>>* Lee Jun Ki *<<

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 6th, '10, 19:17

The date of the drama is still unsure, but the second half is the most probable one.
I don't think Sukkie will be able to make one for us, so... (this guy needs to sleep from time to time, hmm, ne?), most definitely I will upload "Faith".

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 10th, '10, 04:39

Ethlenn wrote:The date of the drama is still unsure, but the second half is the most probable one.
I don't think Sukkie will be able to make one for us, so... (this guy needs to sleep from time to time, hmm, ne?), most definitely I will upload "Faith".
oh....i seee..ok...but yea i ll just have to wait but thanks :D ...and lol yea SUKKIE needs to sleep!! he's been very buys lately!! he needs his beauty sleep! but yea i hope to see another drama of his real soon!!!

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 20th, '10, 04:27

awww did everyone forget junkis B-day i hope not T_T..we kno Hero failed us, but we jun ki fans still need to support him!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN KI!! XD....he was so adorable at his birthday party!!! wish him the best...i cant believe he got his military service note lol...right on his birthday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7lGxpvaqe4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaR_FziRRnc
Attachments
20100419_junki_2-460x306.jpg
20100419_junki_2-460x306.jpg (28.59 KiB) Viewed 5799 times
20100419_junki_3-460x690.jpg
20100419_junki_3-460x690.jpg (40.26 KiB) Viewed 5799 times
20100419_leejunki-460x306.jpg
20100419_leejunki-460x306.jpg (21.1 KiB) Viewed 5799 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 21st, '10, 21:08

According to Hancinema:
"According to an official at JG, Lee had received a notice from Korea's Military Manpower Administration to enter the army within the year to fulfill his mandatory two-year service.

"But he asked to defer the entrance date because he is currently working on a movie and television series", the official was quoted as saying. "Entering the military is something that should be and will be done without question, but I think he needs to finish what he has been working on before going [to the military]".

He added that final details regarding the issue will be sorted out sometime early next week."
Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<9426>

News from April 19

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 22nd, '10, 04:24

Ethlenn wrote:According to Hancinema:
"According to an official at JG, Lee had received a notice from Korea's Military Manpower Administration to enter the army within the year to fulfill his mandatory two-year service.

"But he asked to defer the entrance date because he is currently working on a movie and television series", the official was quoted as saying. "Entering the military is something that should be and will be done without question, but I think he needs to finish what he has been working on before going [to the military]".

He added that final details regarding the issue will be sorted out sometime early next week."
Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<9426>

News from April 19

thank you for posting this :-) ....i did actuallly read it just today and i was not happy at all!! T_T ...at least they should let him finish we he has started and plus jun ki fans want him to leave a drama for them, before going off that way we will have something to watch of his...a movie is not enough... but i guess u cant do nothing about Government demands.....we lll just have to wait and see what happens...

bean

Post by bean » Apr 25th, '10, 12:02

gosh, sad news.. but den i read somewhere dat next week things wil b sorted out. meaning he might b able to pushed back his military service to finish filiming his drama 'FAITH'..

anyway, i'm extremely happy that junki gonna b in a movie with taehee!! i love her so much , haha, cant wait ><

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 29th, '10, 03:02

bean wrote:gosh, sad news.. but den i read somewhere dat next week things wil b sorted out. meaning he might b able to pushed back his military service to finish filiming his drama 'FAITH'..

anyway, i'm extremely happy that junki gonna b in a movie with taehee!! i love her so much , haha, cant wait ><

HE DROPPED FAITH!!! I read the new article..." he's signing up next week. May 3rd for military!!! OMG I AM SOOO SAD!! whats worse is he has to leave half way thrue his film Grand prix!!! I SERIOUSLY AM SOOOOO SAD!! and mad they should at least let him finish the movie!! SERIOUSLYY!! ...I WISH HIM THE BESTTTT!! AND WISH HE COMES BACK HEALTHY AND SAFE!! i hope the 2 years FLY BY FAST!!! T_T I AM GONNAAA MISS HIM SOO MUCH!!! LOVE U JUN KI!!!

bean

Post by bean » Apr 29th, '10, 07:00

4everU - R u serious???? omo!!! i keep track on his news bt nvr saw dat!!! gosh y he drop d opportunity to collaborate with taehee and oso left while half way fliming Grand Prix..

So r dey gonna change d cast for Grand Prix or wait till junki finish his military service? 2 years is definitely nt a short time.. LOL, i tot he will left some grand production for us b4 left for military.. argh, its so drive me crazy............

4everU pls keep us up to date about junki news. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 29th, '10, 08:26

News here:
http://www.hancinema.net/lee-joon-ki-to ... 23167.html
That's true, he dropped both projects, and the next mont - military duty begins.

gilnis
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gilnis » Apr 29th, '10, 14:06

News here:
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/lee-junk ... s-for-army

I am sooo sad, I've just known his name and now he's leaving. 2 years... omg how long two years could be!!!!!!! :cry: :crazy:

Arhazivory

Post by Arhazivory » Apr 29th, '10, 14:22

gilnis wrote:News here:
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/lee-junk ... s-for-army

I am sooo sad, I've just known his name and now he's leaving. 2 years... omg how long two years could be!!!!!!! :cry: :crazy:
I feel the same way. Just watched Iljimae and loved his acting in it and now he's gone for two years. I hope he stays well and healthy. See you in 2012 Jun Ki!

On another note, I threw together a Firefox persona for Iljimae. So anyone who has the latest version and wanna check it out can look.

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/139672

4everU

Post by 4everU » Apr 30th, '10, 02:39

bean wrote:4everU - R u serious???? omo!!! i keep track on his news bt nvr saw dat!!! gosh y he drop d opportunity to collaborate with taehee and oso left while half way fliming Grand Prix..

So r dey gonna change d cast for Grand Prix or wait till junki finish his military service? 2 years is definitely nt a short time.. LOL, i tot he will left some grand production for us b4 left for military.. argh, its so drive me crazy............

4everU pls keep us up to date about junki news. ^^
SADLY YES ITS TRUE!! :-( and but its not his fault, he tried to push it back..but they told him he has to drop them..cuz he has to sign up may 3rd...and there would be no way he could finish!!! i am soo SADD!! i waS SO EXCITED TO SEE THE FILM!! AND THE FACT HE HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD PREPARING FOR IT AND FILMED HALF!! THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HIM FINISH THE FILM AT LEAST!! :x

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 3rd, '10, 06:49

here it is finally! T_T JUNKI LEAVING!!!! WE WILL MISSS HIM!!!

"Well, the time has come, and Lee Jun-ki (Hero, Time Between Dog and Wolf) is off to fulfill his mandatory two-year military service. He headed off to the Nonsan training center on the afternoon of May 3, where he will undergo basic training for five weeks and then move on to twenty months of active duty.

Lee expressed his thanks to his supporters, and was sent off by a large crowd of 500 fans (which is pretty large for this sort of event; other actor send-offs tend to number around 100 or 200).

Lee had received his enlistment papers on April 12, and had applied for a deferral in order to fulfill his commitments to the movie Grand Prix and the drama Faith, both of which he had agreed to do. However, he was not granted the extension and the final decision came on April 28. Grand Prix, which has already begun filming, now needs to find a swift replacement, while Faith has a bit more time to re-cast."
Attachments
junki.jpg
junki.jpg (164.38 KiB) Viewed 5764 times
junkiarmy.jpg
junkiarmy.jpg (79.62 KiB) Viewed 5764 times
junki_army1.jpg
junki_army1.jpg (67.59 KiB) Viewed 5764 times

lindux

Post by lindux » May 3rd, '10, 21:46

I'll miss him too :-(
Hope he'll be OK there.

Does anybody know, if during the period when celebrities fulfill their military duty, do fans get any news about them?

Corona

Post by Corona » May 3rd, '10, 21:54

See you in two years LJK! I do secretly wonder if he'll bulk up from his eh.. military adventure ;) And I'm wondering if that'll be a good or a bad thing XD

Ah I'm so shallow \o/

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » May 3rd, '10, 22:00

OK, first pics from Junki military enrollment, hehe:
http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/l ... ai_id=6707

And, yes, lindux, fans do have news about them, it's not like go to some Meteora cloisters, :lol
They update their pages (vide: Gong Yoo for two years), they have interviews (Dong Wook), iro iro^^

bean

Post by bean » May 4th, '10, 03:42

OMG!!!!! Dis is so heartbroken! i didnt noe he will enlist in d military so fast.. it juz last week he announce it!! i juz finish my exam ysty, dats y didnt notice, argh..

i really will miss junki so much!! its been 4 years since i was into junki! his sudden departure is really hard to accept..haiz, luckly there is photoshot left by him........ he stil look handsome with dat hairstyle.. hehe..

Wish Junki can smoothly ended d military service! gambate junki sshi!

bean

Post by bean » May 4th, '10, 03:57

uhuk, couldnt blv dis, still wanna share some of junki's old photo.. haiz...

from TODNW
Iljimae

4everU

Post by 4everU » May 4th, '10, 05:17

GONNA MISSS HIM TERRIBLY!!! BUT HE'S GOTTA DO WHAT HE's GOTTA DO!! and i guess its better he goes now...even though to me 2 years is alot!!! HWAIGHTING!! JUNKI!!! YOUR FANS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!! and lol i tooo wonder how he would be bulked up! hahah...but nooo i perfer him the way he is...getting more toned is fine! but not anymore than that! he's a pretty boy and a pretty boy with too much muslce is just UGHH weird! lol...just wish him to come back healthy and safe! and thank u for the older pics! i never get tired of his pics!! i cant wait to see the photoshoot he left behind!! i hope they are nice!! XD....and yay if i hear news of him during the 2 years, ill be very happy!! at least we will know how he is doing and he wont just disappear out of nowhere for 2 years!

and i also wanted to share some old pics!! LOVE U JUNKI!!!
Attachments
junki hair.jpg
junki hair.jpg (58.07 KiB) Viewed 5963 times
jhat.jpg
jhat.jpg (48.1 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
junki2.jpg
junki2.jpg (21.14 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
junki3.jpg
junki3.jpg (45.67 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
junki4.jpg
junki4.jpg (40.06 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
junki5.jpg
junki5.jpg (26.38 KiB) Viewed 5964 times
junkismile.jpg
junkismile.jpg (62.86 KiB) Viewed 5964 times

nathalia

Post by nathalia » May 4th, '10, 05:35

Sure going to miss him !!! :cry:
Too bad he couldn't at least finish his new drama and movie...

He looks cute with his hair short.

Will be waiting for him to come back !!!!

lily09

Post by lily09 » May 30th, '10, 21:59

[quote="colleen16"]Family Outing with Lee Jun Ki
(RamenSoup English Subtitles)

Episode 48>>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12D31ACN
Episode 49>>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRMHC3Z7

[quote]

Thanks a lot!!!

But the link pf episode 48 doesn't work, can you help me? please.

krome

Post by krome » Jun 10th, '10, 05:51

I had no idea he was leaving for the army! :o I wish him the best of luck.

midsummer20

Post by midsummer20 » Jun 10th, '10, 07:24

Lee Jun Ki looks so hot in the pics (I like the way he looks with short hair too). 2 years will pass quickly and we will see him in dramas again.
I liked him in My Girl, Iljimae and Time Between Dog and Wolf. He seems to be a modest, humorous and enthralling person in real life and has good acting skills.
Miss u LJK!! Hwaighting!

csillibilli112

Post by csillibilli112 » Jun 10th, '10, 09:08

je je the 2 years goan quick... :) and we can see again :D jeee :D but this military... hmmmm... can say anybody for me WHY????? :cry: :cry:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 10th, '10, 09:13

csillibilli112 wrote: but this military... hmmmm... can say anybody for me WHY????? :cry: :cry:
It's compulsory. No Korean male (except for some circumstances) can escape it.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Jun 22nd, '10, 03:51

I AM HAPPY TO KNOW JUNKI IS DOING WELL IN THE ARMY!! XD.. WELL AS FAR AS TRAINING!! but i am sure its a little hard trying to get used to all the military rules, and life.

Junki training photos! XD he looks so serious! looks like the photos are part of a movie!!
Attachments
100616_leejunkiarmy_1.jpg
100616_leejunkiarmy_1.jpg (134.26 KiB) Viewed 5925 times
100616_leejunkiarmy_3-447x600.jpg
100616_leejunkiarmy_3-447x600.jpg (65.31 KiB) Viewed 5925 times

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 22nd, '10, 06:49

Strange, cause Jae Hee and some others told that he has really hard times in the military, but he works hard as well... :unsure:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Jul 28th, '10, 09:48

So it's been three months already...
Wow, I was so busy with my exams and it's first time in a very long time that I'm here :D
Junki looks so good in short hair. So funny.
Too bad he couldn't finish his projects but well, we will be very happy after he comes back and do something new.
Have you seen Song Seung Hun after he finished his military duty? Gorgeous body :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hope Junki will have gorgeous body as well and maybe will do some gangster movie :lol :lol

God, I hope he will do something like Time Between Dog and Wolf again, I loved him there :wub:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 1st, '10, 08:09

.Silent. wrote:So it's been three months already...
Wow, I was so busy with my exams and it's first time in a very long time that I'm here :D
Junki looks so good in short hair. So funny.
Too bad he couldn't finish his projects but well, we will be very happy after he comes back and do something new.
Have you seen Song Seung Hun after he finished his military duty? Gorgeous body :wub: :wub: :wub:
Hope Junki will have gorgeous body as well and maybe will do some gangster movie :lol :lol

God, I hope he will do something like Time Between Dog and Wolf again, I loved him there :wub:
I KNOO I agree with you! however l as long as he comes back safe and sound and still his sweet self i dont mind if his body dont change lol. he's gorgeous the way he is, even tho i know it would be nice if he got little more toned. XD.... and OMG i so want him to a gangster role!! XD hahah but i want him to have longer hair in it, like how he had it in Fly daddy fly, but maybe more messy looking!! ...they better give him good roles, he better choose good roles! lol.... miss him tons! FIGHTING JUNKI!!!! :cheers:

memory pics :)
Attachments
menfashion.jpg
menfashion.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
normal_IMG_0125_48373_49324.jpg
normal_IMG_0125_48373_49324.jpg (41.12 KiB) Viewed 5896 times
a78dab347e3c30_full.jpg
a78dab347e3c30_full.jpg (25.91 KiB) Viewed 5896 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 1st, '10, 08:13

midsummer20 wrote:Lee Jun Ki looks so hot in the pics (I like the way he looks with short hair too). 2 years will pass quickly and we will see him in dramas again.
I liked him in My Girl, Iljimae and Time Between Dog and Wolf. He seems to be a modest, humorous and enthralling person in real life and has good acting skills.
Miss u LJK!! Hwaighting!
what makes him hotter is his real life character like you said he's modest, humorous and enthralling and he is also very kind hearted, humble. Thats what made me love him so much, yea he's great looking, but his character is what really pulled me in and that innocent smile of his. :-) I just hope he comes back from the military still himself, sometimes military can change people, I want him to stay modest as he has always been, and just act as great or better like before. :salut:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 3rd, '10, 21:25

I believe that if years that he already spent in show business haven't changed him then these two years won't change him either :-)
4everU wrote:hahah but i want him to have longer hair in it, like how he had it in Fly daddy fly, but maybe more messy looking!!
OMG I sooo agree !!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 4th, '10, 09:08

.Silent. wrote:I believe that if years that he already spent in show business haven't changed him then these two years won't change him either :-)
4everU wrote:hahah but i want him to have longer hair in it, like how he had it in Fly daddy fly, but maybe more messy looking!!
OMG I sooo agree !!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap:

YEA UR RIGHT!! its just a thought.. cuz military can be very brainwashing! lol.

LETS JUST WISH HIM THE BEST!!! and WAIT TILL HE COMES BACK!!! :cheers: ....its gonna be a long wait, I know years fly by but when ur anticipating something or waiting it goes by so slow!! :crazy:

and lol i hope i am not being too noisy, but are you asian? ..its just that I see you live in Poland and so i was just wondering? :-)

and BTW i love ur signature of lee jun ki, especially since they move!!! he to freakin adorable!!! XD his smile is a killer!!!! SERIOUSLYYY!

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 4th, '10, 16:07

4everU wrote: LETS JUST WISH HIM THE BEST!!! and WAIT TILL HE COMES BACK!!! :cheers: ....its gonna be a long wait, I know years fly by but when ur anticipating something or waiting it goes by so slow!! :crazy:
I wish him best all the time :lol I don't think that someone could wish him something bad, he is too nice :wub:

And while he's gone I'm re-watching Time between Dog and Wolf. I'm addicted to this drama... XD
4everU wrote: and lol i hope i am not being too noisy, but are you asian? ..its just that I see you live in Poland and so i was just wondering? :-)
Nope, 100% Polish :lol :lol as far as I know... :P
4everU wrote: and BTW i love ur signature of lee jun ki, especially since they move!!! he to freakin adorable!!! XD his smile is a killer!!!! SERIOUSLYYY!

Thanks, I love them too. I'm addicted to his smile.
Sometimes I just sit and watch them XD XD
yeah, I know, I'm totally crazy XD

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 7th, '10, 07:03

Have you read that? :unsure:
Lee Jun-ki to serve as celebrity military officer

Hallyu star Lee Jun-ki, who today completed basic training as part of fulfilling his two-year military duties, has been selected to work as a celebrity military officer for the remainder of his serving period.

According to Korea's Defense Media Agency on Friday, the actor was discharged from the army training camp after completing a five-week course and was be assigned to the PR unit in the agency.

"Private Lee Jun-ki is a talented actor who led a hugely successful career in film and dramas before entering the military and is adored by the public as a multi-talented entertainer," an official at the government agency was quoted as saying. "We handpicked him so that he can use his talents for various programs in the agency."

Some of the promotional activities planned for Lee include hosting military television shows and radio programs with other PR officers and visiting Korean soldiers serving at the front and rear lines of the military zone.

"We expect him to do his best to boost the morale of military personnel as well as fulfill various cultural desires," the official added.

The actor appears to have turned into quite the star in the military as well; he has been chosen as one of the four officers out of some 900 soldiers to receive an award from the head of the military training camp.
Image Image

Actually, I can't imagine what his work will look like :blink

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 7th, '10, 07:13

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: LETS JUST WISH HIM THE BEST!!! and WAIT TILL HE COMES BACK!!! :cheers: ....its gonna be a long wait, I know years fly by but when ur anticipating something or waiting it goes by so slow!! :crazy:
I wish him best all the time :lol I don't think that someone could wish him something bad, he is too nice :wub:

And while he's gone I'm re-watching Time between Dog and Wolf. I'm addicted to this drama... XD

4everU wrote: and lol i hope i am not being too noisy, but are you asian? ..its just that I see you live in Poland and so i was just wondering? :-)
Nope, 100% Polish :lol :lol as far as I know... :P

4everU wrote: and BTW i love ur signature of lee jun ki, especially since they move!!! he to freakin adorable!!! XD his smile is a killer!!!! SERIOUSLYYY!

Thanks, I love them too. I'm addicted to his smile.
Sometimes I just sit and watch them XD XD
yeah, I know, I'm totally crazy XD
I KNOOW!!! hes too sweeet and nice!! XD

OMG ME TOOO!! lol..i ve watched it already 4 times. I am gonna watch it again! i dont know why i like it so much..i am dont usually like action/thriller/NIS types of dramas lol but TBDW was just amazing and awesome; i think its definately cuz of JUNKI!!!

also i am gonna rewatch Iljimae over again too i loved it as welll!!! so cute and adorable/hot in there!! XD...

oh really thats awesome!!! i am actually really happy u not asian! lol that sounds wrong; I love asians, but usually non asians tend to talk crap abotu asian entertainment and all so when ever I find out someone who is not asian loves asian entertaiment and stuff i get really happy!! people need to try new things! ..and me i am 100% Kurdish lol a non-indepedant country in Northern Iraq. hehee

and LOL!! UR NOT CRAZYYYYY!!! I am addicted to his smile tooo..i swear everytime i see him smiling i just CHEESE TO my SELF!! i am like omg THAT DAM SMILE!! ITS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!! its filled with happiness!! :w00t:
he literally to me has the best smile...all korean actors i seen have great smiles, but I believe Junki's is the best smile!! brighens the day!! XD
Last edited by 4everU on Aug 7th, '10, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 7th, '10, 07:17

.Silent. wrote:Have you read that? :unsure:

Hallyu star Lee Jun-ki, who today completed basic training as part of fulfilling his two-year military duties, has been selected to work as a celebrity military officer for the remainder of his serving period.

According to Korea's Defense Media Agency on Friday, the actor was discharged from the army training camp after completing a five-week course and was be assigned to the PR unit in the agency.

"Private Lee Jun-ki is a talented actor who led a hugely successful career in film and dramas before entering the military and is adored by the public as a multi-talented entertainer," an official at the government agency was quoted as saying. "We handpicked him so that he can use his talents for various programs in the agency."

Some of the promotional activities planned for Lee include hosting military television shows and radio programs with other PR officers and visiting Korean soldiers serving at the front and rear lines of the military zone.

"We expect him to do his best to boost the morale of military personnel as well as fulfill various cultural desires," the official added.

The actor appears to have turned into quite the star in the military as well; he has been chosen as one of the four officers out of some 900 soldiers to receive an award from the head of the military training camp.
Image Image

lol i just realized replied back in the same area u qouted hahah...sorrry, hope u dont get confused. lol

but yea!! i read that article!! i was really happy!! at least he's gonna do some acting so he wont feel out of place..lol..but i know he will do great, i am sure thats why they chose him to be in it! ...i wonder if they will show it publicly? I wanna see it, it will feel like i am seeing a film of his while in the army. :w00t:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 7th, '10, 07:23

4everU wrote:
.Silent. wrote:Have you read that? :unsure:

Image Image

AND YEA i read that article!! i was really happy!! I was like wow!! he's even out standng in the military! it just shows how hard working and dedicated he is towards every work he does, which to me is the reason to his success! and he deserves its all! i really admire him and respect more as a person than anything! and i am happy hes gonn at least do some acting so he wont feel out of place..lol..but i know he will do great, i am sure thats why they chose him to be in it! ...i wonder if they will show it publicly? I wanna see it, it will feel like i am seeing a film of his while in the army. :w00t:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 7th, '10, 12:47

4everU wrote:OMG ME TOOO!! lol..i ve watched it already 4 times. I am gonna watch it again! i dont know why i like it so much..i am dont usually like action/thriller/NIS types of dramas lol but TBDW was just amazing and awesome; i think its definately cuz of JUNKI!!!
Personally, I think this drama was good not only because of him, it was my first korean drama and I didn't know him then and still loved the show. It was great for me because it wasn't just a story about "we love each other but we can't be together because there is someone else and apart from that our families are in a fight" XD
There was something dragging in this. Well, for me it still is- that's why I watch it from time to time :D
4everU wrote:also i am gonna rewatch Iljimae over again too i loved it as welll!!! so cute and adorable/hot in there!! XD...
Well... It was very good for most of time but they screwed the ending. :x
I'm thinking from time to time about watching it again but... :cussing:

And I'm thinking about watching Hero because I haven't watched it yet :whistling:
When I was just about to dl it aja-aja went down XD
really, I've got such a luck XD XD
But now I will try my best to watch it (despite all comments about it :D)
4everU wrote: i am actually really happy u not asian! lol that sounds wrong; I love asians, but usually non asians tend to talk crap abotu asian entertainment and all so when ever I find out someone who is not asian loves asian entertaiment and stuff i get really happy!! people need to try new things! ..and me i am 100% Kurdish lol a non-indepedant country in Northern Iraq. hehee
I totally understand. I've got only two people around m who got the same feelings toward Asia and all what is connected to it. All the rest of my colleagues are not interested and often when I mention something about my fav dramas or movies they look at me as I was mentally unstable or I hit my head hard XD
That's why I come here :cheers:

Lucky you, Kurdistan is nearer Korea than Poland :thumleft:
4everU wrote:and LOL!! UR NOT CRAZYYYYY!!! I am addicted to his smile tooo..i swear everytime i see him smiling i just CHEESE TO my SELF!! i am like omg THAT DAM SMILE!! ITS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!! its filled with happiness!! :w00t:
he literally to me has the best smile...all korean actors i seen have great smiles, but I believe Junki's is the best smile!! brighens the day!! XD

And that is why I've got his pic on my phone! :wub:
Every time I look at my phone I automatically smile :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 7th, '10, 12:59

4everU wrote: AND YEA i read that article!! i was really happy!! I was like wow!! he's even out standng in the military! it just shows how hard working and dedicated he is towards every work he does, which to me is the reason to his success! and he deserves its all! i really admire him and respect more as a person than anything! and i am happy hes gonn at least do some acting so he wont feel out of place..lol..but i know he will do great, i am sure thats why they chose him to be in it! ...i wonder if they will show it publicly? I wanna see it, it will feel like i am seeing a film of his while in the army. :w00t:
He looks really happy in the second pic.
It is great relief that he is doing good in the army.
And I too wish they would show it in public! :wub: :wub:
Gorgeous Junki in military uniform... :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :faint:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 8th, '10, 07:31

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote:OMG ME TOOO!! lol..i ve watched it already 4 times. I am gonna watch it again! i dont know why i like it so much..i am dont usually like action/thriller/NIS types of dramas lol but TBDW was just amazing and awesome; i think its definately cuz of JUNKI!!!
Personally, I think this drama was good not only because of him, it was my first korean drama and I didn't know him then and still loved the show. It was great for me because it wasn't just a story about "we love each other but we can't be together because there is someone else and apart from that our families are in a fight" XD
There was something dragging in this. Well, for me it still is- that's why I watch it from time to time :D
4everU wrote:also i am gonna rewatch Iljimae over again too i loved it as welll!!! so cute and adorable/hot in there!! XD...
Well... It was very good for most of time but they screwed the ending. :x
I'm thinking from time to time about watching it again but... :cussing:

And I'm thinking about watching Hero because I haven't watched it yet :whistling:
When I was just about to dl it aja-aja went down XD
really, I've got such a luck XD XD
But now I will try my best to watch it (despite all comments about it :D)
4everU wrote: i am actually really happy u not asian! lol that sounds wrong; I love asians, but usually non asians tend to talk crap abotu asian entertainment and all so when ever I find out someone who is not asian loves asian entertaiment and stuff i get really happy!! people need to try new things! ..and me i am 100% Kurdish lol a non-indepedant country in Northern Iraq. hehee
I totally understand. I've got only two people around m who got the same feelings toward Asia and all what is connected to it. All the rest of my colleagues are not interested and often when I mention something about my fav dramas or movies they look at me as I was mentally unstable or I hit my head hard XD
That's why I come here :cheers:

Lucky you, Kurdistan is nearer Korea than Poland :thumleft:
4everU wrote:and LOL!! UR NOT CRAZYYYYY!!! I am addicted to his smile tooo..i swear everytime i see him smiling i just CHEESE TO my SELF!! i am like omg THAT DAM SMILE!! ITS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!! its filled with happiness!! :w00t:

And that is why I've got his pic on my phone! :wub:
Every time I look at my phone I automatically smile :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LOL!! i SEEE!! TBWD was my third time seeing Junki's work which is what amazed me and made me realize i love him so much!! XD hehehe..and ofcourse ur right the drama it self is really good! but i also believe junki's brings his character alive and makes u feel like its soo real! and ughh lol he was just too hot in it!!! XD and yes i hate story with i love u u love me, common lets get together, despite all the problems lol.,..

and lol ILjimae i loved it!! but OMG YEA THE ENDING KILLED ME!! I SERIOUSLY THINK THE DIRECTOR WANTED US TO JUMP Out of our windows! lol....but the rest was great! i just found it very entetaining, especially junki;s different characters and sides and the stupid/funny things he did! XD ...it was a great family show..i got my family to watch it with me, my older bro who always made fun of asians and of me and mys sis watchign their shows: he was like at first take that chinese **** out and i am like shut thehell ups, its korean..he likes what ever; he ended up having to watch it, 5 mintues went and his eyes were stuck to the screen...from there on everyday he's like kassie, put are show on..lol! hahah my whole family loved it. my bro, mom and dad loved junki! XD hahha my mom was like he's soo dam adorable and i see why he's ur favorite actor! haha...

and omg i was so excited for hero at first! but then after watchign one ep i was like omg no way...and i decided to give it 3 more eps, i was like wth ...who made this story! i felt bad for junki, i guess he didnt realize his fans or other people wouldnt really enjoy such a plot. but i think i am gonna still watch it one day...cuz i miss him! lol... and its something i havent seen all the way....i think he' now knows to never do a drama like that agian! its was a waste of his great talent!

and omg u dont have to tell me!i have same problem, i hate that i cant talk about my shows with anyone lol...well i go to an art school so they have some students that like what i do, so when ever i see them i can talk to them about it!! XD .i have lots of asian friends who also liek them so thats good. but other wise everyone else i knoware like eww how u watch that crap? i get soo pissed! i am like WTF! u never even seen them..watch one then talk crap!..ugh i hate ignorant people!!.
and hahaha! LOL i have his pics on my phone tooo! i open and i am liek AWWWW!! s cute!! heheh i have his pic on my face book account too lol! and everyones ask my why, i am like people i see my self everyday! i dont need to be reminded of what i look like when i go on there too..lol me more happy seen him on there hahaha!

oh do u have FACEBOOK?...if u dont mind ^__^

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 8th, '10, 07:37

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: AND YEA i read that article!! i was really happy!! I was like wow!! he's even out standng in the military! it just shows how hard working and dedicated he is towards every work he does, which to me is the reason to his success! and he deserves its all! i really admire him and respect more as a person than anything! and i am happy hes gonn at least do some acting so he wont feel out of place..lol..but i know he will do great, i am sure thats why they chose him to be in it! ...i wonder if they will show it publicly? I wanna see it, it will feel like i am seeing a film of his while in the army. :w00t:
He looks really happy in the second pic.
It is great relief that he is doing good in the army.
And I too wish they would show it in public! :wub: :wub:
Gorgeous Junki in military uniform... :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :faint:

YES HE DOES!! i love seeing him happy!! ^__^ and yea i know i was worried at first, well i heard that another actor said he having hard time, but its like he's doing his best, its not easy. but i know junki can do it..it being hard for him, bet yet being chosen out of 900 soldiers? now thats something!! :salut:

YES OUR GORGEOUS JUNKI IN UNIFORM!!!

oh i usedto think junki would look so horrible wih army short hair lol, but i got proved wrong! i literally think he looked the best out of all the stars that have gone to army... :cheers: but i still want his long hair back!!! :D
Attachments
i love his bad boy look  here! XD
i love his bad boy look here! XD
23505_1387847936922_1253767719_1172529_5270571_n.jpg (39.51 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
26911_1390088872944_1253767719_1180212_7298878_n.jpg
26911_1390088872944_1253767719_1180212_7298878_n.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
his seriousness so hot!!! XD
his seriousness so hot!!! XD
Lee-jun-ki-lee-jun-ki-5775298-1024-768.jpg (68.95 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
this is a pic of him i drew on Photoshop. ^__^
this is a pic of him i drew on Photoshop. ^__^
27235_1415885757850_1253767719_1244334_3447165_n.jpg (47.32 KiB) Viewed 5836 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 8th, '10, 12:33

He's doing his best and let's admit that people in army aren't stupid.
They've put him in place that is most suitable for him :D that is my opinion :P

Well, in short hair he looks simply different XD we need to get use to it.
But of course I prefer him in longer hair as well :wub: :heart: :heart:

Your pic is so woooooow!!! :cheers: :clap: :clap:

And I love the second one :heart: :heart: :heart:
Attachments
I just loooove his hair here xDD
I just loooove his hair here xDD
712e16cc0bed750f00e9282c.jpg (88.53 KiB) Viewed 5831 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 10th, '10, 06:16

.Silent. wrote:He's doing his best and let's admit that people in army aren't stupid.
They've put him in place that is most suitable for him :D that is my opinion :P

Well, in short hair he looks simply different XD we need to get use to it.
But of course I prefer him in longer hair as well :wub: :heart: :heart:

Your pic is so woooooow!!! :cheers: :clap: :clap:

And I love the second one :heart: :heart: :heart:

LOL AGREED! i am sure they know where he fits best..well where ever he is put i am sure hes gonna do his best!!! :cheers:

and thanks!! i am planning to do a color one next, gotta wait till i go back to school lol.

i love that hair color, but i prefer him with dark black!!! and long ofcourse!!! SUPER HOTTTT!! he has a gorgeous face so the hair just adds more too it, and liek u said we gotta get used to teh short hair, i actually kinda am used to it now, its like i wonder hmm how will he look when his hair grows back? LOL!! :lol

this is my favorite hair style of his!!! which shows in the two pics below!!
and he looks super hot with that type of short hair in the third pic!! charming prince!!!
Attachments
13310_1475043516757_1253767719_1403335_7894150_n.jpg
13310_1475043516757_1253767719_1403335_7894150_n.jpg (21.66 KiB) Viewed 5821 times
22450_1372057302166_1253767719_1130715_7127595_n.jpg
22450_1372057302166_1253767719_1130715_7127595_n.jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 5821 times
17250_1338939794249_1253767719_1038503_451567_n.jpg
17250_1338939794249_1253767719_1038503_451567_n.jpg (42.29 KiB) Viewed 5821 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 10th, '10, 20:34

For me he looked good in every hair color that had so far. Well, maybe except this totally white one that I have on some pic... That one was strange XD

And isn't this last pic from Hero period? 'Coz he's got similar hair in it.
I'm after three episodes of this drama and must say that I like it so far :D
Junki is of course hilarious :D :D :D

He looks very good in that longer haircut but I loooved his hair in TBDW :heart: :heart:
Attachments
97489e5fe75a50_full.jpg
97489e5fe75a50_full.jpg (157.92 KiB) Viewed 5818 times
6d26f782a3c650_full.jpg
6d26f782a3c650_full.jpg (110.14 KiB) Viewed 5818 times
dab507c99baa20_full.jpg
dab507c99baa20_full.jpg (175.05 KiB) Viewed 5818 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 13th, '10, 07:36

.Silent. wrote:For me he looked good in every hair color that had so far. Well, maybe except this totally white one that I have on some pic... That one was strange XD

And isn't this last pic from Hero period? 'Coz he's got similar hair in it.
I'm after three episodes of this drama and must say that I like it so far :D
Junki is of course hilarious :D :D :D

He looks very good in that longer haircut but I loooved his hair in TBDW :heart: :heart:
hahaha!! lol i agreee! VERY SEXYYY!! i loved his bad side in TBWD!! XD (KAY) the short hair makes him look bad ass and sexy!!!heheh XD ...well what can i say he practically looks good in everything! lol...i love him in his red hair tooo XD ...hehehe but yea lol except the white! lol

and lol now that i think about it i think that pic is from hero period..hmmm its super hot in the pic!! :w00t: . SO u liking it so far...thats goood!! i am happy! at least some people liking it...i think i am gonna end up watching it..i should give it another chance. lol and then i ll tell ya what i think about it!! XD

lol he even looks good with blue hair!! XD
Attachments
8c901f5d03b06d0bcb28149c292d9d131228843958_full.jpg
8c901f5d03b06d0bcb28149c292d9d131228843958_full.jpg (27.2 KiB) Viewed 5815 times
i just love this hair style on him itss sooo hot!! XD ... i am not int men and leather but he can rock it off haha
i just love this hair style on him itss sooo hot!! XD ... i am not int men and leather but he can rock it off haha
2d1b568bb764f0b9e65001ae9b82488e1244797192_full.jpg (35.84 KiB) Viewed 5815 times
this is a pic from hero lol..this hair style is cute! XD makes him look like a little lost boy lol
this is a pic from hero lol..this hair style is cute! XD makes him look like a little lost boy lol
LJK2.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 5815 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 15th, '10, 13:08

And so I watched Hero till the last second of the last episode and I really like it! XD
It has it's own pace so if you want to start watching it again - don't be too impatient :P
And I think he did well that he made this drama.
I will remember his wonderful smile from this drama for a long time ! :D :D :D :D

Oh, now maybe I will watch My Girl...
Can you imagine that I haven't watched it yet till the end? I just cannot stand LDH there... Even Junki's presence cannot help XD kekeke

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 16th, '10, 06:22

.Silent. wrote:And so I watched Hero till the last second of the last episode and I really like it! XD
It has it's own pace so if you want to start watching it again - don't be too impatient :P
And I think he did well that he made this drama.
I will remember his wonderful smile from this drama for a long time ! :D :D :D :D

Oh, now maybe I will watch My Girl...
Can you imagine that I haven't watched it yet till the end? I just cannot stand LDH there... Even Junki's presence cannot help XD kekeke
AW REALLY thats great that u liked it!!! i am on ep 7! its gotten better, I understand it more now lol! so i am definately gonna finish till the end!!! his smile in every drama is memorable! LOL!! XD ..heheh and wait omg lol u never watched My Girl yet! hahaha ..i actually like Lee da Hae, is there a reason why u cannot stand her? LOL!! but give the drama a shot!! my fav character ofcourse of JUNKI!! it was actually the first time I ever saw Junki! my first thought was oh, "A pretty BOY! who probably cant act for ****!" lol...hahah but he proved me wrong!! XD ...but watch it!! u must! try toendure it, do it for junki!! hahahh

and oh btw have u seen these pic of junki already..you know the new ones before leaving to the army?
me dont like that they put too much make up on him, its like leave him natural!! he looks best natural with his pink lips and nice skin! lol
but the pics are still HOT hehe!! XD

he has sooo soo many pics lol!! i dont even know where to start with!! hehe i love sharing his pics!! XD

oh and btw..i was wondering how do u make ur signature videos show up. my dont show.
Attachments
new
new
F23_201005241100033481.jpg (86.51 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
new
new
F23_201005241201416411.jpg (138.84 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
new pic
new pic
F23_201005241201438961-1.jpg (89.06 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
this is one of my favorite pic of his!!  he looks soo HOT!! the orangish hair here looks acutally super good on him!!!
this is one of my favorite pic of his!! he looks soo HOT!! the orangish hair here looks acutally super good on him!!!
F23_201004201201364251.jpg (99.53 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
this is my favorite &quot;short hairstyle on him!! SO CUTE!! XD
this is my favorite "short hairstyle on him!! SO CUTE!! XD
img_1569864_46297074_4.jpg (12 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
Last edited by 4everU on Aug 16th, '10, 07:50, edited 1 time in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 16th, '10, 07:39

oh and i dont know if u seen this military pics of junki but here they are

poor thing has lost so much weight! .... :-( ...but he still looks so handsome!! :w00t: ...i guess he naturally has nice skin too! i used to think its all the makeup.

cant wait for his return!! :cheers:
Attachments
53002420ff88faa8e305203ea0ac98b5_large.jpg
53002420ff88faa8e305203ea0ac98b5_large.jpg (117.65 KiB) Viewed 5875 times
20100704001.jpg
20100704001.jpg (34.48 KiB) Viewed 5875 times
20100622_leejunki_1.jpg
20100622_leejunki_1.jpg (92.39 KiB) Viewed 5875 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 16th, '10, 13:12

4everU wrote:AW REALLY thats great that u liked it!!! i am on ep 7! its gotten better, I understand it more now lol! so i am definately gonna finish till the end!!! his smile in every drama is memorable! LOL!! XD ..heheh and wait omg lol u never watched My Girl yet! hahaha ..i actually like Lee da Hae, is there a reason why u cannot stand her? LOL!! but give the drama a shot!! my fav character ofcourse of JUNKI!! it was actually the first time I ever saw Junki! my first thought was oh, "A pretty BOY! who probably cant act for ****!" lol...hahah but he proved me wrong!! XD ...but watch it!! u must! try toendure it, do it for junki!! hahahh
Well, Ive got this drama like for two years or so. I tried three times already to finish it but LDH character there is just too pushy for me. It was funny for few episodes but then it started to getting on my nerves so I decided to stop watchin it for a while. And now I don't even remember where I stopped XD
4everU wrote:oh and btw..i was wondering how do u make ur signature videos show up. my dont show.
well, first i put them on imageshack, then I copy links and put them here XD
you need to put link between this: and it should work :-)
4everU wrote:oh and i dont know if u seen this military pics of junki but here they are

poor thing has lost so much weight! .... Sad ...but he still looks so handsome!! w00t ...i guess he naturally has nice skin too! i used to think its all the makeup.

cant wait for his return!! cheers
OMG!!! So HOT!! Love these two pic :w000t: :w000t: :flamed: :faint:
but the third one looks like from this musical .... cannot remember the title... but it was something about the army because they were all wearing uniforms... and i think it's from it. But I may be wrong as well :scratch: :D

And this one with orange hair---> :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: kekeke

Oh, and after Hero I've decided to watch Fly,daddy,fly again.
When you reach episode 12 and you've seen this movie you should guess why :lol :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 17th, '10, 05:53

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote:AW REALLY thats great that u liked it!!! i am on ep 7! its gotten better, I understand it more now lol! so i am definately gonna finish till the end!!! his smile in every drama is memorable! LOL!! XD ..heheh and wait omg lol u never watched My Girl yet! hahaha ..i actually like Lee da Hae, is there a reason why u cannot stand her? LOL!! but give the drama a shot!! my fav character ofcourse of JUNKI!! it was actually the first time I ever saw Junki! my first thought was oh, "A pretty BOY! who probably cant act for ****!" lol...hahah but he proved me wrong!! XD ...but watch it!! u must! try toendure it, do it for junki!! hahahh
Well, Ive got this drama like for two years or so. I tried three times already to finish it but LDH character there is just too pushy for me. It was funny for few episodes but then it started to getting on my nerves so I decided to stop watchin it for a while. And now I don't even remember where I stopped XD
4everU wrote:oh and btw..i was wondering how do u make ur signature videos show up. my dont show.
well, first i put them on imageshack, then I copy links and put them here XD
you need to put link between this: and it should work :-)
4everU wrote:oh and i dont know if u seen this military pics of junki but here they are

poor thing has lost so much weight! .... Sad ...but he still looks so handsome!! w00t ...i guess he naturally has nice skin too! i used to think its all the makeup.

cant wait for his return!! cheers
OMG!!! So HOT!! Love these two pic :w000t: :w000t: :flamed: :faint:
but the third one looks like from this musical .... cannot remember the title... but it was something about the army because they were all wearing uniforms... and i think it's from it. But I may be wrong as well :scratch: :D

And this one with orange hair---> :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: kekeke

Oh, and after Hero I've decided to watch Fly,daddy,fly again.
When you reach episode 12 and you've seen this movie you should guess why :lol :lol

oh ok thanks! i hope it works if i do it!! lol....

and I AGREEE those two pics ARE SOO HOT!! :w00t: :wub:
but yea the third one is actually from the military now.

oh hahah i am almost on ep 12! i am getting why u say u liked it,,,its is simple, but is the whole point i guess, its more about the reality of people and media. and his character is more suttle but he's still so adorable in it!! XD hahaha i see him asa little boy in it!! XD

and oh FLY DADDY FLY! I LOVED THAT MOVIE!! i loved junki' character in there!! XD i ve watched it 3 times already i believe, i think i will definately watch it again! ..but i gonna see what u ment by on ep 12 lol! HEHEHE :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 17th, '10, 08:37

hey i actually found a real life vide of junki training in military.. :w00t: ..he was being interviewed too!! hes sooo sweeet!! XD

http://www.visitors-guide.tv/video/Rfi4 ... h-Sub.html

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 17th, '10, 12:12

Yep, while I was watching I had this idea that Hero shows that nowadays newspapers and media as a whole have great influence on people's point of view and that we shouldn't believe only one source of information :) And that fits perfectly my personal opinion about newspapers and their duplicitousness. But it's not the topic here :lol

Yeah, I love this movie too XD Junki is great but honestly my fav there is Lee Moon Shik. This guy just kills me there XD XD XD When I think about Fly,daddy,fly first thing that comes to my mind is this yellow kind of tracksuit that LMS wears during his training :lol
dunno why... XD XD XD kekeke

EDIT:
OMG, this video XD and they've put music from TBDW. I just can't stop laughing XD
But this first sentence is sooo true. That is exactly what I thought when I saw those pics you've put here. He looks more mature. Yeah, I know I'm mean, he's 28 and should be mature already but still :whistling: XD
He's so sweet there :heart::heart::heart::heart:
:cry: :cry: and now I will really miss him :cry: :cry:

Thank you sooo much for sharing!!! :notworthy:
Attachments
Fly daddy Fly6.jpg
Fly daddy Fly6.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 5861 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 18th, '10, 06:08

.Silent. wrote:Yep, while I was watching I had this idea that Hero shows that nowadays newspapers and media as a whole have great influence on people's point of view and that we shouldn't believe only one source of information :) And that fits perfectly my personal opinion about newspapers and their duplicitousness. But it's not the topic here :lol

Yeah, I love this movie too XD Junki is great but honestly my fav there is Lee Moon Shik. This guy just kills me there XD XD XD When I think about Fly,daddy,fly first thing that comes to my mind is this yellow kind of tracksuit that LMS wears during his training :lol
dunno why... XD XD XD kekeke

EDIT:
OMG, this video XD and they've put music from TBDW. I just can't stop laughing XD
But this first sentence is sooo true. That is exactly what I thought when I saw those pics you've put here. He looks more mature. Yeah, I know I'm mean, he's 28 and should be mature already but still :whistling: XD
He's so sweet there :heart::heart::heart::heart:
:cry: :cry: and now I will really miss him :cry: :cry:

Thank you sooo much for sharing!!! :notworthy:
NO PROBLEM HUN!!! as long as u happy with it i am willing to share!! XD...,

and YES!! i totally AGREE WITH U ABOUT THE MEDIA/REPORTERS/NEWSPAPER! everything is so baised now adays and has so many lies and u really dont know what to believe, however people literaly get brainwashed with all that crap.,,its sad! and i like that HERO is sending out that message.

and LOL YES I DO TOO! i love that guy! wait he also plays junki's step dad in Iljimae! they make such a cute father/son pair! and yes i also loved the movie cuz of him!! he made me laugh so hard awhile wearing that yellow yump suit! they movie well was mostly about him, junki justed added spice!! XD hes soo cute in there!!! hehehe

and lol yea It was really funny and nice how they put TBWD music on the video! lol...he's too sweeet!!! i was pissed when i couldnt see some of the eng sub translation at the bottom! but i got to read the interview on the side! made me love him even more! he's a true man!! and lol..he's been mature, but i believe we mean more as a person and get more wise i guess!! he still young too me!! well he looks way younger than his age soo :D ... we will have to just wait for him! till 2012! woow soo long! lol

MISS U JUNKI!!! :-(

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 18th, '10, 06:50

ughh i still cant get the signature thing right! i dont know why it wont show up...its shows up on preview but not on the actual post

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 18th, '10, 07:26

4everU wrote: and LOL YES I DO TOO! i love that guy! wait he also plays junki's step dad in Iljimae! they make such a cute father/son pair! and yes i also loved the movie cuz of him!! he made me laugh so hard awhile wearing that yellow yump suit! they movie well was mostly about him, junki justed added spice!! XD hes soo cute in there!!! hehehe
Yep, and I was too very happy when I saw LMS with Junki in Iljimae.
I think they like to work together :lol
And you know what? I'm sooo silly that I haven't realized earlier that he disguised himself for a Bruce Lee. Finally, when I finished watching Fly,daddy,fly yesterday I've understood the meaning of this yellow tracksuit and this gesture on pic above XD
4everU wrote:and lol yea It was really funny and nice how they put TBWD music on the video! lol...he's too sweeet!!! i was pissed when i couldnt see some of the eng sub translation at the bottom! but i got to read the interview on the side! made me love him even more! he's a true man!! and lol..he's been mature, but i believe we mean more as a person and get more wise i guess!! he still young too me!! well he looks way younger than his age soo :D ... we will have to just wait for him! till 2012! woow soo long! lol
Darling, if u want to watch this vid with whole translation, copy the title of this vid and paste it on youtube. I was pissed as well so when I spot that there is an icon of yt on this vid I just went there XD and it is there with better quality! :)
Oh, and I've found this vid yesterday and I was like :shocked: :shocked: :clap: kekeke
Of course it's old but stupid me never seen this before :P
I wonder how long did he practice before the performance...

yep, till 2012, but hey, it's almost 2011. only 4 months left XD XD XD
time will just fly girl, we won't notice how fast and he will be out soon :D :thumright:
Attachments
this one I think is from Fly,Daddy,Fly time xD Am I right?
this one I think is from Fly,Daddy,Fly time xD Am I right?
leejunki04.jpg (51.1 KiB) Viewed 5837 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 18th, '10, 07:28

4everU wrote:ughh i still cant get the signature thing right! i dont know why it wont show up...its shows up on preview but not on the actual post
It's just like with me and avatars here XD XD XD

jirvin

Post by jirvin » Aug 18th, '10, 08:57

He's so cute.....super....I really admire his looks....<3

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 18th, '10, 10:32

jirvin wrote:He's so cute.....super....I really admire his looks....<3
Hello jirvin welcome @ d-addicts and in Junki's thread :D
Well, of course he is handsome :lol but also very talented :thumright:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 19th, '10, 05:45

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: and LOL YES I DO TOO! i love that guy! wait he also plays junki's step dad in Iljimae! they make such a cute father/son pair! and yes i also loved the movie cuz of him!! he made me laugh so hard awhile wearing that yellow yump suit! they movie well was mostly about him, junki justed added spice!! XD hes soo cute in there!!! hehehe
Yep, and I was too very happy when I saw LMS with Junki in Iljimae.
I think they like to work together :lol
And you know what? I'm sooo silly that I haven't realized earlier that he disguised himself for a Bruce Lee. Finally, when I finished watching Fly,daddy,fly yesterday I've understood the meaning of this yellow tracksuit and this gesture on pic above XD
4everU wrote:and lol yea It was really funny and nice how they put TBWD music on the video! lol...he's too sweeet!!! i was pissed when i couldnt see some of the eng sub translation at the bottom! but i got to read the interview on the side! made me love him even more! he's a true man!! and lol..he's been mature, but i believe we mean more as a person and get more wise i guess!! he still young too me!! well he looks way younger than his age soo :D ... we will have to just wait for him! till 2012! woow soo long! lol
Darling, if u want to watch this vid with whole translation, copy the title of this vid and paste it on youtube. I was pissed as well so when I spot that there is an icon of yt on this vid I just went there XD and it is there with better quality! :)
Oh, and I've found this vid yesterday and I was like :shocked: :shocked: :clap: kekeke
Of course it's old but stupid me never seen this before :P
I wonder how long did he practice before the performance...

yep, till 2012, but hey, it's almost 2011. only 4 months left XD XD XD
time will just fly girl, we won't notice how fast and he will be out soon :D :thumright:
oh lol!! i didnt even think of that!! XD lol thank you!! heheeh i can watch it more clear this time! and OMG XD heheh ive seeen that!! its soo awesome!! i dont know if u already can tell, but junki KNOWS HOW TO DANCE!!!! XD its funny how he can be cute/sexy/charming at the same time!! :D I love this vid!! there are alot of vids with him dancing...i think its something that he enjoys!

and lol!! hahaha yea I actuallly figured that out like the third time of watching FLY DADDY FLY! thats what cracked m up! hahaha i was like the modern older version of bruse lee!! hahaha but yea i love junki LMS together! they seem very close and comfortable with eachother off screen as well, to me i think junki actually sees him as a father figure, vise versa.he is literally the cuttest korean older man... XD

and yea i guess its true..it seems like alt cuz i am probably anticipating too much...lol hahah but eitherway we have to just wait and wish for his safe return! :cheers:

and that pic OMG I LOVE THAT PIC!!!! XD it has this feeling about it..so serene and he looks just gorgeous in it! it has that 70's 80's feel!! XD

lol look at this vid!! hahah i just found it! its so funny! i guess junki not a picky eater! lol

and lol this little dance is sooo funny and cute XD ..the tiny women cracks me up!

and junki dancing in EXPO in ASIA!

Last edited by 4everU on Aug 19th, '10, 06:21, edited 1 time in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 19th, '10, 05:48

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote:ughh i still cant get the signature thing right! i dont know why it wont show up...its shows up on preview but not on the actual post
It's just like with me and avatars here XD XD XD
oh lol really!? so thats why u have no avatar...my avatar shows but not my signature...i dont get it! i dont know what i am doing wrong, is it maybe when u put signature than avatar doesnt show up, vise versa?

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 19th, '10, 05:50

jirvin wrote:He's so cute.....super....I really admire his looks....<3
welcome!!! :D if your new to junki's thread there is alot here for u too look at learn more about him...if u also have any questions feel free to ask, we ll be pleased to answer them for you :D

and I AGREE with Silent, hes very handsome, but also very talented, which makes him : THE LEE JUN KI :cheers:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 19th, '10, 07:18

4everU wrote: oh lol really!? so thats why u have no avatar...my avatar shows but not my signature...i dont get it! i dont know what i am doing wrong, is it maybe when u put signature than avatar doesnt show up, vise versa?
No way, people have both and it works.
I had once both but then after some time it disappeared... XD
4everU wrote: heheh ive seeen that!! its soo awesome!! i dont know if u already can tell, but junki KNOWS HOW TO DANCE!!!! pinch its funny how he can be cute/sexy/charming at the same time!! Big Smile I love this vid!! there are alot of vids with him dancing...i think its something that he enjoys!
yeah, I know he knows :lol but it is just too difficult to understand that one guy who is so handsome may be so talented in many areas.
If a guy is too perfect then that means he doesn't exist :lol
Maybe he sucks at math XD XD XD

I love this pic too, I've got in on my phone's screen :wub: :wub:

And OMG!!! That vid about taiwanese snacks made my day XD XD XD
sooooo funny! Thank you again :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 20th, '10, 07:13

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: oh lol really!? so thats why u have no avatar...my avatar shows but not my signature...i dont get it! i dont know what i am doing wrong, is it maybe when u put signature than avatar doesnt show up, vise versa?
No way, people have both and it works.
I had once both but then after some time it disappeared... XD
4everU wrote: heheh ive seeen that!! its soo awesome!! i dont know if u already can tell, but junki KNOWS HOW TO DANCE!!!! pinch its funny how he can be cute/sexy/charming at the same time!! Big Smile I love this vid!! there are alot of vids with him dancing...i think its something that he enjoys!
yeah, I know he knows :lol but it is just too difficult to understand that one guy who is so handsome may be so talented in many areas.
If a guy is too perfect then that means he doesn't exist :lol
Maybe he sucks at math XD XD XD

I love this pic too, I've got in on my phone's screen :wub: :wub:

And OMG!!! That vid about taiwanese snacks made my day XD XD XD
sooooo funny! Thank you again :cheers:
UGHH!! wth i guess its our luck or it just doesnt wanna work for us lol! i am not a computer geek, (which i wish i was!) so sadly I dont know what problem, oh well i guess i ll have to stick with my avatar!! :lol

and HAHAA!! i totally agreee!!! no man can be prefect, and if it seems like one is kinda close there is always a flaw no matter where it is!! BUT LOL!! Your actually making me wonder if he is good at math? haha it would be very funny if he was! BUT thats one reason why JUNKI is admired and loved so much! He doesnt just have the looks and rely on his looks to make him succeed! He gots so many other talents which no one would expect untell they get to know him!! :cheers: i am happy that he can do all thing great talents!! it will make it easier for him as an actor! hehehe imagine he plays a dance teacher in a drama!! XD hahahaa

and NO PROBLEM!!! if i find more interesting and funny vids if you dont mind i ll share them with you, i usually dont like keeping "good" things to my self!! XD LOL!! THAT taiwanese vid made was too funny!! haha XD! he sure got some guts for lil pretty thing like him! :lol

oh!! look what i found! have u ever seen it?,..its junki's first audition, well the audition where he finally made it.. awww he was soo young and still cute!! ..and aww its sad you can tell he was poor and ...lol that whole set of hair! XD ... he worked hard to get to where he is now!!! :cheers: (but his real beauty was revealed when he got into the spot light finally!! XD

and this is his prime time!! they sure liked using him! XD...its funny how he thought those time were the worst lol! he really didnt like being used as a pretty boy! ..but man it sure entertained others!! :w00t:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 20th, '10, 08:22

this was a pic in magizine......no wonder why he got so skinny! he sweats so much!! lol!!! i think this is one of his cutest/hottest look hes ever had!! and its too sad it didnt last since couple days after they chopped the hair off! lol... i swear i love when he wears eye liner!! XD its sooo nice on him!!!! :w00t:
Attachments
062010_KEJ_009.jpg
062010_KEJ_009.jpg (46.54 KiB) Viewed 5985 times

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 20th, '10, 10:03

4everU wrote:UGHH!! wth i guess its our luck or it just doesnt wanna work for us lol! i am not a computer geek, (which i wish i was!) so sadly I dont know what problem, oh well i guess i ll have to stick with my avatar!! :lol
I'm quite stubborn and I will work this out :crazy:
One day you will see my avatar... :P
4everU wrote: LOL!! Your actually making me wonder if he is good at math?
O my gosh no! I know math is hard XD XD
4everU wrote: hehehe imagine he plays a dance teacher in a drama!! XD hahahaa
After I've seen him dancing in Hero I wouldn't be surprised XD
4everU wrote:and NO PROBLEM!!! if i find more interesting and funny vids if you dont mind i ll share them with you, i usually dont like keeping "good" things to my self!! XD LOL!! THAT taiwanese vid made was too funny!! haha XD! he sure got some guts for lil pretty thing like him! :lol
That's so kind of you :notworthy:
And all those funny faces that he made when the other guy was talking about the food! XD XD XD hahaha, hilarious XD XD XD
4everU wrote:oh!! look what i found! have u ever seen it?,..its junki's first audition, well the audition where he finally made it.. awww he was soo young and still cute!! ..and aww its sad you can tell he was poor and ...lol that whole set of hair! XD ... he worked hard to get to where he is now!!! :cheers: (but his real beauty was revealed when he got into the spot light finally!! XD

omg... thanks to that vid now I finally know that he wasn't perfect.
poor thing, he surely suffered a lot at dent :cry:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 20th, '10, 13:59

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote:UGHH!! wth i guess its our luck or it just doesnt wanna work for us lol! i am not a computer geek, (which i wish i was!) so sadly I dont know what problem, oh well i guess i ll have to stick with my avatar!! :lol
4everU wrote:and NO PROBLEM!!! if i find more interesting and funny vids if you dont mind i ll share them with you, i usually dont like keeping "good" things to my self!! XD LOL!! THAT taiwanese vid made was too funny!! haha XD! he sure got some guts for lil pretty thing like him! :lol
And all those funny faces that he made when the other guy was talking about the food! XD XD XD hahaha, hilarious XD XD XD
4everU wrote:oh!! look what i found! have u ever seen it?,..its junki's first audition, well the audition where he finally made it.. awww he was soo young and still cute!! ..and aww its sad you can tell he was poor and ...lol that whole set of hair! XD ... he worked hard to get to where he is now!!! :cheers: (but his real beauty was revealed when he got into the spot light finally!! XD

YAY!! GOOD LUCK TOO THAT!! HAHA :cheers: hopefully you get it to show lol!! i am hoping mine will one day!! :D

and LOL! MATH I HATE IT!!!!! I suck at math my self! hahah and plus you know usually asians tend to be pretty good at it..hmmmm...we will never know lol! unless he one day says it him self! hahaha :lol

ME LIKEEEEEE WHEN JUNKI DANCES!! XD :w00t: ..he can make him self look stupidly cute /adorable, or sexy/hot.

AND your welcome for the vids! and yea lol...I am sure they told him "buddy you got no time for braces, we gotta staighen out those theeth right now!" but honestly when i first saw junki and ofcourse that beautiful smile of his, I new he had to have gotten some his teeth done, cuz usuallly no one teeth is soo perfect, but its good he got it done. they actually werent that bad, but man i wonder how they fix them? is it one time thing? like do they get done instantly or is it a process where over at least months the teeth get straight, i heard they have some kind of thing like that :unsure: ....but one thing i was always worried about was "plastic surgery!" so many people used to say he definately had some surgery done and i believed it since iwas like this guy is like WOW! so i am sure there is no way he's this good looking without anything done to his face! lol..but as i got to know more about him and saw old vids and pics, and other stuff, i was like wait, YAY! he's a NATURAL!! :cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub: ....i cant call someone good looking if they have had surgery, i kno that might sound mean :-( , but its cuz its not their true image. :whistling:

OH hey! have u ever seen this very old movie of his,well i guess its like his first short film? i never seen it.. but i am watching it now... XD and omg his hair!! hahaha and omg! its his teeth before they were fixed!! :w00t: hehehe...i think this story somewhat shows the story of his life! i mean he didnt finish college and was like kicked out from home/ he had an big arguement with his dad ( parents).

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 20th, '10, 15:26

4everU wrote:
.Silent. wrote:

YAY!! GOOD LUCK TOO THAT!! HAHA :cheers: hopefully you get it to show lol!! i am hoping mine will one day!! :D

and LOL! MATH I HATE IT!!!!! I suck at math my self! hahah and plus you know usually asians tend to be pretty good at it..hmmmm...we will never know lol! unless he one day says it him self! hahaha :lol

ME LIKEEEEEE WHEN JUNKI DANCES!! XD :w00t: ..he can make him self look stupidly cute /adorable, or sexy/hot.

AND your welcome for the vids! and yea lol...I am sure they told him "buddy you got no time for braces, we gotta staighen out those theeth right now!" but honestly when i first saw junki and ofcourse that beautiful smile of his, I new he had to have gotten some his teeth done, cuz usuallly no one teeth is soo perfect, but its good he got it done. they actually werent that bad, but man i wonder how they fix them? is it one time thing? like do they get done instantly or is it a process where over at least months the teeth get straight, i heard they have some kind of thing like that :unsure: ....but one thing i was always worried about was "plastic surgery!" so many people used to say he definately had some surgery done and i believed it since iwas like this guy is like WOW! so i am sure there is no way he's this good looking without anything done to his face! lol..but as i got to know more about him and saw old vids and pics, and other stuff, i was like wait, YAY! he's a NATURAL!! :cheers: :cheers: :wub: :wub: ....i cant call someone good looking if they have had surgery, i kno that might sound mean :-( , but its cuz its not their true image. :whistling:

OH hey! have u ever seen this very old drama?/movie? of his,well i guess its like his first short film? i never seen it.. but i am watching it now... Its REALLY GOOD!!! JUNKI looks so cute, but his hair!! hahaha and omg! its his teeth before they were fixed!! but other wise he looks exactly the same just skinner. :w00t: hehehe...i think this story somewhat shows the story of his life! i mean he didnt finish college and was like kicked out from home/ he had an big arguement with his dad ( parents).

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 21st, '10, 10:08

4everU wrote: and LOL! MATH I HATE IT!!!!! I suck at math my self! hahah and plus you know usually asians tend to be pretty good at it..hmmmm...we will never know lol! unless he one day says it him self! hahaha :lol
Naaah, he won't admit that XD
4everU wrote:I am sure they told him "buddy you got no time for braces, we gotta staighen out those theeth right now!" but honestly when i first saw junki and ofcourse that beautiful smile of his, I new he had to have gotten some his teeth done, cuz usuallly no one teeth is soo perfect, but its good he got it done. they actually werent that bad, but man i wonder how they fix them? is it one time thing? like do they get done instantly or is it a process where over at least months the teeth get straight, i heard they have some kind of thing like that :unsure: ....
This " right now" scares me... what comes to my mind is another way. well, more drastic I would say. they could just get him implants... I think they did something like that to this guy who played Min Gi in TBDW. One episode he had his own not very straight teeth and then in another he had already nice straight white teeth.
And after some research I've counted that Junki might have roughly about six months to do sth with his teeth between Flying Boys and King and the Clown XD
Gosh I'm sooo mean XD
4everU wrote:OH hey! have u ever seen this very old movie of his,well i guess its like his first short film? i never seen it.. but i am watching it now... XD and omg his hair!! hahaha and omg! its his teeth before they were fixed!! :w00t:

Actually, I was never really interested in this old episode of drama city.
Dunno why but I was sure that he was very VERY young in it.
And I don't know why I thought it was older not from 2004... :scratch: :scratch:
However... BUT because you recommended it I've watched it yesterday late at night XD
I liked it. It's certainly not a blockbuster :lol but it was funny and Junki was really good in it. Of course he HAD to cry in it, which I personally don't like because I generally don't like when he cries but well...
4everU wrote: hehehe...i think this story somewhat shows the story of his life! i mean he didnt finish college and was like kicked out from home/ he had an big arguement with his dad ( parents).
Are you really referring to his real life or I just misunderstood something? :unsure:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 21st, '10, 17:58

I've found sth like this while looking for something totally different..

According Allkpop, actor / army Lee Jun Ki belong with actor Joo Ji Hoon are playing lead roles in musical production “Voyage of Life”

The musical will be co-produced by the Ministry of National Defense and Korea Musical Theatre Association to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War. and will release from August 21 – 29th at the National Theater of Korea
Do you know something about that? :unsure:

And hey! hey! I've noticed that you finished Hero! Congrats!
And now! Do you know what I meant with ep 12 and Fly, daddy, fly? :lol

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:09

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: and LOL! MATH I HATE IT!!!!! I suck at math my self! hahah and plus you know usually asians tend to be pretty good at it..hmmmm...we will never know lol! unless he one day says it him self! hahaha :lol
Naaah, he won't admit that XD
4everU wrote:I am sure they told him "buddy you got no time for braces, we gotta staighen out those theeth right now!" but honestly when i first saw junki and ofcourse that beautiful smile of his, I new he had to have gotten some his teeth done, cuz usuallly no one teeth is soo perfect, but its good he got it done. they actually werent that bad, but man i wonder how they fix them? is it one time thing? like do they get done instantly or is it a process where over at least months the teeth get straight, i heard they have some kind of thing like that :unsure: ....
This " right now" scares me... what comes to my mind is another way. well, more drastic I would say. they could just get him implants... I think they did something like that to this guy who played Min Gi in TBDW. One episode he had his own not very straight teeth and then in another he had already nice straight white teeth.
And after some research I've counted that Junki might have roughly about six months to do sth with his teeth between Flying Boys and King and the Clown XD
Gosh I'm sooo mean XD
4everU wrote:OH hey! have u ever seen this very old movie of his,well i guess its like his first short film? i never seen it.. but i am watching it now... XD and omg his hair!! hahaha and omg! its his teeth before they were fixed!! :w00t:

Actually, I was never really interested in this old episode of drama city.
Dunno why but I was sure that he was very VERY young in it.
And I don't know why I thought it was older not from 2004... :scratch: :scratch:
However... BUT because you recommended it I've watched it yesterday late at night XD
I liked it. It's certainly not a blockbuster :lol but it was funny and Junki was really good in it. Of course he HAD to cry in it, which I personally don't like because I generally don't like when he cries but well...
4everU wrote: hehehe...i think this story somewhat shows the story of his life! i mean he didnt finish college and was like kicked out from home/ he had an big arguement with his dad ( parents).
Are you really referring to his real life or I just misunderstood something? :unsure:
LOL!! AWWW!! junki's teeth werent that bad, but i am sure they did something within those months to fix it, well what ever it is they did great job!! XD but lol i actually found his normal teeth cute!!! XD hhaha and lol!! that drama/movie..i had seen clips so many times and i knew it was junki but never wanted to watch it untill two days ago i was like wth, let me see how this is, then when i watched it was like awww! its likea cute little film!and junki's character was too adorable hahaha! XD ..

and awww u dont like when junki crying? why? lol.... :-( ...i doo..well i dont sometimes cuz i tend to cry with him, and makes me sad, but i dont mind him crying. i like seening when a guy cries too..

and when i said it similiar to his life, i ment in real life. especially the part about his father and him and his passion and his education and him being poor.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:13

.Silent. wrote:I've found sth like this while looking for something totally different..

According Allkpop, actor / army Lee Jun Ki belong with actor Joo Ji Hoon are playing lead roles in musical production “Voyage of Life”

The musical will be co-produced by the Ministry of National Defense and Korea Musical Theatre Association to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War. and will release from August 21 – 29th at the National Theater of Korea
Do you know something about that? :unsure:

And hey! hey! I've noticed that you finished Hero! Congrats!
And now! Do you know what I meant with ep 12 and Fly, daddy, fly? :lol

OH!! YEA!! XD i saww this like last week! i assumed u already might have known! i was like yay!! some acting for them!! :cheers: ...it already took place and i heard junki did very well despite being very nervous since he wasnt in his usual position for acting. i wish i could see the whole thing! :( but i dont know where..

and lol yea!! ME FINISHED!! XD and i loved it!! but omg lol...i dont think i caught onto it, my computer was freezing through ep 12 so i was getting pissed, so i was like hurrying for it to be over, so i missed it! ERRRR...i am gonna watch 12 over again! lol and see if i get it!

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 22nd, '10, 08:32

Do not tell me it is this musical that we were talking about few posts earlier.
If so, it means it was already out few weeks ago or sth like that and they wrote here "from August 21 – 29th" WTH... :crazy:

dunno what to think about it :scratch:

Do not need to watch the whole episode only first ten minutes or so :lol

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 22nd, '10, 09:44

4everU wrote: LOL!! AWWW!! junki's teeth werent that bad, but i am sure they did something within those months to fix it, well what ever it is they did great job!! XD but lol i actually found his normal teeth cute!!! XD hhaha and lol!! that drama/movie..i had seen clips so many times and i knew it was junki but never wanted to watch it untill two days ago i was like wth, let me see how this is, then when i watched it was like awww! its likea cute little film!and junki's character was too adorable hahaha! XD ..

and awww u dont like when junki crying? why? lol.... :-( ...i doo..well i dont sometimes cuz i tend to cry with him, and makes me sad, but i dont mind him crying. i like seening when a guy cries too..

and when i said it similiar to his life, i ment in real life. especially the part about his father and him and his passion and his education and him being poor.
They weren't that bad but still weren't that good to do only small changes...
U know that the third tooth is fang right? Junki's fang isn't normal...
Oh, well, I don't know, maybe asian teeth got quite different shape... OK, I will stop talking about his teeth. I'm not a dentist! XD XD
Yeah, I didn't want to see it too :lol but when u just gave here link to it I was like " oh well, means I have to watch it" XD
And I do not regret :D

Yep, I don't like when he cries. I KNOW that in some specific moments in dramas it is unavoidable but still it makes me feel uneasy :roll

Hmmm... I've never paid big attention to his personal life but as far as I know he finished something on university. Didn't know he had some problems with that. :unsure:

.Silent.

Post by .Silent. » Aug 22nd, '10, 10:01

Awww... :crazy: I've found A LOT about this musical on youtube!
And it is said there that it was aired from August 5th not 21th!
So it was certainly this musical that we were talking about earlier :roll

Here is an interview with Junki, unfortunately without eng subs :cry:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Aug 23rd, '10, 05:34

.Silent. wrote:
4everU wrote: LOL!! AWWW!! junki's teeth werent that bad, but i am sure they did something within those months to fix it, well what ever it is they did great job!! XD but lol i actually found his normal teeth cute!!! XD hhaha and lol!! that drama/movie..i had seen clips so many times and i knew it was junki but never wanted to watch it untill two days ago i was like wth, let me see how this is, then when i watched it was like awww! its likea cute little film!and junki's character was too adorable hahaha! XD ..

They weren't that bad but still weren't that good to do only small changes...
U know that the third tooth is fang right? Junki's fang isn't normal...
Oh, well, I don't know, maybe asian teeth got quite different shape... OK, I will stop talking about his teeth. I'm not a dentist! XD XD
Yeah, I didn't want to see it too :lol but when u just gave here link to it I was like " oh well, means I have to watch it" XD
And I do not regret :D

Yep, I don't like when he cries. I KNOW that in some specific moments in dramas it is unavoidable but still it makes me feel uneasy :roll

Hmmm... I've never paid big attention to his personal life but as far as I know he finished something on university. Didn't know he had some problems with that. :unsure:

ahahhaha lol yea it his teeth! XD as long as they are good for him! its all good! :cheers:

and awww lol! haha i dont mind when he cries :)... but i understand what u saying too! lol

and omg u dont know about his personal life!! he's practically known for it and is a reason why he's so famous... u must watch his intervie of his! it will show u alittle about it! its reason why he's my favorite actor! :) he's very deserving and hard working! :-)

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 31SXHD46f7