Your Ex

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.

How many ex boyfriends/girlfriends do u have?

none
30%
1-5
65%
More than 10
4%

Total votes: 23

HongKongChick

Your Ex

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 22nd, '10, 20:48

Since this is the life and relationships section, i thought i would ask about your past relationships.

How many ex boyfriends/girlfriends do you have?

and if u like to share some stories, let's!

:P

i'll start.

i have 5 that i considered my Ex's

All non asian

Russian
Finnish
White + Native American
Bi racial
Bi racial

the third choice should have been 6-10. but i cannot edit it now. sorry.
Last edited by HongKongChick on Mar 22nd, '10, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Mar 22nd, '10, 20:51

Mixed Asians.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 22nd, '10, 21:17

in no pertcuar order
boy korean
boy taiwan
boy puerto rican
girl ecuadorian
girl x2 black
girl dominican
girl irish
girl jewish
girl polish
girl korean

I'm 35! I have a history. I feel no shame and think wistfully of past loves and tests that came back negative.

Cherek

Re: Your Ex

Post by Cherek » Mar 23rd, '10, 15:37

HongKongChick wrote: and if u like to share some stories, let's!
We are waiting :P

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 23rd, '10, 20:56

ym... stories? i cant think of anything interesting right now. just that all my Ex's are tall.

the Russian - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 5
the Finnish - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 2
the White/Native american - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1
the first bi racial - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1
the second bi racial - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1

yea..... never dated a short dude.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:09

Tell us about your first ex.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:21

my first Ex. well he got my first kiss.

i was in England during the summer, went to a summer school over there near the Windsor Castle. we met there, both students there. but i didnt really like him that much. i mean he was cute. but u know, it was like a little fling that lasted a summer. hahaha... nothing serious about him, not the most memorable. he did cry a little bit when i had to leave though... hahaha :)

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:25

did u ever hear from him again?

Christina Mills

Post by Christina Mills » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:27

I work near windsor castle :)

HK chick is that Tavia Yeung in your Avatar

3 I would consider Ex's. All Chinese

Cherek

Post by Cherek » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:28

Fantastical wrote:did u ever hear from him again?
he cried! he must have...

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 23rd, '10, 21:53

Cherek wrote:
I'm crying for the poor bastard.
But another way to look at it...
SHe became his benchmark for women.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 23rd, '10, 22:14

HongKongChick wrote:ym... stories? i cant think of anything interesting right now. just that all my Ex's are tall.

the Russian - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 5
the Finnish - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 2
the White/Native american - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1
the first bi racial - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1
the second bi racial - i was 5 foot 3, he was 6 foot 1

yea..... never dated a short dude.
You're 5 foot 3?
AWWWWW!!!!! you are a walking Gaia Avatar!
SO CUTE!!! Just one pinch those cheeks..no not those...yeah...there they are....mmmm....

wsim

Post by wsim » Mar 24th, '10, 00:46

No stories to share.

Hopefully there won't be too many ex'es to report in the future, but who really knows? Nevertheless, it is interesting to hear what other people have to share in this thread.

HKC, to be honest, it may have been even more hurtful/painful if some of those guys actually decided to go through with a long-distance sort of relationship. Better to have ended it there, I suppose. I know a couple of friends who have done the long-distance deal and it always fails miserably.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 03:43

nope. heck, we were like 15 and 16, too young to even think about traveling across the globe to see each other or to phone each other, long distance was expensive back then (have i given away my age? :P) . besides, it was just for the summer :P
Last edited by HongKongChick on Mar 24th, '10, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 03:45

Christina Mills wrote:I work near windsor castle :)

HK chick is that Tavia Yeung in your Avatar

3 I would consider Ex's. All Chinese
i loved it there, at night, i could see the Windsor castle all lit up from our school yard..it was beautiful. you heard of a St. George school? it's supposed to be a boy school, but in the summer, they rent it out for organizations to have summer school there. it was awesome!

no. that's not Tavia, that's actually me. but i love Tavia Yeung, i think she is just so beautiful

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 03:50

Fantastical wrote:
Cherek wrote:
I'm crying for the poor bastard.
But another way to look at it...
SHe became his benchmark for women.
well i dont know about all that, benchmark. haha.. u are too kind.

we were young, and i did NOT look good back then. hahaha... total nerd :cry:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 03:52

Fantastical wrote:
You're 5 foot 3?
AWWWWW!!!!! you are a walking Gaia Avatar!
SO CUTE!!! Just one pinch those cheeks..no not those...yeah...there they are....mmmm....
hahaha..... thanks! :P

no pinching... naughty naughty Kool aid

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 03:56

wsim wrote:No stories to share.

Hopefully there won't be too many ex'es to report in the future, but who really knows? Nevertheless, it is interesting to hear what other people have to share in this thread.

HKC, to be honest, it may have been even more hurtful/painful if some of those guys actually decided to go through with a long-distance sort of relationship. Better to have ended it there, I suppose. I know a couple of friends who have done the long-distance deal and it always fails miserably.
heck, it was not "what other people have to share in this thread" more like "what i have to share" i am the only one giving some kind of story here. hahaha :lol

u are right. it can be hurtful if it didnt end early. though it wasnt the case with the Russian. more for the Finnish. gosh, he was gorgeous. possibly the best looking, most athletic one that i have dated. till this day when i think about him, it still puts a smile on my face. but that relationship was serious and it didnt end where it should have.... and it was painful.

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 24th, '10, 04:38

HongKongChick wrote:
no. that's not Tavia, that's actually me. but i love Tavia Yeung, i think she is just so beautiful
Yes very much so..I can easily;ly see how one ot woman can be confused with th eother.
:wub:

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Mar 24th, '10, 11:20

Hmmm my past? well it´s a little complicated XD
- 1 boyfriend (Estonian); we first met in kindergarten - so we were like childhood friends - it lasted for 3 years? I´m not sure anymore :P anyway it was more like "we are dating" than the real dating. Even though I really liked this guy, I didn´t saw our relationship the way I should have. In the end I told him that it´s over. It took ages before he started to talk to me again! It was years ago, but sometimes it seems like he still has a thing for me. Poor him.

- one night thing (American) - that bastard never called me back. :glare: Thank god it wasn´t serious. :whistling:

- 4-5 guys that I have said: "I´m sorry, but that´s never happening." two of them were my best-guy-friends. One of them lives together with his girlfriend now, but one day, when we both were pretty drunk and I asked him has he got over me. He answered that he tries to be, but sometimes it is really hard...

Yes, I feel like a **** at the moment... But I can´t help it if I really don´t feel that way towards the guy. :unsure: And if I hadn´t done so, then I wouldn´t have the chance to go out with my current-almost-boyfriend (who has the most beautiful eyes in the world :wub:

At least I´ll always have my idol-crush!!! :lol :

Cherek

Post by Cherek » Mar 24th, '10, 11:50

JaJe wrote: Yes, I feel like a **** at the moment... But I can´t help it if I really don´t feel that way towards the guy.
and have you ever experienced this the other way around? :lol maybe with your current-almost-boyfriend :P ( idols do not count!) :w00t:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 17:09

Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
Yes very much so..I can easily;ly see how one ot woman can be confused with th eother.
the big difference is that Tavia doesnt wear glasses! AHAHHAHA :lol

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 17:11

JaJe wrote:Hmmm my past? well it´s a little complicated XD
- 1 boyfriend (Estonian); we first met in kindergarten - so we were like childhood friends - it lasted for 3 years? I´m not sure anymore :P anyway it was more like "we are dating" than the real dating. Even though I really liked this guy, I didn´t saw our relationship the way I should have. In the end I told him that it´s over. It took ages before he started to talk to me again! It was years ago, but sometimes it seems like he still has a thing for me. Poor him.

- one night thing (American) - that bastard never called me back. :glare: Thank god it wasn´t serious. :whistling:

- 4-5 guys that I have said: "I´m sorry, but that´s never happening." two of them were my best-guy-friends. One of them lives together with his girlfriend now, but one day, when we both were pretty drunk and I asked him has he got over me. He answered that he tries to be, but sometimes it is really hard...

Yes, I feel like a **** at the moment... But I can´t help it if I really don´t feel that way towards the guy. :unsure: And if I hadn´t done so, then I wouldn´t have the chance to go out with my current-almost-boyfriend (who has the most beautiful eyes in the world :wub:

At least I´ll always have my idol-crush!!! :lol :
so did it hurt alot when u have to break it off with ur first? given that u two practically grew up together?

one night thing huh.... um... those dont count as Ex'es. hahaha if they do, oh no..... :mrgreen:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 24th, '10, 17:12

Cherek wrote:
JaJe wrote: Yes, I feel like a **** at the moment... But I can´t help it if I really don´t feel that way towards the guy.
and have you ever experienced this the other way around? :lol maybe with your current-almost-boyfriend :P ( idols do not count!) :w00t:
that's right. idols dont count.

heck, all my idol crushes love me back! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH :w00t:

Fantastical

Post by Fantastical » Mar 24th, '10, 23:19

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
And you know daddy likes chicks with specs
Attachments
Chicks with glasses=awesome!
Chicks with glasses=awesome!
Baroness.jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 4936 times

Christina Mills

Post by Christina Mills » Mar 25th, '10, 15:19

HongKongChick wrote:
Fantastical wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:
OH is that actually you? When I was living in HK most of the people looked really nerdy, rare to find anyone cute and photogenic. You must get approached quite a bit.. when I was living there I got approached at lest 5 times from talent agencies.. although I never trusted them.. thought they were quite a scam.

London is great although the weather could be better. Living here all these years.. I have never been to Windsor Castle

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 16:01

Christina Mills wrote:
OH is that actually you? When I was living in HK most of the people looked really nerdy, rare to find anyone cute and photogenic. You must get approached quite a bit.. when I was living there I got approached at lest 5 times from talent agencies.. although I never trusted them.. thought they were quite a scam.

London is great although the weather could be better. Living here all these years.. I have never been to Windsor Castle
yup, that is me. hahaha they look nerdy? wow, i thought i was the nerdy one there. :P or maybe coz i actually go to the hip places so i dont notice nerds that much.

approached by talent agencies? yea i have, but. they asked if i would model for plus size!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAH :lol and of course not i dont trust either. i think it's a scam.

yea, the weather in London sucks, rarely get sunshine... always kind of cloudy and foggy. heheeh... the Windsor castle is absolutely beautiful. i love it. i love england, and of course, i love the british accent! oh.... i met a few brits in Vegas, and they are freaking awesome.

i must say that in England, to my surprise, people are more crazy with their looks then the US. for example, i have seen purple hair, blue hair, big spiky hair... crazy clothes... just walking around. hahaha... have not seen that in the states yet.

i am from Hong Kong, but i have never even been to the big Buddha. or the great wall. hahahaa :lol

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Mar 25th, '10, 16:14

Cherek wrote:

The other way around? Hmm to be honest somehow it hasn´t happened to me YET. I´m sure one day it will, but I hope not with my current one :w00t:
and oh my idol-crush loves me more than everybody else every time I look at his poster on my wall :wub:

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 16:16

JaJe wrote:
Cherek wrote:

The other way around? Hmm to be honest somehow it hasn´t happened to me YET. I´m sure one day it will, but I hope not with my current one :w00t:
and oh my idol-crush loves me more than everybody else every time I look at his poster on my wall :wub:
let's hope it never happens to you or anyone else.. it will hurt. :)

so did it not hurt to break up with ur first since u guys practically grew up together? how long did it take for u to recover?

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 16:50

so christina. are u white? if so, how did u end up dating those 3 chinese men? tell us the story if u want to... :)

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 25th, '10, 17:17

I have none!!!!! Because a relationship is a pain in the ass.....atleast that was my thought for the past 8 years.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 17:23

it's only pain in the ass if u have the wrong girl.

my Russian... i dont even consider that a real relationship. we were too young and it was for the summer. i knew nothing can work out. haha

my Finnish. this i was hurting. we both loved each other alot. just that the distance did us part. and the fact that he had to join the millitary for at least a year, kinda sucked. but we still talk on facebook, i will never forget him, and he will always have a place in my heart.

the White guy, it was nice, but i knew it was just physical. though he was the one who suggested we wouldnt get serious. but at the end, he was the one who freaked out when i started seeing someone else, and he asked me to move in with him, offered me a car and a house. yea... that was sweet and all, but i didnt want that.

the two bi racial guys, not so much a relationship. first guy was a good friend of mine, and i thought he was so sweet. but a few months down the road, i realized that i was only with him coz he was sweet....

the second guy, he was just HOT. and i thought i loved him, but i really didnt. i loved that he was hot, but that's about it.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 25th, '10, 17:26

HongKongChick wrote:it's only pain in the ass if u have the wrong girl.

my Russian... i dont even consider that a real relationship. we were too young and it was for the summer. i knew nothing can work out. haha

my Finnish. this i was hurting. we both loved each other alot. just that the distance did us part. and the fact that he had to join the millitary for at least a year, kinda sucked. but we still talk on facebook, i will never forget him, and he will always have a place in my heart.

the White guy, it was nice, but i knew it was just physical. though he was the one who suggested we wouldnt get serious. but at the end, he was the one who freaked out when i started seeing someone else, and he asked me to move in with him, offered me a car and a house. yea... that was sweet and all, but i didnt want that.

the two bi racial guys, not so much a relationship. first guy was a good friend of mine, and i thought he was so sweet. but a few months down the road, i realized that i was only with him coz he was sweet....

the second guy, he was just HOT. and i thought i loved him, but i really didnt. i loved that he was hot, but that's about it.
Wow you sure went through all types of relationship. You're right I'm scared of getting into a relationship. I got my heart broken once...which was my fault btw...that was pretty painful that time. I still see her every now and then. But I guess I'm over it. Then again she sure grew up to be a hottie.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 17:30

PocketKiriyama wrote:
Wow you sure went through all types of relationship. You're right I'm scared of getting into a relationship. I got my heart broken once...which was my fault btw...that was pretty painful that time. I still see her every now and then. But I guess I'm over it. Then again she sure grew up to be a hottie.
yup. i can really say, been there done that.

oddly enough, never really have my heart broken by someone. by distance yes, but not by someone. and i hate breaking people's hearts....

but i am one of those really rational girls that if i know this relationship wont work out, i;d leave, and wont look back and regret. but then again, i am not most girls, i am weird. ahaha

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 25th, '10, 17:38

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
yup. i can really say, been there done that.

oddly enough, never really have my heart broken by someone. by distance yes, but not by someone. and i hate breaking people's hearts....

but i am one of those really rational girls that if i know this relationship wont work out, i;d leave, and wont look back and regret. but then again, i am not most girls, i am weird. ahaha
Actually it was both ways. I felt really bad because I liked her but kept it to myself for years. Later on did I confess but she already moved on. I found out from my sister who's her friend at that time that she had a crush on me too. :-(

Christina Mills

Post by Christina Mills » Mar 25th, '10, 18:02

HongKongChick wrote:
Christina Mills wrote:

yup, that is me. hahaha they look nerdy? wow, i thought i was the nerdy one there. :P or maybe coz i actually go to the hip places so i dont notice nerds that much.

approached by talent agencies? yea i have, but. they asked if i would model for plus size!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAH :lol and of course not i dont trust either. i think it's a scam.

yea, the weather in London sucks, rarely get sunshine... always kind of cloudy and foggy. heheeh... the Windsor castle is absolutely beautiful. i love it. i love england, and of course, i love the british accent! oh.... i met a few brits in Vegas, and they are freaking awesome.

i must say that in England, to my surprise, people are more crazy with their looks then the US. for example, i have seen purple hair, blue hair, big spiky hair... crazy clothes... just walking around. hahaha... have not seen that in the states yet.

i am from Hong Kong, but i have never even been to the big Buddha. or the great wall. hahahaa :lol
Whats plus size? and what are the Hip places? I go back to HK every 3 years to visit friends and family.. mainly hang around mongkok, tst, lkf, club-ing..

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 18:06

PocketKiriyama wrote:
Actually it was both ways. I felt really bad because I liked her but kept it to myself for years. Later on did I confess but she already moved on. I found out from my sister who's her friend at that time that she had a crush on me too. :-(
that's the worst.... i have had that happened a couple of times before... not a good feeling... lots of regrets

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 25th, '10, 18:09

Christina Mills wrote:
Whats plus size? and what are the Hip places? I go back to HK every 3 years to visit friends and family.. mainly hang around mongkok, tst, lkf, club-ing..
haha.. i wear XL in hong kong at those chain stores..... hahaha

i go to Causeway bay alot. um. that's the trendy place on hong kong island. mongkok isnt too bad, but i really do think there is a difference between us, the islanders and the kowlooners... hahaha

i dont go to LKF much, i am not that type of chinese that hang around with foreigners at LKF, i hand out with them at the local places. hahaha... and i am not much of a clubbing person... been there, done that.. getting too old for that now. haha :)

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Mar 26th, '10, 16:34

HongKongChick wrote:
JaJe wrote:
Cherek wrote:

let's hope it never happens to you or anyone else.. it will hurt. :)

so did it not hurt to break up with ur first since u guys practically grew up together? how long did it take for u to recover?
Well it was pretty painful. I still really liked this guy, but it wasn´t working out between us and I had a really difficult times back then. One of the closest persons in my life died and I kind of "broke up" with every one I knew.
When I broke up with my boyfriend, then I actually wanted him to say that we can work things out etc. but he never did. He refused to talk to me for months - but then we started to go out together with other friends again. I still hoped that he would say something like that to me. But then one night I understood that I actually didn´t like him, that actually I liked the person I thought he was. I know it´s hard to understand :D but after I had realized that - it wasn´t painful anymore :-) and now I feel only friendship towards him :-)

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 16:48

JaJe wrote:
Well it was pretty painful. I still really liked this guy, but it wasn´t working out between us and I had a really difficult times back then. One of the closest persons in my life died and I kind of "broke up" with every one I knew.
When I broke up with my boyfriend, then I actually wanted him to say that we can work things out etc. but he never did. He refused to talk to me for months - but then we started to go out together with other friends again. I still hoped that he would say something like that to me. But then one night I understood that I actually didn´t like him, that actually I liked the person I thought he was. I know it´s hard to understand :D but after I had realized that - it wasn´t painful anymore :-) and now I feel only friendship towards him :-)
I'm glad you worked out your feelings.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 17:19

JaJe wrote:
yes, understanding your own feelings can be very hard sometimes, and alot of girls will go on with their lives without even trying to figure that out.

i am glad that u did coz it'll just be painful and lots of regrets....

kinda like my Finnish, me and him have a history that will never be forgotten or over. it's sad that the only reason we couldnt be together was the distance and really, the money too. so till this day, we still talk and all, and those feelings will sometimes rise up again, and it's painful, but i know that we can never be together because he has a life in Finland and i have mine in the states.