Name: Hiraoka Yuuta / Hiraoka Yuta
Profession: Actor
Date of birth: 1984-Sept-1
Birthplace: Yamaguchi prefecture
Height: 178cm
Weight: 65kg
Star Sign: Virgo
Blood type: O
Talent Agency: Amuse (http://www.amuse.co.jp/artist/YuutaHiraoka/profile.html)

Dramas:
Tokyo Tower 2007 (Fuji TV, 2007)
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (NTV, 2006)
Message ~Densetsu no CM director Sugiyama Toshi~ (MBS, 2006)
Kakure Karakuri (TBS, 2006)
Kiken na Aneki (Fuji TV, 2005)
Tokyo Friends (Fuji TV, 2005)
Water Boys Finale (Fuji TV, 2005)
Medaka (Fuji TV, 2005)

More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hiraoka_Yuuta

Anyone else like him on D-Addicts? I think he's a wonderful young actor. He has potential, I think... Not to mention that he's good-looking. XD Photos taken from his official site. :)

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/ri ... ayuuta.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/ri ... icial6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/ri ... icial5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/ri ... icial4.jpg[/img]

mella

Post by mella » Jan 15th, '07, 08:09

I find him cute
kawaii ne!

arabian

Post by arabian » Jan 16th, '07, 17:14

Well, I like him in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ..That was the first drama i watch him in..

runpup

Post by runpup » Jan 16th, '07, 18:28

I first saw him in Swing Girls, where he did a fine job!

noke_04

Post by noke_04 » Jan 17th, '07, 02:10

ah so he's from tokyo tower! interesting... never knew that.

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 17th, '07, 09:54

I saw him first in Nana--sooooo nice looking, cute, very yummy. His crooked teeth and dimples are so charming! LOVED him in Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. Not easy being the nice guy, though. I'll have to check out Tokyo Tower--saw the first episode, but I don't remember seeing him... though I really wasn't paying too much attention. Maybe he's in a later episode? :unsure:

He's in a phone company campaign in Japan right now, too--I don't remember which company, though. I was too distracted by his adorable face to pay attention to the actual ad. :wub:

Note to self...clearly not paying attention to anything. :P Must try harder not to walk around in a fog. :D

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 17th, '07, 22:27

Jeshka wrote:I saw him first in Nana--sooooo nice looking, cute, very yummy. His crooked teeth and dimples are so charming! LOVED him in Tatta Hitotsu No Koi. Not easy being the nice guy, though. I'll have to check out Tokyo Tower--saw the first episode, but I don't remember seeing him... though I really wasn't paying too much attention. Maybe he's in a later episode? :unsure:

He's in a phone company campaign in Japan right now, too--I don't remember which company, though. I was too distracted by his adorable face to pay attention to the actual ad. :wub:

Note to self...clearly not paying attention to anything. :P Must try harder not to walk around in a fog. :D
:O HE IS. *O* He should be in more commercials, ne~

A lot of people don't like his crooked teeth though, but his dimples and his lovely smile make up for it. *O*

Oh yeah, he doesn't really have much of a part in the drama/movie. He plays one of the guitarists in the band Ai Otsuka is in, buuuuut it's pretty nice to watch him play guitar on my computer screen LOL.

Jeshka

Post by Jeshka » Jan 18th, '07, 08:37

I double checked--he's in an ad for Aeon (not a phone company, as I had said), a huge English school/program in Japan. The ad is posted near the school where I work, so I can see his SUPER CUTE face on my way to work! :cheers:

Thanks, Rikayla, for clarifying! I'll check it out! :thumleft:

inochi

Post by inochi » Jan 22nd, '07, 06:34

mm, i didn't know he was such a new actor, he looked so familiar when i first saw him in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. but it sounds right, his credits all seem to start from around 2004/2005

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Feb 7th, '07, 00:48

Just to let you guys know that his new movie, "PRESENTS ~unisen~" just got their website up very recently!

http://presents-movie.jp/

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Feb 28th, '07, 02:18

He's going to be in the same drama as Yamashita Tomohisa!! Whee~~

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Proposal_Daisakusen

AzNightDreams

Post by AzNightDreams » Feb 28th, '07, 02:30

yay cant wait to see it xD

Yuta is soo kawaii
I first saw him in Nana and I didnt notice him that much but when I saw him in THnK i was like kawaiiii :wub:

Fishii

Post by Fishii » May 3rd, '07, 06:46

hiraoka is sooooo good looking. i really want to watch presents too~ because i love toda ^^;; and maybe kofuku too if i can find it... he IS kawaii! i loved him in tokyo tower and he TOTALLY cracks me up on propose daisakusen =D more people should pay attention to him... >.>;; hahahah!!

bakki

Post by bakki » May 3rd, '07, 07:12

Hi!!

HIRAOKA SUPER CUTE

I see u didn't mention the drama MEDAKA, it is where I first saw him

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Medaka

I'm sooooooo HAPPY that he's starring in Proposal Daisakusen along with my hubby Yamapi >.< I'm definitely gonna enjoy it even more than I expected ^^

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » May 7th, '07, 01:56

bakki wrote:I see u didn't mention the drama MEDAKA, it is where I first saw him

Is that drama any good? It's a nice cast though...

bakki

Post by bakki » May 7th, '07, 06:38

Rikayla wrote:
bakki wrote:I see u didn't mention the drama MEDAKA, it is where I first saw him

Is that drama any good? It's a nice cast though...
it is!! I mean, it's a school drama so after soooo many that have been aired, someone might feel fed up of the genre...but this is kinda different since the set is a night school and the students are adults (most of them) ...plus Medaka, who's the inexperienced teacher, is sweet and funny ^^
And yes, the cast is great!

oshuwel

Post by oshuwel » May 7th, '07, 07:01

I first saw him in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi.. my first Hiroaki Yuta drama. He is soo cute.

purplefiliac

Post by purplefiliac » May 10th, '07, 19:34

i wonder why he looked familiar in Proposal. He's in Nana the movie too?

He's so cute with glasses in Proposal!

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 17th, '07, 23:34

microsoftExcelExcel

Post by microsoftExcelExcel » May 18th, '07, 00:40

I can't wait to see the new drama that will be replacing ToDai's time slot. Mao and Yuuta should be good together. >:D!

Also, speaking of "Presents," has anyone seen it yet? Or, does anyone know when the DVD comes out at least?

fishy

Post by fishy » May 18th, '07, 01:18

Me too minna-san, can't wait for First Kiss :cheers:
I believe both of them will make it good. Yuuta has proved to us that his acting skill is promising. For Inoue Mao , I have no doubt. She definitely will deliver her role well.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » May 18th, '07, 01:47

me too! i've seent hem in check it out yo and they looked cute! they had the chemistry! i hope the script will be good!!!! :lol

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 5th, '07, 03:17

microsoftExcelExcel wrote:Also, speaking of "Presents," has anyone seen it yet? Or, does anyone know when the DVD comes out at least?
I don't remember the exact date, but it's sometime in July.

Herabignose

Post by Herabignose » Jun 5th, '07, 14:29

I noticed him in Tatta... but mostly because he looks a lot like Kassy to me.. :D hope to see more from him in the future

dramatiqu3

Post by dramatiqu3 » Jun 11th, '07, 05:38

Yuuta's great! I liked him in NANA, THNK, and currently loving him as Mikio in ProDai :wub:

Oh and has anyone seen Tokyo Tower 2007? I've seen the movie and was wondering if the drama followed a similar plot.

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 18th, '07, 01:52

I think Yuuta is hot!! Everyone, please vote for him in my poll - Yuuta vs YamaPi. I'm afraid that YamaPi will take the lead ;)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 18th, '07, 02:13

arabian wrote:Well, I like him in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ..That was the first drama i watch him in..
same here... he's really cute!
i cant wait till first kiss... him and mao are :heart:

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 18th, '07, 02:28

i'm sorry but i voted for pi haha! :lol

but i'm definitely looking forward for first kiss! he and mao will be great!

GoddessCarlie

Post by GoddessCarlie » Jun 18th, '07, 11:08

Ah, it's only natural that you would vote for Pi ;) I'm expecting him to win, but at the moment it's dead even with Yuuta, so I'm excited about that. :)

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 18th, '07, 11:28

i will vote for yuta

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 20th, '07, 20:07

No way, I voted for Yuta. :) I mean, after all, I'm his topic maker of this forum. XD

Yeah, I like Pi too; he's my second favourite Japanese guy, but I don't know, Yuta looks a lot more mature than Pi, I guess. Partly because he isn't casted in just idol dramas and he's extremely talented for someone so young. Plus, it helps that he's so tall and good-looking. He can play the guitar, he can sing (he sang at live performances once, but I haven't seen videos of them, but oh, he sang in the background of Ai Otsuka's performance in Tokyo Friends once) and he can act. You don't get a lot of actors that can do all that. :)

Edit: It looks like he finished filming ProDai. :) http://blog.amuse.co.jp/hiraokayuta/p/item/4773/

That shirt looks good on him, ne. XD

Edit 2: His two DVDs from this year's films are on sale now!

Presents ~Uni Senbei~
An OL (office lady) at a stationery manufacturer, Hazuki (Toda Erika) is less than enamoured with this whole working thing. Meanwhile, her boyfriend Satoshi (Hiraoka Yuta) is still in college, a fifth-year student who just can't seem to graduate. With the two living in different worlds, Hazuki breaks things off and begins to see the older and more mature Yasuda (Kikawada Masaya, Battle Royale II). They spend Valentine's Day together, exchanging the standard gifts of chocolate and jewelry. That night when Hazuki returns home, she opens her mailbox and inside lies a present from Satoshi...

Kofuku na Shokutaku
On the first day of school for third-year junior high student Nakahara Sawako (Kitano Kie), her father (Haba Yuichi, Off Balance) announces that he is quitting his teaching position and absolving from all parental responsibilities. For Sawako, this is only the latest episode in her family's parade of problems. Three years ago her father attempted suicide, and since then, things haven't been quite the same, with her mother (Ishida Yuriko, Miracle in Four Days) moving out and her studious older brother (Hiaraoka Yuta, Be With You) giving up school. Amidst the family drama, Sawako finds her own balance, working hard in school and developing a romance with cheerful transfer student Oura (Katusji Ryo, Aegis). But more obstacles lie ahead, changes that will throw her already fragile life further awry.

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 21st, '07, 09:54

wow! yuuta's winning haha! :lol

oh he's finished filming for prodai! so that's why his hair in the first kiss cm is different?

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 22nd, '07, 03:06

cuteness! mao-yuuta :wub:

thanks to CeeCi of LSS Forum

no hotlinking please ^^

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 22nd, '07, 05:19

yamapinku-rabu wrote:Image
Mao looks tiny next to Yuta's six feet. :P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jun 22nd, '07, 05:34

whoa! yuuta's six feet?! :blink wow he's tall!! i thought all japanese actors are of medium height hehe!

Reira49

Post by Reira49 » Jun 24th, '07, 02:30

ohh~yuta~
I fall in love with him in tatta hitotsu no koi ^^
he is so cute and hot~
looking forward for first kiss, looks good with mao~

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jun 25th, '07, 21:08

yamapinku-rabu wrote:whoa! yuuta's six feet?! :blink wow he's tall!! i thought all japanese actors are of medium height hehe!
Yup. 178 cm to be exact. That's why you see him towering over Kame in THNK. LOL.

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jul 8th, '07, 08:31

Plugging:

- my fanvideo for Erika Toda x Yuta Hiraoka! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v729816PzXekPpR
- my (and the only one existing) LiveJournal community for him! http://community.livejournal.com/yutahiraoka/profile

:P

yamapinku-rabu

Post by yamapinku-rabu » Jul 8th, '07, 23:01

joining the community... :lol

first kiss tonight~! can't wait for his performance!!!

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Sep 1st, '07, 20:11

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Sep 2nd, '07, 05:02

wheee... i do remember his birthday is on september 1, but i'm too lazy to find it... :lol
thanks for bringing it to the front.. just want to wish a happy belated birthday to yuuta-kun..
he's looking better and better everytime i see him... love him in first kiss with mao chan
8)

saypinkberry

Post by saypinkberry » Sep 3rd, '07, 21:38

first saw him and loved him in swing girls
his chemistry with ueno juri really made the movie enjoyable
now he's in so many things! its really cool how big of a star he's coming to be

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Sep 19th, '07, 01:37

I saw pics from Yuta's blog of him playing the guitar. Does he sing as well? He seems like he's multi-talented! Too bad I can't read a word of Japanese, or else I've love to read his blog entries. I wonder if he has new projects lined up since First Kiss is over now.

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Sep 19th, '07, 07:24

I first saw him in Tokyo friends..
he didn't stand out much on that series but he was cute!!
And now when I saw first kiss.. he's even cuter^^
Mao and Yuuta looks good together^^
I hope they date in real life

xquasarx

Post by xquasarx » Nov 1st, '07, 16:18

kyaaa.

yuuta is so adorable in first kiss. ^____^ i like how inoue mao bullies him. haha. somehow, while watching first kiss, i notice that he's quite familiar. only then did i realize that i've already seen him countless times in another drama and two movies. hahaha... i'm so baka.

didn't really notice him much in prodai, boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru and check it out yo. (was too preoocupied watching the other guys). but when i rewatched them, i did realize that it was him in those other shows as well. >_< i didn't recognize him at all.

anyways, haha... this is getting long but i think he's a really good actor. he has potential. i really couldn't believe that the playboy friend of iwase ken and doctor yuki are one and the same. they seem so different. aaah, subarashii~! i'd love to see him in more projects though. *squeeeees*

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Nov 8th, '07, 05:50

becky_49 wrote:I saw pics from Yuta's blog of him playing the guitar. Does he sing as well? He seems like he's multi-talented! Too bad I can't read a word of Japanese, or else I've love to read his blog entries. I wonder if he has new projects lined up since First Kiss is over now.
On his blog, he wrote that he'll be filming in Shanghai for a movie. He didn't say what movie though. :(

But before that, he was touring around the country at various high schools or something. o___O

Yes, he's very talented. ;)

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Nov 15th, '07, 22:21

wow.. im watching first kiss right now.. and all i can say is that yuta is the best! he's sooo cute
and his role in this drama is sooo adorable <3333
i want my yuki-sensei <3

Rikayla

Post by Rikayla » Jan 13th, '08, 22:10

Is anyone planning to watch his Daisuki!! drama? There hasn't been a lot of people talking about his and Karina's drama, but I really like the plot. It sounds interesting and it reminds me a bit like a 14 Sai no Haha.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 13th, '08, 23:14

i am! im totally watching this drama.. i've seen some NGS and it looks cute :3

JC

Post by JC » Feb 4th, '08, 04:21

He was funny in Kakure Karakuri. I personally think it's his best role because it showed a different side to his acting. His character was so much more goofy and animated in comparison to the cool, laid back, passive characters he normally plays.

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » Apr 4th, '08, 06:06

i didn't know he got a drama this season *slaps my own forehead* so i didn't download it. too lazy to start now as there will be less seeders now. will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out since i like Karina too :-)

minamichan03

i like yutta too...

Post by minamichan03 » May 17th, '08, 07:17

well.. i guess i first saw him on operation love,proposal daisakusen together with yamapi... though,i didn't fond him cute there...
then,i saw him in daisuki... a very touching role he was... and loved the drama as well.. and recently,just watched first kiss starring him with inoue mao.... a very touching love story of the doctor and the patient.. a very good drama indeed... (though the ending was a bit....) i wished there is a part 2 of this.. hehe.

anyways,though i guess his not that famous like matsujun and nino... i really like him!!
Image[/img]

goonggong

Post by goonggong » Jun 9th, '08, 19:16

I initially watched Tokyo Tower because of Hayami Mokomichi, but ended up drooling for him instead... I know, I've seen him before in Tadda Hitotsu no Koi and Proposal Daisakusen, but his Dr Yuki totally caught me.. not the acting particularly, but his role in the story... He was just so darn cute! I swoon everytime those dimples make their appearance...

ladymashiro

Post by ladymashiro » Jul 25th, '08, 11:16

he's kinda cute... i like his smile! i first saw him in nana and i didn't like him at first, but after watching him in proposal daisakusen, i just found myself looking and searching for his other shows and that's it... i like him with glasses... just like guys wearing glasses...

miyuki_chan

Post by miyuki_chan » Sep 12th, '08, 14:26

becky_49 wrote:I saw pics from Yuta's blog of him playing the guitar. Does he sing as well? He seems like he's multi-talented! Too bad I can't read a word of Japanese, or else I've love to read his blog entries. I wonder if he has new projects lined up since First Kiss is over now.

totally old but yes he sing quite nicely ~~

I saw him at a talk show last year in Kyoto and he sang a song for the audience as a present. It was nice.

luciolem11

Post by luciolem11 » Aug 14th, '09, 05:57

The role I like most is Ayuta in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi. Such a kind-hearted man, erhh... like he say he just like "convenience store, working 24/24" for the one he loves, but pitiful that girl loves his best friend. The story is quite familiar, but Ayuta in this drama really get my heart. Don't know why, maybe I sympathize with him, but the feeling of his character always make me feel warm. I guess being a good man is difficult, ne~ ^^ I think he suits this character the most ^^

I also enjoy the role of him in SWING GIRLS too :D. Actually, the thing I think most funny is the phrase "and a Boy" after the title "SWING GIRLS" XD Takuo is such a dorky boy, a little stupid (I just feel like that XD). That movie makes me think that Takuo and Tomoko should be a (dorky) couple, and I'm very pleased if Yuta-san and Juri-san become lovey-dovey in that movie :)) But he never be like to get a girl friend in drama/movie, rite? (except Fisrt Kiss). In Check it out yo!! he is also a boy who loves a girl, but the girl is in love with his best friend, and he still wish they will be happy (other pitiable Ayuta ^^).

Hope that in future he will have many lead roles ^^ I think that Mahigashi Teru is a successful job of him! Such a cute and adorable doctor ^^