[Discussion] Sunao ni Narenakute (Ueno Juri, Eita)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
L'Arc

Post by L'Arc » May 28th, '10, 18:44

I agree with pretty much everything that Orion1986 said. Add to that the boring script -_- I mean even with my simple japanese i'm sure i'd be able to translate the whole show without having a single problem.

I'm done with this series.

heyheywho

Post by heyheywho » May 28th, '10, 20:31

I have to agree with Orion. I'm not hating on the series, I actually said that I love it so far, but I wish it could have been more intricate of a love chain/web, y'know? Because right now it's like
Nakaji= Everybody- Doctor

I also initially thought that twitter would play a more active role in this drama since in the initial episode it was pretty much the main theme of the series but it has now been forgotten and sort of put to the side.

It would have been more interesting if there were "disappearing" characters in the storyline like maybe a female co-worker of the Doctor who likes him or one of Rinda's male lovers or something like that, just somebody NOT in love with Nakaji who can be easily discarded...lol. There's just too much focus on Nakaji that it undermines other characters' problems and conflicts and makes it all seem to be because of, for, or with Nakaji.

I have to be honest and say that I'm pretty disappointed with the series so far. I love it yes, but it could have been so much better, at least I expected...more from it. The actors are really good though, I was pleasantly surprised by Jaejoong even, I thought him being an idol he would just be a ratings-puller (and he is I guess) but he held his own/ kept up with the more experienced actors. There' is chemistry between the actors, not just Juri/ Eita and I like that, I hope they would all get to work again together in another (better) series.

(/fangirling?)
Kind of random, but i think I'm starting to have a crush on this Jaejoong guy lol... I've watched some of his interviews and he's pretty much as clumsy (if not clumsier) than the Doctor irl (well, you guys know what I mean). He's also rather tactless lmao. And doesn't hurt that he's a piece of eye candy. (/end fangirling)
But Eita is eternally yummy for me.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 28th, '10, 21:34

Orion1986 wrote:
Either something is going on with both him and Kiriko's deal, or then we have two cases of an intense build-up with a lackluster and simple ending, which I don't really fancy myself. I just hope there's something more to both these stories.
Hmm, I don't know what to think at this point... Seems like the writer is all over the place with the drama: At first we're knee-deep with subplots that appear to be intertwined with the main story, then poof, the subplots start to resolve and appear to have gone by the wayside... :sweat:

If anything, the writer has us all guessing. :P

sobasuki

Post by sobasuki » May 28th, '10, 22:20

bmwracer wrote:
Orion1986 wrote:
Either something is going on with both him and Kiriko's deal, or then we have two cases of an intense build-up with a lackluster and simple ending, which I don't really fancy myself. I just hope there's something more to both these stories.
Hmm, I don't know what to think at this point... Seems like the writer is all over the place with the drama: At first we're knee-deep with subplots that appear to be intertwined with the main story, then poof, the subplots start to resolve and appear to have gone by the wayside... :sweat:

If anything, the writer has us all guessing. :P
I'm hoping they just drop tbh, there was wayyyyy too many in the beginning. Of the other plots I hope to see more of Linda as that guy can actually act :O

miznagase

Post by miznagase » May 28th, '10, 23:24

sobasuki wrote:I'm hoping they just drop tbh, there was wayyyyy too many in the beginning. Of the other plots I hope to see more of Linda as that guy can actually act :O
i definitely agree.
not only is linda a fabulous actor but he's also a very sexy and handsome man :wub:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » May 29th, '10, 00:20

PREDICTION:
we've said that the whole bloody sceen in the beginning was in a bathroom right?! Well for some reason I think its going to be Haru. I think its the girls bathroom in there get together place in the resturant, i forgot what they call it. I agree with some of the earlier posts that the whole forgiviness from the student to Haru was a little to sweet. I think he is just acting so he can sort of get his revenge on her and some how he meets or follows her and starts fighting with her. First he'll seem sweet but then slowly change. That is why she will trust him in the beginning and not suspect something. I think its going to be like how it was in the rooftop where she is trying to text for help but this time she texts Nakaji for help. Thats why the producers let Dr. go to her first so later on it could be Nakaji. I think that is when Nakaji will truly confess to himself that he wants to be with Haru. :scratch:

just something i thought of right now? :blink

about Nakaji and Kikiro...i think it has something to do with her husband. A threat of some kind? ofcourse Nakaji is going to find out and decide to help her making it seem like they would get back to gether but i dont think so. :pale:

as for Nakaji and Peach...COME ON!!! I can understand Peace...she feels safe and secure with him so she would eventually fall for him even though she know she is going to hurt Haru. Either she backs off in the next episode or she plays it innocent- not in a bad way. I really dont see Nakaji falling for her. You could see in the last episode that he is opening up more to Haru. :crazy:

kimigasukinanda

Post by kimigasukinanda » May 29th, '10, 05:47

Oh look, more Eita bashers :roll Don't be mad that people are falling for his character left and right. He's an acting legend, I'm not surprised they cast him in this role as an ikemen who gets EVERYONE to fall for him.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '10, 06:07

^ Jeez, wake up willya?

They're not bashing Eita, they're bashing his character he's playing. :glare:

Sheesh. :crazy:

aline333

Post by aline333 » May 29th, '10, 06:50

synopsis for ep.8
Haru, who found out about Peach staying overnight at Nakaji’s place, was shocked.

Nakaji, went to visit his father Ryosuke’s house, bring along the magazine that featured pictures he took. There, he meets Haru’s mother, Shouko, who was worried about Ryosuke’s condition.

Doctor goes on a date with Haru to watch a movie. On the way back, Doctor sends Haru home, but she tells him that she wants to know more about herself, and invites him in.

On the other hand, Linda and Chief Editor, Okuda, calls Nakaji to the Editorial Department, and tells him about him having a job from a certain publisher. During then, something unexpected happens, and Nakaji gets a bit suspicious about Linda and Okuda’s relationship…

Then, Peach calls Nakaji. Peach, is crying over her affair who she split with. Nakaji, says that he’ll listen to her, but…

credits:sunanare HP+tohosomnia+syc
heyheywho wrote:
(/fangirling?)
Kind of random, but i think I'm starting to have a crush on this Jaejoong guy lol... I've watched some of his interviews and he's pretty much as clumsy (if not clumsier) than the Doctor irl (well, you guys know what I mean). He's also rather tactless lmao. And doesn't hurt that he's a piece of eye candy. (/end fangirling)
(/fangirling too?) ikr,i started to have a crush on jaejoong too. after watching him on stage or his interview..i just can say this guy is a contradictory. one moment he's being cool n sexy on stage and next being an adorable-clumsy-dorky guy off stage.his mouth also doesn't have any filter too (he speak out immediately what on his head n too honest) lol. he's an interesting guy. (/end fandirling) ^_^
for anyone who asked a download link for Juri's birthday celebration video @ mezamashi tv, here's a link
http://kokayz.livejournal.com/398485.html#cutid1
don't forget to thanks the uploader ne.. ^^

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » May 29th, '10, 08:36

esmer86 wrote:PREDICTION:
we've said that the whole bloody sceen in the beginning was in a bathroom right?! Well for some reason I think its going to be Haru. I think its the girls bathroom in there get together place in the resturant, i forgot what they call it. I agree with some of the earlier posts that the whole forgiviness from the student to Haru was a little to sweet. I think he is just acting so he can sort of get his revenge on her and some how he meets or follows her and starts fighting with her. First he'll seem sweet but then slowly change. That is why she will trust him in the beginning and not suspect something. I think its going to be like how it was in the rooftop where she is trying to text for help but this time she texts Nakaji for help. Thats why the producers let Dr. go to her first so later on it could be Nakaji. I think that is when Nakaji will truly confess to himself that he wants to be with Haru. :scratch:

about Nakaji and Kikiro...i think it has something to do with her husband. A threat of some kind? ofcourse Nakaji is going to find out and decide to help her making it seem like they would get back to gether but i dont think so. :pale:

as for Nakaji and Peach...COME ON!!! I can understand Peace...she feels safe and secure with him so she would eventually fall for him even though she know she is going to hurt Haru. Either she backs off in the next episode or she plays it innocent- not in a bad way. I really dont see Nakaji falling for her. You could see in the last episode that he is opening up more to Haru. :crazy:
Well you have to remember that the story is being told in flashback by Nakaji. I don't know if you can eliminate Peach. She's known to cut herself and tried to commit suicide once already. Maybe being rejected by Nakaji puts her over the edge. But you're right about Haru is a candidate as well. In regards to her student, I don't know if we will see him again. It seems his involvement was to bring Haru and Doctor together and that's it. I have doubts that we will see him again.

As for Nakaji and Kiriko, I think once Kiriko removed the tattoo from her neck that was the final nail in the coffin for their relationship. Kiriko was always meant to be an obstacle between Nakaji and Haru from getting together. Now that she's gone, it's Doctor, Peach, and Linda are causing the drama.

Let me just say, Doctor wtf are you doing? It's kinda funny that he is completely clueless. He's showing signs of being an overbearing boyfriend. How can he say he doesn't support Haru being a full time teacher? Poor Haru is too afraid to speak her mind in front of him. She doesn't want to hurt him probably out of gratitude. I'm sure this is not what she expected being with him. I'm also wondering what effect of Peach spending the night with Nakaji will have on her. We know that she's not really over Nakaji and from the preview it might make her do something she might regret later.

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » May 29th, '10, 09:53

Orion1986 wrote: I think it's a shame to have such a good cast and waste it on shallow characters and I think it's a shame to have such an interesting plotline and not use it to its full potential. If you really hate that so much, tell me straight up and I'll stop and leave the thread. I do want to give my feedback, but not if everyone will be put off their tea for it.
No don't leave the thread I like your feedbacks and constructive criticism!!!!

To be honest, I love the series eventhough I'm disappointed, annoyed and irritated at some parts of it.

LOL at some of you who said this drama is HAREM much. *nods*

Still haven't watched episode 7 eventhough I've downloaded it coz I think I need to wait for the subs this time. Alot of people say this episode has alot of talking.
aline333 wrote:
(/fangirling too?) ikr,i started to have a crush on jaejoong too. after watching him on stage or his interview..i just can say this guy is a contradictory. one moment he's being cool n sexy on stage and next being an adorable-clumsy-dorky guy off stage.his mouth also doesn't have any filter too (he speak out immediately what on his head n too honest) lol. he's an interesting guy. (/end fandirling) ^_^
His mouth has no filter??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL :lol

Btw, I wish the next episode has more Linda. He has alot of complications and yet his character doesn't seem to be getting the screentime he deserves.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 29th, '10, 13:06

bellenomura wrote: No don't leave the thread I like your feedbacks and constructive criticism!!!!
Thank you. I appreciate that. I just don't like making people uncomfortable.

As for Jaejoong, I'm a bit scared of him after reading all that. :lol He is a very cute guy though.

JC

Post by JC » May 29th, '10, 16:05

I agree that Eita's character in this drama is annoying. From the start I just didn't like Nakaji. He comes off like an bum hole. He's one of the least likeable characters for me. More so than that spoilt brat and sour faced b***h in Haru's class.
It's just crazy how Nakaji does the smallest thing, yet has Peach and Linda both fall for him; and then Haru and Kiriko fawning over him like crazy. At this point I'm wondering if Dr. is gonna turn for Nakaji too, and that if Haru's mother may push her feelings for Nakaji's father onto Nakaji and attempt to seduce him *rolls eyes* The owner of 'The emotion' might fancy his chances too, and let's not forget Linda's editor. Nakaji's still due an interview.

The story is a mess, and it's moving way too slow. We're 6 episodes in and so much of the stuff which is occurring at this point should have happened already. The pity dating with Haru and Dr. should have happened within the first 3 episodes. And the deal with Haru's junkie brother and the drug pushing twat in her class - we could have done with out it all, and dedicated that screen time to Linda and Peach: 2 characters who I feel are not getting enough of a spotlight in this drama.

Peach and Linda have the most serious and touching plot lines. But they're shunned aside for juvenile crap like Dr's child like affections for Haru, Nakaji giving women enough signals to scramble a radar, and this crap with his Dad. I want to see more than just Peach putting on her make up in the ladies toilets with Haru, and Linda sniffing Nakaji's jacket.

I rather like Peach now. I didn't to begin with, because I thought she'd fall into the cliché of being the main chicks' best friend who is just redundant and will cop block her love in the end. But she genuinely cares for Haru, downplays her own problems, is honest (for now - I've not seen episode 7), and she levelled up BIG time when she made Nakaji taste orange juice. I liked Linda from the start. He just seemed cool. Plus, it's good to see Tetsuji Tamayama in a role where he smiles and interacts with people, instead of playing the brooding, loner-outcast he's played in his last few dramas.
I just think it's a shame that the story started off so bloated. Because whilst the writers seem to think it would enhance the drama and tension, it's actually ruining it and sidelining the more interesting plots and characters.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » May 29th, '10, 17:06

condorjoe wrote:
esmer86 wrote:PREDICTION:

Well you have to remember that the story is being told in flashback by Nakaji. I don't know if you can eliminate Peach. She's known to cut herself and tried to commit suicide once already. Maybe being rejected by Nakaji puts her over the edge. But you're right about Haru is a candidate as well. In regards to her student, I don't know if we will see him again. It seems his involvement was to bring Haru and Doctor together and that's it. I have doubts that we will see him again.

As for Nakaji and Kiriko, I think once Kiriko removed the tattoo from her neck that was the final nail in the coffin for their relationship. Kiriko was always meant to be an obstacle between Nakaji and Haru from getting together. Now that she's gone, it's Doctor, Peach, and Linda are causing the drama.

Let me just say, Doctor wtf are you doing? It's kinda funny that he is completely clueless. He's showing signs of being an overbearing boyfriend. How can he say he doesn't support Haru being a full time teacher? Poor Haru is too afraid to speak her mind in front of him. She doesn't want to hurt him probably out of gratitude. I'm sure this is not what she expected being with him. I'm also wondering what effect of Peach spending the night with Nakaji will have on her. We know that she's not really over Nakaji and from the preview it might make her do something she might regret later.
yeah your right about the Kikiro part. I just saw the subbs for ep.7 (only half was done on youtube TWO THUMBS TOO YOU THANKS :thumleft: :thumright: ) and understood it better. Yeah I think that is going to be the last for her but i was sure in the beginning of the show that she was going to be the troublemaker for Haru and Nakaji until the end of the series. Oh well... :unsure:

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » May 29th, '10, 17:35

You're very welcome. With Kiriko gone, it does allow Nakaji to examine his feelings for Haru more freely. If Kiriko was still in the picture, Nakaji would continue be her mistress. He had to witness that ugly side of Kiriko in order to see Haru in a different light. You're starting to see hints of that. But now they both have a whole different set of obstacles to deal with. :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '10, 22:05

condorjoe wrote:
Let me just say, Doctor wtf are you doing? It's kinda funny that he is completely clueless. He's showing signs of being an overbearing boyfriend. How can he say he doesn't support Haru being a full time teacher? Poor Haru is too afraid to speak her mind in front of him. She doesn't want to hurt him probably out of gratitude. I'm sure this is not what she expected being with him.
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Dude's a nutjob... Someone (Haru I hope) needs to slap some sense into the boy... Maybe his sister. :mrgreen:

heyheywho

Post by heyheywho » May 29th, '10, 22:52

I'm sorry this is kind of random but this made me LOL ahahaha! But who knows, maybe this is really going to happen... ^^;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

credit: TVXQPowerfulGods
By the way, for a poor medical equipment saleman, Doctor has been wearing Burberry and other freakishly expensive designer clothes, has anybody noticed? Lol.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '10, 22:54

heyheywho wrote:By the way, for a poor medical equipment saleman, Doctor has been wearing Burberry and other freakishly expensive designer clothes, did anybody notice that? Lol.
That's drama for you. :mrgreen:

JC

Post by JC » May 29th, '10, 22:57

Watching episode 7 and...
...Damn. Dr.'s an a**hole! I can see him abusing Haru at some point. Either emotionally with his clueless pig headed comments, or by introducing his 5 fingers to her face at the realization he doesn't have her heart and never will. It would be another plot line into an already tangled mess.
Last edited by JC on May 29th, '10, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 29th, '10, 23:00

heyheywho wrote:I'm sorry this is kind of random but this made me LOL ahahaha! But who knows, maybe this is really going to happen... ^^;

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Priceless!

heyheywho

Post by heyheywho » May 29th, '10, 23:09

For those who want to see complete non-subbed episodes in HD, this is the site to go to. This is a super ninja site so please don't let too many people know haha...

She updates her site within hours/ the next day of airing and the videos are always of the highest quality so enjoy. Just scroll down for the previous episodes.

http://stberry11.wordpress.com/

JC

Post by JC » May 29th, '10, 23:13

*LMAO!!* The only thing missing from that was "Gyabo!"

nnnc

Post by nnnc » May 30th, '10, 02:01

Just watched episode 7.
I'm more and more convinced that doctor was the one behind the door. He was pathetic enough to lie about sleeping with Haru and publicly asking her out in front of everyone while suspecting that Haru had a feeling for Nakaji. I don't know but I don't like this kind of guy. He knew Haru doesn't like him but still selfish enough to ignore it just for his own happiness. The wedding-dress scene was creepy and Haru should run far away from him after that. She's' too damn nice and he's taking advantage of her. Even if they slept with one another, it's not his place to kiss-and-tell. It's much worse that he lied.
I hate that the drama just kind of ignore Linda now. He is a very good actor and there's more to the character that should be exploited more, instead of focusing on some other stupid side-stories.

Prediction
Haru will learn about his lie and she will finally find a backbone to breakup with doctor. He will blame it on Nakaji hence calling him and telling he's killing himself that's why Nakaji knew and rushed to the scene.

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » May 30th, '10, 12:25

Orion1986 wrote:
bellenomura wrote: No don't leave the thread I like your feedbacks and constructive criticism!!!!
Thank you. I appreciate that. I just don't like making people uncomfortable.
^_^
Constructive criticism is different from bashing or hating. There's a fine line between those two categories, and I don't think you've ever crossed the line.
So if people get uncomfortable with constructive criticism, that's their problem.
heyheywho wrote:I'm sorry this is kind of random but this made me LOL ahahaha! But who knows, maybe this is really going to happen... ^^;

*rolls around the floor laughing* :lol :lol :lol

Btw, is there anybody who can translate this?
I'm so curious. >_<

LOL. Linda's disgusting boss, the cool Nakaji, the ever so nice Linda, and the cute & wimpy Doctor. :lol

bowies

Post by bowies » May 30th, '10, 18:31

btw guys do we have any english subtitle for episode 7?
because i understand no japanese and dont wanna watch this episode on streaming sites.
thank you!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 30th, '10, 18:49

bowies wrote:btw guys do we have any english subtitle for episode 7?
because i understand no japanese and dont wanna watch this episode on streaming sites.
thank you!
The subs are not out yet... Maybe in a few more days.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » May 30th, '10, 20:02

No matter how I look at it, Eita and Juri just don't match. When I look at him, I get a real gay vibe from him. I'm even convinced he is gay IRL but at least he should try to hide it while acting. He tries so hard to be the 'macho' and 'inconsiderate' type there, so hard it's almost lame.
I don't get why they hint at Linda being gay (him taking viagra) and interested in Nakaji and then just not develop it. This is Love Shuffle all over again. I hate it when they involve a gay character and totally ignore it. There are still some episodes left but I'm sure this will end like it did in Love Shuffle.
And of course they give Hero the 'annoying guy who is naive' role. I so saw that coming when I first saw the Promo Poster for this drama.

The only interesting thing that happened until now were all the Matsushima/Haru scenes. I hope they will show more and deepen their 'relationship' but I doubt it. I think the
phone call between them was pretty much the end of it.
Peach is interesting too, despite her craving and crying for attention. She just wants to be loved and I really feel that when I see her act.

A decent drama with a horrendous OP and ED. I wish they'd stick with 'Great DJ' by The Ting Tings but that's over. And whoever supervised the music in this production should be fired immediately.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » May 30th, '10, 20:47

I hear so many saying that Eita has a feminine quality and looks gay etc. I personally never felt that vibe from him. He's quirky, but that doesn't mean gay. Well, if he is, it doesn't make a lick of difference. He still rocks anyways.

And he's a damn fine actor to make me hate Nakaji so much. :lol I always wuv the characters he plays, but Nakaji is quite different from what I've seen. Hate the character, love the actor.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » May 30th, '10, 21:08

Orion1986 wrote:I hear so many saying that Eita has a feminine quality and looks gay etc. I personally never felt that vibe from him. He's quirky, but that doesn't mean gay. Well, if he is, it doesn't make a lick of difference. He still rocks anyways.

And he's a damn fine actor to make me hate Nakaji so much. :lol I always wuv the characters he plays, but Nakaji is quite different from what I've seen. Hate the character, love the actor.
I couldn't care less about his orientation. Eita and Juri just don't match.
But I agree there, he is a good actor. He just tries too hard.

JC

Post by JC » May 30th, '10, 22:05

MiIiyah wrote:A decent drama with a horrendous OP and ED. I wish they'd stick with 'Great DJ' by The Ting Tings but that's over. And whoever supervised the music in this production should be fired immediately.
I agree. The handling of the music does get slightly better (unlike the story). But the music was a MESS within the first episode. I swear, every song off of The Ting-Tings' album got shuffled through within the first 10 minutes.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » May 30th, '10, 22:47

JC wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:A decent drama with a horrendous OP and ED. I wish they'd stick with 'Great DJ' by The Ting Tings but that's over. And whoever supervised the music in this production should be fired immediately.
I agree. The handling of the music does get slightly better (unlike the story). But the music was a MESS within the first episode. I swear, every song off of The Ting-Tings' album got shuffled through within the first 10 minutes.
They even played Nadia Oh's song (I think it was 'Got Your Number' in the first episode when Haru was visiting Peach at her workplace which I understand is a store for baby/kids clothes? Correct me if I'm wrong. Memory is all fuzzy right now.
Nadia Oh's songs are all based on sex or sexual innuendos. Very appropriate. Very. /rolleyes

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » May 31st, '10, 00:22

MiIiyah wrote:No matter how I look at it, Eita and Juri just don't match. When I look at him, I get a real gay vibe from him. I'm even convinced he is gay IRL but at least he should try to hide it while acting. He tries so hard to be the 'macho' and 'inconsiderate' type there, so hard it's almost lame.
Eita? Has a gay vibe? o_O I'm no hardcore eita fan, but that thought never crossed my mind. LOL. xD
And to add to that, isn't he currently dating Kimura Kaela rite now? :lol
Eh? Really? Too bad then. I thought the songs were awesome. I guess in the end it all depends on people's individual taste and preferences. ^_^
If it were me I'd give the music supervisor an award. xD *gets hit*
Anyway, finally I've seen ep.7 with subs...
Just when FINALLY it seemed that Kiriko's gone for good, Peach just HAD to enter the picture now eh? I thought the only obstacle left for Haru/Nakaji was Doctor. *sigh* >_<"

Oh and BY THE WAY, during the blood scene from the 1st episode, Nakaji was wearing the purple jacket which he accidentally left at Emo, nee? And Linda took it and I guess he hasn't returned it to Nakaji yet? Hmm...So I guess the blood scene will happen somewhere after Linda returns the jacket...
I won't complain too much where the story's direction is heading to. Just because the drama's direction isn't really going where I want it to, doesn't make the drama suck or anything. I'll just go with the flow for now.

bowies

Post by bowies » May 31st, '10, 12:35

bellenomura wrote:
MiIiyah wrote:No matter how I look at it, Eita and Juri just don't match. When I look at him, I get a real gay vibe from him. I'm even convinced he is gay IRL but at least he should try to hide it while acting. He tries so hard to be the 'macho' and 'inconsiderate' type there, so hard it's almost lame.
Eita? Has a gay vibe? o_O I'm no hardcore eita fan, but that thought never crossed my mind. LOL. xD
And to add to that, isn't he currently dating Kimura Kaela rite now? :lol
Eh? Really? Too bad then. I thought the songs were awesome. I guess in the end it all depends on people's individual taste and preferences. ^_^
If it were me I'd give the music supervisor an award. xD *gets hit*
Anyway, finally I've seen ep.7 with subs...
Just when FINALLY it seemed that Kiriko's gone for good, Peach just HAD to enter the picture now eh? I thought the only obstacle left for Haru/Nakaji was Doctor. *sigh* >_<"

Oh and BY THE WAY, during the blood scene from the 1st episode, Nakaji was wearing the purple jacket which he accidentally left at Emo, nee? And Linda took it and I guess he hasn't returned it to Nakaji yet? Hmm...So I guess the blood scene will happen somewhere after Linda returns the jacket...
I won't complain too much where the story's direction is heading to. Just because the drama's direction isn't really going where I want it to, doesn't make the drama suck or anything. I'll just go with the flow for now.

where did you get the subs?im dying here to see episode 7 :pale:

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » May 31st, '10, 14:01

bowies wrote:where did you get the subs?im dying here to see episode 7 :pale:
Watched it at YT. If you don't mind watching at streaming sites, here ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDBSK2

The quality of the video and subs are good.

bowies

Post by bowies » May 31st, '10, 20:53

bellenomura wrote:
Watched it at YT. If you don't mind watching at streaming sites, here ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDBSK2

This video contains content from WMG and Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country.
Thats what i got when i tried to watch the 1st part.But there is no problem with part2-5
but still i wanna watch the episode with high resolution.
anyone who already got the subtitle pls just share the link here.
thank you!!!

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 1st, '10, 04:38

Slightly off topic:

Eita and Kimura Kaela are engaged... And she's five months pregnant... :sweat:

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ann/geinou/ge ... 1_010.html

bowies

Post by bowies » Jun 1st, '10, 08:39

bmwracer wrote:Slightly off topic:

Congratz to them!!!
Kimura kaela is pretty good looking(hahaha) but in that foto she looks like a granny lol.
Anyway, all the best for them!
But deep in my heart i still want eite to be with juri lol.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 1st, '10, 13:31

Woo hoooo! Congrats! Pregnant eh? Hee hee hee. Eita, you devil. :lol

It's funny how people always want two actors to get together because of roles. And I don't mean the ones that say it jokingly or just as a "what if" wish, I mean the ones that actually want it. I mean, they're actors. Just cause they look good together and play parts, doesn't make them even like each other sometimes, let alone love each other. I think it's very crucial to seperate an actor from the parts they play. It's very disrespectful towards that person to completely ignore their individuality and lump them together with their roles. Especially if you call yourself a fan.

Again, I don't mean the ones who simply say "Aww, but they'd look so nice together". That's normal. Heck, even I think they'd seem cute together, in the Eita/Juri case. That doesn't mean I actually want anything to happen between them and I don't even have the right to butt in on anyone's personal life who's a stranger to me, but I've seen people reeeeaally get obsessed over some things like that from time to time.

I just find it weird and delusional on their part.

Bowies, I just used your comment as a trigger for these thoughts, I'm not saying these things about you or implying you're one of those people, so don't feel offended, k? :D

Back to the show, Thursday seems so far away. Bring on my mayhem! Something big has to happen sooner or later. We've had two very slow episodes. And have they just completely forgotten about Linda? Well, he's not swooning over Nakaji and having big dramatic scenes with him, so they probably think he'd be boring. Another case of an interesting character being cast to the side cause he's not "sellable" enough to the viewers.

bowies

Post by bowies » Jun 1st, '10, 13:45

Orion1986 wrote:Woo hoooo! Congrats! Pregnant eh? Hee hee hee. Eita, you devil. :lol

It's funny how people always want two actors to get together because of roles. And I don't mean the ones that say it jokingly or just as a "what if" wish, I mean the ones that actually want it. I mean, they're actors. Just cause they look good together and play parts, doesn't make them even like each other sometimes, let alone love each other. I think it's very crucial to seperate an actor from the parts they play. It's very disrespectful towards that person to completely ignore their individuality and lump them together with their roles. Especially if you call yourself a fan.

Again, I don't mean the ones who simply say "Aww, but they'd look so nice together". That's normal. Heck, even I think they'd seem cute together, in the Eita/Juri case. That doesn't mean I actually want anything to happen between them and I don't even have the right to butt in on anyone's personal life who's a stranger to me, but I've seen people reeeeaally get obsessed over some things like that from time to time.

Bowies, I just used your comment as a trigger for these thoughts, I'm not saying these things about you or implying you're one of those people, so don't feel offended, k? :D

Back to the show, Thursday seems so far away. Bring on my mayhem! Something big has to happen sooner or later. We've had two very slow episodes. And have they just completely forgotten about Linda? Well, he's not swooning over Nakaji and having big dramatic scenes with him, so they probably think he'd be boring. Another case of an interesting character being cast to the side cause he's not "sellable" enough to the viewers.

no problem dude.
maybe its called post drama syndrome.lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 1st, '10, 14:00

Orion1986 wrote:Woo hoooo! Congrats! Pregnant eh? Hee hee hee. Eita, you devil. :lol

Some more than others. :mrgreen:
bowies wrote:

Congratz to them!!!
Kimura kaela is pretty good looking(hahaha) but in that foto she looks like a granny lol.
Doesn't she though??? :sweat:

Pretty awful pic of her.... The media really slighted her in that pic.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 1st, '10, 15:11

congratz to both eita and kimura kaela (i like some of her songs though).

but to think that she's months pregnant is... :blink

But I still remember how Eita looks when he held that baby back in LF, so adorable. He'll be a fine dad, I guess :D

heyheywho

Post by heyheywho » Jun 1st, '10, 20:58

Oh I didn't know that Eita and Kaela were engaged and that she's 5 mos. preggo. ;o Congratulations to them, they make a cute couple ahohoho.

Here are some caps from the Sunao site and some tabloid news (?) about the series (or just the Doctor?)
Anybody care to translate what it says? xD (I only got "Hot doctor licking ketchup" lol)

Rinda <3

credits: TVXQPowerfulGods
Sunao ni Narenakute Official Site

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » Jun 2nd, '10, 00:04

heyheywho wrote: Here are some caps from the Sunao site and some tabloid news (?) about the series (or just the Doctor?)
Anybody care to translate what it says? xD (I only got "Hot doctor licking ketchup" lol)

Rinda <3

credits: TVXQPowerfulGods
Sunao ni Narenakute Official Site
Actually I think it said "Jaejoong licking Hotdog Ketchup". xD
(LOL wtf they can even make something like that into a news for one whole page? And how do they know it was Hotdog Ketchup? Stalker much? xD)

And I skimmed through the text and I think it's more about Jaejoong and his other members from Tohoshinki, not really about Sunao (I think. I dunno kanji that much too so this is mostly just my guess).

bowies wrote:
bellenomura wrote:
Watched it at YT. If you don't mind watching at streaming sites, here http://www.youtube.com/user/AngelDBSK2

This video contains content from WMG and Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country.
Thats what i got when i tried to watch the 1st part.But there is no problem with part2-5
but still i wanna watch the episode with high resolution.
anyone who already got the subtitle pls just share the link here.
thank you!!!
Oh, the uploader did mentioned that the vid can't be viewed in certain countries like Germany. Gomen! :-(
But If I'm not mistaken she did say that she provide download links in case this does happens to some viewers.

Yeay congrats to them! I'm sure their baby will be very cute! ^_^

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 2nd, '10, 03:35

bellenomura wrote:

Yeay congrats to them! I'm sure their baby will be very cute! ^_^
Hopefully with smaller ears. :lol

Outside

Post by Outside » Jun 2nd, '10, 05:33

Gone for a few days! Anyways, if anyone is interesting about the rating for episode 7, it's the same as epi 6 ~11.6%!

Mention earlier that the casts gonna appear on the cover of PIA magazine. Here is a little of it! Still waiting for better quality~

A little spoiler for episode 8.
Hmm I wonder what's going go! Why is Haru suddenly able to touch Doc? Is she breaking up with him, or explaining to him about her situation?! Can't wait till thursday!

NVM! This episode 8 Synopsis tells why!

Haru (Ueno Juri) was shocked when she learned that Peach (Seki Megumi) spent a night at Nakaji's (Eita) place.

Nakaji brought along the magazine that featured the photos that he took while on the road to visit his father Ryosuke (Kikkawa Koji). On the way, he met Haru's mother Shouko (Fubuki Jun) who was worried about Ryosuke's condition.

Doctor (Jejung) went on a movie date with Haru. On the way back, Doctor sent Haru home, but Haru invited Doctor into the house, telling him that she wants to know more about him.

On the other hand, Linda (Tamayama Tetsuji) and Chief Editor Okuda (Watanabe Eri) called Nakaji for a meeting at the editorial department, and told him about a job offer from a certain publisher. However, it leads Nakaji to suspicions about Linda and Okuda's relationship...

Just then, Nakaji received a phone call from Peach who was crying over someone whom she just split up with. Nakaji met up with Peach and…

Source: Fuji TV Sunaoni Narenakute HP + HEY!JJ
Translation: baojaesoul @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
btw: CONGRATS to Eita!!! I hope the casts will attend his wedding!

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 2nd, '10, 06:42

^ thanks for the info on ep8.

jeez...I hope...
the whole Peach staying a night at Nakaji's place isn't the reason why all of a sudden Haru wants to get to know Doc a bit more and even invites her in her house (though that's absolutely normal since they're officially together, but I hope they didn't end up doing something silly and hurting themselves later..sigh. :blink

And obviously, I can never see Nakaji ending up with Peach. Nakaji is still clearly attached to Haru. He just needs more time to figure that out.

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Jun 2nd, '10, 18:33

avieamber wrote:^ thanks for the info on ep8.

jeez...I hope...
the whole Peach staying a night at Nakaji's place isn't the reason why all of a sudden Haru wants to get to know Doc a bit more and even invites her in her house (though that's absolutely normal since they're officially together, but I hope they didn't end up doing something silly and hurting themselves later..sigh. :blink

And obviously, I can never see Nakaji ending up with Peach. Nakaji is still clearly attached to Haru. He just needs more time to figure that out.
I think there are 2 ways you can look at this. Either it's a kneejerk reaction by Haru from hearing from Peach that she likes Nakaji. Another is that Haru is sorting her feelings between Nakaji and Doctor. Depending which translated preview you watch, Doctor asks Haru if she likes Nakaji now or if she likes Doctor. I wonder if Doctor will finally grasp that Haru doesn't love him or if Haru will have the courage to break things off with him.

Regarding Peach, I think it's very possible that she is the one behind the door. She is the most unstable of the bunch. She is the most afraid of being alone. She tried to kill herself once. She's known to cut herself. Plus her workplace is behind Emotion which appears where the drama begins. I can see Nakaji rejecting her advances which may lead her to going to extremes again.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 2nd, '10, 18:39

condorjoe wrote:
I think there are 2 ways you can look at this. Either it's a kneejerk reaction by Haru from hearing from Peach that she likes Nakaji. Another is that Haru is sorting her feelings between Nakaji and Doctor. Depending which translated preview you watch, Doctor asks Haru if she likes Nakaji now or if she likes Doctor. I wonder if Doctor will finally grasp that Haru doesn't love him or if Haru will have the courage to break things off with him.

Regarding Peach, I think it's very possible that she is the one behind the door. She is the most unstable of the bunch. She is the most afraid of being alone. She tried to kill herself once. She's known to cut herself. Plus her workplace is behind Emotion which appears where the drama begins. I can see Nakaji rejecting her advances which may lead her to going to extremes again.
Good observations... Peach is a kook and thus unpredictable.

calimerina

Post by calimerina » Jun 3rd, '10, 06:01

Tthe magazine says more...
Outside wrote: A little spoiler for episode 8.
To cheer up Linda who is depressed, they (the Sunanare group) go to see the fireworks. Afther that Doctor, who has to return to Korea, proposes to Haru.

I'm not so sure the translation is correct...

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Jun 3rd, '10, 07:19

calimerina wrote:Tthe magazine says more...
Outside wrote: A little spoiler for episode 8.
To cheer up Linda who is depressed, they (the Sunanare group) go to see the fireworks. Afther that Doctor, who has to return to Korea, proposes to Haru.

I'm not so sure the translation is correct...
If that's true, that would explain a lot.
It would explain why Nakaji says if she is okay with something. It might be related to the proposal. I hope it's the kick in the pants that Nakaji needs to confront his feelings for her.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 3rd, '10, 16:23

Episode 8 is now available for download: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_85646.htm :thumright:

kimigasukinanda

Post by kimigasukinanda » Jun 3rd, '10, 19:27

Wow I really hate Peach after this eppy!
Why is she such a DESPERATE freak?

I can't stand seein' her touchin all over MY MAN when I know he doesn't even love her. He's just being nice because that girl is probably crazy enough to kill herself OR HIM.

I feel so bad for LINDA after this eppy. I mean, his storyline just is sososo sad. He can't tell any of the gang his feelings, and when he goes to talk to his hot hubby Nakaji, that clingy freak-of-the-week PEACH is there waiting like a stalker. Can't stand her! Linda 'n Nakaji forever!

Doctor is such a creep. Sending poor little Miha or whatever her name is to go sleep at a friend's house (probably the local public park actually) so he can do the deed? I can't believe him. My youngest child was watching with me and I had to cover her ears at that point.

I can't wait to see them at the beach next week! Hopin' for some HOT SMEXY shirtless scenes with Eita. DNW Juri in a bikini though.

Also, I think judging from this week, the person who kills themself is Linda :(

Romance

Post by Romance » Jun 3rd, '10, 20:40

last ep was great! i really wonder whose blood it is in the preview for ep 9 :blink

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by esmer86 » Jun 3rd, '10, 21:56

Never once had i wanted to see the next episode so bad!!!!!! How dare they leave it like that!!! :cussing: I kinda think its Linda with the whole bloody sceen. Its going to have to take place after the whole beach sceen. I think Peach will realize the Nakaji likes Haru at the time and HOPEFULLY will back off leading to Linda with the bloody sceen. I just see him suffering with his feelings about everything (Nakaji and his sisuation with his boss) more than Peach if Nakaji rejects her. :|

anyway Nakaji was running with the same outfit to the bathroom right after the photo shoot so another reason i think it would be Linda because Linda was always at his photo shoots. :crazy:

about Haru and Dr.....sorry for all your fans out there but i dont think thats going to happen. I think she is going to have to tell him now about the ring. Im a Nakaji and Haru fan so thats a plus for me. :roll
:glare:
by the way did anybody catch the microphone on top of the picture at 19:34, when its Nakaji, Linda, and his boss. I hate it when i notice that because it brings me back to reality, realizing that this is only a show!!! nooO!!!!!

bmwracer

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bmwracer » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:12

esmer86 wrote:by the way did anybody catch the microphone on top of the picture at 19:34, when its Nakaji, Linda, and his boss. I hate it when i notice that because it brings me back to reality, realizing that this is only a show!!! nooO!!!!!
LOL. :lol

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Jun 3rd, '10, 22:39

I have to agree to the Linda predictions. It would seem he would be a likely candidate as well. I though it was cute that both Nakaji and Haru kept each other's coffee drinks.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 4th, '10, 00:34

Well, the series finally did it. It left me speechless... Meaning, it's just so bad that I don't even have the will/strength to talk about it. I'll try in short though...
Well, now I know what's happening... It seems every character is bipolar! NOW we understand! You see, these guys don't seem to have in-between,gray areas. They have normal and psycho mode and they just skip right from one to the other and back!

So, Nakaji flirts with everyone when drunk (apparently) and one part of him leads women on and the other is there to comfort them and kindly deny their advances after "Bad Nakaji" has gotten them in his web...

Haru is a smart and honest teacher by day and this weak head-over-heels for a moron and lying to herself and others by night person. Like a Superhero, but lame!

Peach, well.. Peach is my favorite in this bipolar mess. She's a dynamic and powerful lady who protects her friends and sticks it to the man when it's needed and then she suddenly looses aaaaall that self-respect and good strong attitude and becomes this weak needy girl for a guy she's known for a few weeks... And aaaall because he took her to the friggin' hospital. I'm surprised she hasn't fallen for every doctor and male nurse that ever treated her! Or strangers who hold the door for her! Boy, are those in danger of beeing sweet-eyed by her.

Doctor turns into a liar and even a crime fighting hero when need be, only to act like a mildly-autistic 5 year-old most of the time. Because it's very realistic for a man to act that way.

And Linda.. Wow... Linda is normal, though weak and pathetic, compared to these guys, but the way they are treating his character, even he looks weird. You CAN'T "forget" about a character for so many episodes and suddenly develop him in one go! It feels like they were sitting there:

"Oooh, we need to show some Nakaji/Haru stuff now! It's juicy! And then Peach and Doctor are making things complicated! Yeees! This love-square (not triangle) is sooo cool to do.... Oh.. are we forgetting something? HOLY!!! Linda! We forgot about Linda! Well, we haven't shown him in a while so let's suddenly show aaaaall of his developement in half an episode".

I mean, come on. It's not enough that the characters are so poor they can only exist in two states, but to ignore one for so long and then rush to "develop" him, his story and emotions in half an episode is ridiculous. They just don't feel real and you can't connect/sympathize with them.

The pacing is wrong, the music over-used and often just doesn't match the mood, the characters are flat out two-dimensional and the story is all over the place.

I don't mean to bash here, it might work for some viewers and it comes down to taste, but for my taste, it's just going from bad to worse. From now on, I'll have to leave my brain at the door and watch this with the same "maturity" and expectations as I watch Hollywood action blockbusters. Of course, blockbusters at least are done well and are fun. This doesn't even have that working for it.

Bring on the pain, I says. Especially for Nakaji. :rambo:
Well, I really didn't feel like writing much, but it so darn awful that my dislike gave me strength. Imagine just how much it's pissing me off to make me write so much. :lol

tsukino72

Post by tsukino72 » Jun 4th, '10, 01:04

I just simply love the weirdness of this series yeah even the flaws. Have been watching up 'till ep8 and still waiting for more... :wub: :cheers:

maybe this comment is gonna get me killed...nan chatte :mrgreen:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 4th, '10, 01:11

Ahaha. No one is killing others here. Well, mostly no one :P. So don't be afraid to voice an opinion.

If you're enjoying it and it works for you, why would anyone be mad? It's good you're having fun and are entertained. :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 4th, '10, 02:51

Orion1986 wrote:Well, the series finally did it. It left me speechless... Meaning, it's just so bad that I don't even have the will/strength to talk about it. I'll try in short though...
Well, now I know what's happening... It seems every character is bipolar! NOW we understand! You see, these guys don't seem to have in-between,gray areas. They have normal and psycho mode and they just skip right from one to the other and back!

So, Nakaji flirts with everyone when drunk (apparently) and one part of him leads women on and the other is there to comfort them and kindly deny their advances after "Bad Nakaji" has gotten them in his web...

Haru is a smart and honest teacher by day and this weak head-over-heels for a moron and lying to herself and others by night person. Like a Superhero, but lame!

Peach, well.. Peach is my favorite in this bipolar mess. She's a dynamic and powerful lady who protects her friends and sticks it to the man when it's needed and then she suddenly looses aaaaall that self-respect and good strong attitude and becomes this weak needy girl for a guy she's known for a few weeks... And aaaall because he took her to the friggin' hospital. I'm surprised she hasn't fallen for every doctor and male nurse that ever treated her! Or strangers who hold the door for her! Boy, are those in danger of beeing sweet-eyed by her.

Doctor turns into a liar and even a crime fighting hero when need be, only to act like a mildly-autistic 5 year-old most of the time. Because it's very realistic for a man to act that way.

And Linda.. Wow... Linda is normal, though weak and pathetic, compared to these guys, but the way they are treating his character, even he looks weird. You CAN'T "forget" about a character for so many episodes and suddenly develop him in one go! It feels like they were sitting there:

"Oooh, we need to show some Nakaji/Haru stuff now! It's juicy! And then Peach and Doctor are making things complicated! Yeees! This love-square (not triangle) is sooo cool to do.... Oh.. are we forgetting something? HOLY!!! Linda! We forgot about Linda! Well, we haven't shown him in a while so let's suddenly show aaaaall of his developement in half an episode".

I mean, come on. It's not enough that the characters are so poor they can only exist in two states, but to ignore one for so long and then rush to "develop" him, his story and emotions in half an episode is ridiculous. They just don't feel real and you can't connect/sympathize with them.

The pacing is wrong, the music over-used and often just doesn't match the mood, the characters are flat out two-dimensional and the story is all over the place.

I don't mean to bash here, it might work for some viewers and it comes down to taste, but for my taste, it's just going from bad to worse. From now on, I'll have to leave my brain at the door and watch this with the same "maturity" and expectations as I watch Hollywood action blockbusters. Of course, blockbusters at least are done well and are fun. This doesn't even have that working for it.

Bring on the pain, I says. Especially for Nakaji. :rambo:
Well, I really didn't feel like writing much, but it so darn awful that my dislike gave me strength. Imagine just how much it's pissing me off to make me write so much. :lol
Masochist. :P :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Jun 4th, '10, 03:08

bmwracer wrote:Masochist. :P :lol
Never said I wasn't. :roll

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 4th, '10, 03:21

Orion1986 wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Masochist. :P :lol
Never said I wasn't. :roll
LOL, touche. :lol

Glad we've got that settled. :mrgreen:

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Jun 4th, '10, 06:20

Little interesting fact...

Linda's boss played Juri's mother in Swing girls.

sobasuki

Post by sobasuki » Jun 4th, '10, 13:02

Now you guys mention it I'm thinking the blood probably is Lindas, I was thinking it would be Peach but Linda is seeming more likely.

Could always be Doctor killing Haru after being rejected, not sure what they'd be doing in the toilet mind, he definitely has psycho killer potential.

Thinking about it a toilet is a strange place to commit suicide isn't it?

With the whole Doctor - Haru relationship, I can't quite work out if the writers have made it cringeworthy on purpose or not, there was like a cringe montage in that last episode :blink

sweetimpact

Post by sweetimpact » Jun 4th, '10, 13:43

oh~ Linda ;)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 4th, '10, 13:47

condorjoe wrote:Little interesting fact...

Hm, didn't I mention that a while back... Or was that in the other forum?

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Jun 4th, '10, 17:34

bmwracer wrote:
condorjoe wrote:Little interesting fact...

Hm, didn't I mention that a while back... Or was that in the other forum?
isnt it always like that...hence...Juri and Eita... :roll

bellenomura

Post by bellenomura » Jun 4th, '10, 22:49

tsukino72 wrote:I just simply love the weirdness of this series yeah even the flaws. Have been watching up 'till ep8 and still waiting for more... :wub: :cheers:

maybe this comment is gonna get me killed...nan chatte :mrgreen:
LOL. Me too. To be honest, I really really enjoyed episode 8, especially if being compared to episode 6 & 7. I think it's FINALLY picking up some real God damn pace after the two slow episodes.
Can't wait for episode 9. And this drama's gonna end this month too. I'll probably be the only who's gonna be sad about this. ;__; Huhu.

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jun 5th, '10, 01:00

sobasuki wrote:

Now you guys mention it I'm thinking the blood probably is Lindas, I was thinking it would be Peach but Linda is seeming more likely.

Could always be Doctor killing Haru after being rejected, not sure what they'd be doing in the toilet mind, he definitely has psycho killer potential.

Thinking about it a toilet is a strange place to commit suicide isn't it?

With the whole Doctor - Haru relationship, I can't quite work out if the writers have made it cringeworthy on purpose or not, there was like a cringe montage in that last episode :blink
Interesting. I actually thought it is Kiriko's blood. We all know she is having trouble to accept and face reality. Nakaji rushing there whilst having this scared and worried look on his face made me think it is Kiriko. Peach, unlikely. She had her great suicide moment. She even had a miscarriage. I think her scenes with blood are done. Doctor would never try to kill Haru nor try to commit suicide. It's just not his character. We would have had gotten hints if Doctor really had this psycho-killer side. I'm sure it's either Kiriko or Linda since both have the most wrenching motives to commit suicide.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jun 5th, '10, 01:49

since nakaji wore that purple coat...it somehow gives the hint that it should be linda's blood~poor linda...

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jun 5th, '10, 01:51

Mirokujin wrote:
since nakaji wore that purple coat...it somehow gives the hint that it should be linda's blood~poor linda...
Hmm...maybe. Guess we'll have to wait and see. It's really a suicide battle between
Kiriko and Linda

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Jun 5th, '10, 03:00

MiIiyah wrote:[
Interesting. I actually thought it is Kiriko's blood. We all know she is having trouble to accept and face reality. Nakaji rushing there whilst having this scared and worried look on his face made me think it is Kiriko. Peach, unlikely. She had her great suicide moment. She even had a miscarriage. I think her scenes with blood are done. Doctor would never try to kill Haru nor try to commit suicide. It's just not his character. We would have had gotten hints if Doctor really had this psycho-killer side. I'm sure it's either Kiriko or Linda since both have the most wrenching motives to commit suicide.
I agree with u ...i also think it's Kiriko ... the girl is nuts when it come to nakaji ... and the fact that she don't like whats going on between the two :P

jasminech

Post by jasminech » Jun 5th, '10, 05:08

misuzana wrote:
I agree with u ...i also think it's Kiriko ... the girl is nuts when it come to nakaji ... and the fact that she don't like whats going on between the two :P
Personally, I don't think it's Kiriko. The drama is set around the 5 twitter users so it makes sense for it to be one of them. In the first episode, Nakaji narrates (using Querbeet's translation, here): "Back then, we didn't know what real love was. Nor did we know that it could hurt someone this badly." Although this sort of applies to Kiriko, when Nakaji uses "we" I think he's referring to the twitter-ers and that the realisation came from "someone" they were all close to. This drama is meant to be about the relationships between these 5 people, not completely about Nakaji and his relationships.

That said, I'm guessing Linda too, but at the same time I'm hoping for someone else, just so it comes as a surprise haha.

Outside

Post by Outside » Jun 5th, '10, 05:19

jasminech wrote:
misuzana wrote:
Personally, I don't think it's Kiriko. The drama is set around the 5 twitter users so it makes sense for it to be one of them. In the first episode, Nakaji narrates (using Querbeet's translation, here): "Back then, we didn't know what real love was. Nor did we know that it could hurt someone this badly." Although this sort of applies to Kiriko, when Nakaji uses "we" I think he's referring to the twitter-ers and that the realisation came from "someone" they were all close to. This drama is meant to be about the relationships between these 5 people, not completely about Nakaji and his relationships.

That said, I'm guessing Linda too, but at the same time I'm hoping for someone else, just so it comes as a surprise haha.
If I can recall it corrently, Eriko mentions something about Jae's playiing a 'Key' role. Could it possible be Doc then? Beside, he's doing some concert tours now also, which meant he's probably done filming his parts already. Hmmmmm :scratchchin:

condorjoe

Post by condorjoe » Jun 5th, '10, 05:42

Synopsis for Ep 9

After Nakaji finds out that his father Ryosuke is diagnosed with lung cancer, he receives a huge shock. Knowing that his son has begun work as a cameraman, Ryosuke wants to take photos again, and asks Shouko to be his model.

On one side, Doctor starts working part-time because he wants to give Haru a ring. But then, Doctor receives a letter saying that his father had collapsed. Because of that, he can't not return to Korea, and therefore proposes to Haru, asking her if they can return to Korea together.

Then, to cheer up Linda who's feeling down, Peach suggests that the 5 of the Sunanare-kai go to the beach. There, Doctor tells everyone that this will be his last summer in Japan...