JpopSuki (NO INVITE REQ ALLOWED)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
kamiw

Post by kamiw » Feb 13th, '10, 18:58

please invite me
my email's lalada_fuseki8@live.com

thanks in advance > <,,

chamcham

Post by chamcham » Feb 13th, '10, 21:48

I was a member of jpopsuki for years, but didn't catch them when they upgraded the site. Can someone please send me an invite?

rico.colon@gmail.com.

Thank you.

iluvhyde522

Post by iluvhyde522 » Feb 14th, '10, 03:38

cans omeone please invite me too :)

iluvhyde522@hotmail.com

wongbinsin

Post by wongbinsin » Feb 14th, '10, 08:05

I'm hoping someone can send me a invite.

Been a member for 3 years, but wasn't active in the past few months due to busy work. Kinda regretting now.

My email: wongbinsin@gmail.com

Much appreciated. :-)

sharunchikas

Post by sharunchikas » Feb 15th, '10, 22:12

if someone still has invate,
please send one to
sarunas@stay-night.org

:)

Phalanx33

JPopsuki Invite Please!!!!!

Post by Phalanx33 » Feb 16th, '10, 01:50

I know there is already a thread out there about this, but I would like to get back onto JPOPSUKI. Can someone send me a PM so I can get invite?

I would appreciate it, and at some point I will capture & share new TV shows.

Thanks!! :D

Phalanx33

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 16th, '10, 04:47

So then why create a new thread?

MERGE.

projek7

Post by projek7 » Feb 16th, '10, 06:54

I'm looking for a invite as well. I'll trade a Leecherslair invite for a Jpopsuki

projek7@gmail.com

aerosuffly

Post by aerosuffly » Feb 16th, '10, 09:23

I missed the registration period of Jpopsuki 2.0 too. I was the member of the old version and always seed as time allow (I use the same laptop for work and personal computing). It would be great if someone can share your invitation with me. I will be very appreciate it. My email is piyanat.boom@gmail.com..

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Feb 16th, '10, 17:56

Those who want invites should probably post some proof of ratio due to the fact your accounts end up linked to the person who invites you and people won't invite random people and get their accounts banned.

mikeru_cl

Post by mikeru_cl » Feb 17th, '10, 06:02

I was a member of jpopsuki for years ...plz can someone send me an invite :-(
urekim@gmail.com

capcom

Post by capcom » Feb 17th, '10, 07:24

please invite me
my email's chai2004xp@gmail.com

thanks you so much

ferretclaw

Post by ferretclaw » Feb 17th, '10, 07:48

[[Post edited]] Thanks bart for trying. Apparently I had signed up but hadn't used my account, so it went inactive.
Last edited by ferretclaw on Feb 18th, '10, 05:51, edited 1 time in total.

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Feb 17th, '10, 07:54

I tried sending you one, says your email is in the database. Try checking the webchat link they provide on the front page

Ahrjai

Post by Ahrjai » Feb 17th, '10, 09:52

I would also like an Invite since I didn't get a chance to sign up for the new one.

Ahrjai@aol.com

Here is a sample of my Ratio on Hello-Online. The Ratio is on the bottom left side of the profile.

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php/h ... user=38960

I would really appreciate it to whoever would like to send me an invite THANKS!

rikkii

Post by rikkii » Feb 17th, '10, 20:01

Looking for an invite as well if anybody has one to spare D: Old account doesn''t work anymore as I missed the registration period due to not having internet access for awhile D: Please help? T_T
Last edited by rikkii on Apr 21st, '12, 06:12, edited 1 time in total.

Miyo79

Post by Miyo79 » Feb 17th, '10, 20:06

I am came back here, because i ask a favor
please invite me, I was a member of jpopsuki for years, but now my account is deleted.
I am very sad ç__ç
My email is nataku15@gmail.com.
sorry my insistence, but for me is very important

XZ-Tence

Post by XZ-Tence » Feb 17th, '10, 20:44

Hi,

If it's not too much trouble, I would also like to have an invite to jpopsuki, I remember being a member back in the days when I was really active on the forums. seeing as I have a renewed interest in jpop, I thought getting a invite would be nice. I always try to keep an above average ratio and help out seeding torrents for prolonged health.

If anyone has a spare, please pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Mugatu

Post by Mugatu » Feb 17th, '10, 20:50

i can take an invite too if someone has a spare:)

BlaqNumbr9

Post by BlaqNumbr9 » Feb 17th, '10, 21:49

It doesn't appear that JP2.0 is allowing invites at the moment. I could be wrong but the invite area doesn't seem to be functioning properly. Maybe someone can shed some light on that.

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Feb 17th, '10, 21:52

works fine, you either need to be like a power member or w/e or you need to have 20gb uploaded and have a certain ratio i think.

gackt999

Post by gackt999 » Feb 18th, '10, 04:11

Could someone please send me an invite?
Thanks in advance
my emai: lovejpop@hotmail.com

Kakijun

Post by Kakijun » Feb 18th, '10, 04:25

Do people actually manage to get invites by posting here?

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Feb 18th, '10, 04:43

some people have looking back a few pages

Ahrjai

Post by Ahrjai » Feb 18th, '10, 08:57

Thank you for the person who sent me an Invite ^^
Greatly Appreciate it.

akb48dango

Post by akb48dango » Feb 18th, '10, 10:30

Can anyone please send me an invite?
I will get good ratio and share the accounts with you =D
My email is: chronox04@yahoo.com
thanks in advance, really appreciated. Smile

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Feb 18th, '10, 11:30

Kakijun wrote:Do people actually manage to get invites by posting here?
Probably no\t. because users do not have any invites to give, and members only have one a month to give out, so there aren't many of those to give out. VIP's have unlimited invites, but many of those aren't handing them out, or are very careful giving them out since we and anyone we have invited can be banned if you break the rules.

denkydang

Post by denkydang » Feb 18th, '10, 13:24

SouthsideIrish wrote:
Kakijun wrote:Do people actually manage to get invites by posting here?
Probably no\t. because users do not have any invites to give, and members only have one a month to give out, so there aren't many of those to give out. VIP's have unlimited invites, but many of those aren't handing them out, or are very careful giving them out since we and anyone we have invited can be banned if you break the rules.
:cussing: Gawd i hate what have become of internet and torrent trackers. Now everyone is so stingy. The main point of whole torrent idea was to share. Yeah seeders are important, but many leechers are regular people too. Yeah some people in this world don't have upload speed as you have in your country. Also some people cant afford to download something popular (what is not in my interest) and share it at super low speed. (info: Btw, im coming from country that has the most expensive prices for internet in the world, and low speed, owned by T-mobile companies that are monopolizing the connection)

When you are torrenting, you are a pirate. So. The main point is to spread the data to everyone. Not to "close the pipe":

Anyways, we can also go wild and inform some record companies and get a law persons close private trackers of any kind. (This is going to moderators and whole close-butt idea of invites and stuff)

As a user i'm trying my best to have a ratio. But i dislike invite torrent trackers and such policies. :salut:

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Feb 18th, '10, 13:39

Good god. The Bonus Point system JPS 2 has means that you do not have to have a great connection. You can seed at 5kps and still maintain a 1:1 ratio. All you have to do is keep your torrents open after you have downloaded something, so hit and runners are the ones we do not like. You could download 50 singles, set your program to upload at 5kps and in a week you would probably have enough bonus points you could turn in for 5-10gb of upload credit. I rarely upload at anything faster than 20kps and only seed 8 hours a day, and I have still managed to upload 270gb with bonus points.

You have no room to comment about anything when you know nothing about the rules of the tracker, because JPS2 rules are designed to allow people with poor internet connections the ability to maintain a good ratio. The main problem we have is people do not read them, and then complain about it.

And the main idea with going with a closed tracker is to get rid of the hit and runners and keep all of the torrents alive. Right now we have over 24,000 torrents, most if not all of them are probably well seeded.

denkydang

Post by denkydang » Feb 18th, '10, 13:47

SouthsideIrish wrote:Good god. The Bonus Point system JPS 2 has means that you do not have to have a great connection. You can seed at 5kps and still maintain a 1:1 ratio. All you have to do is keep your torrents open after you have downloaded something, so hit and runners are the ones we do not like. You could download 50 singles, set your program to upload at 5kps and in a week you would probably have enough bonus points you could turn in for 5-10gb of upload credit. I rarely upload at anything faster than 20kps and only seed 8 hours a day, and I have still managed to upload 270gb with bonus points.

You have no room to comment about anything when you know nothing about the rules of the tracker, because JPS2 rules are designed to allow people with poor internet connections the ability to maintain a good ratio. The main problem we have is people do not read them, and then complain about it.

And the main idea with going with a closed tracker is to get rid of the hit and runners and keep all of the torrents alive. Right now we have over 24,000 torrents, most if not all of them are probably well seeded.
Well then how are you gonna make new users with new torrents? They would be begging all around for invites or waiting "happy days" This rules are maybe like a coins with two sides. Yeah i have no room to comment, bcos im not on JP2 and i dont know the rules. But i got music, and will to seed, but i lost interest little by little begging people around. It's just not so... ok.

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Feb 18th, '10, 14:01

Bonus points are awarded for seeding completed torrents. Every 15 minutes you are awarded 0.075 points for each completed torrent you're seeding.

You get them for each torrent you seed, and it doesn't matter how fast your internet connect is, so I tell people to download 50 singles and seed those for a week. 50 singles are going to give you 15BP per hour, 360 per day, and over 2000 in a week for a 12.5gb upload credit.

So that is from seeding 50 singles at 5kps and just keep your bittorrent program open. Now, explain to me how people can't follow this example? I think we had over 10,000 people who couldn't.

limbolimbo

Post by limbolimbo » Feb 18th, '10, 16:56

Great easy explanation, SouthsideIrish!
I wasn't going to bulge in at all but it seemed to me that for many many it wasn't maybe clear that (even if nobody is leeching from you) it would still help you collect bonus points which would eventually lead you to bonus upload credit.
Not that I want to defend the complains from some users.
I haven't had internet for a while and now I have a sort of bad downgraded version with real horrid upload speed so I was worried about my ratio on jpopsuki (this isn't my nick there btw), but with the great bonus points system I just keep as many of my completed dls open as possible and as long as possible (usually just let it run when the computer is on, which isn't nonstop though).
When jpop moved I just signed up again and hadn't really checked all about the new tracker, but I think the bonus system is probably the best (of the many upgrades) on the new tracker. Love it! Gives a chance to everyone.

(sorry for my messed up syntax and tense here)

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Feb 18th, '10, 17:05

This isn't my userID their either, but I have been a member of JPS since it opened in early 2005 and anyone who can't maintain a good ratio is just a hit and runner to me, cause no one can make me believe you can maintain unless you are on dial-up.

Also, we cannot offer invites in a public forum, so to get one you need to have some sort of a relationship with someone who has them.

beardpapa

Post by beardpapa » Feb 18th, '10, 20:13

I was kind of anxious about getting a sub-par ratio b/c my upload speed sucks, but the bonus points system and freeleech media files really helped build my ratio. So yeah, even with crappy upload speed, there's no reason to not have a decent ratio.

As for newcomers trying to get into JPS, I guess that's a bit of a problem, since the invite system allows JPS registered members to invite people they know and trust. So I understand the frustration, but the semi-closed system reduces unwanted members/leechers (shrugs). "The early bird catches the worm." There was a sufficient amount of time to register before JPS went private.

calgarydude

trading demonoid invite for jpopsuki 2.0 invite

Post by calgarydude » Feb 21st, '10, 02:04

Hi I'm new to this forum and I hope I haven't posted in the wrong place.

As the title suggests I have a demonoid account (www.demonoid.com) probably one of the best torrent websites and I want to trade an invite for a jpopsuki 2.0 invite.

I'd like to share more about myself:

I'm a guy.
23 years old.
Studied Japanese for 2 years and hopefully will continue soon.
My favourite drama is either hanazakari no kimitachi e or hana yori dango I couldn't decide.
My favourite singer is Utada Hikaru and my favourite band are Ikimono Gakarai.

Miscast

JPOPSUKI........

Post by Miscast » Feb 21st, '10, 14:48

I had a accound on old version jpopsuki.....but now it was delete....
PLEASE culd somebody send me invite to that site :cry:

yokozuna

Post by yokozuna » Feb 21st, '10, 16:11

I would love to get an invite too!

Thanks in advance :-)

ocs

Post by ocs » Feb 21st, '10, 19:20

Can somebody kindly send me invite for Jpopsuki please? jorudi.bisubal@gmail.com. salut

music4mog

Re: JPOPSUKI........

Post by music4mog » Feb 21st, '10, 21:27

Miscast wrote:I had a accound on old version jpopsuki.....but now it was delete....
PLEASE culd somebody send me invite to that site :cry:
same here. can someone invite me as well?

AoshiJP

Post by AoshiJP » Feb 22nd, '10, 01:48

Hi! I need an invitation for the tracker! Please send it to me to:

ronald.sanchez@hotmail.co.jp.

Thank you very much!

:-)

niko2x

Post by niko2x » Feb 22nd, '10, 23:27

maybe i should bump my request up. :)
I've been a member since 2005 with at least a 4.00 ratio before my account went kaput.

I am BEGGING for an account to get into 2.0.
Is there anyone out there that has an extra invite?

my email is
niko2x@yahoo.com

Thx in adavnce. :)

niko2x

Post by niko2x » Feb 25th, '10, 23:05

niko2x wrote:maybe i should bump my request up. :)
I've been a member since 2005 with at least a 4.00 ratio before my account went kaput.

I am BEGGING for an account to get into 2.0.
Is there anyone out there that has an extra invite?

my email is
niko2x@yahoo.com

Thx in adavnce. :)
Thx a lot dude!

sakura12129009

Post by sakura12129009 » Feb 26th, '10, 20:00

can someone send me a jpop suki invite i got banned for inviting someone and then because they srewed up i got banned as well. can someone help me out.

my email is reneeheflin99@gmail.com

please and thank you in advance

optus

Post by optus » Feb 26th, '10, 21:43

hi , I miss the registration .... IF someone can invite me for Jpop suki 2.0 , I will be very appriciated ..

In any case I can return favour I will do so .

My email is rockza.macau@gmail.com.

Thank you very much in advance ...

Heavenly6

Post by Heavenly6 » Feb 27th, '10, 00:56

Hello,
I also use to be a member of JPOPSuki, if there is a chance for an invite it would be greatly appreciated. I was a member for over 2 years, but like most I missed the registration signin. Now it is invite only.

My email:

hillsstph@aol.com

Kind Regards,
Heavenly6.

Masaoto

Post by Masaoto » Feb 27th, '10, 13:49

hi, someone please send me invite to Jpopsuki 2.0

my e-mail address :

masaoto@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Syobon

Post by Syobon » Feb 27th, '10, 23:00

I have invites, but it seems it isn't working right now

"As you might have noticed, the tracker is now private.
Registrations are now closed and the whole tracker is now invite only.
Tho there is one catch, for a limited time (we will not tell how long) invites are disabled for all users, only Members+ have the right to send invites for the time being."

i'll invite two people as soon as I can
btw if anyone have invites to asianuniverse.net PM me!

Zogood

Post by Zogood » Feb 28th, '10, 17:18

hi, someone please send me invite to Jpopsuki 2.0

my e-mail address : narak17@live.com

Thank you very much if u invite me @^___________^@

myrlar

Post by myrlar » Mar 1st, '10, 11:12

I would LOVE an invite!!!!

myrlar@gmail.com

long live jpop!

MYTK1113

Post by MYTK1113 » Mar 1st, '10, 17:00

Hi,
I can’t enter in jpopsuki anymore,
can someone send me an invite? Please~~

Email : momoko86@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

tragicmatsu

Post by tragicmatsu » Mar 1st, '10, 18:13

i'm in the same boat that everyone else seems to be in. lost track of jpop suki, and as a result lost my share ratio :/

tragicmatsu@gmail.com

if anyone has an invite it would be greatly appreciated

supi1908

Post by supi1908 » Mar 1st, '10, 22:16

Need an invite to Jpopsuki 2.0

email is : remisurprenant@hotmail.com

I will send back my invites to the community.

Big thanks!

nuigurumi

Post by nuigurumi » Mar 2nd, '10, 06:28

If anyone is still sending invites can they shoot one off to mendoukuse@gmail.com
I thought I could, but I just cant do without my jpopsuki. =3

pacmann

Post by pacmann » Mar 2nd, '10, 09:36

I saw so many people here looking for the door for jpopsuki and so am I.
Well, fact we all know the door but just missing the KEY to join.

I am now seeking for an invite key for jpopsuki and I have good enough experience on PT forum (I just join CHDBits for a month and now my share rate was 7.6x with 1.3TB uploaded). I promise I can do my best and I can keep my PC up for at least 6x24 per week for upload)

If anyone still have invite key for jpopsuki, please kindly think about to invite me to join and I will never let you down.

my email: wilsonchanch@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks for your time to reading this & sorry for my BAD english.
BR

teruhiko666

Post by teruhiko666 » Mar 2nd, '10, 14:41

hi all i need invite as well for jpopsuki 2.0

Luv_gillian_4eva@yahoo,com

thx very much

onimusharo

Post by onimusharo » Mar 3rd, '10, 09:58

Hello everybody, I was also registered in the old version of the tracker and I loved sharing, but with this new one I am very disappointed we can't register directly.

has someone a possiblity to send me an invite for Jpopsuki 2.0, please ? I'll be SO HAPPY...

my email address is : onimusharo@online.fr

thx a lot... :thumleft:

alibra

Post by alibra » Mar 4th, '10, 08:38

I really want to join jpopsuki 2.0 .
Please help me.

alindayi@gmail.com

dr_ishmael

Post by dr_ishmael » Mar 4th, '10, 17:01

Yep, I'm yet another user signing up to request a Jposuki invite. Hopefully my honesty isn't going to ruin my chances of actually receiving one. ^^; I really am a fairly active and very conscientious torrenter, just took a break from Jpop for a few months and then this happened. XD

dr_ishmael@yahoo.com

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Mar 4th, '10, 17:05

Loving all the people who signed up for the forums just to ask for invite

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 4th, '10, 18:03

bart3215 wrote:Loving all the people who signed up for the forums just to ask for invite
Which is why I have only invited 5 people. I have unlimited invites but I only give them out to people I trust, cause I and everyone I have invited can get banned if one of my invitees gets banned.

Syobon

Post by Syobon » Mar 5th, '10, 06:50

I have sent all my invites, sorry who i could invite :( I will when I get more invites.

MomoNeko

Post by MomoNeko » Mar 6th, '10, 17:47

Syobon wrote:I have sent all my invites, sorry who i could invite :( I will when I get more invites.
could you let us know to who did you invite or at least give them emails so they can help other!

Someone invite me please T_T momoneko.marie@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Chen Yisi

Post by Chen Yisi » Mar 6th, '10, 17:56

MomoNeko wrote:
Syobon wrote:I have sent all my invites, sorry who i could invite :( I will when I get more invites.
could you let us know to who did you invite or at least give them emails so they can help other!

Thanks in advance!
Those new users won't be able to help you anyway because you need to be labeled as "Member +" or sometging like that to be able to send invites.
I currently have 2 but since I'm still at the "user" rank, I can't send them.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 6th, '10, 19:20

MomoNeko wrote:

Thanks in advance!
If you do not read PM's than you won't get invites from me.

bart3215

Post by bart3215 » Mar 6th, '10, 22:20

In order to invite I believe the criteria are at least 20gb upload and 2 weeks member or something similar, As I said earlier people are most likely not going to get invited unless you prove you can keep a ratio due to the fact that the person who invites you is linked to your account and they get banned also if you cant maintain ratio.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Mar 6th, '10, 23:57

Requirements: 10GB uploaded, has been a member for more than a week and ratio above 0.7

Syobon

Post by Syobon » Mar 7th, '10, 01:31

Chen Yisi wrote:Those new users won't be able to help you anyway because you need to be labeled as "Member +" or sometging like that to be able to send invites.
I currently have 2 but since I'm still at the "user" rank, I can't send them.
]

exactly... it took a while for me get Member + rank.

zaku2a

Post by zaku2a » Mar 7th, '10, 02:07

Someone invite me please
PM
plz ..
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
Last edited by zaku2a on Mar 14th, '10, 06:53, edited 1 time in total.

blackpetals101

Post by blackpetals101 » Mar 7th, '10, 02:25

please also sent me an invite!! :}

tsuki_chibichan@yahoo.com
ONEGAISHIMASU!

dmegara

&#12452;&#12531;&#12496;&#12452;&#12488;

Post by dmegara » Mar 7th, '10, 09:56

僕に誰かインバイト貰いますか? :D

dmegara (at) hotmail.com

buttrflikissr

Post by buttrflikissr » Mar 9th, '10, 07:29

Can someone send me an invite also?
I used to be a member of the old site, and meaning to make an account in the new one until they closed down registration. I have no friends who have an accuont so they can not invite me. Been waiting for them to open registration but it doesn't look promising.

Thank you!

li104@mail.chapman.edu

gimpvn

Post by gimpvn » Mar 10th, '10, 05:06

Someone could invite me. My email is: gimpvn@gmail.com

Faith696

Post by Faith696 » Mar 10th, '10, 12:26

could someone invite me too, please. I also member on the old site. Due to my residency, I missed the registration at new site T-T.
My e-mail is lucasfaith@gmail.com. Thanx b4 ^^

J-pop

Post by J-pop » Mar 10th, '10, 15:18

can someone please send me an invite too ? I didnt know they switched to 2.0 ~_~

keiko8@gmail.com

ulrich729

invite please....<beg>

Post by ulrich729 » Mar 10th, '10, 21:18

can you please invite me for my oricon yearly fix?
jane_doe_ette@hotmail.com