before and after Lee jun ki: plastic surgery?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
4everU

before and after Lee jun ki: plastic surgery?

Post by 4everU » Mar 6th, '10, 16:38

hey guys ... :lol ..i am doing this for fun....i am sure we alll know about korean celebs and plastic surgery!!...I came across a site where people were claiming Lee jun ki has plastic surgery and i am gonna post the pic they used to justify their argument. Which to me does not prove it what so ever! I replied that his face still looks exacthly the same, he was stil developing and , his hair was nerdy and ears popped out lol! so made him look weird, however if u look at his face closely all the features are still the same! he just doesnt have any kind of emotion to his face which we are used to seeing... what makes him loook so dfiferent is his HAIR!! so for fun i decided to give him a new hair style with the same face tho!! i am not a genius at photoshop or anything, so i used paint which is the only program i have sadly!

so here it is! ^__^ tell me what you guys think?
Attachments
before and after
before and after
lee-jun-iki.jpg (38.78 KiB) Viewed 14058 times

bean

Post by bean » Mar 8th, '10, 11:34

haha, lol, junki is definetely didnt undergone plastic surgery even if he has i wouldnt mind xD, hehe..

yea, in dis picture he look exactly d same bt i muz say d oni diffrent now is dat his face more chubby >< apart fr dat, evrything about him from eye to mouth is stil d same, nt sure when he's small bt looking fr dis pic, nt much diff ...

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 9th, '10, 07:03

bean wrote:haha, lol, junki is definetely didnt undergone plastic surgery even if he has i wouldnt mind xD, hehe..

yea, in dis picture he look exactly d same bt i muz say d oni diffrent now is dat his face more chubby >< apart fr dat, evrything about him from eye to mouth is stil d same, nt sure when he's small bt looking fr dis pic, nt much diff ...
lol!! i knooo!!! but still me much happier to know its natural!!! XD...
:D and omg lol!! so true...his face now is chubbier, which is actually quite funny since u would think he would have a chubby face then and slim now!! XD...but still his chubby face is so adorable!! makes him actually look younger and i guess hes more healthy now...he was kinda poor when he was little...:( ......i seen a even younger pic if him still the same! lol

madmanout

Post by madmanout » Mar 9th, '10, 07:55

Obviously he didn't have any plastic surgery. He's a natural beauty. Too beautiful for a guy though. :P

meridiandr

Post by meridiandr » Jun 5th, '10, 16:36

It is better that his face is natural than it is undergone through a plastic surgery. It wouldn't do any good for him. He must stick to his look before his surgery.
Last edited by meridiandr on Jun 8th, '10, 05:50, edited 1 time in total.

csillibilli112

Post by csillibilli112 » Jun 5th, '10, 16:54

he look good that all :D :wub: :wub: :roll

darlenehill19

Plastic surgery or Hair Cut

Post by darlenehill19 » Feb 21st, '11, 10:53

Pardon me but have you done with Plastic Surgery OR a fancy Hair Cut... :blink
I am not seeing any difference in the pictures except "Wildly Grown Hairs"
Anyways; let me magnified it
But one thing is so sure that he is a nice looking innocent guy and doesn't need any surgical update.... :wub:

angelyly

Post by angelyly » Mar 28th, '11, 03:42

hmm...he doesnt change that much!!!

graham77

Post by graham77 » Oct 22nd, '12, 12:18

He is a star, he doesn't change that much. He has natural beauty to his credit. Not much change for me. It is minor surgery I guess.

Soul Crusher

Post by Soul Crusher » Oct 22nd, '12, 13:22

Does the second photo look like it was photo-shopped from the first?

tncdel

Post by tncdel » Jul 20th, '13, 23:32

I've seen Lee Jun Ki in many TV dramas. I was astounded at his physical appearance change from how he looked in Iljimae to how he looked recently in Arang & the Magistrate. Seems like he aged ten years in five. Plus his nose now is too pointy. It wasn't like that before. So I guess he made the mistake of getting plastic surgery done that was unsuccessful from a cosmetic viewpoint. He has almost completely lost his "boyish good looks" that he had when he did Iljimae.

Compare the two pics from Iljimae to the two from Arang, and you'll see what I mean.
Attachments
01images.jpg
01images.jpg (7.97 KiB) Viewed 13765 times
01aimages.jpg
01aimages.jpg (9.1 KiB) Viewed 13765 times

tncdel

Post by tncdel » Jul 20th, '13, 23:34

Here's how Lee Jun Ki looks recently in Arang:
Attachments
02aimages.jpg
02aimages.jpg (11.25 KiB) Viewed 13764 times
02images.jpg