Musical Dramas . Please recommend

Discuss Korean drama series here.
klon22

Musical Dramas . Please recommend

Post by klon22 » Dec 28th, '09, 22:10

Hi ,

i wanna watch musical dramas, like Beethoven Virus, Nodame Cantabile, can you recommend another?

;)

SSpiegel

Post by SSpiegel » Dec 28th, '09, 22:38

They don't have classical music in them, but I have two that are about bands:

1. Tokyo Friends (jdrama): has 5 episodes and a movie. It wasn't very complicated plot-wise or anything fancy, but I liked it. It has Eita, wooo! Also, the songs weren't incredibly annoying, though they were played a lot during episodes.

2. You're Beautiful (kdrama): it's more about relationships than about music, but they play and sing some. I thought it was pretty entertaining and the music was alright. Has a lot of cute guys.

For future reference, this is where you can ask for drama recommendations:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_11526.htm for kdramas
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_10409.htm for jdramas

klon22

Post by klon22 » Dec 29th, '09, 04:54

Hey SSpiegel, tnx for write,

Ahh tokyo friends its a good one, Otsuka Ai (Love her music) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tokyo_Friends

You're Beautiful (kdrama):I need to watch it (but not for cute guys LOL )

Now I remember a music Jmovie called: Swing Girls (Its a good one)

;)

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Dec 29th, '09, 05:10

You might want to check out Suna no Utsuwa (with Masahiro Nakai). Not exactly music centered, but the story's really good I hear.

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Dec 29th, '09, 12:07

"Secret" - it´s a Taiwanese movie , but it´s amazing!! Starring Jay Chou, who is also the screenwriter, director, musician and everything else of this movie. It´s really beautiful and interesting movie full of music.

Tendou_90

Post by Tendou_90 » Dec 29th, '09, 12:16

i like nodame cantabile and beethoven virus because of the classical music and i have been a fan since then....i also like swing girls....

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Dec 29th, '09, 12:56

Tendou_90 wrote:i like nodame cantabile and beethoven virus because of the classical music and i have been a fan since then....i also like swing girls....
So, you think he should watch the two dorama's he has already watched? Agree on Swing Girls.

lunargen

Post by lunargen » Dec 29th, '09, 13:06

LOL This isn't an asian drama, but you might wanna try Glee hehehehe. They have good music, but judging from the dramas you mentioned, you're looking for more orchestral music, right?

klon22

Post by klon22 » Dec 29th, '09, 19:50

Rigth now im enjoying You're Beautiful (kdrama.. ep11 so far),i like it! tnx ;)

lunargen wrote:You might want to check outSuna no Utsuwa (with Masahiro Nakai). Not exactly music centered, but the story's really good I hear.
Hey lunargen, i dont will miss that one, its kinda interesting, tnx. I ll watch any drama with musician stories ;) Glee?,,uhmm.. dont know it but google will help.
JaJe wrote:"Secret" - it´s a Taiwanese movie , but it´s amazing!! Starring Jay Chou, who is also the screenwriter, director, musician and everything else of this movie. It´s really beautiful and interesting movie full of music.
JaJe, ill search for that drama too, looks like very interesting.
Tendou_90 wrote:i like nodame cantabile and beethoven virus because of the classical music and i have been a fan since then....i also like swing girls....
Yup same here too LOL..

Tnx for write.

klon22

Post by klon22 » Jan 15th, '10, 04:48

lunargen wrote:LOL This isn't an asian drama, but you might wanna try Glee hehehehe. They have good music, but judging from the dramas you mentioned, you're looking for more orchestral music, right?
Hey LunarGen, rigth now im watching "Glee" its a very good one, tnx for recommend it

very funny an good music at all