FSS Invites for admission to top Asian movie tracker

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
AliceFrye

FSS Invites for admission to top Asian movie tracker

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 9th, '08, 08:38

The Staff of FSS has just inaugurated a new tracker, and we will be moving our membership over soon. However, for now, we have over 350 members and 144 torrents on the new site. The content is already very rich with rare and first-time releases in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other Asian movie and music content.

Our community is a ratio tracker, so only people who are accustomed to giving back at least as much as they receive should seek an invitation code. We do not tolerate hit & run or persistently low ratios.

New members are granted a 10GB bonus to help them get started and to encourage the seeding of new torrents, in anticipation of the arrival of our 5,000 members from FSS1.0. The atmosphere is friendly and helpful, and the relatively small size of the membership makes it easy to form friendships based on shared interests.

I will hold at least 50 invites for d-addicts members who wish to join FSS. Please PM me here, and I will reply with an invitation code and instructions for signing up. Because of my own passion for jidaigeki, I will personally be happiest to see other fans of that genre who wish to join FSS. However, all are welcome.

Thank you.

AliceFrye, Site Admin/FSS[/b]

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 9th, '08, 21:09

For people who might be interested in joining but need more info, I recommend visiting our IRC channel.

It's irc://irc.rizon.net #fss

If I'm there, I'll be happy to answer questions and give out invites on the spot.

Edit: Ha ha ha. FSS is mostly male, so the guys are delighted that we are getting responses from some ladies here. :D They are a well-mannered bunch, in general. And as FSS is a private tracker, they know that bad behavior will get them banned.

AliceFrye

Still more invites

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 10th, '08, 01:36

I've only given away a few invites. There are plenty left for people who are interested in joining FSS.

sosushi2

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 10th, '08, 02:03

I have been a member for years and I love it there. Without a doubt the best in Asian Cinema and the most helpful folks around! Great job on the renovation guys!

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 10th, '08, 04:48

sosushi2 wrote:I have been a member for years and I love it there. Without a doubt the best in Asian Cinema and the most helpful folks around! Great job on the renovation guys!
Thanks for the affirmation, Sosushi2!

Now let's bring in some good new members!

sosushi2

Post by sosushi2 » Feb 10th, '08, 18:28

I'm a huge fan. When I joined membership was closed as I'm sure it will be again before long! Just wanted to let everyone know that they are really missing out if they don't take advantage of the invitations while they are still available.

mebo
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mebo » Feb 11th, '08, 07:58

I've pm'd. I am very interested in becoming a member.

Thanks for the opportunity.

@sosushi2: Are you also a member of BitHQ? I've upload some Korean dramas there and see the username :-) It's a small world out there.

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 11th, '08, 09:12

I still have plenty of invitations, so don't give up! As of this moment, we have more than 158 torrents, much new material in there, including 8thSin's newly translated Kisaragi.

And once you're in, don't be shy about jumping on a torrent. Since we are in the start-up phase of our new site (and preparing to evacuate and retire the old site,) we are being very forgiving about ratio. Most members just PM me or catch me in IRC when they start to get a bit low.

I joined FSS from here at D-Addicts a couple of years ago, and I love it so much that I'm now a site Admin. Please pay us a visit!

jholic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by jholic » Feb 12th, '08, 00:43

CrazyOldLady wrote:I joined FSS from here at D-Addicts a couple of years ago, and I love it so much that I'm now a site Admin. Please pay us a visit!
haha, that sounds like me, except it happened here.

i was a member of the old fss, but just got so busy i couldn't keep up. i think my membership probably expired years ago. glad to see you all are still doing well. best of luck with the new site!

AliceFrye

Still have plenty of invites

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 14th, '08, 17:56

Wow! I've met some very nice people through this offer. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. And if anyone is having problems registering, please let me know. This is a new tracker with new coding, and there are a few bugs.

But I have more invites still, so send me a PM if you want to join us. Right now, we have a LOT of good movies on the tracker, including:
Soredemo
Tokyo Tower
Sukiyaki Western Django
Shindo
Kisaragi
Just Follow Law
Kick Ass in a Crisis
Midnight Running
Plus some rare and vintage jidageki and everyone's favorite Shaw Brothers oldies.

Hope to see more of you there!

AliceFrye

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Feb 14th, '08, 18:29

FSS is awesome. I'm proud of being a member of that tracker! You guys should really take this opporturnity. Top notch uploads of asian movies and the community is sweet =)

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 18th, '08, 02:12

I'll leave this offer open to D-Addicts members for a while, at least until we reach capacity on the new tracker. I'm sure a lot of people haven't seen this announcement yet. So continue to PM me, if you are interested.

walkman79

Post by walkman79 » Feb 19th, '08, 21:23

Could you please invite me to FSS ?

untouchable8708

Post by untouchable8708 » May 26th, '08, 01:17

hi,

i was wondering if you still had any invites left that you could send me, i would greatly appreciate it. ive been looking for a Japanese movie called laundry (2001), which i downloaded from omnilounge quite a while back, but my computer packed up, hoping i still have a chance of finding it again.

also i was wondering, i tried to see what the site was like but it doesnt work in safari (i have a mac) or firefox, so im assuming ill need a program. i was hoping you could also assist me in the process of registering and possibly learning how to use irc.

anyways, would really appreciate an invite for the fss as well as some help.

thanks

sam

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 22nd, '08, 15:34

Could I please get an invite for FSS too? I tried signing up for that but didn't know how. Thanks in advance.

mecha_roshi

Post by mecha_roshi » Aug 12th, '08, 10:08

Hi,
Is it still possible to get the invitation?
I’d like to join.

cloudNINE.

Post by cloudNINE. » Aug 14th, '08, 23:12

mecha_roshi wrote:Hi,
Is it still possible to get the invitation?
I’d like to join.
I'm interested too. Is this invitation still open?

CTiong

Post by CTiong » Sep 13th, '08, 12:06

Does anyone know the new website for FSS? I recently lost it when my computer was reformatted and can't find it anywhere now

jey92

Post by jey92 » Nov 19th, '08, 00:51

sosushi2 wrote:I have been a member for years and I love it there. Without a doubt the best in Asian Cinema and the most helpful folks around! Great job on the renovation guys!
hi, i was wondering if u still have an invitation code if ur a member, can u PM me if u have, pls pls pls pls.. really appreciate it if u could, thanks :-)

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Feb 26th, '09, 21:57

I still have invites for FSS. If you're interested, please PM me here at D-A.

fluxg

Post by fluxg » Oct 3rd, '09, 17:04

Can somebody please PM me an invite to FSS ? m(_ _)m onegaishimasu......

lucky_kiss

Post by lucky_kiss » Oct 3rd, '09, 17:49

can I get an invitation too?

OnlyWish

Post by OnlyWish » Oct 4th, '09, 04:16

i have two invites... pm me if you want one
(i'll give to the first two people who msg me cause i don't have any more than that :P)

edit--
gone now, sorry! i'll post again if i ever get more ^^;

jinxcrusader

Post by jinxcrusader » Oct 4th, '09, 04:58

can I get an invite too?
If needed, I can provide screenshots of my ratio on other trackers too!
thanks a lot

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Oct 5th, '09, 01:49

OnlyWish wrote:i have two invites... pm me if you want one
(i'll give to the first two people who msg me cause i don't have any more than that :P)

edit--
What's your username on FSS? I couldn't find OnlyWish. I'll give you a good supply of invites, and you can help me monitor this thread.

Best,

AliceFrye

OnlyWish

Post by OnlyWish » Oct 5th, '09, 18:20

AliceFrye wrote:
OnlyWish wrote:i have two invites... pm me if you want one

edit--
What's your username on FSS? I couldn't find OnlyWish. I'll give you a good supply of invites, and you can help me monitor this thread.

Best,

AliceFrye
ah my username there is nolja
thanks so much! :D

AliceFrye

Post by AliceFrye » Oct 5th, '09, 20:13

Some people are concerned about joining a private ratio tracker, maybe because of slow upload speeds or other issues. I just want all *good* d-a members to know that we have a lot of free torrents, where only your upload counts. I allow the uploaders to decide if something is worth sharing for free, and it's also our policy to make very large files, like DVDs, and series, golden. Just look for the duckie beside the torrent name. That lets you know that the torrent is a freebie.

We are not AvistaZ. We have about 4,300 members (compared to their 70,000-80,000,) and it's a nice & friendly community. Some of our members post Asian pop music or books, in addition to movies, docus and television specials. Almost anything goes there, except pr0n and rudeness.

OnlyWish

Post by OnlyWish » Oct 10th, '09, 02:20

i have some more invites thanks to alicefrye so pm me if you'd like one!

noobee

Post by noobee » Oct 10th, '09, 03:31

me too please

Lyssa77

Post by Lyssa77 » Jan 26th, '10, 20:15

awww, I'd be happy if anyone could share a spare invite with me! pretty please? :wub:

Psionic

Post by Psionic » Jan 26th, '10, 20:34

can i have a invite as ell please. thx a lot :-)

hatorri

Post by hatorri » Jan 26th, '10, 20:52

invite please :cry:

Syobon

Post by Syobon » Jan 28th, '10, 01:27

so hard join some communities... please tell us if invites are available :)

Syobon

Post by Syobon » Jan 28th, '10, 02:39

AliceFrye, I'm having problem to register can you check your PM please,
thank you,

cha2

Post by cha2 » May 22nd, '10, 09:18

Hi AliceFrye,

Can I have an invite to join FSS, please? Can I pm you my request?

Thank you.

cha2

cha2

Post by cha2 » Aug 15th, '10, 03:38

Hi, is it too late to join FSS?

danielle29501

Post by danielle29501 » Aug 15th, '10, 06:08

could you please sent me invitation code

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Aug 15th, '10, 07:30

Hi i wanted to be invited too, thanks! :)