Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 1st, '09, 10:20

Silent_Orchestra
Last one in May, yes. Some of people already sat down or started to leave before they appeared and then it was like all Tokyo Dome did something like :w00t: (The pressure of the crowd is enormous, I was almost like that too before I recognized who they are :P ) Unfortunately I'm not Kanjani fan. I don't know why but besides fact that their songs are not quite my favorite they themselves make me uneasy (or giving me creeps to state it simple) Only one I like is Yu Yokoyama and only because he make good bad character in dramas (ones again creepy once :-) ). Ryo is not my favorite, too. But objectively they were pleasantly crazy as always and audience loved them. Only Ryo looked for me a little absentminded.

I knew about restriction so I didn't took camera with me only my faithful Omnia so quality is not very good. And Photobucket don't like me those days :-( But I won't give up 8).

Even in May they made progressively more and more mistakes each days.

Ginoru

I found this Love Juice with Ueda (and Maru as bartender LOL) performance. Thanks for pointing it to me. It was great :thumleft:

And Konkatsu ended :-( No more Tatchan every week drama :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 2nd, '09, 01:19

shiofmedea

XD Now after i mentioned it i am sure you will notice LOL

Of course he volunteered ;) after all he was the only one knowing fully what was going on and knew Jin would trust him totally.
You have Le Ciel Xmas version.

It may be weird but sometimes they are really easy to mistake not for phisical appearance but because they are mimethic, gestures, positions....
This is one of my fav pics of them, two cute kids pulling faces

I have had my share of classic music... XD

Yeah Tachan lands on the second cathegory also called "mastermind" or the one who pulls at the strings, but he will never be alone.

If you are fan of Tatchan you are S or M XD

That fancam is one of teh funniest i have seen, love Jin's reaction when they come out and everything there, you can see how good friends those three are ^^

Silent_Orchestra

Yes!! Tacchon, Yassu and ryo (¬¬) well happy for Jin because he had a friend there with him but i don't like ryo... but got to say i prefer him with K8 there than Pi, they are much more funny and entertaining to see :D Love K8 total showmen!!

^^ Happy you had so much fun in the concert! Don't worry they have a month to rest until summer tour starts, the problem comes if they announce a single ....

Yes, Konkatsu finsihed but in one hand i am happy, Tatchan will finally get some rest ;)

ImageImage
ImageImage

Loooved this scene from last Ep XD he makes such funny faces!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 2nd, '09, 20:23

O yeah. .And he looks so good in tight trousers… :wub: How could I not earlier, I wonder.. Too blinded by his pretty smile? Not mention professional (amateur I should say) jealousy over his muscles?
I was trying to spread KT love that time and my friend who I was feeding concert to almost chocked herself to death laughing when I explained to her what I’m so concerned about and trying to compare. :P

If you put it like that..
They are simmilary casual about their apperances on shows trying to amuse themselves on side or often in Tatchan part apear interested. It's always make me laugh when I see him doing this " Yeah, yeah, exactly as he said." face. It make me wonder if he even was listening to what was said. :lol

Oh, I’m definitely S! I even made it my profession of some sort. 8)

I must say I still have soft spot for Yamapi even if new PV of NEWS looks like nightmare inducted Saturday Night Fever vision (but after I got over first shock I found it rather funny even if I’m quite sure it was unintentional on producer part) .

After last CKT I started to seriously wonder how much they are allowed to participate in program scenario preparation. Because lately Ueda seems to have it suspiciously easy. There are others always who are doing shopping or food preparation and so on and he is having fun occasionally making his comrades suffer like in last show.

And mentioned before pictures from around TokyoDome (as I said quality is bad - taken by phone):
On my way from JR Station

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo ... 0494FpNuyE

Outside TokyoDome

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo ... 0494Ezllhu

Fans

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo ... 0494KouTCZ

Taken from balcony before concert

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo ... 0494EDMpfK

I don't know why but I can't make post apear with actual photos so I put links here, sorry.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 3rd, '09, 17:45

After all this comments about 10 ep. I lost my patience and put my poor Japanese in use to find what it was about. And yes, interesting development (very proud of myself that I undrestood 8) ) I would comment more but no spoilers :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 5th, '09, 00:29

shiofmedea

XD It took time for me to realize too. LOL but compare is fun XD

His muscles? he has been complaining that due to the drama he has lost them and now is beguinning to go back to the gym.

Yep, not only me, even in japan they are considered mimethic wich is quite fun, when Jin had just come back and was trying to get used to everything again he used to "hide" behind Tatchan XD Jin, dear, you are taller and wider, we still can see you!! :lol

Dentist?

I don't like News, too pop for me so i don't bother with them, i like Massu, Koyama and Shige though.

If you are talking about the one with the family i pitied Tatchan there, he seemed not to fit anywhere and he just went to a corner or participated just when it was needed to :( not exactly good episodes for him .

Thanks for the pics :) It makes you wonder how will it be when you are there...

Tatchan did very well the serious part in EP 10 ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 6th, '09, 08:23

Ginoru

It's all your fault! Now my eyes go to one direction all the time :crazy: I went through some of old clips this weekend and my mind kept going in circles :D

That was why he didn't took out his shirt at concerts? :D
I don't like boxing, really. Too much damage to face for me. And inelegant (I just can see thunders going my way :pale: ). I prefer sports with wider range of possible targets. Japan has such long history of martial art, why boxing :-(, why ?

Yes, it looked quite funny. On the other hand he was the one who looked the most supportive to Jin and happy with his come back, was he? So Jin took support where he could. I know its past but I wonder what Ueda felt, he has more light on him when Jin was away, I think.. (I wasn't into jmusic that time to be clear)

Such obvious choice.. Its interesting that wherever you live dentists has such bad opinion :lol. But no, project manager. You have a lot of subtle (more or less) ways to make people suffer (and hate your guts but coming for more), especially if you are representative of business owner as well. Power is mine :twisted: .

They are easy on ears and I started with them (not counting Kitaro and X-Japan but its different story) and then moved to KT, so I still have this soft spot for them. Shige and Yamapi especially.

I was talking generally but yes he looked a bit dejected and uncomfortable like someone not prepared to deal with such number of family at once. I could only identify with him. I'm not good at dealing with such situations myself.

I hope for concert next year.. I'm going to go for the trip for about month just wandering around by myself at summer (I would love to see some traditional matsuri) and KT concert would be nice.. next Tatchan's even better. :pray:

May others (the Big Bosses of drama :wink: ) have the same opinion. It will be nice to see him more. And he did good in funny parts (was it 4,5 ep? interactions with this District Manager?), too (maybe a little too theatrical but cute) so..
And I just loved his evil, Machiavellian smile in second episode when he overheard about is brother lies. Sentence delivery fit veeery well, too. What a lovely picture he made in this doors! :wub:

Ryosuke-Yamada

I FOUND A PIC OF HSJ's YABU WITH TATSUYA!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryosuke-Yamada » Jul 6th, '09, 19:49

I was randomly searchin 4 pics of HSJ's Ryosuke Yamada and randomly found a pic of HSJ's Kota Yabu and Tatsuya :lol :whistling:
Attachments
KOTA YABU AND TATSUYA UEDA.jpg
KOTA YABU AND TATSUYA UEDA.jpg (73.63 KiB) Viewed 5866 times

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 7th, '09, 04:10

shiofmedea

LOL Not my fault!! XD Well you can always say that at least you have something to look at :whistling:

In Domucon? I guess so but we will know in the Summer Tour :P He has already gone back to training so...

I understand what you mean but considering i have been prosecuted by boxing even when i zapp the TV i can't complain XD i'll keep on finding it everywhere. Not damage to the face, that's the less important thing, boxers have internal damages and big ones!! Regarding sports i am more a person of ridding horses, swimming, archery...

Well, Jin-Ueda story around Jin's hiatus and come back is quite interesting, Tatchan was the only one who knew all the whys of why Jin went on hiatus, while Jin was in Usa they kept constant contact and there is very famous conversation that lasted hours and no one knows about what they talked, before Jin's come back was announced Tatchan knew he was coming back, when Jin was already back Tatchan always kept him close to explain him things, guide him and protect him (give a look at them in Cartoon KAT-TUN II You dvd Peak performance)and Jin used to hide behind him... and many more things 8) Tachan got more spotlight but he missed Jin a lot too, you just have to see Jin's first Cartoon to see how hyper Tatchan was happy to have Jin there ;)

It hurts like hell even Tatchan protested and he is a sadist XD

My bigggest problem with them, they are too easy, easy music makes my head hurt

It's less the size of te family that the way they lived :S i would have been just like him just in a corner....

I want to go too but i'd prefer them to make another tour like this year around may i can't stand summer and in Japan even less :(

I want to see Tatchan in a dark role. He could take his evil side out so freely....

Ryosuke-Yamada

Thnaks a lot! It's a nice pic :)

sayuri1012

Post by sayuri1012 » Jul 8th, '09, 04:15

Hi Ginoru! I saw a video on YT its a recording of R-one. Ueda and nakamaru greeted Jin on his birthday . Is it true that ueda gave him a necklace and Jin like it very much? :wub: I remember the making of white x-mas where ueda was ask what gift will he give a girl that he like and he said "if they are going out or dating" he will give her a necklace LOL! Also, do u have any new pics of tatchan? I saw his hair on sleepyueda and on the new ep of CKT Gaahh! I don't like it :x Tatchan pls dyed your hair black again :cry:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 8th, '09, 08:21

Ginoru

Is boxing so popular in Spain? All martial sports (I can't say arts if there is boxing we are talking about) are somewhat dangerous sports, boxing is just more popular and head is heavily exposed and attacked so damage is more recognized. I have bad shoulder, wrist, have my brow damaged by well swung leg and due me not being fast enough to block it fully (krav maga and karate gifts). But my knee problems are due to squosh. And that I'm still mobile after horse ridding incident is only because I had karate training and I was able to redeem crash by rolling myself in air. OK I'm adrenaline junkie
Don't tell me you are training fencing, too? I always wanted to do it. Maybe next year..

Or maybe it was not so hot? :P I was panting but natives were wearing long slaves and jackets and didn't break any sweat. It was so frustrating as I'm always cold (in my country climate but I guess humidity make difference) and I hate sweating. Summer.. yes it will be hell (only wet) but most of matsuri is then and KT concerts tend to be around summer too, am I right? Going back to shirtless (or rather lack of it) Tatchan on the other hand there is always hot on scene especially if they move so much.
I would prefer to go to smaller place that Tokyo Dome next time additionally (higher probability of being close). But making it there will be even more difficult I suppose as there is less space. Under Tokyo Dome there were people selling them, I wonder how it is in others smaller cities.. And my contact is not going back to Japan :-( .

You know I really would like to understand what could cause someone to take a brake/ be sent on one at such moment in their career. I like to know mechanisms going behind scenes and Japan entertainment seems interesting enough, not to mention being able to take a peak at Japanese mentality.
But Tatchan's loyalty is admirable. :wub:

I suppose it wasn’t unusual environment? For the families so big and generally how the most of apartments there are (I was browsing a little and its easy to see less expensive area when you travel by trains or even going from Narita airport)? His background is more on higher class side I think I heard (CKT?). And judging from this bit of his apartment we could see he is not doing bad himself (once again by Japan standards).

Ueda as evil character.. YES! :wub: Especially someone who appears cheerful, kind and innocent on outside and his mastermind’s plotting is revealed through series or are seen to audience only not to other characters. His angelic looks in contrast to not so innocent mind should be used!
I always fall for bad characters. Aren’t they usually much more interesting? 8)
When I pictured him in such role you know what come to my mind? One of my favorite book of my childhood and this quote:
“In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”
Last sentence especially :D . “Lord of the Rings”, Galadriela’s temptation of course.

sayuri1012

Let's not read too much into it LOL! Jin loves his necklaces generally. Wasn't they given to him by his other friends in the past, too :D ?

Bista7896

Post by Bista7896 » Jul 8th, '09, 19:57

RAWR
I'm sorry; I don't like Uepi's new hair. AT ALL. GAAAAAHHH :crazy: I saw it on that ctKT pic on sleepyueda as well sayuri, and..... no. ToT Just because you're finished with drama stuff and you're allowed to do whatever with your hair again doesn't mean you can KILL IT :goggle:
I have been complaining about it to my mother for the past few days. She says he looks more girly now :x this is coming from a Kame fan PFFT
I seriously don't like it though. I've tired to embrace it, I've tried to understand where Uepi's coming from, and I've tried to look on the bright side; he was threatening to go bouzu so his bangs wouldn't get in his eyes when he boxes. I guess this is better than that.......
First episode of ctKT that Uepi's involved in will probably change my mind about it, but it has yet to show up on the internet and the lack of Kuniyasu in episode 8 of Konkatsu is not helping my mental health. As a side note, my timing program also doesn't seem to like the fact that Kuniyasu doesn't appear and has decided to kill episode 8. As such, episode 8's timing will be done by someone else and I get to work on episode 9 instead. Yay episode 9~~~~!..... kinda weird coincidence though :blink

About the big family thing in ctKT: it does seem logical that Uepi would be uncomfortable with the way they lived and such, but judging my his character, I really do think it was just the large amount of people surrounding him. Uepi likes his own space, and such crowded quarters was probably not to his liking. The camera and staff probably didn't help with the space issue either. I really liked how all him and Koki had to do was play around with the kids though XD

I have been furiously watching old Hadaka no Shounen episode to find little Uepi, and happened on the waterfight episode(s) back when Uepi was afraid of heights. He was sooooooooooooo cute~! :wub: Though I do feel bad for him everytime I watch it, both the diving [board] one and the water slide. And Maru did both just fine :blink How is it that him and Uepi's fear and no fear for heights ended up switching....?

I need to rewatch the old ctKT episodes. I didn't know much about KAT-TUN in general when I started them, and certainly didn't think much about Uepi. Now that I DO know stuff, I need to watch Uepi. Esspecially his black-haired-ness. =D He didn't do anything with his hair the entire time Baka was gone, but as soon as he came back Uepi's hair changed dramatically. It's so cute how he wanted Baka to come back with as few surprises as possible :wub:
shiofmedea
Concerning Baka's random leave/break, he just wanted to. He had always wanted to go to America and to learn English, and he had wanted to do it before KAT-TUN got too famous. If they were too famous, then it would have caused an even bigger commotion. It wasn't an easy choice for him though, it really, really wasn't. Uepi understood that and stood behind him 100% on it. =D Unless you meant some other break/leave 0.o

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 8th, '09, 20:39

O MY! :blink
I just looked at CKT 116 and I'm speechless. My Japanese is bad so I usually wait till I have more time to watch it carefully and I was kind of busy lately (work, work, work... world crisis and such) but your complaining made me curious and I took a peak. OK, that's too much. I just hope his hairdresser made mistake just before photoshots/taping. Now even I can say he looks like a girl. And I have never ever made such mistakes even when jmusic and I were complete strangers.
And I so liked him with his previous hair.. :cry: Black was not bad too..

America is overrated.. My private opinion, do not yell anyone :sweat: , maybe because in my country as in Japan it seems there is strange cult for it especially within people who knows next to nothing about it.
Sorry, I still find it strange but it depends on character I think. I kind of understand why there was so much speculations.
Ugh! I don't know how to make it hidden, sorry for off topic. I'm stopping here. :sorry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '09, 17:01

sayuri1012

Hello ^^

Well, i have not heard anything related to Jin's bday in the latest R-Ones (I listen through keyhole) did you look the date of the recording?

New pics? Duet, Potato and Wink up are already out for download in the LJ communities, Wink Up my fav so far. I have no problem with his hair in Cartoon, sure is a bit longer or unkempt but he has had it way longer before, and he has not changed color since 2007, just shades of color which is quite normal.

Wink up August

shiofmedea

Boxing is popular worldwide, in Spain we have some world champions but the ones i use to find on tv are combats from asia, Yokohama normally which is quite funny since Tatchan is from there.

In my case my lessions are in hip, knees, elbows and ankles. Nope no fencing but i did knifes and daggers.

It was hot, just yesterday i was watching the morning news and at 5 AM they were already at 29ºC :S gah... and between 70 and 90% humidity, for me who live in a place when the annual media is about 15/18ºC is a bit too much, who said Spain is a hot and sunny place? XD where i live it could be taken by Ireland or Scotland.

Scene is always hot, between movement and lights...specially lights .... Oh there were scalpers in Tokyo Dome? curious, and good prices?

Well Jin had many circumstances around him, from his own wishes to learn to certain frictions with JE and a severe disenchanment with the entertainment world. The mechanism behind the scenes are very complicated to explain to someone from outside the entertainment world, i am sure you have heard that it is a dirty world, it is, very dirty and cruel, and takes much more from a person than it seems. About taking a peak into japanese mentality.... good luck, that has to be one of the mysteries of the century XD

It is, they once said "We pissed each other off......That's why we became good friends" and that's it, they have got to know each other so well that now both know that they can trust each other blindly and it showed with Jin hiatus even when most people (blinded with other things ...¬¬) didn't even notice, it's not only that Tatchan is loyal to Jin but also that Jin is towards him even when he openly teases Tatchan a lot and miracuously gets away with it XD Jin also missed Tatchan a lot, he is not one to open himself or express things but if you saw the letter reading in Cartoon Kt II You you may see very interesting and important things for both.

Tatchan is a bochama, a rich kid, Junno too but different. Tatchan is not used to that enviroment at all, he doesn't even know what a flea market is! His parents house is able to hold all his family (at least 5 members), all KAT-TUN and their families and that adds around 30 persons roughly plus the dogs etc....then he has his own house from what he has said he can see the sea from it and has garden... you can see he is not doing bad at all.

Totally, one of the main points i like him soo much, he looks angelic but inside he can be sooo twisted!! He is a total mastermind, no wonder he was chosen leader of KT, even now that it's been years since he quitted that possition all of them still obbey him. He could use all that in an evil character, but maybe he doesn't want to show too much of that and let us see it and discover it little by little ;)

LOL He is a good temptation as it is

He's has long left any traces of girly behind, his face is much harder now, there's nothing weird in his hair just a different brushing, or maybe not brushing at all XD I am more inclined towards the second.

Jin's hiatus is not
strange at all, but one has to understand all things involved; about the "speculations" only those of idle mind that love to find "dirt" on things they don't know all the whys thought ill of it. You know what they say, humans like to make prey of what they can't control or envy. Many antis thought why is he allowed and others not? they just didn't want to think those others they prefer get 100 more privileges than Jin ever had and has, Jin is not a JE golden boy.
To place something under spoilers when you go to make post you have a button called Spoiler, just highlight what you want to hide and click there, or use this tags spoiler /spoiler both inside [ ]

Bista7896

XD In fact his hair is just some strands longer than normally or should i say not styled/curled, nothing has changed with his hair he just used the brush differently, and i have no problem with it at all.

There's no need to go over the top for two longer strands of hair and a different brushing, let him do whatever he wants it has taken 2 years to see any change to his hair. About the girly i guess there are people that are unable to get over the hime nonsense and just don't look at his face as they should, he has delicate features but much harder now than ever and they will go even harder, more masculine, it's been long since i looked at him and though about feminine, kame is doing a great job to be KT's girl so no need...

You can call him Yasu, everyone does XD Episodes 10 and 11 were great, you will enjoy working on them.

You don't have Tatchan well figured, he likes his space but he is expansive and noisy and loves to be with people, really, Jin seems to have been preaching in the desert all this years whenever he said Tatchan is not at all as people think he is but the total opposite XD, he himself has said he doesn't like to be alone and has lots of friends, it was just the enviroment, how those people lived, i have been in the houses of very numerous families and you never get to see the kind of neglect that house showed. And kids are not exactly his strong point either....

Poor guy, around that time he really had a very hard time (and i think i like Koyama since that episode because he simpatized with him :P ) but he has grown off it through years, experiences and stubborness.

In fact Tatchan changed his hair before Jin came back, by few days but before, anyway he already knew he was coming back by then. Not only his hair changed, Jin's come back marks the spot when Tatchan began to show his real self more and more, began to smile, to play around to act as he pleased and even retake a little his role as leader, he had always said he wanted to be as free as Jin and he is showing it :wub: You will love to watch Tatchan in Cartoon ep 5 i think it is when Jin cam back.

About Jin's hiatus,
it is not that he just wanted to, there were many more things going on and more complicated, don't think him simple, Jin is not an idiot and knew the pros and against, he had wanted to go to study before debut and JE always denied it to him. Tatchan supported him and that gave him confidence, and Maru and Junno's support also helped him a lot even when they didn't understand all, now even Koki understands; about the other one.. i think he didn't care at the time and doesn't care now, and i am ok with that.
Last edited by Ginoru on Jul 10th, '09, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 9th, '09, 18:35

I don't have problem with color (I have almost the same so..) or length (I like this kind of lenght for boys generally) only particular style on this CKT. On the contrary I think its too styled, the strands are too row around and this give him this famine looks like "good girl" it was used to be called by my grandmother (I think it's childhood trauma for me - my family dragging me to stylist and demanded those kind of hair style :pale: ).

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 10th, '09, 12:35

GinoruOk. It seems that I opened Pandora box here! :pale: So maybe it will be a little messy but I’ll try to put some statements and my thoughts here.
First I don’t think that anybody Jin including is simple. People are complicated creatures and to judge them based only on some of their actions (not even all, what we really know about others lives?) is unjustified. I don’t even want to go to how their minds work, how their upbringing influenced them, their current environment and so on. So generally I could be curious, I could say I would do this or that in my situation (not in their place – I know too little about it!) but that’s it. Going back to Jin on the contrary I think he is not so simple and stupid person as some try to present him.
Entertainment business is business after all and as one it must be dark and twisted place. I’m working girl and part of my work description is dealing with large groups of interests, managing people, negotiate contracts, managing projects budget. Additionally I am specialized with high risk initiatives so sometimes I must do really shitty things to stay on surface and keep there people from my team who are depending on me.
And once again I don’t believe someone put on spotlight and managing to stay there can be week and stupid.
Besides from my personal experience it’s very good to be seen as not so smart as you really are. People who underestimate you are easy target. People who think themselves superior smooth your way out of pity. And if you have pretty face and act childish (its fun to do stupid things from time to time, ne? Additionally you have kick out of annoying people who ask you with exasperated sight “How old are you once again?”) to it your IQ is considered even lower.
I’m firm believer in going after something you want and the hell with consequences. If it is what you really but really want. So if he wanted to go to America (even if I don’t think America is place worth possible career damage – but once again I am career girl and I mean my career here) he did good going. If I was his friend I would ask two question:
1. did you consider all possible consequences?
2. You still want to?
and then helped him pack suitcase. I think people should be responsible for themselves so I generally am against giving advices and asking why (only when somebody ask me and even then reluctantly – people do not want to hear different from what they want to think/do and adviser is one to be blamed at the end – I’m realist to boots where people are involved). But most of so called fans want to know all of their idols including not so wealthy interest in their very privet lives. So my comment about understanding commotion and speculations. Understanding mechanism not identify myself with them. But of course being curious is people thing so I would like to understand but I’m not speculating as it’s pointless without data we outsiders can’t have.
Must buy new transponder.. But I don’t really watch TV at all. And with time shift and working hours... :-(
Daggers :w00t: .. wow I would like you outside matrix I think.
Is it was is called Bask Country? Your sea is cold, isn’t it? My too so I went to hot and sunny Spain for sea swimming (ah, you asked who said that about Spain, I guess I answered it :D )

Scalpers? You could called them that. Just girls with spare tickets. I didn’t see any yakuza looking gays some advisers from net talked about (but crowd was big and I wasn’t interested that much so I could miss them – not very likely but .. ). I didn’t try to negotiate with them (I was a bit paranoid and afraid to make any movements that could put my access to concert in jeopardy :unsure: ) but entry price for ticket that looked good (I wasn’t quite be able to investigate how to check it – you must know the walks plan and sits arrangement simultaneously) was high. On the other hand I was passing them at last more then half hour before concert (they were on some kind of bridge on way from tube (not JR – on that path I couldn’t identified such sellers, but I was very late that day and in hurry)) later I think prices should go down (I think I saw Arena for almost 100000 Yen). But if you know Japanese and they will be willing to talk with you it is possible way to gain tickets at last moment. Risky a bit, I wander if JE people may check sits possible to buy there? And bane you from entering? Not much possibility (too bothersome I think) but sellers kept cards with data on them so technically they could.

I like difficult tasks (but I can’t see myself successful in this case). Easy one are impossible to gain for me (I tend to lost interest half way) so I don’t even start.

Pokemon LOL very round about but what a close connection such pair has :D. I'm not very familiar with anime but shouldn't it be other way about? :P

And apartment .. loaded guy

The hair I reacted at once. I see this kind of hair and I have flashbacks from the terrific past of mine :faint: (Burning all old pictures and throwing aches in air). I still must give myself pep talk before going to hairdresser. But of course it's his hair to do what he want with it. I like them messy and wavy a bit with loose strands..
Episode 6 is first Jin was in I think. Poor Tatchan almost every time chosen for cousin. This people are blind or have good selfpreservation instinct (or both) :D .

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 12th, '09, 02:30

shiofmedea

Knowing Tatchan we are still far to know if that is a new hairstyle so....until he decides to show what happens i won't bother to worry

Jin
The simple part was not for you.

You have no idea how dark dirty and low it can be, believe me i have seen it and experienced it. I know business world can be horrible too but you don't destry teh essence of the human beings, nor undermine personalities or control perosns every breath, entertainment is not hard because of decissions but it twistes the and destroys persons, to such levels that the temptation ofsuicide is a constant companion. I was very lucky of not being so important as to have over 50 persons prying off me but i had my share.

In entertainm,ent you cannot do anything without regard to the consecuences, just look at Jin since he came back he has had almost no works to do, and that is not because he has asked for a low profile it is punishment, and he is lucky the company is not spreading bad things about him to keep him even more controled :( About Jin's whys to go us who have been long after him and Kt know what happened and it all has to do with JE, work, press preosecution and total disseenchanment, or i should better say awakening...

Understand the mechanisms? for entertainment if you are not inside you won't be able to understand them, though Sade works would give you a rough idea on how cruel people can be there damaging you to unspoken deeps without even talking nor touching you. If it is japan..... LOL just go with the flow, analisys is impossible we are very different worlds.
Keyhole is P2P program that you install in your computer no TV.

More like ninja, my uncle was mad about them so i learnt a little.
In the north of Spain there are 4 provinces, they are a province too not a country, and that one is just one of them, Galicia, Asturias and Cantabria are more deserving to be known and much less dangerous, those three i mention are Celts, mostly the two first ones and Asturias is the place where Spain was born.
My sea is ok i prefer it to the hot as soup and quiet Mediterranean.
Well who knows about tickets, a friend of me asked the papparazzi photographers and they told her they worked for Je too, that's how they manage good pictures and are not caught

There's difficult and there's impossible XD

It's like an "i always have you with me" thing i guess ;) I loved it, Jin doesn't ever open and Tatchan was visibly touched.

An apartment or two.....plus his parents house

I think that if they did the questions now, now that Tatchan has exposed himself more and more people know how he is he wouldn't be picked for cousin, but anyway the idea of cousins for japanese is different from the one here so for me chosing him as cousin wouldn't be any problem since it means just more brothers and sisters despite they don't live in your same house XD
Last edited by Ginoru on Jul 13th, '09, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 13th, '09, 10:32

Ginoru

I hope. On the other hand it may be the way to overcome my prejudice. Couple more sessions with this video and I will be able to watch without reminiscences.. maybe..

Politics and Jin
Aaaaa! :foot: It was not politic question, I mean it strictly in geographic way. I see I still poses this wonderful ability to say what shouldn't be said (I can do it on purpose too but then I'm more subtle). It's gift :doh: Water I prefer warm but generally water sports are not my forte.
And about dirty world, I had brief experience with politic world (additional reason I never ever say anything politically related). So dirty was my world but I was able to take way out. Of course it was only some hobby for me (I was just curious - I was kicked out but I would resigned sooner or later anyway) for them is profession and only way to gain money. I would never be able to do it as I'm very difficult to be managed :whistling: .

Still problem with hours - I'm usually out of computer connection at 24 JT

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 15th, '09, 01:59

shiofmedea

It's just a matter of not judging until the hairstyle is definitive
Spain is bigger than the two places you have mentioned in our conversations, a pity that both for me are the worst we have, though Catalonia is mostly because of iwhat i experienced there
What is 24JT?

By the way Tat-chan showed his akuma in Jin's wedding XD he was enjoying a bit tooo much his role as reporter with difficult questions.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 17th, '09, 13:29

Ginoru

They are recording CKT in groups? Because style is the same for two last episodes? And once again missed it on line (by the way 24JT means 24:00 Japan Time :-) )

And it was so difficult episode. She was so fast spoken that I couldn't follow. I understood first question (quite obvious after their actions so no big deal) but rest of his.. but "reporters" generally followed previous discussion, didn't they? Humor was somewhat lost on me :cry: I have a lot to learn.
But teasing glint was sooo obviously there :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 18th, '09, 15:07

shiofmedea

They have been for long, since the second series in Cartoon started, the difference now is that they are not mixing teams.

You can read a translation in Jin_daily by stanime reporters where following what she wrote she'd like in her interview, and Tat-chan got himself the most "annoying" questions XD and he was enjoyting it soo much! Loved the look Jin gave him in one of the latest questions 8)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 18th, '09, 19:14

Ginoru
I meant not teams as in persons but as recording groups of episodes at once.

Thanks for pointing it, I was going through that site from time to time but it's focused on Jin only so not all screen time is described and some episodes are even omitted.

If he ever want to change profession he could have consider this one, he seems to have knock for it :lol . I can just see him asking all kind of uncomfortable question with this big bright smile of his and unholy glint in his eyes. If you add some expression of innocent surprise (something like long time ago when he guessed right on I think Utawara show) why he is making such commotion.. I would love to see something like that.... but not for the price to not seeing him on stage anymore of course.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 20th, '09, 01:41

shiofmedea

In this case it's the same. Or maybe you are trying to say they have the same theme developed?

But at least all that stanime reports can be trusted as impartial, not like others, if hse has to narrate Jin interactions with the rest of KT she will report his interactions with ALL KT at the same level and that for me gives her like 10 + points.

Totally, he is a great torturer, but he does better with those he knows very well LOL I will always remember Junno's "fear" sitting between the two KT official Akumas in Sendai SP when he was "instructed" by Tatchan and Jin on how to torture Maru XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 21st, '09, 09:09

Ginoru

Ha! When not so politely put his hair looks a lot better! But still I don't know, maybe it's me, but doesn't he looks maybe not girly but somewhat younger and more delicate with his actual hair?

I wonder how they decide how to split teams. On popularity? And if so, does Kame popularity gone down so much that he needs both Ueda and Tanaka support? On side Maru was trained well for sure. Jin's sheer body strength does not keep up :D :wink: .

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 21st, '09, 14:51

shiofmedea

Unkempt? Yes i think we all look better as we have just got up from bed and they are in the same bag too :P Delicate can be the word it makes him look softer but we will know more from today onwards when papparazzi pics start to pop, i never really like the excessive cared hair in photoshoots.

I hvave the feeling that it's more a matter of "I don't want to be with" than about popularity, if it were by popularity kame's is so low right now (considering his enemies are stronger than his fans is a sign that things are not going well for him) that they would use other methods to rise him like put him with Jin like they have done before but as neither want to be with the other unless forced you won't see that happening. 8) Tatchan is already forcing himself a bit in that team since you can see he would enjoy much more the other team tests so far.

Of course! Training makes much more than brute force, learning tricks and so saves energy, but Jin's brute force serves us for funny things since years ago XD

And this happened again while they were performing White Xmas last year LOL XD Things neeever change

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 21st, '09, 20:46

Ginoru

If so arrangements seems quite strange as he clearly doesn't seems very happy lately on thous separated shootings. But of course someone must compromise..
I always has a feeling that the most of scriptwriters for Japanese shows generally are sadistic bunch of people with rather sick kind of humor and so they enjoy others pain. So making person do not suitable for/comfortable with kind of things with not very well mixed teams is kind of standard... Poor Tatchan..
:offtopic:
Kame is really so put down lately? (I remember - you don't like him :-) ) But he still won this second place in most wanted lover quiz. His dramas didn't have big notes on the other hand :-( . Wonder how Gokusen movie will do.

This Akame show always (ok maybe not at the very beginning) looked a little forced to me. But I'm usually skeptical if something is advertised too much.
OK, I surrender :sorry: Which White Xmas performance it was? I went through I think all (apparently not :unsure: ) and I couldn't find such scene.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 22nd, '09, 16:23

shiofmedea

He isn't, his friends are in the other team after all, and no one likes to feel like an outsider, but as you said someone had to do it, so far it was Junno but i guess they thought it was not fair for Junno to ba always him who got the worse part.

Yeah, my sister always asks me "they don't care about their famous safety do they?" XD

He is, he has enourmous groups of persons joining to boicot him, they got tired of him playing cute and whore-like, of seeing him everywhere during the whole year, and above all, being protected and cared by the company being pimped up by them when others even senpais got punishments for things that failed half of what kame's have. People is beguinning to be very very angry with the favoritisme he has inside the company.

Those quizs are fan voted, come one Kami no Shizuku won best drama of the last season, don't make me laugh....

It's promo, they both sold well separatedly so logic commercial thought= they will sell even better toguether problem? the company didn't envision both wouldn't get along with the other and would prefer to placed as far from the other as the contract allows XD

Darn! I wanted Tatchan to sing Sodachi Shima!! :x but he kept to Hana no Mau Machi :glare: Well he still has two more sessions to do it ... pleasee

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 23rd, '09, 19:45

Ginoru

I keep addressing you but it seems lately that we are only ones to appear :-)

I saw pictures from summer tour and he looks to me like he is back to his hair from year ago. I like it a lot.

And from some reports it seems that Jin is still in "grabby" mode for him :lol
Of course fan voted but they are who make money going to company, so as long as he still makes them... And putting everything on side he seems like really hardworking person. We lazy people can admire it. And he seems like obedient one so more points to him in case of being favored.
For me Kame always puts so much effort (I don't discuss outcome it's sometimes questionable) then on other hand Ueda for instance looks like he works for fun. Sometimes he works very hard and you can see he cares but sometimes its offhanded. It's not criticism, I understand it very well personally on several levels even but its still fact. On the other hand it's seems he doesn't end on the street when makes company throw him out so he will never be desperate and company doesn't have hold on him. And people like this will never be favored, risk is too high.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 23rd, '09, 21:24

shiofmedea

No problem , that's not bad at least the thread is alive :)

This pictures were taking at least a month or two ago so until papparazzi pics appear i wouldn't throw fireworks ;) What i saw in those pics is that Tatchan was still a bit down :( i had seen it in Domucon pics and also in Cartoon and he is still looking a bit down this days, he goes into this downs from time to time but by what i read from this latest concerts he may be down a little but he has his friends teasing him on stage too to cheer him, just look at Jin, as you say his ass grabbing continues, three concerts down he did not fail to grab not even in one, being the last one the time he did it longer and even made like scratching movements :lol

But i am soooooooooo happy with him today!!!!!!! He sang Sodachi Shima!!! :cheers: It was a bit weird not having the traditional instrument he used in MP for it but soooo great to have that song sung anyway!!

The problem is that more and more fans are leaving him and turning into enemies, not only from outside Je groups but from people into Kt too wich is more serious for him.

Being so hardworking is one of the things that's counting against him, he is not been seen as hardworking now, more like a "i take it all" from roles, to photoshoots to tv appearances and also that he shows himself as "fake" he has his working personality, his idol personality but that's not the real him fans want to see and he doesn't know how to show himself natural and that's what people is wanting, to see him act on what he really wants and not in what the company orders, i have read a girl, a kame fan describing him as "script idol", everything in him is scripted from expressions to behaviour to all you want to look into, and when he doesn't have a script (real or in the form of those mind rules everyone has) he is lost... Koki manges to integrate him a bit but it has to be tyring for him too.
He is kind of mechanic in how he conducts himself,like an animal with tricks learnt (i guess it easier for him that trying to take his own decissions) and the fact that no matter what, the company favors him in everything and tries to make him a top idol even rising him ahead of others that have been working longer and harder and have been punished by them for much less is not helping either.

He works hard but if he worked and were more relaxed, things would go better for him, it's better for him to be serious with wathever work he gets than to have 200 works with which bombard people.
And even if the company throws him out he wouldn't be on the streets, he always has baseball.

Ueda is different, Tatchan is an artist, having talent and creating good things is natural in him, he doesn't need to make efforts for the group routines, they come as custom but when he has a personal project or is creating songs he is a different person, he transforms and is even obsessive, but that makes him unique and special and the company knows and has always know they have something good in him, they got him into je fast when a nother company also wanted him, he was trusted with his own solo concert, solo play ... the company knows that he won't fail and even if it is not in the first line of idoling he will always be trustworthy as song writter, composer...
Kame doesn't have any of this and the company won't risk with solo projects for him, if anyone in Kt can be sucessful as solo artists those are Tatchan and Jin, and the company has done a lot of things to keep those two inside the company ;).
Kame will have to be under the company wings to be able to keep his head off the water, they want to make him like a second Kimura in terms of untouchablenessbut kame hasn't got Kimuras charisma....

Hope he finds himself before it's to late or gets more lost than he is now. :) As i said i don't like him (i prefer the artistic temperaments of Tatchan and Jin) but i don't hate him, it's simply that he has nothing for me to discover or make me interested.

Thisis going to out of hand and this is not kame's thread, so as a resume to your first question, yes, his situation is not good and he needs to find himself before his situation is stable again, take the rest as an explanation of what is being said around japanese fans and leave it there, let's see how it goes and lets go back to Tatchan

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 26th, '09, 18:04

I am soooooo happy!!!

Tat-chan won Best Newcomer Actor for Konkatsu! ^^

Read here

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/29999.html

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 29th, '09, 13:17

Congratulation for award! :clap:
It's professional not fan related, isn't it?
Let's hope that it will make him more prone to take other offer for drama starring in future.

Ginoru

There was moments like that at Tokyo Dome May's concerts but I put it on him being simply tried. After all it's not easy to put smile on almost 3 hours non stop. And he had drama and other activities too.
I think of it as some kind of spiral: when you are doing something and it's not turn as good as you hoped you tend too take more to be able to show others that it was simple mistake or others Independent circumstances and next one will show your true skills. And usually as you are more stressed it's tended to turn worse, so once again you try...
And I kind of understand people who don't want to expose themselves too much. Fans have expectation that real person not always want or even can meet. Of course you can say that they knew what they signed themselves for but reality is always harsher then you thought. So hiding yourself under mask is maybe not easier globally (make it be convincing and stick to it all the time when exposed to people is hard) but give you feeling that you could keep something to yourself and not feel like zoo animal.
I don't know much about baseball but isn't he too old to start professional once again from the scratch?
Really baseball for me is the most confusing game ever, all this going around.. and is kind of boring.. and this is how I tend to make enemies all over :P

And end of Kame here

I think I kind of use you and your knowledge to make my view on Jpop and KT specifically more detailed, sorry. It's easier then try to join another threads and I'm lazy and time challenged. :not worthy:

OK solo concert for Ueda but for Jin? He is promoted inside KT but other then that? I mean after USA? Of course I'm rather new to it and do not follow all information (time is money - literally for me :wink: ). On the other hand I read rumors somewhere that there will be temporary band from his movie.
And back to Ueda. I didn't have feeling he is so popular, in comparison of course. Do not take me wrong he has faithful fans but feelings from concerts are:
- when presented his level of applause was 4th the best,
- wherever I set (4 days) there was me as only his fan (statistic is a **** but..)
- when they circulated I had feeling I was only one turning my binoculars in another (his) direction
- when alone he took applause but the same for all them was true
So for me his ring of fans is still rather secluded. And his talents are more offstage then onstage kind. He can learn, he already learned a great deal but for now I don't see him as big stage dashing idol. Appearances is another thing - he has it all and more :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 31st, '09, 16:56

shiofmedea

A bit of both since people votes, but it's also official :)

Yes for him to appear in more dramas we need that he had enjoyed this one...a lot!

It may be, but he has a close link with Okinawa so i guess that it surprises me to see him not so energetic... or maybe it was just that the Okinawan girl did not go to the concerts ;)
Ok we stop kame, just to say it's not like that and that he can always be a coach.

Noproblem, i never join in the threads of those i am not interested in anyway :)

I'd love to see Jin with a solo concert, only Jin and Ueda can pull it, they have something powerful inside; and maybe Koki could too?

There is a band created for Jin's movie, it would be great if they joined as a real temporary band for promotions and so :)
Ueda is the third more popular in Kt, teh good thing is that he doesn't need to be with another to get his round of applause :)

Ueda's fans in japan are well connected and use to go toguether or try to be around the same area and don't ask me how they always manage to get great seats

The problem with him and TTN is that people got shoved KA down they throats and many have been unable to look past them, which is a pity since all KT are great

I prefer him not to be those kind of idols i prefer him to be an artist, someone whose talent is never going to fade because it's not only in his looks and a couple of good extra things :)
Last edited by Ginoru on Jul 31st, '09, 22:12, edited 1 time in total.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Jul 31st, '09, 20:06

Yay- finally back from college summer preview!! Now I can start uploading a few pics I got from the concert! It will take a few days since I'm a little busy-but I will post them soon. We were pretty high up, so the pictures actually look pretty amazing!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 3rd, '09, 14:19

Silent_Orchestra

Welcome back :)

You have classes in Summer? :blink

Cool! Don't worry we will be around ;)

A bit about Summer Tour :) Tatchan has already used two of his Mouse Peace songs as solos, first Sodachi Shima in Okinawa as he must, and Teen's in Sendai. It seems he is having a good time in this concerts despite the incident on Sendai's first night :S.
He keeps on playing around with Jin, from Jin touching his ass to Tatchan hitting Jin with a really funny after effect, to them sitting on the stage specially in the last concert (Jin said he wanted to keep eye level with fans by sitting and Tatchan sit by him, when asked why he said he was just tired :lol ) or Jin playing around him during Real Face moving the mic around but in the end all for good since he petted Tatchan's head :D

They are really having a good time out of Tokyo :)

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Aug 4th, '09, 04:34

Ginoru

Thanks =)
I don't have summer classes but I have to go up to the campus during the summer for a few days to register for classes and prepare for the new school year...

Anyway...here are the picture... I sorta had to mark them as my own beacsue I had a problem last time I posted my pics and someone stealing them and claiming them as their own. It didn't happen on d-addicts, but another forum so I have started marking all my shared photos. sorry =(. If anyone wants the originals I can try and post them....

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 4th, '09, 12:13

Ginoru

What incident?

I really wonder about DVD for this tour, taking under account how the concerts differ form each other and now even new (or relatively new - at least different from spring for Ueda) solos songs.
And just the thought - maybe Wonder PV will be special feature for DVD if it not make CD?

Silent_Orchestra

I'm feeling nostalgic. I want to go back... Thanks for pictures. You were really high.

I went back in time and watched SHOCK musical. KT dancing in synchr :lol It was almost perfect. And Tatchan was quite good back then.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 4th, '09, 21:14

Silent_Orchestra

Ah I see, the pre-course :)

Really?? and did you manage to solve it?

That pics makes me wonder if i could manage around there :lol

shiofmedea

Several fans went uncontroled and it seems the guys had problems walking around and called staff to stop it, some girls fell near were Jin was and he was shocked, they retreated and continued with the concert, and despite what has been reported in other places ¬¬ the guys didn't have major damages and the rest of the concerts went well.

I am fearing either two dvds (1 sure covering Tokyo) or one of those BIG and expensive ones...they are making it hell of difficult to compose a dvd with so many changes

I really hope Wonder makes it individually, it's about time Jin gets some decent solo project :)

Sharing, Tatchan in Okinawa credits to Sleepy Ueda

My fav of the lot ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 5th, '09, 00:41

Oh, I thought it was Sendai with this problems? Or it was both it seems..
And I was so impressed with well behaving fans! But I guess at Tokyo Dome fans didn't have really opportunity to be close enough with stage setting and all (I was not in Arena but it seemed too me from up there, hm..)

It would be expensive :-(
But more the better, ne? :thumleft: Spring & Summer.. I would liked it :wub:
And better have Wonder this way then not at all. But it isn't possible they would waste it, isn't it? I liked it even if I agree that Cristal Key was a little too loud in comparison to Jin's voice.. Or her voice resonated more.. I'm not expert here.. something was off, but maybe it was concert efect - one voice from playback and one live?
I have tendency to drift with topics, it seems.. sorry! :sweat:

I think I know why this is your favorite LOL not bad.. :whistling:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 5th, '09, 00:42

Oh, I thought it was Sendai with this problems? Or it was both it seems..
And I was so impressed with well behaving fans! But I guess at Tokyo Dome fans didn't have really opportunity to be close enough with stage setting and all (I was not in Arena but it seemed too me from up there, hm..)

It would be expensive :-(
But more the better, ne? :thumleft: Spring & Summer.. I would liked it :wub:
And better have Wonder this way then not at all. But it isn't possible they would waste it, isn't it? I liked it even if I agree that Cristal Key was a little too loud in comparison to Jin's voice.. Or her voice resonated more.. I'm not expert here.. something was off, but maybe it was concert efect - one voice from playback and one live?
I have tendency to drift with topics, it seems.. sorry! :sweat:

I think I know why this is your favorite LOL not bad.. :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 6th, '09, 15:36

shiofmedea

Yes, i was talking about Sendai; but this same thing or simmilar had happened before.

Most of them are well behaved but for example in Sendai the guys were not much more than a meter apart from them and security that first day wasn't tight. I have always said that i'd love to go to out of Tokyo concerts much better than Tokyo ones, those are much more controled, scripted and scheduled even how they have to behave on stage there, out of Tokyo everything is more free and funny and they enjoy it more, and of course us ;)

LOL When has JE minded fans pockets? XD

Yes, but with Jin seems we always have to be like that. resign ourselves to at least have something of him like that, i don't know if jiji feels that if given solo projects he would grown big but they cannot have such a good singer on the ropes forever, he also deserves a small space for himself.

I don't like Xtal's voice so...

8) Not at all ;) but he is beguinning to look a bit thin, i hope he gets some rest soon :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 7th, '09, 08:00

Ginoru

After reading all this reports I agree, it would be fun to go out of Tokyo for concert. That time there was no other choice. If they given information about summer tour earlier I could try reschedule my trip but seeing how my work is crazy now.. maybe it was for better. On the other hand Tokyo Dome (and Osaka Dome I suppose) has it merits as size of place make it easier to buy tickets and provide us with a lot of flashy effects. So plan for next year: independent trip with two concerts: country and Tokyo Dome. :thumleft: I'm such optimist here :-)

I would say all music related goods are relatively expensive there. I found some second hands stores and even there it was still headache to see receipt :-( . But they had this out of prints CDs so I couldn't resist. Japan is expensive place - a lot of temptation .... I'm weak, sad person :cry: .

In my country is expression "trzymac kciuki" - keep fingers crossed (but its different fingers LOL I always found it interesting how such small things are different in various cultures). So I'm keeping them for Jin. I didn't like him from beginning - too much advertising and image provided seemed too fake for me. I was determined to resist his charm 8). It took me some time to see through that but now he is my second favorite right after Ueda.

Hasn't he ever been? But maybe it's that his physics seems a little less defined? It's difficult to judge from one picture.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 8th, '09, 02:43

Yeah, seems that all venues out of Tokyo have always more fun and more contact between the guys and fans at least theya re pretty close to them :)

I guess that it's better if you manage to see a Tokyo one and then at least one out of Tokyo, that way one can get a full perspective of the show.

I wish i would be able to go next yer :) but i want to go for a whole month!

OH but despite being very expensive JE is releasing one thing after another and this year quite fast, that's what i meant. LOL I have already decided to go to Harajuku without money XD

Wonder when you saw so much advertising and so around Jin, poor baby, one of the reasons he decided to go on his hiatus to study was because JE was giving him no works and since he finished Yukan Club, over a year ago... he has had nothing but a couple of magazines and so, he may be popular but not due to the promotion, if you want to see promotion look at kame, he's everywhere, no wonder japanese fans are fed up with him....

LOL the one i always wanted to resist in my case was UEda, but he won the fight :P

He's always been thin yes, but look at his face, it's becoming very sharp, thin sharp no mature sharp :(

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 10th, '09, 14:01

Exactly my plan! One month worth wondering around Japan, cheap hotels (I can sleep everywhere if there is no bugs trying to give me manicure and they have showers warm water optional in summer), expensive trains (they are all expensive ones but I fall in love with shinkansens), food .. hm.. I love Japanese cuisine and this is money problem (but it's not necessary to dine in high class restaurants every day but I was always able to find relatively cheap family ones or happy hours), lots of water.

Are you aware of procedure at Harajuku? I wasn't! I noticed (small print :wink: ) that there is this other point near to shop but I didn't give it much thought. So I saved money because time difference between me arriving there and being able to actually enter was estimately more then three hours. I suppose it being during tour time was not working in my advantage :D And I have never had patience to line up and wait :crazy: .

Jin
Remember one thing - I'm new or relatively new here. It mean that what you saw in process I had squeezed. And from that perspective Jin is always in front, his on screen time is longer then others (exception - Kame), his list of pictures - the same and so on.. Ok, I'm aware that this is not the same as official advertising. I'm here on Internet and I depend on fans support and they are in majority Jin oriented and Kame oriented so this two images bombarded me the most. Additionally there is this Akame stream which is funny in some ways but was one of points why I was careful here. A bit irrational I know. I just have automatic negative response to going with crowd. But in the end I found fascination with Jin justified. :O :D.
On the other hand maybe I'm devil advocate here but they are people with even worse treatment (maybe less talented ok :sorry: )
Ueda won me without even me noticing it, sneaky little thing :lol
At first it was KT generally (ehm.. Kame :pale: because I started via Nabuta and Shuji to Akira but he annoyed me somewhat), and Summary observation. Then QoP: wow ballad - wow maybe he had it more - Love in snow :wub: - I'm hooked - it's huuuuuge shortcut, he just kept being noticed more and more. And I'm such a sucker for ballads, rock ballads and boys with guitars. And of course one must support their star siblings :P.

And looking into their schedule it's not going to be better.

I had time finally to go through CKTs. He is show off :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 13th, '09, 17:23

LOL You won't find bugs around there their 3 stars are almost our high 4 stars XD

Food and transport is the real problem, the water part... i'd prefer not to go during summer 30ºC with 90% humidity at 4 AM is not exactly a dream for me :S

Yes, i know how the queue thingy to je store goes, once my friend had to wait for more than 4 hours... but that would be the second day in Harajuku XD first day give an eye to everything but with no money on me just in case :P

Jin
That's the big problem with those that start new, they tend to go to watch old materials and things are not now as they were, and even in the past things weren't as they seemed to be. Even when he is pushed forward on screen you can see he doesn't enjoy it and prefers to go back, on stage he is always apart or in the back talking with Ueda or hidding behind him (wich i find amusing since Jin is taller and wider than Tatchan XD), about his dramas... give it a look in drama wiki and compare him not with kame (jiji fav boy ¬¬) but with Koki (considering they forgot to add his movie) or even Junno (this one has his movie :P) and think that real dramas in Jin's list start from Gokusen 2 onwards, the ones before that were small parts, most of them as kid, so all in all 3 dramas.

No you did well being careful about that akame stupidity, a selling strategy that fans have taken out of proportions; akame is dead if it was ever alive, but there are certain "fans" that cannot accept the reality and fabricate the most incredible rumors about them between other things, and oh my gosh! don't try to make them see the reality!! you can be eaten alive, attacked, insulted ... it has happened more than once, i have no patience with akames...

Think of it this way, you are a musical producer, you have a good singer and you just use him for singles, and concerts with the whole group, this is what happens with Jin; when by giving him solo projects you would profit twice
Oh i also knew of kame first too but there was something about him and in the end it was acquired dislike .... then Jin and then the whole group, when i saw Tatchan i authomatically thought Uh Oh... big problems, keep yourself apart from this one...and here i am LOL

That's the best about Tatchan he covers so many genders and in all of them he always shines, he is a true artist :-)

You are Libra? cool ther closest i have to mine in KT is Junno ^^ and it's a cousin sign to mine :P

He has already said in one of the latest concerts he was tired but they just have a little more and then concerts will be over and they will be able to sleep a whole day if they want :) At least he finally got rid of kame in Sadistic Love, he had been having a very hard and bad time for some concerts with that ¬¬

LOL But he also watches himself a lot, one of my favs is when Jin came back, he was soo hyper :-)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 19th, '09, 12:41

Ginoru

But even artists usually excel with something! For me I like opposites - ballads and hard rock for me 8). But for the last one his dark look image was better then is now..

Not only Libra, I was born exactly the same day and month (not year :-( ) October 4th. I usually don't go so deep to find date of birth of artist I'm interested in but DVD for QoP has this "wanted" cards with this information printed in really biiiiiiig letters. :-)

I meant last ones with this mountain trip. He was sooo enjoying himself to be fastest one :lol
I went through old CKT some time ago but I like to go back sometimes. I like that with CK when he pushed her because he didn't understand rules and was so innocently confused why they are argued with him. It was funny :lol

I'm on bussines trip so no time but I will be back , ja ne :thumleft:

Ardillita

Post by Ardillita » Aug 19th, '09, 16:01

He looks so damn hot. I like his smile a lot.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 20th, '09, 03:17

shiofmedea

That's why Tatchan is an artist :) he excels in composing, and in almost every gender he touches :)

Well he was quite...hoot in Dictator even with his clear actual style :whistling:

How curious! I share my "Saint" or Name day with Jin's Bday :) It's also funny taht we have four fours in KT :P

Yes!! He was soo cute with that :) and also having lots of fun seeing the others suffer XD

Oh yes! i enjoyed that Cartoon a lot and more knowing that Jin is close friends with her and was one of the few that didn't go to scream at him but made a small fun of/with/about/around her reactionXD

Lucky you get to travel even if it is just for bussiness...

Ardillita

Welcome! ^^

He has such a cute smile :wub: for many fans it was a total discovery ;) and killer body....

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 20th, '09, 09:46

ginoru

I'm bad girl but meeting is sooo boring, and I have really good strategic position here with nobody being able to see my laptop's screen, so..
And believe me in my position business trips are frustrating, nerve wracking, work packed events. Office and so hotels are far away from center of town (new trend wrrrrrr!!!!) with close to nothing of public transport (and trains stop too early) so no fun after hours. And airports! Hate it!!!!!!

Oh, yes, I forgot about this one. Maybe because I'm not fan of bad quality video and it's painful for me to watch blurry images of Tatchan in those MP performances. Why there is not DVD for it, why :cry: ???!!! I remember I totally cracked once reading somebody comment on his and Juno interaction at QoP concert once. They write something like that he can kill somebody with bazooka and still looks like sweet, innocent, little angel. :lol But with Dictator it was more fallen angel. And totally hot one :w00t:
Oh, I just realized, almost the same pose, so – even better then Jin in last tour LOL!!!

I love to watch his interactions on CKT. Most of the time he has habit to blure something or take action which make you do this theatrical stop and double take thing :lol. And after that he is doing this innocent "why are you looking at me like this" act of his. And rest of them is so frustrating :thumright: I remember for few firs times i was wondering if he is snickering within :whistling:

He was beyond himself trying to make Jin feel welcomed. And another observation (I know, I'm rambling but it's so boring here :crazy: ) : people related to martial arts any kind (let's say boxing is one of them for discussion sake) have annoying habit to hook on/ lunch interaction with sb by using fighting moves. It was pointed to me (as accusation I must add :roll ) and Ueda has this habit too. Especially with Jin. And giving their size difference it always make me smile. I know in Tatchan case looks are definitely deceiving but it's funny to watch and .. I just can't get rid of world adorable (and my coworkers start to giving me suspicious looks as I'm only one smiling here :pale: ).

He finally got rid of Kame in Sadistic Love? He had been having a very hard and bad time for some concerts with that ? I know Kame has this habit to.. how to say it.. linger on people but did choreography of concert changed? Or my memory got worse? For what I remember Kame was out of scene most of time (this cage hanging in air thing). And for first part they interacted with Koki the most, is it called "bridge"? He is rapping/ reciting here? I'm trying to recall how he is reacting to personal space validation and from what I remember he do not like it very much generally with some exceptions but even then it depends on his mood.

Ginoru and Ardillita

Heart stopping smile, great body, talent he has it all and is getting better from year to year. I'm really looking forward what his further development will be. When my friends ask me who is this person my answer is "my psycho-technique".

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 20th, '09, 16:21

LOOL XD

It happens the same with hotels for choruses ;) But i love airports and travelling, the best part is between leaving home and the place heading to, once there i like it less XD

At least we have the pictures :) Who knows, i know japanese fans are still fighting to get a DVD of MP.

XD He "killed" Junnietto in Domucon too and he still kept his angel image XD well, this time it was funnier LOL

Of course! there is a difference! Jin is striking a stage poss while from Tatchan you can feel it as a real attitude :)

He is really unexpected ^^ and i think that he is totally snickering within and sometimes he can't even contol it and it pours out XD

When he was in his dark moody stage when he never laughed it was something famous that sometimes when he couldn't keep it anylonger burst out laughing so strong that they had to stop the shoots for five minutes XD

Yeah and neither forget they are guys, they always interact and express affection by annoying others, hitting etc...

Regarding the size difference what i find extremelly funny is that Jin when he came back and sometimes even now, had a tendency to "hide" behind Tatchan :roll Jin dear, you are taller and broader, Tatchan cannot hide you... XD

LOL I just pictured your co workers faces XD

Yes, he had, even kame fans were pitying Tatchan, no it did not change, kame just charged ahead without minding anyone as always and "overdid" himself touching him and seems that Tatchan was quite upset, it's a pity that on stage you cannot make abrup cuts or react bad towards those annoying you :( just figure that for the next concerts even Koki and Junno endeavoured to bring them apart little by little with success since in the last concerts they were meters aparts and with a bad atmosphere between them.

Tatchan has certain limits, he likes his space and only accepts those he likes in it, but kame as with most things, never seems to mind to remember he is not between those. We will never see this happy moment with him

Last time this same scene happened was during White Xmas performance in MS....

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 20th, '09, 16:31

Still working and bored to tears.. so went through all KT forums on d-addicts and I'm curious: was anytime any rumor involved Ueda? Just asking because Jin and Kame are floating in it :lol. If half of it was true they will be long dead from over... almost everything really! Some people must have such boring life to sit and put it on sites :scratch:
And they say the number of rumor involved person is probe for popularity. Rather sad, I think.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 21st, '09, 00:21

LOL Once there was one but feel by it's own stupidity XD But he was spotted with his girlfriend going to a real state, i guess to look for a house.

The problem with Jin is that not even one of his rumors, but the one that he was dating and broke up with Uehara Takako, are true, real or even close to be so XD The kame ones you can believe, unfortunately for him there are witnesses and proofs XD

You'd be amazed! Ever heard of 2CH? a japanese board? all the japanese haters and those that would like things to be other way seems to live there and just for the purpose of talking bad of idols, insult them, create fake rumors etc...

It is very sad but unfortunatelly true.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 24th, '09, 13:54

Ueda sang Dictator. With whip. And I wasn't there and couldn't see it! :cry:
I wouldn't hold my breath for MP DVD. Isn't it usually that such things are planed ahead? I mean events are especially recorded for DVD. If it wasn't there is no way to put it together now.

I used to love travels, switched to "like", now I hate it. Teleportation is my dream. With full closet preferably :lol. But seriously clothes packing is plain annoying, taxis have tendency to be unavailable, planes are always late (sometimes even canceled :cussing: ) and airports order is devil's cursed for sure. And people in information desk in other countries never spoke in English and trains plan is changed (information in language you heard of but you understand no words with). My favorite was guy in Mexico who after 5 minutes of me trying to gather some information asked me if I speak English! Yes! And it was exactly language I was speaking with him past 5 minutes (or I thought). I swear, he is still alive (or maybe not - pig influenza) only because friend of mine come those moment and grabbed me and dragged me away! :cussing:
Japan was not bad but as I returned with 16 kilo of luggage more, it was not fun either. The summary weight almost killed me!
In fact only thing I like is tube. Everywhere almost the same (very reassuring for lost soul) and stupid can go around without much trouble (under condition of using one way ticket, if you opt for something more sophisticated - be aware: people are so creative creatures :lol )

I thought more between lines like Jin's or Kame's, this one I heard about. Does that mean that he is never or close to never spotted in popular places? I mean those rumors must start from something like being spited at bar or club with shadow reputation and built form it. Even if rest is completely untrue. Or he is not well recognizable? But he has rather unusual look..

So Kame like to party wild? I can't condemn him for that. Is it me or Japan press and public opinion is rather stiff? And they like to dig in idols dirt. Or maybe there is like that in every country but I just don't buy such magazines and watch TV. I just think that people should focus on stage part of idol life and his private part is just that - private. If it not influence his work too badly it his private thing how he like to amuse himself. And true fan should support not add fire (sometimes things have tendency to go out of hands on the other hand :-( - it sound like bad pun, sorry). I think I heard of this site, its have English version or someone is translating parts of it? Because I think I come across something like that some time ago and have a bit of fun trying to guess which of it is true. Taking under account that my knowledge about Japanese entertainment stage is sketchy at the best I gave up quickly because most of names meant nothing to me (or it was like: open new site, aha! this guy I sow him in this movie/ drama/ show .. I think??? :unsure: , rather time consuming :lol ). Some people are leading sad, boring life to sit and come with something like that :-( .

For Jin it looks like he is always in bad place in bad time and rumor likes to stick to him.

There must have been sight. I can imagine him going from stone expression to rolling from laughing :lol . And then going " Yeah, cool, let's continue". 8) Oh, and K-T looking :blink. They should have kept shooting, it would be blast for fans. He has funny laugh, just observation.

But he make up with personality so not so bad person to hide behind.

They even asked me if I have something to share! :glare: Of course I went 8) and said I just found some interesting correlation with situation in my part of project but I must gather more data and I will be sure to contact author of presentation. :whistling: I'm sooo good at being bad 8) !!!!

There is second time you mention Xmas in MS. I must dig deeper because I couldn't find it previously.

"Four fours"? I understand one for Ueda, Jin i Maru and last one? 1984 from year?
I have 3 x 4 in my "holly days" one in birthday, and two with my "name day" - and this is considered "bad luck" number in Japan :sweat:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 24th, '09, 14:18

Ueda sang Dictator. With whip. And I wasn't there and couldn't see it! :cry:
I wouldn't hold my breath for MP DVD. Isn't it usually that such things are planed ahead? I mean events are especially recorded for DVD. If it wasn't there is no way to put it together now.

I used to love travels, switched to "like", now I hate it. Teleportation is my dream. With full closet preferably :lol. But seriously clothes packing is plain annoying, taxis have tendency to be unavailable, planes are always late (sometimes even canceled :cussing: ) and airports order is devil's cursed for sure. And people in information desk in other countries never spoke in English and trains plan is changed (information in language you heard of but you understand no words with). My favorite was guy in Mexico who after 5 minutes of me trying to gather some information asked me if I speak English! Yes! And it was exactly language I was speaking with him past 5 minutes (or I thought). I swear, he is still alive (or maybe not - pig influenza) only because friend of mine come those moment and grabbed me and dragged me away! :cussing:
Japan was not bad but as I returned with 16 kilo of luggage more, it was not fun either. The summary weight almost killed me!
In fact only thing I like is tube. Everywhere almost the same (very reassuring for lost soul) and stupid can go around without much trouble (under condition of using one way ticket, if you opt for something more sophisticated - be aware: people are so creative creatures :lol )

I thought more between lines like Jin's or Kame's, this one I heard about. Does that mean that he is never or close to never spotted in popular places? I mean those rumors must start from something like being spited at bar or club with shadow reputation and built form it. Even if rest is completely untrue. Or he is not well recognizable? But he has rather unusual look..

So Kame like to party wild? I can't condemn him for that. Is it me or Japan press and public opinion is rather stiff? And they like to dig in idols dirt. Or maybe there is like that in every country but I just don't buy such magazines and watch TV. I just think that people should focus on stage part of idol life and his private part is just that - private. If it not influence his work too badly it his private thing how he like to amuse himself. And true fan should support not add fire (sometimes things have tendency to go out of hands on the other hand :-( - it sound like bad pun, sorry). I think I heard of this site, its have English version or someone is translating parts of it? Because I think I come across something like that some time ago and have a bit of fun trying to guess which of it is true. Taking under account that my knowledge about Japanese entertainment stage is sketchy at the best I gave up quickly because most of names meant nothing to me (or it was like: open new site, aha! this guy I sow him in this movie/ drama/ show .. I think??? :unsure: , rather time consuming :lol ). Some people are leading sad, boring life to sit and come with something like that :-( .

For Jin it looks like he is always in bad place in bad time and rumor likes to stick to him.

There must have been sight. I can imagine him going from stone expression to rolling from laughing :lol . And then going " Yeah, cool, let's continue". 8) Oh, and K-T looking :blink. They should have kept shooting, it would be blast for fans. He has funny laugh, just observation.

But he make up with personality so not so bad person to hide behind.

They even asked me if I have something to share! :glare: Of course I went 8) and said I just found some interesting correlation with situation in my part of project but I must gather more data and I will be sure to contact author of presentation. :whistling: I'm sooo good at being bad 8) !!!!

There is second time you mention Xmas in MS. I must dig deeper because I couldn't find it previously.

"Four fours"? I understand one for Ueda, Jin i Maru and last one? 1984 from year?
I have 3 x 4 in my "holly days" one in birthday, and two with my "name day" - and this is considered "bad luck" number in Japan :sweat:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 25th, '09, 00:47

LOL You got problems with conection like me the other day, lucky you just double posted! i did three!! :P

And Love in Snow! I think i would have died more if i had been there the day he did LiS :wub: Dictator is more....edible XD

Oh but MP was recorded! not only did they show bits in SCP but also in this concerts ;)

XD my only worry when packing is underwear and socks :P Ah yes excess luggage when coming back is also my ban, i think that when i go to japan i'll send weekly post packages home XD

LOL I was thinking about the JRP
Jin happens to go out with his friends, by chance those friends are celebrities like him, Pi, Shirota bros etc, and so they go out to pubs and bar where famous people go, as it is between the prople that go there must be someone that strays a bit off the track, but i never knew that because your neighbour does something you are to blame too since you leave in his same floor ;)

In kame's case... not only he drinks a lot, he had an underage alcohol scandal from which he was saved by je, he got into a "fight" with a taxi driverwhile drunk, kissed a transexual in public in a bar, seems he has transvestited himself too between other things...lucky for him no pictures have surfaced but he has witnesses 8)

It's not that they are stiff, appearances are a must to keep, just that.

The problem is that most like to point a Jin and "forget" about kame
Many transalte from it, they think that just because it's in japanese it can be trusted... poor ones, and the worst is that others swallow everything without question.

That's it, poor guy.

Oh but there are pictures from photoshoots!! XD I can try to look between my files :)

But Jin knows Tatchan is rather protective of him, it's curious isn't it? you see Jin and Tatchan and you would think the protective one would be Jin :)

LOOOOOOOL XD

It's up for download in JOR livejournal the December 5 one XD i have just watched it again LOOL XD and here what happened http://community.livejournal.com/captai ... tml#cutid1

Nope i should have said three fours and an almost four XD i have memorized that Koki's bday is the day after the 4th of November :P

I just share a day with Jin :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 25th, '09, 11:26

Ginoru

I didn't even noticed it :O. It's second time :glare:

I only saw one post office during my trip in Kamakura I think. But I thought about this option too. That time I was able to virtually redistribute additional weight between co-passengers but if not .. I don't even want to think about taxes airlines want for it.

They love to make it hard. You reserve it from abroad then you must go to office in Japan and once again go through tones of papers.. :crazy: I make myself nuisance waiting for train to take a peak how people go with it so I have some idea.. still it's a pain.

But what version of LiS it was? You didn't liked MP's one as I remember.
I love edible! Especially his. :wub:

I wonder, the cameras used to put images on screen during concert they record it or it's only on-line thing?

From stage reports it was once again Kame all over Ueda. But fans seems to love such interactions regardless of combination really :lol. From sociological point of view it's interesting phenomena don't you think? Objectively you know (or should know :roll ) there is nothing (or almost - statistic you may take under consideration :wink: ) but still.. And I first met with this .. how to describe it.. way of thinking in term of yaoi and I thought that has something to do strictly with Japan/Asian more open mentality with this aspect or something like that (my first theory) but after some investigation it's for let's called it "famous pairing" all over the world. Fascinating in scary way :lol. All this Akame, Pin (not to mistook with dog :-) ) and Jinda. And some authors are good! If you forgot purpose.. they should try real thing.

Eh, why it's Japan so far away? I'm really regretting I couldn't go second time this year, like this month. They asked people to dance with them (Jin)! Tokyo Dome was so .. orderly (is there even such word?). I hope they'll have concert next year (start saving money, lots of money).
Regarding rumors and Jin I think its rather strange. I'm not great judge of characters especially if I don't know somebody in person but I wouldn't picture Jin as person who would be able to or even should be seen as able to do all this things he is accused of. For once his image is clearly build around is pretty face and I don't feel as it reflects his personality. Even his seductiveness is more learned then natural for me. Oh, he is good, no doubt, but I have feeling like they want it to be serious and calculated but naturally it is more because playful side of him, like "I make this move, smile this way and they swoon and :O its working and I can have a bit of fun out of it" kind of thinking. As rumors sticking I think it's that he is a bit careless about it deep down because he is not thinking in terms of proper appearance (my kind of man :wub: but unfortunately inconvenient in that kind of job).
And that's funny (in a little bit sad way - I don't have a heart to kick someone already failing) because Kame on the other hand seems to me to be all about appearances and still fails. And say whatever you want but this one made me feel compassion and saddens almost from beginning (after irritation I must add to be true).
But Jin is protective to Tatchan too. Maybe not physically but he is wary to not hurt his feelings. As always after saying something general (and what could be seen as against Ueda) making point to state that for Ueda it's different that he shouldn't take it against himself or plainly that he likes him (Implicit in this approach like even if...) . Last I can call to mind with this stage report with examples of various kind of type of people you don't like.
On the other hand I imagine you'd rather not be on bad side of Ueda :lol .

OK maybe I'm blind but MS 2008.12.05 KT talk & White Xmas file has no Jin and Ueda interaction at all. :scratch: They even have different outfits on .. :crazy: I'm downloading full version of this Music Station show if it's nothing there I'm going to just give up. Me staying sane is more important :P :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 25th, '09, 15:09

XD It happens to me sometimes, others i cannot even write here....

I prefer post to take my blood than airlines, if nothing more than not having to carry the weight all the time with me around :P I am lazy!

Reports didn't specify, but i hope he did the normal one, when something is good there's no need to improve it ¬¬

Yepp, even when it's a bit ...

They record, there are live cameras too but live is too risky for certain things

It was, but it was also bad mood Ueda for that and many forgot to mention, i got wind from kame fan's reports :P I have been into manga and anime for years so for me it's one of those things i take already as normal :roll In their case i think it's more the "Better between them than any of them with a girl that's not me" thing 8) I'm not one to read fanfiction, i have though read a couple and some have a decent writting yes.
Not to mention he wouldn't have time to be everywhere at the same time.
His image might have been built around that but it's been long since he has been fighting to destroy that image and distance himself from what a standar JE guy is, he wants to be an artist not an idol, finally he will appear as artist in his collaboration with CK, i hope that after this he can do more things, he is really wasted, with that voice he should be more active.
Even the seductiveness you mention, he doesn't bother, from time to time he'd do something in concerts but he prefers the fun things on stage, playing around with his friends, talking, making jokes than being always making something "seductive" for that they have kame that cannot be natural for his life unless he is caught off guard.
Jin had a great moment last year in QoP concerts, the moment when members do a dance or something to make the girls cry out and go mad, when it was his turn he stood up, went to the center of the stage, girls were crying already, he just stood there and rised his arms a little and girls went mad, he showed he didn't need to exhibit himself to make them mad, even Kinki Kids Koichi that was there that day was amazed.

Kame has digged his own grave and still insists.....he really needs a total change
Oh yes, Jin is also protective of him, he's always there to stop others to hurt Tatchan. What you mention was more a thing of the past, right now both know each other very well and Tatchan knows Jin wouldn't hurt him for his life and the other way round, i like their kind of friendship, they are not intrusive in each other's lifes but they know they are there for when the other needs it.

Yeah better not upset Tatchan, you can see Jin and Maru always on edge when certain things happen XD is their "Angry Tatchan alert!" they will stand between Tatchan and what caused the problem to prevent the blood spilling LOOOL Tachan and Jin fought a lot until they realized that they liked the same things, thought the same about things and that they really matched, since then it has all being smooth even when Tatchan can get annoyed at Jin but Jin knows how to go back in his good graces :P

LOL You will just see a few things like at the beguinning Jin almost laughing and talking towards Maru who is also talking back at him and Tatchan in the middle with his typical innocent i did nothing face until he starts laughing too and then the camera changes to show Koki and Junno that is flat out laughing XD what happened just before that cames from JWeb report, that are reports JE makes of backstages sometimes :) but you can see that the mood was pretty high LOOL

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '09, 00:26

It's October 4th!!

TATCHAN'S B-DAY!!!

Happy Birthday dear!!! I hope you have a gret B-day and a fantastic 26th year!!! I hope to see you around at least as much as this last year :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 5th, '09, 00:01

I was out so long..
my internet connection went out ... but I'm back just for birthday

So Happy Birthday for Tatchan :party:

and for me :P

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 6th, '09, 18:37

Hi! Hello back!!

Long time not see! hope to see you around :)

Happy b-day to you too!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 7th, '09, 16:54

Ginoru

Thanks for greetings :wub:

So much work, so little time :-( But I will try my best :thumright:
I have a lot to catch to...

But as I started to browse through net Jin's news put everything else behind. Good for him! And nice photos :w00t:
Maybe I should join his forum, too. It's kind of unfair to discuss him here :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 9th, '09, 17:12

^^ I like to have company here

Work is the band of our time XD but you also need some de stressing don't you? :P

Just ask and i'll try to update you :D

Sure there we wil be waiting to see you ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 13th, '09, 09:36

Ginoru

I'm shameless, so.. what's new? :whistling:

I only had time to go through some JO information. Still had no time for CKT I only "fastforwared" it and I saw Ueda and his team climbed Fuji-san. In rain. I must watch this one. I was planning to do it myself.. maybe I should reconsider :scratch:

Oh, and I had laughing fit when I read somewhere (radio raport maybe) about Jin wanting Tatchan opinion about his Anan photos. I had vision of some chibi versions of Jin pulling Tatchan from one side or another and asking "Was I good?! Was I good?!" hopping up and down like excited child. And showing his more or less naked pictures in his face. :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 15th, '09, 15:43

Hi again!!!

LOL That depends on where you left it XD The last you remember about Tat-chan? So far the only thing to mention is that he is really upset about something, and more than probably related to Cartoon and a couple other things, poor baby

If you want to see Fuji san climbing to see Tatchan you as well can leave it out, he was always a kilometer ahead of the rest so he wasn't normally on camera, then only one camera ended up working and of course boring team with kame on the head had to take it while Tatchan and Koki that went toguether no one knows what was of them until they all met at the top, only in two brieff stops you can see a bit of Tatchan, not that he speaks a lot or anything....

Yes, that was last week's R-One :) You had JinDa relation very well pictured there ^^ that's how they are normally they always seek each other opinion on important things, Tatchan has consulted on his boxing license, songs...many things and Jin too, songs, what to do in certain situations this An An^^ he knew Tatchan would be honest with him, i love that he was the only one Jin asked his opinion straight away ^^

Oh and in this week's R-One Tatchan said he had not been able to speak with Jin in the shoot they were doing and that he felt lonely, i guess he is used to over exuberant chibi Jin XD Maru teased him on that wich was so funny to hear!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 21st, '09, 15:26

Hm.. last one? I don't think there were any news after concerts tour's end really? Aside from CKT and pictures of course. And here I'm like 1,5 month late :-( . I had only time to skip through them veeery quickly and he didn't look happy indeed. And distanced more then usually. But as I didn't have time for looking closely so I could be wrong.
Still, I'm trying and climbing seems main topic because I just went through some Tokyo mountain trip (on suberbs I understand, or some easly reaching distance) where he speeded and show off 8) . And Kame took easy route and advertised Gakusen on some "make wish true " rock.
On the other hand Fuji trip, even if Ueda was almost not present as you said, was educational in terms of summer trip planing. This is really huge mountain :glare: . I don't know why (There is snow on the top! I saw it with my own eyes!) I had feeling that it should be easy one (light boots kind). But even puting on side terible weather on clip climbing it will be pain. And addictional package send home because there is no way I will be carring heavy equipment all around Japan.
But there is some news about Ueda and R-One - his new section about some love counsel service? I waiting for raport on that, it could be unique.. I don't know why I just can't picture him taking it seriously and no insert any pins (needls?). But maybe I am projecting here.
And I found that I'm starting to miss previous thrill when there was so many new news.. On the other hand I have no time to follow..
Ueda's stream is almost dead but Jin's is blooming. Trailer out and I'm quite happy I was fast enough to preorder DVD version of LANDS single. I'm really courious about movie even if I'm not this kind of theme fan.

And I found another interesting group Korean this time - Tohoshinki (just that you could see how bad I'm at follow music topics - I found they are well known and popular after I stumbled on their a capella clip by accident).

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 21st, '09, 16:38

Yes not many, just waiting to get news about a new single and the dome DVD.

Yeah! Ueda is not happy where he is now i have almost dropped watching Cartoon those days despite of him since he always looks quite off and withdrawn :( He has not been ok with kame since Fukuoka concerts and things are softened just because Koki is there, you might notice Ueda sticks more to Koki and the guersts than kame...poor him At least in today's Cartoon he had a nice moment at the end XD well JinDa had sooo funny XDXD

They have already stopped climbing but climbing is no challenge for Tatchan :) yeah ¬¬ kame misses the chance to show himself off ¬¬. Next week they will go farming ....

That was Tatchan's second time climbing Fuji san, he already tried once barefeet with MP band and then he went back and did it...with shoes XD and this other time, but he is no reference, physical challenges are almost nothing to him XD I am not going to Japan to climb Fuji san XD I'll watch it froma distance :P

Yes! taht was funny! it was about adult relations, and Maru told him off twice, one because he said he liked to drink "sex on the beach" and Maru said he had just said that because he wanted to say the word sex LOOL and second when he got carried away with the woman on the phone XD

Who oknows, i believe him able of many surprises XD

Welcome to this fandom XD it always happens like that, there are highs of info, then lows, then there are times where it seems nothing is happening, then suddenly something new happens.....
I know those, don't like them, korean pop is too soft and mellow for me, i prefer some musical challenges; i call them the alphabets because they have changed their name so many times i never know who they are at the moment, the name you used is their japanese name..for the time being....

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 21st, '09, 17:08

Fortunate peple who can understand Japanese and do not need to wait for some translations (turning green from envy :mrgreen: ). Still learning..
I love climbing but I don't like to carry equipment afterwards. And I want to see sun rise when I'm on top.
Barefoot? Really? After watching CKT I really think it was not his best idea. No wonder he couldn't finished it. There are limits to endurance.
MP?

Farming.. I hate it (I have garden - hate it too). Tatchan is city child, I suppose. There is so many ways to torture you with country activities.
I like a capella. And they are smoothing.. or soft you can say.. I'm using them for lullaby purpose in fact.
But they have "harder" pieces too.
And the taste is no to be discussed, ne?
[/spoiler]

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 21st, '09, 17:20

Wait! Single? There was some rumors about new one? I thought that after this "speed path" before May they are dried up for time length.
Still at work and on veeeeeeery long and veeeeeeeeeeeeeery boring confcall. And desperate for any kind of entertaiment :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 26th, '09, 17:51

Sorry wasn't around for a while and couldn't rescue you XD

I preffer sunrise by the sea :P I am more of a sea person than mountain.

Yep, barefoot, with MP(Mouse Peace) band XD of course it wasn't sucha a good idea but as he does everything barefeet i bet he thought he could do it...

I like certain parts of farming, all that has to do with animals the rest... :P

KT uses to have three by year this year they only had 2 so it's normal to think they may have another one, it depends on what they want to do considering Jin's single is there too.

It always happens, up down up down...there are times when people can get very bored XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 2nd, '09, 10:43

So busy, busy... :cry:

Hate country activities, even horses I prefer to be fully equipped for ride. Of course I can do it myself but I'm lazy.

Having nothing interesting I'm only screening old CKT (I was way ahad so good for me)

and browsing Jin's activities comments. More I know about movie I'm more sure it's not my kind of one. It will be depressing like hell. I'm really no fan of this singer/group stories. They can be good from artistic point of view (if they are - not frequent accurance) but they always explore how difficult it is to be idol. Why somebody want to try after seeing it I can't imagine.. I'm sarcastic, I know. And it's not easy life, I know. And Famous Ones usually have it worse.. OK maybe I'm harping too much, but life it's too depresing to watch it on screen too.
Once my sport club friends confiscated my laptop to watch Polish movie of this kind. On train. Hard childhood, harder adulthood, drugs, alcohol, family disorder, rehab, hospital for mentally ill, and so on for 2 hours. I had nowhere to escape! I almost went crazy!
And group he was in was cult and they were fans and had higher ranks in karate then me so I couldn even help myself with any sarcastic remerks (which I usually do). :-(

But I will try this one. For Jin. I'm officially terrified - I'm fan first time in my life
:alcoholic:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 3rd, '09, 14:55

I understand your pain! It's the same with me :(

LOL I like the country but i like the sea too, not the sand, just the water :P

But anyway thanks to the last Cartoon i discovered another thing in common with Tatchan XD neither of us like milk LOL

In my case is not as much i don't like movies about bands, it's more i don't like to watch sad things.

Ooooh i suffered a simmilar one! In a school trip we had a guy mad about The Doors, 8 hours with the movie over and over!!!!!!! The whole bus almost went mad :x and when i went to Paris to Pere Lachaise Cemetary everyone wanted to go to see Jim Morrison's tomb...i just went my way :glare: didn't even bother

And in such a hard fandom as this :) I'll watch too ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 4th, '09, 08:37

This is where I and you both differ. I love milk and every product connected.. or what we, towns children call milk. On the other hand I had once opportunity to try country milk from cow.. let's just say never again! :pale: And I can stomach almost anything.

For sand there is desert.. sea is for water, I totally agree. Hate sunbathing. But I don't enjoy sailing too much too, seesickness :cry: . If I am in motion it's good but if we stop.. I can't even drink myself to stupor. So race or very sad and seek person on board. And I just watched old SC and Ueda said he has (or family) boat but others seemed to think it's a lie?
My thought exactly! Almost every band connected film is either sad to the point of wanting to kill yourself to not see this suffering anymore or plain stupid comedy.
So I am amazed by depth of my commitements myself :lol . But I'm waiting for HD quality version. To suffer bad quality on the top of sad, sad story will be too much.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 6th, '09, 14:54

I have question:
If I had to plan trip to Japan now and I would like to have the highest probability to have oportunity to meet concert schedule preferably of KAT-TUN which period I should choose? Let's say that I would have month there.
I'm asking for advice form expirience from previous years.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 9th, '09, 12:01

Break the Records DVD on pre-order :w00t:
I gave myself Chrismas gift :party:
Really interested what day was recorded (or combinations?). I wonder what it will feel like to watch recorded concert which I saw personaly in life version, 2 months to wait to know. :glare:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 9th, '09, 16:10

Sorry!!! I have been very busy with work :cry:

LOL I love cheese, cakes,chocolate ... it's just the actual milk i don't drink unless it's mixed with cocoa, but the one straight from the cow is not so bad

Well, not sure about Ueda's boat (Junno is the only one i have seen sailing and at ease at sea) but private plane yep :D
LOL Right now i am just watching dramas and series, and between the dramas this season only JIN is good
About concerts? i'd say July, even when i would prefer them to have concerts in spring or winter 8)

I don't know where you preordered but CD Japan sais it was recorded on June 15 teh last day in Tokyo and the documentry while on the Summer tour.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 9th, '09, 19:54

End of year is always hard and busy, I have it myself, don't worry.

June you read? So as I was in May I won't be there :P What's a pitty! I had little tiny hope that I just didn't noticed cameras rolling. :lol

Winter? Not my thing if skiing is not involved, And tea with rum and fireplace. I remember Hokkaido sesions, brrr!!! :pale: Tokyo can be quite cold too, I think. I like nice warm weather. I think I will suffer July.

I like sweets too, unfortunately. So it's reason I'm so involved in sports - to be able to fit myself in doors :lol
I'm a little bored too, I tried every drama and nothing kept me before screen really. So in desperation I went to Korean ones but this is even more disaster. Why any one can't be one kind of type but unbelivable mix of everything you can think of with over the top (and almost ever disaster waiting to happen) romance? :crazy: Only thing better then Japanese one is fighting skills of main characters (curiosum itself must say). And they are so long that I mostly went through them by "fast forward" . On the other hand they are funny but I'm afraid it was not intended - just my weird sence of humor.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 11th, '09, 20:24

Yeah i can't believe it's eating so much of my time!

I wish they had had cameras rolling all days, no member corner in the DVD is a crime!! I hope they willinclude a bit, a tinyyy part of the Summer Tour concerts, they changed lots of songs there too and Tatchan sang his whole Mouse Peace songs! I'd love to see that :)

I am a Winter person despite i was born in Summer, maybe because of that i like it less, you can always fight cold but you just can suffer heat ¬¬ that's the worse for me, May like this year would be ok not too hot.
LOL That's why you get for going to korean dramas XD I hate them!! all are like soap operas, long , boring... and the female characters... gah :crazy: i think the only one i could stand was Goong...I am pretty happy with Japanese dramas, short, straight to the point and they don't waste time either if it is a good or bad drama, right now i am hooked with "JIN" the best one this season, it had been long since i liked a drama so much :D