Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 16:26

my puppy at the drift event

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 16:44

I actually was looking for a civic but somehow went off track and started eyeing 240sx and would've gotten me that s14 240sx if that guy wasn't so much in a hurry to sell it. He just have some trouble starting it in the cold and that's like a quick fix for me. He sold it for 2300. I was so mad because we had a deal and I went all the way up to Chicago sold my mr2 that same day and then he left me with a "sorry I sold it last night" bullcrap.
What pisses me off even more was that I had no car to go back home and I don't want to end up with just another beater. So I took my sweet time and watched craigslist for the next 4 days straight and even missed 2 nights of work too. I've checked out other 240sx...the fastbacks and the s13 coupes too. Found good one but more BS. Now this guy says he can't find the title and he thinks it's at his Ex's house. I was like OMG WTF?!. So then later on this chick in waukegan posted her black civic with a b16a2 swap on craigslist and I emailed her 12 mins. after she posted. Now we met but she said she can't find the title and I was like speechless but she seems cool so we went to her house and waited for her to find it. My sister's bf said here we go again but I had a feeling she's going to find it and like 5 mins. after I said it she screamed out "I found it!". What an exciting week I had. That was about 4 weeks ago. BTW if you haven't notice the previous owner was a chick.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 26th, '10, 17:30

PocketKiriyama wrote:I actually was looking for a civic but somehow went off track and started eyeing 240sx and would've gotten me that s14 240sx if that guy wasn't so much in a hurry to sell it. He just have some trouble starting it in the cold and that's like a quick fix for me. He sold it for 2300. I was so mad because we had a deal and I went all the way up to Chicago sold my mr2 that same day and then he left me with a "sorry I sold it last night" bullcrap.
What pisses me off even more was that I had no car to go back home and I don't want to end up with just another beater. So I took my sweet time and watched craigslist for the next 4 days straight and even missed 2 nights of work too. I've checked out other 240sx...the fastbacks and the s13 coupes too. Found good one but more BS. Now this guy says he can't find the title and he thinks it's at his Ex's house. I was like OMG WTF?!. So then later on this chick in waukegan posted her black civic with a b16a2 swap on craigslist and I emailed her 12 mins. after she posted. Now we met but she said she can't find the title and I was like speechless but she seems cool so we went to her house and waited for her to find it. My sister's bf said here we go again but I had a feeling she's going to find it and like 5 mins. after I said it she screamed out "I found it!". What an exciting week I had. That was about 4 weeks ago. BTW if you haven't notice the previous owner was a chick.
oh wow... what a week!!!

if i was the chick, i would never sell it!!! :lol

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 26th, '10, 17:45

HongKongChick wrote:
oh wow... what a week!!!

if i was the chick, i would never sell it!!! :lol
Well she had a mustang GT before it got smashed. She sold this one because she wanted something newer to play with. She races also races I know she got money. They live in a pretty rich neighborhood.

Murii

Post by Murii » Mar 26th, '10, 22:15

me xD

Cherek

Post by Cherek » Mar 26th, '10, 22:34

Murii wrote:Image

me xD
DANG! and im not talking about the cat :lol

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 27th, '10, 03:27

Cherek wrote:
Murii wrote:Image

me xD
DANG! and im not talking about the cat :lol
LOL I love the cat. I'm a cat lover despite being slightly allergic to them.

chackira

Post by chackira » Mar 27th, '10, 03:53

PEOPLE DONT BE SHY,NOBODY IS GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT BEING SHY ,SO .COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anne_revenant

Post by anne_revenant » Mar 27th, '10, 05:05

chackira wrote:PEOPLE DONT BE SHY,NOBODY IS GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT BEING SHY ,SO .COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post a picture once you post one ;P

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Mar 30th, '10, 15:56

so what? i stopped posting pics, no one is posting? :P

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Mar 30th, '10, 16:07

HongKongChick wrote:so what? i stopped posting pics, no one is posting? :P
LOL I found a lot a pictures over the weekend. We can keep playing this little game HKC.

TheVinster

Post by TheVinster » Apr 2nd, '10, 18:15

I'm 20 years old, a guy, and white. Paint a picture!

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Apr 2nd, '10, 18:56

Okay I'll post mine. :)

TheVinster

Post by TheVinster » Apr 2nd, '10, 21:52

Here you go. This picture makes my nose look big but whatever lol.

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » Apr 3rd, '10, 01:38

oooohhhhhh guy eating a dog... wait, u korean?! WHAHAHAH lol :D j/k

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Apr 3rd, '10, 01:56

HongKongChick wrote:oooohhhhhh guy eating a dog... wait, u korean?! WHAHAHAH lol :D j/k
Wait...Koreans eat dogs too?

TheVinster which part of Illinois you live? I'm at the 773 area right now but I live in the 217 area.

TheVinster

Post by TheVinster » Apr 3rd, '10, 02:09

PocketKiriyama wrote:
HongKongChick wrote:oooohhhhhh guy eating a dog... wait, u korean?! WHAHAHAH lol :D j/k

TheVinster which part of Illinois you live? I'm at the 773 area right now but I live in the 217 area.

I'm 1 hour from Chicago by train if that means anything.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Apr 3rd, '10, 17:53

TheVinster wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:

Actually I'm going up to gameworks by woodfield mall in schaumburg, IL which is only a bit north of 630 area. Going to try to get some freakin videos of me doing the ddr.

TheVinster

Post by TheVinster » Apr 3rd, '10, 18:55

PocketKiriyama wrote:
TheVinster wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:

Actually I'm going up to gameworks by woodfield mall in schaumburg, IL which is only a bit north of 630 area. Going to try to get some freakin videos of me doing the ddr.
Yeah I go there all the time. Haha, that's great. I play the DDR there too, but not as much anymore because I haven't played consistently for a few years and ran out of the little endurance I had. You go to Mitsuwa too, right? I dunno I'm sure we could meet some time lol.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Apr 3rd, '10, 19:48

TheVinster wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
TheVinster wrote:

Yeah I go there all the time. Haha, that's great. I play the DDR there too, but not as much anymore because I haven't played consistently for a few years and ran out of the little endurance I had. You go to Mitsuwa too, right? I dunno I'm sure we could meet some time lol.
Yeah I know what you mean. My generation was the DDR freaks generation but its been like 7 years since we actively played. I go there every chance I get because its a great cardio. I was pretty happy last time a got a B on Max 300 LOL. Anyway I do go to mitsuwa all the time. I'll be going to gameworks in a couple of hours.

RussNJ

Post by RussNJ » Apr 16th, '10, 20:00

wow this hasn't been touched in a while.

lol speaking of forums and threads, you ever think there will be a singles forum like Densha Otoko.
it'd be funny to see that.

so yeah here's me
Attachments
74228994.jpg
74228994.jpg (128.71 KiB) Viewed 35619 times

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Apr 16th, '10, 22:51

RussNJ wrote:wow this hasn't been touched in a while.

lol speaking of forums and threads, you ever think there will be a singles forum like Densha Otoko.
it'd be funny to see that.

so yeah here's me
Yeah It was me and hongkongchick that flooded this topic for awhile. I'll be posting a recent pic of me soon. One with my old glasses and me with the new glasses that I just bought today. I got to wait 10 business days because I got the highest grade lenses so it had to be special ordered.

RussNJ

Post by RussNJ » Apr 16th, '10, 23:22

sounds cool. I didn't know how to put in the pics like everyone else did so I just put in like that.

hopefully more people are interested in this thread.

^_^ maybe I'll post another one day.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Apr 17th, '10, 02:19

RussNJ wrote:sounds cool. I didn't know how to put in the pics like everyone else did so I just put in like that.

hopefully more people are interested in this thread.

^_^ maybe I'll post another one day.
It's fine the way it is. I just took a picture of myself because I usually don't do self portrait and I just had my hair trimmed a hour ago. Will post it later soon.

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 6th, '10, 20:36

HongKongChick said she need a picture with me and the car not just the car so here it is....

Cherek

Post by Cherek » May 12th, '10, 19:29

Nice picture m8 :thumleft:

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 13th, '10, 12:39

Cherek wrote:Nice picture m8 :thumleft:
I'm just about ready to kiss her. LOL

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » May 13th, '10, 17:53

aw.... that's so sweet. u are about to make out with ur baby!!!

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 14th, '10, 15:12

HongKongChick wrote:aw.... that's so sweet. u are about to make out with ur baby!!!
She's not my precious. Kuroko is my baby. I would make sweet love to her every night.

Starprism

Post by Starprism » May 23rd, '10, 21:03

Wasn't going to post one, but eh wth why not x3

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 25th, '10, 13:42

Starprism wrote:Image

Wasn't going to post one, but eh wth why not x3
That's the spirit! Keep it up!

jusomekid

Post by jusomekid » May 27th, '10, 02:05

PocketKiriyama wrote:HongKongChick said she need a picture with me and the car not just the car so here it is....

ahaha Honda! pop that VTEEECCCCCC lol
I prefer nissans... S12 <3!

jusomekid

Post by jusomekid » May 27th, '10, 02:10

HongKongChick wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
Wow wow wow are you working on a car?
I'm a sucker for girls that wears glasses and girls that works on cars.
yea, after i got my car, i had to detail it. um... i am about to put a SR20 in in and a roll cage. was gonna put LS1 in it, but too much fabrication, so went with a SR instead.

so yes, i do work on my own car.... changing oil, filter, tires... not a problem to me

so u see what i am not the typical asian girl? and why a typical asian guy wont like me?

Nice! KA POWAH! lol it's an upgrade for my car... beater little ca20e...
btw are you on any forums? Nico, Zilvia?

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 27th, '10, 12:34

jusomekid wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:HongKongChick said she need a picture with me and the car not just the car so here it is....

Do you mean s13? Anyway, I was looking for a second ride and wanted to get a 240sx either coupe or fastback but the all the owners were giving me bullshit so just got the eg6 on a whim. I like it though. It's faster than any stock 240sx.

jusomekid

Post by jusomekid » May 27th, '10, 17:53

PocketKiriyama wrote:
jusomekid wrote:

Do you mean s13? Anyway, I was looking for a second ride and wanted to get a 240sx either coupe or fastback but the all the owners were giving me bullshit so just got the eg6 on a whim. I like it though. It's faster than any stock 240sx.
No, i mean S12, Nissan 200sx, 1984-1988.. never heard of it?
It's the model before the S13.... but yeah.. i like S13s too, but there are too many of them around here.. even though the S12 is old and the suspension is crappy (independent spring/strut rear) it's less abundant around here... and S13s tend to get stolen around here too...

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 27th, '10, 17:57

jusomekid wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
jusomekid wrote:

It's the model before the S13.... but yeah.. i like S13s too, but there are too many of them around here.. even though the S12 is old and the suspension is crappy (independent spring/strut rear) it's less abundant around here... and S13s tend to get stolen around here too...
Ah my cousin had one too. Until he crashed it. That's what happens when you drive the car knowing the brakes are faulty. What a dumbass...it was nice too. I like those old 200sx because they were rwd. But you know what? Modified cars always gets stolen if you live in a decent size city. Where I live there's barely like 100,000 people. But I do go up to Chicago often and was always scared someone might break into my eg6. The first one I had actually got stolen thanks to my careless brother.

jusomekid

Post by jusomekid » May 27th, '10, 18:01

PocketKiriyama wrote:
jusomekid wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
Ah my cousin had one too. Until he crashed it. That's what happens when you drive the car knowing the brakes are faulty. What a dumbass...it was nice too. I like those old 200sx because they were rwd. But you know what? Modified cars always gets stolen if you live in a decent size city. Where I live there's barely like 100,000 people. But I do go up to Chicago often and was always scared someone might break into my eg6. The first one I had actually got stolen thanks to my careless brother.
oh yeah. definately.. hondas get stolen a lot around here... there are so many hondas around here... lots of ricers too.... with their fart cans lol... it's annoying... so what mods do you have on your eg? something along the lines of.. intake,headers,exhaust?

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » May 27th, '10, 18:28

jusomekid wrote:
PocketKiriyama wrote:
jusomekid wrote:
oh yeah. definately.. hondas get stolen a lot around here... there are so many hondas around here... lots of ricers too.... with their fart cans lol... it's annoying... so what mods do you have on your eg? something along the lines of.. intake,headers,exhaust?
Let's not pollute this thread like what me and HKC did.
Here's the thread for d-addict car lovers.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... 07#1278107

Tekky

Post by Tekky » Sep 18th, '10, 02:37

Hello people,
Here's goes my pic of another drama addict. Laters.

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Sep 25th, '10, 16:00

hey, new member here thanks to the kdrama My GF is a Gumiho!

Hopefully there's some more good shows to discuss in the future.

Enjoying two of my favorite drinks...beer and boba...

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Sep 26th, '10, 16:15

Hell yeah! More dudes to D-addicst.

doshite

Post by doshite » Sep 26th, '10, 18:39

(Apologies to Itte Q) Can you find me?
Attachments
SAF.jpg
SAF.jpg (212.58 KiB) Viewed 37563 times

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jan 14th, '11, 21:18

I ve never thought that many people posted their photos here ! Oh thats nice :w00t:
And oh yeah why are u guys that cute ?
Anyway ...don't laugh!
Crazy ? me ? Noooooooo ! :lol

gitarooqueen

Post by gitarooqueen » Apr 24th, '11, 23:52

redacted
Last edited by gitarooqueen on May 10th, '18, 05:13, edited 1 time in total.

WasabiVengeance

Post by WasabiVengeance » Jun 14th, '11, 15:14

Me!

Yes, that's really my hair color. I dye it pretty regularly. In the last year: blue, green, purple, pink, blond, and black. It's sort of my hobby, when I'm not watching dramas or cooking xD

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 13th, '11, 04:46

me

dayellowjai

Post by dayellowjai » Oct 25th, '11, 02:33

dont have any pictures but check my video out?
<3

chackira

Post by chackira » Nov 10th, '11, 15:56

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
chackira.jpg
chackira.jpg (1.3 KiB) Viewed 35987 times

yonsama_86

Post by yonsama_86 » Feb 18th, '12, 14:51

Aaaaam on the photo I look yonger and that's form my gens :D (I'm 25 really)
Attachments
P07-02-12_19.00.jpg
P07-02-12_19.00.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 35297 times

AlyMew

Post by AlyMew » Feb 19th, '12, 10:03

Hi everyone. I haven't been on this forum for a while. But I have been getting back into asian dramas and decided to check back into the forums. =]

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Mar 17th, '12, 12:17

Taken a few months ago on my phone xD lolololol

Last edited by Lost Samurai on Mar 17th, '12, 12:27, edited 2 times in total.

Nasder

Post by Nasder » Mar 17th, '12, 12:24

I miss summer, still a few months away here in the north of Sweden...

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Mar 17th, '12, 12:28

lol It's supposed to be Winter at this time but all the snow already melted D:

riotstar

Post by riotstar » Apr 7th, '12, 14:28

Hello everybody.

carmay

Post by carmay » Jul 25th, '12, 01:05

Where I want to be right now.

billr4g3

Post by billr4g3 » Feb 17th, '13, 23:40

carmay you're so pretty :S

BukHooKee

Post by BukHooKee » Feb 18th, '13, 01:07

You people are butt ugly as hell... worse than a nerd convention.

abuwrist

Post by abuwrist » Dec 20th, '15, 05:28

carmay wrote:Where I want to be right now.

Very cute one

twdramaaddict

Re: Post your pictures thread!!! Post them!

Post by twdramaaddict » Mar 19th, '16, 00:23

SamuraiSx

Post by SamuraiSx » Apr 28th, '16, 08:46

me from travel for SPYAIR concert in Paris at the end of March ~ it was collld but good XD (SPYAIR is jrock band it's great one so I recommend to check them out :thumright: )
Attachments
Fotografija0327.jpg
Fotografija0327.jpg (406.37 KiB) Viewed 26382 times

decapitatedunicorn

Post by decapitatedunicorn » Sep 21st, '16, 02:25

SamuraiSx wrote:me from travel for SPYAIR concert in Paris at the end of March ~ it was collld but good XD (SPYAIR is jrock band it's great one so I recommend to check them out :thumright: )

I absolutely love Spyair!!!

Saiga60

Post by Saiga60 » Feb 3rd, '17, 02:53

SamuraiSx

Post by SamuraiSx » Mar 23rd, '20, 12:40

decapitatedunicorn wrote: Sep 21st, '16, 02:25
SamuraiSx wrote:me from travel for SPYAIR concert in Paris at the end of March ~ it was collld but good XD (SPYAIR is jrock band it's great one so I recommend to check them out :thumright: )

I absolutely love Spyair!!!
wow I am lateee but goshh sugoi!! xD it's nice to find some fellow Spyair lover! have you heard them live? :cheers: