Nakama Yukie

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
richardli

Nakama Yukie

Post by richardli » Nov 29th, '06, 15:50

I really like Yukie Nakama in all her TV dramas and especially her Pocky Commercials.
Did anyone see her in that drama where she starred as a Korean? She could pass for Korean don't you think?

meee

Post by meee » Nov 30th, '06, 02:49

ah you mean tokyo waneki, right? it's very good! passed for korean looking? a bit... but she speaks pretty good. she must be practing really hard. =]

at first, i didn't realize that she played in umm... SHINOBI, is that even right spelling? ^^;; she's damned gorgeous!

James_yka

Post by James_yka » Nov 30th, '06, 11:41

Never miss her Gokusen also...

asiangirldee

Post by asiangirldee » Dec 1st, '06, 05:57

gotta watch trick season 1,2, & 3 and trick the movie 1 & 2

=D

mikomiko123

Post by mikomiko123 » Jul 19th, '07, 22:39

i luv nakama-sam... im a big fan of her!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 20th, '08, 17:20

Can't wait for GOKUSEN 3

caitlincoffee
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by caitlincoffee » Apr 9th, '08, 23:52

She's going to be a guest on Oshareism on April 13. One of the hosts is Fujiki Naohito. He acted with her in G@me in 2003. Looking forward to see if they mention it during the interview. :D
http://www.ntv.co.jp/oshare/

Rob Boyd

Post by Rob Boyd » Jul 28th, '08, 19:13

No argument here!! I've recently been introduced to the wonderful world of "Yankumi" (Have seen two of the three Trick and Gokusen series and Female Detectives) and am head over heels for Yukie. :roll She's definitely one my short list for favorite actresses. :salut:

saegusa

Post by saegusa » Nov 5th, '10, 02:20

I miss watching Nakama Yukie dramas.
I wonder if someone is going to upload the drama
99 nen no ai - japanese americans- currently airing for 5 consecutive nights.
Has anyone watched it yet? Is it good?
I can't wait to watch it :D
Kusanagi Tsuyoshi is supposed to also be in it.

Liaozhai

The Works of Nakama Yukie

Post by Liaozhai » Nov 25th, '10, 19:33

I'm fairly new to the world of J-Drama (or any non-English drama for that matter) but I've found, among other things, that I'm completely hooked on the work of Nakama Yukie.

I've watched the obvious shows such as "Trick" and "Gokusen" and have recently watched "Joshi Deka!" and "Untouchable" but I was wondering what other things were around with her in; preferably sub-titled (as I only speak bad English).

I'd also be interested in anything regarding her life outside of which DramaWiki already states if anyone has any such info or links to share.

Thanks for reading... :salut:

shioki

Re: The Works of Nakama Yukie

Post by shioki » Nov 29th, '10, 11:50

Liaozhai wrote:I've watched the obvious shows such as "Trick" and "Gokusen" and have recently watched "Joshi Deka!" and "Untouchable" but I was wondering what other things were around with her in; preferably sub-titled (as I only speak bad English).
You can try Mr Brain. She guest star in ep5,6, but nevertheless, she's wonderful at her role. As for movies, you can try G@me, and shinobi.

As for her other dramas, I've never watched (other than the ones you mentioned) so I can't say much.

nikid

Post by nikid » Mar 13th, '11, 09:29

do you know if Nakama Yukie is safe from earthquake/tsunami happen March 11,2011 in Japan?
i cant find anything about it, only that she's missing, is that really true? im so worried here

Gaboraa

Post by Gaboraa » Mar 13th, '11, 10:29

nikid wrote:do you know if Nakama Yukie is safe from earthquake/tsunami happen March 11,2011 in Japan?
i cant find anything about it, only that she's missing, is that really true? im so worried here
Where did you get that information?

thientinh

Post by thientinh » Mar 13th, '11, 10:30

nikid wrote:do you know if Nakama Yukie is safe from earthquake/tsunami happen March 11,2011 in Japan?
I didn't find out anything either :-( , someone saying that she has been spotted by a fan, but it's just a rumor, no confirm. :-(

shioki

Post by shioki » Mar 13th, '11, 11:00

I read that she was in Osaka for this play during the quake. She should be alright...if the tsunami doesn't hit there (it probably won't...being pretty far south)

nikid

Post by nikid » Mar 13th, '11, 11:38

really? was she really in Osaka? not just a rumour i hope. Thank you very much

thientinh

Post by thientinh » Mar 13th, '11, 15:07

Nakama Yukie has possibly been in Osaka during the earthquake, according to this new her stage play had been canceled 10 minutes right before the opening due to the safety of the audience (on March 12), and the upcoming show will be held as usual.. So i think she's safe now :-)

nikid

Post by nikid » Mar 13th, '11, 16:59

oh, many thanks.

Gaboraa

Post by Gaboraa » Mar 14th, '11, 13:34

Yokatta! I am relieved...

reynante

Post by reynante » Mar 14th, '11, 17:35

I'm happy she's alright,but you know Im finding a scene where she did ballbust to a guy,do you know some movies or tv series???

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Aug 19th, '11, 14:03

Does anyone know she's gonna star in "The Tempest 3D", a movie version for drama Tempest?
I found this http://asianmediawiki.com/The_Tempest_3D . Is it an official news or just a rumor? They show the release day but no other info. If there is truly a Tempest Movie, it will be a "Tempest" year for Nakama Yukie :D
So excited :w000t: , wish it's not just a rumor :cheers:
Last edited by Neion3010 on Sep 13th, '11, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.

emma-ba

Post by emma-ba » Aug 19th, '11, 14:40

From "Cinema News Today"

I translated the first paragraph. The rest of the article talks about the plot and cast.

The currently airing NHK BS period drama, starring actress Nakama Yukie in the lead role, will become a 3D film. It is planned to be released next January. Using the latest in CGI technology, the Ryukyu Kingdom drama will become a 3D film on a magnificent scale never seen before.

chanbara

Post by chanbara » Sep 3rd, '11, 03:06

A Tempest 3D movie starring Yukie-san? That's AWESOME! :w00t: Thanks for the info. :-)

I absolutely adore Yukie-san :wub: and love the TV version of Tempest, so can't wait to see the big screen version.

Does anyone know if the stage version was filmed? Would love to see it released on DVD or something.

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Sep 13th, '11, 14:40

Hey, according this http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2011/09/13 ... u-tairiku/ , she will team up with Kimura for the show Nankyoku Tairiku, as Kuramochi Takeshi's late wife. Wow, i'm really exicted :w00t: .

Just notice now she has been played as the wife of 3 out of 5 SMAP's members. With Nakai Masahiro in "I want to be a shellfish", Kusanagi Tsuyoshi in "99-nen no Ai ~ Japanese Americans", and now Kimura Takuya in "Nankyoku Tairiku" :lol .

Oh God, i wonder when she will be wife of Inagaki Goro and Katori Shingo (in the drama or movie of course :P )

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Oct 28th, '11, 16:56

Ya!! Ya!! Nakama Yukie will be starring in a new Special Drama called "Akujotachi no Mes" :dance: :dance:
Fuji TV has announced that they’ll be airing a special drama called “Akujotachi no Mes“, starring the bewitching Nakama Yukie as a cold-blooded surgeon. Seto Asaka, the wife of V6’s Inohara Yoshihiko, will also be starring in her first role since giving birth to a baby boy in March 2010.

“Akujotachi no Mes” is based on a novel called, “Incident… Akujotachi no Mes” by author Hata Takehiko. It’s set in a large hospital, with Nakama playing as one of the best neurosurgeons in Japan. She’s a wicked woman who cares more about her status in society than anything else, and isn’t afraid of prioritizing patients of high status above normal patients.
From Tokyohive

To be honest, I really, really miss Saki Mayer :wub: :wub:

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Nov 4th, '11, 09:34

Nakama Yukie and Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN) in the Panasonic's Christmas campaign

For the second consecutive year, Nakama Yukie and Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN) are image characters for Panasonic's Christmas campaign. The campaign & CM will air November 04th, 2011, but on the Panasonic Beauty's site you now can find the two actors :D :D

http://panasonic.jp/beauty/xmas/

Nakama Yukie is so sooo gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Nov 5th, '11, 20:06

Picture from Moriyama Eiji's blog, it seems that on Nov 5th, she has visited these guys who are working on a stage play. [I don't know if she will join another stage play or she's just simply come to say "hi" to them. My bad Japanese is killing me whenever i want to check her info. ]

I think even without make-up she's really, really adorable :thumright:

Neion3010

Post by Neion3010 » Nov 6th, '11, 08:24

Nakama Yukie and Ohno Satoshi have cooperated in Chocolate biscuit, and i found some videos
Chocolate biscuit's CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqbc5HHMtfI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=LHSnkMiVd20

And the making for CM, I love the moment when she holding hands on her chest, Ohno did such a real good jod that Yukie-san couldn't help but laugh. Both of them are so cute

http://vimeo.com/31671027

And there is a rumor saying that
Nakame Yukie-san appears to Kaibutsu-kun offering by Ohno! role of fox girl. Nakama seems to appear to Satoshi Ohno starring Kaibutsu-kun new year special drama that is plan to air new year.
I'm so excited, wish that's not just a rumor :w00t:

And then Panasonic's Christmas campaign

http://vimeo.com/31671128

Compare the two CM, I would say Yukie-san is such an amazing actress. She's cute, adorable when working with Ohno :thumleft: , but she looks mature, charming, and gorgeous to Kame :thumright: .
Wow!! I really can't pick which one is my favourite :scratchchin: , Or simply i love them both :heart:

Gicuri

Post by Gicuri » Jan 31st, '12, 21:49

I don't know her too much but Gokusen was my first dorama and she was fantastic in that<3 I always call her "Yankumi" when I see a picture of her:D

KenshinXYukie

hello everyone!

Post by KenshinXYukie » Mar 13th, '12, 11:20

I'm a certified Yukie Nakama fan! :)
I love her acting...too bad She is not that popular in our Country :'(
I've searching the net and found this site...I hope I can gained friends, sorry for my bad english, I'm currently working on my english to be able to communicate well on others.

I'm just looking for someone to be friends with..
"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" o_0

YukawaManabu

Post by YukawaManabu » Aug 11th, '13, 15:19

GOsh, she never seems to get old!
I love her and her quirky acting style.
I have been unconsciously imitating her mannerisms for some time. One of my students told me I remind her of "that crazy teacher in Gokusen named Yankumi". High praise indeed! I almost went through the roof in happiness :D
I cosplayed Yankumi in school after that, haha.

yuji07

Post by yuji07 » Oct 19th, '13, 05:59

I just love this Actress, she's very versatile and of course beautiful. One of the best actress in Japan! :D

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Dec 11th, '13, 12:07

Love her in this artistic picture!

A photo from interview with Numero TOKYO magazine released in October this year.

UsagiYojimbo
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber
Hungary

Re: Nakama Yukie

Post by UsagiYojimbo » Mar 15th, '15, 07:14

Just finished watching SAKURA, really liked it!