Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 7th, '09, 19:20

I havent bought it yet, i dont know i need get my life straight first at times i realy dont know what to do. So i dont want play with money that easily.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 7th, '09, 20:05

Mirokujin

Totally! And requires almost the same amount of attention than one :)

Sometime si get this awww feeling, like when he got asleept in White Xmas photoshoot with papa Maru looking over him, or in One Drop filming when his twin was playing piano while he was sleeping and several others! :wub:

Harle

Now instead of big and sof he is more like boney :P he needs to eat more!!

Janja

Congrats!! :D

Sokarijo

Yeah, i also try to save a lot, but all months i put a small amount, very small :P in my bank account intended just for Kt singles and albums, in this case Jin's :) that way i suffer much less

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 7th, '09, 22:06

Kobayashi-san mentioned in his web manual that him Iwai-san and Jin recorded some talk show a few days ago. He didn't say which talk show, but it looks like a small one. hope it's interesting.
Karate-ka wrote:I havent bought it yet, i dont know i need get my life straight first at times i realy dont know what to do. So i dont want play with money that easily.
Maybe save money for the album.
Janja wrote:KYAAH!

I got my BANDAGE Limited Edition today!! It finally shipped... JinJin is so hawt in the vid.. :wub: :cheers: :w00t: xD
Cool~
Mine still hasn't arrived, but it's on its way already^^

lil_brooke

preview of cinema square...

Post by lil_brooke » Dec 8th, '09, 14:31

preview of cinema square..

can this guy get any hotter than this??
aadfjkfjhsfhkshf
i died when i saw this...
jin major hotness!!

check the bigger scans here:
http://community.livejournal.com/jin_da ... ine#cutid1

credit goes to yokumiz@LJ

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Dec 8th, '09, 19:21

OOMMG when I saw these scans I ws in shock!! He is unreal! He's soo tempting ♥ ♥ OMG OMG *died*

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 8th, '09, 23:17

Ginoru
**raises hand and volunteers to kidnap feed him**
XD

lil_brooke
Oh, Jin... you sexy beast....
*0*
Ok, scratch what I said earlier...
I'm gonna kidnap him and then KILL HIM!!!
NOW I CAN'T FOCUS AND I HAVE TO KEEP ON STUDYING!!
damn you, you dazzling creature...

windwinter
ahsdgfakls I <3 your icon!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 9th, '09, 05:02

Harle wrote:Ginoru
I'm gonna kidnap him and then KILL HIM!!!
NOW I CAN'T FOCUS AND I HAVE TO KEEP ON STUDYING!!
damn you, you dazzling creature...
then others will hunt you donw for that :D

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 9th, '09, 18:58

Mirokujin

I don't know if to be expectant or scared about that three way conversation XD At least Iwai san is a bit more centered than Kobatake LOL

lil_brooke

He looks great in those pics, as always love his eyes and jawline :wub: but i had the laugh of my life with one of the cigarette ones XD thought he was eating pocky... and upside down!

Harle

He is eating ok at least that is what Maru's manual pic shows XD spagetti, salad....but working so much seems he consumes all before it get's to his stomach XD

LOOL XD

Sokarijo

That would be fun to watch :P

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 10th, '09, 00:05

more Cenima Square pics

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 10th, '09, 06:42

Mirokujin
Thanks for the pic :D I love the second pics of your second post^^Jin'look is so aggressive and teasing :wub: Wonder why he always tries to stir his fans blood like this LOL
BTW,I just see these preview of Fineboy mag on luvjin http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23977275
To tell the truth,I don't like these pics very much :unsure: Jin looks beautiful but gives me a quite femine feeling>_< I absolutely prefer those pics from Cinema Square 8)
I just gor my Olympus ordered on HMV after struggling with the credit card authorising for a while :glare: I'm happy that it's finally done^^Or else I would have had to buy from CDjapan :-)
And this week CK,Jin continued his pony tail hairstyle,so cute :wub:

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 10th, '09, 12:30

PEOPLE!!! THIS IS OFFICIAL!!! D-ADDICTS HATES ME. IT DIDN'T LET ME SIGN IN FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. 5 **** LONG DAYS I WANTED TO COME HERE AND FANGIRL BUT IT RUINED MY LIFE. :x :x :x :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

It seems I have missed out a lot here. My only comment on Jin's acting issue is just: ACTING IS NOT HIS NATURE AND IT ALSO TOTALLY LACKS NUTURE TO BLOOM. Who is to blame now? We all know, mates. Now we can only wait for Bandage to make our final conclusion.

However, being (more than) a little biased, I think Jin has great potential in portraying tortured/angsty character. He had it nailed when conveying Miroku's frustration in Yukan Club despite how sucky this drama is.

Rubby Fann:
To tell the truth,I don't like these pics very much Jin looks beautiful but gives me a quite femine feeling>_< I absolutely prefer those pics from Cinema Square
Can't agree more. I never found a single picture of Jin that makes me think he's not beautiful until this shot. Is it me or Jin is overdoing his come-and-bed-me/trance/sleepy stare lately. He's still burning hot like hell but I think it's about time he changed his expression. And his hair style in Fine Boy is not fine at all.

Mirokujin
Cinema Square is sure selling like hot cake. Not as much as AnAn but definitely it's going to exvaporate from the shelves like water on Sahara :D Really, it D-addicts log-in system hadn't been such a jerk for the last few days, I would have been the poster of those pics. You stole my limelight girl, and that's unforgiveable. I'll pay you back later :mrgreen:

BTW, do you know how many copies of Jin's AnAn has sold so far. People from Asianfanatics said it was 800k, which is a too good to be true number. I really hope to get the facts straight.

Ginoru:
but i had the laugh of my life with one of the cigarette ones thought he was eating pocky... and upside down!
Exactly honey. :lol

Talk about being too thin. I'm sorry for Jin that his 6 months of eating brown rice has gone wasted. Poor boy. Damn, give me back my AnAn abs and six packs.

Harley:

Oh, you poor thing. My exam finished long before so now whatever naughty stuff he's gonna do I can take it.

Mina-san:
Recently I heard the Wonder would never be released (damn, is Enternal not enough?). Is it true? Can you give me the source? This is gonna be a blow to my hope to hear Jin speak English once again. And worse, he did the VIDEO himself. :cussing: You People, Give him a little bit of credit, for God's sake. Bonus track on BTR DVD, ok?

(This is funny stuff: I played Love Juice to my English friend and she said: "Sorry mate, this is nothing but a bunch of jibberish to me". Oh Jin, you should try harder. Gambatte honey)
And one more time, let me spill this here: This world is much better without Akame.

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 10th, '09, 12:42

Gotta do this before D-addicts locks me out:

CINEMA SQUARE SNIPPETS

(source: XQ)

It's good to see him ditch the white shirt for this black one.

Here comes the fedora. Not bad, though.

My favorite pose.

The cover

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 10th, '09, 17:02

jade_for_you
LOL, Akame whut?
The fan!made one will exist as long as we have KT.
The problem I have with it is that some people can't tell between fiction and reality
I'm still waiting for the whole scans to come out

Karate-ka
8D

Ginoru
Yeah, I saw it XD I hope it's enough.
And I still think he needs to exercise more, though... but that's not gonna happen, lol

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 10th, '09, 17:55

hi all
i miss this thread..and Jin

ahhh how much i love the last scan , so smexy XD

i luv jin

Post by i luv jin » Dec 11th, '09, 16:36

I found these pics on the net...couldn't resist to post them here too

AND I LOVE THIS ONE TO DEATH

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 12th, '09, 01:06

Jin and Junno - My JINNO is back.

How I love the pair hehe :mrgreen:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 12th, '09, 13:14

guess who?
from BtR concert DVD
ROFL~~~~~~~~~
btw produce wise, BtR DVD is far better than QoP one

diyaz

Post by diyaz » Dec 12th, '09, 15:17

Mirokujin wrote:guess who?
from BtR concert DVD
ROFL~~~~~~~~~

Wow, he playing soccer! Was it only a picture or a screencaps from BTR video??

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Dec 12th, '09, 18:07

diyaz wrote:
Mirokujin wrote:guess who?
from BtR concert DVD
ROFL~~~~~~~~~

Wow, he playing soccer! Was it only a picture or a screencaps from BTR video??
manchester united????? woooooow that is goood!!!! Yapppyy If Jin be footballer he woud be my fav <333 jejeje... So handsome footballer :wub: :wub:
O great that BtR is better. Becoz the new must be better xDDDD
jade_for_you wrote:Jin and Junno - My JINNO is back.

How I love the pair hehe :mrgreen:

OHHH that a beautiful pic!!! I like Jinno sooo much. One of my fav couple.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 12th, '09, 19:09

Mirokujin

Like the smoking and mic on of Cinema Square, reminds me of the 50's movies :)

Oh No!!! Ughhh football ¬¬ and Barça of course, i guess that has to do with his brother's the Shirotas....at least he had time to play around.

Ruby

Not the only one that doesn't like Fineboys at all XD he looks like a nerd with the hair like that XD

XD I alway buy in CD japan

jade_for_you

LOL The day i see Jin with a six pack XD.....but at least i want to see him and not his bones

And he only was dieting for 3 months

I think said so in an interview recently

For things i don't care i don't speak about

Harle

LOOL

Oh well, he said he had been running lately so maybe we have to look at his legs firts :P

Hi Mai-chan :)

i luv jin

I liked the one of him sitting and about to start singing a lot

diyaz

Screencap from the DVD

windwinter

Nope that's Barça (Barcelona) ¬¬ don't like football

They are just a pair of good friends :D

And please people don't requote the pictures! It makes the pages heavy to load ;)

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 13th, '09, 00:01

WONDER - ALL CLEARER, BETTER, SMEXIER, AWESOMER :wub:

I've just heard the DVD version of Wonder on luvjin. I used to dislike this song when I listened to the cam version. But this is is just AMAZING. Jin's voice is much more powerful here and of course a lot sexier. He harmonizes perfectly with Crystal. Just his English is still crappy as normal :lol But no problem. I love the way he speaks Engrish.

And wind_winter: Get on board with me mate. Here comes the Jinno ship!!! :cheers:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 13th, '09, 07:32

seems like Johnny's sports is now on in Tokyo Dome~

Jin will play soccer later. Now it's still the baseball time. According to the report, he changed 20 different gestures in 30 seconds sitting and watching (jinjin must be bored~XD). He was also reported practicing soccer with Kitayama from Kiss-my-foot II before the sports stared. He's also soptted talking with Uchi there.

Puhahahaha
Jin was in the white team, nakamaru the same. The score went 3:3 in a few minutes, Jin made the first goal in 30s and after that he changed with Taguchi (maybe because the white team was too strong that Jin had to leave to balance the game XD Anyway, the final score was White 7: Red 3. Nakamaru got MVP in the end~XD

It's just a messy sports for fun I guess. I love Takki for saying Jin's hiar was too long~Yeah I agree. I had an eye sore when I was watching the ROAD report of BtR concerts. He only looked good in Love because he made a pony tail and was in his extremely sexy murasaki outfit.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 13th, '09, 13:58

Ginoru

Hi Ginoru *waves*

those resent photos of Jin are irresistible XD

and i so like Junno in his new hair style :)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 13th, '09, 14:10

I heard the clearer version... uhm there was a part that was autotune. Me not like

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 13th, '09, 14:32

Karate-ka wrote:I heard the clearer version... uhm there was a part that was autotune. Me not like
you mean the clearer version of Eternal?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 13th, '09, 15:17

Mai-Soon wrote:
Karate-ka wrote:I heard the clearer version... uhm there was a part that was autotune. Me not like
you mean the clearer version of Eternal?
WONDER

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 14th, '09, 03:55

In yesterday's Johnny's sports, Jin had fun there. Lots of Tackey&Jin interactions~hahaha~very cute!!
Tackey as the commentator kept teasing Jin from the speaker, like "Akanishi you only play for yourself!" "Akanishi your hair is too long!" such and such~XD Tackey also grabbed Jin with him in the mini con in the beginning.

Jin changed with Koki in the baseball part and the announcer went "that's a wrong change!" (Jin's not in the baseball game). When the baseball finished Jin ran to shake hands with the referee~XD When Uchi was bullied for giving a deathball to Nakai, Taguchi was the one ended to be bullied, and Jin was the one bullying Taguchi~XD When Taguchi was supposed to kick the ball, Jin used the speaker and said "you must look carefully you must look carefully you must look carefully!" Taguchi couldn't help laughing, so he got OUT and Tackey said "it's all Akanishi's fault!"

In soccer part, after he made a goal in 30s, he was shoved down so he didn't play much, but he played for the opposite team in the second part~XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 14th, '09, 04:13

Karate-ka wrote: WONDER
Because JinJin was corrupted by American music... :whistling:

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 14th, '09, 11:37

Mirokujin: I think you forgot all the AKAME moments in that Johny's Sports Day. :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 14th, '09, 14:24

For more detailed reports of Jin in Johnny's sports, check here.
He's such a player there. I love love that funny Jin~ROFL~

http://stanime.livejournal.com/138870.html
jade_for_you wrote:Mirokujin: I think you forgot all the AKAME moments in that Johny's Sports Day. :lol
HUH? I basically picked up what Luvjin wrote there, plus the tv news shots.

You sound very concerned, don't you? Then why don't you post them here? 8)

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 14th, '09, 21:59

Mirokujin wrote:
Karate-ka wrote: WONDER
Because JinJin was corrupted by American music... :whistling:
If there is any available link i would be very grateful , cuz i really like this song ...thanks in advance :-)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 14th, '09, 23:37

Mai-chan

check here

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 15th, '09, 02:45

Mirokujin wrote: You sound very concerned, don't you? Then why don't you post them here? 8)
I hope there is no misunderstanding between us. You should know I am an anti-Akame. It's just on KTlove there are reports on so-called Akame moments in the event. So I made a joke about that. I'm sorry cos I haven't got over that bitter experience with the Akame fans yet.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 15th, '09, 03:39

jade_for_you wrote:
Mirokujin wrote: You sound very concerned, don't you? Then why don't you post them here? 8)
I hope there is no misunderstanding between us. You should know I am an anti-Akame. It's just on KTlove there are reports on so-called Akame moments in the event. So I made a joke about that. I'm sorry cos I haven't got over that bitter experience with the Akame fans yet.
hmmmm
The best way to get over something is to forget it.
I don't like akame "reports" (fictions to be exactly), so I don't even bother to read those. You'll find life much easier without being stuck in something you dislike.

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 15th, '09, 13:35

If they're gonna make up something, at least they should do it right. In many of the supposedly "Akame moments" (whether they're real or not) Kame's comments sound very ill-intentioned towards Jin. They see an Akame moment? I see something else.
But of course I'd rather believe they're fan!made, because why would Kamenashi feel envious of someone who hardly gets promoted by his own agency, when he can get all the dramas and attention he craves for?

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 15th, '09, 14:51

Harle
HUH? what did Kame say about Jin?

-----------------
btw the best artist show clip~JinJin so kakkoi~!! Don't kill youself for working too hard these days~

credit luvjin~

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 15th, '09, 14:59

"Akanishi-kun likes soccer so he's good at it. Apparently, he represents the universe."

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 15th, '09, 15:11

Harle wrote:
"Akanishi-kun likes soccer so he's good at it. Apparently, he represents the universe."
haha~
but that actually doesn't sound anything wrong to me tho~kame is the MC and he has to find something to talk you know :lol But of curse I don't see akame either.

I thought you were talking about the DVD interview... 8)

like I said, just don't read those akame reports if you don't like. Check Stanime's LJ from time to time. She normally collects many japanese Jin fan reports and makes an outline of them, which is pretty neat and interesting to read.

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 15th, '09, 18:25

Mirokujin wrote:Mai-chan

check here

Mirokujin

Thanks a lot...it's just WONDERFUL :w00t:

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Dec 15th, '09, 22:05

Mirokujin wrote:Harle
HUH? what did Kame say about Jin?

-----------------
btw the best artist show clip~JinJin so kakkoi~!! Don't kill youself for working too hard these days~

credit luvjin~

yahari KT live de ichiban :D

jin looks cool :D i wanna find a more HQ one somewhere :D

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 16th, '09, 11:27

Miroukujin: It's not that easy to forget if you have to go back once in a while and see how illusional they are and especially after you were deemed "stupid and ignorant".

But as it is Jin's thread, I won't spoil it by my Akame-hate anymore. And if I ever do that again, I'll put it in spoiler tag.

Anyway, here's the Johnny sports day papa pic from Jin_daily. Jin's super cute there. I love him so much. :wub:

http://community.livejournal.com/jin_da ... 7#t4118857

Harle

Post by Harle » Dec 16th, '09, 16:10

And some people don't realize yet that everytime Kame has something to promote ( like an upcoming drama **cough**) the so-called Akame.reports are back. And it's always about a combini store... **sigh**
askghasdkf
Jin's so cute in those pictures!!!!!!!
But he really needs to cut his hair just a bit. It's getting too long.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 16th, '09, 18:22

Im so buying the Bandage album which site is good guys?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 17th, '09, 18:38

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 17th, '09, 22:26

jade_for_you

You don't need to go back anywhere, you have plenty of that cult spread around lj, and with the most ludicrous ideas but wea re all much happier if we keep to reality and to Jin here.

Sokarijo

I always buy in CD Japan, it's easy and have delivered all i bought very well :)

Thanks! I hope we will have a good version of that song, anyway i am getting the album so...:P

Harle

No way!! I like his loooong hair!!! 8)

I have been having a lot of laugh this last week between the sports day, best artist and the concert, but i think in lauhging matters nothing will beat the best artist XD Such a dissassssterrrrr XD

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 17th, '09, 23:07

Just saw this in Luvjin

Jin was harmonizing Taguchi's solo~^^
very nice harmonization and very cute facial expression when he's playing with his mic~XD

btw, Bandage team met the night before to celebrate the new year. They went to drink and Kobayashi-san got very drunk~XD (Wonder if Jin got drunk or not~he's so easy to get drunk tho) :alcoholic:
Last edited by Mirokujin on Dec 18th, '09, 00:42, edited 2 times in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 17th, '09, 23:23

That was really cute :wub: Love how the guys support and make fun of one anothers, also love how Junno used Jin's name and not his surname, that is something very important and have seen them using their actual names very little 8)

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 18th, '09, 01:16

This trailer is from luvjin and watch the last scene... :goggle:

Now I know the full meaning of a TEASER trailer. :glare:

Miroukujin: Yeah, my favourite part. :cheers:

Oh, by the way, is it true that the Olympos album will be released by AVEX? :w00t:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 18th, '09, 01:46

jade_for_you wrote: Miroukujin: Yeah, my favourite part. :cheers:

Oh, by the way, is it true that the Olympos album will be released by AVEX? :w00t:
I think it's produced by J-storm~too bad, isn't it? :whistling:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 18th, '09, 04:24

Ginoru wrote:

Sokarijo

I always buy in CD Japan, it's easy and have delivered all i bought very well :)

Thanks! I hope we will have a good version of that song, anyway i am getting the album so...:P
Me too nim gonna buy it for real this time.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 18th, '09, 23:53

I just saw this one. Maybe I'm the only who hasn't read it before, but it's kinda amazing to see so many subbed clips collected together~like a big wow to me~

http://indexjevideos.freehostia.com/index.htm

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 19th, '09, 09:12

oh wait you never knew of it? i used that every day...

But KAT-TUN stuff is subbed rarely though.

jade_for_you

Post by jade_for_you » Dec 19th, '09, 14:11

NEW PICCIES FROM THE XQ THREAD.

After seeing them, I don't know what I want to do. I want to smash the computer screen and want to jump at the pictures and kiss him at the same time. I've thrown myself into the love-hate emotional turbulence again.

Jin, you sure know how to kill a girl :salut:
Anyone cares to tell me where are those pics from? POPEYE? Because they have the best photo shoots of Jin that I've ever seen.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 19th, '09, 14:26

jade_for_you wrote:NEW PICCIES FROM THE XQ THREAD.

After seeing them, I don't know what I want to do. I want to smash the computer screen and want to jump at the pictures and kiss him at the same time. I've thrown myself into the love-hate emotional turbulence again.

Jin, you sure know how to kill a girl :salut:

Anyone cares to tell me where are those pics from? POPEYE? Because they have the best photo shoots of Jin that I've ever seen.
From T.
A magazine issued by Toho (the movie company under which Bandage is released).

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 20th, '09, 10:40

damn its snowing outside time for *white Xmas*

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 21st, '09, 11:17

road show cm

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 21st, '09, 17:59

Karate-ka wrote:

road show cm
I know that one~!
so weird indeed!!XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 21st, '09, 19:24

http://henshinjustice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24277

Lol look last year i think i posted a video of akanishi to fool some of the people their.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 21st, '09, 21:36

the official website of bandage has a new look now, plus cool bachground music
click About the movie, you'll find awesome stuffs.

http://bandage-movie.jp/index.html
Karate-ka wrote:http://henshinjustice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24277

Lol look last year i think i posted a video of akanishi to fool some of the people their.
Did you know that's Jin at that time?XD

ruby_fann

Post by ruby_fann » Dec 22nd, '09, 02:12

Oh,I'm off for too long :D Look like there're many things going around 8) BTW,I just saw preview pics from Rya mag and they're kind of scare :blink I mean JIn with those light line...like a christmas tree!!!LOL This mag really got very weird idea :lol On the contrary,Toho pics are really great,they drive me crazy :wub:
Ginoru:
Yeah,I like Jin with ponytail very much :wub: I don't want him to cut it at all unless it becomes so long like yukiya in Bnadage ^^ :whistling:
I also read the report from J Sport day.Jin was really a big child and self-centered but cute :mrgreen: Like the way Tackey-san scolded him,oh I'm dying to find some fancam about it 8)
Ah,and one more thing,I just wanna ask if you guys have bought Bandage photobook?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 22nd, '09, 08:04

Mirokujin wrote:the official website of bandage has a new look now, plus cool bachground music
click About the movie, you'll find awesome stuffs.

http://bandage-movie.jp/index.html
Karate-ka wrote:http://henshinjustice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24277

Did you know that's Jin at that time?XD
ofcourse i did there were some J-drama fan on that site so i never mentiont it was jin.

EDIT i made wallpaper out of that website background image

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 22nd, '09, 12:38

Album covers~look really good!!

There is only the LE avilable now. I read that unless the LE gets sold out we won't see the RE one~;P JS is so bad! DX
However basically these two versions are the same, just in the LE one, there are more pics~

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Dec 22nd, '09, 16:09

:D

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 22nd, '09, 18:08

Endexus wrote:

jinjin~so funny!!

found a JinXMaru friendship fanvid~they are so cute together~

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Dec 22nd, '09, 22:57

Endexus wrote:

Jin's so witty :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 23rd, '09, 22:17

CTKT X'mas SP

They together took a bus wandering in Tokyo X'mas eve and met weird ppl...
Love Jin's beautiful smiles there~cho kawaiiiiiii~!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 23rd, '09, 22:28

Mirokujin

I am soo happy they could use Jin's image in the web page!! :D

And the covers are ...good! I like the LE one is like the HMV poster none is going to get their hands on XD (and i have checked Yahoo Auctions to see if they had any LOL ) the gold one looks like Murasaki somehow doesn't it?

Now we need a Jinno one too XD I already have my fav JinDa one, i love to see him in those because his smile is always soo genuine when he's with them :wub:

ruby

Many many!! and more! XD

There have been some really good shoots in Jin's magazines but others....i am not over the Fineboys nerdstyle yet LOL

LOL whenever i look at him i see his hair so straight and composed that's like seeing a well made wig XD Once someone told me that a woman looks her best when she wakes up from bed with the messy hair and all i guess we can apply that to Jin too :P

I don't know of any fancams but there are several news bits :)

Sokarijo

Snowwwww!!! :w00t: I soooo envy you!! I just have the cold and no snow to have fun!! I have rain and hail too ¬¬

Nice work there ;)

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 24th, '09, 12:33

Ginoru wrote:

Sokarijo

Snowwwww!!! :w00t: I soooo envy you!! I just have the cold and no snow to have fun!! I have rain and hail too ¬¬

Nice work there ;)
Realy i thought whole europe had snow, the reports on the news said that a lotu european country's has to cope with snow problems.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 24th, '09, 13:09

Aka JinJin says: Merry X'mas!!
credit Vjin

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 25th, '09, 14:44

Merry christmass

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 25th, '09, 19:03

Merry X-mas to all and to my baby ototo!!

I have just seen the new CM.......I have laughed a looot with it XD i don't like the look (champagne bubbles!!???) and the song (wth???!!! i hope it improves in full version....but doubt it XD) but Maru is the cutest thing there XD i want a doll of him LOL

Sokarijo

Nop, we have lots of cold, rain and everything Syberia wants to send us but snow :( I live by the sea ok, but i still remember snowing here when i was a child :-(

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 27th, '09, 06:59

the full clear version of 20sai no sensou is out

check luvjin~
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/23998133

It's really a beautiful song

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Dec 27th, '09, 20:18

Man that is such a great song.

EDIT:

the full version youtube.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Dec 27th, '09, 21:09

oh my god need to check all those linksit will took ages but any way thanx for every one who shares any links about jin