Directed by Hong Seok-goo (홍석구)
Screenplay by In Eun-ah (인은아)
Cast:
Moon Geun Young as Wi Mae Ri
Jang Geun Suk as Kang Moo Kyul
Kim Jae Wook as Byun Jung In
Kim Hyo Jin as Seo Joon
Moon Jung Hee
Park Joon Gyu as Jung Suk (Jung In's father)
Park Sang Myun as Wi Dae Han (Mae Ri's father)
Lee Ah Hyun as Kam So Young (Moo Kyul's mother)
Lee Sun Ho
Kim Min Gyu (김민규)
Geum Ho Suk (금호석)
Park Chul Hyun (박철현)
Shim Yi Young (심이영)
Kim Hae Rim (김해림) as Ji Hye
Lee Eun as So Ra

Broadcast: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Started: November 8
Ended: December 28
Time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

You can read the manhwa: right here, in Korean though

It has been subbed by WithS2.

WithS2 Marry me, Marry! page
Last edited by Orion1986 on Jan 14th, '11, 00:42, edited 30 times in total.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 13th, '10, 15:23

That's a lovely lady. The one on the left ain't bad either. :P Ok ok, I'll play nice.

Well, I did read the manhwa and it was typical shoujo, but it does have potential for something more serious.
I didn't get the double marriage thing though.
Then again, I can't read korean. XD I really want to see the full cast.
Who will they cast as the dad and more importantly, who will be the pretty boy. Please let him, at least, be a man.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 15:44

It's a shoujo, I don't think they will cast anyone who has any hint of the facial hair.
There is an abundance of idols.
They will try to make this as sweet, angsty, tension-raising and cheezy as it gets.
Still, I do have hope in Ms. Moon :mrgreen:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 13th, '10, 16:17

OMG you used that hideous belly pic where oppa looks so fat!! :twisted:

Shouldn't they cast a guy, slightly taller than 180.4 with a perfect face and short light brown hair?! Hehe I hope it'll be someone to look at

This series will be a blast. I'll make sure to have a good amount of drinks ready for it :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 16:40

I did it on purpose, oppa looks so potato-like here... Heh...

180.5 would be unbearable, JKS will give up any intentions of making this drama.
Still, nothing new except for Ms. Moon accepting the part.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 13th, '10, 16:48

Oh man, please get some 184+ handsome guy. Someone who will really make the hippie look like crap. Although, he don't need much help with that lately.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 17:46

I'm afraid that will be another YAB, but with different plot (slightly).

I really want to see some handsome, cool GUY in the other role. I wouldn't mind Jae Hee here.

On the happy note: The Table and Jung Yonghwa are supposed to be in one winter drama (2011).

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 13th, '10, 18:20

Both? In the same drama? Ok, as lovely as that sounds, how the heck would that work? Unless it's about 2 androids or something.
Ahahaa. I mean, YongHwa isn't a kick ass actor either. Him AND the Table in one series? A bit too much. I'm still glad though. Yong Hwaaaa! :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 19:04

Yeah, he was pretty stiff as a ... co... umm... coat hanger in YAB. Still, cute as a button (from that coat).

But with the drama, I still see no way how The Princess can make a movie.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 13th, '10, 19:18

Ah.

Well here's to JKS' long awaited come back, and here's to our collective sanity, or maybe just mine, taking another blow because of the belly picture.
... FORGET HIM! I've got City Hunter in the making. I'm too happy to care at what JKS looks like... Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho. Lee Min Ho!!!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 19:27

Ah, Jana, I have a notion that, although I didn't like the manga, they can make a funny series out of it. Plus
let's make Minho sleazy womanizer! Please, please!!

This thread is for future oppa!! Kyaaa!!

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 13th, '10, 19:36

:lol finally there is a thread for it now?
I see some fun times in its future
:whistling:

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 13th, '10, 19:40

Oh opppa. I'm so excited. Kya.
Yesh sleazy womanizer? Man, that would be an awesomely different role for him ne? And I've read the plot for it, and it's so cool and different from BOF and PT, that hey I'm glad at least one of the two Korean actors that I got interested in is actually trying to become serious, ne?
But honestly, in spite of everything that has happened recently, I'm still looking forward to this drama. And the chance to say
He's got a crappy off-screen life, but on-screen he is still blowing people's minds away
Because if I do get the chance to say it, I'll respect him forever and
then I'll let go of whatever womanly fantasies I've had for him because I would have resigned to the fact that off-screen he wants to be prettier than me.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 13th, '10, 19:47

You're way too forgiving, dear. But we love you for that.
You just put some sugar on top of our bitterness.

Yes Issy, I hope it will be fun, the plot like this is actually like a grain for my quern-stones, ahahahaa!!

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Sep 15th, '10, 21:28

hope he have better look in this one since I hate to see him now >__>

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 15th, '10, 21:50

Yes, because in the drama he will be dressed by others, and not by himself. He will have the script, and not his ego-speaking.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 15th, '10, 22:25

And he'd better do his job right.

I may hate him as a person, but I haven't found fault with him as an actor yet. So still will watch this for whatever he brings to the table

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 15th, '10, 23:12

His acting is good, but he needs to improve it. If he keeps doing good works and has good performances, I'll keep watching, even if I'm no longer such a big fan.

Also, The Chaos, I'm well on my way to having a crush on Ji Hwan so it's always nice to see your avatar and signature. :heart:

I really do look forward to Mary Stayed Out All Night. Not because of the Gaysha, but because of the leading lady.
Somehow, it gets me thinking that if a serious actress like her chose it, it might not be as "shoujo" and shallow as I fear.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Sep 16th, '10, 05:03

Orion1986 wrote: Also, The Chaos, I'm well on my way to having a crush on Ji Hwan so it's always nice to see your avatar and signature. :heart:

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 16th, '10, 09:48

I haven't watched anything by the serious leading lady... And I think I've mentioned it before but I find it really hard to feel any serious warmth to the leading lady. I mean, I don't hate them, but I usually forget about them after the show... Maybe I'm just shallow?

Though I at least can look forward that this might actually be something good right?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 16th, '10, 10:32

I don't think the thought about "improving" his acting is still in his head. He really needs it, but he doesn't care. he's the "Most Awesome of all the Awesomenes of the Whole Asia".

But I really want to see Moon Geunyoung, she was great in sweet comedies like My Little Bride or Innocent Steps, she was good in Painter in The Wind, that is why I'm anticipating.
I'm just afraid that after her playing on the stages now, she will be in a totally different class than JKS. Because appearing in a play on the stage just makes a different actor.

Still, if the first two eps don't capture my attention, I will not bother to continue.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 20th, '10, 19:22

The date for the drama has been disclosed: November 8th.
And there is also Facebook group (or whatever it's that called):
Hope it works for those who have account^^.
This is how our beautiful, kkotminam indie hippie sissy hero will look:
It's on the right. And please pay attention to the jewelry:
The other, Mr. Perfect-I-Have-Absolutely-Everything-Including-Brain guy:
Judging by the haircut, only The Table is suitable for the role, meheheee...

And for those who can speak Vietnamese:
A forum with some goodies and funny Miss Moon avatars
OK, don't bother, pics are the same in every language^^

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 02:26

Almost forgot to take a break from the fangirl screaming and post this here as well.

Kim Jae Wook joins "Mary Stayed Out All Night"

Forget The Table. We have Jae Wook on board. Oh man... Keun Suk will have to fight like hell to overshadow this wonderful man.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 21st, '10, 02:30

Kim Jae Wook is the half-japanese guy in Coffee Prince right??? Or something anyway. Man JKS will have to fight like a whole darn lot.

WELL NOW I'M DEFINITELY ON BOARD THIS DRAMA.

November 8.

Man a lot of great things happening on November for me, eh? Hahahahahahah
Too bad it's not because of Keun Suk that I'm really excited for in this drama. HAAAAY

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 02:35

Well, to put it this way, he's got his work cut out for him. He's gonna have to be pretty amazing for the audience to find him more charming and desirable than that walking orgy of all things awesome, Jae Wook.
We have two very good (and more serious than Keun Suk) actors here so he'll have to do pretty well to impress. Or the others will have to suck and seeing how Jae Wook seems to be getting better and better, I think not.
Don't know about the lady since I haven't seen anything she's in, but I hear very very good words. Both her and Jae Wook are becoming very good very fast. They're going at lightning speed and Keun Suk better keep up.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 10:30

Now this has made my day!!
Keunsuk will cry again!!
I am sooo watching this, Jaewook and Geunyoung in one drama!! Ah, yes, Princess too. Let her fall for the Perfect Guy, please, please, pretty pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzz!!

But you know...**leer** Jaewook learned something during his last drama, and Princess knows how to pout and show her S-line. If she thinks she will be any match even for Jaewook, omgs... seeing her tumbling down...**leer**

Don't believe we will witness any actors' abilities duel.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:05

Unfortunately for Keun Suk, I also think Jae Wook is just going to overshadow him completely. Unless, of course, he's asked to tone it down so that the leading guy will look better.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:10

Not after what he done in Bad Guy. (but still, he learned there a lot, his own words!).
Sorry to say that, but Keunsuk didn't have that toned and complicated role as Jaewook up to this day.
If they will force him to tone down and they give him less time screen, I think it will be only for his own benefit. Fangirls may go kyaaa all over, but noonas won't.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:13

Agreed. If you just wanted a handsome man, plenty of them around who can't act to overshadow the Gaysha.
But for them to choose Jae Wook, I'm guessing/hoping that they do want someone talented and will use him 100%.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:17

Still, it's shoujo. I don't think any serious actor would perform at 100% of his abilities. Not that I have something against shoujo, but... you know.
For Jaewook it will be a stroll in the park, this drama. For Miss Moon as well. It will be keunsuk that has to prove something. That is why he may overact or underact. If you get my drift.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:20

Well, look, he's done it once so if the mindset hasn't change, he can do it again. He acted opposite Kim Myung Min, for crying out loud. And he looked very good too.
If he goes back to being an actor and doesn't think about whether his hair looks nice more than he does about how well his performance is going, then he'll do fine.
He was good enough for Myung Min so if nothing changed in his acting, then he should be ok. But seeing how he's changed his behavior lately, one has doubts, of course.
Does he still give his best for his performance, or did the fame make it more important that fangirls will swoon rather than serious audiences waiting for a job well done?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:28

OK, in BV he wasn't bad, but he wasn't a match for Kim Myung Min either.
And his performance in YAB was waaaaay weaker that that. And here we have not some serious drama, but a fluffy one (OK, don't get me any crap about showing how beautiful we are, how we should love people for who they trully are not their status or education, bleh). I think his aim will be to keep those eels close, and get new ones.
And that creeps me out...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:33

That's what worries me as well. Like you say, he wasn't a match for Myung Min (hell, how could he be?), but he looked ok. He was good. Not awesome, but good.
But he got hell from the fangirls for that series. Because he looked like a man and acted like one. He was bad in YAB. Just very shallow performance. Fangirl material.

Which is ok since it was a comedy and about idols and all, but fangirls liked it. And if he still cares only about pleasing them, he could drop his skill level to match their taste.
And THAT'S when I'll push the final nail in the coffin of my admiration for him. The minute his acting suffers for the sake of money and fame. That, I won't forgive. Never.

csillibilli112

Post by csillibilli112 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:37

hmm I dont found this dorama... please help me, who can I wach?or torrent :P.... tnx XXX

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:39

This isn't out yet. It begins airing in November. You could have easily figured that out with a simple search.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:42

I couldn't say that better. Fangirls call his performance in YAB "awesome", but since most of us saw how AWESOME really looks like, he wasn't. It was bad. He just pleased the right demographic and knew (and better Hong sisters and stylists) how to use all this to his advantage. He will repeat his role on the level of material: another singing boy with dark past, no past or forgotten past. Nothing more. I don't know why he's happy about it. It will lead him to nowhere on the actors level. He now stands exactly in the same place as year ago. Worse: he even moved backward.

In BV times his looks was hated by abnormal netizens. We encountered them, we know they like to do and write weird stuff, and stupid celebs take it to their hearts and cry as pansies! I said it in November last year somewhere else: he won't break out from Taekyung image for the next year. Pray to me cause I'm a holy oracle.

I don't want to bash his acting all the time, I want to say he was on OK level like in BV. He was OK, not outstanding, not great, but OK. I don't see even OK with this drama.
I will watch it now only for Miss Moon and Jaewook^^

Please, first post, first post!!
I changed also the poster.
So we have two ladies on it, no place for a man yet.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 12:47

Look, Keun Suk made this character out to be awesome, but how the hell does he expect anyone but fangirls to believe his crap anymore?
All I say is, this is his chance to show fans (NOT fangirls) that he can still act and is willing to improve. If he doesn't show that, bye bye.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:53

Exacly, let's patiently wait what he will do in the first episode. And hopefully he won't "joke" again while we are all waiting.
He just lost everything in my eyes in his personality department, but he can be a jerk and a nice actor in the same time (vide: Jack Nicholson, OK, maybe too heavy comparison...). If he fails also in the second one...

gensigayo

Post by gensigayo » Sep 21st, '10, 12:57

how many episode to be air?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 12:59

TBA=To Be Announced.

gensigayo

Post by gensigayo » Sep 21st, '10, 13:02

hi ethleen i have a message for you under KIM NM GIL THREAD...thanks:-))

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 13:20

Replied in there.

Issy, where are you??

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 21st, '10, 13:29

Ethlenn wrote:Replied in there.

Issy, where are you??
raises hand, here :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 13:34

Ah, good to see you, love^^

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Sep 21st, '10, 13:41

:x

They just had to use Kim Jae Wook as bait to make me want to watch this. Now I'm stuck excited and emotionally confused waiting for this drama. :cry:

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 21st, '10, 13:46

darynrose wrote::x

They just had to use Kim Jae Wook as bait to make me want to watch this. Now I'm stuck excited and emotionally confused waiting for this drama. :cry:
i know the feeling. exact same ones for me too. i seriously wanted to give this one a miss but for some reasons i am actually excited now. :P
E-chan, thanks alot darling. i try to be more visible from now on. :mrgreen:
ps. when does it air? sorry to lazy to check

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 13:51

Daryn, wuv!!!

See, they did it in purpose, they have The Princess for Korean/Japanese fangirls, and Jae Wook for normal fans.
BTW. Jo In Sung was mentioned in the last Section TV, when the show focused on Ko Hyun Jung^^ I uploaded the episode on MU, and the link is somewhere in JKS thread.

Issy: November 8th.

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Sep 21st, '10, 13:57

Ack... I missed tht? *goes to search for the link*

=== Edit ===

*She found it and eagerly waiting for download to complete*

Jo In Sung eyes raving and ranting to come. Yay!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 14:06

It's really short, really. But he's so cute^^

This episode was also good cause JKS taught us how to seat and act like a lady...

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Sep 21st, '10, 14:08

Eeekkkk....

I need to make sure my fast forward button work then. :P

csillibilli112

Post by csillibilli112 » Sep 21st, '10, 18:12

Orion1986 wrote:This isn't out yet. It begins airing in November. You could have easily figured that out with a simple search.
:whistling: tnx Xd and sorry :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 19:11

So we have a full month ahead, and like 2-3 weeks before the first pics start to leak out. Or maybe they will start to shoot it earlier so JKS can wear some deep V-necked shirts? Anyway, no official part on the website yet, but I checked yesterday, today I ruined my day and did nuffing. Forgive me.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 20:53

Orion1986 wrote:Oh man, please get some 184+ handsome guy. Someone who will really make the hippie look like crap. Although, he don't need much help with that lately.
Orion, The Great Oracle... May I offer something to please you? :notworthy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '10, 01:35

You can offer me a virg... scratch that. Just bring me Ji Hwan. At least one of us should know what they're doing.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 22nd, '10, 03:07

Now that my sweet Jae Wook is aboard this drama I will be checking. He is going to run with this unless they do something underhanded with him. But he is too solid now for smart alecs to undermine him.

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '10, 04:18

I'm constantly resisting the urge to call him our Wookie. :rofl: That name's taken and said "people" are nothing close to attractive. Although they could b*tch slap you to another solar system with their pinky.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 11:10

Hehe... true. Wookie somehow doesn't apply to his face...

I read that November 11 will be the premiere, that would mean they changed the timeslot. Have to check again.
Or someone else, I developed lazyness lately...

djinni

Post by djinni » Sep 22nd, '10, 11:31

Ethlenn wrote:Or maybe they will start to shoot it earlier so JKS can wear some deep V-necked shirts?
i seriously just rolled on the floor when i read that! hilarious

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 22nd, '10, 12:30

November 11?

Hmmm. I'm scared for him.
Because even though I think I've given up, I still feel really sorry for JKS. I mean, it's hard to let go of such emotional investment so easily you know... especially for me. It's really annoying that even now I feel really bad for him because of what everyone is saying :( I mean, I agree with them, I just wish they weren't true, you know?
I have a day-dream about this...
that he'd be awesome in it. That JKS would be great in this and then I promise that I would no longer care about his personality because he's going to be my jerk-favorite-actor. I'd follow his works but no longer his lifestyle to save from disappointment...
Anyway when it comes to the drama, when November 11 comes along, I'd probably stop following this thread because I want to wait until I've downloaded every episode and had the subs released before watching it, and then after each and every episode I'll write a review... and then when everything is said and done, I'd post it here, free from the influences of others...

So you know... I would be able to fully say with confidence that I really gave JKS a chance. :)

Can't wait for it though. Hahahaha

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 16:48

Ah, Jana, don't!! You know us, we don't force our opinions on anybody, we don't take the crap from anybody either!
Come here and comment. I won't probably download this drama, so I will be watching it on viikii, you can too^^
So as much as I am sure that Jaewook will make a minced meat out of Keunsuk in that drama, that wouldn't mean I forbid anyone from expressing the "kyaaa".

Oh godss, I said that...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '10, 17:04

Heck, there'll be lots of kyaaing from me. Just not over Keun Suk. :rofl: But how can one seperate kyaaing and Jae Wook? You just can't.

Issy

Post by Issy » Sep 22nd, '10, 17:14

Orion1986 wrote:Heck, there'll be lots of kyaaing from me. Just not over Keun Suk. :rofl: But how can one seperate kyaaing and Jae Wook? You just can't.
and from me :mrgreen: eventhough this would be the first time i see him in a drama but from pictures and Bad Guy's screen caps that i have seen of him, he did make me kyaa over him for sure :mrgreen:

@Jana. listen your ate E-chan :P it would be so fun watching it together. this would be our first drama when all gang members watching.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 22nd, '10, 17:35

Awww, hahahaha

But I wanted to be all impartial and not be influenced by anyone and... and... and....

What the heck count me in, I'll watch it with you guys! Hahahahaha, I'll give the buggy vikii (for me anyway) a try. :)

I could never say no to you guys :)

darynrose

Post by darynrose » Sep 22nd, '10, 17:45

*Raise hand*

Count me in. :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 18:10

So, all the gang will be watching our first drama altogether!
Bring the soju!!
Or juice!!

Cause I'm not sure I can handle it without some alcohol. Surely it would be funnier.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 22nd, '10, 18:21

Don't worry, dear. I'll keep you company, guess i'll need the booze, too :D

Will be nice watching the series with all of you ladies! Guess this series will be subbed on viikii the day it airs, Something positive from the hype =)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 18:24

I had especially you in mind, dear, and Aility. Oh, Daryn perhaps will drink with us too!!
Cause the rest is... well pityful...

They can drink juice, yess... or Earl Grey...

And the hype will help, yesss...

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 22nd, '10, 18:29

I'd like a nice cold drink of chocolate, if it's not too much ask. Hahahahaha

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 18:31

With whipped cream, love?

You got that one! :thumright:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 22nd, '10, 19:01

Not the whipped cream again... *too late/already in the fantasy*

I'll have a nice warm forest fruit tea with sugar and milk please.
So fun that we'll be watching this together! Some drunk, some sober. :P

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 22nd, '10, 19:22

May I come please??

And how and when will you watch. Mostly I watch on TV but it will be ages before it gets here.

Musoju or Dramacrazy maybe?

Peg

Maybe ginseng tea or vino.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 22nd, '10, 19:26

Mysoju is forbidden!

We're watching everything on Viikii^^

Join us, the more the merrier! Especially with vino^^ :cheers:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Sep 23rd, '10, 00:59

Ok. See you then.

Why not Mysoju?. I have no idea about viiki. What is the link please.

Peg

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 23rd, '10, 02:25

Viikii

If the series is such that your browser won't play it right away (like Playful Kiss), you'll need to download a plugin that will enable it. It's light, it's safe and works fine with me.

oturanx

Post by oturanx » Sep 23rd, '10, 03:32

Geun-Young & Geun-Suk pair!! I'm soooo looking forward to this drama!! :w00t: