Need help to identify a Jdrama? Ask here!

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 16th, '09, 06:11

aprilneha

Help!

Post by aprilneha » May 23rd, '09, 22:24

Hi,
So for this English independent study thing I'm doing, I'm looking at why fear exists, and it's link to survival.
I know there are probably lots of series that look at fear but the problem is I can't remember any/it isn't giving me any information about my topic.
Any recommendations anyone?? Even if you know any other source i.e. manga/anime/book/article/tv show etc. it would be a great help.

I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be posted here or if has been asked already.

Arigatou-ne^^

edenrising

Post by edenrising » Jun 2nd, '09, 20:13

I'm looking for any drama where a Caucasian/white girl is paired with an Asian guy~

I've seen two Chinese dramas, They Kissed Again (or the sequel to It Started With A Kiss) and Knock Knock Loving You, because Rui Sha (a Ukraine model) is in both, but those are the only ones she is in. Does anyone know any other drama with this kind of pairing, even if its only a side pairing? That would be awesome~ >w<

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Jun 2nd, '09, 20:33

edenrising wrote:I'm looking for any drama where a Caucasian/white girl is paired with an Asian guy~

I've seen two Chinese dramas, They Kissed Again (or the sequel to It Started With A Kiss) and Knock Knock Loving You, because Rui Sha (a Ukraine model) is in both, but those are the only ones she is in. Does anyone know any other drama with this kind of pairing, even if its only a side pairing? That would be awesome~ >w<
3 Threads, really pushing for that answer huh? lol

hehexp

JDRAMA

Post by hehexp » Jun 6th, '09, 04:37

Does anybody know of the drama about a ugly/fat girl who got surgery too look good to impress a guy. Its just like the korean movie 200 pound beauty but its a japanese drama.

if you can help THANKS!

rahula

Re: Hancho Song

Post by rahula » Jun 9th, '09, 12:31

rahula wrote:Does anyone know that song in Hancho ep 1 that a guy in the streets sing?
didn't find any ost files...
really wanted that song...

thanks!

Arhazivory

Post by Arhazivory » Jun 14th, '09, 09:59

Hey All,

I'm searching for a drama that I read about some time ago. I decided to ask here since I couldn't find it otherwise. What I remember of the synopsis is this:

There is an accident and a young lady is injured. The accident is some guy's fault and feeling guilty he tries to help the girl as much as he can but she and her sister flatly refuse any assistance he offers.

That's about it. I can't remember anything else except that it sounded very interesting. If anyone has the vaguest idea what I'm referring to, that would be wonderful. Otherwise...I may have just dreamt it. -_-'

emeralda

Post by emeralda » Jun 14th, '09, 13:21

Where can I download subtitles for Abarenbo Mama aka Wild Mama?

SAD_LAD

Post by SAD_LAD » Jun 26th, '09, 14:59

please i want

dorama ( enka no joou ) full ost

please any one can help me

and give me like for ost

please please please please please please

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Jun 28th, '09, 18:59

Peace^^
I looking for a drama, for which a OTAKU stands in his centre:P somebody??

Moodilic

Post by Moodilic » Jun 28th, '09, 21:01

Bulykin wrote:Peace^^
I looking for a drama, for which a OTAKU stands in his centre:P somebody??
Densha Otoko perhaps?

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Jun 29th, '09, 10:06

hmm...a lot of recognitions, intrest, i try it, thx^^
something else? :roll

Tai

Films n Seeds

Post by Tai » Jul 1st, '09, 16:03

Clubbox is a good one!

I have two questions, one is sort of technical the other is

First, Is there a way that post JDramas can be identified if they are Jidaigeki, Taiga, Police story, or Romance.

Second, Everyone has a problem with seeding, if nothing else there HDD won't hold any more. Yet I remember, another Torrent had a way of having "subscribed space". All files in the appointed folder would be used to feed the need of others. Since d-addicts is closely related to u-torrent I just wonder if this could be done. For instance...
Several people responded to to my request to seed Komyo ga Tsuji-BATCH, in reply they'd say "uh, I'll try, I know its still on my computer..."
Having a Shared Folder with d-addicts would solve some of this.
What do ya think!!!

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Jul 2nd, '09, 10:26

Erm, my sister saw this drama on TBS or Fuji TV, around Spring 2008 season, (because I remember watching Last Friends then)

and it had this one scene where there was a shower scene, where a guy was in the shower. The room where he was showering in was big, and she says it was either a big bathroom or a locker room. The guy had spiky hair, or so my sister says, so i think she means he had short hair. And, a girl walks in.

D: These clues suck, but yeah my sister wants to know. o___o

and it's killing me too.

sweetcandy92

Help me please!

Post by sweetcandy92 » Jul 4th, '09, 14:31

Does anybody know which film in this picture?[/img]
Attachments
pantsu_totte.jpg
pantsu_totte.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 3868 times

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Jul 4th, '09, 16:18

TV drama, not film. Slow Dance...
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Slow_Dance

BTW, I thought the secondary characters' love story was better main characters' one.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Jul 4th, '09, 16:55

Not even having seen the dorama, for me the only reason to watch it would be the secondary character, as the next for stars are ones I really like.

sweetcandy92

Post by sweetcandy92 » Jul 5th, '09, 15:30

thanks for answering!

weeklydude

can sum1 help me find

Post by weeklydude » Jul 6th, '09, 18:13

lol this is my 1st post so plz forgive... :D
im looking for a jdrama about a really (well kinda) ugly girl whu use heavy make-up to became bueatiful. She later has a crush on a guy but is afraid if he would not like her without her make up. She also has a friend? sorta like a nemesis ; another bueatiful lady, who hates her, which is later revealed that she too had some work done... some bone shaving surgery?!
oh ya the lead actress has beady eyes and freckles when without make-up
i dun noe if that helps :|

i believe its some time ago ard year 2000, im not sure, my memory kinda foggy, hell... im not even sure its a jdrama.
Any1 with any idea or information about its name plz share im desparate.

veritati

Zutto Anata ga Sukidatta

Post by veritati » Aug 1st, '09, 18:52

Does anybody have this dorama or know where I can get it from? Thanks for your help, guys.

Omai-san

Moso Shimai JP DRAMA

Post by Omai-san » Aug 6th, '09, 17:18

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew if this drama series was available on the net. I was looking in Kichise Michiko wiki page and saw that she actually plays a big role in this series, not like in Boss or Liar game ^^ which has got me intrigued. If anyone can help me out, It would be awesome :)

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Aug 6th, '09, 17:27

You can find it here on d-addicts on the name Mousou Shimai. And you're in luck! There's even subs for it (in case you need them :)).
Subs here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_71654.htm

Omai-san

Post by Omai-san » Aug 6th, '09, 17:38

omg sweeeeet thank you so much, :)

xtraordinarilynaked

Post by xtraordinarilynaked » Aug 6th, '09, 23:44

Does anyone know where I can get watch these dramas?
Chef
Joi
They're old 90's dramas and can't find them anywhere.
thanks in advance.

Spike1455

Post by Spike1455 » Aug 7th, '09, 00:02

It largely depends on your willingness too support the J or KDramas you are looking to download---you have too know that these files are supported by seeders and/or post comments, so they can be around for the next person wanting too own them too!

But, if you are willing too support these files (and their uploaders) by contributing a little of your time and comments---I am quite sure there is are clubBoxes around that might have some of what you are looking for..when there are no seeds on bitTorrent files! :whistling:

Spike :study:

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Aug 11th, '09, 21:14

yo :mrgreen:
i'm looking for a dorama, about a footballer. Or something about football.
i'm waiting for :lol :roll

adigoni

Post by adigoni » Aug 25th, '09, 10:07

hi!!! I wander about a japanese drama I saw in wiki but I cannot remember its name. The story is similar to"What the women want"- a guy is reading the mind of women and is quite new drama. Arigato ....

TokyoTokyoAkiba

Post by TokyoTokyoAkiba » Aug 28th, '09, 21:48

well I want to know the name of a japanese drama but I have not many details...^^"

so I think it's about a (new) male teacher at a school and he wants to open a choir club or something, first no one's coming to the club, then there is a girl singing alone, then a boy too and then more and more 'til it is a hole class singing. And I know the song they're singing all the time is 'Heidenröslein' by the Austrian composer Schubert.

well that's all xD

It would be great if someone could me! <3

Thanks so much in advance! <3

lulu701

Post by lulu701 » Aug 30th, '09, 08:29

I am watching Karei-naru Ichizoku but i do not have Karei-naru Ichizoku ep08 (704x396 DivX6). Please someone upload Karei-naru Ichizoku ep08 . I am desperately Karei-naru Ichizoku ep08
Thanks

KnudoW

Post by KnudoW » Aug 30th, '09, 11:56

Anyone knows if someone ripped and uploaded Sailor Fuku to Kikanjuu soundtrack?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VICL-62151

I'd buy it, but I don't like to pay so much and not knowing wich songs those are. Someone from Taiwan sells it in ebay for 18$, but it may be a bootleg....

seth0et0holth

Post by seth0et0holth » Sep 1st, '09, 00:58

Can someone link me to a NON-TORRENT (e.g. Megaupload or some such) copy of Sugao no Mama de?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sugao_no_Mama_de ?

It was my first jdrama and I want to watch it again to see if it's half as awesome as I remember it to be. Yumiko x Kanna for the win. . . of course I love my tragic relationships. . .

While I'm at it, is there one that has equal yaoiliciousness to the yuriliciousness of it? If so, recs please.

Baruch Menachem

several odd questions

Post by Baruch Menachem » Sep 3rd, '09, 16:53

Hi!

I found an interesting series that I forgot the name of, and I was hoping I could have some help finding again. Essential start of the plot is girl works in a small italian restaurant with quality food. Corporate buys the place as the launching site of new chain, and has inept son of CEO run the project. Idea is to fire the staff and rebuild from scratch. She convinces the boss to leave the place intact in a cook off.

Anyone know the name of this series. This is just the first episode, and it looks good.

I was watching Karu naru spy, and at the end of the show there was a trailer for another program that looked good, even though it is not ordinarily to my taste, as it is a sports drama. And it looks like Uri Jueno is in it, but I am sure that can't be the case. It is a baseball drama. Does anyone have a clue what it might be?

There are two series name Ai no Uta. I have seen the one with the lady who was an unsuccessful suicide. there is another series by the same name which also looks interesting. Does anyone know where I can find that other series?

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 3rd, '09, 17:14

I am guessing Oishii Proposal for the restaurant one. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Oishii_Proposal

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Sep 3rd, '09, 17:19

That is exactly right! Thanks. I was thinking it started with a z for some reason. The first episode was great!

Was there a problem with the second Ai no Uta that there are no subs for it anywhere? It sounds real good. I liked the one I saw a lot, but I want to see the other one too. (I like the lead actress, but the other stuff I have seen her in is really weird.)

on Edit Saeko (the little Bass Violinist) from Nodame Cantible is in this! She was really great. Is she still doing dramas anymore? I heard she was a bit of a baseball groupie and got married to a famous pitcher and has had two kids in less than three years.
Last edited by Baruch Menachem on Sep 5th, '09, 09:21, edited 1 time in total.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 5th, '09, 06:43

seth0et0holth wrote:Can someone link me to a NON-TORRENT (e.g. Megaupload or some such) copy of Sugao no Mama de?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sugao_no_Mama_de ?
Ahh... Sugao no mama de... One of my all time (old time) favorites.
Yeesh, if anybody could give me a torrent version, I'd bite...
Sadly, this is one of those old rare gems that I haven't seen uploaded before on torrent (yet?). I would check the various usenet groups. There might be something floating out there. :scratch:
Baruch Menachem wrote: Was there a problem with the second Ai no Uta that there are no subs for it anywhere? It sounds real good. I liked the one I saw a lot, but I want to see the other one too. (I like the lead actress, but the other stuff I have seen her in is really weird.)
The version you are looking for was hardsubbed by JTV and is available here.
It's a pretty good family drama (if you're into that sort of thing), and I got sucked into it pretty hard when it first came out. ^_^;

Especially glad that JTV chose this project because a lot of these daily dramas tend to get overlooked, and this was a nice one. :/

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Sep 5th, '09, 09:08

Linky goodness please?

TokyoTokyoAkiba

Post by TokyoTokyoAkiba » Sep 6th, '09, 20:57

well I want to know the name of a japanese drama but I have not many details...^^" and on google etc I couldn't found with these few anything... -.-

so I think it's about a (new) male teacher at a school and he wants to open a choir club or something, first no one's coming to the club, then there is a girl singing alone, then a boy too and then more and more 'til it is a hole class singing. And I know the song they're singing all the time is 'Heidenröslein' by the Austrian composer Schubert.

well that's all xD

It would be great if someone could me! <3

Thanks so much in advance! <3

Zeeta

Post by Zeeta » Sep 7th, '09, 20:45

Hi minna ^^
I'm looking for (mainly) Japanese dramas where a really cool and cold and maybe dark or deliquent guy is in love with a kind, bright, innocent girl. Can you recommend me some? :)
(I know, it's kind of clishé, but I'm in the mood for it... ^^' ) It's better if it is about school kids!
Some examples what I'm thinking about: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Devil beside you.
Thanks in advance!

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Sep 7th, '09, 20:51

Zeeta wrote:Hi minna ^^
I'm looking for (mainly) Japanese dramas where a really cool and cold and maybe dark or deliquent guy is in love with a kind, bright, innocent girl. Can you recommend me some? :)
(I know, it's kind of clishé, but I'm in the mood for it... ^^' ) It's better if it is about school kids!
Some examples what I'm thinking about: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Devil beside you.
Thanks in advance!
hmmm... maybe the Innocent Love? or the Last Friends?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Sep 8th, '09, 04:01

Baruch Menachem wrote: Linky goodness please?
If you looked more closely at my post earlier, you'd see that I had already posted a link to it... click on the word "here" and you get this:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... +all&sort=
TokyoTokyoAkiba wrote:well I want to know the name of a japanese drama but I have not many details...^^" and on google etc I couldn't found with these few anything... -.-

Dang, this rings a bell, but I think it's amovie, not a TV drama.... :scratch:

KnudoW

Post by KnudoW » Sep 8th, '09, 09:05

mizune wrote:
TokyoTokyoAkiba wrote:well I want to know the name of a japanese drama but I have not many details...^^" and on google etc I couldn't found with these few anything... -.-

Now I'm interested in this too, it looks like a good story.

xploring

Post by xploring » Sep 8th, '09, 10:15

KnudoW wrote:
mizune wrote:

Now I'm interested in this too, it looks like a good story.
I'm pretty sure it's Boku no Ikiru Michi [僕の生きる道] (The Way I Live), except I don't know the name of the song. The first girl was played by Ayase Haruka in one of her early roles.

xploring

Post by xploring » Sep 8th, '09, 10:27

Zeeta wrote:Hi minna ^^
Thanks in advance!
Taiyo no Kisetsu fits the bill, but I don't know if it's good.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Sep 14th, '09, 15:00

I'm looking for a drama about a night school. I read about it on dramawiki, but cannot find it. I think it was a bit longer than a normal drama, and was written between the late 1990s and early 2000s. Though, it may have been a bit earlier.

Here's what I remember:

- It was just as much about the students as the teachers.

- -It was set in a Japanese night school. (It was NOT Medaka or Hakusen nagashi.)

- The summary on dramawiki had info on several teachers and students. One student was so old, he looked like a teacher and used the teachers' office as his own. One student was scared of people, so she spent all night in the nurse's office. One male student looked really fierce, but he was easily tricked.

It's bugging the heck out of me, so any help would be great.

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Sep 14th, '09, 15:16

- The summary on dramawiki had info on several teachers and students. One student was so old, he looked like a teacher and used the teachers' office as his own. One student was scared of people, so she spent all night in the nurse's office. One male student looked really fierce, but he was easily tricked.
Now I want to see it too. Sounds good.

I have been torrenting the other Ai No Uta. I only saw the first part. It is really good, so I want to say a thank for giving me the link. I liked the Kiina version too, but that was less believable. The version I am watching now is goofier, but somehow more realistic. I like the step mom's personality, and the kids and their issues are very believable.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Sep 30th, '09, 19:21

hey guys

does anyone know if there exists english (or spanish) subs for the jdrama ao no jidai? i've been wanting to see this drama for a long time and have only been able to find chinese hardsubs.

thanks.

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Sep 30th, '09, 20:15

ainhoa wrote:hey guys

does anyone know if there exists english (or spanish) subs for the jdrama ao no jidai? i've been wanting to see this drama for a long time and have only been able to find chinese hardsubs.

thanks.

Yes and no. It apparently played on tv somewhere, so there are English subs for it. Just not available to download. Some people do sell burned copies of it, though.

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Oct 4th, '09, 00:26

nikkibell84 wrote:
ainhoa wrote:hey guys

thanks.

Yes and no. It apparently played on tv somewhere, so there are English subs for it. Just not available to download. Some people do sell burned copies of it, though.
shame. such good dramas go unsubbed. i'm surprised a kinkicentric fansub group hasn't decided to pick it up.

oh well, i found it for sale from the girl i bought the jdrama lipstick from. she's got a treasure trove of amazing old dramas.

aznxdreadful

Fighting Cool hair Jdorama movie

Post by aznxdreadful » Oct 6th, '09, 20:28

Are there any drama or movie with characters have cool asian hair and they fight?

or just street fighting Movie or dramas.

Not the elvis hair kinda cool but the dyed hair mullet cool =D

Also Animes work too

I seen

Crow Zero 1 and 2

Gokusen all of em

Gto

Be a man Samurai school

Cromatare

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Oct 6th, '09, 21:53

You mean like Yankee related Motifs?

Here is some related terminology:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dzoku
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ヤンキー_(不良少年)

Im suprised there is no wikipedia page in english about the japanese rebel students labeled as "yankee"

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Oct 9th, '09, 04:07

this is probably the most random thread/question i can imagine that still fits within the forum topic.... :lol
but since it's not qute a discussion topic either, i think i'll merge it into the general question thread.... ^_^;;;;

Zoston

Post by Zoston » Oct 19th, '09, 16:13

I really hope I'll get a response here.

I'm looking to use the movie Chichi to Kuraseba (The Face of Jizo) [2004] in a class presentation soon, and need some help buying/acquiring a copy? I don't mind paying for it (and with the strong euro, importing is cheap for me :D ) but I need some help since amazon doesn't have it.

I found a copy on YESASIA (link) but I'm not familar with this site. Is it reputable? Should I get it there? I trust there are people here who know what's up.

Any other suggestions to help me get this movie so I can use it in class are very welcome.

Please help!

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Oct 19th, '09, 17:02

Something to watch out for is that Yes Asia products all have region codes. Mostly china and japan region codes. So if you buy a CD from them, you might not be able to play it on your machine.

Yesasia has lots of really good stuff that I badly want, but I can't buy any of it because my machine is region 1.

The only place you can escape this is Australia. There all machines are regionless because Australia bans region codes for anti trust reasons.

you can buy machines that have no region code when you buy it, but before you can play your first disc, you have to set the region.

If you want my honest opinion about all this, I can PM it to you. Using such language on the forum is a TOS violation

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Oct 19th, '09, 17:29

Baruch Menachem wrote:Something to watch out for is that Yes Asia products all have region codes. Mostly china and japan region codes. So if you buy a CD from them, you might not be able to play it on your machine.

Yesasia has lots of really good stuff that I badly want, but I can't buy any of it because my machine is region 1.

The only place you can escape this is Australia. There all machines are regionless because Australia bans region codes for anti trust reasons.

you can buy machines that have no region code when you buy it, but before you can play your first disc, you have to set the region.

If you want my honest opinion about all this, I can PM it to you. Using such language on the forum is a TOS violation
Where are you located?

Typically, Philips DVD players can be hacked to Region 0 (All Regions)... I have several Philips players for that reason (I'm in the U.S.). :thumright:

And the Philips players auto-convert to NTSC and PAL as well. :)

If you watch DVDs on your PC, you can install DVD Region-Free, which will allow you to watch any DVD from any region. :thumright:

Baruch Menachem

Post by Baruch Menachem » Oct 19th, '09, 17:39

I use macs, which have region burnt in nowdays. In olden times you could change it.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Oct 19th, '09, 18:02

Baruch Menachem wrote:I use macs, which have region burnt in nowdays. In olden times you could change it.
The price you pay for using a Mac, I'm afraid... The region info on a PC's DVD drive is also set in firmware, but the software I mentioned (DVD Region-Free) circumvents it. :thumright:

amrayu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by amrayu » Oct 19th, '09, 19:13

Baruch Menachem wrote:I use macs, which have region burnt in nowdays. In olden times you could change it.
You can change the region code on a Mac. It's the same with Windows. You get like 4-5 chances to change the region code.

Another way to go around this, is to rip the DVD to your harddrive with Handbrake and it'll remove the region code on a Mac. On Windows you can do the same thing with a similar program.

Zoston

Post by Zoston » Oct 19th, '09, 19:20

I'm in Europe, so I can import from Japan no problem. I also have the technology to circumvent it like bmwracer mentioned, or rip and reburn. I'm mostly concerned with if YESASIA is like, not going to take my money and run, and if I'm not going to end up with "Do not want"-level subtitles or something (which would be hilarious but probably not help the presentation)? I guess there's no other option either?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Oct 19th, '09, 19:55

amrayu wrote:On Windows you can do the same thing with a similar program.
DVD Decrypter. :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Oct 19th, '09, 19:58

Zoston wrote:I'm in Europe, so I can import from Japan no problem. I also have the technology to circumvent it like bmwracer mentioned, or rip and reburn. I'm mostly concerned with if YESASIA is like, not going to take my money and run, and if I'm not going to end up with "Do not want"-level subtitles or something (which would be hilarious but probably not help the presentation)? I guess there's no other option either?
YesAsia is legit, just like Amazon Japan and HMV... I've bought Region 2 DVDs from all three and have never had any issues... And all their stuff is original from the manufacturer, not bootlegs. :thumright:

Zoston

Post by Zoston » Oct 20th, '09, 13:20

bmwracer wrote:
Zoston wrote:I'm in Europe, so I can import from Japan no problem. I also have the technology to circumvent it like bmwracer mentioned, or rip and reburn. I'm mostly concerned with if YESASIA is like, not going to take my money and run, and if I'm not going to end up with "Do not want"-level subtitles or something (which would be hilarious but probably not help the presentation)? I guess there's no other option either?
YesAsia is legit, just like Amazon Japan and HMV... I've bought Region 2 DVDs from all three and have never had any issues... And all their stuff is original from the manufacturer, not bootlegs. :thumright:
Thank you!!! I never even considered checking Amazon Japan! The package should be on its way and hopefully in time! Thanks to you all! :thumleft:

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Oct 21st, '09, 09:58

I was in class today and remembered a scene from a drama. I'm not sure if it was a KDrama or a JDrama.

There's this scene where a guy and girl are in maybe a host club and she notices the fruit is stained because it has been cut by a dirty/rusty knife. so she goes into the kitchen to clean the knife and cut the fruit herself. And unbeknowst to her the guy is watching her do this.

I know it's kind of vague but I just remember the name of the drama this scene is from.

Thanks in advance for any help!

sungie

Post by sungie » Oct 21st, '09, 11:37

^ Sounds like Zettai Kareshi (episode 2).
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Zettai_Kareshi
Last edited by sungie on Oct 21st, '09, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Oct 21st, '09, 12:56

--deleted--

Hyrius

Post by Hyrius » Oct 21st, '09, 18:16

Hi,

Does anyone know from which drama does this gif come from please ? :-)

Thanks. :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Oct 21st, '09, 19:13

Zoston wrote:
bmwracer wrote:
Thank you!!! I never even considered checking Amazon Japan! The package should be on its way and hopefully in time! Thanks to you all! :thumleft:
Glad to help. :thumleft:

The one big downside about Amazon Japan is their outrageous shipping costs, even for something small and light. :sweat:

HMV seems to have more reasonable shipping costs, but their selection isn't as good as Amazon Japan.

YesAsia has "free" shipping, but that typically means their prices are higher in comparison to the other two sites...

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 21st, '09, 19:42

thanks a lot

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Oct 21st, '09, 19:47

Hyrius wrote:Hi,

:w000t:

runpup

Post by runpup » Oct 22nd, '09, 16:24

Hyrius wrote:Hi,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768120/

Hyrius

Post by Hyrius » Oct 22nd, '09, 17:46

Nemi79

Post by Nemi79 » Oct 22nd, '09, 17:52

Wonder if I cna post this questions here then.

I've learned that there are more than 4 seasons of Hana yori Dango (japanese serie)

Can someone confirm of this is true?

Bulykin

Post by Bulykin » Oct 22nd, '09, 18:00

Nemi79 wrote:Wonder if I cna post this questions here then.

I've learned that there are more than 4 seasons of Hana yori Dango (japanese serie)

Can someone confirm of this is true?
not true, because the movie, Hana Yori Dango FINAL is the final HYD:D check it out, i dont want to spoiler :lol
2 series and the movie

Nemi79

Post by Nemi79 » Oct 22nd, '09, 18:03

Thanks for your quick reply :)

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 22nd, '09, 18:42

thanks!

justinslot

Post by justinslot » Nov 3rd, '09, 08:48

Anybody know the name of the show that just finished on Fuji TV last week? It came on at 1:30 Japan time. It looked like it was set in the early 50s or so, and involved what looked like two single mothers: a wealthier one living with her family, and a poorer one who worked as her maid. And they each had a young daughter: wealthy daughter named Ayumi, poor daughter named Junko. There's also a caddish dude scheming on the wealthy mother. Half hour long, tons of emotion, I quite enjoyed it even though the nuances of the plot escaped me.