Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 3rd, '10, 14:38

Check out the literal versions of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and "Anything for Love". Hilarious! :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 3rd, '10, 14:44

Yup, I've seen it^^
Also Hero of Enrique Iglesias was funny, although not too much. :D

And our princess:
And since I gave myself an hour of spare time:

I don't want this:
Give me back this:
And credits to dcgall:

Also, there's been a talk about his weight loss, and bad impact of different diets of celebrities on "commoners", mehehe:

Some video:
http://pann.nate.com/b201697242

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 3rd, '10, 15:28

Give me back that second one any day! :w00t:

But yeah, the first one... It was good for the role, but you gotta leave Tae Kyung behind, man! :glare: The gif is adorable though. Tee hee. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 3rd, '10, 21:11

Yup, gif is nice. I don't mind that childish Sukkie, it's part of his charm, but leaving sillyness aside... we're left with stupidity. Hope he will come to his senses. Or producers, for that matters.

Childish Sukkie - yes, silly Sukkie - yes. Girl (not even girly) Sukkie - hell NO!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 4th, '10, 03:19

Exactly. Silly and manly makes a charming cute guy. Silly and girly makes an idiot. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 07:56

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jg ... age=1&bbs=

Oh, my swet girl^^ :whistling:

OK, he can be girly, I can go so far, but know the boundaries, Sukkie. Don't be actual girl.
I wonder, if he saw a mouse or something, would he scream and swoon?

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 4th, '10, 08:03

Issy wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:They just create themselves as modest, but in fact, they all know what they are worth. But some of them just accept that fact as a part of their personality, and go naturally and smoothly with it, and some remain arrogant and irritating.
oh SO trure. there are no modest/shy actors/actresses in this trade. i used to think like "oh, he is very modest, he is very shy" but if you think about it, they won't be in this business if there were like that. they are just actors that makes us believe and have impression about them as modest, shy.... 8)
Ok, you're right. I didn't mean they were shy. I used improper word, sorry. Actors of course, need to be exhibitionists, have so much self-confidence and talented ones can deceive us easily.
I mean I hate when they don't know what they are worth and overestimate themselves and that I haven't met any arrogant Korean actor, but I can find a lot in America or in my country. I am sure there are such ones in Korea too, but I am still newbie here and it would be nice to believe that they are different. I know it's self-deception and when I believe this I'm in fairy-land, I just wouldn't like to wake up. :lol
Btw I think overestimating themselves is our fault, cause we are who make biggers stars out of them than they are in real, we are who make them forget their real worth and make them overestimate themselves.

I have a question to you all. What do you think Keun Suk's which movie/series the best is regarding the directing, script and the whole making? or In which movie/series has he acted the best? I've just watched Doremi, Baby and me and YAB. I wonder what's worth to see. Frankly, I'm very curious about Itaewon Case. As I read I shouldn't choose Alien Sam and One last call for the first time, should I? :D

I also hope he will come to his senses when NNP will be finished. I don't think it can happen sooner. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 08:10

Beethoven Virus, my dear, Beethoven Virus.
Why?
1. Sukkie looked gorgeous.
2. Sukkie acted good.
3. Script was good (lots of problems, not so happy).
4. Classical Music
5. Sukkie looked gorgeous!!
Proof?? - few posts back we posted some pics from it^^ Normal looking Sukkie.

Itaewon is a very important movie, but disturbing. Sukkie acted (or attempted) to act as psycho, yes, he has THOSE kind of stares that make him psychotic. Overall, I liked the movie. Watch Ups, you mentioned Baby and Me (you will get two babies, hehe).
You can watch Hong Gil Dong (but then again, Sukkie with eyeliner, long hair, flowing robes...) Damn, even with that he was a man!

Issy

Post by Issy » May 4th, '10, 08:35

gilnis wrote:
Issy wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:They just create themselves as modest, but in fact, they all know what they are worth. But some of them just accept that fact as a part of their personality, and go naturally and smoothly with it, and some remain arrogant and irritating.
oh SO trure. there are no modest/shy actors/actresses in this trade. i used to think like "oh, he is very modest, he is very shy" but if you think about it, they won't be in this business if there were like that. they are just actors that makes us believe and have impression about them as modest, shy.... 8)
Ok, you're right. I didn't mean they were shy. I used improper word, sorry. Actors of course, need to be exhibitionists, have so much self-confidence and talented ones can deceive us easily.
I mean I hate when they don't know what they are worth and overestimate themselves and that I haven't met any arrogant Korean actor, but I can find a lot in America or in my country. I am sure there are such ones in Korea too, but I am still newbie here and it would be nice to believe that they are different. I know it's self-deception and when I believe this I'm in fairy-land, I just wouldn't like to wake up. :lol
Btw I think overestimating themselves is our fault, cause we are who make biggers stars out of them than they are in real, we are who make them forget their real worth and make them overestimate themselves.

I have a question to you all. What do you think Keun Suk's which movie/series the best is regarding the directing, script and the whole making? or In which movie/series has he acted the best? I've just watched Doremi, Baby and me and YAB. I wonder what's worth to see. Frankly, I'm very curious about Itaewon Case. As I read I shouldn't choose Alien Sam and One last call for the first time, should I? :D

I also hope he will come to his senses when NNP will be finished. I don't think it can happen sooner. :glare:
oh please, don't worry dear. i used the term "Shy" on my own because sometimes i get this shy impression of some actors/idols. :mrgreen:
but what you said is absolutely right. i don't any case of actors over estimating themselves in their proffession because i am not in the industry and don't know how this work. i guess they just accept/not accept the jobs that is being offered to them, but is the fans faults (which i think is queit natural) to bigger their idols. the latest one that made me laugh for days was PSH fans who thought she can do a best sumire-chan if only she was taller than JKS. and her age? well, as they said she can look much older than her age and act like it with bit of clever make up and different clothing. :lol :lol :lol

all Ethlenn recommandation are the ones that i was gong to write about.
and E-chan, did you have to mention "Sukkie with eyeliner, long hair, flowing robes"? is this your payback reply for reminding you of jun? you know that i go weak at kness when you say lee chang hui :goggle: :goggle: :goggle: :pale:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 08:50

Yes, I'm a vengeful woman, hehe^^

Yes, I read about PSH, but to be honest, she wouldn't pull it off. She's too... how to say... plain actress. Cute, to be sure, but not cut for this type of role.

And yes, there is some truth in the statement that WE make actors feel superior. But some just stay normal, like my JJY. If he allows for an interview, he's always the last to answer after all his collegues, he speaks in well mannered way and politely. I don't care if it's just a pose, at least he gives on the outside exactly what I want to see and take. Arrogant actors don't bother, they just want to show us how they really are, and exaggerate things. That is why there is so many Adam Lamberts in the showbiz.

Ojou_Belle

Post by Ojou_Belle » May 4th, '10, 09:09

OMG! I have been away too long! I was looking and reading and I am now depressed.

I thought I was the only one who thought Sukkie was getting too girly (the hair! the clothes!)

I agree! Bring back my hunky Sukkie...

or just cut the hair and give him some scruffy manly clothes!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 10:16

Don't kill me, I had to do this:
And he would make a lovely blushing bride:

He likes to strip, apparently, but, Sukkie, darling, if you have to, just do it properly.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 4th, '10, 10:38

oh god poor sukkie, did he run out money this early not to afford to buy a full size t-shirt? :blink
sorry to say, but that one looks horrible on him. what was he thinking? :x

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 11:24

Maa, I contacted one girl from his official Japanese fanclub, they know nothing yet on Sumire chan role, but most likely in 2 weeks time it should be announced. Or they don't want to share the information.
:cussing:

And since Orion stated that this diva demands our attention, more diva-nish pictures ( I spare you actual girl, hehe). As always, the last picture is the best. As always Sukkie's jewelery doesn't disappoint. :whistling:
I know, fangirls will fangirl over this pics, but we... we're just not those fangirls, as I like to call them: "Roaring 18"

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 4th, '10, 11:55

That Sukkie looked gorgeous in BV I already know. I guessed merely because of his looks it was already worthy to watch. :D I wondered if he acted well. I'm going to watch BV in all circumstances but I am interested in both legal cases and real stories that's why I thought of Itaewon. I saw a pic about it, he looked like a psycho indeed. I was surprised partly because I had believed he would act a plain suspect instead of a psycho, partly how great (scary) he stared. I like it very much. :-)
Everything (even earrings) is forgiven, in Hong Gil Dong cause it's a historical drama :P but I can't stand rouge and lipstick. I know everyone has them on in film industry, but I can't get used to it when it's so flashy. :D

In arrogant actors’ defence we must say that when you always hear that "you're the best" from everywhere and everyone it's obvious you will end up beliving it and act if you could be and do everything. Why shouldn’t you believe it? In such circumstances is hard to have things like sound judgement.
We also must admit that fans (as unity) make celebs change by making them believe that they’re half-gods. I’m sure everyone says “not me” and it’s true that one person cannot achieve much, but unity has the power.
In the other hand ones have to decide if they love them or not, if they are real fans or not. If yes, they should accept all the things their favourite’s are doing come what may. If no, they can stop loving them, but one can’t change them, so we shouldn’t complain and resent and expect them to stay normal.

But that was the theory. Who could bear not to say anything when saw these pictures??! :O :lol :-( :pale: :glare: :lol :lol The first ringlety-curly one... I really hope it’s just for a job or a joke, otherwise I don’t know I should laugh or cry... but I love his hair XD XD I couldn’t have stopped laughing but I saw the stripping ones... dear God... :blink :blink

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 4th, '10, 14:26

Ethlenn wrote:Maa, I contacted one girl from his official Japanese fanclub, they know nothing yet on Sumire chan role, but most likely in 2 weeks time it should be announced. Or they don't want to share the information.
:cussing:
Patience dear, anger and nervousness harm the beauty. :D Maybe they don't want it but truth always will be revealed. :-)

In general Sukkie and his pics are so impressive. Sometimes I feel I am provoked. :glare: :lol I can’t imagine someone can be unconcerned, tell „I don’t care, I’m not interested” and go by without any word when they look at pics of his. Everyone must have some kind of opinion. Either you like him or you don’t, but Sukkie cannot be ignored! :roll

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 4th, '10, 16:16

gilnis wrote: I have a question to you all. What do you think Keun Suk's which movie/series the best is regarding the directing, script and the whole making? or In which movie/series has he acted the best? I've just watched Doremi, Baby and me and YAB. I wonder what's worth to see. Frankly, I'm very curious about Itaewon Case. As I read I shouldn't choose Alien Sam and One last call for the first time, should I? :D
:
Movies:

Itaewon was good. A bit too realistic in a sense. Boring sometimes. I don't like movies about trials. I prefer thrillers with the actual murders. Ok movie.

Doremi-Never Again sucked. His acting was a saving grace, but the rest of the cast was useless, the story was horrible and the characters idiots. Only watch it for Keun Suk.

Baby and Me is plain cute. Just what you expect. Cute baby trying to take care of cute infant :lol

Happy Life is the best of his movies, I think. He doesn't show much acting, but the movie itself is very nice. Lovely cast, touching yet humorous, I really loved it. Some mean singing by our wuv, too.

Crazy Waiting was...well, not that good. Too little Keun Suk and his relationship was actually a very interesting one and different from the others. They spent too much time exploring similar relationships. I didn't care for the characters. I did like Keun Suk and his lady, but they were really not the main couple.

And I haven't watched One Missed Call yet. Not all of it, anyway.

I agree about Beethoven Virus. Him and Myung Min (as well as some from the supporting cast) made is awesome.

From a speed-watch, I HATE Hong Gil Dong, but I'll watch it whole for ours truly only. :glare:

Ethlenn... Never ever ever ever ever EVER....ever ever ever...ever... EEEEVEEEEER... post such pictures again... I think I just threw up in my mouth... Oh God. If he ever decides to get serious, these will haunt him for life... Are we sure he's straight? Cause that's just too gay even for gay... Heck, that's disrespectful to gay people! :blink My God... How can you waste such looks? And get some godamned weight! That's hideous! *runs off to throw up*

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 4th, '10, 19:31

Orion1986 wrote: Ethlenn... Never ever ever ever ever EVER....ever ever ever...ever... EEEEVEEEEER... post such pictures again... I think I just threw up in my mouth... Oh God. If he ever decides to get serious, these will haunt him for life... Are we sure he's straight? Cause that's just too gay even for gay... Heck, that's disrespectful to gay people! :blink My God... How can you waste such looks? And get some godamned weight! That's hideous! *runs off to throw up*
Orion, thanks for the descriptions. :D

Hope you’re better now. It was shocking a bit. I needed time. I'd rather not to comment on those pics. I'm afraid I'd be too harsh and I don’t want to offend anyone. I know it sounds theatrical but I don’t want to believe he's really doing that. It's disappointing. I keep thinking about when I said he was too much recently but I want to think he just made a bad choice... I wonder if I pass by it if he were gay and did the same... Hope Sukkie never does that to me again. :blink :blink :crazy: :blink

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 20:08

Being gay and being fag are two different things. My friends are gays, but they're not fags (Adam Labert style). What Sukkie does is faggy :D

I can't promise I wont post this kind of pictures in the future as I'm trying too keep everyone updated. If he makes horrible appearance, it's my moral right to inform all of you (and to mock muahahaha!!), if he's out in such clothes, again, I have to report.

I have another picture of that make-up thing, but it's disturbing, so, Orion, stop your eating^^
:note: somewhere, over the raibow (of make-up) is hidden a boy:note:

Just got back from work and need to catch up^^

Oh, I got another song on Sukkie (every fangirl, please refrain), everyone else please read, and make some corrections:

:note: :note: There was a boy
A very dumb enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over mind and taste
A little bright
And make-uped-eye
But very wise
Wasn't he

And then one day
A magic day he passed my way
And while he spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to draw
A perfect brow
In return"

(instrumental interlude, sounds of my heart collapsing)

"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to curl
A perfect lash
In return
"
:note: :note:

@Issy, you made it. I have to update my sigi too (hmm, Anan pictures are allowed here, hehe?^^)
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 4th, '10, 21:05, edited 2 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 4th, '10, 20:11

Exactly. Gay doesn't mean not manly. Gay and Screaming Queen are two very different things. What he's doing is completely Birdcage! :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 20:18

And the picture shows the date: 2007. I don't want to implicate anything, but it's a waaay before YAB. I don't know what to think (Sukkie doesn't have that kind of problem - he doesn't think at all).

Please, please, Sukkie, wakie wakie!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 4th, '10, 20:26

Well, this is a bit offensive, but I don't think he got much of a "think for yourself" education at home. I mean, if his mother goes to psychics to see if he's compatible with a girl... I'm just saying, it doesn't seem like "smarts" is something the family has in quantity.. or at all. :whistling: Then again, can you blame the woman for wanting to get him a girl when he's acting like this? If I saw my son wearing that, I'd start looking for gay adult magazines in every nook and cranny of the house. Or actually, that would be the normal gay. I'd start asking doctors about gender identity disorder and make sure he hasn't stolen any of my tops and shoes. I know I'd check my jewelry box... :P

Issy

Post by Issy » May 4th, '10, 20:41

Ethlenn wrote:Being gay and being fag are two different things. My friends are gays, but they're not fags (Adam Labert style). What Sukkie does is faggy :D

I can't promise I wont post this kind of pictures in the future as I'm trying too keep everyone updated. If he makes horrible appearance, it's my moral right to inform all of you (and to mock muahahaha!!), if he's out in such clothes, again, I have to report.

I have another picture of that make-up thing, but it's disturbing, so, Orion, stop your eating^^
:note: somewhere, over the raibow (of make-up) is hidden a boy:note:

@Issy, you made it. I have to update my sigi too (hmm, Anan pictures are allowed here, hehe?^^)
:scratch: which one is sukkie???? :whistling:
well, that picture you posted that made orion feel nausated and sick, erased those last attachment that was left to my sukkie sigi. until he comes back to his senses, i am not having his picture representing me 8)

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 4th, '10, 20:46

Why make-up or if it has to be why this kind of make-up?? Must he take on any kind of job for success??!? I think there should be a bound when you say no, perhaps I'm wrong.. in this world who knows… maybe is it just usual?! :glare:
I just wanted ask the same like Issy. Which one is the girl? :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 20:47

Orion1986 wrote:Well, this is a bit offensive, but I don't think he got much of a "think for yourself" education at home.
Maybe too offensive, as you said, but it was my thought as well. He's charming, he's talented, he's bright as a star, but dumb in the same time.
But it can be from the home education (or lack of there). I mean, I have nothing against hitorikko, but they seem to be self centered and conceited. He's just too spoiled, or acts as if.

If my kid behaved like this, I would made him go for some survival trip, where he would eat spiders and berries (lots of proteins for a brain).
And I would also checked my jewelery box as well. And make up box too.

Being beautiful is no crime, but let's not exaggerate it...
yes, Sukkie, you're beautiful, we got it. You look better in high heels than most of us (at least me), we got it. You have better make up than me, we got it.
We've had it.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 22:55

Aaaa!! I got the news about Sumire!!

[단독]한예슬, 장근석과 '너는 펫'에서 연인되나
ハン・イェスル“チャン・グンソク主演‘君はペット’肯定検討中”

Han Ye Seul!

News!
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_d ... 02144.html

俳優ハン・イェスルがチャン・グンソク主演映画'君はペット'女主人公で出演を検討中だ。

ハン・イェスル所属会社関係者は4日ニュースエンと電話通話で"'君はペット'女主人公出演提案を受けて現在の肯定的に検討している”として“まだ契約をしはしない状態だ"と伝えた。

'君はペット'(監督キム・ビョンゴン)は容貌と能力を整えたファッション紙エディターが美男と同居しながら起きるロマンチック コメディだ。ハン・イェスルに提案が入ってきたキャラクターはペット チャン・グンソクと同居することになる主人の役割だ。

チャン・グンソクは劇中クラシカルバレエ有望株だったがミュージカル俳優と振付け師を夢見るキャラクターを引き受けた。

原作'君はペット'は日本出版社高段社(Kodansha)で連載出版されてアジア全域に厚いファン(パン)層を確保している作品だ。

‘君はペット’は今年の下半期開封される予定だ
[ニュースエン エンターテイメント部]

That means, the shooting will start the next half of the year.
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 4th, '10, 23:37, edited 2 times in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 4th, '10, 23:02

Info on her:
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Han_Ye-seul.php
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Han_Ye_Seul
Sorry for separated posts, but the news is like from before few minutes, so...
(news thanks to some nice person here)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 5th, '10, 00:49

Oh Ethlenn..

You have hurt me to the core. How could you use that beautiful song and turn it into something weird for this young boy??? Not sure if boy is the right word even.

Oh Ethlenn...my longtime special favourite song.

Oh..staggering here.......

Peggy

sansukini

Post by sansukini » May 5th, '10, 05:46

Lol. I'm totally aghast by some of Sukkie's pictures you posted here. I just started liking him and I have not followed him for long. I really think he's cute but whoever put on too much foundation on him on you're beautiful should be penalized. Gosh! his skin looked like it was dumped in a mud of foundation. I found some vids of him without guyliner and make-up and he's georgeous. He should seriously put on some weight and rethink his image completely.

Do you think his putting on make-up has something to do with him representing Etude House?
Attachments
I do love thus picture. His back is so hot!
I do love thus picture. His back is so hot!
jgs1.jpg (18.07 KiB) Viewed 5062 times

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 5th, '10, 06:18

I think he is either being badly advised to make somebody a lot of fast money, or else he is not taking anyone's advice no matter what they say.

Time will tell. It always does.

Peggy

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 07:06

OH MYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so, please make it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found the article and then came here and saw Ethlenn's post. Lol. Overload. :goggle:

She doesn't look too old, but I'd just LOVE it if she got the part. She's favorable, but not convinced though, which means either she's planning to say no, but wants to be polite about it, or wants to sat yes, but just wants to think about all the details first. Oh, I'd love it if it was her. She was brilliant in Fantasy Couple. :lol

Also, even if he had the make-up for Etude House (but has he been endorsing it for that long? Some of those awful pics are old), it's still no excuse to dress up like a girl. Makes the make-up even more "at home" on you. I think in general, there shouldn't be make-up for men. Not unless they're on camera, in a movie/series/theater. And some guyliner, ok. But full-on make-up? Are you hoping to attract women with that? :glare: Hoo boy, do you need the military service... Just leave your make-up and clothes behind otherwise, even if you're not gay/bi now, you're gonna come out of the service with all new tastes... :lol

P.S: A comment on the article I gave you had this vid. I haven't seen this show (only read about it), but they do look nice together. Check out the vid from 3:05. Sure, not much interaction going on, but I'm feeling it. Hope she decides to take the part.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '10, 08:00

Peggy, I like that song too, that is why it first popped into my mind^^

I don't think it's for Etude, besides, in Etude thing he looked normal (apart of that horrendous amount of gel/pommade on hair^^).
I really do hope she will take the part, but I guess it's almost 100% sure.
Attachments
Now
Now
cb6e7992.jpg (26.92 KiB) Viewed 5065 times
this is Etude
this is Etude
Sukkie^^ (217).jpg (33.99 KiB) Viewed 5067 times
This is around 2009, MBC Drama awards, so beginning of the year, he got an award there. Not for the outfit, I guess.
This is around 2009, MBC Drama awards, so beginning of the year, he got an award there. Not for the outfit, I guess.
0216.jpg (148.53 KiB) Viewed 5067 times

Issy

Post by Issy » May 5th, '10, 08:14

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh????
why her? to be honest, i did not like her in Fantacy Couple. i thought her acting was exaggerated and too over the top. but that was some years ago. maybe she has improved.

anne_revenant

Post by anne_revenant » May 5th, '10, 08:14

I don't post very often but when I read that Han Ye-seul was offered the part I wanted to see what others were saying. I haven't seen a whole lot of what she was in, but based on appearances I would say that I'm disappointed. She just seems too...perky (?) and fresh/young looking, I just have a hard time picturing her as Sumire. Although I'm sure it'd be near impossible to find an actress in Korea that isn't perky and looks all of 20, but I had seriously hoped they would. For me, Sumire wasn't beautiful but she was enchanting and handsome, and HYS is just plain pretty (ok gorgeous, but not handsome). I guess I'm venting. :glare: I've been skeptical since this whole hoopla came about, and was so relieved when JGS took the role instead of Kim Hyn Joong, but I will never forgive JGS if he messes up Momo! (ok, maybe not never but I will be seriously upset! IMHO no one will ever top Jun, he was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.) I guess I should just hope for the best. :cry:

sansukini

Post by sansukini » May 5th, '10, 08:54

anne_revenant wrote:I don't post very often but when I read that Han Ye-seul was offered the part I wanted to see what others were saying. I haven't seen a whole lot of what she was in, but based on appearances I would say that I'm disappointed. She just seems too...perky (?) and fresh/young looking, I just have a hard time picturing her as Sumire. Although I'm sure it'd be near impossible to find an actress in Korea that isn't perky and looks all of 20, but I had seriously hoped they would. For me, Sumire wasn't beautiful but she was enchanting and handsome, and HYS is just plain pretty (ok gorgeous, but not handsome). I guess I'm venting. :glare: I've been skeptical since this whole hoopla came about, and was so relieved when JGS took the role instead of Kim Hyn Joong, but I will never forgive JGS if he messes up Momo! (ok, maybe not never but I will be seriously upset! IMHO no one will ever top Jun, he was p.e.r.f.e.c.t.) I guess I should just hope for the best. :cry:
She does seem perky. Sumire was more of a depress person. we'll see, I haven't seen her in many dramas yet but fantasy couple is comedy so maybe she'll fit the role. I wonder if Sukkie can do what Matsumoto Jun did in Kimi wa Petto. Jun seemed so flexible when he's dancing there. I just hope he won't lose more weight over this.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 08:59

Well, like we've all said, they could find a perfect lady for the role, but at least she's good enough for it.

And you really can't top Koyuki in looks and charm anyway so it comes down to the acting. They should find a good actress.

As for Momo (who should be renamed Moron with Keun Suk being one lately), Matsumoto did a great job, so Keun Suk better not disappoint. And it's not just him to fear. Who knows what the director/writers/producers want for the movie? If they tell him to act like an idiot, you can bet he's gonna do it. I know he can act, we all do. He could make a wonderful Momo if he's smart, but I don't trust his smarts enough and I certainly don't trust the makers until I see some proof they know what they're doing.

Sansukini, the man must be made out of rubber. He was very good with the physical part (Matsumoto). Disappointingly skinny when he took his shirt off though. I hope we won't get the same sight from Keun Suk. If he lost weight but works out, it won't look as bad. Working out gives volume. If he goes for skinny AND lean, we're in for some pain. :glare:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '10, 09:07

Orion1986 wrote: As for Momo (who should be renamed Moron with Keun Suk being one lately)

True, true, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Orion1986 wrote:the man must be made out of rubber. He was very good with the physical part (Matsumoto).
Even more true, I was wondering, do his joins aren't loose somehow. Incredible flexibility. I haven't seen that of Sukkie in his dramas/movies.

I really do hope our Moron will do good, but we have to wait till first promo shoots will come out. If I see a gramme of gel or make up, I will boycott this movie, buy a spoon and dig out all of their guts ou! Slowly and painfully. :cussing:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 10:12

Well, there will be make-up, but hopefully it will be the usual kind they have in movies/series. Just to make the face look ok for the camera. No more than that. YAB make-up was way to heavy and it showed. As for the hairgel, there will probably be that too. In small amounts just to give a natural looking style for the character, it's ok. The point with make-up (for movies/series and men at least) is to make it look like it's not even there. Stylists study these things so they should apply them too. There are all kinds of types of make-up for different occassions/purposes. What we need for this movie is simple and smooth. They can have all the make-up they want for Moron's dancing shows (Matsumoto had a lot on too), but it's only allowed, to that extent, when he has the shows.

Issy

Post by Issy » May 5th, '10, 12:08

then so far we have
heavy make up during normal times and dance time, branded clothing, possibility of earrings (maybe looong version), not very smart moron :mrgreen:, and sumire-chan that is not as sophistacted/smart/beautiful as original, are they sure they are making a re-make of kimi wa petto??? :scratch:

as for Matusjun being too skinny there, I agree. it wa so painful to watch his take his shirt off :-(
but as everyone agrees, his momo was just P E R F E C T :salut: :salut: :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '10, 13:32

Amen to that.

Tell that to Sukkie that Momo had heavy make-up on stage during the dance, and he will probably laugh his tiny ass off. Now, Sukkie showed us what does it mean to have a make-up. I know, dancing is different, that is why even normal actors in a play often use make up, cause their face wouldn't be visible from the back rows (eh, theatre, when I get the time to watch something...sniff).

And Issy, I guess they're just making movie "loosely based on" KWP. Apart from relationship, they will change everything, eventually.
I picture this:
Moron runs from house, but still is funded by his loyal butler, but just behaves in a way misleading everyone that he has no money. Every few days he disappears to get his skin treatment in SPA over Namsan Mountain. Instead of choosing a scholarship in some contemporary dance school, he gets involved with a troupe of Modern Glam Drag-Queen Ensemble, and thus his life begins...
Instead of very nice ending we will get a feerie of cabaret dancers, all clad in sparkling sequined dresses and feathers, with our Moron as a leading lady with the biggest wig, the most glittering dress, the heaviest make-up, and the most diamondy earrings ever.
Nice.
This is called Moulin Rouge 2: the escapade of Sukkie.
Poster for the movie:
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 7th, '10, 09:49, edited 1 time in total.

MisS Lonliah

Post by MisS Lonliah » May 5th, '10, 15:34

OMG @the Poster!!!! :rofl: so touching!! hahaha

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 15:56

Ethlenn wrote:I picture this:
Moron run from house, but still is funded by his loyal butler, but just behaves in a way misleading everyone that he has no money. Every few days he disappears to get his skin treatment in SPA over Namsan Mountain. Instead of choosing a scholarship in some contemporary dance school, he gets involved with a troupe of Modern Glam Drag-Queen Ensemble, and thus his life begins...
Instead of very nice ending we will get a feerie of cabaret dancers, all clad in sparkling sequined dresses and feathers, with our Moron as a leading lady with the biggest wig, the most glittering dress, the heaviest make-up, and the most diamondy earrings ever.
Nice.
This is called Moulin Rouge 2: the escapade of Sukkie.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stop it! You're killing me! Ahahahahahaha! Moron Rouge 2: Just like Paris (Hilton). The Modern Glam Drag-Queen Ensemble sounds great too. He'd fit right in. She'd be a star wearing other sparkly stars dipped in gold glitter! :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 16:14

Glad you loled with that, sweetie. :lol

Some people in dramabeans are complaining about the chemistry. I'm sorry, but Koyuki and Matsumoto had absolutely no chemistry. There. I said it. She looked gorgeous, but just too "womanly" for a cute young guy like that. Well, the clueless character didn't help, but in general, I didn't get ze thump thumps in my heart for the couple. Any attraction I felt between them was caused by the happenings and the way the screenplay lead the viewer towards it, but I don't think they looked good together as a couple. Sure, they have to be completely different to begin with (wild, almost masculine female beauty Vs. cutesy, girly guy), but they did have to be able to look like a couple/almost couple at some point and I just never felt that.

It's more easy for me to see Han Ye Seul and Keun Suk. She can look bossy and mature, but also has the face/body and character for cute. As much as I love Koyuki, she just can't do cute. She's too wild of a beauty for "cute". When I see her, I think warrior woman/amazon so I just can't see her as cute. Seductive, beautiful and very feminine, yes, but not cute.

Keun Suk also, as we've seen, can be veeeeeery manly (voice and eyes help a lot even if the body is thin) and as cute as Matsumoto is, I honestly couldn't see him as a man opposite such a stunning woman as Koyuki (he looked like the man with the other girl, but looked too soft for Koyuki). It still felt like "Is this cute little button gonna be ruffling her feathers from now on?". Wild tall beauty and cute short guy might work in mangas where you don't have real people and don't really notice chemistry or physical compatibility, but you do notice these things in real life. I think they cared about the actors looking like the characters, but didn't consider chemistry or if it would actually look good in a live drama (talking about the japanese version).

So, I can't wait to see a more cute Sumire that can actually look like the woman in the couple when the cutesy guy starts acting manly.

Just my two cents.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 5th, '10, 19:47

Nope. I saw a great chemistry between Koyuki and Jun (Issy, help!!). There also was something dark between them.
It was a story about how two, apparently, different people can complete themselves. Apart, they're just how they are perceived by others. Together they're like in-yang circle. I like to call it "completing". Each of them had features that other lacked. And since Momo was susceptible to Sumire moods and thoughts, he just yielded sometimes not to hurt her. She, on the other hand, was more hard character, not showing the emotions (thus called nou men, or kokeshi), not so sensitive, but he woke up this part in her. They spoke with each other with glances only, and it was sufficient.
Personally I was struck by the tension in this drama, really, this "underskin" emotions. Jun has incredible ability to build up a chemistry with every leading lady in the drama or movie (I know, many people hate I love My Sister, I think it was good).
Damn, now we have a topic on Jun here. Not that I'm complaining. :wub:

Sukkie, on the other hand, had a nice chemistry with PSH (so we had almost marriage imposed by crazy fans), and Sung Yu Ri in HGD, but lacked there of with Lee Ji Ah in BV (in my opinion). Han Ye Seul had a great, great chemistry with Oh Ji Ho (yes Issy, your Oh Ji Ho), but then again, I couldn't watch her either in Tazza or movie Miss Gold Digger. We'll see.

Issy, kokoro kara, arigatou^^

And don't hit, but I feel the strong need to update you with Sukkie's new pics:
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jg ... age=2&bbs=
(the last one, I guess Sukkie forgot he's in front of the public, or not?)
credits: dcgall
Attachments
Last of normal Sukkie^^
Last of normal Sukkie^^
1 (4).jpg (39.9 KiB) Viewed 5066 times

Issy

Post by Issy » May 5th, '10, 20:21

YES, Ethless, thanks for telling it in my face that "my Oh Ji Ho" had great chemistry with HYS. :crazy: as i said, i did not like her character at all and made me annoyed so i was only concentrating on my OJH. :whistling:
and do itashi mashita dear E-chan :mrgreen:

ps. loooooooooooooool at that moulin rouge 2 poster, could not stop laughing.
btw, i was not ignoring you guys, i was out 8)
Last edited by Issy on May 5th, '10, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 5th, '10, 20:38

Ethlenn,

So happpy that is a favourite song for you also.

Well considering YAB and all the recent photos of the boy I think maybe we don't even have to change these lyrics...

"You're too marvellous, too marvellous for words

Like..glorious..glamorous..and that old standby ..amorous.

That's why I'm borrowing a love song from the birds

To tell you that you're marvellous

Too marvellous for words."

Oh it's so him... :roll

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 21:20

I wasn't talking about characters. I'm fine with Sumire and Momo as they are. I was talking purely about the actors. The actors didn't have chemistry, in my opinion and just didn't look good on screen as a couple. Has absolutely nothing to do with the characters. :-)

Also, I know it's a stereotype and the real world isn't like this, but in my romantic series/movies I like (as I would in my own life) the man to be bigger and stronger than the woman, at least physically. Koyuki is a looooot of woman, or at least looks like she's very tall and big bodied. I just didn't like how Matsumoto seemed to have a more fragile and skinny/cutesy figure than her :lol

It's just a preference, but I personally didn't like that and just generally couldn't see the sparks between the actors.

And to get back to our Moron, if Ye Seul weighs more than him in the movie, I'm gonna be pissed. :lol I've only seen her in Fantasy Couple, but I think she did an amazing job. She wasn't only arrogant and spoiled. The writing was good too and showed the character slowly change and appreciate people and things more etc etc, but she did an awesome job showing that too. Even if she has the smug look on her face, you can still tell when she's hurt. She makes the character very likable without stopping the whole spoiled lady thing she had going on and that's tough to do and do well. I think she's very similar to Keun Suk in that sense (Keun Suk as Tae Kyung). She can act incredibly annoying, but has the most subtle ways and looks to make you see through those outer layers of her character into the soft core. Sumire also appears to be in control and very together and yet we find out she's really not as smart in all areas of her life and also very feminine, shy and vulnerable. So I really think Ye Seul will do that well.

P.S: Not parrot, Ethlenn. Flamingo. Much more flashy and PINK!
Even THAT has more weight than him though. :lol

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 5th, '10, 22:27

That is the most beautiful photo of a flamingo I have seen. what a magnificent bird..

I know we are partly being funny in these posts, but I am beginning to wonder honestly what has happened to Jang. He really has gone over the line recently even in his personal appearances in real life. I wonder why and I hope he will revert to being a more normal male soon.

Peggy

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 5th, '10, 23:05

It's called "getting c*cky". The teen girlies went nuts with YAB and he feels like the King (more like Queen) of the world now. You'd think something like that would boost a guy's manhood and make him want to be an even more attractive man, but somehow it's working backwards with this one. I do blame this on the whole trend though. Metrosexual is one thing, but this is bordering on genderfuck. You can be fashionable and look awesome AND manly. I don't see why they need to dress like women to have color and nice materials/cuts.

Anyway, here's another song for Keun Suk. Cause she's worth it. :rofl:

And let's not forget this one. I just love this movie. Very sweet and funny. I bet Keun Suk listens to this song when he's putting on his long earrings and sparkly cleavage tops. :P

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 6th, '10, 01:57

I don't think I can answer this... I am afraid the mods would chop me. :unsure:

Orion...go to your room.

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 08:28

I'm already in my room, Peggy. :P

Until he cleans up his act (or in our case, roughens and dirties up his act), we'll treat him a way fit for a queen. :roll

Yes, it's his life and we got no right etc etc, but he gave us the right to comment on these things by being such a show off. He can't expect only the good comments. Well, he can cause he's our Moron. :glare: A damn good looking one though, curse him...

aility

Post by aility » May 6th, '10, 09:25

OMG, my crush on JGS got a serious blow by these pictures... Why do the MEN want to be GIRLS????!!! waiii?? Waiiii???

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 09:50

Because apparently asian women like that... Become lesbians, why don't you? If you like girly, at least then you get the real thing. :lol Unless it's just a trend created by the fashion industry, in which case, poor poor women. :P

aility

Post by aility » May 6th, '10, 10:24

Iit isnt the same thing, though the men look like girls, they still feel different than girls. Girls are soft to the touch, men are not.

But I am definitely one of those who have a thing for pretty boys, with the exception of Lee Seon-kyu (who is just sexy, or his voice is at least)

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 10:54

Well, pretty boy is not girly boy. You can be a veeeery fashionable guy and still look like a man. :P

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 6th, '10, 11:00

Perhaps Sukkie doesn't know that there's difference between pretty and girly... :P

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 11:03

I didn't think it was possible for someone who can act so well to be so stupid. I mean, you do need some understanding of things, life, people etc to be able to recreate them so well. How can a modern person, so into society and how it works, be such an idiot. :lol Either that, or he's still a kid. Man, when he grows up and becomes a man... he's gonna be awesome... :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 11:03

Wow, been off to work, and when I'm back, so ardent discussion.
My statement on the matter.

1. Yes, I brought those pictures to light and I'm not regretting it. I broke many fangirs (faggirls??) hearts, but I don't regret. Why?
2. Idols are idols by exhibiting themselves. Thus is nothing wrong to comment on their behaviour or outfits. It's not like we are commenting on their relationships and private life. I am not interested in those type of questions, I have never been and I will never be.
3. Orion is right. The whole girly thing has been created by producers to appeal younger audiences. And what gave producers that idea? YAOI. I blame yaoi stuff and the whole bishounen idea.
4. Unless Sukkie comes back to his senses, I'm banning him from my heart. It's hard, cause he's promising, cause he's silly, cause he's been my toy for 2 years, but I can deal with sillyness, but I can't deal with plain stupidity.
5. Our comments may be harsh, but loving an idol is not only sugar and cottoncandy, but also a bitter tonic.
6. I like his stylized images, to be sure. But keep men's clothes and manly body, for noonas sake, Moron!!
7. Ee, I forgot...

He's beautiful, to be true, but he believed he is Plato idea of beauty incarnated. That's bad.
Moreover, no one said to him apparently: "Sukkie, honey, you are making an idiot of yourself", but rather: "Sukkie, you are doing what your fans expect". This is the root of the whole evil. Some fans who really, really enjoy it.

As for songs, I guess the final number in Moron Rouge 2 will be:
So we have glitter and feathers

And there is a bird even more colorful, and judging from his last appearances, suits him better:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 11:41

It's not yaoi to blame, it's people's idiocy.

I read yaoi actually. Read over 1500 of them in a couple of years. They are fiction. They do not represent/portray real gay men or men in general. Shoujo is just too annoying and girly so women turned to yaoi because it's more mature (some of it is very good). Also, straight women know what it's like to love a guy so these girly/idiotic female characters in shoujo are women they can't connect to. They chase after all the wrong guys and a female reader just gets annoyed with them since the romance there doesn't feel real. The relationships yaoi offers are more mysterious to women and also more approachable. A straight woman with no gay friends, doesn't know gay relationships so she can get more into that story because she can't compare it to any situation she knows about. That's why women read yaoi.

The problem is, these teen idiots can't understand that it's just fiction. It's as fiction as unicorns and leprechauns. Also -and this makes them extra stupid- they don't realise that they want real men to look like GAY fictional characters. I mean, you want a guy to go gay cause what? You're gonna like him more? You personally? That's just masochistic. The bad kind. To want men you like look and behave like men you or any other woman could never have.

I enjoy my yaoi cause of the romance and less annoying characters (although some uke are just female bimbo shoujo characters with male genitals and I hate that type of yaoi). But why the hell would I want someone I like to look like that? I want a man to look like a man, if I'm interested in him. If I saw a gay man with a bad sense of style, I might think "If he dressed a bit fancier, he could attract more men", but why oh why would I want a straight guy I LIKE dress in a way that attracts only other men? Young women nowadays are just sick... :cussing:

Ethlenn, the way he's going, he's in danger of taking the "c*ck" out of "peacock" if you get my drift... :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 12:05

I get your drift, hehe :mrgreen:

I read yaoi up to some point where every story started to look alike. I mean, there is always a big tough seme and submissive uke.
Lot of girls don't realize that true gay relationship is nowhere near yaoi. But they have their image of ideal man who should be:
1. Beautiful, not handsome, not interesting, but strictly beautiful
2. gentle/violate, depends on preferences (I guess they have never met any of them, the first one makes you sick, the latter makes you bruised)
3. well mannered
4. sensitive
5. having a 10th sense (cause sixth and the rest is apparently not enough)

Where were we?
No, I blame yaoi in that case that it distorted the image of a guy in the eyes of young, stupid girls. They expect every guy WILL look like the character in the story.
One year ago I was at some forum (asian movie forum, no names here), and I cancelled my account there after a group of 13 years old little fishes started to insult me after one of my response. One of those called a guy on my avatar unbearably ugly. It was, of course JJY. I told her: GROW UP, and you will appreciate guys more.
Then it started. I had enough. She had Kame on her avatar, to just add.

One more time, there are many factors to blame. Sukkie is one of those, and his education as well. Somewhere he lost the common sense. I know, outfits are sometimes offered by stylists (almost always, 100% for photoshoots), by sponsors, but sometimes starts make decisions, right?
There are lot of Sukkies new pictures in a suit, and I wonder: is THIS your true style Sukkie?
But then again, on the other pic I see some chiffon blouse showing the whole chest and dangling necklaces.
And I read all Asian fashion magazines lately, and seems like the hit for men this season will be skinny pants. I think I'm gonna throw up.

And there are cardigans for men, brand new, from Yesasia:
Last edited by Ethlenn on May 6th, '10, 15:23, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 12:51

*goosebumps*

Those clothes would even be too flashy on women. It's sad how younger people today are becoming even bigger idiots than we were. I mean, I'm only 23 and when I see 13 year old girls like the ones you described, I remember my time when we were still kids having fun at that age. We still had brains, for crying out loud.

I do rest my hopes on the hallyu though. Korea seems to care about overseas fans of shows/series/entertainment so it might get better. It's mostly in Asia where this whole skinny/yaoi looking thing is big and not all foreigners are like that (I do know Kame-crazy girls too though). I hope that more and more smart people will be watching korean stuff and therefore raise the level of quality. Especially for koreans, it's a crime to be like that. They are tall and generally very manly and good looking. It's a shame to go and make themselves anorexic and girly.

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 6th, '10, 15:39

Orion1986 wrote: It's sad how younger people today are becoming even bigger idiots than we were. I mean, I'm only 23 and when I see 13 year old girls like the ones you described, I remember my time when we were still kids having fun at that age.
It’s true that 13 year old girls are idiots nowadays. I never understood how could someone believe that creating a band like Tokio Hotel would be a good idea and it could be sold, but today its popularity is extending by teens. Stupidity is limitless.
But it’s not the teens who come up with those :cussing: :cussing: trend and fashion. They're just customers and because of their stupidity they happen to be glad and like everything they get. When something is declared fashionable teens definitely want to follow it without thinking if it make sense so everything can be sold. But why should stupid things like “anorexia and being skinny are great” be made up or declared fashionable at all?!

Btw why did they have to create such a style for ANJELL? Why do they think an idol should be like that when there are thousand kinds of styles? Why did they have to fix that idiotic skinny girly one? I don’t like TK’s dresses and hair but if bands like Tokio Hotel were the models it seems I have to be grateful to the stylist that TK didn’t wear black nail polish (or I didn’t notice). :lol

Ethlenn, this Moron Rouge poster is great. Roger de Bris and his Creative Team (Mel Brooks's The Producers) came to my mind. Sukkie obviously can be their Queen. :lol

It would be nice if the fans, agents, producers etc (or Sukkie himself) decide they desire Sukkie to be a man or a woman. They shouldn’t want and he can’t be both.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 16:26

Actually i think the all ANJELL fashion was just to point that trend out. It was kinda mocking at his whole anorectic trend. And as Orion stated few posts earlier, HTK's clothes were gradually becoming more manly towards the end of the series. But still, I couldn't forgive those colour pants in episode 4 (first concert, brrr). They were too tight, and I didn't like them.
Some of the clothes TK wore I liked, really. As well as his hair.
But then again, Sukkie believed he HAS to wear such things because HE IS and idol, and idols dress like Hwang Tae Kyung.
Tae Kyung ah, pabo yeyo??

I'm planning to make even more posters like this if Sukkie won't stop his act. And I will send them to him!!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 17:37

We should send some nice Photoshops like the one you made and a package of expensive make-up products for ladies. Anything that's pink and sparkly. :lol

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » May 6th, '10, 17:45

Yes, I noticed TK's clothes were gradually changing, but after the series as we see, YAB fans or don't know what made Sukkie turn back...
Ethlenn wrote:I'm planning to make even more posters like this if Sukkie won't stop his act. And I will send them to him!!
And when he looks at them he says: love it love it love it.... :wub:
It's sad that I can see his reaction this way. Seriously, I don't think it'd affect him and we can reach our goal if we have one with that unless he comes to his senses.
Why would he care about only one crab? When he asks: "Who in the land is fairest of all?" gets the same answer from the hundreds of "roaring 18" (instead of that Mirror): "You, our Queen, are fairest of all." :P
Our problem is that he would ask only this. A bad question. :crazy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 20:01

Is this the lady? Oh my God... She really has more testosterone than him... I can just see him leaping in her arms and her carrying him away like the princess he is. :rofl: My God, if he could read all this, he'd feel like SUCH a moron. Well, he'd finally realise it at least.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 20:13

Yep, she's that lady. And she wears less make up than our Sukkie^^
We'll see what he looks like in the MV, it will be sooner than the movie, so...
But I think I know what he will look like. Eh...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 6th, '10, 20:37

Something like this?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 20:52

You are really playing with fire of rage from some teenage fangirls here, hehe.

I was thinking of something like:
Sorry, my mind is occupied by new teaser posters for Iggi, movie with JJY :wub:
I can't think of anything else. Time to watch some :mrgreen:

Corona

Post by Corona » May 6th, '10, 21:15

Maybe the new movie adaption will bring back some manlyness, or else he'll be shipped to the army eventually... The place of er.. manly men? :scratchchin:

Ah, well I don't mind as long as looking at his clothes don't make me go colourblind

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 21:28

Lets make a petition forcing him to the army!! Let him crawl in the mud... ermm... (wild fantasies alert, hehe)..

But I guess Sukkie is in the middle of preparations for it: buying and storing tons of foundation, moisturizer, sprays, pads, tonics, lotions, pommade, gel, nail polish, lipglosses, Maybelline eye shadows, Max Factor Mascara, hair serum, and everything that a true girl needs.

Eh, Sukkie...

Corona, I can't focus because of that smile on your avatar, hehe^^

Corona

Post by Corona » May 6th, '10, 21:38

I'm so sorry Ethlenn! (I'm not ;)

And don't worry I'm sure behind all the make-up plaster he's still in there, somewhere!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 6th, '10, 23:20

I got a LMH photoshoot with full make-up, so beware! But, in contrary to our beloved Empty Head, he's done it just for a photoshoot. No eyeliner in public.

Alright, I'm outta here till tomorrow afternoon. Work is piling up.

BTW. Issy, where the hell are you?? Work? :mrgreen:

Corona

Post by Corona » May 6th, '10, 23:51

Anything for Vogue ey? ;)

sansukini

Post by sansukini » May 7th, '10, 06:53

Ethlenn wrote:Actually i think the all ANJELL fashion was just to point that trend out. It was kinda mocking at his whole anorectic trend. And as Orion stated few posts earlier, HTK's clothes were gradually becoming more manly towards the end of the series. But still, I couldn't forgive those colour pants in episode 4 (first concert, brrr). They were too tight, and I didn't like them.
Some of the clothes TK wore I liked, really. As well as his hair.
But then again, Sukkie believed he HAS to wear such things because HE IS and idol, and idols dress like Hwang Tae Kyung.
Tae Kyung ah, pabo yeyo??

I'm planning to make even more posters like this if Sukkie won't stop his act. And I will send them to him!!
I actually like the pants on them. I thought that look from their first concert was tame compared to the other outfits he's worn during the series. I especially hate those blouses with deep cleavages. Ugh! I love seeing him in normal clothes. I don't get it. How could they dress the other cast like normal people and they put faggy clothes on him. I hope he didn't choose those clothes personally. I just want to strip all of those hideous clothes off of him and dress him with just a simple jeans and shirt.
Attachments
minam136.jpg
minam136.jpg (40.91 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
yong hwa.jpg
yong hwa.jpg (32.88 KiB) Viewed 5093 times