Jang Geun Suk !!

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 10:39

Orion... **gently pulling her sleeve** Orion, are you breathing??

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 21st, '10, 11:59

I'm breathing. It was just such good news. :P

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Sep 21st, '10, 19:02

jaewookjaewookjaewook... :wub: :wub:

I screamed a little inside when i heard this. this drama has just been saved for me. I'll be watching this drama no matter what now- even if keunsuk dissapoints, jaewook can save it :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 21st, '10, 19:14

So you are more than welcome in this drama thread here, somewhere...

Yesss, now it's only him to save the XY combination in this drama...

winsett21

Post by winsett21 » Sep 23rd, '10, 15:37

From allkpop

Third lead cast member for “Mary Skipped the Curfew” revealed

As previously mentioned, ”Mary Skipped the Curfew” has three main protagonists. First and foremost, there is Moon Geun Young, who will play the role of Mary, a cheerful girl who will experience 100 days of virtual marriage with two men! Mary’s first suitor is an independent band’s lead vocalist, Kang Moo Kyul, which perfectly suits actor Jang Geun Suk, who recently played as a lead idol in “You’re Beautiful“. The other contender for Mary’s hand in marriage is entertainment agency CEO, Jung In, who is a Korean by blood, Japanese in mind, and American in style. Jung In will be played by Kim Jae Wook, a popular model who played the role of Hong Tae Sung in “Bad Guy“.

Kim Jae Wook stated, “Although Jung In’s corporation is perfect, he suffers from emotional instability. This humanity in this character appealed to me, and I’ll enliven the character in the drama”. He also noted, “Currently we are bombarded with news of our entertainment world, but Jung In has complete control over his corporation, and creates entrepreneurial luster in creating stars. Even as a guy, Jung In is very appealing.”

The first episode will air on November 11th, 2010.

(Ok, it should be Nov 8, 2010)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

screenshots from JAPAN FM DVD

'credits to shiro401' for everything ^_^

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 27th, '10, 02:32

This is completely off topic... but I kinda want to share to my Ates my current man-obsession. Hahahaha. Let's do a little pic-spam shall we??
Heehehehehehe :)

And here's more:
Ah, Jerry Yan.

*swoons*

Ever since I've started watching Down With Love, he's taken my mind off the disappointment that is JKS. Hehehehe, meh, I think I might just be slightly ready to move on? Maybe, maybe. But I really really really like Jerry Yan. Ever since Meteor Garden and Hot Shot :)

Now Down With Love?

Hahahahahah

Sorry, just had to tell you guys this. Hahahahahaha.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Sep 27th, '10, 03:33

A new guy. Wow. So I guess the Gaysha got kicked out of your fav group. Good :P

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 27th, '10, 03:49

Well I can't particularly swoon over JKS as he looks like now, and you can only swoon at old pictures for so long. At least with Jerry Yan, who is Taiwanese btw, he's actually got Down With Love (though that's been a while now... but it's only being released here at D-addicts recently) and plus he's been doing this for a while... He may not be one of the best actors out there... but hawt damn, for me he is swoon worthy... and plus he's not afraid to go all crazy during his dramas... and HE'S A NORMAL MAN!

Which is not even what I can say for JKS.
But still, I'm hoping... just not swooning anymore.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 27th, '10, 08:52

Hope dies last, my dear...

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 27th, '10, 08:56

For it is such a hard thing to kill.

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 29th, '10, 06:51

I just got another person interested in Korean dramas through You're Beautiful. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA. And this time it's a guy. First time I've got a guy into Korean dramas that's other than my brother. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I truly have the power!!

He wants all korean movies, and series that I've got to share. MWHAHAHAHA :)
Or maybe he just has a crush on me? MWYAHAHAHAHAH, I kid, I kid.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Sep 29th, '10, 13:55

Haha Jana dear, make him watch BOF - if he likes it he' either gay or has a crush on you :P

Good luck for the final exams!! Just a little more and you'll be free ;)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 29th, '10, 14:20

If he likes it - severe all contacts with him, burn all bridges behind, change address, phone number, start wearing glasses/lenses!! Be blonde!

janajee

Post by janajee » Sep 30th, '10, 10:45

Hahahahaha

Well I gave him Coffee Prince, cause he said the girl reminded him of Go Mi Nam. Hahahahaha, I think he seems to like girls pretending to be guys type of stories. Hahahah, was kind of funny.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 1st, '10, 01:01

Jerry Yan.

What can I say. Yes he was dishy in Meteor Garden. Yes I really liked him even tho he could not act. Yes I knew F4 was a made up group and none of them could act or really sing well.
And yes they had some kind of attraction which was really all manmade and perfectly packaged.
Afterward... there is no afterwards. At least not for Jerry Yan. He is a beautiful empty vessel. Vic has done at least one good drama I think. There is nothing else which is top notch.

Do I sound bitter. Well I wasted so much time there. Never more...Nevermore.
Last edited by Peggy on Oct 1st, '10, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.

janajee

Post by janajee » Oct 1st, '10, 02:26

Aww, maybe because you haven't watched Down With Love?

He made me fall way way way muchos in love because of that drama. He was awesome in it, and it was actually a much believable, though still very much fluffy, drama. It's becoming one of my favorites definitely. I'm enjoying it just as much as I enjoy You're Beautiful

Meteor Garden was old, and yeah I guess back then he was all like the table, but he has improved much with this drama. Really.

I feel like I'm defending an old friend, and in a way, maybe I am because I liked Meteor Garden, but I definitely like Down With Love so much more. :)

Xiang Yu Ping, the character he plays, is one of the most funniest and awww-inducing kyaaaa-ing character I've ever met.

I'm definitely fangirling. This is how I fangirl.

But I respect your opinion of course :)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 1st, '10, 03:09

janajee.

I respect you're feeling completely. I feel the same way over several hunks. I liked Meteor Garden by the way. Not the second one. I think I really got put off Jerry when I watched the hospital drama. He really was made of wood there.

I watched him in live concerts on TV and he is so frightened. He could hardly sing and was clearly trembling. I felt sorry for him and wanted them to stop and go to something else. I don't think he has a lot of self confidence.

Peg

janajee

Post by janajee » Oct 1st, '10, 03:46

Hahahaha :)

I didn't bother watching the second one either. It apparently was horribly done, and there was a lot of crying and pain. I have very little angst tolerance.

Aww, poor baby. I think I like him all the more after hear that. Hahahaha. I prefer not much self-confidence to too much over the top confidence *cough*the-man-woman-wannabe-gaysha-JKS*cough* that it becomes ridiculous.

His voice is nice, but it doesn't move mountains for me, but I watch him for the dramas and not for his singing ability actually. Hahahaha :)
Which annoys me so much when it comes with JKS. He's got all this talent bubbling up inside him, and yet he's wasting away doing idiotic things. Graaah.
At least Jerry knows what a man should look like, and follows through :)

Ojou_Belle

Post by Ojou_Belle » Oct 2nd, '10, 16:44

Ahhh! Jerry Yan!

Now here's someone worthy of me making some noise.

I find this guy very attractive..very manly.

Definitley swoon worthy...idk about his acting but heck

it's Jerry Yan! I just need to look at him! Eye Candy!

janajee

Post by janajee » Oct 2nd, '10, 17:02

Hahahaha, he is pretty much a stud, ain't he?

He's like most Taiwanese actors really. A little overacting if you ask me, but it hits just the right corny spots for me. Hahahaha, he has become one of my favorite must watch actors, especially after Down With Love. Well I actually haven't finished it yet, but I'm quite happy right where I'm at, at the moment.

He's been in the business for so long, and yet he hasn't fallen from grace... or fall for any kind of sparkle. Hahahaha, I'm just way way glad to have found someone that's swoon worthy :)

krynn

Post by krynn » Oct 2nd, '10, 17:50

I love Jerry Yan (not the meteor garden one) in Down with Love! He's really funny there. And his acting improved a lot. He's yummy! Haha!

As for Keun Suk, he's becoming prettier--disappointingly so. Look at his glittering scarf and double leggings--this outfit is something that I would want for myself (except for the scarf maybe)! Tsk tsk! I thought his purple outfit that sparked a controversy about his girly outfits would make him change. Disappointed again. *sigh*
Attachments
keun suk at taiwan.jpg
keun suk at taiwan.jpg (52.77 KiB) Viewed 3295 times

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 2nd, '10, 17:51

As far as I know I think that Jerry Yan is a decent fellow. He certainly has that chemistry that appeals. He is good looking and I suppose he still lives at home and he does support his family. So..a good fellow. The only other thing I have heard is that Lin Chi Ling was his girl friend. Not any more apparently. He would need a girl who would look after him rather than a model who also can't act.
I just wonder what he has for the future. He should take care of himself and never get any older looking. Mature a little and still take acting lessons maybe. I wish he had more self confidence.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 2nd, '10, 17:54

... Now, those are some lovely ladies in this picture...

Man... He's completely gone. This is a woman's outfit. It just is. 100%

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:00

I didn't recognise him ! I thought it was two girls and I didn't know either one.

That guy is lost in his own admiration of what he sees in the mirror. It's incredible.

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:02

:O :O :O
Honest to god, i thought who are these two ladies in the picture?
yepp, the man JKS is long gone. all my eyes are seeing is a woman. seriously speechless :|

krynn

Post by krynn » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:04

At least he hasn't started to wear skirts! That's the only consolation I can think of. Haha!

krynn

Post by krynn » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:19

Speaking of Jerry Yan, it reminded me of another Taiwanese hottie--Mike He! He's really handsome and a good actor to boot!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:19

There is one 100% guy who even in skirt looks manly.

Seriously, JKS, here's a website for you, consider this as my good mood now, before I start really bashing.

He's lost it. It's not kyaaa, it's not cute, it's astronomically stupid and painful to the eyes.

Godss, I'm not sure how I will ever go through the fiesta of this narcissism that he displays and probably will display in the drama.
They see me rollin' they hatin', girls on DB, Ori^^

krynn

Post by krynn » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:22

Ewan McGregor is Scottish and I guess that's one of the reasons he can pull it off. Hehe! It's like Scotsmen are born with the ability to wear kilts and still look manly! ;)

The website you posted just opened. You really crack me up Ethlenn! Breast augmentation! Good one! Haha!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:27

McGregor could pull of full glittering make up, but he had balls! Dammit, he would be man even in tutu.

Yes, as I see, that's the only one that keunsuk doesn't have and wants it sooo bad...

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 2nd, '10, 18:41

Ethlenn, the website you posted really cracked me up...yes that girl on the left could be a hottie with a little more chest :P

Can't wait to **** about the new drama. can't wait..

Ah and why's mc gregor in the sissy's thread? Wasn't prepared to see a man here :P :P

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 2nd, '10, 19:29

Well you should really see a Scottish Regiment in full march and you would know the magic of Scottish Kilts and how to wear them.
In WWI the Germans called the Scottish Highland soldiers 'the Ladies from Hell'

The Kilts are in tartans for the various clans and they are very heavy so that when a man wears one he has to have a real swing to his step to make the kilt sway in the movement. Very breathtakihng I assure you.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 2nd, '10, 19:45

arakira wrote:
Can't wait to **** about the new drama. can't wait..
Me too, ah me too!! :whistling:

Peggy, I saw a Scottish parade once^^ That was awesome!!

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 2nd, '10, 20:04

Ethlenn wrote: Peggy, I saw a Scottish parade once^^ That was awesome!!
Me too, ah me too!! :whistling:

We continental women have a thing for Scots, believe me :lol Personally I really love the accent though it's kinda hard to understand :wub:
Im' off for the night...wouldn't mind meeting a hawt guy in a kilt... haha as if that'd ever happen...

janajee

Post by janajee » Oct 2nd, '10, 20:34

Oh hey, sparkling sparkling scarf.

Was actually expecting something like that.

What the... is wrong with that man's sense of fashion, really? I mean, I know I'm pretty horrible at it but that is just... nasty.
I made the right choice... I totally made the right choice

never2muchcoffee

Post by never2muchcoffee » Oct 3rd, '10, 00:02

Oh wow, I finally found more women who understand and share my appreciation for men in kilts!
Well, Scotsman clad in kilt,
left the bar one evenin' fair.
And one could tell by how he walked,
that he'd drunk more than his share.
He fumbled 'round until he could
no longer keep his feet,
then he stumbled off into the grass
to sleep beside the street.

About that time, two young and lovely
girls just happened by.
One says to the other
with a twinkle in her eye:
"See yon sleeping Scotsman
so strong and handsome built?
I wonder if it's true what they
don't wear beneath the kilt?"

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman
quiet as could be.
Lifted up his kilt about
an inch so they could see.
And there behold for them to view
beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God
had graced him with upon his birth.

They marveled for a moment
then one said: "We must be gone.
Let's leave a present for our friend
before we move along."
As a gift, they left a blue silk ribbon
tied into a bow.
Around the bonny star the Scot's kilt
did lift and show.

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call
and stumbled towards the trees.
Behind the bush, he lifts his kilt
and gawks at what he sees.
And in a startled voice, he says
to what's before his eyes:
"Well, lad, I don't know where you've been
but I see you've won first prize!"

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 3rd, '10, 04:51

A kilt is not a skirt. It's that rare opportunity to see a man's legs in public, without cloth in between them, without that being creepy. It's a special event for any woman.
It's like that time when the laws of physics bend and break the space-time continuum. Or like a solar eclipse. Don't happen often but damn, do you wanna look when it does!

To celebrate the kilt, here's a picture I took in Helsinki about 3 years ago. First time I saw men in kilt and the last since then. Put a smile on my face, it did. Even if they're older gentlemen. :P
But the Gaysha don't do kilts. They're too boring for him. Boring pattern. Not enough sparkle. Plus, they're way too long and heavy. His legs are as delicate as butterflies.

Maybe he'd like this though.
Or this, but in pink.

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Oct 3rd, '10, 10:19

yaaay, appreciating the kilt-lovin! :-) Being a Scottish girl, i've seen many a kilt wearing man. and they have never once looked feminine. so the fact that keun suk can manage to look like a female in TROUSERS...well, that is some form of skill.

also, Ewan McGregor :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '10, 10:40

ParisianSkies wrote: so the fact that keun suk can manage to look like a female in TROUSERS...well, that is some form of skill.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought of that lately too...
Aww, good to see I'm not the only one with love for this man ( McGregor I mean).

OK, I know haters gonna hate, but this Sunday started soo good, and I thought of making small movie^^
Just click on it to play...

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 3rd, '10, 11:13

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The poor man! Stop showing him the pictures!!! No one deserves that!! :rofl:

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Oct 3rd, '10, 15:00

PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That brightened my Sunday afternoon :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 3rd, '10, 22:16

And what can brighten the Monday night and morning better than disco ball and bling??
Pictures credited as tagged.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 3rd, '10, 22:19

Jana, do not click on that spoiler...you'll just get agitated or loose all hope :lol :lol :lol

janajee

Post by janajee » Oct 3rd, '10, 22:36

*Hope vanishes in the wind. It flies off so far, far, far away. Where it goes, no one knows, but hope for manly Keun Suk is gone*

Haaaaaay, well I stand by my principle to never swoon after a guy who looks 1) Prettier than me and 2) Has a real fighting chance of stealing my boyfriend from me (give JKS some womanly bumps here and there, and I'd seriously be threatened).

Though his smile is nice in the second picture from the first batch. Just that, nothing else, his smile still reminds me of all the olden days of yore when he still looked like a man.

Only his acting can save him now from being permanently kicked out of my must watch out for list. That is the only thing that's left for him for me.

Second batch, I like his bling thing in the second picture, for myself. Hahaha

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 3rd, '10, 22:51

so the girly outfits now it comes with full girly make up too? :blink look at those eyelinered eyes. done much better than mine :|

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 4th, '10, 02:45

That's not just eyeliner. That's full eye make up indeed. You can see the shadow added under his lower lash line.

Yep. He's gone. The only thing left to see is if there's some improvement or at least good quality in his acting.

TofuQueen

Post by TofuQueen » Oct 4th, '10, 03:35

Erk...my 3-year-old, who is usually pretty good on this, just identified all three pictures at the top of this thread as "THAT's a woman!' :lol

It will be interesting to see how he does in the new drama, but yeah...he's definitely gone very far to the feminine side of things. :crazy:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 4th, '10, 04:13

You have a very smart kid then. That's absolutely right. :doh:

Kim Jae Wook is gonna eat him alive with his looks and performance. I just know it.
So will the rest, but we're talking leading guys here. If we can still call him a leading man.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 06:33

In the contract he's the leading guy...
In reality... we have Jaewook among all those ladies :whistling:

He/She knows how to make a fuss around let's see if she/he can live up to the expectations about the drama. The bar of my expectations towards his part in it I set so low, that every snail wouldn't have any problems to jump over it. Eh...

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 4th, '10, 07:45

Every snail..... OOOh that's bitter E. You're right of course.

I am looking forward to seeing this drama just to see Jae Wook. I don't care what his role is and I don't even mind if he has not greatly improved his acting. I just want to look at him walk and talk. And smile....

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 4th, '10, 11:44

But seriously I want to thank JKS.
One, as we mentioned it earlier, for true appreciation we can guiltlessly feel toward great, or good actors that happen to be men.
Second, I decided to give my feminine side a go. I decided to grow my hair a bit, and today I put my earrings on.
So thank you, JKS.
:whistling:

Issy

Post by Issy » Oct 4th, '10, 12:52

Ethlenn wrote:But seriously I want to thank JKS.
One, as we mentioned it earlier, for true appreciation we can guiltlessly feel toward great, or good actors that happen to be men.
Second, I decided to give my feminine side a go. I decided to grow my hair a bit, and today I put my earrings on.
So thank you, JKS.
:lol don't forget the full makeup JKS style because it's working really fine for him. we girls should use him as our role model in these kind of tips. :whistling:

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 4th, '10, 14:45

Issy wrote:
Ethlenn wrote:But seriously I want to thank JKS.
So thank you, JKS.
:lol don't forget the full makeup JKS style because it's working really fine for him. we girls should use him as our role model in these kind of tips. :whistling:
I wish my make-up would ever look as neat as his. If he started to host a make-up programme I'd follow her tipps :P

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 15:01

I second what ara said! If only my eye make-up would look that nice too...

aility

Post by aility » Oct 4th, '10, 18:01

I will give it a shot later on and show u the results. but who am I kidding really, how can I really outshine JGS in anyway? :whistling:

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Oct 4th, '10, 18:17

oh deaaaaaar... Yep, all remenants of a once manly JKS are gone.

Thank heavens for Jae Wook, one of the only reasons im going to watch this upcoming drama :lol

krynn

Post by krynn » Oct 7th, '10, 17:08

Hahaha! I love all the pics Ethlenn and Orion! They made me laugh (the manly skirt compared to the girly fitted pants)! I missed this. Didn't have time to log on because of work...

@ParisianSkies: You're right on the money. Scotsmen can wear skirts and not look feminine at all while Keun Suk can be in pants, but look feminine. There must be something wrong with him, right? Hehe! And you're Scottish! You know what I used to have a dream that I'd marry a Scotsman and have red-haired kids with freckles on their noses. Haha!

Well, here are some new pictures of the photoshoot for Mary Stayed Out All Night. I must say that I think Kim Jae-wook's outfit is worse than Keun Suk's. Although there were way too many layers, Keun Suk manages to look a bit more manly this time. I just hate Kim Jae-wook's outfit, especially the brown boots paired with metallic thigh-high stockings (sorry don't know what they're called). Moon looks so young here...
Attachments
MSOAN.jpg
MSOAN.jpg (183.77 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
MSOAN2.jpg
MSOAN2.jpg (137.61 KiB) Viewed 3368 times
MSOAN3.jpg
MSOAN3.jpg (132.72 KiB) Viewed 3368 times

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Oct 8th, '10, 14:58

Haha what's with those pics?! Wonder what drugs their stylist was on...hope they'll find a different one for the drama!!

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Oct 8th, '10, 16:32

aaaaah, the pictures. Keun suk looking pretty as ever. wearing a very nice cardigan. wonder which womens clothing line made that, i quite fancy it.

Although the lower half of jaewooks outfit.. :blink what IS that! is it shorts with Faux leather leggings? is it jeans with thigh high faux leather..things?!

@krynn aaaw cute! come to Scotland, theres plenty of red haired men running around :P although i have ginger hair as well, so if i hooked up with a redhead..that might just be too much red hair in one couple :lol

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 8th, '10, 16:34

She looks like a traffic light kid. You know, those poor kids that are sent out to wash car windows and sell tissues to drivers when they stop at the lights. That or an 80-year-old grandma from the countryside...

As for her, I mean him, it, if that's a hippie style then I'm a goth loli. Poor guy has no money for fabric over his chest. Come on man. Give that jacket back to the granny next to you and go into hair salon rehab...

Please change the stylist for the show. Please... And please change the one for the Gaysha as well. In general. Or if he makes the choices, hire a stylist. He's an insult to my eyes. They buuuuurn.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 08:52

Besides, hippie look is out of fashion for so loong now.
Mun Jeong Hee is 164 cm high... and she's the same as jks on the picture. Taking few cm of jks shoes, I don't believe actress wears 16-cm high heels. Just what came to my mind while looking at this hideous outfits...
And I really do hope they won't be looking on the poster like a bunch of starved kids from the sewer neighborhood...

ParisianSkies

Post by ParisianSkies » Oct 10th, '10, 18:30

The only thing thats goodn about those photos is the fact that Keunsuk is about to eat in the first one...other than that..

He actually has soft, wavy, mermaid hair. its pretty - but, on a man? :blink

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 10th, '10, 18:58

Meh, he probably threw all of it up after the show. He can't risk loosing his S-line and actually look like a male.

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Oct 10th, '10, 19:14

He is so... so... pretty?

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Oct 10th, '10, 20:01

I decided that Jae Wook is regarding this costume as something he might show on the catwalk. Indeed I have seen him wearing worse fashion as a model. they have very little choice I think.
I am often amused when I see some odd makeup lady approach from nowhere and carefully re- arrange a straggily lock of hair. It remains straggily just the same but it has to be done it seems. So it must be with clothing. Well it's not clothing is it...It's COSTUME

It's the footgear that makes me want to throw up. Plus there are times when I wonder why actresses bother to put anything on at all when they arrive at functions.
No bra and no slip and pretty near no top to the dress..... amazing. they should just wear a wide belt.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 10th, '10, 20:19

One thing has me wondering. How did Keun Suk agree to be filmed in the set of the first picture? It outsparkles him! There's actually a place where he shines less than his surroundings! Fascinating!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 10th, '10, 20:34

He was doped, I guess.
Or overstarved. When you don't eat for 3 days in a row, you can't think...

Yes, Peggy, I've seen some bizarre fashion as well, but models just wear those freaking things on the catwalk or for photoshoots. Hell, Jihun was once modelling on a catwalk in his underwear only (Ok, give me a minute to collect myeslf.............), but I doubt he would ........ umm... focus, focus..... go out like this in public.
Movie fashion are also done by stylists, sometimes when the actors have balls, they can refuse it or come with their own ideas, like Miss Park, or some shady figure KNG.
I also see it as acostume, but I can hate the costume, ji?

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Oct 10th, '10, 20:42

HA! I used to like this guy...yeah he was a little girlie for me too...but now that I see him I just keep seeing everyones comments about him and I just cant take him seriously as a guy anymore. :P

Oh well...its NOT going to stop me from watching his shows!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 11th, '10, 03:01

Not gonna stop us either, if he keeps improving as an actor and chooses good shows and movies to work in. And more mature works from now on.
But if what we've been getting is all we're gonna get from him and he stays the same or goes backwards, no use following his work then.

taylor

Post by taylor » Oct 11th, '10, 05:58

Yeah, JKS is so feminine in this photo. What is he trying to do anyway, capturing a "gay" audience? Whatever... I'm still 100% JKS!

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 11th, '10, 10:20

Capturing dysfunctional fangirls seems to be his goal. He doesn't look gay. He looks like a woman. Even gay men would find him weird.
But if the man can still act well and improve, he can look like an ostrich for all I care. Won't like the man, but I'll watch his works.

taylor

Post by taylor » Oct 11th, '10, 10:41

well said "functional girl"

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 11th, '10, 11:01

Well, compared to such girls, I can tell the difference between fiction and reality, public persona and real personality. I am also a straight woman who wants the man she fancies to look male.
So yes, I consider women who can't even tell real from imaginary at such an age and get the hots for someone who looks more like a woman than they do dysfunctional. That's just my take on it.
If they know the man is not what he shows (like most celebs aren't) and they don't feel sexually attracted to him, but just like his acting and works very much, then they're just like me. Not delusional.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Oct 11th, '10, 11:03

Mine too. :whistling:

Ah, work started, I'm just sneaking here to see if there is more kyaaa here and there.

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Oct 11th, '10, 11:06

Have a good day at work, love. I just came back from school. One assignment down, one more to go for this week. I'm not moving a muscle during the Autumn break. Will have a Gumiho marathon!