Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 4th, '10, 19:29

OK, A short recapitulation of that article from Chosun Ilbo:

"Jang Geun Seok, who was awarded the Netizen popularity Award on the last SBS Daesang Award Ceremony, this upcoming January 31th in Olympic Hall on Olympic Stadium will open his countrywide fanmeeting called Jang Geun Seok's Rebellion."

This was literal translation, there recapitulation of the rest:
Jang Geun Seok apparently has no time for the rest, he'll be skipping even regular holidays to perform. All because he is very serious about his fans all across the country, and want to express his gratitude for the popularity he gets (...)
He appeared in many movies, dramas, commercials from the age of 10, and there are no signs that his popularity will decrease. especially when his last drama YAB has become international madness, uniting all generations and exceeding almost to a disaster size.
[There is mentioned trend in Korean music about singing boys from the 80' up untill now whose popularity will never end].
Jang Geun Seok prepares for the fanmeetings with utmost care, he put his whole heart in it, and want to give to the fans all he can. (there is funny sentence, but I don't know how to interpret: even his sweat drops are precious as treasure?).
Although this will be fanmeeting for Korean fans, reservations for 3000 seats were made by different nationalities, like Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese. And this 3000 seats include 700 requests by foreigners.
In addition, from March to May, Jang Geun Seok will perform international fanmeeting called the same: Jang Geun Seok's Rebellion in 4 countries: Japan, China, Singapore, Taiwan.

Busy little boy^^
Please rest, dongsaeng^^

So much for the news, Issy^^.

My eyes hurt, I'm going to rest.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 5th, '10, 00:46

why i did not see this before??? :scratch:
thanks again for the translation dear. :cheers: so basically he is going to fan meet lots of fans in all around asia and it's all. Oh, and we won't see much of him till June. :cry:

well, it's not like that i was daydreaming him coming to UK or anything. :P but still, i liked to be given the option.
especially when his last drama YAB has become international madness, uniting all generations and exceeding almost to a disaster size.
:lol :lol :lol SO TRUE.

Thanks again for the translations. please take some rest now. :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 5th, '10, 11:00

Hell, if he went to UK I would be there^^
Now I have no option left, but to go to Taehan (Koreaa)^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 5th, '10, 13:59

Ethlenn wrote:Hell, if he went to UK I would be there^^
Now I have no option left, but to go to Taehan (Koreaa)^^
:lol
btw, what happened to your avatar? are you flicking through your massive JGS pic folder and can't decide which one or what? :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 5th, '10, 14:52

iie. i meant your avatar on d-a. it has disappreared.
LOOOOOOOOOOOVING the pictures. specially the fully make uped 1st picture. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 5th, '10, 15:22

Really? I see it...
Strange, I will fix it, but as you said, it's hard to decide on only one pic of JGS^^
And Sukkie is sometimes such perverted little brat^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 5th, '10, 15:33

Ethlenn wrote:Really? I see it...
Strange, I will fix it, but as you said, it's hard to decide on only one pic of JGS^^
And Sukkie is sometimes such perverted little brat^^
even though i think i got that little fact about him, but i would like to see/hear more :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 5th, '10, 16:05

I'm in the middle of uploading some more videos, some with subs^^
Eh, he keeps us soo busy^^
But, according to the article, no new drama in the next few months. Hope he will make some interviews, and clubbox doesn't crash on me^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 5th, '10, 23:05

But, according to the article, no new drama in the next few months.
I know and i am NOT expecting any too. most probably the second half of the year, we might be lucky and see one. maybe at the same time YAB started. because with floods of scripts coming his way, i am sure he will like one or two. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 6th, '10, 00:35

Oh gods, two most twisted, perverted, hot pictures on your siggy!! I had knot in my stomach when I saw this!! Issy, are you planning to get me out of the way with this?? I die from heart attack...

Damn, am I not too old to say this? Heck.:mrgreen:
And I read yesterday (sorry, I had small drink, so I'm writing very slowly) reviews of Itaewon... one on Japanese and one on European websites, and in every one of them Sukkie was mentioned as a promising actor who did a good job. Movie itself was described as "concerned with Korean problems which are not much in the Western circle of interest". As always, darn it!! But anyway, have a pleasant weekend^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 6th, '10, 00:58

:lol
Oh gods, two most twisted, perverted, hot pictures on your siggy!! I had knot in my stomach when I saw this!! Issy, are you planning to get me out of the way with this?? I die from heart attack...
so sorry dear but i really don't have such intention as i need you to keep me in touch with anything and everything JGS related news. i just thought make some use of those pic so they won't go to waste. :P (if only i had a HQ versions of these pictures to do some wallies)

ok, time for bed, work tomorrow. have a great weekend too dear.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 7th, '10, 12:50

Uff, I uploaded some new videos, and I'm in the middle of putting up MU links for all Inkigayo episodes I could find with Sukkie.
Have fun^^

PS. I uploaded here Entertainment Weekly, there is interview with Sukkie and fragments of his fanmeeting tour^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '10, 14:28

OK, every month I will upload a new calendar page with Sukkie. Here: February(not mine, I just found it somewhere).
Muahaha!! :wub:
Attachments
a67ba3f07b12b18584f512a035e5832f_large.JPG
a67ba3f07b12b18584f512a035e5832f_large.JPG (127.59 KiB) Viewed 3723 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 14:52

I can't believe Sukkie is half asleep on my b-day month. :-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 10th, '10, 15:07

When?? Let's make a party!! :alcoholic:
:cheers: :cheers:

OK, to soothe your wounded heart:
Attachments
Sukkie^^ (371).jpg
Sukkie^^ (371).jpg (72.47 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
Sukkie^^ (359).jpg
Sukkie^^ (359).jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 3778 times
keke
keke
Sukkie^^ (234).jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 3778 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 15:28

it was on monday the 8th :P
i will forgive sukkie for being lazy on my b-day if he starts giving ME more attention. like he did above with those GORGEOUS PICTURES :wub: :wub: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 10th, '10, 16:45

:lol :lol :lol
Thank you dear :cheers:
now, he is truley forgiven 8)

basbosa2OO9

Post by basbosa2OO9 » Feb 11th, '10, 18:18

i watch baby & me but i love him on u r beautiful
woooooooooooooow he was sooooooooooo beautiful *_^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 11th, '10, 21:44

it's not only you. i thought he was very SMOKINH HOT in that movie. i could not have enough of his evil stares and smiles.
in baby and I he was cute but but i liked him in itaewon movie more. i also really liked that chicken girl. i thought she was very good. i like to see her in a movie or a drama again with out JGS. or shall we call him JKS (sounds weird though) from now as i read he wants us to say his name like that.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 14th, '10, 14:59

Is it my eyes seeing JGS ummm sorry, JKS every where or is this really him???
found this when i was on some randome site. could not believe my eyes. i thought i am daydreaming. :lol
if is not really him, then this person really looks like him. specially the eyebrows. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 15th, '10, 14:28

As far as I can find he hasn't done this one.

Other commercials are listed:
2001-2004 - SK TING, SK텔레콤 (with BoA)
2005-2006 - Skool looks, 스쿨룩스
Coca Cola
Daily Milk
Hyundai
Salim Food
2006 - 칙촉 Chic Choc Biscuits
2006 Shu Uemura
2007 LeSportsac
2007 - ETUDE [CF] etude vitcara cf - making film [CF] etude cf 04 - vitcara 20070806 YTN Star - Go ahra, Jang geunseol New Etude CF Etude wallpapers
Kellogs Cornflakes advertisement
Ottogi Quick Meals advertisement
2008 - BSX Youtube BSX Making commercial BSX Pics
But I will look around.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 15th, '10, 23:25

:O :O :O :O
HOT HOT HOT pictures of baby JKS and i have not noticed??? :crazy: shame on me :pale:

as for the ad, SO it is NOT him??? :blink i think that the problem is with my eyes. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 13:12

There was a poll among women aged 30-45, who is their most desired "nam dongsaeng".
And Sukkie didn't win. I can't believe though because poll was conducted by some cable TV.
1.유승호 Yoo Seung Ho (35%)
2.윤시윤 Yoon Shi Yoon (17%)
3.김현중 Kim Hyun Joong (SS501)(16%)

whole article (in Korean) here

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 13:14

sorry dear, but what is "nam dongsaeng" exactly? :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 13:25

younger brother, dear^^
sorry...

BTW. I can't understand the hype around Kim Hyun Joong. His acting in BOF was terrible!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 13:54

Ethlenn wrote:younger brother, dear^^
sorry...

BTW. I can't understand the hype around Kim Hyun Joong. His acting in BOF was terrible!
thanks,
ummmm maybe is hard to see baby JKS as a younger brother because they all see him as a toyboy :P . you know it's weird/sick to fantasize about one's younger brother. :mrgreen:
me as a one, can't ever see him as younger brother. with all my love and adoration towards him and embarresment about liking an actor as his age, i still can't see him as "nam dongsaeng" :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 14:09

Well, maybe you're right. He's more like erotic gadget to everyone.
I'm watching Gokusen. Last night it was marathon, so I stayed up until morning to watch it. I must say, Matsumoto Jun found his way to my heart^^. Thanks one more time, dear Issy^^.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 14:18

Ethlenn wrote:Well, maybe you're right. He's more like erotic gadget to everyone.
I'm watching Gokusen. Last night it was marathon, so I stayed up until morning to watch it. I must say, Matsumoto Jun found his way to my heart^^. Thanks one more time, dear Issy^^.
:lol :lol :lol
he did the same thing when i watched him for the first time on HYD. i could not stop myself wanting more and more of him. i still watch everything he does. he is one of my obsessions that never cools down. junjun is so cute as Shin. i did not watch any other Gokusen series because i did not think it would be good enough without shin and i think i am right. congrates dear. you're officially a junbait frrom now on :P

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 15:05

:P
so what's exatly JANG KEUN SUK stands for then?

ps. hooked on By Your Side song from YAB ep14. when TK imagination of ANJELL love triangle. :P can't stop listening to it. :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 15:22

OK.
Under each character Korean, Japanese (kana), and Chinese reading:

jang 장
は・る、は・り、チョウ
zhang
lenghten, counter for bows and string instruments, spread, stretch

geun (keun) 근
ね、コン
gen
root, beginning, rise

seok (suk) 석
すず、たま・う、セキ、シャク
xi, ti
copper, tin

Please, make some sense out of this, keke^^

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 15:31

:scratch: :scratch:
Please, make some sense out of this, keke^^
:blink :O :scratch: :goggle: :glare: :blink :unsure: :roll :roll :O :x :| :scratch: :whistling: :doh: :scratchchin: :sweat: :faint: :hissy: :shocked: :hissy:

Trying veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeru hard dear. VERY HARD.
8)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '10, 15:42

And nothing right?
His name MUST mean something. All my Korean friends told me the meaning of their names (Treasured Beauty, ie), so his have to also.

Sukkie, tell it right away, or else I will make you... (maybe not, I guess some juvenile might read it) mehehehe!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 16th, '10, 15:49

I think they should ask him on his site. for non-korean fans sake.tell him some noonas want to know what exactly your name means or else :mrgreen:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 14:22

just missing baby JKS. :wub:
Attachments
JKS.jpg
JKS.jpg (59.18 KiB) Viewed 3505 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 15:24

yess, i too love that maroon colour jacket he was wearing in ep15 :P i know this is not it, but he still looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot :goggle:
Attachments
img0402_20091127174458_2.jpg
img0402_20091127174458_2.jpg (211.11 KiB) Viewed 3551 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 17th, '10, 16:11

yess, this one. yuuuuuuuuuummy indeed

...oh, and the jacket is just fine too :P

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 20th, '10, 10:31

Finally found my way here to the JKS thread here on D-A. I am so slow!!!

Nice to meet you all. And thank you for those beautiful photos. JKS is always either handsome, pretty or hot (or all) in whatever he wears. Such a gifted person and such a gift for us though I am actually too old for drooling over young men.

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 20th, '10, 13:29

That's why I like this thread...it makes me feel so much better knowing I am not the only noona with strange phantasies about Keunsuk.

You are going to Korea in 2 years Ethlenn?? That is so cool!
Hope you'll be able to ask him and bring some light into the meaning of his name for us ... as I feel that you might not share the other naughty details of your meeting with him ;)

Ehtlenn, I read you are on LJ now. I always wanted to mention to you that there are quite a few people in my Keunsuk_Uploads-LJ thanking you for those old Inkigayo episodes you helped to find me. You have been a great help nearly completing the list now.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '10, 15:44

Well, nothing more I can do, at least search and download some stuff^^ I'm currently watching Clubbox (you know, they want some payment for few stuff, so if you are interested in new dramas/shows it may cost you). Anyway, nothing new has appeared but I have an eye like Sauron's - never stop looking.

Yup, I'm planning to go to Taehan, but first,
I need to reassure my position at my Institute ( so when I'm back, they won't fire me), and I have to pass a halftime of my PhD program.
Damn it.
I will share some "well-behaved" stuff, mehehe^^

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Feb 22nd, '10, 06:13

Issy, not sure if you saw One Missed Call yet. It's a japan production but JGS was in it. Maki and Meisa are in it too.

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 22nd, '10, 07:31

Ethlenn, it is good that you are keeping a cool head and planning strategically. JKS operation Korea should be planned with hot blood and cool head ^^.

Paying for shows in clubbox?? Well, to be honest, I don't mind paying for dramas and films as I believe in supporting the artist etc somehow. I am unable to buy the original movies and dramas of my favourite Asian artist as they are simply not available here in my country so I do try to buy the originals over the net as often as possible if I can afford it.
But making you pay for TV shows does not feel right at all. Plus I guess it is not the artist who is supported but the clubbox owner who is sharing. Such a greedy world! :rambo:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '10, 08:56

seirin wrote:Issy, not sure if you saw One Missed Call yet. It's a japan production but JGS was in it. Maki and Meisa are in it too.
Thanks alot seirin :salut: :salut: :salut:
to be honest i was totally confused about One Missed Call as i thought it was a japanese movie then when i was checking out JGS wiki, i saw the name again. :scratch:
now i really have to see that movie.
runs off to see if i can find this movie any where to dl
Thanks again dear :salut: :salut: :salut:

france

Post by france » Feb 22nd, '10, 09:21

OMG!!! Why is he so handsome?!?! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '10, 09:25

france wrote:OMG!!! Why is he so handsome?!?! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
I guess some people are just born lucky :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 22nd, '10, 09:39

Nooo, don't watch One Last Call, unless there is nothing left in your burnt down video library and the world comes to an end.
JKS plays a voluntary mute guy, and dies at the end in very crappy way
Because the movie is straight bad!

Clubbox: I don't know where those money go, but it's growing. New dramas are most likely paid (there are some clubboxes that don't require to pay, but you have to download file first and then wait until you see/or not, the clover^^), but some older as well. But I'm sure that those money don't go to the artist.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '10, 09:44

Nooo, don't watch One Last Call, unless there is nothing left in your burnt down video library and the world comes to an end.
:cry: :cry: :cry: but it HAS JGS! ! ! i will focus on him and him ONLY. :goggle:

it seems that you've already jinxed me watching OMC movie as i can't find any dl links for it.
:-(

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 22nd, '10, 09:52

OMC? I can send you a link to download it, but seriously, there is like 10 minutes of Sukkie in it. So, do you want?

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 22nd, '10, 10:02

YESSSSSSS :P
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :salut:

see what has JGS done to me? :goggle:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 22nd, '10, 10:09

Alright, I'll pm you when I'm done^^

Ojou_Belle

Post by Ojou_Belle » Feb 22nd, '10, 10:10

Hi, everybody! I'm a stalker here but I just had to leave a comment.

JKS dies in OMC?! Oh...well then it's a good thing I didn't finish watching the movie!

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 23rd, '10, 17:06

Issy wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry: but it HAS JGS! ! ! i will focus on him and him ONLY. :goggle:

it seems that you've already jinxed me watching OMC movie as i can't find any dl links for it.
:-(
I actually liked the movie. Well, the movie wasn't great at all, I agree with you, Ethlenn but Keunsuk's role was so cute and his portrayal of the character was great, such an upright character and seeing him doing the sign language was really irresistable. That is where I realized that this guy even has beautiful hands (still have to find flaws on this perfect guy).

Issy, if you want to get your own impression on One Missed Call - maybe Fast Forward to Keunsuk's scenes: I uploaded the movie on my LJ comm (link is in the signature but you have to join the LJ comm to see the D/L).

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 23rd, '10, 17:40

I realized he has nice hands in BV. And his role in OMC was the best performance from all the crew.
Yep, he's perfect^^

James32

Post by James32 » Feb 23rd, '10, 23:40

Very beautiful pictures(^*^)

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 24th, '10, 14:36

Ethlenn, I never really thought of OMC as a bad movie but thinking back ...maybe I was totally blinded by Keunsuk's amazing charisma and acting. Have to agree with you totally now but still... Keunsuk is too good to be missed - but I am biased and simply want to watch everything he has been in. Otherwise he has been pretty good in picking projects.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 15:14

:lol :lol :lol now i am really confused :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

ps, there are some heartstoppingly beautiful pictures posted on soompi from a japanese magazine photoshots. just made me faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaint

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 15:54

Ethlenn wrote:Yea, I saw it...
I fainted.
glad to know i was NOT the only one! :mrgreen:
did not like the ones of him holding that cancer stick though. baaaaaaaaaaad boy :x
but the ones with him getting eaten by that giant jumper were totally cute :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '10, 16:23

He's so damn girly on those photos. But at least he's not so skeleton as few months ago :wub:
Maybe I can force a friend of mine to buy me this magazine. ( I have somewhere 3 volumes of it, can't remember where :scratch: )^^
Attachments
ac91be34a432e4e3046703beedcc24e0_large.jpg
ac91be34a432e4e3046703beedcc24e0_large.jpg (60.65 KiB) Viewed 3493 times

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 16:29

i was just thinking this myself. in my case, i need ot order it from a local japanaese store and it will cost me triple the price.
ps. yes, that hair is making him look so girly but hey, i have no complains. he still looks SOOO HOOOT in them :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: and cute and babish like :mrgreen:

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 24th, '10, 19:22

He is a little too girly for my taste in those photos but yet so irresistable. I need to see more Tae Kyung when he is with Park Shin Hye. I am such an inflexible mind ;)

I hope to get my hands on this magazine from a Japanese bookstore on the weekend and just like you Issy expect a hefty price. Plus I will ll travel an hour by car for this - Keunsuk what are making me do??

One thing about his girly looks...
I can't get rid of the feeling that he is preparing himself to play Momo in Kimi wa Petto.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '10, 20:11

If so, you will be blessed, Anamcara!!
But as Issy once stated, it's not so believable. But I would definitely died in case of not watching this.
Sorry, my English today sucks, I was so irritated I'm planning actual a killing, so...

BTW. Where is that Japanese Bookstore (I'd like to check it, Europe, right?). Damn, so many books I want and my trip to Japan is unlikely this summer, eh...

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 21:11

i was thinking the same thing about baby growing his hair. i seriously would die and go to seventh heaven if this rumour turns out right and he'll be the next momo. i am totally in love with momo character and with the whole KWP drama and matsujun. adding JGS name to this list is just would be that cherry on the icing of the cake (not sure if this is the right order though, my mind is completely missed up by re-invoking this wish/dream :roll )

oh, that japanese store used to be only half an hour away from my home by bus but they moved out to someother place. lucky i found them online and was managed to order some magazines last times. but as i said, it did cost me triple :goggle: and only for few pages of that magazine

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '10, 22:24

This is it. You made me want to watch KWP again.
You know, at my age this drama is such a relief. And I would be happy if Korean version come true with Sukkie as Momo. But still, even still, the first version counts. Damn my eyes!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 24th, '10, 22:39

Ethlenn wrote:This is it. You made me want to watch KWP again.
You know, at my age this drama is such a relief. And I would be happy if Korean version come true with Sukkie as Momo. But still, even still, the first version counts. Damn my eyes!!
sorry dear :P
this might make you feel better. i used to watch KWP once every 2-3 weeks for months since i discovered the drama. i was totally addicted to it. i am still afraid if i watch it again, i get back to my addiction but hey, i think i am going to put KWP on this laptop together with JGS dramas so is there whenever i feel like watching!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '10, 23:55

I keep a copy 10 cm from my laptop as an emergency. What have I become?
Well, I'm indebted to you, hon^^

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 25th, '10, 14:49

When I heard the rumour of Keunsuk probably being the next Momo, I was like...NEVER. I just could imagine him doing this role. But his attitude and the atmosphere around him recently, the hair, the display of well-toned muscles (Momo is a dancer, right) all this adds up to this feeling. But I might be completly lead astray by wishful thinking.

KWP is such hope for noonas and Keunsuk would be so perfect for the Korean version! :wub:

Ojou_Belle

Post by Ojou_Belle » Feb 27th, '10, 00:39

Oooh, yes, I love KWP. I saw it first a couple of years ago and recently reviewed it again

after I watched "You're Beautiful." I think KWP suit JKS well.

I agree with anamcara that the idea gives hope to noonas...hehehehe!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 27th, '10, 09:10

So, I don't know, maybe we should dance some shamanistic, ritual dance in order to get favor from the spirits so JKS will be the next Momo?

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 28th, '10, 09:03

Ethlenn wrote:So, I don't know, maybe we should dance some shamanistic, ritual dance in order to get favor from the spirits so JKS will be the next Momo?
Excellent idea, Ethlenn! Isn't it full moon right now? So tonight at midnight we'll all meet in the highest place around us and act out a little ritual to gain the favour of the spirits -and lead Keunsuk's mind the right way.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 28th, '10, 10:27

I'm on it brewing some potion^^ have to find some flowing dress and a wig to at least look like a girl, mehehe... So lets gather and sing some chant to ask the wind, may he carry our wishes right to the Sukkie's ears^^

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 28th, '10, 17:19

Ethlenn, I am all with you tonight- ready with wig, potion and owls to carry the message over to Keunsuk and future makers of KWP.

Thank you so much for the translation though it makes me all worried. Hope that JTree will handle this wisely so that it does not backfire and leave unnecessary dirt marks on our Keunsuk.

Issy

Post by Issy » Feb 28th, '10, 17:31

is there room for one more crazy person :P (gomen ne, no offence was intended). you guys are coming so prepared, i am wondering what shall i bring. what about some KWP cuttings and pictures to burn into that magical fire? :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 28th, '10, 17:35

Irasshai, irasshai!!! KWP is most welcomed, you know (yes, I'm insane).

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 28th, '10, 18:02

No, you are most welcome and needed, Issy - the more people the more effect.

Aah, and looks like you're perfectly prepared with KWP cuttings and pics. Now I am even more confident about our ritual. There is already a heavy storm here - so perfect conditons for doing magic. Ganbarimasshou!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 28th, '10, 18:49

Yes, I read about the storm. The wind will howl, the storm will blow, and our voices will be carried long way to the Korean shores....
<chanting>

anamcara

Post by anamcara » Feb 28th, '10, 20:20

Perfectly put into words, Ethlenn! *joins you chanting*

Hope this will not only cause Keunsuk hiccups tonight but will bestow a dream on him - a dream that in a few months time he will talk about as very unique and vivid dream that finally made him decice on taking on this particular project of KWP.