[Discussion] Naka nai to Kimeta Hi - Eikura Nana

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
citrone

[Discussion] Naka nai to Kimeta Hi - Eikura Nana

Post by citrone » Jan 14th, '10, 19:12

I was surprised that there is no topic for this drama. I believe it is one of the most promising in this season. Just the cast should be a reason to follow this Drama.

The polt may not be too appealing since it is not a new topic but I believe there are very good dramas where what happened is not important but rather how it happened is the focus. With such a cast I will definitely follow this drama... Even without subs ^^

Naka nai to Kimeta Hi

Dramawiki: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Naka_nai_to_Kimeta_Hi

CAST:
Eikura Nana as Tsunoda Miki
Kawaguchi Haruna as Tsunoda Ai
Fujiki Naohito as Kirino Seiji
Kaname Jun as Nakahara Shota

PLOT:
Tsunoda Miki is a graduate of a second-rate university who manages to find a job at a top-notch company. But after a minor mistake, she becomes the subject of serious bullying by her superiors and other co-workers. Ultimately, she chooses to endure the harassment, not wanting to simply run away from it. --Tokyograph

[Taken from Dramawiki ]

PS: Seems like no one is subbing this show right now. Please contact me if anyone is interested in translating this drama. There are enough volunteers in subbing groups to take over the rest (timing, editing, QC,...)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 23rd, '10, 14:46

I agree with you! I think the cast saves this drama, just because Kaname Jun longer be in this drama gives me a reason more than good to follow this drama. hopefully someone really legende in soft sub I'm anxious for this drama. I hope it's better than UNTOUCHABLE

nasi_tambah1

Post by nasi_tambah1 » Jan 23rd, '10, 15:10

Guys.. where can I find torrent for this series?
I can't find it in D-addicts. can some please help me...

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 23rd, '10, 15:35

But the drama has not even debuted ^ ^ a debut will be next Tuesday the 26th

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 23rd, '10, 22:19

i am looking forward for this drama. i love all the cast members. specially kaname jun and naohito fujiki :P hope that it gets picked up by a subbing team.

citrone

Post by citrone » Jan 23rd, '10, 22:55

Actually I found somebody willing to sub this series but she will be doing another first! So we have to wait for them to be released. But Still we may get Eng subs ^^

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 23rd, '10, 23:32

veeai project is subbing this drama :) very interested in this drama too :)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 24th, '10, 02:24

cool !!!!!! I'm counting the days to start watching ^^

sect0r7

Post by sect0r7 » Jan 24th, '10, 02:28

I love Nana ever since seeing her in Prodai and after that Mei Chan..sadly no fansubbing group pick up this..i had better stick back to chinese sub then..

citrone

Post by citrone » Jan 24th, '10, 02:38

Actually as furransu said, veeai project will sub this drama. It was stated in the fansub map also.

We just need to wait a little more to get the subs^^

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Jan 24th, '10, 03:00

im soooo looking forward to this drama!!

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Jan 26th, '10, 13:12

I already saw the first episode, soooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!
It.s the same as LIFE dorama but about companies.
Lately there are so much people in japan who suicide because that.
I did notice, dorama, anime and manga is not so much fantasy as i thought (of course i.m not talking about robots...etc, i.m talking about shoujo manga...etc)
And i have been notice since i live in tokyo...

sect0r7

Post by sect0r7 » Jan 26th, '10, 13:56

ohh i hope veeai prioritize this project over others.Hehe i just love this more than the other 2 she is subbing=p

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 26th, '10, 15:12

wwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwww hopefully the torrent of the first episode goes well I'm eroding fast to see!

citrone

Post by citrone » Jan 26th, '10, 15:55

sect0r7 wrote:ohh i hope veeai prioritize this project over others.Hehe i just love this more than the other 2 she is subbing=p
I hope so too, but not sure... I just hope...

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 27th, '10, 02:02

Someone upload the episode 1 pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!

citrone

Post by citrone » Jan 27th, '10, 03:15

I only found LQ!!! should wait a little more...

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Jan 27th, '10, 08:32

I don.t know if this is prohibited in this site, anyway this is the link of the first episode to see online (sorry only japanese, no subtitles)

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=B2O40WPL

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 27th, '10, 08:44

sect0r7 wrote:ohh i hope veeai prioritize this project over others.Hehe i just love this more than the other 2 she is subbing=p
it seems veeai project's priority is Angel Bank, she's going to sub Nakanai after Angel Bank is done.

anyways, i'll be uploading the raw once I get hold of it~

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 27th, '10, 11:14

thanks for the link at least do away with my anxiety to get the torrent file :roll
Last edited by ozawa00 on Jan 27th, '10, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

levi88

Post by levi88 » Jan 27th, '10, 12:50

sect0r7 wrote:I love Nana ever since seeing her in Prodai and after that Mei Chan..sadly no fansubbing group pick up this..i had better stick back to chinese sub then..
ya, imma going to do that too. not a bad thing i'm not uni-lingual! :)

levi88

Post by levi88 » Jan 27th, '10, 12:52

i felt so bad for nana-san's character. how can people be so evil?! terrible office politics will certainly drive people to the edge, it's hardly a surprise.

noobee

Post by noobee » Jan 27th, '10, 13:16

this is a really good drama!

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Jan 27th, '10, 13:26

I know all of you think this drama is hard and looks not real but you must to understand it.s sooooo real.
Because i had some experiences like that, not so strong with me, but i saw how japanese did to other people who in that time was working in the same company...and later they talk about they did and laugh...sometimes (usually) i don.t understand what.s happen with japanese mind.
Girls are ok, but guys are the worst.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 27th, '10, 13:36

Excellent drama to start the year! I was not wrong about my expectations about it! Very good! I'm awfully sorry for Miki, all treat it with contempt and she still has a false friend. It seems that Nakahara is going to be a hero to her. It is my impression or ... will have a romantic triangle in this drama? It seems that Tachibana is already an eye on Nakahara wwoooowww Kaname Jun and Eikura Nana are so cute together!! :wub: love triangles loved this very same drama hopefully leaving soon subtitles

tecna

Post by tecna » Jan 27th, '10, 15:12

Kaname Jun so cute *.* I began to see the drama just because of him. wonderful it would be a love triangle but the poor thing Nana suffers so much in this work

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '10, 15:16

is the torrent is out? because i don't seem to find yet? :scratch:

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Jan 27th, '10, 15:51

issy i posted a link to see it online on megavideo.
But there isn.t still a torrent.

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '10, 16:05

debittoo wrote:issy i posted a link to see it online on megavideo.
But there isn.t still a torrent.
oh, thanks. it should do for now till we get the torrent. can't wait anymore :P

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 27th, '10, 17:10

im getting the raw atm, ill try to upload it in few hours

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 27th, '10, 17:35

furransu wrote:im getting the raw atm, ill try to upload it in few hours
Thanks alot. i will wait for it.
just finished watching ep1 on line and what tense it was. i thought it was really good ep. normally i tend to stay away from dramas that are about bully and abuse studends/workers... because i really get angry and my blood pressure goes to roof :P and it did with this one too. but i still thought it was very good. i really count myself lucky for not being subjected to such hell environment as one of previous poster mentioned. felt really bad for miki.
but i am loving all Naohito/kaname/ikura triangled relationship.
so far i am adoring Shota(jun kaname) x Miki but i also cheering for Seiji (Naohito Fujiki) x Miki. can't help falling in love with someone that is helping the girl without she realising it. :P but i was kind of annoyed fo finding out that Yoshino Kimura was there too. last time i saw a drama of her was again with Naohito Fujiki in Yako no Kaidan and it was really bad to the point that i dropped the drama. not only me, even the subbing group did the same. :blink

i was right in my feeling for not trusting Marika in the 1st place. i have been noticing getting more and more roles recently. but this is her first evil role.

i am so looking forward for nxt ep because as i saw from its preview, shota and miki are going out together much faster that i thought they would and that's make me happy. and a bit worried to be honest too because it might mean that they will not end up together. well, all we can see is wait and see.
i am really loving this drama. hope it gets subbed soon.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 28th, '10, 01:53

The fact that Nakahara and Miki are coming together so fast also encouraged me a lot but a lot can happen, probably will arm Tachibana something to separate the two, and it was pretty obvious the interest she showed by Nakahara in episode 1 but frankly I do not believe that there may be something between Miki and Seiji what I have seen it is very strict and hard on her. I believe (and I'm hoping) that she should stay with Nakahara and found it very cool they invest a little romance, this point is that the drama will leave much better than expected

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » Jan 28th, '10, 03:16

i already have the raw, but having problems trying to downconvert it... :(

from mp4 h264 to avi xvid.. always resulting in 25fps video instead of 30fps causing the video to stutter and wont sync with the audio.. dont know how to fix this :S

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 28th, '10, 08:55

many thanks for the torrent. I'll watch it again in good quality :lol

noobee

Post by noobee » Jan 28th, '10, 09:05

thanks a lot for the torrent!

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 28th, '10, 09:55

ozawa00 wrote:The fact that Nakahara and Miki are coming together so fast also encouraged me a lot but a lot can happen, probably will arm Tachibana something to separate the two, and it was pretty obvious the interest she showed by Nakahara in episode 1 but frankly I do not believe that there may be something between Miki and Seiji what I have seen it is very strict and hard on her. I believe (and I'm hoping) that she should stay with Nakahara and found it very cool they invest a little romance, this point is that the drama will leave much better than expected
if you have seen hotaru no hikari, Fujiki also had a very similar character to seiji in here and he was much more strict than seiji but still ended up with the girl even though was much older than her and she liked someone else. :P

Yes, Tachibana showed her interest very early in Nakahara but not her evil personality. the line that made me suspect her was "if i want something, i will get it for sure" or something like this. but to be honest, i thought what she did was very stupid because everyone knows that she was the one last seen with miki and what ever happens to her (specially in such serious incidence that is not just a harmless bully and is a matter of life and death), she can't just deny it. if only miki does the more stupid thing and does not blame her which i see it coming. :crazy:
at the moment, i am for both miki x shota and miki x seiji pairing. can't make up my mind. :mrgreen:
Thanks alot for the raw. :salut:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 28th, '10, 10:28

I agree with what you said, Issy, but I think it makes little sense to use drama as another example, since each drama has different stories and themes. I'm almost 100% certain that there will be a love triangle but the way is wait to see if Seiji enter this pairing or not.

I also found Tachibana very perverse. when he saw with Miki Nakahara has tried to gather information about it to try to "steal it" way before they even stay together! Not to mention the fact that she almost killed the Miki leaving it stuck inside storage for lucky Nakahara will save it but it was inexcusable

and I find it odd in Hotaru No Hikari because I think that if a person loves someone she should end next to that person it would be ridiculous to spend the entire drama in love with a guy and at the end end up with another that only "abused" her.

I would sincerely destroyed if I had to watch it. But I am enjoying much drama with a single goal: to wait for the next episodes or forward
:cheers:

sect0r7

Post by sect0r7 » Jan 28th, '10, 11:35

not yet watch episode 1 but from what you all described there will be romance?OMG please let the man be Fujiki Naohito.Hes way more handsome than Kaname Jun imo :D

and by the way Veeai will be subbing this only after she finish subbing the whole angel bank series?

tecna

Post by tecna » Jan 28th, '10, 12:07

sect0r7 wrote:not yet watch episode 1 but from what you all described there will be romance?OMG please let the man be Fujiki Naohito.Hes way more handsome than Kaname Jun imo :D

and by the way Veeai will be subbing this only after she finish subbing the whole angel bank series?
Naohito is more beautiful than kaname Jun? :O I'm sorry, but this is not true. By far kaname jun is more beautiful and charismatic and just by his conversation with Miki on the phone in episode 1 I've thought how nice it would be them two together and if anyone has noticed the correlation graph of the official site is clear and miki shota in love for each other a lot and I'm hoping it stays that way until the end of the series and miki and shota finish together. still want to see a kiss in this series! a kiss between miki and shota. kaname jun is so cute :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 28th, '10, 15:31

but I think it makes little sense to use drama as another example, since each drama has different stories and themes
i am NOT saying because what happened in that drama, it will happen in this one too. i am just saying that we really can't role out Seiji's character from the 1st ep and say that there is no way he is going to be a part of that triangle. his character might have same chance as shota as story developes later on. somehow his character seems very intersting and abit mysterious too. because i think there is/was going on between him and Yoshino's character too from the look of it. :P
and i can name so many dramas that guys not so nice to the girl, with abusing attitude win the heart of the girl while the nice guy in the story ends up alone. bad guys are winners in most of dramas. remembering Hana Yori Dango, You're Beautiful, Hotaru no Hikari...(and in almost in all cases, they are not pure evil people. they are just lacking the skill to show their emotions and they are the ones that help the girl the most)
well, we just need to wait and see.
as for Naohito and Jun, as a fan of both, i really can't say which one is more beautiful but we have to remember that Naohito is older than Jun and he still kept his gorgeousness. :wub: at the moment i am all for shota x miki (and if this how is shown in correlation chart) because they are just soooo cute together. i just love when he calls her Kyu (9)-chan. it's SOOO adorable.
i also adore nana-chan after mei-chan. that's why i nicknamed my little niece NANA. :mrgreen:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 28th, '10, 16:26

Issy wrote:
but I think it makes little sense to use drama as another example, since each drama has different stories and themes
i am NOT saying because what happened in that drama, it will happen in this one too. i am just saying that we really can't role out Seiji's character from the 1st ep and say that there is no way he is going to be a part of that triangle. his character might have same chance as shota as story developes later on. somehow his character seems very intersting and abit mysterious too. because i think there is/was going on between him and Yoshino's character too from the look of it. :P
and i can name so many dramas that guys not so nice to the girl, with abusing attitude win the heart of the girl while the nice guy in the story ends up alone. bad guys are winners in most of dramas. remembering Hana Yori Dango, You're Beautiful, Hotaru no Hikari...(and in almost in all cases, they are not pure evil people. they are just lacking the skill to show their emotions and they are the ones that help the girl the most)
well, we just need to wait and see.
as for Naohito and Jun, as a fan of both, i really can't say which one is more beautiful but we have to remember that Naohito is older than Jun and he still kept his gorgeousness. :wub: at the moment i am all for shota x miki (and if this how is shown in correlation chart) because they are just soooo cute together. i just love when he calls her Kyu (9)-chan. it's SOOO adorable.
i also adore nana-chan after mei-chan. that's why i nicknamed my little niece NANA. :mrgreen:
is precisely this point that disappoints me the dramas. the correct you think someone who mistreats a person to do well at the end while the other character that helped her from the beginning just alone and abandoned? I'm sorry, but I can not accept that.

I dismissed the Seiji triangle, just think unlikely, but of course that can happen, why not? hopefully yes, this way the love of the Miki Nakahara is expected to increase our lol

it seems as Kaname and Naohito will appear here and start a duel lol

I really liked it Miki and Nakahara together and I will root for them until the end. Miki to be with another is very disappointing and will end with my delight in drama, finally as I said before I will stop here, my participation in the discussion and I will just wait for the next episode

ps1: it was so cute in advance for episode 2 to Miki embracing Nakahara
ps2: Age is not synonymous with beauty
ps3: I agree with what was said above: Kaname is MUCH more beautiful than the Naohito

jtan92

Post by jtan92 » Jan 28th, '10, 16:55

Just finished watching episode 1. Wow soo thrilling, I really feel sorry with Miki.... :cry: She gets bullied immediately on her first day... Can't wait for the next ep and waiting for the development between Seiji x Miki!!! :wub:

I don't think that Miki will end up with Shota since the leading man is Naohito Fujiki.. I have read the plot somewhere that Miki will find out the real character of Shota which will make her distanced away from him (I don't know it's true or not)....

In my opinion, Naohito is FAR more beautiful that Kaname. Though he is older than Kaname, but he's still gorgeous and more mature!!! Love that man since his Buchou role in Hotaru no Hikari! :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 28th, '10, 17:04

it seems that i am NOT making my points clear enough. :scratch: maybe i try harder next time when we discuss the drama itself. otherwise we end up discussing so many off-topic subjects that has nothing to do with this thread.

i guess this thread has place for both kaname and Naohito fans at the same time. i am just happy that i like both of them.
can't wait for ep2 see you until then from me too. :salut:

tecna

Post by tecna » Jan 28th, '10, 18:04

I don't think that Miki will end up with Shota since the leading man is Naohito Fujiki
This does not mean anything. only because the name naohito is the second to be credited? this has nothing to do. this also happened in untouchable you just recently kaname was the main actor in the drama, his name was the second to be credited, the protagonist was in love with him and in the end his character was not even half of the outline and suggested a the other guy there a photographer had more prominence than he. the order of appearance in the credits influences into something...

incredible, it seems that fans of kaname being stoned here hehe.
are putting down the kaname only because he is younger than naohito? I think it has nothing to do.
I think the kaname much prettier hehehe
I also read somewhere that nakahara was the only one he could trust to miki but at the same time would be better to keep away from him but did not explain why but I do not think shota is a bad person.
certainly, at least for now, I think nakahara and miki still will not be together (although obviously if you like) because of the evil tachibana as someone mentioned a few posts ago but I'm also hoping for a happy ending between nakahara x miki
sorry people, but I can not imagine seiji x miki, because I see grace (much less beauty) it in any angle

comparing the photos of them... I will use pictures of wikipedia not to be unfair, but I have pictures of kaname here much better than that of the wiki

undoubtedly kaname is much more beautiful than Naohito :P

shiratori swan

Post by shiratori swan » Jan 29th, '10, 01:12

undoubtedly kaname is much more beautiful than Naohito :P
true. I have to agree with it. I'm surprised you girls really do not think the beautiful Kaname? waaiii he's so cute! so beautiful! Handsome!! :lol remember him in Ryuusei No Kizuna his character was so soft and gentle as the Nakahara :wub:
I hope with all my heart that Miki ends with the Shota same but people..... his name is Shota. if you've noticed the badge on it to read ep1 gives Nakahara Syouta curious right? :blink

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 29th, '10, 10:02

Issy wrote:
it seems that i am NOT making my points clear enough. :scratch: maybe i try harder next time when we discuss the drama itself. otherwise we end up discussing so many off-topic subjects that has nothing to do with this thread.

i guess this thread has place for both kaname and Naohito fans at the same time. i am just happy that i like both of them.
can't wait for ep2 see you until then from me too. :salut:
oh, I'm sorry for not understanding right placement and sorry if ever I was rude ^^

but I think with the development of drama may be acting even a "dispute" between Seiji Nakahara and because of Miki ^^ but Tachibana is interested in Nakahara, so I think she will still do many evil things just to get his attention.

I liked the photo that showed comparative ^^ woow if to chose... get even with Kaname :thumleft:

In any case, have more pictures in this topic. if anyone is interested in seeing...
:lol
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_76614_0.htm

Melissa100

Post by Melissa100 » Jan 29th, '10, 19:05

Isn't fighting over who's better looking, Kaname or Naohito, about like people fighting over which is better, strawberry margaritas or chocolate ice cream? :wink: They're both awesome!

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 29th, '10, 22:41

Melissa100 wrote:Isn't fighting over who's better looking, Kaname or Naohito, about like people fighting over which is better, strawberry margaritas or chocolate ice cream? :wink: They're both awesome!
Thank you. my point exactly. i was wondering if this continue happening, then we might as well start a thread called Naohit Vs Jun and leave this thread for drama discussion only. there is different taste to people and not everyone thinks the same. all we need is to tolerate each others opinion no matter how much different from us. :salut:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 30th, '10, 02:01

/\
||
I Agree :lol

we still do not know if the two will be rivals in the drama or not. but for anyone wanting to fight agree that the two are amazing, though each has their favorite. let's just enjoy the drama without thinking about who is better or not. when I'm dying to see how Nakahara and Miki will relate :wub:

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Jan 31st, '10, 12:41

tecna wrote:still want to see a kiss in this series! a kiss between miki and shota. kaname jun is so cute :wub:
Me too!!!!! wanted to see a kiss between Miki Nakahara and I would cry with emotion * smile * maybe in ep03... in ep02 Miki hugged Nakahara perhaps the ep3 has a kiss? I'll be cheering a lot :wub:

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Feb 2nd, '10, 12:01

The second chapter will be broadcasted at 21.20 japan time.
Now they.re broadcasting a football match...
i wanna see it!!

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Feb 2nd, '10, 12:26

Oh My God!!!!!!!
I love that chapter!!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 2nd, '10, 15:47

please let us know if anyone upload it anywhere. i need to see it ASAP. can't really wait until is up on here so i have to see it before that. :P
thanks in advance

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 2nd, '10, 16:34

Issy wrote:please let us know if anyone upload it anywhere. i need to see it ASAP. can't really wait until is up on here so i have to see it before that. :P
thanks in advance
well, I think the second ep will be sent very soon on youtube I think I'll have to wait just a little more to see on youtube perhaps you have today or at most tomorrow

debittoo

Post by debittoo » Feb 2nd, '10, 16:59

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 2nd, '10, 17:04

YAYYY!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 2nd, '10, 17:09

ohh I can not watch! the player is stuck in "pandora tv" and the video does not run (and it looks that my connection is very fast)

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 2nd, '10, 17:53

ozawa00 wrote:ohh I can not watch! the player is stuck in "pandora tv" and the video does not run (and it looks that my connection is very fast)
same here too :cry:

fseventh

Post by fseventh » Feb 2nd, '10, 23:43

No one is picked this drama to be subbed or am I missing something? I just watched the first episode and it is indeed interesting. I'm glad that now Nana plays something that more mature.

I would really love to sub this drama if anyone is willing to translate it.

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Feb 2nd, '10, 23:54

i was looking forward to this drama (which means i had a high expectation of it) and it turned out to be even better than i thought <3 i'm glad the conversations in the drama are simple enough for the most part so i don't need to rely on subs for this one. whew..

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 2nd, '10, 23:58

it worked. :cheers: just finished watching ep2
i have to say that i am starting to get frustrated if it continues like this. the sweet happy moments are so short comparing with horrible times. it's like they have collected every single evil person working in Tokyo and have put them all in miki's section. it's just unbelieveble how everyone in that place are against her. and i can't understdand why because if it's because she new to their work place, the mariko is the same too.
Nakahara x miki time together were so sweet but i am abit worried about why everything is going so fast between them. nakahara wanting miki to meet him mom.
and please can someone kill mariko because i just can't tolerate her missing up miki's life everytime and getting away with it.
it seems that miki will make some friends in next ep though. hope everything get better and happier in next eps or i have to think again about watching it.
btw, does anyone have an idea about what was the 1st scenes in ep1 about? where miki is jumping from the company's roof top. it doesn't look like a dream and it can't be reality too. i can't stop thinking about it.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 3rd, '10, 11:39

OMG just watched the ep2 and only have 1 word to describe it: Fantastic!! ep2 loved you more than the 1 ^^ but now I'm hoping for even more Nakaka x Miki they were perfect together :wub: Kaname Jun was cute and beautiful as always! the scene of the hug them was that I loved most. was so beautiful when he stroked her head, very cute even. only had 1 defect: HAD NOT KISS!!!!! that both drugs were hoping for there to kiss, the moment was perfect but did not kiss, I was very sad about that, let this kiss still get to the end of the drama ^^ but Tachibana just waiting for a chance to end the love them. it is very bad, I understand that at the end of the episode I think she moved to an apartment in front of his house. looks like she is really determined to win the Nakahara, will she get? hopefully not, I see Nakahara and Miki together in the end, preferably with a kiss

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 3rd, '10, 13:51

yes, the scenes between Nakahara and miki were so sweet and heart melting. not to forget the hospital scene. i kept watching those scenes over and over...
the things tha bothers me about this drama
is that it plays on viewers emotions. i know its a drama and even sometime it happens in real life but the angst that gets to you in this drama is too much. to the point were i really did not watch the part were tachibana interrupted miki and nakahara's 2nd date. not to mention Nakahara having an evil mom (well, from what we saw of her in ep2) and and somehow i see that she will go in favour of tachibana and against miki in later story.
it's like the whole world are against one person. that what gets to me. i really hope that Nakahara stays focused on miki and not to fall for tachibana's plan in future.

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 3rd, '10, 14:54

Issy wrote:yes, the scenes between Nakahara and miki were so sweet and heart melting. not to forget the hospital scene. i kept watching those scenes over and over...
the things tha bothers me about this drama
is that it plays on viewers emotions. i know its a drama and even sometime it happens in real life but the angst that gets to you in this drama is too much. to the point were i really did not watch the part were tachibana interrupted miki and nakahara's 2nd date. not to mention Nakahara having an evil mom (well, from what we saw of her in ep2) and and somehow i see that she will go in favour of tachibana and against miki in later story.
it's like the whole world are against one person. that what gets to me. i really hope that Nakahara stays focused on miki and not to fall for tachibana's plan in future.
Yeah, me too!!!!! both loved the romantic scenes between Nakahara and Miki I watched again and again (especially the scene of the hug them after dinner)
well, I also realized that the mother of Nakahara is also bad, hey, I'm dying of pain of Miki! just have bad people around her, I also hope that the evil character of Tachibana and mother of the Nakahara can not separate the two and they stay together till the end, of course, that has kiss ^ ^ but I think hard, at least for now that can Tachibana something of Nakahara. by giving notice to the Nakahara loves very Miki, unless the arming Tachibana something very evil that but hopefully not

azngurlpeace

Post by azngurlpeace » Feb 3rd, '10, 21:16

Ahh. Please post it on youtube, I've been trying to download it and such but none of them came out good !
So please, someone, post it on youtube or google, yahoo or myspace.
I can only watch those, i odnt know why.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 4th, '10, 14:04

azngurlpeace wrote:Ahh. Please post it on youtube, I've been trying to download it and such but none of them came out good !
ep2 is out on da :-)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 4th, '10, 14:34

azngurlpeace wrote:Ahh. Please post it on youtube, I've been trying to download it and such but none of them came out good !
you can download by torrent

azngurlpeace

Post by azngurlpeace » Feb 4th, '10, 20:52

I tried looking for it, i just couldn't find it. Also I downloaded one, and it was "fake" like there was nothing but a white screen.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 4th, '10, 22:21

azngurlpeace wrote:

I tried looking for it, i just couldn't find it. Also I downloaded one, and it was "fake" like there was nothing but a white screen.
she meant d-a torrent here , just what i said.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82190.htm

azngurlpeace

Post by azngurlpeace » Feb 4th, '10, 22:25

Issy wrote:
azngurlpeace wrote:

she meant d-a torrent here , just what i said.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_82190.htm
I'm looking for episode 1 i alredy got that.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 4th, '10, 22:42

noshadow31

Post by noshadow31 » Feb 6th, '10, 16:51

Issy wrote:it worked. :cheers: just finished watching ep2
i have to say that i am starting to get frustrated if it continues like this. the sweet happy moments are so short comparing with horrible times. it's like they have collected every single evil person working in Tokyo and have put them all in miki's section. it's just unbelieveble how everyone in that place are against her. and i can't understdand why because if it's because she new to their work place, the mariko is the same too.
Nakahara x miki time together were so sweet but i am abit worried about why everything is going so fast between them. nakahara wanting miki to meet him mom.
and please can someone kill mariko because i just can't tolerate her missing up miki's life everytime and getting away with it.
it seems that miki will make some friends in next ep though. hope everything get better and happier in next eps or i have to think again about watching it.
btw, does anyone have an idea about what was the 1st scenes in ep1 about? where miki is jumping from the company's roof top. it doesn't look like a dream and it can't be reality too. i can't stop thinking about it.
My guess is that miki will try to jump from the roof top when nakahara wants to break up with her. He's the only support she has in the company and when he turns his back on her, she just cannot take it anymore. Then Fujiki Naohito will show up and stop her. He's the true hero in this drama. hehe of course, that's 100% only my speculation :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 6th, '10, 17:18

My guess is that miki will try to jump from the roof top when nakahara wants to break up with her. He's the only support she has in the company and when he turns his back on her, she just cannot take it anymore. Then Fujiki Naohito will show up and stop her. He's the true hero in this drama. hehe of course, that's 100% only my speculation
well, interesting speculation but i think she was only dreaming.there is no other way. :blink i said it before, the fact that miki and nakahara started going out very early in the drama worries me.

plus the whole Naohito casting if he was would not get involved in this love triangle and he just have 5 min talk to miki in every ep.
i am sure we will see more of him in later eps and it would be against nakahara.
but so far, Nakahara is soooo sweet and i just can't have enough of him. not sure if my opinion of him will stays the same with later eps or not. 8)

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 7th, '10, 02:28

My speculation is this: I do not think Nakahara will want to break with Miki, as he has truly love. My guess is this: I think Nakahara will be very disappointed with Miki when he discovers that she has suffered abuse from co-workers since its first days. he works in another department, or even pass it through his head. I believe he will be very hurt by the fact that Miki did not trust him enough to tell it. I read the interview about the character Kaname from the website and he claimed that Nakahara is a man pure and innocent and like the fact Miki. what if it proves true, at least for now. He does not realize that Tachibana is trying to conquer him. the fact that she had moved pra front of his house already shows how the love of Tachibana by Nakahara is obsessive. I still can not see where it fits Seiji Clytemnestra triangle because he does not care for Miki. for now everything is centered on Miki - Nakahara - Tachibana

ozawa00

Post by ozawa00 » Feb 7th, '10, 03:12

ps: Nakahara love Miki and Miki love Nakahara. that is a fact! regardless of what happens in the next few eps, I'll keep hoping that the two are happy at the end of the drama, simply because they love and are very beautiful together! and of course want to see a kissing scene between the two! need to kiss!!!!! :wub: