[Discussion] Magerarenai Onna (Kanno Miho)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
JC

Post by JC » Apr 16th, '10, 13:21

I'm LOVING this drama so far. The fight scene in the 4th episode has to be one of the best fights I've seen in a J-drama :lol

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 19th, '10, 18:10

Just finished watching this drama! I seriously enjoy watching it! Every episode, every scene! It's been a long time since I could finish up Jdramas in such a short time…

Btw, everyone loves the idea of Aida and Riko pairing up in the end, but I was kind of disappointed, since I personally really fancy Aida with Saki… :O
the focus of the pair was shifted at the last moment, sad!

I'm very impressed by every actor/actress's acting! especially Kanno Miho's :thumleft:
and personally I like Tanihara Shosuke, what a charismatic man! XD

JC

Post by JC » Apr 24th, '10, 01:21

Am I the only one who hates Takashi Tsukamoto's character and thinks Masato is a pr**k? I really cannot stand him. He's so damn selfish and keeps playing Saki for a b***h. :x
I really hope she doesn't end up with him in the end

zi91

Post by zi91 » Apr 24th, '10, 16:51

JC wrote:Am I the only one who hates Takashi Tsukamoto's character and thinks Masato is a pr**k? I really cannot stand him. He's so damn selfish and keeps playing Saki for a b***h. :x
Agree~ His character, Masato, is so inconsistent! At a time (re)proposing to Saki, but ends up insulting her when she rejected him, and next episode, he does the same thing again =_=

Why is it that at one moment he says he's with the secretary, but tells Saki that he can give the girl up for her :scratch:

seirin
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by seirin » Apr 25th, '10, 00:42

zi91 wrote:
JC wrote:Am I the only one who hates Takashi Tsukamoto's character and thinks Masato is a pr**k? I really cannot stand him. He's so damn selfish and keeps playing Saki for a b***h. :x
Agree~ His character, Masato, is so inconsistent! At a time (re)proposing to Saki, but ends up insulting her when she rejected him, and next episode, he does the same thing again =_=

Why is it that at one moment he says he's with the secretary, but tells Saki that he can give the girl up for her :scratch:
I think he's full of insecurities. Before he used to think he's the only person in Saki's life and he's needed. But every time he proposes, she seems to ignore him like he's not there and unimportant. He's probably thinking, "Who the hell is she to keep rejecting me. I'm not unpopular. Why should I take this?" So he ends up insulting her cuz he's hurt. She always seem to hang around her two new friends too. Before she's so busy he respects her privacy and lets her study. Now she's hardly giving him much time, but spend it with her friends. She doesn't need him anymore. Well, he'll show her. He can get any girl he wants and ends up picking the first girl whose interested in him. Any girl would wanna marry him. Why does he have to have Saki reject him all the time. But I guess in the end, he realizes, he couldn't go through with it and he couldn't love anyone but Saki.

Sometimes people who love each other, end up hurting each other because they're hurt.

antspace

Post by antspace » Apr 28th, '10, 22:00

Actually Seirin, your last sentence sums it up perfectly.
But they did end up happy as well. And they had a fine daughter!
This was one of my favorite drama's till now! Even though it's finished it's still very satisfying!

:-)
I still don't get why no one came with Saki to the bar exam! That was annoying! I can see how the scene wouldn't have worked with someone there, but it should have been explained why they weren't there, but then, the birth scene was genius!!

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » May 9th, '10, 17:38

Another Kano Miho blockbuster jdrama for me. If you loved Magerarenai Onna as much as i do, then you should also watch Hataraki Man and Kiina. Kano Miho's a tie for my fav jactress along with Ryoko Shinohara.

mikautada

Post by mikautada » Jul 20th, '10, 07:14

this drama deserves more love, and to encourage people to try this, im posting this nice review.

http://rundown-zoo.blogspot.com/2010/07 ... .html#more

alga

Post by alga » Oct 2nd, '10, 10:02

Just finished watching first episode. I love this drama, and the actors too :) (MIho Kanno above all)

I'd have a question ^_^ In the first episode, when Saki , Riko and the student are coming up in the lift , I can't understand why Riko says: "There is that...everyone has it tough..." What's the meaning? I'm not very good in english...Gomen! :)

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Feb 24th, '11, 08:18

I just finished it and I really recommend it. I so thought it was just going to be about Saki trying to become a layer but the drama turned out to much more than that! Gonna watch more of Kanno Miho's dramas now. XD She's amazing!