Ueda Tatsuya - KAT-TUN!!!

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 12th, '09, 11:13

I can't believe it I just lost everything I typed :cussing:
OK once again

I'm afraid it will be no such corner on DVD (especially taking under account that it is only 2 + 1 DVD's in it). Pitty :-( ! Maybe, just maybe they will do someting like "Cartoon.. " Tour DVD where addictional performances (1 per person) were added (and more for Tatchan :whistling: - what? girl can hope..)? It will be progres. But it was anniversary of some kind and I really thought they will do something special for this DVD.

October can be quite cold in my country (or was before last climate changing) so maybe I was shocked as a child? I love autum best: it's still warm enough but not too much and they are colours everywhere. And wind - I live in windy place and I love to go in firld and feel it. I like rain too so I'm autum girl 8) .
I didn't saw that one. I liked "Time between dog and wolf" or rather that part where Lee Jun Ki lost memory.. and gained personality :lol . But why he saved that annoying girl, why? It will be much better without her obsessed and whinnig person shadowing all his actions :glare: . On the other hand you can forgive a lot a man with such kicking technique :wub: . What can I say I'm sucker for good fighting actions.

You are totally right, it's soap opera. Even if it's started as action which is driving me crazy :crazy: . (When I was still living with my mum I was regullary kicked out of living room when her gavorite dramas were on schedule - my comments were too distracting not to mention I was rolling from laughter at most romantic and tears inducting parts).

I watched NEWS Diamond Tour. I know - you don't like them but you said you like Shige? I must say he gained a lot of selfconfidence (but his performance with tamburine was hilarious :blink :scratch: , sorry.. not that bad just I don't know..) And I started to think that Koyama is most refined person in this group (am I geting old? but he looks best in suit and he gets around the best too).

Isn't Jin's video interesting?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 12th, '09, 21:27

LOL

Yeah i know the member's corner won't be in it, just saying that it's a pity and that they should have tried to include it after all they had a extra DVD.

Yeah, it's mid November here and yesterday we had 25ºC O_o the normal temperature around this time here used to be between 6 and 15ºC!!!! Where have my normal Autumn and Winter gone?!!
One of the main reason why i never watch a korean drama i can't stand the "drama"!! it's all so over top!! agh it gets on my nerves! give me something fast, simple and that i can sympatize and forget the rest thanks ¬¬

I like Massu, Koyama and Shige, not like in part of news but as in they look like good guys and all. Yeah Shige has improved but i think it's mainly because most of them are beguinning to become "adults". Koyama is the one who keeps order there, fans call him Koyamama.

LOL Jin's video made me dizzy but liked the cat fight at the end XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Dec 1st, '09, 08:32

So busy lately :-( Between job, trainings and my Japanese lessons (still can't understand much but I'm able to recognize more and more structures so words that I tought I don't know now are recognizable as another form. Very proud of myself! But my sensei when I told him when I'm going to Japan next time gave me thoghtful look and 4 times more home work! :pale: I have bad feeling about that :lol ). I have almost no time to keep in touch. So maybe its good that there is no much going on. Except Jin of course (I received my CD/DVD, happy! happy! My friend asked my why I bought it "Only one track ..." So I went :glare: and "because it's FIRST!" - I think I lost all his respect.. but whatever it's my fun!). His MS apperance with Yamapi was funny . Too many people know about his weak spot - you can always count on your friends to torture you :lol .
But I prefer his hairs down..
Oh, and I'm amusing myself by following news about this Tohoshinki lawsuit. Sad, I really started to like them.. Their Japanese songs are more energetic and they have good voices.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 1st, '09, 18:26

Hi!!

XD Yeah really busy!! Me too :( I hope this month things will be easier for me :S i am really fed up with exams, i thought i hated them when i had to take them but creating them is even worse!! I am stuck with japanese and forgetting things by the day since i have no time to study :(

XD Tachan has a guess what thing going on in his manuals XD in the previous one he did a guess what thing and said that in this new one he'd give the answer but he did not XDXD now we have to wait 5 weeks to know the next chapter LOL

And about activities i really really hope Jin invites him to his solo live even if it is just to sing Butterfly again!! That would be fantastic!

Got my single too and already ordered his album :) We have a say here something like "trust stinks" XD

Don't like them at all so i don't bother :) i just know they are fighting between themselves.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Dec 9th, '09, 14:01

My PC crashed down so I was left with my internet connection at job place only ... and still I am because I don't have time to made it to my friend boyfriend computer firm to made it running again. So I am out of any news as my comapany is trying (as every other year :roll ) to made half of year's budget spending in one last month. Crazy :crazy:.
So you are some kind of teacher? In my country (no ofence, remeber!) is a say or rather more like curse: "may you teach other people's children". Tough profesion.
CKT out of Jin but others together lately but I'm still not good enough to understand much. But I graduated to next semester faster then usual so I feel good.. and crashed under amount of kanji to learn.
For Tohoshinki it's more agency and some members but what I'm interested in is to observe battle outcome. Taking under account that if they are right with their complaints the same apply probably for a lot more cases (as general company policy) I see virtualy no chances for them to win. If one wins more will come and no agency would be able to handle it. So ... interesting.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 9th, '09, 18:43

Ugh that's horrible :crazy: It happened to me once, during the whole month of Keep the Faith i was unplugged and every time i watched tv, no matter channel, i found boxing :glare:

Yep and i totally understand that phrase XD

LOL that's a feeling i understand too XD sinking in a sea of kanji

Anyway seems that now we have something coming and we have Countdown too so we will get something apart from Cartoon to watch :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Dec 10th, '09, 09:10

What is coming??????
Besides BtR DVD (aka my Xmas gift for myself) of course.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 12th, '09, 19:11

BtR DVD, Johnny's Sports day, Best Artist, Music Station SuperLive, Countdown...maybe a new single..... :P

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Dec 28th, '09, 00:51

Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for quite a while so I decided to finally register. Nice to meet you all.

Anyway, this is very out of character for me because I don't usually follow celebrities even in the US, much less in other countries. However, ever since I got into KAT-TUN I've been digging up as much as I can about them. This is the first time I'm so interested in members of a band. Anyway I don't really have a favorite member because I think they are all unique in the same way.

At least I didn't really, lol. Somewhere along the way though Ueda started standing out more and more and I think that he is now one of my favorite celebrities, period. I love all his solos, and I wish I could find better quality versions of his songs, especially Dictator which is surprisingly not as bad as I thought it'd be. If he releases his own CD I'd definitely buy it.

Anyway I've followed this whole thread, pretty much. Yeah all 96 pages, not in one day but still lol. Most of you seem to know quite a lot about Ueda and I find that great because I think his fan base could be a lot better. I mean, the number of Akame fans out there is ridiculous. Also since I'm a sole believer that all my beloved KAT-TUN are straight as a board (they're all pervs, and flirts) I don't even consider pairings such as AKAME or JINDA to be more than a cute representation of deep friendships. I'm glad people on this thread think the same way! Honestly this is the first thread I've come across that doesn't go off on how Jin and Ueda secretly love each other, or some other nonsense.

About his girlfriend, I'm sure he has one, but where in the world is this 8 years coming from? Is it confirmed?

Honestly I don't believe it to be that long. I'm really detail oriented and I've noticed little things along the way just don't add up. If you listen to his interviews and radio show there are many times where he states what he would like in a girl, and once I think he mentioned he was looking for one.

I'll try to find all these examples I read them on this site I think...like some post about him being very happy because he recently met someone who changed him. If you've been together for 8 years years how can you recently "meet someone?" In another one he complains about being alone on Christmas so on so forth... some things just don't add up.

I heard the whole rumor about the real estate and moving in with a girlfriend thing and I don't know if I believe that either. It was around 2008 and around the time of the Spring No Plans Trip Special. In that show, ep 54, he did something that really stood out to me. He went with Jin as a pairing and when asked what he wanted to do for the day on the second time he suggested "going to the pharmacy" and "going to the furniture store to buy drinking glasses and kitchen knives of all things! Considering the type of girl he mentions he likes is a homemaker the lack of kitchen knives in the house is a little weird don't you think? To me it gave the impression he had just moved somewhere; but then again wouldn't a girlfriend usually be the one in charge of the kitchen stuff? Watch that part again and you'll see what I mean. He REALLY wanted those kitchen knives.

All these little things...give me the impression that he has been single at some point in the last 8 years.

But yeah supposing this girl has been with him for that long she is very tolerant. She must be a saint to watch her boyfriend be idolized by every girl in Japan and probably not spend so much time with her due to a busy schedule. In CKT 53 he claims never to have a free day. And as we know some of his free days are spent with Nakamaru! XD

I'd be very happy if he we such a girl that could stay with him despite all that.
[/spoiler]

In the end I'm very happy to find a place to actually talk about Ueda, very of my friends know what KAT-TUN is, after all. As for Konkatsu I don't know why but I was so afraid they'd make him look gay, because Yasu's actions were so overly feminine in the begining of the show. Towards the end though I loved it. I thought the story was cute over all. I think he did a good job for his first drama and I would like to see him get more screen time in the future as long as he isn't overworked. Concerts + plays +dramas + interviews = Poor Ueda! XD

Well that's my rant!! Nice meeting you all.

*PS I apologize for my long post...I tried to use the spoiler tags but it failed, lol.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 29th, '09, 23:33

Hello there ^^ Hope you have fun around here.

That has happened to many of us, it’s just a natural need to find something different to entertain us XD but take it easy getting to know Kt or you’ll go crazy.

LOL Ueda has no complains musically, he is brilliant as musician, lyricists and composer, and has a niceee voice and always works to improve; but Dictator lyrics is something I can’t get over yet XD and even more when Jin, the one that supposedly defends himself better with it, was the one that helped him there. I have not lost hope that Japanese fans succeed! They have been trying for over a year to get his solo con in DVD :D
Don’t get me started on silly fanbases…Ueda’s is good enough because is mostly center about him, we don’t need to see him paired with anyone to like him better. The problem with many in this fandom is that they are mostly teenagers eager to use their imagination and ignore the reality and many do believe what is written in fanfics as their only truth, with is quite sad.

LOL You won’t find that here nor in Jin’s thread; as you see from my signature I am a JinDa but being a JinDa doesn’t imply pair them sexually/romantically as that other you mention do constantly, more like in the only thing they do; we know perfectly well that Jin and Ueda are very good friends, and real friends (not like that other one that just happen to work together) very cute in their behavior to one another (it was so cute and great how Ueda was always taking care of Jin during the last part of the Summer cons when Jin could barely stand :-) ) and are often called twins or fraternal twins because they are very alike, even in facial expressions (and have been mistaken one by the other XD! This is something I find really funny)
In Kt you will find real deep friendships Jin, Ueda and Maru are the closest, then Junno and Jin; Jin, Ueda, Maru and Junno with Koki; Koki and kame, Koki and Maru or even Maru and kame

Since you are new to this world let me explain you something first, either if they ( <- Je guys and other Japanese idols) have a girlfriend or are in a relationship this things are never confirmed unless they announce they are getting married or that they already got married, it’s almost a rule and much better than the previous one of "JE guys are not allowed to have girlfriends", at least now they can have them, but never acknowledge it, just look at what treatment Junno is getting from Je because he is not hiding he has a girlfriend, almost nothing to do professionally, if they are discovered to have a girlfriend and exposed they get this kind of punishments. A guy with girlfriend sells less and the poor girl can even get menaces from "fans".

The 8 years? From the most, unfortunately, reliable source, Yarakashi (those fanatic stalker fans that follow them even to the toilet and look into their garbage) … Around 2004 or 2005 can’t remember exactly, in Shonen Club, long before they got debuted, Ueda slipped that he had a girlfriend and the rest of Kt run fast to cover him, but Yaras started investigating and discovered that this girlfriend existed and that they had already been together for several years, just count and you have them; though some rumors say now that he broke up with this one last year and got another one from last Autumn/Winter until now.

The interviews they make are never reliable since they have scripted answers for them to keep fangirls happy, especially Myojo, Popolo, Potato, Duet and Wink Up since they are JE magazines, they will always be looking for a girl, their ideal is always the same (housewife? XD like girls nowadays would have the husband in a pedestal and do all for them LOL not even Japanese ones), they want kids (Ueda “wants a girl to call her Elizabeth” he probably has changed his mind by now since that first answer appeared XD), Jin makes fun of this every time he gets the idiot question of what part of his body likes best, he always answers “left ankle”.

That one recently you mention was last year and it was a boxing senpai that helped him to have a new perspective towards boxing, he had been a bit depressed about it. And the Xmas part is really funny XD I can already see the drooling fangirls going “aww poor thing let me be with you” XD that’s the intention of this answers, not the truth but keep girls happy. :roll

Oh yes the one about the real state you can believe since it was true and now he lives near the sea but that doesn’t mean he lives with his girlfriend :P. About that episode, first they didn’t go as pairing, they were paired to go together, and we all knew beforehand since Jin wrote happily about filming with “Tatsuya of the Ueda family” in his manual weeks before we saw ^^ Second, he had just moved and had nothing at home but his bed which by the way is a big one XD, piano and boxing bag. Even now he has very little at home and has just bought a vacuum cleaner.

Oh yes! Considering Tatchan’s personality his girlfriend has to be a saint XD but not because of the fangirls, fangirls = earning money = no complains, but because he has a very strong temper, and variable!

LOL Not having time XD that was veeery funnyXD, he has had weeks when the only thing he had to do was R-One and going to the gym to box. About with who he spends his free time… Maru and Ueda don't spend as much time toguether as people thinks, they used to spend a lot of time together, went to Hokkaido once together and other time Jin, Maru and him went on holydays together but Maru has also always been very good and close friend of Massu and they hang out together a lot, going out, restaurants etc… and this year theyhave hang out toguether more than ever, they have gone to Hokkaido, Okinawa, Hawaii and Disney together and alone, the only trip Tatchan has done that we know by the time being, was to London to get the R&J pics taken. XD
^^ We are all alike with that, the Japanese entertainment best known here are terror movies and JRock bands, no complains there, but it’s a bit isolated.

LOL I had no worries of the kind in Konkatsu, there is no guy less feminine that Tatchan XD in fact some of us call him truck-driver. What Yasu was was over happy and absolutely shining :) it was not really his first drama, but it was his first one with a stable role :) his first acting work is in two episodes of Kowaii Nichiyobi in 2000/1 he looked soo kiddy there.

He better does more things!! I want to see him doing more than being bored in Cartoon! But for the time being I’d be happy to see a good Countdown, have fun with SmapxKt and pray that Tatchan will be one of Jin’s guests for his solo live with a new song!!

XD Mine too

Spoilers are easy to use, you can highlight all you want to spoil and click the spoiler button or write the code by hand like
and the one at the end add / before spoiler and done :)

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Dec 31st, '09, 12:05

LOL reading my last post I might have been a little out of it, excuse all those random grammar mistakes.

Thanks so much for explaining all that it all makes sense now. You seem to know a lot about JE. May I ask how you found out so much? You must be a long time fan I suppose. Well I'm not really new to JE type bands, since I've always listened to J-pop and J-rock. However, I am new to KAT-TUN and very new to following the lives of celebrities via the internet.Makes me feel stalker-ish. XD
I've honestly never looked up more than the song tracks when it comes to any musical talent.

Yeah, since Ueda is known as a "liar" I always wondered about his interview answers. They seemed too consistent for my liking. As for the Yaras...that's so horrible, it probably put the girl in a dangerous position. Though I'm assuming JE's reaction wasn't as bad as to the issue with Junno right? I just never really understood that whole "you have to hide your girlfriend" rule. It must be hard not to be able to acknowledge someone you love, and have to hide them from the world.I guess the Yaras and most of the fan base have this idea that the idols belong to them, and to an extent I think the media tries to intensify that fantasy.

Yes, I repeat she is probably a saint. I don't know about Ueda's temper, because from all I know he may act completely different when he's with his girlfriend.
As for the 8 years. While I would be very surprised if any KAT-TUN member didn't have a girl, I still felt the need to confirm it, for some reason. I think what made it hard to accept that he had a girlfriend for that long though is basically my own view. He just seemed like he was unattached sometimes, and since there was no name or face to refer to, it felt strange hearing it the first time.

But yeah, Sometimes I wonder if flirting is necessary to throw people off guard or something, because there have been several times that I've watched Cartoon when one member or another is seen clearly flirting with a girl onscreen or the females flirt with them. Most obvious case being Jin and Kame but I've even seen Uepi flirt (or try to). Whether all this is scripted or not sometimes I just want to say shake my head, tsk tsk. Lol. Personally, I wouldn't deal with it so well, which again is why I commend the girls that are with these idols. When a good portion of the female population wants your man, money or not there has to be some pressure there.
As for Konkatsu, yeah I made a mistake I meant first drama with a recurring role. Anyway I read so many hate comments on this series and the actors but I think they all did a great job. I loved Yasu so much especially towards the end. He was so adorable.

That's cool to know he isn't as overworked as I thought he was. Free time is a great thing. But again how exactly do you know all this? XD

Sounds like you're some kind of KAT-TUN expert. I may have turn to you in the future when I need a reliable source of information.

Thanks also for explaining JinDa. I didn't know they were so close that is so cute!!!

Now my final question. I've always seen Ueda as a very masculine guy as well. Truck driver fits him I think. Where in the world is the "hime" title coming from? It seems many fans refer to him as this, but he is FAR from a princess don't you think?

Well, Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I used the tags right this time!

windwinter

Post by windwinter » Jan 3rd, '10, 11:48

Woow. Hi. I'm also new KT fan.. So it ws very interesting to read about KT friendship. I see that Ginoru realy know much about KT..
so as I thought, Jinda are very close .. I am glad about it. :))) but most say that it is still kame jin interact with the most behind the scenes.... so.. i don;t know what to believe..

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 3rd, '10, 21:33

KageSakura

That’s no problem we can still understand what we want to say

Yes, many years, sometimes I think that too many… I have been with Kt since before debut, sometimes I wonder how did I survive so long. :roll I don’t consider myself a Je fan, I am a Kt fan and I like some other handpicked guys, I like K8 for example too, but I don’t consider myself a fan of any of them.

LOL It’s been several years already since I don’t bother with their personal lives, those are theirs and I am here by their music, but despite not minding it you always learn things.

He likes to be called a liar XD gives him something for fans to entertain themselves without bothering too much. Of course they were consistent now you know why ;) Since you come from J-Rock you may have heard of “nice” examples like one of Hyde girlfriend’s death menaces haven’t you? Or already in Je the physical attack that Morimoto (one of the Je kids) suffered last year; those nice people are the yaras.

No, in Tatchan’s girlfriend slip there were no problems because there was no big damage done. He has never been caught by magazines like Friday and things like that, he is considered “safe” somehow. Junno has never hide and has always been honest with his relationship, that hasn’t helped since there is a war right now between his fans and his girlfriend :S
Of course we don’t, we have occidental minds regarding those issues and how we think about our idols, as long as they do their job they can do whatever they like. Yeah, I don’t know how much do you know about young women culture in Japan, they have a short span to “dream” about this guys and they do it big and hard, idols are “sold” to fans almost as personal proprieties, it’s part of a fantasy world where they make you feel close to them; if they are free, fans can always dream they will have a chance, the company creates the bait, feeds it to fans and those who feel like eating it do; Japanese fans know it’s a fantasy and at one point they leave it, unfortunately occidental fans are not like that, they swallow the bait and believe it all they sell.
LOL Yes she must be, he has a very strong and quick temper I just hope she has an even stronger temper than him XD You will have to ask him in some years, it’s part of his personality, he never shows many things unless he’s really upset, in late 2008 early 2009 in one cross-interview they had what people call a free question, Jin kept on poking him asking him “are you in love? I think you are in love You look like if you are in love I know you are…” and Tatchan just answered “himitsu” XD that’s the closest you will be to know anything about him. 8)

That is more to make fans go kyaaa thinking it’s them :) LOOL Poor Jin, I laugh soo hard every time he is made to flirt on screen XD he is so shy!! Ooh and Maru too!!! XD those two are soo funny to see suffering; Tatchan has never really tried he just plays around. Their girlfriends know it’s all scripted, even those who flirt with them have their own boyfriends sono problem :)

I understand the hate comments even when I don’t understand why people bother, if you don’t like something or someone just forget them and use your time in things you like; it was a weird drama, a bit slow in development and some secondaries could have been used more and others less, but many were just watching to see Tatchan on screen for the first time since many don’t know about Kowaii :) I loved how he did in the ep when he was asking permission to marry.

:) They always manage to get a little free time. Me? May years with them, many friends and sources.

LOL My knowledge just comes from experience and many years with them, there are many that know more than me, I am happy that even now I always manage to discover new things, but just ask, if I can help I’ll do, maybe better through PM since this is Tatchan’s thread and mods like threads to stay on topic :)

^^ My pleasure; there is a phrase they said I love “We pissed each other off......That's why we became good friends” any issues they may have had in the pass they managed to overcome them and now both know they will always have a friend to trust in the other, and Tatchan proved it when Jin went on his hiatus, he was the only one who asked fans to trust Jin and that he would come back, his was a very moving message. That’s the key word with them “friend” (also Jin and Junno, Jin and Maru, Maru and Ueda...) and why I see pair and paring as two very different things.

They are really cute, I love that “S” and short tempered Tatchan never protest when Jin hits or annoys him, or that “cool” Jin always gets himself in tight spots because he pays attention to what Tatchan tells him to do XD, and together are to fear! Ask Maru from who did his bungee jump torture came XD I could be talking about them ages ^^.

That’s a nonsense fans started, grew and in the end no one could stop, “he has feminine features let’s call him hime”, he has never really been called hime; it’s more or less the same nonsense than the “Ueda saw fairies” nope, he said he could see them to pull everyone’s leg but it’s been very long since he said he was just making fun of everyone. It’s only that fans are like silly kids and love to play with the same toy over and over.

Happy New Year!!

XD Yeah this time you used them well

Sorry this got so long :(

windwinter

As i said if i can help i will but if it is not about Tatchan better through PM, i am around Jin's thread too

They are, and good friends too :)
That is wishful thinking from akames, let them dream but they better realize akame, as they want it is dead; Jin and kame now are cordial co-workers but not friends, past is past, and their interactions are like that, when someone can see or there are cameras they interact but backstage kame spends his time with Koki (from joking around before stepping on stage to go for massages toguether in their private time and many more things) and Jin with Junno Maru and Ueda. You just have to see how they were siting in the limos in One Drop making or If you followed last Dome and Summer cons; while they were in Tokyo they interacted when they went out of Tokyo each went his way and had fun. And that is ok.

In fact i don't care about Jin and kame interacting, i don't need it to like Kt, for me the end of akame is the best that happened to Kt, since Jin took his path and kame his the rest of Kt have got more spotlight and Kt is more united, and that's what matters. :D

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Jan 7th, '10, 21:31

I don't really follow JE, though I listen to their music...if that makes any sense lol...a friend of mine got me into KAT-TUN earlier this year...maybe September but I'm sure I've seen and heard them before. Definitely in the last 5 years, I just had no idea who they were other than hot guys who could sing. XD

Everything I've learned was acquired through forums and livejournal and my own observation I guess but I've always been skeptical because every individual fandom seems to have their own creed when it comes to individual members. Thankfully Ueda's fans seem to be....less obsessed, I guess.

I don't know. I don't entirely believe all of it (the flirting) is scripted. Or rather, scripted by JE or NTV. Still I find it interesting and see it more like improv and less of a thing they're forced to do. Maybe the girl is cute and they are bored...maybe it's funny. There has to be a personal choice of the members involved if they want to follow along or not, because that must be annoying to have to flirt when you don't want to just for ratings. Taguchi doesn't do it too much same with Koki, why the heck do the other members get stuck with it? They must be okay with it on some level.

BUT I don't see why it's necessary to script something like that even if it's for fan girls. In fact, I think it does more harm than good. For instance I read way too many hate comments on poor Leah Dizon and her interaction with Jin in season 2. And it was just for fun in that case. I can just imagine the people who would hate on any girl Ueda smiles at, so I don't see how that's fan service. Though it definitely helps keep the focus of their love lives and onto themselves. I guess it's part of their lives as idols though.
I'm not a strong believer in Akame, but I don't think it's entirely dead either, who the heck would stop talking over something that happened 3 years ago and eventually benefited the group? Especially if they were close friends as everyone said? Eventually friends make up. Especially if you're stuck with working with that person and seeing their face almost every day. Though personally I don't think anyone can answer than question other than Jin and Kame themselves.
As for Ueda, I'm happy just looking at him and I don't mind whoever he's standing next to, lol. So I don't see JinDa when I look at KAT-TUN either, but I don't deny that it's there either. It makes sense for them to be friends, and it is sweet that they are close. Same for all the members as long as they are all together I'm happy.

I'm so happy to know all the members can get some free time! They deserve it.

Yeah that "Hime" thing just annoys me. I think it's sort of rude as well and not endearing at all.

Meh, Konkatsu wasn't that bad it was actually very interesting. It's also on a topic that is overlooked so it was nice to see dramas can be based on a real issue like problems with marriage and birth rate. Too many haters out there need to see a show for what it is trying to portray and not how flashy it is. Yeah it was slow at first but the story did get told.

Ueda needs to be in another drama, and with a bigger role so I can analyze his acting better, but otherwise Yasu was a great role.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 10th, '10, 02:20

Yes it makes sense, i am not a JE fan and I listen to very little out of Kt, too popish for me, though I like Domoto Tsuyoshi, find him curious .

The off topic things i'll answer by PM :)

Yes, Ueda fans are more relaxed, though some have their things too XD

When you have watched enough japanese entertainment you will believe weirdest things 8) believe me, subrealistic is a word that doesn't really define it but comes close. Dramas and anime are normal by comparison XD

Don't worry too much about that, Leah got twice more benefits than problems from that ;) LOL you should have seen the comments poor Juliet got until people saw the kiss XD

That’s how it should be :) there’s no need to look for pairings in that sense (duh :P they don't exist so why invent? XD) since they are ok just as they are, as I told you the only things you can make differences about are friendships, real ones :) I am happy when i see them happy, if they are happier with one member than with another then i prefer to see them with them because i know they are really having fun or even better, relaxed :)
for example i don't like kame but i loove to see him with koki, they look happy and relaxed toguether ^^
Forgot! in the pm i sent it's "can't be dead" no can but i think i miss-spelled it, sorry
Yeah specially this past year, i was stressed for them all summer :|

Yeah but some seem unable to let it go, like if by keeping it alive they have something about Tatchan to ...dunno how to define it ¬¬

I think the problem was that it was too much centered about Nakai's character and his is a character that has not real evolution until the end. And people don't want to see things to think too much, just to keep them entertained.

Have you seen his Kowaii Nichiyobi episodes? You should if you haven't :) make me want to see him in an evil role, a character with a twisted personality, with his looks it would make such a scary contrast don't you think?

By the way, love this new shop pic :D

Credits Sleepy Ueda

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Jan 13th, '10, 01:56

Yeah same here, I don't listen to anything too pop-ish and most of the other JE bands scare me. Though I will say I love watching them act in dramas, Yamapi for instance and that guy from SMAP in Konkatsu.

Mmm...No I have not seen Kowaii Nichiyobi yet. Is that the one from when he was a little kid? I've been watching each member's respective dramas lately but only got to see Ueda in Konkatsu thus far. I''ll definitely watch it though, I was thinking recently of Ueda's capability to portray a not-so-nice character.

You said "shop pic" so this means it's photo shop? It's really nice.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 18th, '10, 21:08

Yeah sometimes i have even got headaches, it happens to me with too poppish things :S I have some handpicked ones i like, just a few and not many in music; SMAP for example are great as showmen, the one in Konkatsu is Nakai, their leader.

Well, little kid... he was around 16 or 17 but looked smaller XD You can find his episodes in Newshfan livejournal, other Kt members have episodes too, and i find the series entertaining :)

He is totally able, Kt always says how scary he can get when angry 8)

You know JE has shops where they sell official pictures and so (one of the reasons why Je guys images can't be in official pages etc) this one is from one of the latest series they got in the shop.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 26th, '10, 17:33

Hi,
there was ages.. very ashamed about myself but work is hell :crazy:
I will be back in few, I promise but I'm trying to negotiate new position (and move to France in proces for year or two) so I'm pretty loaded with work.
so many new things for group if not for Ueda himself from my last visit
and I missed new single :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jan 27th, '10, 21:11

Hi!

Long time not see ^^

Oooh so you are trying to move to France? that's close to me :P I perfectly understand about work too, i have almost no time to drop by here :(

LOL Not so many, just a single, Jin's movie and Solo we all knew already and kame's drama too...but you are right not a lot of activity for Tatchan apart from Cartoon and magazines

Talking about one i loved this last Popolo shoot, March

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 30th, '10, 17:00

I just saw MS D-MOTION..
The more I look at JE groups the more I think that person/persons responsible for costiumes for JE must have some blackmail material because its totaly not possible to let sombody run around with this crazy ideas unsupervised if it was not the case. :P And for me there are only two Asian persons who look really good with this kind of shade of blond hair and Juno is not one of them, sorry.
Anyway I must try it few more times to have opinion. It usually take time for me to make myself used to song to like it (or not..). There are some I like from begining of course but to be fair I usually wait a bit. But dance I didn't liked. For this style of song in my opinion messy style is not working, they should be really well synchronized and have some strict choreography. I'm not saying the same movements but well thought and put together.
What I totaly agreed with is morning problems, I started to run out of ideas after I found out that I can ignore heavy decibels loaded concert as morning wake-up call :-( I just opened my eyes, looked without interest (and uninteligently) at my TV and went back to sleep. Home theater big speakers right next to my pillow were defeated...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 30th, '10, 17:05

And I loved Popolo March edition. He looked soooo hot there. Lately his pictures in my opinion were not so good, I wonder why, or maybe it's only me..

KageSakura

Post by KageSakura » Feb 1st, '10, 06:12

shiofmedea wrote:I just saw MS D-MOTION..
The more I look at JE groups the more I think that person/persons responsible for costiumes for JE must have some blackmail material because its totaly not possible to let sombody run around with this crazy ideas unsupervised if it was not the case. :P
AGREED!!! Those stylists...are dangerous, lol.
My main problem with D-Motion is the auto-tune, though. They can sing perfectly well without copying every other artist on the planet.... :cry:

But yeah that Ueda photoshoot was HOT. I was also thinking that he wasn't looking his best lately in photoshoots lately. I guess it's the way they've been styling him. But this one wins for sure. Thanks for sharing!

I keep disappearing and reappearing...hopefully next time Uepi will have more content out and this thread will be buzzing. ^_^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 1st, '10, 22:35

shiofmedea

LOL No please XD I already watched it once, just the once, got scarred and already forgot the DMotion XD I am totally convinced that they took that song just to play around not being serious and not taking things seriously XD that or someone hit them with a brick on the head when they had to chose and were concused LOOL Such a horrible single...I hope that Jin's song and Heartbeat, the other song we have not heard yet are good!!

The worse part with the costumes is that they chose them XD I like Junno a lot with that hair, not exactly that shade of blonde but blonde doesn't fit him bad, what i find more curious is that since BTR he has been going towards Punk style :D.

It's impossible for Kt to be synchronized and strictly choreographied, even Junno has already accepted it XD If they were synchro i'd be freaking out thinking they are not the real them LOOL

No! It's not only you! all the latest magazines he has looked weird, bad...i wonder what's happening to him since whenever he is down it shows, but you can see it too on tv and so, it's like if he weren't there, his image yes but not him :(

KageSakura

Yeah, they could try to realize that the linked with them is not that one, they are the rockers in Je and should keep on that track, they want to experiment? ok but in an album, that's what albums are for, to make experiments :glare:

^^ In Popolo maybe it played good for him that he was more focused and happier, probably the general shoot helped him a lot, we will have two more magazines soon and we will see how his shoots are :)

Hopefully! I still didn't lose hope (dissstaant hope) of getting a MP dvd sionce japanse fans keep on insisting :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 1st, '10, 23:59

But you know what, I'm really interested in PV for D-motion. It's such perversed feeling, like watching car crash: it's awful, you know you shouldn't, you know it's asking for nightmare but you can't stop yourself..
And especialy after seeing PV for "Love yourself". It's keeping to give me creepy feeling.. this hearts done from some red stone and general dark background.. it's like Fredy Kruger waiting for his entrance. And going for Kame :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 6th, '10, 22:08

Yeah i understand the feeling XD

The PV is out and it's not too bad if you think that they probably picked this song just for fun and they are having fun in the PV XD I want to see the makings already.

LOL Like twisted Alice in Wonderland XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Feb 6th, '10, 22:45

Ginoru
Did you ever see horror called "In the Mouth of Madness"? I kept having flash-backs from it (second more scary part) seeing this PV's background.
Anyway A page is way better then group productions
And I at least had time to watch BtR SP. I liked Ueda part he looked like he really think about what he is saying and is sincere with it (not like some other I don't want to point at :roll ).
Oh and even if I still liked his solo, I do not have great feelings about concert part generally, I don't know why.. :unsure: . It was way better live.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '10, 02:37

Yes i saw but i cannot connect it XD

I am totaaaly sure they just did this two songs to have fun :P and thebest part is that it's selling well, problem is that people that normally don't listen to Kt are buying while Ktunners are a tad horrified XD

I have not seen it subbed yet, hope to have time soon :glare:

Anyway this new songs at least brought a couple of good things, the making ofs and the two latest TV performances :w00t: I am sooooo happy that Tatchan pulled his hair back!! now i have more material to add to my search!!

So in love with this hair :wub:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Mar 31st, '10, 13:49

It was a looooong time!
I'm still very busy but I thought I will try and drop some comment here as CKT ended (before I was good enough to be able to understand it on live, :x ) and new concert tour is announced.
And I have dilemma: I was going to go to Japan this year too and try to go to concert but now I'm not sure anymore... On the other hand if Ueda will fill for him once again it could be interesting :crazy: with too much thinking here..
I want to go to LA :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 7th, '10, 14:29

Hello!!

Me too and this have been such craaazy days >.< I am so tired....

XD Cartoon, i don't miss it, in fact it was getting pretty boring at the end :roll

I don't have a lot to think about the tour, still got to save more money so for me this just means no hurry for this year :P But yeah i'd love to see Tatchan singing Jin's parts again :lol

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Apr 8th, '10, 11:43

Ginoru

eh, I have it permanently, but it seems that I will be moving to France this year so maybe it will be a bit easier - one project in several countries not 15 in one (I can only hope)!

I don't know if I'm so buried under pile of work or things are rather quiet, espacially in Ueda department? Besides tour and Jin's concert of course...

I was considering to delay my trip this year but lately more and more private and others news keep giving me clear message that life is short and things fade too quick. I wanted to go to Tohoshinki concert this year too and they frozen their activities (I have bed feeling it really mean stoped but I don't want to be stoned by saying that :roll ) so I'd rather go before tsunami or earthqueake will come :whistling: Last thing to confirm this week and I will know if I can go. I would consider going to US (Jin!) but I'm not so interested in the country. And unfortunatelly Dome once again, because I can't take month out before July. I so wanted to try smaller place :-( .

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 13th, '10, 15:31

Cool you will be closer to where i am XD

Oh it's quiiet but Ueda has already enough "movement" as it is 8) didn't hear?!!

Not for me, i don't care about those guys at all so no problem

Yep i am not interested in LA either, if i want sun and beaches i go to my dad's village and done :P But i am still waiting for more news about concerts ;)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Apr 14th, '10, 16:25

Ginoru

No, I don't think so... Please, tell? :O

Yes, I should be there at the end of summer. And Paris have better probability to host any entertaiment events then my own capital, so one more point to move 8)

I know, you are not fan but it gives person this feeling that waiting too long can give you in the end chance to not be able to expirience something at all. So I'm going..

Anybody here at this time (July) in Japan maybe? Or going to try to go to the concert?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 19th, '10, 15:42

You don't? thought everyone knew by now :)

Friday got him "on a date" with his Juliet 8) So the mystery about who he was dating now is more or less solved, of course there's no comfirmation at all but they look nice in the pics, she is not my fav, i would have prefered the other rumored one, but she is nice enough :)

Oh yes, and you are close to many other places with interesting entertainment life like London or Berlin.

I went through that but with Queen 8)

Not me, at the most i'll go to London with luck

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Apr 21st, '10, 08:51

Ginoru

Ah this one :-) I thought it's something more, I don't know, "action" connected, not "romance" connected, silly me :P . What does it tell about state of my mind? Nothing good, I suppose... :scratch:
I liked Queen too, but as they were in theory less unaccessable (still Europe) it's not the same impact I guess (my way of thinking is a little twisted maybe but less money, less hours spend to get to, less work to plan, something like that). And they are my childhood (I suppose ..) and what may be strange now I'm more "party person" then I was at school when most people enjoy life.

Yes London because Berlin is closer now, even by train (but I was there only once and for work).

But Europe is still not popular with Asian bands, US they try. I really don't get it, it's such difficult market, I think. Has someone really sucessed? But of course big one.. And emigrants base form Asia can help too, I suppose.

'

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 21st, '10, 23:04

LOL

Nope the "action" is only in another one's hands thanks to the almighty JE (Good Jin at least had the proporsal from usa :S)

I am curious about this year's solo, wonder if he will make a new one or do an old one :)

For me Queen had a lot of impact specially with Freddy's death :( and was sad when i finally went to a Brian May con.

I am the same but probably because now i have more money than then XD

In fact it is, specially Germany, and i know that lots of JRock and Vkey come to spain too, the problem is JE, they are boybands and we are not exactly fond of boybands nowadays XD

Jayme8me

Post by Jayme8me » Apr 21st, '10, 23:35

Yay Ueda is my favorite KAT-TUN!!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Apr 22nd, '10, 17:01

Ginoru

At least I hope I will see him at the concert (if I manage to get ticket :pray: ) It will be irony if I couldn't when they fitted in schedule of my planned stay in Japan (this time I was working around matsuri as it's only vacation time for me this year). And I'm selfish person because there is this little voice in my head which keep whinning about Jin beeing in US then... :sorry:
But of course good for him, he wants it, he deserves it. And the program .. hm.. more English songs? Or translated ones? To gain better response from audience?
Oh just a random thoughts: I find it funy how everybody is trying to put English words in theirs songs :lol . This is fashion which is not dying one. Never ever. And more random they are (and worse grammar is) more fun for me. Not that I'm good at it myself. I have CDs in my car and I usually sing along (real pain for everybody near enough :lol ) and this Engrish is all my passangers could understand or try to and reactions is "What, what? Is it English? And for my coworkers they could know better (try French English - I still suffer through confcalls trying to understand if I should fight or they just agreed :crazy: ). I'm all for domestic bands using their own language (said person going to Japan for the concert :whistling: )

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Apr 22nd, '10, 17:45

Well now that you brought up the grammar stuff, KT's new single has multiple parts where they say "Let's going!" :lol

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Apr 23rd, '10, 09:27

Endexus

That is nothing. I'm great fan of rap parts (not really but in that context) :D Try to find logic (and proper English) there :blink. And when you add pronunciation... mmmm :rofl:

I still love it, I'm just objective :P And I have strange sense of humor :whistling:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 27th, '10, 21:36

Jayme8me

Welcome :)

shiofmedea

Oh you will find tickets, the price is what's going to be... XD

Yeah Jin is not there that's mainly why i am in no hurry, to see KT i want to see all six if i want to see Tatchan or Jin i don't mind seeing them alone :)

Also he was selected and invited by the tv channel, by what he said? mostly english like in Japan XD

Singing in english to gain better response from the audience it's a nonsense, i knew him singing in Japanese and the different language didn't drive me away, so he better include some of his japanese songs!

That also goes for introducing english words no matter how crazy they are (Dicator anyone? :whistling: ) for me it's be much better if the company included instructions, rules etc in english the rest i can manage no matter the language :P

With JE i have given up until the lyrics appear and then i can see what is in what language XD

By the way did you see the preview of Going? (Leaving apart that looks more News, Arashi, or whatever than KT) Tatchan got the ring hanging in a necklace and a Silver Butterfly "tatoo" in his neck :D

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » May 5th, '10, 13:54

Ginoru

I prefer Japanese too, but usually people try to sing at last one song in English when they go to English speaking country.
And regarding English, there was times when I liked English songs because I couldn't understand them and I could enjoy them freely (sorry, a lot of songs has nice melody, and voice is good but words are pure nonsense). Now I'm not so lucky anymore, :lol

I saw it and full performance too. Ueda looks good as always and this tatoo Is great. I like colouring, white and silver, it's nice and suit him.
You are right on it, Arashi was first thing come to my mind when I saw it. A litlle bit off Arashi if I may add :lol Arashi is always in synchr they are not :whistling: so it looked like Arashi after veeeeery good time :P. So sympathetic if not unforgetable

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 10th, '10, 14:31

Yeah but sometimes that is not such a good idea, i am still not over Dictator's english :P

Oh yes!! I totally understand that, sometimes a song means something totally different knowing what the lyrics say and what the music makes us feel, i really prefer to feel it then know it :) With englsh songs we are lucky XD we can turn on the understanding mode XD

In concerts he is using a colored one :)

Don't tell me :doh: the other day i had keyhole turned on and though Hey Say Jump had a new single until i looked and saw it was Going :glare:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 19th, '10, 17:18

Ginoru

Here again, long time not to seen but life gone crazy..

I just watched NMP.. and liked it. I love those dark concepts, first Rescue now this one. And Ueda looks cool here (except trousers :blink but I just told myself to not look down - they are horrible on all of them. Is this newest fashion? If it is I'm going to blind myself :cry: ) And butterfly is still present but wandered itself to another place, lovely :wub: . Great "screaming" part by the way.
In fact they all look great, Make-up concept is great here. I know you do not like Kame but objectively speaking .. wow, :goggle: just wow.. for the first time I really understand what all those fans are seeing in him (OK I agreed he is good looking in some manner but here..). And I never thought much of Koki but good wokt on him too. Juno back to dark hair I'm happy. Only Nakamaru looks out of palce - he just have too funny and next-door-guy face for this.

I just noticed you put something about Ueda's solo last time, is this for sure? When? I want to go :w00t:
But Asia Tour first! All booked only must secure tickets for concert. Really going by yourself is pain. Logistics can wear you off. I started to undersatnd why most people go for organized ones :pale:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 20th, '10, 18:55

Hi!

You tell me >.< i almost don't have time to drop by either...

NMP has great visuals and the song is the best of the album, that said i would have loved the song to be more powerful, in the lines of Lips and Rescue :)

Ueda totally fits this aesthetic! He should always go around this lines 8) ...and all of them forget about that Going thingy XD horrorXD

LOOOL Totally agree with the trousers XD and his eternal sandals! I hope he grows out of this fashion fast, really XD

He does that a lot, in many songs, the thing is to realize, he does in "Our Story" too for example, he has a very good voice and has improved a lot, he should get more singing parts than the mosquito.

It's not new they did it already in Lips and One Drop, this time is more the videogame concept than anything.
About kame...i totally didn't like his make up here, i liked it in Lips where he looked like a guy with make up on, here he just looks like a exagerated gal :glare: Koki is ten times better looking than kame the problem is that he gets very unnoticed and kame gets a lot of fan-histerics, Koki is not only good looking but he also is talented and has a great brain. Junno looks soo cool he is made for this dark and serious looks, i am happy that he is leaving behind the role JE had given him of being Mr Smiles :) As my sister says Maru is like a country boy XD he looks lost everywhere but manages to stand his ground, got to love him :lol
There is a rumor going around that Ueda will have a Solo Tour this August but still nothing official

Err... if you are planning on Taiwan forget it, that one is already sold out, and Korea is about to start selling, unless you mean the japanese concerts of that part of the tour. Oh no, when i manage to go i won't be going alone, if i need it i'll drag my sister with me XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 21st, '10, 19:49

Ginoru

Japan's concert of course, in fact I will try for last day in Tokyo (best suit my schedule). I'm just going on little trip around Kyushu and south Honshu this year and put it together to make it to Gyon Matsuri, some hanabi in Tokyo (fireworks :D ) and KAT-TUN concert plus some other things on a way. I'm not so interested in Korea (and money is issue here :cry: ) Taiwan - well I would consider but why going on Japanese group concert in other countries? It seams a little unfair to domestic fans, especially if I'm going to Japan anyway.
And about alone, well, I was going to go with friend but he has some problem with health and planes are big no for him right now, so I decided to go on my own. I'm used to it (many business trips :whistling: ). I guess I will put my tiny Japanese skills to good (I hope :unsure: ) use.
OK I still like make-up on all of them (Kame including :P ). And I agree Koki is very talented person, multitalented I could say, and have surprisingly good and nice voice (when not doing rap parts), I just don't like his looks, that's all. But I like him and his appearances in dramas are really good, better that Kame for sure.
Oh yes dramatic looks suit Ueda the best :wub: And he has rather big eyes I have never noticed before.

And going back to concert I really hope that if you are right about NMP being the best on new album, there will be a lot old songs there. I was counting on it mostly because it's their first tour with abroad parts. We'll see..

August? I'm afraid it will be after my visit (they still have concert in August for Asia Tour so for sure after them). And going back so quickly will be impossible for me :cry:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 24th, '10, 02:42

I wish i could! But with lots of luck specially in lottery XD I could try to hit Jin's NY con...that's with lots and lots of luck! And knowing Ueda is having a tour i'd much rather go to Japan to see him than go crazy trying to get Kt :)

Maybe you will make friends there :)

Oh yes, Ueda with make up in One Drop looked great, he could even had tried something harder, he may be scared is too much, but it fits him 8)
Not to mention that he is absolutelly sweet no matter how much they try to make him the ganster or to look like a badass, he has just said in his latest manual that he has just adopted a second dog because that dog had been mistreated by the previous owners! I can't stand that kind of people :cussing: Koki did great getting the doggie!

By the way he has two SP dramas this Summer :-)
You hadn't? I love his eyes, he is like a cat, and love that he can kill with a look 8)

You can listen to the new album and judge but don't expect originality there, is like if they had made an album with songs they had to get rid off fast XD. But most of the solos are really good, i like sp Junno's and Koki

Yeah August it seems but who knows, Je has still to announce it :glare:

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 25th, '10, 18:49

Ginoru

wait a moment, what lottery? I would love to go for the NY concert especially if there is October (what a birthday present :w00t: ). I should be in France (it seems that I will be moving there in the end) then so less km to cover aka less money to spend :idea: . Pity Ueda's is probably out of questions :-(

Oh when he is glaring they are sliced so way smaller... but yes heavy make-up of this kind look good on him and could be even heavier - those eyes are worth to be seen. And it does not look femmine on him, thats good too.

I'm trying to not listen to new album as year before. It was fun to hear it first time in the concert, in flash so to say. NMP excluded of course :-).
I'm driving my coworkers crazy starting each day by counting days and hours to my vacation time. And always adding "And I will go to the KAT TUN concert" Want is ability ... hm I'm not sure it's proper translation in Polish there is saying "Chciec to moc" (If there is desire there is way to obtain it - I think it's thought besides this phrase but it does not sound that powerful with so much words, don't you think?)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 25th, '10, 18:59

Ginoru
By the way Jin's English in interview was impresive, without trace of accent I think. Very clear, too, I would say as only foreginer would speak :lol . Just reason why I prefer to make English conversations with no native speakers, except French people - most has accent so heavy that you still have a feeling they speak French not English.
I started to learn French, ... and kept to put Japanese words trying to amswer questions - total disaster :glare:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 7th, '10, 16:59

National lottery XD teh only way to get a lot of money fast if you are lucky

For me it should be in August to be a bday present XD and the closest i have is the day after in Ueda's tour

You will be closer to where i am ^^ Jin said he wanted to come to Europe so crossing all we have!!

Yeah he'd do great if he tried something towards Visual K

I listened once, and the best thing they have is NMP, then in solos i like Koki and Junno's apart of Ueda's

LOL Yes but the feeling goes trough too, are you trying to make them fans too?

Yupp Jin has improved ^^ Yeah i understand that but it's also good to talk with english native speakers, as in england english, my biggest nightmare was talking with a scottish XD omgosh...i felt like if i didn't knew english at all LOL

French is easy but i understand XD it's like me with italian always tried to answer with english :P

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 25th, '10, 16:38

Ginoru

So I am in Japan and just after concert. It was great and totally worth it :w00t: It started at 18:00 and ended at 21:30 and had 3 encores last one with everybody singing with KAT-TUN as part of a deal to have that encore at all. And of course it's pity that Jin was not there but they did great with different songs various members taking his lines.
But to the point:
It started as always with anouncement from Kiss-my-f2(?).. (I could never remember right spelling of name of that group) and thay were standing at the top of scene with NMP song. And with every explosion part of wall was falling. Ueda all in white big typically Johnny cape. On side: white, black, silver and later blue was his colours for the show except for one song were everybody was wearing variation of medieval red and black costiumes.
But about Ueda.. My general impresion was that he was kind out of it. He hasn't smiled at all, or I missed it totally :-( , even when he was waving. He was energetic at times but something was missing. Except for his solo but about it later. For me person who was leading this show was Koki, even if Kame was trying very hard to be focus point in everything. And his solo with almost pole dancing moves with once again those KmF boys.. :w00t: :thumleft:. Pure sexuality was emanating from stage.
But I'm distracted again, back to Ueda. His solo was Marie Antoinette and it was great, for me best part in all show NMP incl. Song, dance, choreography of show, lights, play of his and girls it was put together wonderfuly. He once againg proven himself to be true artist here. It started with him sleeping on empire style sofa and 4 girls - maids around. Lights is going to his face and he wakes up and sits. And that is begining to general pampering of spoiled little prince. Maids are giving him everything starting form quite big teddy bear. He than uses it to refuse drinks and cake using it like children do and making moves with it paw. And text (all in English thoughtfuly translated for Japanese audience on screens) fit the image as it says generally that everybody should just dance around him and give him everything becuse as he sings if thay love him they shoud give him everything. Than the maids give him tail-coat and thay dance. He has some sort of pleated shirt over loos leggins trouses which was looking a little bit Scotish but black. Title fit a song too especialy when he hints that everything this is part of his boredom. And at the end when he goes down on sofa once again he kisses his tedybear (and everybody around was like kawai !!!!!!!!!, iiiii !!!!!!!!! and I loosed last of my hearing in my left ear :cry: ... Ok, I was almost like that too only I'm not able to make such voice like those girl around). I don't know if you now this song but is rather strong and hard in type of Dictator maybe. And this litlle prince facial expressions he is wearing here.. poor delight :wub: . Why only one drama for him ? Boy has talent, really! (thay were discussing numbers of drama for every memeber by the way). Great show and I'm very disapointed that I can't see his own show even more :cry:
What else : in show part he fled in blue under kimono and red over kimono poolind gold ganglion (I hope its right word). and after 2/3 of show he put his hairs with usual ponytail on the top, a litlle bit to the right .. adorable once again.
And on the first Encore they made it on horses :clap: It was totally cool especialy that only he and Juno seemed good with riding when it come to anglesis (I don't kow name its this going up and down motion you are doing using muscles in your legs when horse is on his second gear so to speak. Koki was loosing it from time to time and Kame and Nakamaru was prefering so called cowboy style. And not wearing suit only loose white shirt and loos tie with hat on the hand he was looking dashing and decadent.
I must go becouse I'm using my hotel public Internet computer and another people started to look at me with murder in their eyes.

Let me know if you want more. I will never be as detailed as others - I jut don't know how they can remember everything.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 27th, '10, 15:01

I have not been able to get into D-addicts sorry if it took time for me to answer!

Right now in Japan? I soo envy you >.<

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you sooo much for reporting Ueda's solo!! Most reports i have read just mention how is visually charged, a bit about the music and lots of kawaii :glare:

Well, they will have to, what i was wondering is how they will do it with some songs where Jin's notes are almost impossible to substitute...what's for sure is that many songs won't be the same songs ever again.

LOL You can call them Kisumai it's their shortening in japanese

So in the end they are really making a medieval theme, wondered what had happened with the swords Maru had shown in a manual XD

Poor Tatchan :( i guess that what has happened is really touching him, i know Koki cried the first day after the announcement, and that Ueda, Junno and Maru were not well either, i guess we can say with no problems that no one expected this developement, not even them, poor guys....at least those who really had a connection.

I guess we will know more about how he is feeling from his solo tour.
Yeah well, that's the only thing kame knows to do not biggie, always does the same, not interesting, in fact the opposite
Ueda's solo from what you say looks great, a whole show combining all the possibilities a stage can give, and indeed only a true artists knows how to combine everything and make the best of it ^^ and specially with that stage XD he loves that, true markings of a S XD everyone worshipping him! I have seen paparazzi pics but i'd love to see a pic of him sleeping!

Is the english good this time? i have not forgotten Dictator.... wonder whay he choose english, and why Marie Antoinette as title

LOLL You know you have a knack to tell things with a funny edge? XD loved the they screamed and i went deaf XD Indeed japanese girls have very very high pitched voices!

I have only heard bad audios :glare: hopefully someone managed to get decent ones and share soon!

Oooh i'd love to see him in another drama! but if i can ask i want him to play a bad/evil guy 8) discussing dramas for meembers? i hope Junno gets a new one...

By the way Ueda has said he won't perform Marie Antoinette again unless he does in his tour, so you really got to see something unique!

I understand what you say about the horses (gezz now i miss it, it's been years since i last rode a horse :-( ) So Junno and Ueda are good, well they are the princes in Kt after all :P

Better if he doesn't wear suits, dunno why but Ueda is not "made" to wear suits dunno if you understand what i mean, love you used decadent, fits with his solo style :)

XD Run! Don't let the others get you!!

Oh you can tell me all you want! I want to know every detail about Ueda(specially how he is feeling, or looks like he is feeling), and i am very curious about Maru, Koki and Junno's stages too! But don't worry, i'll wait until you have free access to internet and no one glaring behind you :lol

(Those girls? they make notes, i wouldn't, i don't want to miss things to write them down :P).

If you don't mind i'll show it to a friend that is also an Ueda fan ^^

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 28th, '10, 11:00

Ginoru

Of course, it`s for sharing with everybody interested. I`m happy to contribute, and topic is not popular around me enough. By the way I met in Kyoto another fan of KAT-TUN and NEWS form Thailand and we went at it sharing songs on iPod/computer and generally in fan mode. In 4 persons dorm room so you can imagine expresions on another people who didn`t have idea what`s going on. :goggle: :blink

Visualy charged? I hope they mean it in good way becouse I still can`t get over myself about it. And you say it was unique to hear it? I`m twice as happy :wub:
Marie Antoinette fits really well with lirics and general filling of song. Does he have some Eurpean fixation? You know France history and how last queen of France was spoiled chiled and even more spoiled woman before everything want down? And really it was because of being trapped in world that was feeding on game of illusions and nothing to do? So imagine this Ludwig XVII (XVIII) boudoir feeling with a little of Marquize de Sade on side, Franch maids as from bad porno crossed with Maid Caffe and sweet little devil in type of Oscar Wilde`s Dorian Gray and you will see what it was Ueda`s show. And it was not Dictator type of feelinf he was emanating. It was more childish but you could feel that better be good or.. ANd it was not like he was giving orders rather expecting other to know what to do even finding it before he could think about it (and becouse of that this string of things put before his eyes without him even asking) And him never satisfied with it and bored even angried becouse of lack of any interesting around.

When the news come? I didn`t know it before going to concert, only found about it day after. And it was more understandable for me why Ueda was giving out such dejected feeling. In my opinion he looked like he was sad and of course as profesional he was doing his best but this happy filling from year before I found so endering was not here.

Yes, songs was not the same without Jin. Especially old one was missing his attitude (this one with French lines I always forgot titles :-( :x , and Rescue without him is not the same and I missed this spectatle`s moves (Kame stole it but it`s just not the same).
And I`m not so sure about the choices thay had for feeling his part. Especially that in my opinion Nakamaru had bad day and his voice was not well. But generaly concert was good and I think thay can manage without Jin (and they better temper Kame a bit! When I think about it, he stoped feeling another breath on his neck, I mean Jin`s, and was tastelessly I dare to say in this circumsatances in good mood).

I just thought that it seems I was on their last tour together and first without A. I`m happy I went last year, it was very quick decission than and everybody was like :blink
, what are you doing , plan it... HA!!!! 8) Carpe diem! :thumleft:

OK, a bit of break, I will be back.

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 29th, '10, 12:50

Ginoru
Very quickly today.
People are pawing at me :pale: and computer is acting strange.
You asked about Koki, He was the heart of this show for me. he was sexy (and as you know, I`ve never before found him like that), funny (even if Kame was the one talking all the time it was Koki put in sentences that punctured that - judging mostly from audience reaction - for me they were mostly going too fast and not clearly enough, and those "kawaiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " from around was not helping! :glare: ), energetic and simply great.
His solo for me was second after Ueda`s. All this sexy moves, totally 18+ IF YOU ASK ME (I don`t know but I coudn`t make letters small and now it`s back and I`m afraid to go back to change it to not make it permanent :scratch: ). If I didn`t mixed it with song he was singing with Maru it was Make U Wet and I think he managed it with some of girls around me. Squeaks when he was making moves around his fly were deafening. The same when he was making moves on his partner from Kisumai this with longest hair standing and put in locks on one side and a little suprised look. And he was natural not like Kame.

Ueda`s English seems geting better (or my own) becouse I understand it all without looking at display.
I can`t agree, he look good in suits, not that good as Junno, he is made for them but second best. But yes, a bit unkempt look suit him best. And he is only gay I can see with this funny ponytail and still adore.
I am happy that you like my way of telling things. I just thnk that this all raports when they are deadly serious are less fun to read. It is entertaiment still and this fanatic look in some of girls eyes is a little.. :pale:

Ok I am going,
There will be raining tomorrow so I am considering going to see Endless Shock if I can scaut tickets in resonable price - (it mean I found place in Harajuku where you can buy tickets for a lot shows - I saw ones for countdown and rest of KAT-TUN performances and other groups too- and wait for last moment and run like hell to make it to the show. I have all it planed - think is its last or one befor last show so I do not know I can make it. And I am still not sure if it is resonable to go? My Japanise is so poor! But is so popular so why not? The old women - ok older that me - in the shop were all :wub: looking for this ticket two days ago)

And I am pissed off, I could buy ticket for X Japan but I can not go. I will be out of Japan for concert - where is justice in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
And now I am going!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 31st, '10, 13:44

Ginoru
I did not go for Shock. Some middle-aged scary looking Japanese lady with fanatic look in her eyes was faster and bought last ticket before I could. And ticket cost 40000 Yen! Sorry, I do not like more handsome part of KinkiKids so much (by the way before I learned that because of region they are from I had some dirty thoughts about the name of this group, what is this saying about me? :P) especially for the show on which for the half of it I would be sitting and not understanding a bit. But I would not dare too cross that women anyway :pale: She was looking kind of crazy... more then fun girl crazy :pale: :pale:

By the way - Hanabi watching is really something here. Kind of crazy picnic everywhere middle of street included. But there is something to look at, too.

And one more digression:
Last year I said after Dome concert that I admire how well-behaved is Japanese audience.. I am taking it back. It only applies to Dome concert apparently. I was at Zepp Osaka. I started as nice little girl at the back (well, not really because I have suspicion that I crossed from my sector to one better first to the stage but lets forget it 8) ) but after initial commotion (as everybady doing uaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! me being :blink :blink :blink and just going with crowd I was in 5th row and at the middle of concert I was 3th row and like 2 lenght of my arm to the stage :w00t: :w00t: I totally loved it, even if one girl was like hanging on me and waving in my ear not to mention screaming her favorite band member name (which I do not remember :unsure: )

About Jin:
I did picture of his guitar from Bandage at Tower Records :D And almost every girl was taking it so I was not feeling like crazy :lol .
And I just thought: Is not wishing him going back to KAT-TUN right now like wishing him not to succeed?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 3rd, '10, 03:07

Thank you! I will share the rest with my friend too ^^

LOL That sounds funny XD

That's what Ueda has, a lot of power behind all his solosm they really hit you, it's not like others that you like them and it's ok, you may not like one of his solos but even in that case you won't be able to forget it :)

Oh yes XD he has quite a European fixation, i think he is having a revival of his french interests. Yup, i know, i am an Historian after all ;P but i see her in a different perspective, not like a spoiled woman but more like a lost woman who was sent away as a child without preparation whatsoever to be able to grow beyond herself against all her difficulties until it was truly too late.

I love that definition, love to read Sade, and i really think Ueda needs a good dip into "European sadisme" i am totaly sure he'd enjoy it A LOT! 8) The different feeling from Dictator may be that he has really realized the true sadists are so having a supposed sweet face ;)

Jin's news? around July 17, it was quite a shock even to the guys themselves, it was mostly a single handed decission from Johnny jijji doubt even if they guys were consulted, waht it's for sure is that it didn't fit well most of them :( Yeah he wasn't happy, he won't have one of his friends ever again with him, even more since JE whenever something like this happens it's like if they banned ones and others from talking between themselves, they are going to miss each other a lot, Junno Maru and Koki too, poor Koki even cried the next day :cry: It is sad to see Tatchan sad...

Yeah, and many songs won't be sang again unless they are very very retouched because the biggest weight landed on Jin, now it's going to be Ueda the one suffering there...

Le Ciel you mean :) By the way the french lyrics were written by Ueda XD Yeah, lucky that we at least have the recorded versions with him :S yerah well... you will see that other guy stealing a lot in the future :glare:

They will have to do the better they can, i know Ueda can fill in for him pretty well but i wonder if he will want to...

They will have to, no other option now,
temper him? impossible, he is probably having the best time of his life with all the lights on him :glare: you yourself could see if he was specailly down like Ueda or the others...i did not see it but i highly doubt it

It's one of those weird things isn't it? :)

Thanks lot for telling me about Koki ^^ he uses to have some of my fav solos too! Oh you should pay him more attention, he can be many things and all totally natural and not fabricated, he is a good guy :) He is like Kt's mom, i am sure he was trying to get over himself and help in the general feeling but he was very down too.

Love your kawaii i am deaf inserts XD i totally can identify myself

Yeah Koki is doing Make U Wet part 2 :P and LOOOOOOOL at the comment about the girls XD with Maru he does One on One, one of my all time Kt favs.

Exactly! that's it! The other can act sexy but they are natural! not like that other one, he is only "natural" when he acts in dramas :glare:

That's good to know because i have not forgotten Dictator lyrics XD

For me in suits it's Junno and Maru, Koki has a pass too but Ueda looks much more on his own with Vkei Jrock looks, he is just born for those 8)

Yeah and you don't dwell in fantasies, you tell what you saw ^^ being critic and all

You didn't know about the Harajuku shop? a you should have asked me!

Don't worry XD My japanese is still poorer than yours for sure and i am planning to go and see Saotome Taichi!

Darn! That with XJapan is rotten luck!!! :crazy:

LOOOOL You Shock adventure with the woman is heck funny XD Fans there can be kinda crazy...I call Koichi "Wife" :P XD The same than me i also looked O_o when i first saw their name XD but i like Tsuyoshi's music out of Kinki quite well :)

XD Japanese fangirls are a field of stucy still unexplored by phsychology XD from make up to dress to how they are it has to be an interesting thing to study :P

A yep and his clothes in Yokohama :)
We must be with Jin, he must succeed, if not it could be fatal :( Johnny jijji has left things quite clear or success or Jin will dissapear forever from everywhere...and i don't want that at all :S he needs us more than ever

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 6th, '10, 22:30

Ginoru

I'm back from Japan :cry:
I will do some more concert related posts but right now
I bought Bandage. I said I will not becouse I hate movies about bands generally but preasure from advertising was too strong (I will sort through pictures and post some at Sunday I promise) so I bent and now I watched it. What to say .. I still hate movies about bands. They are depressing like hell and made you think why not to cut your miserable life short before you even start to think of this kind career. Not to mention that they are some kind of boring. Don't get me wrong, movie is not bad, problem is that that kind of theme make people trying to overthink and try to put too much (or to little) of philosophy and thoughts (as in school essay :P ) and poor spectator is later condemned to interpret what author had in mind (and in school I always had a feeling that most of this fameus people who produced pieces I must work on are having a lot of laught from whatever they are seeing my miserable performance in presence of my teacher. And they didn't have in mind even 10% of of what official interpretation is :glare: .). And generally to be brutal they just needed money :P (I don't understand why this is not used as best reason - genius must eat too!). But to the point. Maybe the reason I'm so not high on this movie is that my Japanise is not enough to understand some subtleties but for me is quite average artistic movie (in Polish we used term "studyjne" which mean directly speaking - too special, artistic, philosphic and whatever you want to add (usually interpreted by bred on US productions as Titanic as boring - by the way Titanic was boring too :lol ) for averrage person to want to go to cinema to watch it. I will be brutal and say it - they wanted Jin to bring people to watch it. Sorry. That to say I still think Jin was not bad here, maybe becouse he was more or less himself, a little out of it, giving himself to music but not to the job to be musician and part of band in particular. As such he is strong point of movie not only as selling point. But his so called love interest is complete failure, no lasting impresion, unconvincing and for me responsible for bringing general opinion of movie down. Rest of staff is more or less ok. The best parts of movie - when they are having concerts or refreshments. And to think of it - it says more of movie then anything.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Aug 17th, '10, 14:35

Hi! Welcome back! Sorry that i am so late i have been busy >.<
Oh i will buy fir Jin but not for the theme :P But since a friend is going to Japan in october i will ask her to buy it for me then and i'll wait to see it then but i am a person that doesn't care about spoilers and now i already know all about the movie XD

I guess that being the first movie the director did has to waight in the narrative :S
Have you seen Ueda's pics? from his solo? he looks between cool and funny and his interpretation of Marie Antoinette style is sooo funny XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Aug 20th, '10, 22:14

Ginoru

I was out too. I'm moving to France for a little so going around to put everything in order before that is nightmare, believe me. I hadn't had time to go through pictures from Japan even. And I'm so uninformed that I don't even know where to start :-( :glare: . I'm still sore about inability to be on Ueda's concert but style is soooo different from NMP concert interpretation, seems a lot brighter, but maybe only becouse of colors? And he look more "sweet-spoiled" then "cool-spoiled"
So many things to do so little time. I'm going :crazy:
:lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 1st, '10, 15:31

Life is crazy lately XD and i have less and less time to drop by boards :( anyway i always try to drop by anyway and always have messenger :)

After seeing fancams and pics if i had to chose between kt con or Ueda con i would chose Ueda's con, visually is much more to my appeal :D In fact is darker in theme but much more color vivid since he touches with the jrock and vkei styles ^^

This is so cool
Credits Sleepy Ueda
where are you moving to? if i can ask

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 5th, '10, 01:03

Gimoru
very quickly (i'm packing just now and slowlly goimg crazy :crazy: - overweight!!!) and my airport is under some repairs so only small planes and I'm going via Monachium crazy once again.
:w00t: picture
why I didn't know earlier about his own concert, I totally would have gone there :cry:
But KT concert Ueda was really dark, believe me
Paris, or almost Paris suberbs really, 20 minutes from center by tube - my firm choice unfortunatelly but close to work. Are you coming to Paris maybe? would be nice to meet...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 5th, '10, 01:06

Ginoru
sorry :sweat: misspelled your name - lack of sleep must rubbbing on me :-(

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 15th, '10, 14:21

Don't worry :) I still don't know if i should call you by your full nick or just medea for short

Sorry for taking so long to answer, i am having less and less time for forums >.< it's horrible!

LOL that happens to me but every time i come back from a trip :P
Are you in Paris already? 20 minutes is not bad the tube there works well...minus when i was last there that all transports were on stike ¬¬ i walked Paris up and down so much i could point streets and places to the own parisians... Meeting would be cool but i am not planning on going for the time being :(, i am trying to schedule a trip to London and after that one i may go to Paris again, but i have no dates, are you going to stay long?
Good pic isn't it? :P By what i have read and hear it is a great concert, Ueda should do dark more often! fits him pretty pretty well ^^
Do you use messenger or something?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 4th, '10, 14:56

HAPPY 27 BDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A GREEEEAT TIME

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 5th, '10, 00:52

Happy birthday to Ueda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :cheers: :party:
and happy birthday to me !!!!! :alcoholic:

I'm sorry I was late :cry: :pray:

I'll be back tomorrow, I promise, Ginoru :-)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 7th, '10, 15:02

Happy BDAY TO U TOO!!! ^^

Don't worry it's been crazy on this side and i bet is crazy on yours! and with so many Jin things lately i feel like a hen without head XDXD and trying to put toguether all i can from Ueda's cons too! :P but that is slower

By the way, Maru went to one of Jin's concerts and said he still has pending a BBQ with him and Ueda and a day later Junno sent him a message too ^^ He really has good friends in Kt :wub: and what is more importan, friends before anything else

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 12th, '10, 12:52

Ginoru

I totally can't believe it! :cussing: :cussing:
I made so long massage and it disapeared, I will never be able to put it together again, and I take time during lunch hour to write it :cry: I hate you Internet, I hate you :cussing: :cry: :cussing:

OK, once again! but shorter version I'm affraid (and more mistakes :lol )

I'm still crazy from moving here and not used to work, foregin language all the time and time schedule is driving me to exhaustion, no kidding, living in hotel, too. I want home!!!
And I almost made my mind to go to Jin's concert when I remembered that US for Polish Citizen requires VISA and I do not have one and taking under consideration numbers of documents they need from you I will have never get one being here not at home! Hate you America, hate you! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
So I'm unhappy, tired, sleepy all the time, Ueda concerts tour which I missed ended, Jin's which I will miss is starting and did I mentioned I'm unhappy and angry? Did I? :cussing: :cry: :cussing: :cry: :cussing: :cry:
Uh... OK a little better now...

I do not have time and energy to keep in touch with Japan entertaiment scene most of the time and I'm so behind it's not even funny anymore. I catch some glimpses from time to time only. By the way I was able to catch some their performance (I'm at work I do not have data here so do not ask which one, Ueda was wearing hat but it's not big help I can imagine :lol ) and I was supprised how many Jin's little gestures I could see in Ueda, I habe never noticed it before... or is it just my imagination? Oh, and I seen this a little funy comotion around his injury during concert (toe, I belive?).

So they still going to dinners together? It's nice that Jin still have at last some of his previous co-members by his side :D But you should expect it from Ueda (and Maru of course), shoul you? He is good friend :wub: .
About your previous question:

When I started to plan weekend I noticed that I really was almost everywhere in Paris ( at last Top places) so I'm mostly just wandering around (or go to events). I discovered BOOK OFF with cheap orginal mangas (2€) and really good cheap (and expensive :lol ) Japanesee and Korean restaurants near Opera. And shops with Asian food in 15 district (not sure about number :scratch: ) so I have someting to eat - french food weee :pale: I have enough of it. I participated in Manga Festival - great cosplay and spectacular Rescu karaoke performance - I cried from laughing :lol , went to D'espairsRay concert (wrrr :cussing: on ticket stated 18:30, they started 20:00, not word it was time to open club door not start concert - France :cussing:) and this week going to VAMPS concert (yey! but ther is strike on that day (5th from time I came here :cussing: ) so I must be prepared for trouble with metro schedule). So you can see I'm making my best from being here.

I' will be here to end of February for sure. After that I'm still not sure, I still not like it here much but money could be powerful tool :lol

I'm using mesenger or rather I could.

I must finish work is coming

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 12th, '10, 22:11

Ginoru
So many mistakes :-( but I don't have energy left to redo it, sorry.
I just went through Jin's topic: what tweeter? I'm so behind :cry: And if this special forces read my prevoius enter I will never get VISA :glare: and I'm not so optymistic to hope for Jin or Ueda coming to Europe.

Getting depressed more and more :cry: :alcoholic: :cry:

:cry:
:cry:
:crazy:

Puting myself together and going back to making money for next visit to Japan 8)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Oct 13th, '10, 21:38

Ginoru

I just read on Tsuyaka page that is possibility for Internationall part on Johnny's page! If it means that there is little possibility that next time I want go for the concert I could just buy ticket like normal fan (registered, I mean, normal and fan does not match really) I will be drunk right after signing myself in. :w00t:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '10, 00:29

Hello! Sorry i have been very busy :S

XD That happens a lot, in my case it's more frums loging me out

Take Paris easy, i got used to it in no time and in 3 days i was already used to all ^^

And your embassy can't do anything?

I wish i could go, but since i can't i am trying my best to help from outisde :) i am working with the girls that are doing the promo JE doesn't do in US

Me too, i am mising a lot of things, i try to keep up with Kt but their latest songs are not really clicking with me, they sound too Je :(

Poor Ueda now since Jin is not there has had to take his possition :( i really wish he could be seen as Ueda and not the one they promoted to make k look nice ...

About the broken toe? it was ridiculous, people really like to dramatize, like if they had never known someone who broke a bone :glare:

Yep ^^ first Ueda, then Maru and last Junno all offered his support and are by his side, those are good friends :)
Call me weird, i love visiting cemetaries and i love Pere Lachaise, i have to go there again, and also the catacombs :P and there are a couple of museums outskirts of the city i'd like to visit too :) I'll send you a PM check your inbox ok?
Twitter project :) was more like projects, since JE was doing nothing fans took things in their hands and are still doing it, contacting radio stations, putting posters up... at least it's something more than Je has done

Jin wants to come to Europe but he needs to succed at least a little in US for Je to allow him

Yeah if we get as many goodies as japanese fans have :S

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 3rd, '10, 12:28

Ginoru
very short :
my e-mail addres changed to medeacallfromhell@wp.pl (it is so difficult to find name not used before and I had veeeeeery bad day :whistling: ). I still need to upgrade my profile but I'm overloaded with work :cussing: and language trainings :cussing: :cussing:. Be back shortly, promise!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 4th, '10, 23:18

Got the address but you should let it there even if it is under spoilers, could be dangerous, use pm :)

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 13th, '10, 00:54

Ginoru
Do not worry, it`s my spare one 8) . I`m using it especially for this community for some time, becouse, as I`m living in aparthotel now, I do not have my own Internet access.
I registered for this international e-mail service, let's see what will come next...

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 18th, '10, 02:58

Ginoru

very short once again after seeing "Change ur world": I have mixed feeling about song (something do not match but there is 4 o'clock in the morning, maybe this is it :lol ) but Ueda looks cool between flames :wub: . And I liked his part neer the end (should be more, really!)
And he and Koki keep making up for Jin (or is it problem with me not having enough sleep once again...?)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '10, 16:38

Hi!! I know it's been long >.< sorry i am pretty busy :(

LOL It's not you, it's better than that previous horror but something is missing, like a piece in a puzzle, but i felt it also in other songs like Fall down, is like if they were missing power, energy, they don't sound KT totally more like they try to sound like Kt but don't manage. Am i being confusing? :scratch:

lol it's not you, who else could? XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Nov 30th, '10, 01:53

Ginoru
I think I know what you are tolking about and I agree, Teorethicly it should feel strong, rythm and all suggest it but there is not enough heart in it, some part of soul is missing and it does not fit together well enough.. uh poetic :roll but it's difficult to explain.
But I liked Ueda's "niitoman", it was funny and interesting, I didn't heard it before, is it new? the melody is changing as to playing with listener.. I must try to translate it. And some part of it, passage really, remind me some othere song's theme and I do not remember which and it's driving me crazy! (as you can see my CD came :D )
And now I'm waiting for my "name day" (do you have something like that in Spain? in Poland this is a day connected to your name, I do not know really how they pick them, they are put in calendar), which is in January so I could give myself Jin 's CD!