happen next. It's getting more and more interesting :) :thumright:

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 9th, '09, 14:29

Mikky wrote:Just 40 min ago watched ep9)) Drama made me watch it online ) I just can't wait to know what will happen next. It's getting more and more interesting :) :thumright:
could u spoil me with ep9??

kells

Post by kells » Jun 9th, '09, 15:30

Mikky wrote:Just 40 min ago watched ep9)) Drama made me watch it online ) I just can't wait to know what will happen next. It's getting more and more interesting :) :thumright:
it's enough if you tell us whether there is still a chance for chisato and sho to be togerther. i mean, i don't need any details. i'm just dying to know if nth goes wrong in ep 9 cause i've got a premonition that the circumstances won't allow them to be together (and then i'll die of despair:<)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 9th, '09, 15:58

Ep9, ChiSho spoiler :-)
Continuing the kissing scene from previous ep, Chisato pushed Sho away and asked, "What were you doing??!". Sho reacted like he was trying to say "Wasn't it obvious what I was doing?" XD Chisato got upset, left him alone and went inside. I love Takeru's reaction to this. He told Sho, he didn't see anything. But Sho told him, he doesn't need to lie, he know Takeru must've seen him kissing her. Takeru still said he didn't see anything. Inside, Takeru also said to Chisato that he didn't see anything while smiling :D

The episode centers around mostly on Takeru. But there were little tensions between ChiSho here and there^^ Most of the time, Chisato was trying to ignore Sho's presence. She never answer him back when he talk to her, and I find that cute^^ I love it when Sho said, "What, you're still ignoring me??". I think Chisato was trying to show him that she was upset abt what Sho did to her^^
But she finally talk to him again bit by bit, and there was even a scene where Chisato talk to Sho alone at night, Sho was talking about how he has known Takeru for 10 years, it was quite touching. Chisato listened to him, while smiling. Her heart has softened again, hehe... I guess she can't pull off the "I'm upset" action too long to Sho :P

At the end, Chisato was so emotional when Takeru left and she chased after him, and Sho chased after her. Satoru was going to follow them too, but Masaru pulled him back. Chisato talked to Takeru and Sho gazed at them from afar. When Takeru finally left for real, Sho tried to calm Chisato (who was crying) and put his hands on her shoulders. Sweet :wub:

The preview for next ep shows Chisato and Sho talking happily inside Chisato's room(with dim light), just the two of them alone... and I don't know if my eyes fooled me, but that scene looks romantic to me :whistling:
Btw, I was just re-watching IiTomo SP, and I have come to appreciate Mukai-Maki's little interactions more. They seem to get along very well and they talked to each other quite alot :roll And I don't know why, but seem like Mukai has the tendency to do high-five with Maki first before the others, both in IiTomo AND Nep League :P In Nep League, one of the host who seem to know Mukai well, says, that Mukai is a smart guy. And I read somewhere before that Maki said in her radio program too, that Mukai is smart coz he taught her about alot of stuff on the filming set. Does anyone has the report (japanese or english) of that Maki's radio program? I'd really love to know more abt what Maki said about Mukai :roll

Also, when I heard Toma says "Maki-chan" in IiTomo SP, I just realized... ahh, of course, they've acted together. And Toma has acted together with Mukai too. Then, somehow, I'd really like to see Mukai-Maki-Toma act together XD

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 9th, '09, 16:29

Oooo...
is that radio program from School of Locks?
GIRLS LOCK! :w00t:
if so...
check it here though the page is in kanji
cant read it :scratch:

kells

Post by kells » Jun 9th, '09, 17:31

yanie wrote:Ep9, ChiSho spoiler :-)
Continuing the kissing scene from previous ep, Chisato pushed Sho away and asked, "What were you doing??!". Sho reacted like he was trying to say "Wasn't it obvious what I was doing?" XD Chisato got upset, left him alone and went inside. I love Takeru's reaction to this. He told Sho, he didn't see anything. But Sho told him, he doesn't need to lie, he know Takeru must've seen him kissing her. Takeru still said he didn't see anything. Inside, Takeru also said to Chisato that he didn't see anything while smiling :D

The episode centers around mostly on Takeru. But there were little tensions between ChiSho here and there^^ Most of the time, Chisato was trying to ignore Sho's presence. She never answer him back when he talk to her, and I find that cute^^ I love it when Sho said, "What, you're still ignoring me??". I think Chisato was trying to show him that she was upset abt what Sho did to her^^
But she finally talk to him again bit by bit, and there was even a scene where Chisato talk to Sho alone at night, Sho was talking about how he has known Takeru for 10 years, it was quite touching. Chisato listened to him, while smiling. Her heart has softened again, hehe... I guess she can't pull off the "I'm upset" action too long to Sho :P

At the end, Chisato was so emotional when Takeru left and she chased after him, and Sho chased after her. Satoru was going to follow them too, but Masaru pulled him back. Chisato talked to Takeru and Sho gazed at them from afar. When Takeru finally left for real, Sho tried to calm Chisato (who was crying) and put his hands on her shoulders. Sweet :wub:

The preview for next ep shows Chisato and Sho talking happily inside Chisato's room(with dim light), just the two of them alone... and I don't know if my eyes fooled me, but that scene looks romantic to me :whistling:
Btw, I was just re-watching IiTomo SP, and I have come to appreciate Mukai-Maki's little interactions more. They seem to get along very well and they talked to each other quite alot :roll And I don't know why, but seem like Mukai has the tendency to do high-five with Maki first before the others, both in IiTomo AND Nep League :P In Nep League, one of the host who seem to know Mukai well, says, that Mukai is a smart guy. And I read somewhere before that Maki said in her radio program too, that Mukai is smart coz he taught her about alot of stuff on the filming set. Does anyone has the report (japanese or english) of that Maki's radio program? I'd really love to know more abt what Maki said about Mukai :roll

Also, when I heard Toma says "Maki-chan" in IiTomo SP, I just realized... ahh, of course, they've acted together. And Toma has acted together with Mukai too. Then, somehow, I'd really like to see Mukai-Maki-Toma act together XD
omg, thx a lot!!! now i rly can't wait to watch ep 9. what makes me worry is the fact that i've read somewhere the fragment of the interview with maki and she denied any romance in the drama. she even said that it is IMPOSSIBLE with any of the guys cuz they've got theirown problems in their already complicated lives so there's no room for romance left. now, why would she lie? and if it's true, i'll be rly disappointed:<

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 9th, '09, 22:01

kells wrote: what makes me worry is the fact that i've read somewhere the fragment of the interview with maki and she denied any romance in the drama. she even said that it is IMPOSSIBLE with any of the guys cuz they've got theirown problems in their already complicated lives so there's no room for romance left. now, why would she lie? and if it's true, i'll be rly disappointed:<
Where you have read it? It would be rly disappointing if this is true :( But all we can do is to wait episodes and hope that something will go on between chisato and sho :whistling: and i really hope something interesting will happen :)

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » Jun 9th, '09, 22:03

Atashinchi no Danshi ep09 (704x396 XviD 1.2).avi
Atashinchi no Danshi ep09 (1280x720 XviD 1.2).avi

Soon to be uploaded :D

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 9th, '09, 22:12

But the way Chisato ignored Sho was sooo sweeet :wub: these episodes are relally something! :D

kells

Post by kells » Jun 9th, '09, 22:13

Mikky wrote: Where you have read it? It would be rly disappointing if this is true :( But all we can do is to wait episodes and hope that something will go on between chisato and sho :whistling: and i really hope something interesting will happen :)
well, this is the fragment:
When asked the obligatory question about a potential future romance between her character and one of the six sons, she flatly denied the possibility, saying “Everyone [the characters] has a lot of problems to deal with, and it’s just not possible with any of them.”

and this is the link to the whole article: http://parkminnie.wordpress.com/2009/04 ... %E2%80%9D/

anyway, what do you guys think? Mikky, from what you wrote about ep 9 i conclude that it was all ok, right? i mean, no obstacles, no problems with making choices (whether to be a mother, or to start a relationship), no major arguments etc. you said that there even were some romantic scenes (like the one with sho putting his hands on chisato's shoulders :wub: ) so... well, let's hope that everythining will be cleared up cuz i rly rly want them to be together :-)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 9th, '09, 22:43

Well, I don't know about ChiSho getting together at the end, but...
the moment Sho bumped into Chisato in the dark, and that romantic BGM was heard, and ChiSho got all awkward with each other, that was 100% ROMANCE already. Esp. how Sho kissed her willingly from his own concious. That's 200% romance! XD
So we can confirm how Maki said that it was impossible for romance, was totally wrong already^^ Maybe just like Nomanymore said before, Maki hadn't read the next eps' script when she said about this :D

Looking forward to Ep10!!^v^

kells

Post by kells » Jun 9th, '09, 22:54

yanie wrote:Well, I don't know about ChiSho getting together at the end, but...
the moment Sho bumped into Chisato in the dark, and that romantic BGM was heard, and ChiSho got all awkward with each other, that was 100% ROMANCE already. Esp. how Sho kissed her willingly from his own concious. That's 200% romance! XD
So we can confirm how Maki said that it was impossible for romance, was totally wrong already^^ Maybe just like Nomanymore said before, Maki hadn't read the next eps' script when she said about this :D

hopefully, u're right. or maybe she was told to answer like that because the producers wanted to keep it secret that they're planning on introducing romantic elements at some point :unsure:

and hey, this is so unfair! i'm still looking forward to watching ep 9 and u're already waiting for ep 10 :P

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 9th, '09, 23:15

yanie wrote:Well, I don't know about ChiSho getting together at the end, but...

Agree :) this was soo romantic :wub: I'm too looking forward ep10, but also would love to see again ep9 :D And yanie did Chisato cry when Sho put his hand on her shoulders? I only remember her crying in her room after a short chat with sons in living room.. :scratch:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 10th, '09, 00:40

Ah gomen, did she not? My keyhole quality was pretty bad, she looked emotional, so I thought she was crying, esp. since Sho tried to calm her :P

Anyway... there are so many ChiSho screencaps already, I'd like to share Mukai-Maki screencaps in IiTomo SP and Nep League... what kind of chemistry they have offscreen? :roll
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Jun 10th, '09, 01:27

yay.. they are really cute together.. maki&mukai..
can'y i ask?? where I can download those program..??
I really really want to watch it!! :)

base of the spoiler..ep10 also have ChiSho cute scene..and upcoming preview ep look good..
1 week to be air a new ep..what a long waiting!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 10th, '09, 01:50

toma_sis wrote:yay.. they are really cute together.. maki&mukai..
Nomanymore has posted it in this thread before^^
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1180100

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 10th, '09, 03:20

yanie wrote:
toma_sis wrote:yay.. they are really cute together.. maki&mukai..
Nomanymore has posted it in this thread before^^
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1180100
i can't find it there....i saw the vanilla show...but cud u please tell me the date under which they are posted??? thank u....

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 10th, '09, 03:34

Uhh... not sure if Nomanymore would allow this :unsure: But here are the direct links:

IiTomo Spring SP: http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/101454.html

Nep League: http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/101320.html

Nomanymore, pls let me know, if you mind this, I'll delete it XD

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 10th, '09, 04:13

^ lol it's ok, don't worry :)

I've posted it before but will do again, here's AtaDan LJ community

http://community.livejournal.com/atadan/

I'm gonna post CM, other tv shows i have there for archive so make sure to join ;)

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 10th, '09, 13:22

They really look cute when they are together (ShoxChisato).Even if they are not filming for drama :D And in the preview for ep10 they had such a nice chat.. Sho said something.. but because of the sponsors i didn't understand what he said :D
yanie you too watched ep 9 on keyhole? ))

gauri92

Post by gauri92 » Jun 10th, '09, 19:03

yanie and nomanymore:
thank u both sooo very much...!!! i guess ill have to download...so im gonna wait till i get back to india and get my hands on my own PC....thank u both very very much!!!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 11th, '09, 06:14

According to this schedule: http://tvtopic.goo.ne.jp/cast/info.php? ... 5%E7%90%86

Horikita Maki, Mukai Osamu, Yamamoto Yusuke, and Seto Koji appeared in a variety program called "NabeAchi", on June 9th.
Anyone has the clip??O_O
Last edited by yanie on Jun 11th, '09, 09:04, edited 2 times in total.

JenDaArc

Post by JenDaArc » Jun 11th, '09, 06:14

Hi everyone!!

I'm a new fan that just joined in the Atadan craze!! I've only watched until ep 8 but I love ChixSho pairing the most!! I think they're super sweet!!!

From all the spoilers that I've read (yes, I don't mind reading spoilers) I see there are more development of ChixSho romance!! I'm soo looking forward to it..minna, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

If there's anything on Maki-Mukai pairing plz do post here kay!!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 11th, '09, 17:28

I made report and screencaps of Mukai Osamu in Oshareism 7 June 2009:
http://yanie02.livejournal.com/44946.html#cutid1

kells

Post by kells » Jun 11th, '09, 19:15

yanie wrote:I made report and screencaps of Mukai Osamu in Oshareism 7 June 2009:
omg thx a lot! u're an angel! i actually found a fragment of this show on youtube today and was wondering what they're talking about. now i get the gist and it's all thanks to u:)

kmixhd

Does ANy body have this whole clip

Post by kmixhd » Jun 11th, '09, 20:29

yanie wrote:According to this schedule: http://tvtopic.goo.ne.jp/cast/info.php? ... 5%E7%90%86

Horikita Maki, Mukai Osamu, Yamamoto Yusuke, and Seto Koji appeared in a variety program called "NabeAchi", on June 9th.
Anyone has the clip??O_O
Kool ! Seto Koji is the best i wanna see this!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 12th, '09, 05:19

2ch has "Maki-Mukai no Uwasa" thread now^^ If you can read Japanese: http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/uwasa/1244571665/

Seem like this couple is very popular among the Japanese fans too^^ The latest post says, that in ORICON STYLE magazine that was just released today, Mukai Osamu says on an article, "Maki-chan wo miteru no ga tanoshii," (It's fun to keep looking/staring at Maki-chan)

Haha, cute!

Latest promo schedule:

12 June (today)
Viva Viva V6, FujiTV, 23:00 japan time
Guests: Maki, Okada Yoshinori(Takeru), Tsuruno Takeshi(Kokudo)

16 June
Spice TV Domo Kininaru, FujiTV, 9.55-11.25 AM japan time
Atashinchi's Behind The Scenes VTR

Watch out for those!

I wonder if Mukai is so busy with his band training, that he doesn't has the time to do more Atashinchi promos? :unsure:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 12th, '09, 06:14

^ Thanks for the dates! I'll try to catch them XD!!

&that's cute, Mukai calling her Maki chan <3<3

I'm not sure if i've posted it here
:wub: :wub:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 12th, '09, 06:33

Nomanymore wrote:^ Thanks for the dates! I'll try to catch them XD!!
Yoroshiku! I love your daily motion clips! XD
Nomanymore wrote:&that's cute, Mukai calling her Maki chan <3<3
I wonder how does Maki calls him? "Mukai-san"? "Mukai-kun"?
"Osamu-kun"?... would be impossible ne :lol
Nomanymore wrote:I'm not sure if i've posted it here
:wub: :wub:
Waaaii.... thank you!! Seem like Mukai is explaining abt something again to her :roll Hehe, that smart guy.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 12th, '09, 09:47

Anoo... is there any place where I can find Atashinchi clear scans of articles and casts interviews besides AtaDan community? I can only found 1 there^^ Fans in 2ch talked about how Maki said in a magazine interview that Mukai taught her about ultra-violet rays during outdoor filming. (haha, that handsome scientist!) I'd really like to read more interviews XD

Yurga

Post by Yurga » Jun 12th, '09, 13:51

yanie wrote: I wonder if Mukai is so busy with his band training, that he doesn't has the time to do more Atashinchi promos? :unsure:
Sorry for offtopic question, but what Mukai's band are you talking about?
I have never heard of it~
Please explain me kudasai~

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 12th, '09, 14:30

Just watched VVV6! It was mostly Chisato(Maki)-Takeru-Kokudo, but when Okada went into the filming set, all the brothers were there!! Ureshiii~~ I love it that Mukai's hands were on Akira-chan's shoulders!^v^ Yasashiiii oniichan desu ne!
Yurga wrote:Sorry for offtopic question, but what Mukai's band are you talking about?
I have never heard of it~
Please explain me kudasai~
Mukai's next movie is BECK, a movie adaptation of an original manga and anime about a rock band. He will play the role as the bassist and currently going on training in playing a bass guitar. I heard the band in a whole will have to go under training for 4 months, until they can actually play for real. (I suspect they might release, at least, a single, for real, as BECK band :blink) In his latest entry in his blog, he said he had been playing bass guitar alot recently, that his fingers got stiff^^;

Yurga

Post by Yurga » Jun 12th, '09, 15:06

I knew about BECK live action~
I knew that Osamu Mukai will have white hair (or wig)~
And also other actors are wonderful (Hiro Mizushima, Takeru Satoh and others~)
Thanks for reply and sorry for offtopic~
*goes to watch ninth episode*

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jun 12th, '09, 16:28

Minna.... arigatou for the spoiler!!!! Usually I don't spoil myself but,... ATADAN IS MY HEROIN NOWW!!! :cheers:

Sankyuu again!

kells

Post by kells » Jun 12th, '09, 19:20

yanie wrote:I made report and screencaps of Mukai Osamu in Oshareism 7 June 2009:
i've only noticed sth. i mean i actually noticed it while i was reading Yanie's report but somehow forgot to mention it here. ok, getting to the point. why did osamu say that he wouldn't sing no matter what, and if somebody wants him to sing, he'll leave the entertainment industry? hasn't he sung in AtaDan yet? :P i mean this karaoke thing with his ex gf. guess it's not that difficult to persuade him to sing after all :D

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 12th, '09, 19:48

^ You got a point lol well I guess if it's once, then it's ok. I'm ignoring many facts like contract already signed, reputation, etc & etc

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 13th, '09, 00:14

kells wrote:hasn't he sung in AtaDan yet? :P i mean this karaoke thing with his ex gf. guess it's not that difficult to persuade him to sing after all :D
LOL! You're right! :lol I forgot he already sung in AtaDan ep4, haha. In his blog, Mukai did say that the Oshareism filming was done a long time ago, that he even forgot what topics he talked abt in it.(it was not an appearance meant for atadan promo, I believe)

Oh, but when he said he'd quit the entertainment world, is if he is told to start singing (be a singer) and release CD debut. So I guess to sing randomly for a drama's scene is still fine :P

Latest update from Mukai's blog!
6月15日OA予定(場合により変更になる場合がございます。)
フジテレビ系めざましテレビ『愛子のあいたいYOU』のコーナー出演!!(予定)

He will appear in Mezamashi June 15th, in "Itoshiko no Aitai YOU" corner. Yatta! Fans said, there will be some Atadan's behind the scenes.

kells

Post by kells » Jun 13th, '09, 00:35

yanie wrote: LOL! You're right! :lol I forgot he already sung in AtaDan ep4, haha. In his blog, Mukai did say that the Oshareism filming was done a long time ago, that he even forgot what topics he talked abt in it.(it was not an appearance meant for atadan promo, I believe)

Oh, but when he said he'd quit the entertainment world, is if he is told to start singing (be a singer) and release CD debut. So I guess to sing randomly for a drama's scene is still fine :P
yup, you're probably right about starting a career of a singer;d but still, he said that he hates singing, right? and hates his voice and thinks he's off-key (which is actually true, i'm afraid to say;d just listen to his singing in AtaDan, my heart bleeds but i have to admit he's not that good at it;d). still, i don't understand why he says he doesn't like his voice. the interviewer is sooo right! he's got low voice and here low means sexy. his voice is actually one of the greatest things about him (apart from his beautiful hands with long thin fingers, great body, sparkling eyes, captivating smile, yyyy, ok, guess there's no end to his virtues;d)
yanie wrote: Latest update from Mukai's blog!
6月15日OA予定(場合により変更になる場合がございます。)
フジテレビ系めざましテレビ『愛子のあいたいYOU』のコーナー出演!!(予定)

He will appear in Mezamashi June 15th, in "Itoshiko no Aitai YOU" corner. Yatta! Fans said, there will be some Atadan's behind the scenes.
omg, if only i knew japanese... gooosh, how long do you have to learn to know at least the basics? heard that 3 years are not even enough:<

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 13th, '09, 17:22

Here Yusuke appearance on Mecha Ike

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Nomanym ... shortfilms

warning: don't click if u dun't want to see ur idol being molested lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 14th, '09, 02:18

AtaDan casts in VVV6 :)

credits to clubbox gachapin

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 14th, '09, 18:14

Nomanymore wrote:Here Yusuke appearance on Mecha Ike

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Nomanym ... shortfilms

warning: don't click if u dun't want to see ur idol being molested lol
This was REALLY SOMETHING!!!! IT was SOOOO FUNNY! Poor Yamamoto :lol :D tnx for the link)))

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 14th, '09, 23:02

Just watched Mukai Osamu on Mezamashi.... kyaaaa, the brothers interaction behind the scene is so interesting!!!^o^ Seem like they really get along very, very well! I especially love the part where Okada Yoshinori(Takeru) and Kaname Jun teased Mukai!! It was so funny!!! Mukai told them off, "Baka nan jannai no?", haha! They're just like real brothers! "Akira" said Mukai is a fun person. I forgot who said it, either Seto Koji or Yusuke, said Mukai is the most mature one so he's just like the eldest son among them. They should really interview these brothers together more!!! XD

Apparently, after the kissing scene in Ep8, Mukai's blog reached TOP 10 most visited artist blog!! :lol He became very popular in an instant, haha. The announcer asked Mukai, "Did anything become awkward with her after that kissing scene?", haha... how can she asked that? XD Mukai didn't really answer the question, but he said he did that scene with all his might, he really made his best effort already for that scene. And he said people surround him become so noisy and kept asking him, "Will you kiss her again??". LOL! :lol (if I'm not mistaken Yoshinori and Kaname teased Mukai from afar with notes written in big letters behind the camera, "Don't kiss the announcer!!"...haha! Really, Yoshinori and Kaname acted like a comedian duo here, omoshiroi! :lol)

Yappari, that kiss was really something, naaa... :lol

The announcer went to supermarket with Mukai and Mukai cooked for her. At the end of the corner, the announcer describes Mukai just like a prince on the white horse. I agree :wub:

It was only a total of 7 mins, but I really want to watch it again!!!*v* I hope it's uploaded somewhere!!!

Too bad Maki wasn't asked opinion on Mukai^^; haha, could it be becoz they indeed have become awkward with each other? lol.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 01:55

^ yea yappari the kiss was really something, in an instant he got all those attentions XD XD Sadly Maki was nowhere to be found, wonder what she was doing, filming?

Today is the day! yay!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 16th, '09, 03:15

Translated a Q & A with Maki and the 6 guys :)
http://community.livejournal.com/atadan/6969.html

Oh yeah, the AtaDan clip in Spice TV Domo Kininaru this morning is so short, it focused on Tsuruno Takeshi (Kokudo), but Maki and Kaname Jun were interviewed too, they were asked on what they think on Tsuruno.

Yup! Today is the day! From the staff blog, seem like there's going to be a surprise in Ep10, and that we will have to get ready for it?? XD

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 16th, '09, 11:55

20090615 Mezamashi "Aiko no Aitai YOU" - Mukai Osamu (with few Ookura brothers' appearance):

After I re-watched the clip, I would like to complete/correct a bit of the report I made:
yanie wrote:"Did anything become awkward with her after that kissing scene?", haha... how can she asked that? XD Mukai didn't really answer the question, but he said he did that scene with all his might, he really made his best effort already for that scene. And he said people surround him become so noisy and kept asking him, "Will you kiss her again??". LOL! :lol
Mukai answered, "People around become so annoying. Like when I talk to Maki-chan normally, they'd go, 'You're going to kiss her again?', "
yanie wrote:[(if I'm not mistaken Yoshinori and Kaname teased Mukai from afar with notes written in big letters behind the camera, "Don't kiss the announcer!!"...haha! Really, Yoshinori and Kaname acted like a comedian duo here, omoshiroi! :lol)
This was actually very interesting! Yosshi and Kaname were trying to match-make Mukai and the announcer, Aiko, LOL! :lol

The 1st written note was: "Ask her out!! Ask her out for a drink!".
Mukai mumbled, "Baka jannai no?(you guys are silly)".

The 2nd written note: "Use the infrared rays (to get her phone number)!!"
Mukai: "We don't have our cellphones here!"
Mukai: "(to Aiko) What should I do with them?"

The 3rd written note: "Get closer! Hold her hand!!"

Mwahaha... Yosshi-Kaname is such a good combi! XD Before, when Aiko was sitting in the middle of Yosshi and Kaname and she was asking them about Mukai...

Aiko: I'd like to ask you two about Mukai-san...
Kaname: We don't have to talk about him!
Yosshi: Yeah, let's not talk about him.
Kaname: Well, he don't have any different side... he's just a normal guy.
Yosshi: Yeap, he's just normal.
Kaname: How about Kaitou-san (Aiko's surname)? What are you like?

Haha, Yosshi and Kaname were trying to flirt with her :lol Totally love this TWO TOPS combi!!

Woo.... Ep10 in 5 mins!!! *rushes out*

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 16th, '09, 12:38

LOL
thanks for translating it yanie

Yosshi-Kaname is a great teaser for mukai
its really funny

LOL :lol

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 13:07

10, BEST EPISODE EVER. BUT REALLY THIS SERIES. adjaofbheaoureoaub TOOK MY SOUL.

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jun 16th, '09, 13:11

now im regretting that i didnt watch the episode T_T

I was watching it awhile ago but stopped because i said il just dl it tomorrow T_T omg spoil what happened?

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 16th, '09, 13:13

*GASP* Chisato is....
not their mother, but their SISTER!!!!!! She is Ookura Shinzo's birth daughter, and he didn't register their marriage officially! Yay! My keyhole skipped, so I didn't get it clear, but Fuu is still Shinzo's birth son too, right?? So that means Fuu and Chisato are blood-related siblings, right?

Glad Fuu doesn't has any feelings for Chisato, haha. And he kissed her only on the cheek XD

I was sooooo happy when Takeru returned to the castle!!^o^

And so it is now 6 brothers and 1 sister, haha~ I soooo want them to live happily ever after as siblings....but, but.... how abt ChiSho's future?? XD
Loved Ep10 alot!! Didn't get to watch the finale ep preview, anything interesting?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 13:19

^ The preview was quiet short, just shows the memories of the family T^T and each son's farewell to Chisato.. nooo I don't want to think about what I think it's gonna happen.............

Shiget^

Post by Shiget^ » Jun 16th, '09, 13:21

yanie wrote:*GASP* Chisato is....
not their mother, but their SISTER!!!!!! She is Ookura Shinzo's birth daughter, and he didn't register their marriage officially! Yay! My keyhole skipped, so I didn't get it clear, but Fuu is still Shinzo's birth son too, right?? So that means Fuu and Chisato are blood-related siblings, right?

Glad Fuu doesn't has any feelings for Chisato, haha. And he kissed her only on the cheek XD

And so it is now 6 brothers and 1 sister, haha~ I soooo want them to live happily ever after as siblings....but, but.... how abt ChiSho's future?? XD
Loved Ep10 alot!! Didn't get to watch the finale ep preview, anything interesting?
マジかよ?!
any CHISHO moments??

I wonder whats gonna happen now that they know Fuu and Chisato are the real siblings, will they remain as brothers?

i hope they give us a nice ending :cry:

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 13:24

^ LOL CHISHO fans, no not only them, but the whole Chisatoru and ChisatoxMasaru fans will rejoice XD

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jun 16th, '09, 13:25

rurikomai wrote:LOL
thanks for translating it yanie

Yosshi-Kaname is a great teaser for mukai
its really funny

LOL :lol

yeah! i think so too! haha.. the "brothers" really look like brothers.. haha
they were funny!

btw, can I asked what's the show that was in the clip in your signature?

Mikky

Post by Mikky » Jun 16th, '09, 13:29

Wuaah~ already can't wait next ep.. :D What will happen?...

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 16th, '09, 14:04

yanie wrote:20090615 Mezamashi "Aiko no Aitai YOU" - Mukai Osamu (with few Ookura brothers' appearance):

After I re-watched the clip, I would like to complete/correct a bit of the report I made:
yanie wrote:"Did anything become awkward with her after that kissing scene?", haha... how can she asked that? XD Mukai didn't really answer the question, but he said he did that scene with all his might, he really made his best effort already for that scene. And he said people surround him become so noisy and kept asking him, "Will you kiss her again??". LOL! :lol
Mukai answered, "People around become so annoying. Like when I talk to Maki-chan normally, they'd go, 'You're going to kiss her again?', "
yanie wrote:[(if I'm not mistaken Yoshinori and Kaname teased Mukai from afar with notes written in big letters behind the camera, "Don't kiss the announcer!!"...haha! Really, Yoshinori and Kaname acted like a comedian duo here, omoshiroi! :lol)
This was actually very interesting! Yosshi and Kaname were trying to match-make Mukai and the announcer, Aiko, LOL! :lol

The 1st written note was: "Ask her out!! Ask her out for a drink!".
Mukai mumbled, "Baka jannai no?(you guys are silly)".

The 2nd written note: "Use the infrared rays (to get her phone number)!!"
Mukai: "We don't have our cellphones here!"
Mukai: "(to Aiko) What should I do with them?"

The 3rd written note: "Get closer! Hold her hand!!"

Mwahaha... Yosshi-Kaname is such a good combi! XD Before, when Aiko was sitting in the middle of Yosshi and Kaname and she was asking them about Mukai...

Aiko: I'd like to ask you two about Mukai-san...
Kaname: We don't have to talk about him!
Yosshi: Yeah, let's not talk about him.
Kaname: Well, he don't have any different side... he's just a normal guy.
Yosshi: Yeap, he's just normal.
Kaname: How about Kaitou-san (Aiko's surname)? What are you like?

Haha, Yosshi and Kaname were trying to flirt with her :lol Totally love this TWO TOPS combi!!

Woo.... Ep10 in 5 mins!!! *rushes out*
hope someone could upload the Mezamashi show into HQ download link :D
wow the spoiler for ep10 sooo big...cant wait to watch the show now :blink

kahlan99

Post by kahlan99 » Jun 16th, '09, 14:22

No wonder Fuu dislike Chisato initially because Fuu said Shinzo accepted Chisato but not him.
Akira was so cute because he was the only one who was upset that Chisato is not his okaasan. The other brothers ie Sho, Satoru and Masaru were upset because Chisato is not their father's wife but their sister.

I guess there is no future for Chisato and Sho then :-(
Last edited by kahlan99 on Jun 16th, '09, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 14:27

iruka92

Post by iruka92 » Jun 16th, '09, 14:40

I've thought of her
being their sister/ something from the very beginning. It would be soooo weird for Shinzo to literally ask her hand in the middle of a crisis, ne? Anyhoo .. I shall not lose hope. IT'LL BE A SHO-CHISATO TILL THE VERY END!!!!! :cheers:

I've never read spoilers in my entire life but atadan CHANGED EVERYTHING!!! Gahh.. my TV principles have been broken.

and..
Sho could always give up his family name. *ngeh*
Viva la ChisaSho!

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 16th, '09, 14:45

totemokakkoii wrote: yeah! i think so too! haha.. the "brothers" really look like brothers.. haha
they were funny!

ahaha..they are!!!.. mukai so cute when he smiles :wub:
my signature? its teppan shoujo akane
Nomanymore wrote:^ LOL CHISHO fans, no not only them, but the whole Chisatoru and ChisatoxMasaru fans will rejoice XD
count me on that :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
woohooo... go go chisatoru :wub:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jun 16th, '09, 16:22

rurikomai wrote:
totemokakkoii wrote: yeah! i think so too! haha.. the "brothers" really look like brothers.. haha
they were funny!

ahaha..they are!!!.. mukai so cute when he smiles :wub:
my signature? its teppan shoujo akane
looks kinda interesting.,.. i am going to search for that.. heh heh.. thanks!

yeah, i too think mukai is soo kawaii.. haha.. he is going to be the latest to join my top 10 ikemen list.. haha..but first of all, i have to 'kick' someone out ..

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 16th, '09, 16:54

yanie wrote:*GASP* Chisato is....

yay ! love it too... im soo shock about this eps, lot of revealing :D
do they share the same mother? not?

Nomanymore

Post by Nomanymore » Jun 16th, '09, 16:58

^
Don't think so. Chisato's mother seems to have a link with her actual father though.
So Chisato is Fuu's half sister.

rurikomai

Post by rurikomai » Jun 16th, '09, 17:13

Nomanymore wrote:^
Don't think so. Chisato's mother seems to have a link with her actual father though.
So Chisato is Fuu's half sister.
ooo.... :scratch:

aniking_8

Post by aniking_8 » Jun 17th, '09, 01:32

Anyone think Shizo Okura the father didn't die and behind the whole thing?

sistergirl

Re: [Discussion] Atashinchi no Danshi (Horikita Maki)

Post by sistergirl » Jun 17th, '09, 07:05

currently watching JAPANESE DRAMA - Atashinchi no Danshi,BOSS,and LOVE GAME

CURRENTLY WATCHING KOREAN DRAMA -CITY HALL

epokw

Post by epokw » Jun 17th, '09, 08:52

Oh my god, I can't wait! This is going to be like the best episode yet! Omg, orgasm!