Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2 , 2010)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 19th, '10, 12:27

Ate Orion, you really should. Because it's really nice XD It's one of my favorite dramas of all time, because it's just so well done. Plus, I love SJ XD hehehehe

Hahahah, I think I've said this before, I'm not really into K-pop, so I don't know any of the bands or pop group... all I do know are the stuff they play on dramas. Hahahah, and I only like the songs when they play it to scenes that are really memorable to me.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 19th, '10, 17:47

And here's to leoprint once again...though blinky really does not rock that style :rofl: :rofl:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 19th, '10, 19:01

Oh Dear......

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 19th, '10, 19:10

Saw this today, but it was too tragic to post... So I didn't tell you. XD

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 19th, '10, 20:05

I just came from work, too sober, too hungry, too pissed off... and now this. THIS...
Oh Hecate!!

All people of greek heritage: hope I didn't offend your feelings by using the name from a greek mythology :whistling:

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Nov 19th, '10, 22:44

I shall avenge my ancestors for this insult you inflicted upon us. :P

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Nov 20th, '10, 09:19

no more SKKS goodies :cry: i'm having withdrawals from this drama... :alcoholic:
now i want to read the book. do guys have any idea if they have the book translated somewhere?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 20th, '10, 09:30

There are translated short fragments of the books. But no fully translated version anywhere.
Learn Korean, keke...

aility

Post by aility » Nov 22nd, '10, 09:36

There is a Chinese version of the book, if you know Chinese? ^^

I am waiting for Ethlenn to translate the whole book for me :mrgreen:

No pressure love, no pressure :whistling:

berna3gurl

srt files?

Post by berna3gurl » Nov 22nd, '10, 18:02

where can i found the srt file of every episode???? is there any here?? thanks -->i need it madly--coz' i've downloaded already the raw files of it--and i need the sub.. thanks

aility

Re: srt files?

Post by aility » Nov 22nd, '10, 23:23

berna3gurl wrote:where can i found the srt file of every episode???? is there any here?? thanks -->i need it madly--coz' i've downloaded already the raw files of it--and i need the sub.. thanks
they are here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_88276_420.htm

Under a spoiler tag by Ethlenn....

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 24th, '10, 07:32

I just saw Ep.11. I have a question. It went by me too fast so I was not quite sure who had the tent erected and all that food on the table on the island. Did the bratty girl... sister of Blinky... do that or did Junsoon do it. Or was he just taking advantage of the situation to impress Yoonhee??
How did the food get there?

aility

Post by aility » Nov 24th, '10, 08:00

Peggy wrote:I just saw Ep.11. I have a question. It went by me too fast so I was not quite sure who had the tent erected and all that food on the table on the island. Did the bratty girl... sister of Blinky... do that or did Junsoon do it. Or was he just taking advantage of the situation to impress Yoonhee??
How did the food get there?
the tent and everything was all arranged by our beloved Yongha, I believe ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 24th, '10, 17:06

Nope, Blinky's sister did that. Yongha just cared for boats (or lack thereof) and OK, he helped a bit.
Seonjun couldn't get any advantage of Yunhee, because he though she's a boy at that moment still.

@berna3gurl: subs for EVERY episode is inside this very thread, please look page after page.

Yes, I'm back. :mrgreen:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 24th, '10, 19:35

thanks for clearing that up for me. I did see that Yong Ha had a hand in the bost timing. He is such a lovely little mischief maker.
I am really waiting to see Sun Jun show a really lovely smile soon. He does stay so well in correct mien most of the time. In real life he is very appealing when he is happy and laughing.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 24th, '10, 19:50

Oh he will, he will. He will smile the smile of an anemone. Maybe not the most gorgeous and flomboyant flower, but natural and beautiful... Just wait till his love blooms. He will show it perfectly, even for such a rookie :wub:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 24th, '10, 23:11

You know with all those gisaengs wandering around and with the Palace of pleasure I am wondering about those senior students. Obviously some of them are not at all innocents at large. I just wonder about JunSeung. He is so full of decorum and saving a lady's honor who desperately wants to lose it to him. Can he be a true romantic waiting for the perfect girl.
I am sure Yong Ah is experienced in the ways of the world and probably Crazy Horse has been a stablemate with his own choices. I would think they are all very choosy.

Some of those gisaengs are rather a simpering ditsy group. At least this drama shows a more possible picture of their lives.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 24th, '10, 23:20

"stablemate", Peggy, you just made my night!! :mrgreen:

Well, I bet all those older students are somehow experienced, Yongha as well, Jaeshin... if he overcame his hiccups. Seonjun - up until some point in his life he was just a furniture, and he immersed himself only in books. So I bet my all he didn't try. This didn't stop him for being obssessed with Yunhee's lips though :wub:

But yes, this drama shows actually two groups of gisaengs - those of high and lower rank.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 24th, '10, 23:56

Just finished watching the whole show and I just gotta say I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!! :wub: Really, its been awhile since I have seen a good drama. LOVED Gu Yong Ha AND EVEN MORE Moon Jae Shin. I always hate it that I always fall for the guys that
doesnt get the girls in the ending!
I was just thinking though they never showed what happened to Ha In Soo...is that who you guys are calling blinky... :P He just probably got with Cho Sun...i thnk thats her name... right? Yeah just had to get this out of my chest so I can stop smiling :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 25th, '10, 11:59

Some time ago I posted the interview with SJG but without subs, here we have with subs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3E5dgBJ ... r_embedded

And OK, Gu Yong Ha:
And about Blinky: he became gisaeng himself. To experience the painful path that Choseon was walking... Now he walks beside her...

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 26th, '10, 03:47

Aaaaaah, Yong Ha, I love your smile, and your general awesomeness!

casse

Post by casse » Nov 26th, '10, 08:03

I m so thankful to Ethlenn and Lorm for uploading this drama…. I don’t think I’ll be able wait for KBS World to broadcast the much delayed eps. This drama has become the talk of the town and I proudly give my friends a sneak preview of the awaited eps…Haha!
Kudos to D-addicts and the uploaders(':salut:')

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Nov 26th, '10, 10:22

Haha, even though an already well known story, this drama made it so much more fun! If I were to compare Hanazakari no Kimitachi e and this one, the Japanese version of this story would lose so badly...
I love the historical setting for a romantic comedy, and, OMG, I am in LOVE with Song Joong Ki!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 26th, '10, 11:20

How come Hanazakari is a japanese version of this one?? Even mentioning this horrendous drama here is a blasphemy :blink
Only girl dressed as a boy is in both dramas, but everything, starting from... oh no, everything is different.

Casse, glad you liked. It was LorM who uploaded, I just helped, and added specials and so on^^ And I would like to see you participate more in our discussions :mrgreen:

On 10Asia (my favorite website, I guess, I love their personal views on everything and not coaxing the fangirls) both SKKS and now SG are described as the best dramas of 2010. SKKS has many, many articles there. But I have less and less time to translate. Maybe one...

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 26th, '10, 15:38

Keep coming back here for a dose of Gu Yong Ha ;)

Yolchen, there is a lot of manga-stories about a girl acting as a boy, preferably in a boy's school, but this one is several notches above the rest. It's my absolute favourite, too. Maybe cause it's a historical/political setting and cause it's based on a novel and not on a manga. The characters and story are mostly well developped and even though KJH didn't look like a guy at all, it didn't matter to me... LOL, and everybody loves SJG's chara here. :wub:

casse, welcome, welcome!! :cheers:
Do watch this one and tell us what you think about it.

casse

Post by casse » Nov 27th, '10, 07:18

Thank you Arakira..I've watched it and liked so much so that I suggested this one to each K drama lover that I met…here

I like each one of the charaters, be it the Confucius buff n his friends, the king, the profs and the little page boy is sooo cute ':wub:'
My fav are naughty Young Ha and serious Jae Shin….rather odd yet those two deserve the best couple of the year…haha

At first I really hated the prez and his father but I let them slide (bad guys are meant to be hated after all).

I love the way Young ha’s character (the playboy) never change till the very end. Its true old habits die real hard..lol

There are so many scenes that I like, the bed scenes are my fav and of course the scene where they all started teasing Young ha (wearing official garb) when they went to meet the king.

To all those who miss this one out, there's a lil bit of everything.. Love, Friendship, Family, History, Comedy and not to mention the cast( the trio in particular were awesome).

My only regret is that I miss my chance of learning Korean (as my 2nd language) while I was in college…watching BTS and interviews without subs is a torture

I couldn't careless if she didn’t look like a guy cos lately I’ve seen guys who look more girlie than KJH and one of them is….well we all know who……':shhh:'

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 27th, '10, 12:28

Ahahaha... yes, an abomination mentioning this name here, hehe...

For those SKKS deprived (or Yongha/Sunggi for that matter, hewwo, Ara!) I posted some nice (niiice) pics on the blog.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 27th, '10, 13:39

Nice sum-up, casse!

Ecchan, yes, thanks a lot!! You deserve a biiiig award for always providing all those visual goodies!!!
Love ya! :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 27th, '10, 13:48

Trust me, I'm not doing this from my benevolent and humanitarian side... I'm not that disinterested, hehe... I have an interest in it too...

I will provide some news and pics of our lovely cast still...

janajee

Post by janajee » Nov 27th, '10, 14:48

Hey that's a nice picture of Blinky! Hahahahaha

And Jaeshin looks pretty much sexypants right there. Hehehehhe.

Thanks Ate Ethlenn, you're so awesome XD

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 27th, '10, 15:05

I wonder whether that dog-movie will be watchable...I mean he even got a nomination for the Blue Dragon awards for it, right?

Hehe according to dramabeans, blinky's improved a bit for his new role in Dadyy's Girl. Apparently he's also playing a bad guy, but he's learned to blink :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 27th, '10, 15:16

Hmm, according to dramabeans the drama "which name shall not be mentioned" is not bad... well...
Yes, SJG got the nomination, hehe, he was cute when said he didn't expect to win (and he didn't, btw.).

Hmm, I will watch the first episode, if Blinky can blink this is a huge improvement...

Namae no nai Sora

Post by Namae no nai Sora » Nov 28th, '10, 06:28

Here's the SJG interview I missed with my weekly recording because of the unfortunate news going on:
Guerilla Date w/ English subtitles

Basically, it's the interview where he gets mobbed that was posted earlier, but now I can understand what he's saying. 'cause I only understood 0.5% of the Chinese subtitled clip. ~_~

I'm curious about Korean universities if he's still working on his undergrad degree at his age, I thought I had read he had graduated, but I guess I was mistaken.

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 28th, '10, 07:01

Namae no nai Sora, thanks a bunch!!

cc(,``o

Post by cc(,``o » Nov 28th, '10, 08:50

just started watching this and i am in love with this drama. my heart is definitely taking a beating as its beats as if i'm running while watching this.

i'm not sure who i love more Yong Ha or Jae Shin. love the mischief and the hiccups these two brings. find it adorable:D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 15:59

Hmm, if you want this movie with SJG (and dogs), just click on the pic.
No subs though.

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 28th, '10, 18:03

Thanks for the movie with SJG Ethleen! Downloading as we speak! I GOTTA FIND SUBS if there is any... :cry:

Thanks Namae no nai Sora for the vid with SJG! Man! I was scared for him! I could have sworn any one of those girls was going to jump on him at any time! :pale: But I couldnt help but laugh when I heard he said that his mom used to dress him as a girl. I just kept thinking maybe he would have done better in Playful Kiss instead of Kim Hyun Joong (Im not hating just stating) due to personal experience... :wub: any way...you gotta love his baby face. Thats why I always wonder what God put in the recipe to create such beautiful men like him huh? :lol

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 18:36

Yes, those Guerilla Interviews in EW are really scary. I have always my tension raised when I see those every week^^

Let's hope there are subs somewhere for the movie.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 28th, '10, 20:27

Thanks to Ethlenn I could watch this drama that I found really good (MGIAG is so far the bst drama of 2010 so far in my opinion ) , Ive really loved Yoo Ah In h was sooo good , he s long long hear couldnt resist , Soong Joong Ki ive already seen him in obc-gyc doctors drama he so cute we all know that , anyway it was a v nice cast , what I reaalyy apreciated is that friendship that quartet ...just amazing!
When seeing it I always remembered Mulan the animation dunno why :D ! But we cant say that hanakimi is the j-version of this there s no reeeelation (couldnt even finish hanakimi the j-version)!
To sum up its a good drama with a nice cast and good moralities !
*If I need a miracle, Ill just create one* <3 <3

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 20:34

Thank you, but I really did nothing much to be grateful for. :mrgreen:
And you summed this drama by the quote that has been etched in my memory ever since SJ said (and did) it.

Oh yes, hanakimi was awful. Yes, I said this, I watched only first episode and wanted to emigrate to Pluto because of horror.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 21:06

And look who was in Seoul on JYJ concert? :whistling:
And few pics from the concert thanks to kind soul who posted them (damn, the keyboard is kinda weird today).
And I think it's a good sign that fans start to drop this idiotic nickname for him, but call him by his full name.

And something for Yu Ah-in girls here:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 28th, '10, 22:46

Ethlenn wrote:And look who was in Seoul on JYJ concert? :whistling:
he wasn't alone ...Yoo Ah In was with him :D
I think he was wearing glasses :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 23:25

Nope, it wasn't Yu Ah-in, it was Kang Sung Pil, and he does wear glasses.

OK, Ah-in was also in the audience^^ Mianhae^^

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 28th, '10, 23:32

make sure if its him in this vid dear :wub:
http://www.twitvid.com/5TTXN

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 28th, '10, 23:38

He was....but he's not really a looker here :P
OUCH!! The scream in that vid just made my ears burst...poor guys!! :lol
Last edited by arakira on Nov 28th, '10, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 28th, '10, 23:43

^ Thanks for the pic...I only found this vid for them :P

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 28th, '10, 23:45

Yes, it's him, but Kang was also on the audience. Looks like they had really nice mood on the set and good they showed their support by coming to the concert.

I will post some vids from it in few hours on the blog. Not the youtube ones.
So far just pics^^

arakira
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by arakira » Nov 28th, '10, 23:59

Haha ecchan's on a posting rampage?!?

Hehe thanks a lot for all those pics!!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 29th, '10, 00:55

just some pictures from the Asian Music Awards with our lovely SJG :D
Baby face...no lips face :wub:
And my Elvis wannabe :lol

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Nov 29th, '10, 00:56

Oh yummmy ...why yoochun is more handsome ?
Ithink that Yoo ah in is cute even with glasses <3
Thx for the pictuuures : )

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 29th, '10, 01:05

btw..have anyone seen him in Wedding dress MV by Taeyang ...he look great in suit :wub:

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 29th, '10, 01:15

The Chaos wrote:btw..have anyone seen him in Wedding dress MV by Taeyang ...he look great in suit :wub:
Is that really Song Joong Ki? I absolutly love Taeyang and never noticed it until you said something but when I went to rewatch the vid again for like the millionth time that guy didnt look like him. Could it be a lookalike?

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 29th, '10, 01:17

No I'm sure its him. :D

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 29th, '10, 01:30

The Chaos wrote:No I'm sure its him. :D

WOW!!! He looks different to me...I guess your right...its the suit! :lol All this time and I didnt noticed! :cussing:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 29th, '10, 06:14

Our flower boy will be hosting Melon Awards.
“2010 Melon Music Awards” will begin December 15th at 7 PM and will be broadcasted live via MBC.
http://news.nate.com/view/20101129n06317

aility

Post by aility » Nov 29th, '10, 09:15

esmer86 wrote:
The Chaos wrote:No I'm sure its him. :D

WOW!!! He looks different to me...I guess your right...its the suit! :lol All this time and I didnt noticed! :cussing:
I dont think it is Song Joong Gi... It is just someone who looks like him :salut:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 29th, '10, 14:37

Sorry to disappoint everyone but it's not Jung Gi, the actor's name is Ryu Sang Wook.
The actress, on the other hand is now in Secret Garden (Baek Seung Hee), she plays Park Chae Rin.
Ryu Sang Wook appeared in Queen Seondeok and lately in Comrades.
Last edited by Ethlenn on Nov 29th, '10, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 29th, '10, 14:50

is that his twin ?...so much look like him :blink

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 29th, '10, 15:00

Well... for me they look nowhere the same, but I think I have something wrong with my eyes.

Yes, now you can make puns of it, yeah, yeah... :whistling:

aility

Post by aility » Nov 29th, '10, 17:08

Ethlenn wrote:Well... for me they look nowhere the same, but I think I have something wrong with my eyes.

Yes, now you can make puns of it, yeah, yeah... :whistling:
I agree that they look nowhere the same if you watch closer!! Nothing wrong with your eyes Dear!

SGJ has a different smile and set of eyes, and face and eh... screen presence :whistling:

The Chaos
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by The Chaos » Nov 29th, '10, 17:19

o.k something wrong with my eyes than :sweat:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 30th, '10, 10:37

Our flower boy was only featured in one MV so far:
Tei - Poisonous Tongue (Starring Song Joong Ki)
And no, it's not Junggi singing^^ :whistling:

And news on Yu Ah-in?
He was chosen as the man wearing the best mustache.
Sorry, have to roll...
OK, I'm back.
He took the first place, Kim Namgil-nim was the second. Hmm...
And the rest: 에릭, 장혁, 정우성 (Eric, Jang Hyuk, Jang Woo Seong)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 30th, '10, 20:33

Must disagree with choice.
Kim Nam Gil had the most correct mustache to be the Bad Guy. That tache was necessary for the character. It made him dangerous and I don't think even Nam Gil would have looked quite right without the mustache.

As for Ah In Well he had the right kind of mustache for a young Joseon rebel. It certainly would have been most prickly for any girl he kissed.

Eric looks a rake with his mustache in real life. Only his lovely eyelight and smile saves him from complete cad description. I like him so much.

Well I like them all.

Peg

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 30th, '10, 20:39

Ethlenn.
From my generation to yours a PM. Sorry........

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Nov 30th, '10, 20:51

Don't be sorry, dear^^
I love your PMs. All of them!

Orion called once Sanghyun in Take Care Of My Lady, Mr. Hint-Of-Mustache, but I have to say that this title should belong to Ah-in. It wasn't even a proper mustache.
Namgil-nim, on the other hand... :faint:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 01:55

Nam gil on any hand
:-) -)

The link about the artist...I hope it stays put for you.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 02:05

After all the talk re illness etc on Secret Garden, I am getting very antsy about SKKS. If anything terrible happens to Ah In I shall be most unhappy. I can sense the antagonism between Sun Jeon and Ah In right now and especially on the part of Sun Jeon. He is so conflicted about his feelings for Yoon Hee which he can hardly bear to think about, and yet he is feeling deep resentment for any friendship between her and Ah In.
this weird hockey game with heavy stones is going to end up with someone being hurt.

I am really not happy.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Dec 1st, '10, 05:47

Peggy wrote: this weird hockey game with heavy stones is going to end up with someone being hurt.
And it won't be Jaeshin... :whistling:

Well, yes, those two gentlemen don't like each other much, but one of them will remember suddenly that he has a brain and will start using it.

And it won't be Seonjun^^ :whistling:

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Dec 1st, '10, 05:58

Wow Peggy you still haven't finished this series? Just bang it out during the weekend.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 09:06

Hi Robot,
Well I watch this drama on TV on Monday and Tuesday nights. I do not d./l them at all. I also do not watch them on mysoju etc. because usually they cut them up and leave stuff out and that is not the way I want to see them.
I d./ a lot of other programmes and don't really have time for all the dramas. I used to do everything and put the subs on and burn to disc. Now I have no room to store all the DVDs I bought, and the d/l discs.. and I have a couple of external drives and not inclined to get any more. Whoever has to deal with all this stuff when I depart will never know what it's all about.!! :-)

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 09:14

Ethlenn.

What is wrong with Sun Jeon's head? He is an idiot. He never wanted that marriage and now he is cutting off his nose to spite his face byt proposing to the girl again???????? Painful to say the least. Hasn't he opened his eyes even after reading the book Yong Ah gave him?? So stubborn.

Well Jae Shin is injured and Blinky is there to greet him. Yoon Hee seems shocked but there is that sweet smile from Ah In....

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 09:17

Did my eyes deceive me when the fake Red Writer was hiding after the first skirmish? When the mask was dropped I thought I saw our gisaeng....

Curiouser and curiouser

aility

Post by aility » Dec 1st, '10, 09:28

You have much to look forward to Peggy!! :mrgreen:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Dec 1st, '10, 16:51

aility

I know, I know. It gets so entwined around the heart and mind, and all the week it's a glowing temptation. Must say I am enjoying this drama immensely.

There's method in my slow madness and you understand perfectly ! 8)

Peg

JiveTalkinRobot

Post by JiveTalkinRobot » Dec 1st, '10, 17:18

Peggy - how do you watch it on TV in the US? Is there a channel that broadcasts these?