Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 20th, '09, 18:36

Mirokujin

About time Jijji decided to realize he had a singer to use! I wish i could go to the concert :(

ruby

LOL Who knows if i'll have him back here soon XD but not liking wine... good thing he can drink whatever here (and anyway :P i didn't like wine at his age either, now i have no problems with it 8) )

I liked Jin's hair in MS, he reminded me of a pompom, all fluffy XD

Yeah!! Pi totally attacked Jin's collarbone XD it was sooo funny to see Jin jumping like three meters!! LOL a pity this time he did not scream XD

diyaz

Of course he is happy! He has a movie, a single release and a live coming!! He is so happy to finally have some work after two years.... He was also really happy in the latest Cartoon :D.

I think the problem with MS is the old man XD i am always scared something is going to happen to him live!!!

Endexus

No need, videos can be watched with no problems in Luvjin :)

i luv jin

I still saw them a bit shy but they had fun XD specially Pi going for Jin's collarbone LOL

He was really funny with his hands in his pockets XD That is a good way to tell when somene is really singing XD either good or bad, forgetting that part is soo Jin XD if he doesn't forget something or mess up one day i'll be worried

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 20th, '09, 21:05

Endexus wrote:i watched the bandage song part from MS on youtube......f*** it was awesome!

does this luvjin blog need registering to watch? id like to watch the whole show.
hey you can check here. if you don't have livejournal account, make one, cause it's useful^^

http://community.livejournal.com/kattun ... 25276.html

also here

http://community.livejournal.com/nozomikiri/16644.html

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 21st, '09, 01:59

thanks ginoru and mirokujin anyway i made an account now though i cant seem to have the "rights" to view the kattunlove link so im downloading them from nozokiri

isabell13c

Post by isabell13c » Nov 21st, '09, 04:15

i luv jin wrote:OMGGG...I can die happy now...I just saw Jin and Yamapi on MS and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy together....Jin was joking and laughing with Pi next to him...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for BFF love...PIN..
I was thinking the same... Seeing Jin so happy, so natural makes my life as Jin's fan fulfilled :D I'd want to see him always so carefree, loud laughing just the same like he was during his junior days.

And yeah... he was so nervous - 1st time on his own in MS and he looked so shy with his hands in pockets... like a lost puppy, I just felt like hugging him. But I loved the performance... and Jin's smile at the and was just pure love :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 21st, '09, 06:27

super high qulaity Youtube links

bandage live

mini station

Pin talk

Lands talk

Endexus wrote:thanks ginoru and mirokujin anyway i made an account now though i cant seem to have the "rights" to view the kattunlove link so im downloading them from nozokiri
glad you got them dl-ed
about KTlove LJ, you need to friend it first to read the locked entries (all the dl entries are locked there).

-------------------------
The pre-sale of Bandage movie tickets started yesterday and based on the official reports of many cinemas, all the special 70,000 tickets with postcards had almost been sold out already.

Bandage poster in a cinema.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 22nd, '09, 07:16

I just read the translation of Jin interview on Vivi^^ I can't believe that Jin said he felt like polluting the 17-year-old actress when doing kissing scene with her :lol (I wonder if he ever thought about it when saying stuffs like what he said in the last concert where there're a lot of teenage girls LOL :whistling: )
And I just watched CK too.The scene where Jin sang to the song Boom Boom Pow is so funny,he really enjoyed it! 8)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 22nd, '09, 08:45

Ive just downloaded the making of from NEWSHFAN. Man i love the music video. Its very creative how they did it. Jin laughed more then he is with KAT-TUN, he said he used to the group.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 22nd, '09, 20:12

I've been away again but I'm trying to keep up with the news. :D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 23rd, '09, 21:07

You guys must check this out. The song Jin wrote and sang with Pi last night is so beautiful~I'm crying and crying...ah Jin you are really killing me~

the beautiful lryics
http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/34725.html#cutid1

Hopefully he will sing it in his solo live~

btw HMV poster of Bandage

and a pic from TV guide

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Nov 25th, '09, 03:11

ruby_fann wrote:I just read the translation of Jin interview on Vivi^^ I can't believe that Jin said he felt like polluting the 17-year-old actress when doing kissing scene with her :lol (I wonder if he ever thought about it when saying stuffs like what he said in the last concert where there're a lot of teenage girls LOL :whistling: )
And I just watched CK too.The scene where Jin sang to the song Boom Boom Pow is so funny,he really enjoyed it! 8)
Ruby_Fann

where can i find this interview , i searched in LJ but it was part of the interview not all of it :-(

Mirokujin

jin is sooo hot in those pics :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '09, 03:56

Endexus

No problem we are here to help ;)

isabell13c

Yeah it's great to see him soo happy it show he really wanted to have some work ^^

Mirokujin

Yeah read that too :) BANDAGE is sold out :D

Loooove the HMV poster! That i'd love to have!

I really liked the new song, it reminds me a lot of old Jin, that one he keeps hidden somewhere

Sokarijo

Seeing Jin smiling with Kt is not so difficult ;) He always smiles when he is with Junno, Maru and Ueda and from time to time with Koki too 8) The latest Cartoon episodes with Jin (Poisoning and camping ones are great)

Spica

Hi!

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 25th, '09, 06:39

Mai-Soon
You can find it on Kat-tun love.They post both the Bandage and non-bandage interview^^
http://love.ogenkii.net/?p=735 http://m ... tml#cutid1

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Nov 25th, '09, 16:04

Hello, people. This is my first post here but I'm not new to d-addicts. I've been around quite a long time and used to be active (in another thread). I've been a Jin's fan for a year and watching this thread quite long enough. I was very active in my old forum back home but a recent incident forced me to quit and I decided to join you guys as I found out that my "fellow" fans do not share the same thoughts about Jin as I do. I hope I will catch up with you guys soon and we'll be a good team.

You may find this shocking but I still have to say this first to avoid any future mistunderstanding...
In fact, I know the piislove94. Don't ask me why because it's my policy to not mess my real life with me cyber life. She's from my real life so I won't tell anything. But you are right about her being childish, nasty but not right about her anti-Jin. She doesn't hate him that much. She just wants to make my life miserable. She messed me up real bad once. All I can say that she's not coming back cos we settled a few things down now and she's got what she wanted so it's ok from now on. However, as she's a child, I think you guys can give her a chance to grow up.
Secondly, amidst all the joy and happiness about Jin's new projects, please forgive me this unrelevent ranting but if you read and give me some supporting words I'll be very grateful...
Am I an anti-Christ for being a non-Akame fan? The reason I must quit my old forum was because I said to other Jin fans there that "Get real! AKAME NO MORE" and now they hate me because I dare to say things that they've tried so hard to not believe in. When the forums started, it was ok and people talked about Jin. But now everything is just Akame. All they do is try to find Akame momments, delude themselves into thinking Jin and Kame are having secret affair ofstage (oh) and saying how great Akame is together, or Jin and Kame are best of friends. This gets on my nerves very much because it is for Jin and it should be about him. It seems withoug Kame, there'll be no Jin. What's wrong if he's happier around YamaP and not Kame? Why does it have to be Kame and not anyone else? He should be respected no matter what he does, no matter who he's with. All the frustration reached its peak when the recent MS came out and I feel so sorry for YamaP cos he becomes another anti-Christ bside me just because Jin looks so comfortable around him than whe he is with Kame (which he's always tense, uncomfortable and stiff). To some extent I feel that they even attack Jin because he never acts like that when he goes with Kattun, though I believe he's always in his joking mode when there are Maru, Junno or Ueda. I was so annoyed I decided to point out to them how Akame is dead and that Jin and Kame are just normal friends now but they refused. They got back at me by showing me their proofs - which I think are based on the Chinese fanmade reports, sonme random pictures which Jin and Kame happened to be in and some from their very old junior days. Some even told me that Johnny himself delivered the ban on Akame in 2005. I feel so dispirited but at the same time I feel sorry for them. I know I can't get them to believe me so I decided to stop.
OK, I'll stop here. Now I feel so happy for all Jin's new projects. He certainly deserves it. Though I'm not very good at music, I'd say Bandage and Eternal are very good piece of music which intrigues my brains a whole lot when I'm listening to them. While Bandage's PV is awesomely weird and weirdly awesome, I am still surprised to realize myself loving it. It's nice in a sense that though it's very not idol-like and Jin is so into doing it. OK, I'm not critic so that's all I can say. Eternal is good too and though it's painful to know it would never be released, I still hope Jin will have double thought about it.

Finally, 90k+ on the first day sales. Though unsensational, it's still a good sign that Jin can work on his own perfectly fine.

Janja

Post by Janja » Nov 25th, '09, 17:51

Ahhh, didn't post here for a long time now. ;D

jade_for_you
I definetly agree with u on the Akame part.
First of all, Kame is seriously on the bottom of my list in KAT-TUN. He's just plain annoying to me. Sorry to any other Kame fans that are lurking around here, but it's just my opinion. Jin looks really happier with other KT members like Uebo, Maru, Junno and maybe Koki. But he looks the happiest with Pi, from my POV. I might be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

And DAYUUUM HELL YEEE! The Bakanishi i knew is still here. I loved how he was laughing and running away from Pi on MS. And oh dear god, not to mention the performance!! *_*
And the magazine scans. B-E-A-UTIFUL. Even tho i'm currently head-over-heels for GD, Jin still makes me come back to him with that pretty face of his. Expect some icons when i get HQ scans of the new mag. issues. :3

OH OH OH!!! TODAY'S THE DAY BANDAGE CDs START SHIPPING OUT!!!!!!
Can't wait till i get mine~~~!! :cheers: :w00t:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 25th, '09, 21:20

First the sales number of Bandage was not bad yesterday, and hopefully it will keep the good work. All my friends and I bought the CD and it makes me happy to think that my copies are among that 90,000 copies sold. If anyone who hasn't bought the CD yet, please buy it to support Jin. That's the only thing we fans can do.

jade_for_you

hi~you are very welcome here^^

Don't worry, I fully understand you. Not that I tend to exaggerate things, but coupling fans are always a big problem in all kinds of forums. Since there's no ground for their theory, some of them try to find and create "evidence" to prove the two are the real couple. Call them the possessed and don't try to put any sense into their minds cause it'll never work. It's fine for them to play in their own place and dream all 24 Hours, but to flood their fantastic stories everywhere is really a big nono~!! I have been grossed out by them for many times already.

I think the forum you were in was sadly taken over by some possessed akame fans==||||||||| Not all the akame fans are like that, but when they are together, it's the end of the sanity. BTW, if they start to attack Jin for him being happy with his BFF which only mean they are not real Jin fans.

Anyway, here is very Jin-focused and doesn't involve much about crazy coupling things^^ Hope you enjoy staying here~^^ and I have no problem chatting about Jin for 24 Hours~haha

Yeah ETERNAL should be released. It's pure beautiful~~~~~~~~so proud of Jin SAMA!! Can't stop listening to it cause the melody is so beautiful and the song is so touching and healing.

--------------------------------

the latest CTKT
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 008cWbqyaE#

and check here for the coming subtitle
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/

she did the last episode already (she also did hey3 and Music station already~)
http://newshfan.livejournal.com/151861.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '09, 23:24

ruby

You lost your words!

jade_for_you

Welcome :) Hope you have fun here

Don't worry too much here you won't find many akames, we are Jin fans after all and not blind. I am ok with pairs, meaning pairs of friends but pairings...those are totally fantasyland, i prefer the reality 8) 100 times better since it is not invented.
That is a sad bussiness, because of akames many people have run away from Kt fandom. But lucky you won't find it here.

LOL yeah poor Pi XD it's his fault to be one of Jin's best friends in and out screen XD Like i have said many times, Jin is comfortable with his friends, he has his out of work friends (where some like Pi or Yu happen to be in the entertainment circle too) and his inside work friends; as you said, you will never see Jin tense with Maru, Junno or Tatchan, even Koki since they talked things.
I always found the ban nonsense really funny XD Johnny is a bussinessman he wouldn't kill something that would give him money but of course we need a third person to blame, i feel sorry for Koki sometimes too because of this. :roll
Well, you know that considering anything not idoly is like a compliment for Jin, he himself said it's not his ideal job and with BANDAGE he is getting the chance to step out of idol things, no wonder he is so happy :)

Janja

Hello long time not see :)

LOL Being best friends since high school has to count ;) But Jin is always happy with his friends and i love that he has so many and so good and since so long ago loyal friends. In that area i am very happy with Maru and Ueda this last one made four weeks since they have not failed to promote BANDAGE in their radio programme either talking or playing the song ^^ Jin has to be very happy to have them as friends.

Yes!! He is totally alive!! not only that Jin, the real Jin is still there too as "Eternal" proves!

I got mine today XD and i was so sleepy fell asleep again with the package in my bed XD i am happy i didn't broke it or anything

Mirokujin

She is really being fast latelly with Jin ;)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Nov 25th, '09, 23:49

Ginoru wrote:
Well, you know that considering anything not idoly is like a compliment for Jin, he himself said it's not his ideal job and with BANDAGE he is getting the chance to step out of idol things, no wonder he is so happy :)
I'm really happy about it, too. :D

:cheers:

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 26th, '09, 07:06

Oh I don't know what happen to D-addict.I edited my last post 2 times and it's still like this :blink
Mai-Soon
you can find the link in kattun love of both Bandage and non Bandage interview^^
http://love.ogenkii.net/?p=735
http://maishampoo.livejournal.com/34185.html
jade_for_you
Welcome to out thread :D This is exactly the place where you can share everything about Jin as long as they are not delusional like the things in the thread you mentioned LOL :whistling: I totally understand your feeling 'cause in my country,in every forum(yes,I means all the forum!)they keep taliking about akame things just like besides that,there's no more to talk about Jin :glare: And I'm so glad to me a member of this thread and I can freely discuss with other members about Jin's stuff :-) Hope that you will have the same feelings as me here^^
BTW,so many good news are coming up :roll
Bandage first day sale is over 90.000 and if it keeps doing well like that,it's possible that it can reach the 250.000 :cheers:
70.000 Bandage advanced tickets were sold out in the first day!!!!!!!And Toho announce this is a record :cheers: I'm so happy that Bandage is doing well on both music and movie side :wub:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 26th, '09, 18:32

Hurray for bandage.

Its not even out yet and its already a record.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 26th, '09, 22:00

the second day's sales number

52 033

which is a bit lower than I expected~now I have to pray that the weekly sale can eventually reach 200,000. Hopefully today's sales number is at least 250,000

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 26th, '09, 23:26

Everybody click thumb down button under her post and report it to the mod, the Pilove something girl is back.

Apparently she still hasn't recovered from her mental sickness. Poor little thing, why don't you go to hospital and check your mental health instead of making yourself a fool here?

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Nov 27th, '09, 01:19

heenim wrote:i respect yours and you respect mine.This thread will be much more interesting with different comments not only positive.
We respect your opinion and thank you for your concern but you know, everyone is not perfect. I realize Jin's performance is the last Hey3x is quite disappointing but he make it better in MS. And as I know actually Hey3x had been record earlier than MS. As one of the Jin's fans, I quite sad when somebody already judge the low budget film as a worst film before watch it. In my country, low budget film is more promising than the biggest production film. I just stop here.

Actually I want to ask, why Kat-tun never join any music fair like FUJI TV FNS music awards? I can see Arashi and Kinki Kids in the list. I just thought that maybe one of my dream to see Jin and Jaejoong meet eye to eye come true when I read the news here http://community.livejournal.com/japan_now/ about FUJI TV FNS music awards.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 27th, '09, 01:35

jade_for_you and diyaz

let's keep this thread clean and healthy, click thumb down button under heenim's post. After 5 votes, her post will be deleted by the system. This is the only way to keep the basher away from this thread. I don't care about what kind of dirty business they are doing somewhere else, but for here I want a healthy environment. Please also report her to the mod.
---------------------------------------

A short interview of Jin on Fuji tv this morning. I wonder how many interviews he did after the presscon of the premier.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 27th, '09, 02:00

Spica

That's it ;)

ruby

XD yeah sometimes it goes mad on me too

It's so cool that things are going well after waiting for so long :)

Sokarijo

Yeaah!! Isn't it cool? makes me smile like an idiot XD

Mirokujin

I am ok with it as long has he keeps it for the rest of the week ;) considering all it's not bad :)

jade_for_you

As Mirokujin said we want a clean enviroment here, so whatever problems you have with those persons solve them out of here please.

Don't call me that, i don't like it at all, Ginoru or Gin is ok :)

Oh no, i am just one of many but i have my ideas very clear and talk about then in the same way :)

Oh the thread is not mine but the ones of us that drop by there try to keep it alive and healthy, just like their friendship. As i said i have nothing against pairs of friends.

I have my thoughts and reasons regarding him built through many years, maybe if he were less like he pretends he is but is not i would reconsider him.

diyaz

Forget it she might have missed that we don't always post possitive comments or views about Jin, in fact he has received a couple of good scoldings from us.

That works around companies arrangements and invitations, just that

luvkattun

Post by luvkattun » Nov 27th, '09, 03:54

BANDAGE first two days are good 142,000 copies sold. Yamapi's Loveless only sold 194,000 copies for the first week. And Ninki rating was predicting that Loveless would sell 300,000 copies so they were totally wrong there. Plus BANDAGE only has ONE song while Loveless has 4 songs AND 3 editions. So I think BANDAGE is doing pretty well. Ninki predicted BANDAGE to sell only 200,000 copies so we'll see how it turns out. I think BANDAGE will sell more than 200,000. KAT-TUN's One Drop sold only 280,000 copies for the first week so if BANDAGE can sell 250,000 copies for only ONE song. I consider it much better than One Drop.

All 70,000 advanced tickets of the movie already sold out. And TOHO is reprinting another 80,000 tickets and this news was all over the newspapers. I don't know about anybody else but I'm really happy for Jin and the cast and crew of BANDAGE. They must be really happy right now to see it doing so well. It's always BETTER to have a low budget movie that become a big money maker than to have a big budget movie that fails to make money to pay for its production cost.

And I certainly think Jin can go solo by himself. He has enough star power to go solo without KT-TUN. I'm sorry to say this but I want Jin to go solo. He doesn't really need KT-TUN to succeed. He certainly doesn't need to do fanservice and pair up with Kame or Yamapi. Good or bad I want Jin to go solo but that's only my wishful thinking. But I still keep my own opinion that JIN DOESN'T NEED KT-TUN.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 27th, '09, 04:24

Since when does it mean low budget is imediatley bad? Geez, a real movie fan knows the story is the most important dont give me the crap that anything else is just as important. This is why i hate people who likes special fx above story. And im not reffering to Bandage now.

God thats a stupid reason to hate on a movie because its low budget? They even pre screen the movie that means they positive about something.

For a lot of stuf you just have to be open minded and i certainly hate giving a opinion before the movie is actualy out.

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Nov 27th, '09, 06:49

jade_for_you
I'm sorry.I read this news on tsuyaka.I don't know much about Toho.I just guess it is a ticket selling company :-) Maybe you can try google it^^ BTW,don't worry too mush and stressed yourself about this problem.I don't know what happens elsewhere but here,in our thread,we will try our best to keep this environment clean and ouf of any sh** stuff 8)
Mirokujin
I still consider it a good sale :-) I made a small caculation with the sale drop by half every day untill it is 20.000,after that I keep it around 7000-10000 and think it is possible to cross the 200.000,if not hopefully 250.000 :mrgreen: But still,my estimation may be wrong compared to the fact but we still have our hope,right :D
Ginoru
These days I'm drowned in so many good news that I even think I can die because of being over happy now LOL
luvkattun
I won't talk about Jin's solo career that soon because Johnny's power in Japan are too strong now and if Jin's solo is opposite to Johnny's thought,I'm afraid that Jin may struggle alot :glare: BTW,to see Jin in Kat-tun is good for now because Kat-tun is popular in Jpan,they are Johnny's and the most important thing is that Jin has his friends in Kat-tun and seeing them joking and bullying-being bullied together makes me happy :wub: On the other hand,no one can predict the future so just let it be^^,I will support Jin on any way he chooses to go :roll
Karate-ka
Yeah,there are many low-budget film with great success in the world and I can take Mama Mia as a great example :-) As long as the storyline is attracrive enough and the actors/actress are playing their role well,everyone will recognize this film's value :D

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Nov 27th, '09, 07:26

luvkattun wrote:BANDAGE first two days are good 142,000 copies sold. Yamapi's Loveless only sold 194,000 copies for the first week. And Ninki rating was predicting that Loveless would sell 300,000 copies so they were totally wrong there. Plus BANDAGE only has ONE song while Loveless has 4 songs AND 3 editions. So I think BANDAGE is doing pretty well. Ninki predicted BANDAGE to sell only 200,000 copies so we'll see how it turns out.
Bandage is tied with a movie and Koyabashi Takeshi's name, whereas Loveless stands alone. You can't outright compare the sales.

Hopefully both Jin and Yamapi will be satisfied with the outcome.

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Nov 27th, '09, 10:58

diyaz

The reason is probably KT is not famous enough or long enough to be part of it. You know that Arashi or Kinki Kids are veteran and they are like super idols now. KT still has a long way to go.

On the other hand, Tohoshinki is a forein band which has achieved quite success in Japan so they are invited as a symbol of the relationship btw Korea and Japan.

Mirokujin

Can I ask if you are akanishi-rocks on asianfanatics and youkomiz on lj? If you are, let's HUG. :wub:

Gin

I'd be glad if ppl called me Anego. I love this name since I watched the series. But I hate the anego in there.

The Jinda thread is really healthy in a sense that you guys are giving it long and quality posts, not just spasm. I wish I could open such a thread about Jin and Junno, cos I believe they are quite good friends too. I think I won't be able to keep it alive though.

luvkattun

Say it to my "fellow" fans and THEY'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE. Jin going solo has been a controversy here. Jin's fans like me who think of Jin as an individual are dubbed selfish, individualistic and unsupportive. I feel like where I live, people are so consumed with the thought of Akame and Jin being a selfish guy and Jin's fans being those obsessive and biased fans.

I myself think Jin is perfectly ok right now. He always gives me an impression of an idle, less ambitious guy who loves to do things he enjoys rather forces himself to find fame. So, solo or not, he'll be fine and good.

And the Bandage sales is not that amazing but I don't think we need the number to prove anything. Just like Ayumi Hamasaki. Since 2004 she has failed in selling millions but she is still the reigning queen of Jpop (though I'd say it's Namie Amuro who deserves this tittle). Jin doesn't need the unprecedented high sales to show how popular and profitable he is.
Or maybe this is the sour grape situtation to me. I DO wish he could sell more with Bandage. I resent Arashi. I HATE Arashi. :cry: Why the hell are they selling so well now? They are not even that good to me either. Please tell me it's just the 10 year aniversary thing or else I'd be dead from jealousy :cussing: .
Karate-ka

I can't agree with you more. I've never really enjoyed any blockbusters. Most of my fave list are low-cost movies. And they should know low budget is not always associated with petite gross avenue. Does Twilight ring any bells? It's like HUGE now.

Ruby fann

I checked it myself and it turned that Toho company is indeed the most familiar brand to Jmovie addicts. I've seen it like thousands of times when I watched Japanese movie. And actually, it's not only a ticket selling firm but a film distributor as well. Do you know they were in charge of Hana Yori Dango the Final. Yay :cheers:

Sorry to say that Mamma Mia is not my fave. It's kinda a karaoke version of a classic stage musical more than a real film adaptation to me. Luckily it has Meryl Streep to the rescue.

:lol :lol :lol I've read report on Jin's guest apprerance at P's concert. If my "people" read this I don't know what names they would call P. Forgive me for rating about Akame saga again, but I feel like talking to these so-called Jin's fan that calling Pi a so-calledJin's BFF means you do NOT know Jin at all.

PS: I reliazed my post was deleted. Why don't you just tell me to EDIT it? :scratch: I'm deeply hurt :-(

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 27th, '09, 14:06

@The people posting about heenim(?)//pislover94(the posts were deleted before i saw them) anyway if hes that flamer guy, we shouldn't reply to her posts, forum trolls/flamers like this keep going because you give them attention. If we completely ignore them and don't give them the attention they seek, they will stop, eventually.

@the person posting about jin should go solo
I agree to a certain degree...I used to listen to solo artists until I discovered JE, then I was like wow I'll never listen to solos anymore cause jpop bands' songs are so much more versatile. But now Jin's bandage...well just got to say I love it. And yeah he could go solo, but that's hard with the JE contracts and as far as I know about japanese showbiz Johnny can affect the entertainment bussiness so much that if Jin went completely solo, made contract with other agency, Johnny could ruin his carreer with a snap of fingers.

Also, the KAT-TUN lives/performances are super and I think I'd miss them if Jin went solo. And of course with KAT-TUN he'll also have solo songs, besides the groups own very good songs.He himself probably would enjoy the solo thing more, well I don't know what he should do and what he will do. Whichever it is, I'll still be his fan :D

Btw, wouldn't it be cool if Jin got a drama sometime after Bandage? :D It's been a while snice Yukan Club

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 27th, '09, 16:38

@ jade for you

Well to be honest your right but Twilight is backed up by the fact it was based on a novel.

Nah honestly i dont like vampire movies. I wont say its bad cause i havent seen it, i dont like to judge before ive seen the movie.

So thats why.

@ endexus

I wouldnt be suprised, if the movie is a sucses and tv stations wants him in a drama.
It might as wel be.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 27th, '09, 20:03

luvkattun

It's early to say anything but the third day has dropped a bit.

It is, the Lands live also helped selling i just hope the other 80.000 are sold too

There is not only black and white, there is also grey, Jin can do both things with no problems as many others, he can have his solo carrear and his KT carrear, in fact considering his short attention spam and a couple of other things being in Kt is good for him, makes him try harder.
About the fanservice he doesn't do it already it's only a fan point of view who keeps on seeing things .

Ruby

Toho is a ciname production company.

LOL Store is for when we are with almost nothing again ;P

Zvemi

I think they already are :) they are such good friends that they don't mind all this too much, they have even made palns already for Jin's live next year XD

jade_for_you

I just don't like it, long story XD

And we try to keep it real, no fantasizing about anything nor inventing or creating things, the good thing is that for example with JinDa we have no need to invent anything, neither JinNo or NakaNishi needs to invent anything, it's clear ther four of them get along very well.

Jin can have both carrears, he wouldn't be the first nor the last, as you said he doesn't force him to do things so being in Kt keeps him centered, like it people or not.
Arashi have been working for 10 years very hard and they deserve a certain spotlight, though i feel compasionate for how much their fans have spent this last year and a half or two :S. On the other hand and from a sociologic point of view in crisis times people tend to choose happier and softer kinds of music for comfort, but not void songs, and theirs fits this requirements, this could be a factor too
Don't take it personal, it happens sometimes.

Endexus

Totally agree

Drama? ok but after BANDAGE is over

Sokarijo

That's the best option ;)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 27th, '09, 21:01

check Only Star here (I like the photo set)
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23974904

From +act
I don't like his facial hair but these two pics look good.

also CTKT pics. Looks fun ne~

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Nov 27th, '09, 22:10

plz can any one recommend for me best akanish jin drama he acted in to watch

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 28th, '09, 07:26

Anego that drama was fun

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Nov 28th, '09, 18:51

Hi, I'm new here.. ; I'm fan of kat-tun, often come here to read until I decided that must said smth in this....I will Write a review on this:
luvkattun wrote: And I certainly think Jin can go solo by himself. He has enough star power to go solo without KT-TUN. I'm sorry to say this but I want Jin to go solo. He doesn't really need KT-TUN to succeed. He certainly doesn't need to do fanservice and pair up with Kame or Yamapi. Good or bad I want Jin to go solo but that's only my wishful thinking. But I still keep my own opinion that JIN DOESN'T NEED KT-TUN.
Really?? :glare: I think they ALL can do solo! Would some more better in dance, but all are quite able to do solo!! For exampl: Koki, Ueda,of course Kame. And you know what? I am happy that they do not. And probably only because they can't. I'm really glad for it! I think this is really selfish opinion, but I like to see all of KAT-TUN together!! I love them all! I want to see them together.Of course if they choose to do the SOLOS and broke up I will support them sure :heart:, no matter how painful it would be. , but hopefully this won't be. Amm still at least few years.. :unsure:

First: sorry for the mesage about all kat-tun, not just about akanishi
and second: sorry for my english... xDDDD :D
Last edited by windwinter on Nov 29th, '09, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 28th, '09, 19:40

Look you have to understand they need to do this otherwise they would be standing in each others shadows.
I understand it would not be cool to build of your carreer of someones popularity. Jin and Kame are the most popular in the group i guess so it wouldnt be strange to have like Nakamaru and Ueda being the first two to have a solo thingy.

Jin was you know for the last few years was hold back and as it happens he almost started to get in Kame's shadows.

By no means im blaming Kame for it, its just he was promoted more then the rest of AT-TUN, so for jin having sucsesses like the nude photo shoots, Bandage records sales and a solo concerts realy helps to break out from just being a band member.

And so i hope for the rest too i seriously dont want them to be just members.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 28th, '09, 20:47

Once each member becomes independantly strong, the group becomes real strong. SMAP is a very good example.

KAT-TUN members are not group clinging ones. They have strong desires to do things by their own. However when they are together they do great concerts. There are still a lot of things for them to experience and to learn together and individually.

There's no need to see Jin's solo projects as something selfish or harmful or what. He's not the first one, not the last one either in KAT-TUN to have solo activities.

Check CDTV talk and live. Jin did very well this time :wub:

isabell13c

Post by isabell13c » Nov 29th, '09, 00:18

For me as a great fan of Jin to think about him going solo is conected with mixed feeling. On the one hand - HELL YEAH! Solo for Jin = Jin's solo songs which are pure love = more Jin's voice = more screen time for Jin = more Jin talking on TV shows = more opportunities for a fan like me to be smilling like a mad watching him... And I really think that would make him happy, because although he is not very idol-like I feel that he's rather not Johnnys-like, maybe in his yunior days... but now he is not... So going solo outiside of JE and leaving behind things in JE that limited him is good for him.

But on the other hand - although he is sure great singer, he writes beutiful lyrics, has a great experience beeing an artist, idol, and he teoretically should be able to go solo... but in my opinion he isn't ready. We have seen many times, that he manages not especially good the stress and too great pressure on him. I think that in KAT-TUN he didn't have to cope with beeing in the centre of attention e.g.g beeing an MC, or beeing the one that talks in interviews. Kame, Maru, Koki even Junno are always taking more than he. So he can feel safe and he can hide in KAT-TUN... Going sole would be more stressful for him, and he can't work good under stress. That is just my opinion. it would be maybe good for him, if he could manage it it would make him happy but most certainly he couldn't cope with the pressure.

I think that Johnny should just give him more opportunities to show his abbilities, to try his own ideas, to try do sth w/o KT-TUN, like Bandage, or like solo con of Ueda, or like many many examples from other JE-gropus. Pi e.g. did Daite Seniorita now Loveless, and he still is a part of NEWS. I would be very happy if Jin had more opportunities to do sth on his own, just to see more of his performances, drams, movies, hear more songs - he would be happy, and his fans also.

But he should stay in KAT-TUN, at least until he matures enough, then maybe go solo... But still - is going solo after beeing a part of JE even possible. Was there someone who already did that?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 29th, '09, 00:32

With time, he'll get used to it. For example his performance in cdtv was really good and was way better than in Hey3 and later he managed to sing decently in MS.

I'd rather to see him grow confidence and get used to be in the center of the attention. No challenge no grow-up. Being just one of the six in KAT-TUN, he'll never mature.

ps. Jin's solo activities have no confilicts with group activities. Tsuyoshi went solo when he's younger than Jin and he's still in Kinkids and never gonna leave. Why ppl are so sensitive with Jin's solo activities? He's in KT and he'll still be in KT.
Last edited by Mirokujin on Nov 29th, '09, 00:40, edited 1 time in total.

lucifer for me

Post by lucifer for me » Nov 29th, '09, 00:36

isabell13c wrote:
But he should stay in KAT-TUN, at least until he matures enough, then maybe go solo... But still - is going solo after beeing a part of JE even possible. Was there someone who already did that?
Takki did. Takki is virtually a solo artist nowadays. But Takki's last single sold only 43,413 copies for the first week. Not exactly a very successful solo artist. Everyone is nervous when they have to perform by themselves at first. But then they get used to it after a while. I don't think anybody can say that he can't go solo because he looks nervous by himself. That's just a minor adjustment to get over. Jin does talk a lot when he's by himself.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 29th, '09, 01:09

Quite a lot of magazines have come out, and I really like +ACT and Only Star
Iwai-san and Kobatake-san's comments on Jin are very meaningful to me. I believe Jin have learned a lot by working with them.

+ACT originally from http://jesychan.livejournal.com/73904.html

Only Star originally from http://lineelu2001.livejournal.com/23990.html

ANAN, I love Lands!
Image[/url]

isabell13c

Post by isabell13c » Nov 29th, '09, 02:15

lucifer for me wrote: Takki did. Takki is virtually a solo artist nowadays. But Takki's last single sold only 43,413 copies for the first week. Not exactly a very successful solo artist. Everyone is nervous when they have to perform by themselves at first. But then they get used to it after a while. I don't think anybody can say that he can't go solo because he looks nervous by himself. That's just a minor adjustment to get over. Jin does talk a lot when he's by himself.
Huh... I didn't know about Takki - sure he and Tsubasa did a lot of solo singles... but going solo means for me not beeing in any group.
And I don't say that just the fact that Jin is nervous by himself should be the reason why he can't go solo. Just I think, that it will be too much pressure for him going solo and without KAT-TUN to come back to. I just wonder if that would make him happy, if that is what our not-idol like Jin needs... Actually nothing would make me happier as a fan to see him going solo...

And i agree with Mirokujin - Jin going solo doesn't mean that he will abandon KAT-TUN. I like him beeing with the group - concerts, shows and other activities are always more amusing when done in a group. Solo - ok, but at the same time staying with the group.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 29th, '09, 11:19

Well we have to wonder if this solo thing is a one hit one wonder, cause the whole thing kinda set up by the movie. I would be sad if after all the stuff he wont get a solo job again.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 30th, '09, 00:15

Karate-ka wrote:Well we have to wonder if this solo thing is a one hit one wonder, cause the whole thing kinda set up by the movie. I would be sad if after all the stuff he wont get a solo job again.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking about too.

Even if Bandage gets successful, we still don't know what's gonna happen next. He's not the golden boy in Johnny's. He also doesn't have any connections in drama section. I just hope Kobatake can take him into some music events and help him build some credits at least in the music field.

Iwai-san said in +ACT interview that he sees Jin the same type as Kimutaku and Tadanobu Asano, who surprised the world by their unique personalities and are animals never can be caged.

Hopefully Jin can soon get another solo project after Bandage movie and his solo live. Be it a movie or a drama, I'll be super happy.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 30th, '09, 05:49

Mirokujin wrote:

Iwai-san said in +ACT interview that he sees Jin the same type as Kimutaku and Tadanobu Asano, who surprised the world by their unique personalities and are animals never can be caged.
Hmm? A lot of people dont like Jin's acting, but most of them based that of him always pouting his lips when he talk.
You can see it when he says "lands rehearsal" in the trailer. But that is dumb reason if you ask me.

What i see in Jin's acting he is not confident enough, which results him not being believable. I think jin should get more staged roles like in theaters. And not the ones where johnny has his hands on.

Look Ikuta Toma, Yamashita Tomohisa, Jin Akanishi, its no doubt who will be the winner Ikuta Toma.

If it comes to acting that is, if its singing Jin is the defitnetly winner in this one.

But back to the whole staged roles and stuff i think, like how i see it the johnnys who has more staged roles outside johnnys are mostly better actors.

You know who is a great actor of Johnny? Okamoto Kenichi from Otokogumi, ive seen clips on the shounen club premium wher they showed him acting on stage. What you see was talent.

Its maybe that the theater is a better way to learn the craft of acting then acting on screen.

I realy think Jin should try it if he wants to do more solo and acting.

But you know its not his problem alone. I think everyone in KAT-TUN has not much confident in acting.

I remeberd that Kame kept telling he didnt thought that he self was a good actor. (i think he is better then the average idol)

Nakamaru Yuichi is in a upcomming(i dunno if it already aired) special, the director said he has what it takes but does not have confident.

And so on i think its with everyone in the group. Its not bad they all can built up confidence, if they let them self too though. And if it happens im sure they all be great actors.

But back too Iwai, if he says things like that then i wonder? Did Jin made a great performance? Remember he mentiont Tadanobu Asano, Tadanobu is sometimes called the Johnny Depp of Japan. Johnny depp is one of this generations best actors.
So im excited to hear that.

But like i said Jin need to built up more confidents, i think maybe this movie might make his mark on the cinema industry who knows?

They realy need to give him some stuff to work with otherwise he will be always like that.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 30th, '09, 06:26

Karate-ka

Yeah I kinda agree with you. Confidence is really important in acting. For example, when I was watching the creepy TV drama Gossip Girl, I discovered Ed Westwick, and I think what caught me at the first sight of him was his big confidence in acting. Apparently Jin needs a lot of practice to build up the confidence. Butai (play) is really a good way to learn to act professionally.

I've never been a big fangirl of Jin's acting, cause I know exactly what good acting is supposed to be. However, I think Jin has some sort of raw talents in emotional scenes. Hopefully some good directors can recognize that side of him and give him more chance in dramas.
-------------------------------

BTW, LANDS ALBUM will be released on Jan 13 next year. \^o^/~~~~~~~~
check information here
http://www.shinseido.co.jp/cgi-bin/WebO ... =JACA-5189

<収録曲>8曲・曲順未定
・BANDAGE(作詞・作曲・編曲 小林武史)
・オリンポス(作詞:岩井俊二/小林武史、作曲:小林武史、編曲:小林武史)
・二十歳の戦争(作詞:岩井俊二/小林武史、作曲:小林武史、編曲:小林武史)
・元気(作詞:岩井俊二/小林武史、作曲:小林武史、編曲:小林武史)
・元気(Ska Version)(作詞:岩井俊二/小林武史、作曲:小林武史、編曲:小林武史)
・勇気(作詞:岩井俊二/小林武史/赤西仁、作曲:小林武史、編曲:小林武史)
・サンキュー(新曲)(作詞・作曲・編曲 小林武史)
・鼓動(新曲)(作詞・作曲・編曲 小林武史)

6 songs from the movie and two new songs for the album!!

This is really a great news~HELL YEAH!!!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 30th, '09, 06:42

Mirokujin wrote:Karate-ka

Yeah I kinda agree with you. Confidence is really important in acting. For example, when I was watching the creepy TV drama Gossip Girl, I discovered Ed Westwick, and I think what caught me at the first sight of him was his big confidence in acting. Apparently Jin needs a lot of practice to build up the confidence. Butai (play) is really a good way to learn to act professionally.

I've never been a big fangirl of Jin's acting, cause I know exactly what good acting is supposed to be. However, I think Jin has some sort of raw talents in emotional scenes. Hopefully some good directors can recognize that side of him and give him more chance in dramas.

Yeah you know i think you can work with him, a good amount of direction might make him a great actor.

Butai(play) i mentiont that because of old history real acting came from stage, some of these people who went to acting school sometimes actualy starts on stage.
I always thought learning on stage is learning how the craft realy is.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 30th, '09, 22:21

The weekly sale of Bandage single is 211,000

Omedetou Jin~!! 8)

Now I'm waiting for Lands Album. I actually like others songs more than Bandage~;P
so excited~~~!!!

Karate-ka

Jin needs good directors to bring out his potentials and he himself needs to practice and think more about acting. Anyway let's first see how did he do in Bandage.

yeah many good English actors I like a lot originally started on stage, such as Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman and others.

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Dec 1st, '09, 04:51

YAYYYYYY... 211,000 copies for the first week....I'm happy...soo sooo happy. He's done well just as what Ninki predicted and for only one song...LOL

And I can't wait for the LANDS album..
awwww....that's so nice of him to say that about Jin...he's right Jin has a unique personality...he's like nobody else and nobody else is like him...

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 1st, '09, 06:20

No offense but I think Jin's talent is on music peformance, i.e. singing, dancing. He is really superb in that area. But when it comes into acting, I should say that it's no good.

Maybe you're right that practicing can help, but what I'm afraid is that it is about talent. Somehow, no matter how hard you work, how much time or money you spend to learn or practice, if your talent is not there, you can't do anything.. :unsure:

But I'd still like to see him dancing and singing, so even though he's not a movie or drama star, he still is a good performer :roll

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 1st, '09, 08:18

koyuki-chan

Since Jin didn't have any proper training in acting, how did you know he can't improve? How can you draw a conclusion so early? There are many actors/actresses who were considered to be bad in acting for years but eventually fit in a right role and got recognized ever since.

Jin has lots of flaws in acting, however in his first regular drama Gokusen2, he actually portrayed Hayato pretty well, especially in a lot important scenes. I always think his acting in the crying scene in Anego is quite amazing. I know Yukan club gave ppl a very good reason to dislike his acting, but ppl forget what kind of drama Yukan club is. It's a drama asks no acting and it's one of the worst produced drama ever.

I'm glad Iwai-san, who is one of the Japanese directors I respect very much. said Jin is a potential actor. Don't forget there's one thing also needs to be considered as talents--the natural charm. Someone probably can never act professionally, but he attracts. Someone may act properly but the audience see him as one of many and don't feel interested watching him.

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 1st, '09, 08:42

Mirokujin wrote:koyuki-chan

Since Jin didn't have any proper training in acting, how did you know he can't improve? How can you draw a conclusion so early?.
IMHO
JE boys mostly are known for their good-looking appearance, as long as they can sing or act regularly then it would be fine. This is a general knowledge we have here (I'm not saying all is like that) that if we're talking abut quality, JE boys are... well... not a premium one I should say..

About proper training? I didn't say that he won't make it, but is there a chance given to him? I'm unsure... And even though he has the opportunity, we still have to wait until he can prove that his acting is worth to watch.. It takes time, while there'll be many many new stars coming..

And I still think that it's better to focus in one area.. His singing and dancing are alrady good, so why not focusing on that so that he comes to the maximum?
Michael Jackson may be the king of Pop, but when it comes to acting, he's a disaster. Michael Jackson have a natural charm that would make people unconsious directly under his stage, but does this happens on his movie?

Well, that's only my opinion though...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 1st, '09, 09:07

I'm pretty sure Jin can make ppl unconsious in the cinema^^

You have your opinion, but I'll say at least wait to see what's gonna happen in Bandage or in his next drama.

And I'm kinda amused...since everybody in Johnny's sings, dances and acts, why Jin shouldn't?
----------------------------

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 1st, '09, 09:23

Mirokujin wrote: And I'm kinda amused...since everybody in Johnny's sings, dances and acts, why Jin shouldn't?
Well I'm wondering too - why ahould JE boys do those whole things, singing, dancing, acting in package. Why don't they see each personnel's specialty..
This will be an unanswered question :P
But since I'm also a fan of Jin the singer, I also want to see how is his progress.. since Yukan Club was a total disappointment for me :-(

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 1st, '09, 11:42

koyuki-chan wrote:
Mirokujin wrote: And I'm kinda amused...since everybody in Johnny's sings, dances and acts, why Jin shouldn't?
Well I'm wondering too - why ahould JE boys do those whole things, singing, dancing, acting in package. Why don't they see each personnel's specialty..
This will be an unanswered question :P
But since I'm also a fan of Jin the singer, I also want to see how is his progress.. since Yukan Club was a total disappointment for me :-(
`

Your calling them boys true but they are IDOLS, if it comes to that. Simply put it idols are regular people who do activities in the entertainment world. The main point of that is that they should try and get a familliar face. And fromt hat built up a career.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 1st, '09, 18:55

Yeah Sokarijo, and for that they are made to work in all areas possible, then people decide where do they prefer to see them.

Good actors in Je? maybe only Toma and Nino, others defend themselves, they are ok; good dancers? Tsubasa, Junno, Koichi...good singers? Jin, Subaru, Tegoshi , Ohno... the rest are competent in those areas, more or less; they also have people that are good in other areas not counted as Je thingies.

So far Jin has received good critics from those who have seen the movie; we just need to wait to see for ourselves.

Acting is not only about talent but also training and confidence, if not there wouldn't be acting schools; you can have certain instintc but that needs training and direction.
Jin has not had virtually any works to do for years, after he did Anego he was frozen for years, out of the blue he has to do Yukan(which was horrible from the start but unfortunatelly for many new fans it a first reference), after Yukan he was frozen again, no one with that schedule can try to improve the smallest not only in acting but in confidence that they can act. Jin has not been given any chances to improve since you need continuity to do so.
Another thing need in an actor is the hability to attract, make people like to see you even if you are not exactly a good actor (and there are many not good actors people like to watch)

Anyway

I am very happy for Jin, he did well with BANDAGE single, he has a Maxi single / Mini album coming (already ordered :P), a photobook and a Solo Live this is almost like X-mas!!! We always get so little to see of him ...apart from magazines...XD

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 2nd, '09, 01:50

Ginoru wrote: Acting is not only about talent but also training and confidence, if not there wouldn't be acting schools; you can have certain instintc but that needs training and direction.
There, you confirmed it by yourself. Then what is the start? Talent, Instinct. Training and direction is the tool to improve after that (IMHO) Both shares an equal part, we can't improve if one of it is not fulfilled.
There's somewho can't sing well but they are a singer. Yes, they are popular, they are entertainer.. but their quality may not be as good as critic's standard.
:alcoholic:

No offense to the JE boys, but for some people, only charms won't work. I'm not saying that I'm a critics that everyone should listen, but we, fans, sometimes expect the best from their idol and yes, I expect the best from Jin :wub:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 2nd, '09, 03:14

I don't get your point here koyuki-chan.

As I said before, Jin has some sort of raw talents in acting and because of that I actually liked Hayato and kurosawa. If you say Jin is not a good actor so far, that's fine. But if you tend to deny everything about Jin's acting, I have to doubt your motivation here.

Iwai-san discovered Tadanobu Asano, Aoi Yu, Ichihara Hayato and other actors/actresses. He knows better about what talent is.

No matter what truly is in your mind about Jin, wait until Bandage comes out. Maybe you don't like it, but Jin will continue acting in movie and in drama as well.

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 2nd, '09, 04:33

different people different opinion :mrgreen:

if you say that you like Hayato, mirokujin, that is fine.. but for me he failed. why? because for me, at first he may be good, he played it well, but i dunno why at the later episodes , it seems that it's truly Jin, it's not Hayato anymore. The Hayato character becomes so blur, or maybe gone, replaced with Akanishi Jin from Kat Tun. I felt like I was seeing Jin while performing on stage.

Motivation, hello? I think you've been misunderstood. I'm a fan of him, yes, but I'm not closing my eyes and say that my idol is perfect. Yes, I saw some flaws.. I doubt him, yes, because I didn't see anything in his acting, but do I stop liking him? Hello? This is a drama forum, do I have no right to say my most honest comment about my own idol about his act at a drama?

I think I said that I'm just afraid Jin couldn't meet my expectations, I said I'm afraid his talent is not enough, did you see I'm judging him? If so, you've been totally misunderstood.

Ahh.. and about Iwai-San comment, did I say that I doubt it? It's just that I haven't seen him since Yukan nor I see him on his new projects.. so do I have no right to talk about what I felt about him here..?

IIf I do deny him, why would I care writing in this thread anyway? :scratch:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 2nd, '09, 04:40

Look all keep saying, but we need to have open mind.
Jin dont have a consistent carreer infront of the screen, but i think he shouldnt, he needs to do plays cause the acting stuff is more layed out. Everything seems to be more detailed.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 2nd, '09, 09:15

ok I'll stop arguing about it.

Since his movie will be out soon, I think it's better to discuss about his acting after we watch the movie.

I actually want him to play supporting roles in drama, which can be very helpful for him to improve his acting skills, however I doubt if the Jimusho will let it happen. I still hate how they put Jin in Yukan Club as a lead role after his absence in drama for 2 years and a half==

Anyway, Jin is still very young and he has a future we can't predict at this moment.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 2nd, '09, 16:57

All Jin need is more work more experience, better people to work with. But for some reason someone let him stand in others shadows.
Jin has the voice let him do more Musicals i dont know?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 2nd, '09, 19:57

I like musicals obviouly, coming from where i come XD but i wouldn't say no to a stage play; now Reio is doing very well on his stage plays maybe Jin would get the bug of doing something simmilar after seeing his brother doing it :)

I just received my notification about the photobook from CD Japan, wonder how the interview will be after the 10.000 words one ;) LOL

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 2nd, '09, 21:49

LoL the preview of next week's ctkt looks hilarious

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 3rd, '09, 01:13

Mirokujin wrote: I actually want him to play supporting roles in drama, which can be very helpful for him to improve his acting skills,
I agreed on this part..

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Dec 3rd, '09, 01:35

koyuki-chan wrote:
Mirokujin wrote: I actually want him to play supporting roles in drama, which can be very helpful for him to improve his acting skills,
I agreed on this part..
i, too! i really want him to be in a new drama, i don't care if he's not the lead actor. :D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 3rd, '09, 04:09

Mirokujin wrote:LoL the preview of next week's ctkt looks hilarious

Ahh hell no i cant stand that woman/man...

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 6th, '09, 07:04

I worship this author~
so cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 6th, '09, 11:34

Mirokujin wrote:I worship this author~
yeah thats a true story. :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '09, 17:09

I love those chibi drawings, i always get the feeling that those are the images that come closer to how Jin really is :)

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Dec 6th, '09, 19:34

Karate-ka wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:I worship this author~
yeah thats a true story. :D

jejejje funny and cute :))) this draw makes me happy now :))

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 6th, '09, 22:26

Ginoru wrote:I love those chibi drawings, i always get the feeling that those are the images that come closer to how Jin really is :)
Isn't that because Jin is a big baby indeed? 8)

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 7th, '09, 02:03

asghdslkdfgldkashflds
A big and soft baby!
asghdlkdgflkjasdfhjlsdh
**dies**

Janja

Post by Janja » Dec 7th, '09, 13:30

KYAAH!

I got my BANDAGE Limited Edition today!! It finally shipped... JinJin is so hawt in the vid.. :wub: :cheers: :w00t: xD