Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 12th, '09, 22:49

Mirokujin wrote:hey guys, should we do a Bandage thread?
I dunno people would complain how he acts so bringing the movie might be a bad idea.
But im not stopping you.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 12th, '09, 22:56

Karate-ka wrote:
I dunno people would complain how he acts so bringing the movie might be a bad idea.
But im not stopping you.
mmmm
How did they know? The movie isn't out yet :roll
Jin haters are sticking there noses too much into everything he touches, which I totally don't understand. can't they just get a life and leave Jin alone?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 12th, '09, 23:01

Mirokujin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:
But im not stopping you.
mmmm
Jin haters are sticking there noses too much into everything he touches, which I totally don't understand. can't they just get a life and leave Jin alone?
But they wont talk about the movie, they think he will suck because of his acting in drama's just sayin...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 12th, '09, 23:23

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote: mmmm
But they wont talk about the movie, they think he will suck because of his acting in drama's just sayin...
If they are talking about Yukan club, then his acting did suck but the drama sucks the most~you know...no NG until the mid of ep3 :whistling: and no one was really good in it except Kashii Yu as she's talented in acting.

Anyway, Jin acted well as Hayato and Korusawa, so I think haters are just haters. They never look at the good side but pick up anything imperfect to bash Jin. I don't think we should mind them.

Both Kobayashi-san and Iwaii-san thought about Jin when they discussed about the lead actor. Now Kobayashi-san said Jin's the best lead actor for Bandage, which was shown on TGC's big screen. Being his fan, I know Jin's far from a great actor, but I'd like to see his improvement 8)

Bandage is not only about Jin. I'm actually quite interested in the whole team^^

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 12th, '09, 23:30

You got a point there...

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 13th, '09, 01:44

I also want a BANDAGE thread :D
So we can post about the rest of the osyamas ^^ and everyone else as well :3

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 13th, '09, 02:51

let's do it when the first promotion comes out^^

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 13th, '09, 03:01

Yay! Ok^^
Then, please keep on spamming this thread with more pictures! XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 13th, '09, 08:08

Mirokujin
Thanks for all the pics you post :-) Jin really did a very great job at the TGCs.I'm waiting for your Bandage thread 8)
Hey guys,you now can listen to the entire Bandage song on luvjin.Not HQ but better have one than nothing :roll

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 13th, '09, 08:51

After watching this topic for some time i finally decided to join ~ :33

I'm really happy for Jin-san, i think he waited for an opportunity like that for a long time and now it's finally here. He's a really good actor, singer, dancer [and i could go on] in my opinion, so he really deserves to solo debut. I don't want him to distance himself from KAT-TUN too much tho. KAT-TUN isn't KAT-TUN without its A, we all know that. It'd also be a very big shock to me if he left KAT-TUN... But i know he won't. :))
<3

EDIT:

Here are some GIFs for you guys. I made them awhile back.. :3
Please credit me if used. :]]

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 13th, '09, 16:17

Mirokujin

It's early for a BANDAGE thread :) In due time we will have more to post than just the TGC

Janja

Welcome :) Hope you have a good time here

It's great that Jin finally has this chance :)

I don't get is why everyone jumps authomatically to the conclusion that this means he could distance himsefl from KT or leave it, KT is just like all the other JE's that have members with solo projects; like if JE would allow Jin to scape XD

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 13th, '09, 16:34

Thanks for the welcome. :33

Yeah, I know. And plus, i doubt he'd distance himself, because he's a very important part of the band anyways and i'm sure he's aware of it.

Anyways.
I heard the short parts cut out of the shows with Jin singing BANDAGE. I'm sooo gonna buy the CD... *c*

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 13th, '09, 23:52

@ Mirokujin:

i don't think Jin's acting was bad in Yukan Club..i think the plot itself was bad..but jin was well OK..
ah..and i couldn't see the pics you posted :(

@ Janja:

your Gifs are awesome i may take one for my siggy and sure i'll credit you..Arigtuo :)

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 14th, '09, 03:22

They should have chosen another manga by Ichijou Yukari like "Koi no memai, ai no kizu".
**dodges bricks**
What?! At least that one has a more interesting story, lol.

All jokes aside, I think he'll do a great job in this movie. I have no idea how much he's improved after such a long time without any acting project, but Kobayashi-san's words gave me more hope.
And he's a great performer, so I have no doubt he'll be awesome in that department ^^

I can't wait to be even more proud of Jin than I already am. :lol

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 14th, '09, 14:14

@ Mai-Soon

Glad that you like them. I might aswell post some other GIFs from his LOVEJUICE performance. If u'd like to see more, just ask me and I'll make them. :))

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 15th, '09, 00:21

Janja
hey welcome to Jin thread^^

thank you for your pinky gifs. they bring back lots of memories, Even now I still think Pinky is one of Jin's best performances , cause I drool badly watching him dancing like that, not to mention the song really suits Jin's voice well.

With time, he's a bit too addicted to the club music concept, so I think Bandage would be a good turning point for him to try other genresLet's see how far Bandage can take Jin to~^^

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 15th, '09, 00:50

Janja wrote:@ Mai-Soon

Glad that you like them. I might aswell post some other GIFs from his LOVEJUICE performance. If u'd like to see more, just ask me and I'll make them. :))
Sure i'd like to see more....Thank you in advance Janja :cheers: :-)

@ Mirokujin
Thank you so much for the pics..now i can see them :-)

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 15th, '09, 05:27

New pics (well, sort of...)from Josei Jishin!!
Image Image :wub:
But now I wish I hadn't seen the whole page >.< **Goes off to wash her eyes with acid** [/size]

ETA: Better quality scan:
I can see Osyaneko in the second one!! XD
Last edited by Harle on Sep 15th, '09, 18:22, edited 5 times in total.

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 15th, '09, 13:37

Thank u for the pics ~ <33

I'll have to make new GIFs, looks like i already deleted my prev ones. :|

Which ones would you like to see ~ ?
LOVEJUICE performance maybe, RESCUE ~ ? <3

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 15th, '09, 14:58

How about the movie previews? :lol
Can you make gifs with the Bandage scenes?

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 15th, '09, 15:04

Hmmm.. I'll try to. But don't expect a very good quality since i'll have to download the YouTube ones. i'll try to search for others on LJ.

m_maso

Post by m_maso » Sep 16th, '09, 08:18

Natsu sama kakkoii.. i love the tatto, can't wait for the ost :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 16th, '09, 14:52

Seems that after the bomb of TGC we are in the slow pace news now XD every few days we would have a little bit of info until the big launch starts, this times are more difficult than the rest of the year we have had to wait!!

Janja

Great gifs :)

Mirokujin

I hope so too :glare:

You know? listening to BANDAGE i felt like if i were back in high school XD

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 16th, '09, 22:10

Although I know that's asking too much, specially in Jin's case.
I really thought the promotions were going to be out a lot faster after the TGC event.
But at least now we've seen part of the trailer ^^
Last edited by Harle on Sep 17th, '09, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 17th, '09, 01:02

Janja
Welcome^^Your gifts are fantastic :-)
TGCs is going to be broadcasted on NHK.I hope someone may be able to record it and share with us :roll Listening to Bandage gave me a strange feeling.The song is very different to me considering the kind of music I have been listening so far :-)
Ginoru, Harle
Yeah,I'm badly waiting for more of Bandage now>_<It's almost been a week since the TGCs.The days feel like years to me :-( Hope that there will be more information soon,maybe the songs list :roll Btw,this week CK gains more rating than last week^^When I saw the last rating is 3.3,my eyes went :blink but that episode was really boring.Glad that It increase this week 8)

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 17th, '09, 10:59

Where can i listen to Bandage, guys?...i have so little time to search for it...sorry to bother you by my request

and Janja ..i'd love to see Rescue gifs if you have time to do them ...

Trivia: i've dreamed of Jin yesterday and thus i feel euphoric :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 17th, '09, 14:24

Harle

Oh not, they always do more or less the same, like a "we are here" and then they just drop small things here and there and then magazines start with small reports and so, it's their way to create interest :P

Ruby

I bet someone will

For me is like going back in time, to my high school times brit pop and rock were high then :)

LOL The day all the TGC happened i was on histerics but then i just sat and i am laying back resting easily XD

Mai-chan

The ususal places :) First try Jin_daily, then Jone and then KTlove I am sure it's in the three, but i can tell you i saw it in Jin_daily
Last edited by Ginoru on Sep 18th, '09, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 17th, '09, 16:13

youtube is easy too.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 17th, '09, 22:03

ruby_fann wrote:Btw,this week CK gains more rating than last week^^When I saw the last rating is 3.3,my eyes went :blink but that episode was really boring.Glad that It increase this week 8)
last episode was really boring. Jin felt awkward talking with the guy and the woman. They were pretty much just eating and eating and that's all. If you compare with the Nagasake episodes form Haddako no Shounen, you know how badly produced this ctkt ep is. I prefer the Junno&Maru's team more than Jin's team, cause at least there are interesting things going on on the island. But this episode has soccer, so it's more enjoyable to watch~I love Jin playing soccer :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 19th, '09, 15:30

Attacking us with that aint gonna help, Matsumoto Jun and Yamapi has done it too. And from waht ive read, kimura too.
So realy a bad thing it isnt, aparently within Johnny's if they got something like that, that means they are special.

Fail on your part.

noobee

Post by noobee » Sep 19th, '09, 17:43

wow sexy pic!

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 19th, '09, 17:56

OMG, I can die happy now...Jin is so hot..I like this one the most

and this one too

hahahah....he's so enjoying this...i love him

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 19th, '09, 18:10

Me too but im not looking at jin :wink:

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 19th, '09, 18:52

it's not that big deal..it was expected ...or at least i was expecting jin to do so..it's a very good advertising for Bandage...anyway this looks like jin ..the one we know and love...

thanks piislove94 for the pics !

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 19th, '09, 18:54

Karate-ka wrote:Me too but im not looking at jin :wink:
yeah, dude, THEY ARE SO ENJOYING IT look here

and he even smokes, and drinks AFTER SEX..

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 19th, '09, 19:33

Well except they are doing it with him. I just find them pretty girls but thats all.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 19th, '09, 20:09

LoL

I f*** don't care about what piislove94 said there

The pictures say everything. It's HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jin is HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I didn't expect them to be so good, as I was afraid of the bad quality ANAN had done to some poor guy in the spring nude issue.

anyway pics, so sexy!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 19th, '09, 20:34

I am sooo utterly happy with this shoot!!!!

I always said i wouldn't want Jin to do the An An shoot unless it was like Kimura's and i got my wish!!

The best of all is that every pic has a good bite and doesn't make me cringe at them like many others 8)

I enjoy looking at ALL the pictures and A LOT XD

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 19th, '09, 23:53

As eloquent as I am, all I can say is:
asvdbnasvgfh,sdgfdjkñsgfkñasjgñfñjksdahgdfgsdkafldssgflad
*w*

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 20th, '09, 02:48

And I want a HQ scan of this

Jin's butt crack in HQ please...

and I love this one so much

HIS HAPPY TRAIL...akjdkfjdklfjlskjflkjflksjflkjfl;sfsd

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Sep 20th, '09, 07:11

Mirokujin
Yeah,I just watched the episode.Jin's always like a boy when he's playing soccer :lol Still remember the kindergarten episode^^
When I saw Anan pics,I first went :blink and then I went :wub: He's so hot :roll I'm glad that I can see the artistic in these pics not just simply nude pic :-) (and I will be very disappointer if it's so :cry: )There's a pic with Jin hands up and I can say Jin is a bit thin that time.Glad that he looks fatter these day :D Ah,and the girl in the pic,she looks a bit Indian to me :-)
And these pics from Myoyo is pretty good to.Jin in white shirt and black pants :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 02:03

asahi news about Jin's ANAN issue

newspaper

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 22nd, '09, 02:46

JinJin?! ROFL
:lol

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Sep 22nd, '09, 04:28

^ I know! LMAO! I thought only hardcore KT netizens called him that. :lol

Woo-hoooo! My my my, but those pics are nassstyyyy.... :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic: (My favorite shot: Jin drinking from that (vodka? gin? Jin? hahaha) bottle on the lawn. Soooo sexeh! :D And it was the only photo that didn't scream "PRON!!! PRON!!! I AM PRON!!!" all over, hahaha.)

It feels really weird, because I just finished Anego a few days ago, and Jin was so... nice and cute and wholesome in that drama, hahaha (awwww, Kurosawa!!! come heeeere and lemme huggg you... *pats lap* :twisted: ). And suddenly I'm getting blitzed by all these racy photos of the guy, hehe. Oh my eyes, my poor eyes!!! *cries blood* Didn't know AnAn was so... smutty, lol. From the title I thought it was just one of those teenybop fanzines patronized by 10-year-olds. Guess not. :whistling: J-Pop Culture Lesson # 3,655 for me! *ka-ching!*

Not surprised in the least, though, given the blatantly sexual, badass image that these dear little KAT-TUN boys go to great lengths to cultivate (and with varying degrees of success), lol. :roll

And I don't see what it was piislove94 did or said that got everyone so riled up. (That post was very funny!) Sheesh, people here need to lighten up sh'more... :glare:

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 22nd, '09, 04:56

Ender's Girl
Piislove94's comment was inmature. That's why I ignored it.
And I think you're missing the whole point of the photoshoot. Yes, it is hot and sexy, of course. I wouldn't even of think of trying to deny that.
But I don't think it's nasty at all, it shows the beauty of love and tenderness. Love and making love is as natural thing that's part of being alive, and the reason why we came to this world as well.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 06:55

Ender's Girl

maybe read the context of the photoset first

http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/588620.html

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/34622.html

ANAN nude section is kinda famous in Japan and it's an honer for artists to pose for it. I remember when the famous baseball player did it for ANAN a couple of years ago. ANAN sold around 700,000 copies.

Jin's photoset isn't nasty. Those are sweet love scenes. You can probably say it's kinda Eroism but not nasty. Anyway, read the context first and at least wait for the clear scans coming out.

about piislove94, she's a little trouble maker here. I also don't think her latest posts very problematic, but nobody here would bother to be nice to her because she really was (maybe still is) a basher.

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Sep 22nd, '09, 14:22

lol, girls, you're fun to read :D
Karate-ka wrote: Kimura did this, Yamapi did this, Matsumoto did this, no one realy complained about that. But behold when someone from KAT-TUN does it, its a f**king crime isnt it?
Thats how a lot of haters do it, making a f**king drama wether its good or bad.
But look around when something happens to anyone else from JE those hypcrit haters all has the same attitude "they either praise them or easily forgive them even if they are not fans".

not true. There is always a reaction to AnAn, crazy fans are everywhere. I believe it also comes from how Johnnies are marketed - available. Count in differences in religions and here you are, when they're posing naked with girls (and foreign on top of that) = scandalous

There's actually almost nothing going on now. Not like with Yamapi's shoot last year for example. With NEWS fans being generally younger and his image of 'boy next door', it came as a real shock. And tons of girls went 'omg, after seeing this, I can't be his fan anymore!'.

It's not like everyone wants to automatically harm <i>your JinJin</i> :D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 22nd, '09, 15:31

Zvemi wrote:lol, girls, you're fun to read :D
Karate-ka wrote: Kimura did this, Yamapi did this, Matsumoto did this, no one realy complained about that. But behold when someone from KAT-TUN does it, its a f**king crime isnt it?
Thats how a lot of haters do it, making a f**king drama wether its good or bad.
But look around when something happens to anyone else from JE those hypcrit haters all has the same attitude "they either praise them or easily forgive them even if they are not fans".

not true. There is always a reaction to AnAn, crazy fans are everywhere. I believe it also comes from how Johnnies are marketed - available. Count in differences in religions and here you are, when they're posing naked with girls (and foreign on top of that) = scandalous

There's actually almost nothing going on now. Not like with Yamapi's shoot last year for example. With NEWS fans being generally younger and his image of 'boy next door', it came as a real shock. And tons of girls went 'omg, after seeing this, I can't be his fan anymore!'.

It's not like everyone wants to automatically harm <i>your JinJin</i> :D
Okay thats a given but still, some people does make a drama when KAT-TUN does something.

Like miss piislove here.

I mean they even made stupid comunity against KAT-TUN just because they dont like theire style?
Sometimes i got the impression that they hate them because they are not GAY enough.

Yeah forgive if im making a drama about now but seriously if you think thats weird you should see it when you do this stuff against the other fandom.

BTW im a boy, i got the feeling that you might think im a girl.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 16:24

Zvemi

you probably misunderstood things here. Our cold attitude towards piislove is because she's a Jin hater (see she can't even hide it for once), nothing else.

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 22nd, '09, 16:58

Really can't understand why haters go make a big deal out of everything.
But, they are really dumb sometimes. They hate the idol/singer/etc., yet they're talking about them and making sites 'bout them, even tho if they're bashing them. Dear god, tell me why are they so dumb.

Anyways. Hope i could post this here.
Here are some JinJin icons i made for you guys. ((: You can use them freely here on D-A, but please credit. ((:
Image Image Image Image Image
Hope you like them. ((:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 17:19

Janja

WOW I seriously love the icons you made. You are really great in photoshop. Very nice^^

yeah poor those bashers. They never learn the best way to bash someone is to ignore and forget the one they hate.
---------------------

btw another news about Jin's ANAN issue. I love how they call him Akanishi JINJIN~XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 22nd, '09, 17:32

Mirokujin wrote:Janja

WOW I seriously love the icons you made. You are really great in photoshop. Very nice^^

yeah poor those bashers. They never learn the best way to bash someone is to ignore and forget the one they hate.
---------------------

btw another news about Jin's ANAN issue. I love how they call him Akanishi JINJIN~XD

Hey its "care" seriously they realy are promoting the solo thingy. Ofcourse im all for it.

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Sep 22nd, '09, 17:33

Karate-ka wrote:Okay thats a given but still, some people does make a drama when KAT-TUN does something.

Like miss piislove here.

I mean they even made stupid comunity against KAT-TUN just because they dont like theire style?
Sometimes i got the impression that they hate them because they are not GAY enough.

Yeah forgive if im making a drama about now but seriously if you think thats weird you should see it when you do this stuff against the other fandom.

BTW im a boy, i got the feeling that you might think im a girl.
girls and boys then, sorry :wink:

I'm in more fandoms and believe me, KAT-TUN has some of the most agitated fans :D so, you don't like them because they don't like KAT-TUN or Jin, ok. I mean, hello, if you don't want them to overreact, don't do it yourself. But that's not what I originally wanted to say, feel free to ignore me.

It's not like everything and everyone is against Jin, from Johnny (Mary to be exact) to some user here. If you still believe so, please, do some research first. Which is exactly what someone here said in different context on a last page or so - do some research.

have a nice day :wink:

oberon

Post by oberon » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:00

Have you guys seen this:

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=12767#comments

It's about Jin eating some whale meat.
I didn't think that Johnny would endorse this kind of stuff.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:01

Zvemi wrote:
I'm in more fandoms and believe me, KAT-TUN has some of the most agitated fans :D so, you don't like them because they don't like KAT-TUN or Jin, ok. I mean, hello, if you don't want them to overreact, don't do it yourself. But that's not what I originally wanted to say, feel free to ignore me.
I know there are KAT-TUN fans like that, but the thing is most of the haters see always one side. They call us, this and that, but they have some of them who do the same stupid things and when someone points it out they either ignore it or say stuff like yeah thats only the noobs.
But when its coming to our fandom they mostly generalise us the same way as the stupid ones.
Oh then they think its strange that im pissed.

I know KAT-TUN some stupid and dumb fans but its not all of us, like most people like to generalise us.

Every fandon has its stupid ones, if they are blind to see that they need help.

Piislove is obvious a NEWS fan i know a few that i rather hang out with then her. Simply she is one of the stupid ones. Cause i aint seeing other NEWS fans doing the same stuff like that here in this thread.

I wont do that, to the yamapi thread, one if i dont like him i dont need to know anything about him. I wont bother his fans either.

But what she did, is realy annoying.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:24

oberon

a controversial topic in the world about whale hunting ne~
I don't feel comfortable about the Japanese tradition to hunt whale, but it's their tradition. It's not that Jin wants to eat whale meat (apparently he never ate before), it's the TV program showing the local culture of Nagasaki.

That post has lots of funny comments. This one really made me laugh~XD

If you eat beef, you anger the Indian gods.

If you eat pork, you anger the Jewish gods.

If you eat goat, the nomads hate you.

If you eat lamb, the ranchers hate you.

If you eat chicken, you will make PETA want to slap you with pulled parsleys.

If you eat dog and monkey, you make every non-Asian hate you.

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:26

Mirokujin wrote:oberon

a controversial topic in the world about whale hunting ne~
I don't feel comfortable about the Japanese tradition to hunt whale, but it's their tradition. It's not that Jin wants to eat whale meat (apparently he never ate before), it's the TV program showing the local culture of Nagasaki.

That post has lots of funny comments. This one really made me laugh~XD

If you eat beef, you anger the Indian gods.

If you eat pork, you anger the Jewish gods.

If you eat goat, the nomads hate you.

If you eat lamb, the ranchers hate you.

If you eat chicken, you will make PETA want to slap you with pulled parsleys.

If you eat dog and monkey, you make every non-Asian hate you.
Exactly my thoughts

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:36

I know some of the haters on the internet are really scary. They're really out to destroy the singer/idol. Like what the Korean netizens did to Jaebeom, the leader of 2PM. They really drove him away back to his home country. They even petition for him to commit suicide just because of something he said when he was a teenager. The Korean netizens are now known for the scariest haters out there. Even the Japanese netizens are scared of them. You can read about the whole incidence here:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_s ... _netizens/

Personally, I don't know why people have to go bash and hate on other people's favorite artist/artists just because they don't like that person/persons. Wouldn't it be easier if you don't like that person, just stay away and don't bother?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 22nd, '09, 18:55

LOL I dissapear for a little and then again XD

People, just ignore as we always do and give her the down vote as the mods told us to do :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

We are having a great time with this BEAUTIFUL AN AN shoot and we have to enjoy it!!!!!!

In my case my fav one is the bed one, bold and all it just shows a beautiful scene where nothing is seen, not even of the girl's body as in other shoots.
It's a beautiful composition, the lighting and coloring is great, i love the contrast betweeen Jin's skin and the girl's, maybe if they had narrowed the perspective it would have been more powerful but all in all it's a great picture and manages it's objective of getting a reaction of the viewer.
The human body is really beautiful and artistic if properly appreciated and taken.

LOL just realized my Art Historian background came totally for me with this shoot

Another personal reflection
It was also entertaining to read all the "OMG nooo!!", the "Oh not that's horrible" ones or the "i didn't expect this" reactions; didn't realize there were so many sexually repressed, teens facing their own sexuality awakening and innocents in general around ^^
Being in the ranks of the older fans (in all senses) i shouldn't be surprised by that, sooner or later all have to come to terms with this issues, better start early than never.
Specially like the "didn't expect this" ones XD since BANDAGE was announced, and it's been a while....it was just a matter of time :lol

Zvemi

Don't think we here are crazy or something for how we behave towards that one, as Sokarijo, Mirokujin and Harle said she is a known hater that just likes to come here to speak ill of Jin and stirr problems, well, here and several other threads, that's why mods called her attention already, i just opt for ignoring her totally.

Sokarijo

You get nothing for yourself by getting angry ^^ just ignore her, maybe one day she will grow up and behave like an adult and realize that people hate what they see as a menace even when it is not.

Janja

FANTASTIC WORK!!

I just envy you soooo much ¬¬ I am a total neglect with photoshop XD

You are right, as Mirokujin said too, haters never learn that the best way to "hate" is by ignoring the hated object and not help publiciting them 8)

Mirokujin

I don't like it either but i understand it's a part of their tradition
even as a spaniard i am against the bull fighting but i also understand it's part of the tradition even when i don't approve

i luv jin

What happened to that korean singer was tremendously scary, not to mention totally unfair, and i am not into korean entertainment

Exactly, that's what anyone with brain (and using it) would do, if you don't like someone, ignore that one and use the time you spend hating he/she liking the one you like.

Hey!! We are straying from the topic!!! XD We must go back to enjoy Jin's An An!!!!

Janja

Post by Janja » Sep 22nd, '09, 19:03

Ginoru & Mirokujin

Thanks ~
I'm very glad u like it ~ :33 I'll make more when i'll have time, i'll maybe even make signatures ~ ((:

And dear god @ the Korean singer. Wtf is these ppl's problem.. Signing a petition for him to commit suicide..? Wow.. I never really thought netizens could be like THAT.. Poor him, and as Ginoru said, it's really unfair.. I wonder if he'll ever return back to his singing career... I feel sorry for his fans, i can't even imagine what would happen if that was to happen to Jin. :\

And yeah, the AnAn pics are amaaaaazing. *-* His body is like, WOW. <33

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 20:08

Janja wrote:Ginoru & Mirokujin
i'll maybe even make signatures ~ ((:
That'll be really awesome! 8)
I still love my rescue siggy very much :wub: but I guess it's about time to change.

LJ has ANAN scans available
http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 81777.html

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 22nd, '09, 21:24

Ginoru wrote:
i luv jin

What happened to that korean singer was tremendously scary, not to mention totally unfair, and i am not into korean entertainment

Exactly, that's what anyone with brain (and using it) would do, if you don't like someone, ignore that one and use the time you spend hating he/she liking the one you like.

Hey!! We are straying from the topic!!! XD We must go back to enjoy Jin's An An!!!!
I know, right? that's why whatever the haters said about Jin and I'm sure there are plenty of Jin haters out there. I just don't care. The haters should really devote their energy to love their own idols. I wouldn't waste my time and energy to go bash someone I don't really care for. And I'm really glad that he's Japanese and not Korean. Japanese fans seem to be more level-headed and not as cruel.

OK, back to enjoying Jin's Anan. I read that the newspapers reported Anan wanted Jin to do this special Love issue because he is the sexiest man to the Japanese women right now. Haha, that's good to know but isn't Kimutaku still the sexiest man in Japan?

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 22nd, '09, 21:47

i luv jin wrote:
Ginoru wrote:
i luv jin

I know, right? that's why whatever the haters said about Jin and I'm sure there are plenty of Jin haters out there. I just don't care. The haters should really devote their energy to love their own idols. I wouldn't waste my time and energy to go bash someone I don't really care for. And I'm really glad that he's Japanese and not Korean. Japanese fans seem to be more level-headed and not as cruel.

OK, back to enjoying Jin's Anan. I read that the newspapers reported Anan wanted Jin to do this special Love issue because he is the sexiest man to the Japanese women right now. Haha, that's good to know but isn't Kimutaku still the sexiest man in Japan?
Maybe the editors are trying to hint us something **wink**

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 22nd, '09, 22:56

Ginoru wrote:
if you don't like someone, ignore that one and use the time you spend hating he/she liking the one you like.

Very well said Ginoru :thumleft:

and i didn't know that girl is a troublemaker at first and i even thanked her :glare:

anyway the best policy with those kind of ppl is IGNORANCE

GUYS....i've listened to Wonder its a CK and jin duet..i know it's older than helpless night but i adored it ...is there any clearer version or best quality of it?!... :-(

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 22nd, '09, 23:57

i luv jin wrote: OK, back to enjoying Jin's Anan. I read that the newspapers reported Anan wanted Jin to do this special Love issue because he is the sexiest man to the Japanese women right now. Haha, that's good to know but isn't Kimutaku still the sexiest man in Japan?
maybe the difference is--

Jin is the sexiest to girls in Japan, while kimura is the sexiest to women in Japan~|o|~jk
Mai-Soon wrote: and i didn't know that girl is a troublemaker at first and i even thanked her :glare:
click thumb down button under her post if you think she's talking ill about Jin. once it gets five votes for thumb-down, her post will be automatically deleted by the system.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Sep 23rd, '09, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 23rd, '09, 01:31

Mirokujin
Well, you know... all girls have to turn into women someday, and the crown princes of today get to be kings in the future >w<
**giggles**
I really hope you meant "sexiest", though o:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 23rd, '09, 02:34

Harle wrote:Mirokujin
Well, you know... all girls have to turn into women someday, and the crown princes of today get to be kings in the future >w<
**giggles**
oops what a mistake~DX

Harle

Post by Harle » Sep 23rd, '09, 02:52

LOL I understood it anyway XD

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Sep 23rd, '09, 08:33

Harle wrote:Ender's Girl
Piislove94's comment was inmature. That's why I ignored it.
And I think you're missing the whole point of the photoshoot. Yes, it is hot and sexy, of course. I wouldn't even of think of trying to deny that.
But I don't think it's nasty at all, it shows the beauty of love and tenderness. Love and making love is as natural thing that's part of being alive, and the reason why we came to this world as well.
Mirokujin wrote:Ender's Girl
maybe read the context of the photoset first

http://community.livejournal.com/jin_daily/588620.html

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/34622.html

ANAN nude section is kinda famous in Japan and it's an honer for artists to pose for it. I remember when the famous baseball player did it for ANAN a couple of years ago. ANAN sold around 700,000 copies.

Jin's photoset isn't nasty. Those are sweet love scenes. You can probably say it's kinda Eroism but not nasty. Anyway, read the context first and at least wait for the clear scans coming out.

about piislove94, she's a little trouble maker here. I also don't think her latest posts very problematic, but nobody here would bother to be nice to her because she really was (maybe still is) a basher.
Thanks for the links. :-) The BTS info and the insights that you shared were quite... interesting. :D

I'm obviously not the biggest Jin fan--although I do like him to a reasonable extent. As an actor, he's... just okay. (Adequate but no great shakes in Gokusen 2, much better in Anego, and we'll see how he fares in Bandage, yes? :P ) I think I like him better as a singer (being the only KAT-TUN member who can sing, IMHO :whistling: ), although that overplayed KT bad-boy image can really grate on the non-hardcore fans. So for the benefit of the fans here, I'm not a JinJin Junkie, but I AM interested enough in the guy to want to follow his career... plus, he IS awfully cute, hehe.

I may come across as cynical and mercenary, BUT I'm under no illusions about the motivation behind that AnAn shoot (or any racy magazine spread, for that matter). No matter what the interviews or press releases claim, do you really think it's just about showing the "beauty of love and tenderness," and how love-making is "natural" and about "being alive" and all that? :rofl: Wake up and smell the coffee. :roll It's all about sex, and sexuality, and sensuality. Sex sells. Sex always sells. And I'm not saying it's a good or bad thing. But it IS reality... plus a fool-proof marketing tool to get more starry-eyed devotees to buy copies of X's magazine issue, or Y's photo book, or Z's workout video (lol) by the truckload. (Why do you think those KT lads keep workin' their oversexed, uber-hormonal, we-are-KT-and-we-like-to-dry-hump-each-other-during-concerts image? Sex. Sells. Baby.)

That being established, if you judge any sexy, provocative picture by its... aesthetic quality and artistic merit, there's an entire spectrum of tastefulness to choose from, ranging from the excellent (Annie Leibovitz's Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair spreads)... to the downright execrable (So Ji-sub's 2007 The Brown Bunny-inspired photo shoot, anyone? :twisted: ). (I won't even go into the adult publications that claim no pretense to "art," and remain the happy little purveyors of guilt-free pleasure that they are. :D ) I'm sure we have different standards of art and aesthetics, so I'll leave it to you to decide where the Jin AnAn shoot finds its place. But HQ or not, these pics don't... exactly... look like something Annie Leibovitz would claim as hers, lol. :wink:

And as for piislove94's (putative) rabble-rousing, I understand that her past... activity in this thread has placed all of you on the defensive. But perhaps you're being... too defensive? :scratch: If Akanishi Jin is man enough for that risque little AnAn shoot, then his fans ought to know how to take the heat for their idol--good press or bad press. :roll I'm a huuuuge Kimura fan, and I've encountered a LOT of criticism about him (his looks, his acting ability, his choice of roles, his arrogance, etc. etc.), but it's no skin off MY nose when I read those disparaging remarks about him. Why get myself all worked up? He's a public figure--and thus fair game, so it's all par for the course, baby. Just saying. :wink:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Sep 23rd, '09, 09:51

Ender's Girl

Like I said I always prefer Popeye more than ANAN and photography wise there are lot's of better magazines than popeye for sure in Japan. No one is over estimating ANAN photography here. It's just another fashion magazine which does better photos for its nude sections than its regular ones. If you were here before, you would know that no one really wanted to see Jin in ANAN nude set cause we liked Jin more with clothes~XD However, things turned out to be not so bad and actually I like those photos.

The way to openly talk about sex and sex related issues through certain media and art forms is actually one of the reasons I like Japanese culture^^ ANAN nude pics probably don''t have super high artistic quality but they are certainly not porn. Why ppl make a fuss on it I totally don't understand. I still think those are nice pictures to look at and they are sweet love scenes that happen between lovers in everyday life.

BTW, Kimura posed for ANAN in 1998 when he's 25. Hints of blow job and other making-love details are in his photo set. I like kimura's pictures there very much and see him extremely sexy there. What do you think about those pics? Were you shocked when you saw them?

You are welcome here. It's nice to see non-Jin fans giving their point of views of Jin and his projects. However, we don't take bashers. piislove94 is simply a basher. We are trying our best to ignore her. That's it.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Sep 23rd, '09, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Sep 23rd, '09, 16:23

Mirokujin wrote:
Harle wrote:Mirokujin
**giggles**
oops what a mistake~DX
haha, yeah, that'll be nice. I'll be happy for him. But even if he's not the king or Kimura's heir, I still support him and be his fan. I don't really care if he's not the best actor but I do think he's a talented singer. Kimura is the best actor but his singing is so so. Nobody is perfect. I like Jin for who he is. It'll be nice to see him as the best but even if he disappears from show biz tomorrow. I still love him.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Sep 23rd, '09, 16:28

Bandage preview is already out..and Jin looks AWESOME here :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlaB9XTzLY

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 23rd, '09, 16:30

Mai-Soon wrote:Bandage preview is already out..and Jin looks AWESOME here :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlaB9XTzLY
Yes more, i need more...

lovely complex

Post by lovely complex » Sep 23rd, '09, 16:35

Mai-Soon wrote:Bandage preview is already out..and Jin looks AWESOME here :wub: