How About J-Actresses/Actors you DON'T like??

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
misuzana

Post by misuzana » Nov 7th, '09, 23:14

miznagase wrote:right now, i can't stand aibu saki in buzzer beat :thumbdown:
from the shorttime that i did watch it .... i was starting to dislike the character :thumbdown: it was different but got annoying :x

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Nov 7th, '09, 23:18

Ryo Nishikido :x :x :x ijust don't like how he acts :x .... and Jin :thumbdown:

Melissa100

Post by Melissa100 » Nov 8th, '09, 18:00

I really can't stand Sakai Wakana. Granted that could be because I've only seen her playing an annoying ****. If I saw her play the good guy, I might feel differently.

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Nov 8th, '09, 18:12

Haha, and I love Saki Wakana, but I have seen her in a lot of stuff. Loved her in Koi no Mon, First Kiss, Manhattan Love Story and Rainbow Song. You probably have the same feelings to her that I have to Aibu Saki who I hated in Buzzer Beat, and I can never look at her again in any role.

noobee

Post by noobee » Nov 8th, '09, 18:50

ya me too!

Kathstandsalone

Dislikes

Post by Kathstandsalone » Nov 16th, '09, 07:52

Actor: Akanishi Jin

Actress: Nagasawa Masami, Kuroki Meisa

miznagase

Re: Dislikes

Post by miznagase » Nov 16th, '09, 16:51

Kathstandsalone wrote:Actress: Nagasawa Masami, Kuroki Meisa
omg nagasawa masami was so freakin annoying in last friends.
she destroyed the drama.
kuroki meisa is a typical japanese actress who tries to pretend to be the "quiet, nice girl" that pretty much all japanese actresses mask themselves as.
right now, that chick in tokyo dogs annoys the heck out of me.
how she talks just bugs me... :scratch:

Holliday

Post by Holliday » Nov 16th, '09, 18:14

Narimiya Hiroki!!11

God, i hate him so much! HAHAAHA
OK, he's very very very pretty, but, argh, a really bad actor;;;
i cant stand him! In Bloody Monday, he was the "bad guy", but WTF is his problem with the pouting thing? And he just cant act like another people but himself? You know, ACTORS do that stuff HAHA
srsly, he seems the same person in all dramas and interviews, heh
I really don't like to watch dramas when he's in :/

ps// ok, i really suck in english, so be kind to me :P

misuzana

Post by misuzana » Nov 21st, '09, 02:33

miznagase wrote:
she destroyed the drama.
yup and along with Ryo :alcoholic: he didn't help there either :x :scratch:

xyinnix

Post by xyinnix » Nov 28th, '09, 01:15

most JE boys can't really act, can they. they're absolute darlings but...nope, absolute shmucks at acting.
[not including ninomiya/ nagase tomoya/kimura takuya- YUP IM OLD SCHOOL]

I'm not a big fan of horikita maki either: mainly because there was one point she was overpromoted, she was in 2 dramas EVERY season or something and the more you see of her, the more flaws in her acting....

toda erika's a pretty weak actress too. couldn't stand her in death note OR code blue OR liar game

the girl in jotei was a weak actress too.

onto the guyys
abe tsuyoshi: face of an angel, wooden acting
same with SHIROTA YUU: tezuka role was absolute FAIL

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 1st, '09, 06:09

misuzana wrote:
miznagase wrote:
she destroyed the drama.
I'm totally agreed... Ryo did VERY BADDD...He was NOT suitable with the role, or his acting really that bad... :scratch:

Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » Dec 1st, '09, 06:17

koyuki-chan wrote:
misuzana wrote:
miznagase wrote:
she destroyed the drama.
I'm totally agreed... Ryo did VERY BADDD...He was NOT suitable with the role, or his acting really that bad... :scratch:
What acting is there required to slap some chick around for 11 episodes? :roll

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Dec 1st, '09, 09:00

Ladymercury wrote: What acting is there required to slap some chick around for 11 episodes? :roll
No idea.. but for me, I felt like he's a highschooler having a relationship with 30 years old office lady.. Instead of looking cruel, he looked strange I wonder why.. :nuts:

oh i forgot my-hate-list:

Male

Akanishi Jin - I may like his singin and dancing, but Yukan Club and Gokusen 2? Gross....
Yamapi - he's boring for me :roll
Uchi Hiroki - Osen is bad with him inside :-(

Female

Anne Suzuki - I hate the way she acts like she's a cutie-doll in every drama and I didn't see any specialty in her acting
Aibu Saki in Zettai Kareshi - well I just hope if it wasn't her who played the main role
Aoi Yu - I just hate her as Handa Sen-Ookami..
piislove94 wrote: But among them all, nobody can beat AKANISHI JIN (this is not Akanishi's thread so it's legal to say that, right?). His performance is so wooden (Gokusen) and boring (Yukan Club). He's sugoi when performing his ero dance and singing but oh man, give me a break. Stop acting and concentrate on your music career. It's better for you and for us (or me only?). Don't stab me that's just my suggestion I don't try to make him retire.
I said the same thing at Jin's official thread and tehre's someone who may want to stab me already. LOL

doram

Post by doram » Dec 16th, '09, 00:16

I don't like Ueto Aya. I don't know why I hate her but everytime I see her face I just..dislike her :scratch:

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Dec 16th, '09, 01:48

koyuki-chan wrote: Aoi Yu - I just hate her as Handa Sen-Ookami..
Aoi Yu! How could someone not like Aoi Yu.? Why! I can see not liking Osen, but what about her movies So many great roles, Kimiko in Hula Girls, Hagumi in Honey and Clover, Alice in Hana and Alice, Shiori in All About Lily Chou Chou, and Kana in Rainbow Song. How can you not like the best under-25 actress in Japan? And yes, she is better that Juri-chan, but not by much.

Why!

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Dec 20th, '09, 17:50

doram wrote:I don't like Ueto Aya. I don't know why I hate her but everytime I see her face I just..dislike her :scratch:
I was just about to write the same thing :cheers:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Dec 21st, '09, 07:02

^ If you said something like that over at J-D, you'd probably get flamed... It happened to me. :sweat:

nu_tiq87

Post by nu_tiq87 » Dec 31st, '09, 06:12

Eikura Nana.. i hate her main roles in Mei-chan no Shitsuji
she is very annoyed..she cant act actually..

303aegiszx

Post by 303aegiszx » Dec 31st, '09, 06:24

Kame.

I have no clue why they keep feeding him roles. Truly labeled as "the drama killer".

nescafemath

Post by nescafemath » Jan 3rd, '10, 15:42

actress:
aibu saki
she was really sucks in zettai kareshi.. i think of quiting watching it, but manage to continue because i remember taking a long time to download the drama(now its gone..happy!) :whistling:

ayase haruka
her acting was superb, but the real person was so st*pid :glare:

suzuki anne
just watch her in kindaichi shonen no jikenbo,she was so terible in that drama.(or just she's not act like miyuki that i always imagine in comics)

+the main actress in tokyo dogs-what with the voice..sound like a dead kitty.. i jump in happiness everytime oguri shun throw her.. :thumright:

actor:
yamashita tomohisa
I stop watching dragon sakura because of him(i dont know either because of him or his sript)..kame acting (not as good as in kindaichi) and maki was better than him in nabuta wo produce(the happy go lucky character suddenly becoming serious..maybe it is not my taste). :whistling:

oguri shun
love him in tokyo DOGs but really want to smash him in hana yori dango! his acting in detective conan also boring. :scratch:

ninomiya kazunari
he really can act, but his acting looks no different such as in yamada taro monogatari& ryusei no kizuna.. please pick a more chalengable role. :mrgreen:

uchinanchuu

Post by uchinanchuu » Jan 4th, '10, 13:37

I pretty much don't like boy-toy/girl-toy and lolita actors/actresses...

anyone who is there only for looks and or because of their pop-fame...

on the contrary most ugly actors are pretty good... i really like those. of course there're good-looking actors that are very good as well...

koyuki-chan

Post by koyuki-chan » Jan 8th, '10, 02:25

SouthsideIrish wrote:
koyuki-chan wrote: Aoi Yu - I just hate her as Handa Sen-Ookami..
Aoi Yu! How could someone not like Aoi Yu.? Why! I can see not liking Osen, but what about her movies So many great roles, Kimiko in Hula Girls, Hagumi in Honey and Clover, Alice in Hana and Alice, Shiori in All About Lily Chou Chou, and Kana in Rainbow Song. How can you not like the best under-25 actress in Japan? And yes, she is better that Juri-chan, but not by much.

Why!
Too bad i've only seen Honey n Clover then Osen.. honey n Clover was so boring for me that I drop it after few episodes without noticing the greatness of Aoi Yu. Osen - hmm.... no idea, but i just don't like it

Many people recommend Aoi Yu as a very talented actress so i think I might give a try too watch more dramas or movies of her 8)

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Jan 8th, '10, 02:38

Yeah, Osen was really bad and disappointing and ...

Hmm...what should someone watch to see the greatness of Aoi Yu? I started with Rainbow Song, and if you like Juri-chan than that is a good one to watch, but I would probably go with Hana and Alice or maybe Hula Girls.

klon22

Post by klon22 » Jan 8th, '10, 06:26

May be the only famale actress that i dont like is:

Name: ベッキー
Name (romaji): Becky

For example in this drama: Anna-san_no_Omame

:pale:

saoji

Post by saoji » Jan 8th, '10, 22:41

Kamenashi Kazuya :crazy: :pale:

Yamashita tomohisa

Niviel

Post by Niviel » Jan 11th, '10, 19:38

I really don't like Oguri Shun. I watched many dramas with him (including Tokyo Dogs right now), from Stand Up!! to HanaDan, but still I can't stand him. I don't know, maybe it's also because of all these kinda "spoiled&serious" roles that they make him play.. Actually, the only drama where I liked him at least a little was probably Stand Up!!.

klon22

Post by klon22 » Jan 13th, '10, 16:37

Niviel wrote:I really don't like Oguri Shun. I watched many dramas with him (including Tokyo Dogs right now), from Stand Up!! to HanaDan, but still I can't stand him. I don't know, maybe it's also because of all these kinda "spoiled&serious" roles that they make him play.. Actually, the only drama where I liked him at least a little was probably Stand Up!!.
Do you saw him acting in "Smile"?, heavy role i think

Niviel

Post by Niviel » Jan 13th, '10, 18:33

klon22 wrote:
Niviel wrote:I really don't like Oguri Shun. I watched many dramas with him (including Tokyo Dogs right now), from Stand Up!! to HanaDan, but still I can't stand him. I don't know, maybe it's also because of all these kinda "spoiled&serious" roles that they make him play.. Actually, the only drama where I liked him at least a little was probably Stand Up!!.
Do you saw him acting in "Smile"?, heavy role i think
I just finished to download it, I'm going to watch it as soon as I finish the others I'm watching now :)
Maybe it will be the one that will make me change my opinion ? I highly doubt, but who knows ; )

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Jan 27th, '10, 13:50

I totally cannot stand Matsumoto Jun. cannot really explain the reason, but i just feel like bashing him up everytime i see him on the screen.
Koike Teppei is also getting on my nerves since Ohitorisama.. I cannot stand his whiny acting, baby-ish acting, irritating voice.. arghhhh

Aragaki Yui is always my no. 1 hate actress. I just cant stand her stuck up attitude.. she is totally neither pretty nor a good actress, yet she is so stuck up!

actually i always wanted to say Ryo, Kame, and Tackey.. but i scared my friends will be reading this thread.. haha.. these guys are just expression-less in my opinion. and i totally wan to mute the tv everytime Tackey talks! and after bashing up MatsuJun, i wan to bash up Kame.. :p

Ueto Aya is so overrated i find her irritating at times, her smile gives me goosebumps.
Fukada Kyoko looks like a bimbo.. i cannot stand to watch her.

For sure

Post by For sure » Jan 29th, '10, 11:38

@many people: while I agree with you on the JE part (oh man how I would love to see less of them), I have to say 4 JE people can act: Okada Junichi (Hana yori mo hano, Tokyo Tower), Ninomiya Kazunari (Letters to Iwo Jima), Kimura Takuya (you know what) and Nakai Matsuhiro (Suna no Utsuwa). Nagase Tomoya too, he's just gotta stop taking on too many roles where he has to overact.

Actors:
- Yamashita Tomohisa: first time I saw him onscreen, I was shocked that he was that famous. Don't know if his acting has improved, but he's probably the most expression-less onscreen person I've ever seen in my entire life. This is not counting Nobuta wo Produce.
- Yamada Ryousuke: lol I guess it fits the criteria above. For some reason seeing his face just gets on my nerve.
- Akanishi Jin: same as above. Don't like his lips, don't like the way he talks. Plus he can't act. Could care less about his personality.
- Uchi Hiroki: didn't like him in Osen. Somewhat feminine. I'm still struggling to finish it, even though I like Aoi Yuu (a lot).
- Tegoshi Yuya: can't act. And the actors that are famous nowadays, I don't even see how they're good-looking.

Actresses:

- Aragaki Yui: I don't dislike her, it's just that out of most Japanese actresses I like her the least. In dramas I've seen she cannot act at all. But I've heard her movies are good.
- Shida Mirai: OK so I know how talented Shida is supposed to be, but she's overrated in my opinion. As for teen actress, I prefer Fukuda Mayuko. (wow I think I'm the first who don't like Shida, I've browsed through this thread).

As for Masami, I don't dislike her. Her movies are OK. Her characters are not annoying like in her dramas.

For Aoi Yuu: she's not a drama-type actress. If you want to see how talented she is, you should see her movies. Rainbow Song, Hana & Alice, Welcome to the quiet room, One million yen, Hula Girls, and so much more. Her character in Osen was very one dimensional, it's impossible to make it good (though I still enjoy watching her, hehe). For actresses under 25, she and Ueno Juri are among the best, if not the best, IMO.

mrs_chiba

Post by mrs_chiba » Feb 17th, '10, 07:26

this is an awesome thread.

horikita maki
i was re-watching hanakimi just yesterday and i think i have to rate zero for her acting. even her smiles look so fake.

nagasawa masami
same problem, cannot act and she is very annoying.

aragaki yui
i used to like her though, but lately i think she cannot act or sing.

ahbenggay

Post by ahbenggay » Feb 22nd, '10, 07:20

LoL ...i'm suprised , i think Kame is the worst actor in the universe. Overact and i cant keep thinking bashing him whenever i see him. I never dislike an actor like him. KAME sux to the max

Actress ,
hmmm Erika at the moment LoL

Once again Kame should just continue singing. Please stop acting >.>

aznsteph

Post by aznsteph » Feb 23rd, '10, 13:34

I dont't like Akanishi Jin and aya ueto

nhk9

Post by nhk9 » Mar 16th, '10, 07:43

ueto aya is a cute looking girl, but she exploits that facet of her too much. She doesn't know how to play the non-cute looking girl. This makes her acting very one-sided. She is the modern day burikko, your matsuda seiko (but of course, not as cute)

cute_angel

Post by cute_angel » Mar 18th, '10, 08:06

Hayami Mokomichi

tennomichi

Post by tennomichi » Apr 23rd, '10, 11:28

hi i'm new here and i just followed this topic a few minutes ago hahaha

if it is the actress that i hate in japan it is

Nagasawa Masami
ughh!!!! i just can't stand her in Proposal daisakusen. so annoying!

Inoue Mao
I hate her in Hana Dan. She is overacting

Ueto Aya
i forgot which drama it was but i was annoyed by her

as for the actors...

Matsumoto Jun
Man can't stand him in bambino! he was so UGHHH!!!!! that's all i could say
[/b]

JaJe

Post by JaJe » Apr 23rd, '10, 12:41

Somehow I don´t like Miura Haruma (saw him in "Koizora" the movie - I´ve seen the jdorama version too and Seto Koji was much much better than him in that role!) and Koide Keisuke.... but I hope that one day I´m able to like them ^o^ I don´t like to judge people like that.

But I have to say that I feel like some people are misjudging Yamashita Tomohisa. I saw many saying that "he always looks the same" "he always plays the same character" "he´s trying to be kakkoi" "he´s the most expression-less actor" etc. Well if he plays characters that look alike then you´re blaming him in choosing those scripts - it´s the scriptwriter who writes how the character acts. He´s not trying to be kakkoi - if you´re not familiar to him, then you can´t judge him - read some of his interviews or nikki updates and you will understand what I mean. and to say that he is expression-less... I have to agree with that , but he definitely isn´t the MOST expressionless and most of the time I do see different expressions on his face. If the character he´s playing is quiet and expressionless, then he can´t play that character with many expressions, ne?
And on top of that - he is probably the only actor who says even after a long long carer that he has a long road ahead in learning how to act perfectly and wants to improve his skills.
(Now I will have a long long conversation about how wrong I am, ne? :P )

SouthsideIrish

Post by SouthsideIrish » Apr 23rd, '10, 13:00

If he was a young actor I would agree with you, but he isn't young, acting wise, at all. The guy has been acting for fourteen years and has had close to 30 shows/movies, so he is not going to get any better. He is nothing more than a face, and not and never will be a actor.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 13:46

SouthsideIrish wrote:If he was a young actor I would agree with you, but he isn't young, acting wise, at all. The guy has been acting for fourteen years and has had close to 30 shows/movies, so he is not going to get any better. He is nothing more than a face, and not and never will be a actor.
LOL. :lol

And not much of a face, either. :lol :lol

yoda smgee

Post by yoda smgee » Apr 23rd, '10, 15:54

Girls:

Nagasawa Masami. Didn't like her too much in past projects and she completely killed it in Last Friends. Ridiculously fake and completely unconvincing. I couldn't stand her and if it wasn't for Ueno Juri's acting, I wouldn't have finished it.

Suzuki Anne. Same as Nagasawa Masami. Especially hated her in Stand Up! even though it had such great ratings/reviews.

Horikita Maki. There's something about her acting I don't like but can't pinpoint it.

Nakame Yukie. I've watched her on and off over the last several years and I felt her performances have been lackluster. Wrong shows/movies maybe?

Koyuki. I can't stand her face or her acting. :P

Itoh Misaki. Can't stand her acting.

Shida Mirai. She needs to stop it with those pitiful yet strong roles. I don't think she pulls it off very well. 14 sai no haha, shokojo seira, etc. Fukuda Mayuko is a more convincing actress, it seems, but she hasn't had the roles Shida Mirai has.

Ueto Aya. Too cutesy. Can't really act. Even in a non-cute role like Azumi I think Haruka Ayase would have done better - her performance in Zatoichi wasn't half bad.

Guys:

Akanishi Jin. Maybe he just gets crap roles but haven't liked anything yet.

Yamashita Tomohisa. Actually liked his character in NWP but seems to be stone cold in others? Maybe that's the way they want it..

Ninomiya Kazunari. I don't know what it is but his acting doesn't feel convincing to me. Maybe it's too early to take on these roles.

Matsumoto Jun. On and off. It's really annoying when he tries to play cute (Kimi wa Petto) but his more serious roles are not that bad.

I like Ueno Juri in everything, Hirosue Ryoko - only watched movies, Fukuda Mayuko (movies), Nagase Tomoya in IWGP and Tiger & Dragon, Eita (interesting for some reason). There are more...just can't think of them.

I actually like Aragaki Yui. I think she's cute but not much of an actress. I think her "stuck up" attitude is more due to her shy character which some people may misinterpret.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 23rd, '10, 17:00

yoda smgee wrote:Nakame Yukie. I've watched her on and off over the last several years and I felt her performances have been lackluster. Wrong shows/movies maybe?
She's a really good actress, but she got sucked into that fangirl Gokusen trainwreck... I think it really derailed her career.
I like Ueno Juri in everything
You are my friend for life. :mrgreen:

Juri-chan's one of the best around. :thumright:

Mayura

Post by Mayura » Apr 23rd, '10, 17:21

I don't like Mizushima Hiro (I really think he's a bad actor D= He sucked in Kamen Rider Kabuto, Mei-chan no shitsuji (even a robot would have done better than him D=) and Mr Brain (There're so many great actors around him and he just sucks !!!!)... ), Aiba Hiroki (but there're no reasons actually xD He's not a good actor, and he just pisses me off xD) and Aibu Saki.

Among JE, many are bad actors... But I can't say I hate them. *Takaki acts so badly but I love him so much... The same for Tegoshi).
And it's the same with Amuse or D-Boys guys... I can't stand Miura Haruma's way of acting but... I still like him xD

Reikaa

Post by Reikaa » Apr 23rd, '10, 22:11

I don't like Nagasawa Masami, almost everyone said and i have the same reasons. Although i only watched Last Friends, but her acting was terrible.
I think Horikita Maki is ok. I really liked her in Nobuta Wo Produce, but only that. The other dramas that i watched with her were just ok. But oh well, i think she's just soo cute. And i love how Yamapi always complain about her, cause she always laughs at him when they were together in Kurosagi.
Then, this let me go to the next one: Yamapi lol although i'm kind of a fangirl of his, he isn't one of the best actors, i don't get why he NEVER smiles, he's always with the same expressions in the face (including nobuta wo produce, that i don't get why people think he's so funny in this one. The first time he appeared in the drama i thought he was drunk xD Ok, now i'm dead) . And other thing, he should try to vary his characters, they are always serious guys, ALWAYS.
About the other JE boys i can't say much, cause i don't know much about other dramas that they acted. I liked Nino in Ryuusei No Kizuna, but i only watched this one and Stand Up, and MatsuJun, who i love in HYD and only watched this one with him. As for Jin Akanishi, who i only watched Gokusen, and Kame, who just watched Gokusen and Nobuta Wo produce, i don't even remember their actings (to see how remarkable they were xD) so i can't say anything about them.

yoda smgee

Post by yoda smgee » Apr 24th, '10, 02:28

bmwracer wrote:
yoda smgee wrote:Nakame Yukie. I've watched her on and off over the last several years and I felt her performances have been lackluster. Wrong shows/movies maybe?
She's a really good actress, but she got sucked into that fangirl Gokusen trainwreck... I think it really derailed her career.

I figured that may be the case for Nakama Yukie. Her movies are much better than her shows.

I've been a fan of Ueno Juri since Swing Girls. I haven't tried watching too many of her non-subtitled stuff since I can hardly understand Japanese. I've watched you posting about her for the past couple of years and always thought, "This person knows a good actress when they see one!" Haha.

BTW, off topic but what kind of BMW do you race? I'd love to have an E30 M3 but man are they expensive...

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 24th, '10, 04:49

yoda smgee wrote:
bmwracer wrote:

I figured that may be the case for Nakama Yukie. Her movies are much better than her shows.
Some of her dramas are quite good, like the Trick series... She crashed and burned with that Gokusen dreck.
I've been a fan of Ueno Juri since Swing Girls. I haven't tried watching too many of her non-subtitled stuff since I can hardly understand Japanese. I've watched you posting about her for the past couple of years and always thought, "This person knows a good actress when they see one!" Haha.
Nodame was the first drama I ever saw her in and it made me a fan immediately... Seeing her in Swing Girls iced it. :mrgreen:
BTW, off topic but what kind of BMW do you race? I'd love to have an E30 M3 but man are they expensive...
I'm driving an 1994 E36 at the moment... Previously, I've had an E30... Four of them... All totaled. :sweat:

BTW, we have car thread somewhere around here... :sweat:

Oh, I'm just up the road from you... In Torrance, CA. :thumright:

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Apr 25th, '10, 16:37

Reikaa wrote:The first time he appeared in the drama i thought he was drunk xD
hahahaha.. i laughed so hard at that comment of yours...
i totally shared the same view.. lol

actually i am slowly developing a dislike for horikita maki... the first show i watched (hana kimi) of her, i thought she was kinda cute.. but after that i realised every single role she played, she has the same expression!! (atanshinchi, kurosagi, innocent love, etc..) i am getting quite irritated about that...

side tracked a bit: there is one actor which last time i totally disliked, now i am less dislike, or rather have nothing against him.. and that is oguri shun.. i used to totally hate him.. probably is his hair or the always-act-cool roles, i just hated him then, until i watched Tokyo Dogs, him with the short hair.. (hmm.. probably really is the hair.. haha maybe i really hated his hair last time)

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Apr 27th, '10, 02:36

i don't particularly like any j-actress except ueno juri :D

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 02:54

miznagase wrote:i don't particularly like any j-actress except ueno juri :D
LOL. :lol

yoda smgee

Post by yoda smgee » Apr 27th, '10, 04:40

This thread just might turn into another Ueno Juri thread. =P

Oh...I can't stand Koike Teppei for some reason. Maybe it's because I've only seen him play the unmanly roles.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 04:51

yoda smgee wrote:Oh...I can't stand Koike Teppei for some reason. Maybe it's because I've only seen him play the unmanly roles.
If the shoe fits.....

totemokakkoii

Post by totemokakkoii » Apr 27th, '10, 12:56

yoda smgee wrote:
Oh...I can't stand Koike Teppei for some reason. Maybe it's because I've only seen him play the unmanly roles.
HIGH FIVE!!
I totally can't stand any roles he played.

gilraen06

Post by gilraen06 » Apr 27th, '10, 14:04

i don't like TODA ERIKA

she always plays with the good looking boys !!! i'm jealousss

SHE IRRITATES MEEEE :cussing: :cussing:
Attachments
blah.jpg
blah.jpg (31.03 KiB) Viewed 10339 times

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 27th, '10, 14:10

^ LOL, that's harsh. :lol

yoda smgee

Post by yoda smgee » Apr 27th, '10, 15:06

Hahaha ^^^

BTW. What's NG?

Gir

Post by Gir » Apr 27th, '10, 16:39

yoda smgee wrote:Hahaha ^^^

BTW. What's NG?
I do believe it stands for No Good.

None of them I really dislike, maybe; Matsumoto Jun too smarmy and annoying at times, and then Becky when she is being too goofy, the rest of the time she's ok.

a-nesuto

Post by a-nesuto » Apr 27th, '10, 17:18

totemokakkoii wrote:actually i am slowly developing a dislike for horikita maki... the first show i watched (hana kimi) of her, i thought she was kinda cute.. but after that i realised every single role she played, she has the same expression!! (atanshinchi, kurosagi, innocent love, etc..) i am getting quite irritated about that...
if you base your opinion of her on these sh***y dramas, i guess i would have to agree with you..

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Apr 28th, '10, 03:27

^^HAHA that picture of toda erika is hilarious!!! :lol

danae_luna

Post by danae_luna » Apr 28th, '10, 19:08

Hahha - this is such an interesting question and discussion!

Let's see..
For actresses: de-de-definitely Horikita Maki (c'mon!!! I cannot see the attraction - really) and Nagasawa Masami: I didn't particularly like her in Last Friends, nor her character, but I guess Proposal Daisakusen did it for me!!! NO MOREEE. Both have the same style when they play. Nagasawa Masami has all the time a whining / pitiful face, which I have come to hate: I felt sorry for YamaPi in Proposal Daisakusen and I just wanted his torture (and the dorama) to end!!!

For actors: Matsumoto Jun, nothing special in his acting AND he is soooo UGLY too: I was soooo shocked when he was given the Tsukasa part in Hana Yori Dango, esp. after Jerry Yan has portrayed it superbly in the Taiwanese version , Meteor Garden [actually I should't even be bringing it up - no comparison there] and Koike Teppei: My god, this guy I first (and hopefully last) saw him in Ohitorisama, I didn't like his acting nor him at all: he is not even cute, he looks like a frog! Sorry to those that like this guy, but he definitely looks like a frog to me, which made the whole Ohitorisama story unbelievable. Now in a similar situation, in Anego, there was Akanishi Jin, and that changed everything, right???:)[/b]

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 28th, '10, 19:18

Wow, someone should count up all the votes... Seems like Masami has a clear lead over everyone else. :P

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Apr 28th, '10, 19:36

Nagasawa Masami i realy dont like her acting, yeah sure she is cute doesnt confirm her tallent.

Actors Johnnys most of them, only some of them seem to be good. Look dont get me wrong realy i like Jin but he never proof to be good in acting. However it seems he improved with the Bandage movie, but thats something i heard.

One i defitnetly not like from Johnnies is Yamapi, WTH why is he getting so much praise. Kamenashi is not that great either but i dont understand he is being called worst then Yamapi considering that Yamapi pretty much has the same roles witht the same face.

Kurosagi>Code Blue sad emo kid that lost his parents.

Kame is not that great either but i feel he is slightly better cause his characters are diffrent from each other. Only his problem is that he is on and off. If he plays a goofy character he plays the same goofy character in a other drama if it required. Same goes for his serious or what ever role.

I dont get why people hate Maki, but then again i watch more then just her dramas. I liked her acting in the movie Always Sunset on the third street.
I liked her previous role, in Tokujo Kabachi i think she did fine. The movie Tokyo Boy wasnt bad either she only however acted more like a tomboy then a actual boy.
The only complain i think i have about her is that she isnt realy good in crying scenes.

THough i like to point out that i think crying scenes are overated. A lot of people concludes imediatly that one can act if they can cry convincingly. Bullshit thats one factor of the whole acting package, what about the rest of the stuff?

RubyRedRabbit

Post by RubyRedRabbit » May 17th, '10, 23:48

Tokiwa Takako ... She really really annoys me. Her acting style, I just... don't like it. I can't feel connected to her characters at all. When I was watching Beautiful Life, I couldn't get over my dislike for her (or for KimuTaku's wardrobe... :crazy: )

Itoh Misaki .... :glare:

Uchi Hiroki makes me want to vomit. I hate him so much. I wish... he was permanently banned from the media. :cussing: They should also ban Akanishi Jin from doing anything other than standing there and pretending to sing :whistling:

I loved Battle Royale, and Death Note... but I HATE Fujiwara Tatsuya. -_-.... I'm not going to justify myself and say he's a bad actor... I just can't stand him. lol

Nagasawa Masami is very wooden in her performances.. I'm not really a big fan. Same with Horikita Maki... I'm just really sick of her to be honest. lol.

A lot of people complain about Sawajiri Erika, I actually like her. I found her acting decent, and convincing.

Ahhhh so that's all I can think of at the moment lol.

krome

Post by krome » Jun 18th, '10, 19:29

Horikita Maki. I absolutely hated her in Nobuta wo Produce, and was mildly irritated by her performance in Kurosagi.

There is something about her acting that really gets me.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Jun 18th, '10, 19:34

Akanishi Jin ..I don't know why But I really dislike him so much :glare:

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nawidy » Jun 18th, '10, 20:19

This is probably not gonna look good for some people, like I think Amrayu likes these 2 the best. But two actresses that I don't quite like so much are....
One actress who I've avoided because of her "fighto" and whatnot and disturbing attributes (that the drama tends to give her the role of a somewhat psycho)
Star of gokusen and other dramas such as untouchable...Nakama Yukie
I forced myself to watch some of her work, but I had trouble connecting, she's just not for me.

Even though I liked her at first, the more I see of her the less I want to watch the drama. Star of Hana Yori Dango and various other dramas... Inoue Mao
I don't find her funny when she thinks she is.

As for actors...I was watching Bambino yesterday, and Matsumoto Jun came out on my list as quite the drama queen. He's a so-so actor right now....

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Jun 18th, '10, 21:03

^ Nakama Yukie. Bad in gokusen. Loved her in Trick, Trick 2, Trick etc.

Masumoto Jun. I look at his face and cant take him seriously lol. Oh and in "Smile" they made him darker and crapped up his hair to make him look "filipino". Dude hes fob looking enough that all you needed to do was add some slippers on his feet and you're good to go!

Nagasawa Masami beat up from domestic violence is toooooooooo realistic, She really looks like a *cough* sometimes :O

Fukuda Mayuko - unibrow hahha here it comes... :lol

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 20th, '10, 09:00

LOL, I guess I was bored, so I tallied up the votes from the past 20 pages:

Nagasawa Masami - 45
Horikita Maki - 36
Akanishi Jin - 32
Yamashita Tomohisa - 21
Kamenashi Kazuya - 11
Matsumoto Jun - 11
Ueto Aya - 11
Aibu Saki - 10
Fukada Kyoko - 10
Nishikido Ryo - 10
Sawajiri Erika - 8
Aragaki Yui - 6
Itoh Misaki - 6
Suzuki Anne - 6
Toda Erika - 6
Eikura Nana - 5
Koike Teppei - 5
Nakama Yukie - 5
Abe Tsuyoshi - 4
Kimura Takuya - 4
Koyuki - 4
Kuroki Meisa - 4
Oguri Shun - 4
Takizawa Hideaki - 4
Ayase Haruka - 3
Harada Natsuki - 3
Hayami Mokomichi - 3
Inoue Mao - 3
Kashii Yu - 3
Uchi Hiroki - 3
Becky - 2
Fujiki Naohito - 2
Fujiwara Noriko - 2
Hamada Gaku - 2
Hasegawa Kyoko - 2
Hirosue Ryoko - 2
Karina - 2
Kato Rosa - 2
Kitagawa Keiko - 2
Matsu Takako - 2
Minami - 2
Miura Haruma - 2
Ninomiya Kazunari - 2
Shida Mirai - 2
Takeuchi Yuko - 2
Tegoshi Yuya - 2
Uchiyama Rina - 2
Yamada Ryosuke - 2
Yamada Yu - 2
Abe Sadao - 1
Aiba Hiroki - 1
Aoi Yu - 1
Asami Reina - 1
Domoto Tsuyoshi - 1
Fujiwara Tatsuya - 1
Fukiishi Kazue - 1
Fukuda Mayuko - 1
Hinigata Akiko - 1
Ichihara Hayato - 1
Ichikawa Yui - 1
Ikuta Toma - 1
Ishihara Satomi - 1
Ito Atsushi - 1
Ito Hideaki - 1
Jinnai Takanori - 1
Kanjiya Shihori - 1
Kato Kazuko - 1
Kuninaka Ryoko - 1
Kurokawa Tomoka - 1
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - 1
Matsuda Shota - 1
Matsuoka Mitsuru - 1
Maya Miki - 1
Mizukawa Asami - 1
Mizuki Alisa - 1
Mizushima Hiro - 1
Narimiya Hiroki - 1
Nogiwa Yoko - 1
Sakai Noriko - 1
Sakai Wakana - 1
Shaku Yumiko - 1
Shirota Yu - 1
Suzuki Emi - 1
Tabe Mikako - 1
Taguchi Junnosuke - 1
Takaki Yuya - 1
Tokiwa Takako - 1
Tomiura Satoshi - 1
Tsumabuki Satoshi - 1
Ueno Juri - 1
Yanagihara Kanako - 1

nawidy
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nawidy » Jun 20th, '10, 09:07

bmwracer wrote:LOL, I guess I was bored, so I tallied up the votes from the past 20 pages:
Nagasawa Masami - 45
Horikita Maki - 36
Akanishi Jin - 32
Yamashita Tomohisa - 21
Kamenashi Kazuya - 11
Matsumoto Jun - 11
Ueto Aya - 11
Aibu Saki - 10
Fukada Kyoko - 10
Nishikido Ryo - 10
Sawajiri Erika - 8
Aragaki Yui - 6
Itoh Misaki - 6
Suzuki Anne - 6
Toda Erika - 6
Eikura Nana - 5
Koike Teppei - 5
Nakama Yukie - 5
Abe Tsuyoshi - 4
Kimura Takuya - 4
Koyuki - 4
Kuroki Meisa - 4
Oguri Shun - 4
Takizawa Hideaki - 4
Ayase Haruka - 3
Harada Natsuki - 3
Hayami Mokomichi - 3
Inoue Mao - 3
Kashii Yu - 3
Uchi Hiroki - 3
Becky - 2
Fujiki Naohito - 2
Fujiwara Noriko - 2
Hamada Gaku - 2
Hasegawa Kyoko - 2
Hirosue Ryoko - 2
Karina - 2
Kato Rosa - 2
Kitagawa Keiko - 2
Matsu Takako - 2
Minami - 2
Miura Haruma - 2
Ninomiya Kazunari - 2
Shida Mirai - 2
Takeuchi Yuko - 2
Tegoshi Yuya - 2
Uchiyama Rina - 2
Yamada Ryosuke - 2
Yamada Yu - 2
Abe Sadao - 1
Aiba Hiroki - 1
Aoi Yu - 1
Asami Reina - 1
Domoto Tsuyoshi - 1
Fujiwara Tatsuya - 1
Fukiishi Kazue - 1
Fukuda Mayuko - 1
Hinigata Akiko - 1
Ichihara Hayato - 1
Ichikawa Yui - 1
Ikuta Toma - 1
Ishihara Satomi - 1
Ito Atsushi - 1
Ito Hideaki - 1
Jinnai Takanori - 1
Kanjiya Shihori - 1
Kato Kazuko - 1
Kuninaka Ryoko - 1
Kurokawa Tomoka - 1
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - 1
Matsuda Shota - 1
Matsuoka Mitsuru - 1
Maya Miki - 1
Mizukawa Asami - 1
Mizuki Alisa - 1
Mizushima Hiro - 1
Narimiya Hiroki - 1
Nogiwa Yoko - 1
Sakai Noriko - 1
Sakai Wakana - 1
Shaku Yumiko - 1
Shirota Yu - 1
Suzuki Emi - 1
Tabe Mikako - 1
Taguchi Junnosuke - 1
Takaki Yuya - 1
Tokiwa Takako - 1
Tomiura Satoshi - 1
Tsumabuki Satoshi - 1
Ueno Juri - 1
Yanagihara Kanako - 1
Making me proud! I am feeling pretty bored and nervous about my school starting on monday, so I'm thinking of doing an all nighter and do some fansubbing lmao makings lists such as this is pretty good too! :thumleft:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 20th, '10, 15:12

nawidy wrote:
bmwracer wrote:LOL, I guess I was bored, so I tallied up the votes from the past 20 pages:
Nagasawa Masami - 45
Horikita Maki - 36
Akanishi Jin - 32
Yamashita Tomohisa - 21
Kamenashi Kazuya - 11
Matsumoto Jun - 11
Ueto Aya - 11
Aibu Saki - 10
Fukada Kyoko - 10
Nishikido Ryo - 10
Sawajiri Erika - 8
Aragaki Yui - 6
Itoh Misaki - 6
Suzuki Anne - 6
Toda Erika - 6
Eikura Nana - 5
Koike Teppei - 5
Nakama Yukie - 5
Abe Tsuyoshi - 4
Kimura Takuya - 4
Koyuki - 4
Kuroki Meisa - 4
Oguri Shun - 4
Takizawa Hideaki - 4
Ayase Haruka - 3
Harada Natsuki - 3
Hayami Mokomichi - 3
Inoue Mao - 3
Kashii Yu - 3
Uchi Hiroki - 3
Becky - 2
Fujiki Naohito - 2
Fujiwara Noriko - 2
Hamada Gaku - 2
Hasegawa Kyoko - 2
Hirosue Ryoko - 2
Karina - 2
Kato Rosa - 2
Kitagawa Keiko - 2
Matsu Takako - 2
Minami - 2
Miura Haruma - 2
Ninomiya Kazunari - 2
Shida Mirai - 2
Takeuchi Yuko - 2
Tegoshi Yuya - 2
Uchiyama Rina - 2
Yamada Ryosuke - 2
Yamada Yu - 2
Abe Sadao - 1
Aiba Hiroki - 1
Aoi Yu - 1
Asami Reina - 1
Domoto Tsuyoshi - 1
Fujiwara Tatsuya - 1
Fukiishi Kazue - 1
Fukuda Mayuko - 1
Hinigata Akiko - 1
Ichihara Hayato - 1
Ichikawa Yui - 1
Ikuta Toma - 1
Ishihara Satomi - 1
Ito Atsushi - 1
Ito Hideaki - 1
Jinnai Takanori - 1
Kanjiya Shihori - 1
Kato Kazuko - 1
Kuninaka Ryoko - 1
Kurokawa Tomoka - 1
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi - 1
Matsuda Shota - 1
Matsuoka Mitsuru - 1
Maya Miki - 1
Mizukawa Asami - 1
Mizuki Alisa - 1
Mizushima Hiro - 1
Narimiya Hiroki - 1
Nogiwa Yoko - 1
Sakai Noriko - 1
Sakai Wakana - 1
Shaku Yumiko - 1
Shirota Yu - 1
Suzuki Emi - 1
Tabe Mikako - 1
Taguchi Junnosuke - 1
Takaki Yuya - 1
Tokiwa Takako - 1
Tomiura Satoshi - 1
Tsumabuki Satoshi - 1
Ueno Juri - 1
Yanagihara Kanako - 1
Making me proud! I am feeling pretty bored and nervous about my school starting on monday, so I'm thinking of doing an all nighter and do some fansubbing lmao makings lists such as this is pretty good too! :thumleft:
Glad I could provide some inspiration... Ganbatte ne! :thumleft:

PensukeD

Post by PensukeD » Jun 25th, '10, 19:15

Nice tallying Maki-sama and tomohia is so high on the list :P.

Anyway, I don't particulary dislike any japanese actors/actresses until a week ago, when I watched Karei naru spy. God! Fukada Kyoko irritates me so much for some reason. Her voice makes me want to kill a kitten (Stephen Lynch reference intended). Everytime she speaks, I feel a part of me die. It's like an intermediate of a gentle voice and someone who have asthma and trying to shout. "Shudders"

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Jun 29th, '10, 12:58

bmwracer wrote:LOL, I guess I was bored, so I tallied up the votes from the past 20 pages:...
I cannot believe you actually did this!!!!!!!!!!! :D (Bored you say? You could've watched Gokusen the Movie instead. Or worse -- Koizora or something. But I guess you weren't THAT bored. :whistling: )

But, uh... thanks. The results are very... edifying, lol. (I expected Kame to be in the Top 3 -- or to edge out YamaPi at the very least. What gives? :goggle: )

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 29th, '10, 13:30

Ender's Girl wrote:
bmwracer wrote:LOL, I guess I was bored, so I tallied up the votes from the past 20 pages:...
I cannot believe you actually did this!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Well since you're never around long enough for some fascinating conversation, what else could I do? :mrgreen:
(Bored you say? You could've watched Gokusen the Movie instead. Or worse -- Koizora or something. But I guess you weren't THAT bored. :whistling: )
No thanks... I'd rather watch paint dry or grass grow. :lol

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Jun 29th, '10, 13:47

bmwracer

i can't keep away thinking of you as an angel who keeps lightning every topic you visit :mrgreen: ..

as for the actors i don't like, there are no actors i hate in particular , but i think there are a lot of actors whom over rated such as :
Kamenashi Kazuya
Hayami Mokomichi
Kuroki Meisa

hope i spelled the last 2 ones properly :scratch:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 29th, '10, 13:52

Mai-Soon wrote:bmwracer

i can't keep away thinking of you as an angel who keeps lightning every topic you visit :mrgreen: ..
LOL, thanks. :lol

The only angel is the one who lights up my avatar... :wub:

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Jun 30th, '10, 01:17

Yamapi..... I probably said it before I dunno.... but he just can't act. I thought he was dreadful in Nobuta. Like, his character reminded me a bit of King from Ikebukuro just crappier. I didn't finish watching Proposal Da blahblahblah. It really wasn't his fault that I stopped watching it... IT WAS MASAMI! Her character just ticked me off after two episodes and I'm not a fan of her expressions... which looked the same. Actually, I just really didn't like the whole the plot around those characters. I was mainly trying to watch it because of Hamada Gaku... he looks so adorable ^_^

But yeah, Yamapi's bad acting couldn't save the show for me so I just deleted it. And honestly, I don't find him that attractive either, not like that has anything to do with acting but lots of girls are all gaga over him (my friend likes him too) but he's kinda meh.

OH!!!! That girly Johnny Boy..... what was his name... Tegoshi Yuya!! I can't STAND him! Only saw him in two dramas (one of episode of one drama was enough for me) and he comes off as completely fake. Saw him in My Boss My Hero and the Yamato drama. His acting was so dreadful and just unbelievable... But I like Nagase and Kashii Yu and that's when I first laid eyes on Tanaka Koki... nyaaaaah he takes my breath away ^_^

lollercopter

Post by lollercopter » Jul 8th, '10, 09:14

Fukada Kyoko - 10
What! :cussing:

She is my first Japanese celebrity "crush," so to speak. That was way back in circa 1997. I still like her, though admittedly I have seen very little of her television works. I think generally speaking Japanese actors do their best work in movies, not in television. You should see her in Yatterman or Kamikaze Girls.