Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 8th, '09, 02:07

Endexus
There are other sites that are way faster to share those kind of things, you just have to search for them. ;)

Janja
It does look a bit shorter, but it may be because his bangs are longer now.
And he also looks thinner O:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 9th, '09, 17:44

Mai-chan

It was really funny XD Maru is soooo innocent LOOL

Ruby

Toootally LOOOL XD

I think that Maru was more shocked seeing them looking than them actually doing it XDXD

Janja

The studio filming can have been done weeks ago, they do more than one show by filming you can tell because in more than one Cartoon they had the same hairstyle, clothes...and they use the filming freely

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 9th, '09, 20:36

hey we reached the 200th page

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 12th, '09, 12:18

Ginoru

Yes..Maru is awesome..i was just re-watching CK ,this ep with Rihanna and when she asked them about the places they recommend her to visit in Japan ,and Maru said quickly MY HOUSE...lol..he is very funny ,i really like him since then!..and i do like when Jin keeps bullying him...XD

Karate-ka

Yeahhh...happy 200 pages ..i hope we keep going till the 2.000.000th page :D

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 12th, '09, 12:44

cool!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 12th, '09, 20:22

yesterday Bandage trailer was shown on screen in certain cinemas. Reports said that the audience just screamed when Jin's face showed up on screen. The story seems quite sad tho.

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 14th, '09, 12:52

hello, i\m back again.

i've been lurking these past days, but since it reached the 200th page already, i decided to post. haha

happy birthday karate-ka! sorry, i'm late. :(

yay, i'm happy for the reaction of Maru and Ueda, i just hope there's a video for that.
i want to see JIN showing his magazine. haha

oh, before i forget. there's a battle between Jpop and Kpop, and KAT-TUN and DBSK are the ones fighting in the semi finals. here's the link:
http://channelv.com/rde/v/3564_3567.htm

i have 10 accounts already, but DBSK votes are fast, as expected. but there's not much difference between their votes. just if you have time, maybe you can vote for KAT-TUN too, then it would be between KT and arashi in the finals. :)

btw, jin's so hot in ANan magazine. i wonder about their feelings during the shoot. XD

until the next post. :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 15th, '09, 15:20

Mai chan

He is, specially because he has little chances to shine so much or to be the teasing one like this week in R-One :lol

Yeah that's how this guys show their love lol and JinDaRu are a really funny bullying triangle XD love it when Maru fights back like in the wedding at the end of the last season of Cartoon, Jin finally got a good punch XD
Or this other one XD JinDaRu at their best XD JinDa teasing Maru and like always Ueda scaping unscratched and Jin getting it

Mirokujin

Great!! now i just hope the longer trailer is good too

leenkath16

Hi!

Yes! We have had two really cute weeks with R-One (last week and this one ^^) I can't help but having this image of a little kid pulling at his bigger brother's sleeve to make him look XD "Ne, ne, Tat-chan tell meee"!!! LOL
I'd love to be able to give that scene a look too but we never get such luck, backstages, photoshoots...they never film those things and we always miss good things

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 16th, '09, 08:28

BANDAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER NOW ON CDJAPAN :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
HMV and Yeasia sure will update too.I'm so happy.I'm ready to preorder it as soon as it is out on HMV :wub: It worth long waiting :D

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 16th, '09, 12:13

Ginoru

yes, we miss those happy times. the members of the staff are lucky! XD
i really miss JinDa! yay, here i go again, making pairs. XD\

yay ruby_fann

thanks for the info.
hope i will have enough money, i would really want to orger
i still have to save for the btr dvd. xD

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Oct 16th, '09, 16:43

I just pre-order the Limited Edtion of Bandage single but this single is limited pressing meaning it's only on sale until 12/29? the way they release it looks like White Xmas CD.

I can't wait to get my copy of the single, plus PV and making of DVD..:)

chisato

Post by chisato » Oct 16th, '09, 18:22

I just pre-ordered both editions on yesasia!!! I can't wait to watch the PV, this is so exciting!! :cheers:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 17th, '09, 13:15

damn my internet was out all week

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 19th, '09, 07:19

Hey guys,I have another very good news for you.
BANDAGE TRAILER IS ALREADY OUT :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
you can watch it on Bandage official web http://bandage-movie.jp/index.html
Look like there are a lot of people visiting it at the same time because the trailer is loaded very slowly :-( Anyway,the prize of waiting is fabulous right? :wink:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 19th, '09, 08:47

http://www.youtube.com/user/BPKran#p/a

Hey guys the trailer is out youtube. Man i love the songs. The new one is very beautifull.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 19th, '09, 17:50

yeah the new song is BEAUTIFUL!! and very Kobayashi type of song.

I think D-addicts had virus before== My cp got a bit crashed because of that==+

So far I ordered four Bandage cds~XD The regular one is cheap anyway. Maybe I'll order more when I have enough money. It's his first single, let's all support him^^.

Janja

Post by Janja » Oct 19th, '09, 19:32

I'm soo happyhypersupergigglybubbly right now. I'm so gonna order the CDs.. >w<

And oh damn, the trailer :wub: :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 19th, '09, 19:42

I dunno are those cd's region coded?

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 19th, '09, 20:12

Ginoru
Ahhh..our poor Jin :lol

but Ueda not to blame though...Jin was the one who should ran to save his life :D

BANDAGE trailer :w00t: :w00t:

I LOVE it...wanna watch the movie now :wub: :cry:

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Oct 19th, '09, 22:58

]PLEASE SUPPORT JIN AND ORDER THE SINGLE FROM ANY ONLINE STORES:
]

CDJapan

LE: http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5183
Limited Pressing: http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5185

YesAsia
LE: http://www.yesasia.com/global/bandage-s ... /info.html
Limited Pressing: http://www.yesasia.com/global/bandage-l ... /info.html

HMV
LE: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3697587
Limited Pressing: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3697592

It looks like the Limited Edition has been sold out on Amazon and Tower Records already. But CDJapan and YesAsia still have them. I'm hoping BANDAGE will be #1 on the Oricon so that we'll get to see Jin performing with Takeshi Kobayashi on MUSIC STATION. This is a chance of a lifetime for him. I'm crossing my fingers

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 20th, '09, 06:56

but still is it region coded, sorry im not an expert on this stuff, but i want to make sure if i buy stuf that i can actualy play it.

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Oct 20th, '09, 16:54

Karate-ka

the DVD is region-2 as CDJapan said under the link if you live in Japan, EUROPE, and the Middle East, you can play the DVD.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 20th, '09, 18:41

Ruby

Already ordered mine :)

Yeah!! Already watched and the new song sounds great too :D

leenkath16

Yeah there have many reports of what happens behind the scenes and most are really funny pity we don't see them

Well, pairs are ok, after all they are friends, pairings is what it's far beyond the line XD

i luv jin

Thinking possitive (very possitive) that gives space to have another single or a decent OST or something with the 5 rumored songs

And i love the SOLD OUT news 8) And i really hope for some music performance promotion!!!

Mirokujin

Yeah and maybe jiji realizes he can use him for something else than magazine shoots ;)

Mai-chan

Not the first time Ueda gets Jin into a mess XD they are always like that LOL

Sokarijo

As far as i know Audio CDs are not region coded, those are just DVDs, in my case i have no problem since i am in Europe i share region with Japan :)

chisato

Post by chisato » Oct 20th, '09, 19:46

the BANDAGE trailer looks good!!!! ahh, I'm so excited!!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 20th, '09, 19:56

@:where from europe im also from europe...

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 20th, '09, 22:06

Then you have no problems, neither for audio nor dvd :) I already bought quite a few and all work perfectly ;)

Akame Lova

hi

Post by Akame Lova » Oct 21st, '09, 15:12

Hello

I'm new here

I hope you will accept me :roll

I'm from the State of Saudi Arabia .. Not mastered English well :P

But I really want to be with you :wub: :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 21st, '09, 16:09

@: no i already get that but where are you from which european country?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 21st, '09, 16:22

Lova

Can i use Lova? sounds like the Loba(she wolf) in "Butterfly" for me :P

Sure, be welcome :)

Unfortunatelly you won't find many akames here :-)

Sokarijo

LOL
I am from Spain, you?

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 21st, '09, 16:48

Hi,
I strolled here from Ueda stream (not that I'm leaving those one but as I'm Jin's fan too I thought why not? And I was spying on conversations for some time now).

Greatings to everyone!

To you Ginoru especially! For encouragement and information sharing :-)

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 21st, '09, 18:28

Ginoru
Ahh, i see...and i always credit the peaceful aura to Tat-Chan *silly me*
WOW..you are from Spain ..I LOVE Spain , i dream to visit it once , my cousin went there and she said it's almost Paradise :w00t:

Akame Lova & shiofmedea

you are extremely welcome... :-)

i've seen BANDAGE trailer for the 10000000000000th time now already ...i don't get enough from it ..wanna watch the movie before i go crazy more than that :crazy:

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 21st, '09, 19:43

nice pics

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 21st, '09, 20:10

Welcome newbies!!
Enjoy staying here ne~^^

Mai-chan

you are crazy!! I only watched for one hundred times~XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 22nd, '09, 06:59

^^Welcome you,all the new members of this thread :-)
I'm so happy to hear good news about Jin first single outside Kat-tun :roll I just open a new account and make my new visa debit card and I can't get it until Nov 5th :-( Hope that the single is still available for ordering :roll (but in fact if it sells out it means Lands is doing very good,oh so comfused :goggle: )
I think if you play the DVD using the DVD player,region code is not a problem.I live in Vietnam and my DVD player plays it smoothly.The region code only applies when you use your PC to play because of the DVD drive changing code problem 8)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 22nd, '09, 11:33

Thanks for greetings
And for all with region code issue:
DVD standard or rather "selling standard" has 5 regions. It means generally that your DVD player and your DVD disc must be coded in the same region standard to avoid compatibiity problems. In simple words: big 2 on world globe sign on your DVD player means that Japan made DVD disc will play on your DVD player. From what I remember Japan and Europe are region 2, USA, Kanada - region 1, Australia - region 4 (I have DVDs from countries/continents above so my knowledge). But there are DVD players - usually not high tech - which are so called multiregion coded. In this case you can play any DVD disc. And there could be so called 0 zone DVD players and disc - it's the same as multiregion ones. For computers: you can have coded DVD player usually with option to choose your region, usually 10 times you can change that. And there are programs on web which can help you to block counter or mask it. And of course here I'm only described licenced DVDs (there are DVDs on sale with no code - I'm not sure about legal status of them, it's gray zone I think). I think it's all. I hope it will help.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 22nd, '09, 11:37

ups, sorry there are 6 zones : China is 6 zone for sure.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 22nd, '09, 12:16

Thanks for greetings
DVD standard or rather "selling standard" has 5 regions. It means generally that your DVD player and your DVD disc must be coded in the same region standard to avoid compatibiity problems. In simple words: big 2 on world globe sign on your DVD player means that Japan made DVD disc will play on your DVD player. From what I remember Japan and Europe are region 2, USA, Kanada - region 1, Australia - region 4 (I have DVDs from countries/continents above so my knowledge). But there are DVD players - usually not high tech - which are so called multiregion coded. In this case you can play any DVD disc. And there could be so called 0 zone DVD players and disc - it's the same as multiregion ones. For computers: you can have coded DVD player usually with option to choose your region, usually 10 times you can change that. And there are programs on web which can help you to block counter or mask it. And of course here I'm only described licenced DVDs (there are DVDs on sale with no code - I'm not sure about legal status of them, it's gray zone I think). I think it's all. I hope it will help.

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 22nd, '09, 14:58

yay, i hope i can go home so that i'll ask my parents their credit card and pre-order both. i hope it will not be sold out until i order it. xDDD

yesasia is fine, right? it's my first time so i really don't know where to order. LOL

and about the region code, i've read it somewhere, i forgot which site, that there shouldn't be a problem in playing DVDs, no matter what region, in your pc. it's just about the DVD player which can't play DVD from region codes other than where it was made. and i guess everyone is using their PC, so that shouldn't be a problem. :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 22nd, '09, 17:06

@ GInoru: Im from the netherlands

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 22nd, '09, 20:31

my favorite pic from Popolo

Bakanishi

Post by Bakanishi » Oct 23rd, '09, 03:32

^ is he using an iphone?

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Oct 23rd, '09, 11:45

Mirokujin
Wow,very cool pic :wub: I just downloaded Popolo mag :-)
Bakanishi
I don't think so.Kat-tun was NTT docomo representative so I think it may be NTT Docomo.Moreover,NTT Docomo seems to be the most popular cellphone brand in Japan(because I see it sponsor many dramas :D )But it's just my guess^^
BTW,I want to buy Ntt Docomo phone but it's said that outside Japan,these cellphone catch signal badly :-(

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 23rd, '09, 12:41

mirokujin, yaay, thanks for the pic. now i have to dl that mag. ^^

bakanishi, i think what ruby_fann had said is right. their NTT docomo models, and they forever will be. LOL

ruby_fann, me too, me too! i really want to own docomo too, and let Jin sign it. xDDDD but i don't have enough money! hahaha. recently, there's a lot of things we have to buy, right? or it's just me. xDDD

Bakanishi

Post by Bakanishi » Oct 23rd, '09, 14:48

ruby_fann wrote:Mirokujin
Wow,very cool pic :wub: I just downloaded Popolo mag :-)
Bakanishi
I don't think so.Kat-tun was NTT docomo representative so I think it may be NTT Docomo.Moreover,NTT Docomo seems to be the most popular cellphone brand in Japan(because I see it sponsor many dramas :D )But it's just my guess^^
BTW,I want to buy Ntt Docomo phone but it's said that outside Japan,these cellphone catch signal badly :-(
i thought their contract already expired and docomo didn't renew their contract.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 24th, '09, 03:44

Mirokujin
Yes i'm...now i've reached to 200000000000000000 views :mrgreen:

ah and thanks for the pic...Don't he looks here like Tackey or i have to change my contact lenses ? :unsure:

cj_0908

Post by cj_0908 » Oct 24th, '09, 04:25

shiofmedea wrote:Thanks for greetings
to get past the region codes i think VLC player might work.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 26th, '09, 18:18

shiofmedea

Welcome around this lands!! We will keep on seeing each other in both threads XD

Mai-chan

LOL Nope, as Jin has said many times, Tatchan is not like people think he is ;) not the first time he has got Jin into doing something and Jin got caught :P Jin is the silly one since he keeps on doing what Tatchan "suggests" him XD
Yep, but i am from the north-west, this looks more like Ireland or Scotland than the normal image people has of Spain :) I live in a place that has been officially named Natural Paradise
Omg So many times XD and what do you feel when you watch it?

LOL Jin and Takki anly looked kind of alike when they were kids XD and not always

eenkath16

Now there are DVD players that can read all regions, but i have less problems with reading all kind of things in my comp than on DVD players XD

Sokarijo

Not far!! :) Hope to visit one day ;)

Mirokujin

This time i liked Myojo better, Jin's pics with Junno were really cute ^^

But the socks there XDXD

Ruby

That's when those phones catch signal at all... the servers in Japan are different from the rest of countries, one of the ones we have in my country works with Docomo and not even that way their phones work properly here ¬¬

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 26th, '09, 19:01

Ginoru
that's why he is BAKAnishi i think :lol :lol :mrgreen:
Scotland and Ireland aren't bad themselves , Europe comes the second place after Japan in my - will travel to - list :w00t: and Spain will be the first country in Europe to visit since it's the nearest :roll ....
BANDAGE Trailer actually and after turning it into mp4 file is in my cell phone whenever i feel bad or stressed i watch it ... it helps a lot , just knowing that there is something awesome gonna happen soon - the movie release- although i know the Cinemas here don't show Japanese movies :-( ..but still just the idea cheers me up :cheers: *thinking of the DVD release now already*

never seen young tacky ..gotta check that though...

Edit:...

just found this video , i didn't understand a word ,but at the end something cute happened :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuTAECr ... re=related

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 27th, '09, 00:23

Mai-Soon wrote:Ginoru

just found this video , i didn't understand a word ,but at the end something cute happened :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuTAECr ... re=related
ehh? i never thought it was KAT-TUN style until i saw the tags.
taguchi's and koki's voices are really different. but i can still recognize jin's voice. xD

thanks for this. i hope i'm the phone jin was using. :wub: :wub:

EDIT:

LOL why did that uploader placed KAT-TUN style on the tags? xDD
so that was why i wonder why koki and taguchi have weird voices on radio. xDDD
i'm so stupid, believing that it was KT style. xDD well, Jin is, too. :p

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '09, 16:41

leenkath16
lol
Their voices sound diferent because those were Hina and Toma XD
The radio show was Recomen, not KT Style. (November 1, 2007)
They talked to Jin and Yoko while they were on the set of Yukan Club.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 27th, '09, 19:04

Harle wrote:leenkath16
lol
Bingo, that was not kt style.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '09, 19:07

:lol
Last edited by Harle on Oct 27th, '09, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 27th, '09, 20:50

Informing sheet of the inside premier for NTV and TOHO insiders and journalists on Oct22

One TOHO insider went and wrote that Jin was really kakkoi in the movie and the songs in the movie are beautiful. She also said that NTV probably won't advertise this movie much since it's a low-budget movie, so she's asking fans to buy the cds to support Jin.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 27th, '09, 21:01

I never liked stupid NTV, so whatever...

something good is we can see Jin on the cover of magazines with Kobayashi-san these days.

11/15 月刊songs(表紙/巻頭11頁)

11/27 +act(表紙/ 3~5頁)

12/10 CINEMA SQUARE(vol.28 表紙/巻頭特集)

オリ★スタ

Together they'll probably be in 7 magazines based on the information so far.

Jin alone will also have interviews for some fashion magazines.

11/21 vivi

11/28 with

and a movie magazine

10/31 cinemacinema (表紙/インタビュー)

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '09, 21:07

I quoted myself by mistake >.<

I can't wait to see the future magazines!!
Wait... Wait... Low budget? Really? D:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 27th, '09, 21:18

Harle wrote:I quoted myself by mistake >.<

I can't wait to see the future magazines!!
Wait... Wait... Low budget? Really? D:
Iwai-san‘s movies are mostly low budget movies because they are not commercial ones.

About the promotions, it really depends on the attitude of both NTV (the producer) and Johnny's entertainment (the agent of Jin). If they are supportive, we can have lots of promotions. If they are not, then we won't get much.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 27th, '09, 21:22

Mirokujin
Oh, I get it.
Good to know. Because that doesn't mean it's going to be bad at all. :)
I really hope JE supports Jin on this project. He deserves it for a change.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 28th, '09, 00:26

Harle wrote:leenkath16
lol
Aha..i'm sorry but the whole thing is in Japanese so i didn't know what program was that...

so it was Toma..YAY..apparently they seem close cuz he was calling him Jin only without SAN or KUN :-)

err low budget movie...well i know many low budget movies that became blockbusters!
i'm not biased,but i have a strong feeling for BANDAGE..l :thumright:

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Oct 28th, '09, 02:18

haha. sorry, i'm just stupid. LOL
Toma and Jin <3 i love them!

low-budget movie? i don't care! xD
as long as jin is in it, it will be the best! :wub: :wub:
but yeah, Johnny should support him.
he's one of the best in JE! :)

Bakanishi

Post by Bakanishi » Oct 28th, '09, 06:23

i hope they will support jin and give him lots of promo for the movie.i know it will become super big hit! :D
btw any news on the single?is it doing really really well???

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 28th, '09, 19:35

@: Harle Low budget? now im going to look for his movies.

Im fan of indymogul so i like stuff like this.

Movie not being comercialy targeted might be better, for one it seems more honest if it becomes a hit.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 28th, '09, 20:49

Karate-ka wrote:@: Harle Low budget? now im going to look for his movies.

Im fan of indymogul so i like stuff like this.

Movie not being comercialy targeted might be better, for one it seems more honest if it becomes a hit.
I suggest you to check Iwai's movies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunji_Iwai
Since he's the scriptwriter and producer of Bandage ^^

Swallowtail Butterfly and All About Lily Chou Chou are 2 of his best works. (And part of the Bandage cast also appear in those movies).
Last edited by Harle on Oct 28th, '09, 21:18, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Oct 28th, '09, 21:16

BTw i just read they did a press screening or are going too, doesnt that mean they are confident in hte movie?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 28th, '09, 22:56

Harle wrote: Swallowtail Butterfly and All About Lily Chou Chou are 2 of his best works. (And part of the Bandage cast also appear in those movies).
All About Lily Chou is really good. I fell in love with Kobayashi-san's music because of that. Too bad the photographer of Lily Chou and other Iwai movies died a few years ago, and that's probably one of the reasons why Iwai-san stopped directing movies.

I think the most well-known Iwai movie is Love Letter. Swallowtail Butterfly is kinda... :roll Music is good tho~
Karate-ka wrote:BTw i just read they did a press screening or are going too, doesnt that mean they are confident in hte movie?
Although Bandage is a low budget movie, it's not an independent movie and it will be on lots of cinemas (probably over 150-200 imo). NTV is the producer and the sponsor, TOHO is the organizer of the cinemas.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 29th, '09, 04:34

BTW, check Tsuyaka for Bandage information.
It's a kat-tun information board. As the CD promotions are going to start soon, there will be more Bandage information here.

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/37180.html

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 29th, '09, 17:23

Really? Then I'll download Love Letter as well, and will watch it before Swallowtail Butterfly when I have time ^^

I always look froward to Tsuyaka's news :D

chisato

Post by chisato » Oct 29th, '09, 18:11

yes!! can't wait for the CD promotion! I wonder if jin is gonna have a lot of live performances...

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 29th, '09, 20:59

Haters never stop ...do they?
my Chinese friend just told me she read in a Chinese Mag -dunno what was it- that Jin has been kicked out of JE...kinda stupid and hilarious ,ne?
anyway i believe haters are frenzied because Jin is too active and successful

ehhh,,anyone listened to BANDAGE the song ?..it's awesome..go Lands go :cheers:

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 29th, '09, 21:06

lol, they wish...
it was from a singaporean mag, though.

I did, and I can't wait to watch the PV.
But my favorite song so far is "The war of the 20 year olds".

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 29th, '09, 21:17

Harle wrote:lol, they wish...
it was from a singaporean mag, though.

I did, and I can't wait to watch the PV.
But my favorite song so far is "The war of the 20 year olds".
Actually my Friend lives in Singapore :-) ...but i -dunno why!- consider Singapore and Any Chinese speaking Country a Chinese country LOL :blink
they gonna made a pv outside the movie?...awesome :w00t:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 29th, '09, 22:33

Bandage PV will be out on Nov9
Kobayashi-san said it's kinda collage style. I wonder how it'll look like.

Harle

Post by Harle » Oct 29th, '09, 22:55

I hope it'll be awesome XD
He also used the "Time slice/frozen moment" filming technique:
http://www.digitalair.com/techniques/frozen_moment.html

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 30th, '09, 01:17

Harle wrote:I hope it'll be awesome XD
He also used the "Time slice/frozen moment" filming technique:
http://www.digitalair.com/techniques/frozen_moment.html
that looks cool ne~
but considering Kobayashi-san used 50 regular cameras not video cameras...I really wonder how it'll look like. Anyway Nov 9 isn't very far away~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 30th, '09, 02:50

Was having a weird thought

This is a low buget movie and all but the others by the same team were too and ended up winning prizes in Cinema Festivals, maybe if BANDAGE does well they would think on trying again XD I knowww weirddd

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 30th, '09, 03:05

Ginoru wrote:Was having a weird thought

This is a low buget movie and all but the others by the same team were too and ended up winning prizes in Cinema Festivals, maybe if BANDAGE does well they would think on trying again XD I knowww weirddd
well Bandage isn't directed by Iwai-san tho...
It's Kobayashi-san's first movie :whistling: