Akanishi Jin

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Oct 11th, '10, 03:22

OK just to let you know I did send in a couple of emails and the one for Ellen (I dont know if it is too late but I did it anyways.) I DID buy tickets for the one in Houston :cheers: but from the last time I checked the general admission with table and seats where sold out in like the first 40 min so we -my sis and I- got the standing admissions which I know is still available at this time and the upper balcony. :| So I dont know if that one is going to be all sold out by the time he performs in the HOUSE OF BLUES.

Im just afraid if he sees that his concert dates is not bringing that much people like in the first time he performed in LA he will lose faith in his American friends and not taking becoming famous in the US seriously. :cry: I just hope it doesnt go like that but only because of a lack of promotions and ticket prices because Im telling you now, even though I brought those tickets it did leave me broke for a couple of weeks and I HAVE to try to find a way to save money for gas by then because I dont live in Houston but maybe a 6-7 hr drive from there. :pale:

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Oct 22nd, '10, 04:20

I will be going to the concert in Chicago! I'm Excited! Everyone be sure to see Jin!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Oct 23rd, '10, 02:50

fan-made posters. Really awesome!! anyone's in those five cities can try to print them and post them in your school or on event boards wherever you can find

Image Image

katarn11 wrote:I will be going to the concert in Chicago! I'm Excited! Everyone be sure to see Jin!
cool~hope to see you there^^

Mai-Soon

Post by Mai-Soon » Oct 24th, '10, 21:22

http://www.jinakanishi.us/ticket.php

you can find (Yellow gold, My Mp3 and A Page there)
Attachments
yg.jpg
yg.jpg (26.48 KiB) Viewed 6304 times

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 27th, '10, 00:04

Hi all, long time not see, sorry ^^

It's almost November! I hope Jin doesn't put too much pressure on himself (others do for him ¬¬) and enjoy the concerts!!

Those of you going please report to us all!!!

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!

DreamAway

Post by DreamAway » Nov 2nd, '10, 20:12

Gaaawd, you guys who're going are SO lucky..(teensy weensy jealousy)
I couldn't even imagine seeing Jin live..he might as well could've been on another planet for me lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 3rd, '10, 20:40

it's so dead here~

anyway, everyone should read Joey's mom's blog articles about Jin if you want to know more about the actual Jin without being twisted by the stupid media.

Well for so many years imo Jin's always like that...so I consider myself a good fan since I always suport Jin and had never believed any shitty rumors or speculations created by the tablods and anti-fans.

check here. The last two articles totally made me cry~

http://annatanhe.livejournal.com/45005.html

http://annatanhe.livejournal.com/45307.html

http://annatanhe.livejournal.com/45496.html

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Nov 4th, '10, 16:19

Ah, good luck to Jin! I hope venues will be full with people.
Kamisama, please make it a success!

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin/24109073
ASKFAHLFHA Jin. I hope we'll see him pose in mags again, soon!

Image Image
Image Image

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 4th, '10, 23:15

It is quiet but i think all of us are concentrating on his concerts and trying to send him all the good vives we can :)

Mirokujin When i was reading those i kept nodding and nodding because all she said i already knew, a pity others prefer his fake image

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 4th, '10, 23:38

To tell you the truth...when i first discovered KAT-TUN I also got that impression that he only cares for himself but now.... I have been reading articles post by Mirokujin and seen vids with him and yeah he seems like your average guy. I just think its what the media want to project out of him, that its all about him...get what I mean?

I just want to wish him the best of luck with the tour. Im going to the houston one and I just got a feeling that its not going to be sold out but atleast tickets have been sold. When I called for my tickets ticketmaster told me the front tickets with table and chairs are sold out so atleast that helps. Just gotta say:

GANBATTE JIN!!! DONT GIVE UP NE!! GIVE IT TIME....atleast you have me! :P

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 8th, '10, 21:36

Is there any information as to the release of the single and/or album? I'm really looking forward to them and some music station performances!

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Nov 9th, '10, 10:11

THE CHICAGO CONCERT ON SUNDAY WAS SICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 9th, '10, 18:55

katarn11 wrote:THE CHICAGO CONCERT ON SUNDAY WAS SICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!

YOU ARE GETTING ME HYPED!!!! I HAVE THE SAT. SHOW IN HOUSTON!!!! :cheers:

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 10th, '10, 00:44

katarn11 wrote:THE CHICAGO CONCERT ON SUNDAY WAS SICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!
deshou? I love the Fifth Season soooooooooo much!!!!!!!! A page killed me in chicago. it's the first time I fell in love with this song LOL. Jin's god there.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 10th, '10, 00:46

Endexus wrote:Is there any information as to the release of the single and/or album? I'm really looking forward to them and some music station performances!
he said he'd release Eternal the beginning of next year and hopefully an album later (maybe before his tour in Japan). Hope Johnny's keeps its word.

katarn11

Post by katarn11 » Nov 10th, '10, 04:54

Mirokujin, did you write down the email address that was on the screen at the end to send comments to? I thought I would remember it so I didn't put it in my phone - That was dumb - or anyone else who is going, can you please write it down? Thanks!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 10th, '10, 19:31

katarn11 wrote:Mirokujin, did you write down the email address that was on the screen at the end to send comments to? I thought I would remember it so I didn't put it in my phone - That was dumb - or anyone else who is going, can you please write it down? Thanks!
kinda late but here it is

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 14th, '10, 13:49

MTV IGGY is asking for people to participate in a live performance on time square. check their site.

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Nov 14th, '10, 17:39

MTV IGGY CASTING CALL : JIN AKANISHI LIVE IN TIMES SQ

Japanese superstar idol, Jin Akanishi will be performing at the “MTV Iggy Presents Jin Akanishi Live in Times Square, NYC” at Times Square on Nov. 20th (Sat)! Jin’s performance (songs in English and dance with back dancers) will be held inside of MTV studio and will be simul-casted on the jumbotron outside! The show will air later on MTV.com, MTV U in the US, MTV Asia, in addition to MTV Iggy. Jin is the very first Johnny’s solo artist to hold a U.S. tour and a NY concert at Best Buy theater the day after the MTV show.

For MTV Iggy casting call
INFO here: http://blog.mtviggy....mes-square-nyc/
MTV IGGY PRESENTS JIN AKANISHI LIVE IN TIMES SQUARE, NYC
Calling all Jin fans! Don’t miss your once-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of MTV Iggy’s intimate, LIVE taping with Japanese idol JIN! 50 very lucky fans will get access to this exclusive performance, courtesy of MTV Iggy! As if getting up close and personal with Jin isn’t enough, MTV Iggy will simulcast the performance on our Times Square jumbo-tron screen for all the world to see! You don’t want to miss it!

To be considered, you must be between the ages of 16 to 27. You must be available on Saturday, November 20th from approximately 3pm to 9pm. If you fit the criteria and love Jin Akanishi, then submit your information below to be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity, courtesy of MTV Iggy!

http://www.newyork-tokyo.com/wp/
http://blog.mtviggy.com/casting-call-ji ... quare-nyc/

tho I won't apply, I'll be at time square around the time~

-----------------------------------

Also in case someone doesn't know

Jin will hold three return concerts in a row to celebrate the sucess of his US tour in Saitama Super Arena starting from Jan 14th. It's a venue containing 37,000 seats

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 17th, '10, 23:48

DONT KNOW WHY I DIDNT POST THIS EARLIER BUT THE SHOW IN HOUSTON WAS AMAZING...AS JIN ONCE SAID!!! I, too, wont apply to the MTV show cuz bascially I have no way of being there at the time! :cry: Hoping to see it on tv though but I did join the Johnny's International service thingy. have fun JIN!!![

esmer86
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Post by esmer86 » Nov 20th, '10, 17:55

Does anyone know about the MTV Iggy show with Jin will show on the regular MTV channel or is it just like an online thingy with twitter? :blink

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Nov 20th, '10, 18:01

esmer86 wrote:Does anyone know about the MTV Iggy show with Jin will show on the regular MTV channel or is it just like an online thingy with twitter? :blink
I thought i read somewhere that it will be on the mtvU channel so it won't be on the regular MTV channel. But not even sure if it's something that will actually be aired on the channel or online like you said. I just checked the channel guide on my tv to see what shows will be on mtvU and i don't see anything in the near future. But sometimes i'm not sure how accurate those channel guides are for these music channels.

leenkath16

Post by leenkath16 » Nov 21st, '10, 08:56

at first i though there would be a live streaming, but it didn't happen.

I'm so proud of jin. I'm happy for him too. Thanks to MTV iggy for having Jin in their show or w/e you call that thing though they weren't really successful with the live tweeting.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 23rd, '10, 20:54

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/tokyoh ... ment-74012

TOKYOHIVE IS GOING TO INTERVIEW HIM

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 24th, '10, 12:43

Yep, it's really cool. I submitted some questions myself, hope one of them gets picked :D!!

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 24th, '10, 15:32

DAMN THOSE CRAZY AKAME FANS THEY KEEP BURYING MY COMMENTS

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 24th, '10, 18:20

lol tell me about it.. I cant understand how people can be so delusional T_T well tbh i dont even understand the whole rabid fan thing, i mean do these people have a mental disease or is it some kind of evolutionary trait a certain percentage has? :d

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Nov 24th, '10, 23:26

It's a kind of vacancy in the frontal lobe. Nothing fully formed as yet. It occurs frequently especially when idols are out and about.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Nov 25th, '10, 05:45

I will keep asking thopse questions and be anoying

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 25th, '10, 16:55

Hi!! I know long time not dropping by but i've been buusy >.< ....against my will

I have been so happy and so high this past days with the NY activities, it's was soo perfect! finally managed to make him sing in japanese! and Eternal no less!! I have the fancams on repeat :wub: and the HQ one makes me wish they recorded for a dvd. Also the reviews have been possitive, and best of all they are calling Jin artist no idol ^^

Sokarijo Endexus

I wasn't happy when i read about Tokyohive :( they are almost always bias against Jin so i am betting they will chose not so good questions...

And after reading about the delusional spammers i wish to drop by there even less, Endexus i am totally with you there, here there is a say: there's no worse blind that the one that doesn't want to see (we can add think) Ueda, Maru and Junno all have talked, keep talking and keep good relations with Jin; they should realize WHO has said nothing, forgotten that Jin ever existed and is happier than ever(and i am happy for it, maybe like this one day they'd open their eyes)
Instead of annoying and upsetting Jin with their delussions why don't they bug the other part? ¬¬

Sokarijo

Why don't you write to Tokyohive directly to tell them that if they pick any of those questions their credibility and quality would be clear? and not in a apossitive way...

By the way many questions are already answered in this american interview http://annatanhe.livejournal.com/46081.html

They just met him and already have a better understanding of Jin than many fans, and once again confirms that it the going solo wasn't Jin's decission, but this also will be forever ignored by his haters.... :glare:

Anyway ^^ Happy to drop by! I am still alive!! XD

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Nov 30th, '10, 17:53

Akanishi's UTB interview 27/11/10, incase you haven't seen it.

Btw guys, I'm an adult now legally! :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 1st, '10, 21:26

Endexus wrote:

Akanishi's UTB interview 27/11/10, incase you haven't seen it.

Btw guys, I'm an adult now legally! :)
:D
congratz!

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Dec 5th, '10, 23:51

my NYC concert report

http://community.livejournal.com/you_an ... 52362.html

very very very long==||||||||| I don't know why I wrote so long~ I'll suggest u jump to the concert part only.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 6th, '10, 03:47

Endexus

Congrats!! How did you celebrate?

Mirokujin

If it is long is because you enjoyed it so it's all fine! ;)

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Dec 6th, '10, 04:17

Ginoru wrote:Endexus

Congrats!! How did you celebrate?

Well.....nightclubs :sweat:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Dec 17th, '10, 02:03

Endexus

Hehe knew it ;P We all do the same XD problem was i got the flu that very same night i went out XD since then i hate discos LOL Well, that and an European election 8)

By the way i'm sooooooooo proud of my baby!! Scoring a Global contract with Warner Music!! I hope they really handle his carrear well!!

You can check the info here

http://community.livejournal.com/you_an ... 54655.html

http://stanime.livejournal.com/154736.html

http://stanime.livejournal.com/155119.html

It's sooo great!!

Merry X-mas in case i can't drop by later!!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 14th, '11, 16:21

International page for booking tickets for his concert is open!!!

And I can't tell I can even consider before Monday :(
And probability is low right now :(

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Jan 16th, '11, 22:54

Guess you all heard about Eternal + murasaki coming out at March 3rd! :D And the US debut album on July 4th.

from tokyograph: Currently, his artist name is expected to remain as "Jin Akanishi," but there is a possibility that it may be modified for the American market.

Somehow I have a feeling that if it's modified, it's gonna be Aquaneesha and that sounds.. a bit funny. :P [/i]

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jan 17th, '11, 21:54

I keep trying to calculate: if album is in the begining of July it means that promotion should be about the same time, so is the chance for him to be back in Japan at the end of August/ begining of September to maybe, just maybe have few showcases or concerts or not? Even if it is US album they shuld give something to domestic fans? I would really be happy to try to attend and this is the best time for me for the trip :scratch: I do not really have much interest in going to US, even if it's cheeper for me.
Does somebody has any experience in such matters?
BTW does it make any sens to change his name for western image? There is some fan's base already, why confuse them?
And that proposition of yours, Endexus, is just... XD It sound like some South or Middle American or from Tygrys/Eufrat area ancient god name for me, and they were always confusing me - so difficult to remember :lol

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 22nd, '11, 05:26

Eternal Single covers

cd bottom pictures

my favorite pic from only star

paparazzi from his saitama concert

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 22nd, '11, 05:36

saitama

it must be exciting to almost sit at the ceiling XD

osaka hall

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Jan 22nd, '11, 05:43

http://community.livejournal.com/you_an ... 74076.html

online cd store links: (just put in "Eternal" or "Eternal Jin" to search)

CDJAPAN: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/index.html
YesAsia: http://www.yesasia.com
Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.jp/

ETERNAL SINGLE AVAILABLE FOR PREORDERS

This is the day we all have been waiting for soo long. I was so happy when I saw the news that I screamed out loud. 8D
INFO ABOUT THE 4TH EDITION YOU CAN PREORDER FROM CONCERT VENUES ADDED IN THE END OF THE POST!!!

Regular Edition

Price: 952yen (1000yen Tax incl.)
Release Date: 2011/03/02

1. Eternal
2. Murasaki
3. Eternal (Instrumental)
4. Murasaki (Instrumental)

Single release from Jin Akanishi. Features an alternate cover artwork.
First Press includes stickers.

Limited Edition with DVD [TYPE A]

Price: 1429yen (1500yen Tax incl.)

1. [CD] Eternal
2. [CD] Murasaki
3. [CD] Eternal (Instrumental)
4. [CD] Murasaki (Instrumental)
5. [DVD] "Eternal (Music Video)" + Making-of

Single release from Jin Akanishi. Limited edition A comes with a bonus DVD with music video of "Eternal" and making-of cover photo shooting & music video. Features an alternate cover artwork.

Limited Edition [TYPE B]

Price: 1143yen (1200yen Tax incl.)

1. Eternal
2. Murasaki
3. Eternal (Instrumental)
4. Murasaki (Instrumental)

Single release from Jin Akanishi. Limited edition B comes with a deluxe colored booklet. Features an alternate cover artwork.

suketeru

Post by suketeru » Jan 23rd, '11, 13:49

Hello (^_^)/
Sorry to butt in like this. Please take a few moments to read this:

Tomonari.eu is doing a survey on Johnny's fandom's opinion on possible concerts in Europe available in 8 languages: Finnish, Swedish, English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian. There are 15 quick and easy questions that ask you information ranging from which group you would most like to see and where, to more specific wishes you might have about concert goods, handshaking events etc.

If we can show Johnny's that we are many, we are united and we know what we want, they will be more likely to consider events in Europe in the future, so SPREAD THE WORD!

The survey is not only meant for people who live in Europe – you are also encouraged to take it if you live somewhere else, but Europe would be more convenient for you than Japan for attending concerts.

If you have any comments or questions regarding the survey, please visit Tomonari's LJ and leave a comment there.
Comments/suggestions/wishes regarding Johnny's events and concerts in Europe can be written at the end of the survey.

>> Click here to fill out the survey <<

Thank you!

nikid

Post by nikid » Jan 23rd, '11, 13:59

thank you for the info....and the survey's done ^^

Endexus

Post by Endexus » Feb 14th, '11, 21:50

Akanishi thread is soo dead :( What's up guys? Myself, I'm having my matriculation examinations atm ://///

Anyway, Akanishi is performing Eternal(most likely) on Music Station 18.2, I think you know about that already.. and now I also read he's going to collaborate with Jason Derulo for his U.S debut.. I'm wondering if they're doing a remake of Jason Derulo's Test drive or something because Jin was singing it on Mtv iggy (you know the part where he's wearing a hoodie in a recording studio)? But I don't think they do remakes so often? I mean from not old songs.. well whatever it is im looking forward to it :)

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 17th, '11, 00:05

Endexus wrote:Akanishi thread is soo dead :( What's up guys? Myself, I'm having my matriculation examinations atm ://///

Anyway, Akanishi is performing Eternal(most likely) on Music Station 18.2, I think you know about that already.. and now I also read he's going to collaborate with Jason Derulo for his U.S debut.. I'm wondering if they're doing a remake of Jason Derulo's Test drive or something because Jin was singing it on Mtv iggy (you know the part where he's wearing a hoodie in a recording studio)? But I don't think they do remakes so often? I mean from not old songs.. well whatever it is im looking forward to it :)
I'm busy too, very~
Nice to see you here btw^^

I think it's mostly because jin doesn't show up on tv much and he's mainly doing concerts without any release.

I'm very excited about his US debut, not that I'm thinking it's gonna be an easy and shinning journey for him, more...like finally the boy has no one to rely on...the majority of his fans are far away and it's gonna be a completely new world for him. I'm kinda thrilled to think about that XD He'll need to improve in many many things 8) I'm also excited about the thing he's FREE to collaborate with other artists now. Jason has a very nice voice, so totally can't wait!

I don't think the US single will be Test Drive because Jin said the song was still under producing and he assumed the genre would be pop.

BTW, Jin'll perform Eternal and Yellow Gold on Music Station. I hope he can do more TV promo than that, tho he'll fly to LA the end of this month to work on his single and others there.

pics to make this thread a little lively

Jin and Jason

Mirokujin

Post by Mirokujin » Feb 17th, '11, 00:12

Also Yellow Gold Tour DVD will be released in May!!
Check here if u wanna preorder online.

http://community.livejournal.com/you_an ... 96622.html

diyaz

Eternal Sales!

Post by diyaz » Mar 2nd, '11, 15:27

congratz Jin!! Eternal manage to sale more than 161k for first day! i'm so happy!

i guess the sales will achieve 200k in second day!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '11, 15:57

Happy to know Jin is ok (and Junno, Koki, Maru and Ueda too! :S )

Good for his friends to report it so fast!!

Tantra

Post by Tantra » Mar 27th, '11, 19:08

Mirokujin wrote:
Endexus wrote:Akanishi thread is soo dead :( What's up guys? Myself, I'm having my matriculation examinations atm ://///

I'm busy too, very~
Nice to see you here btw^^

I think it's mostly because jin doesn't show up on tv much and he's mainly doing concerts without any release.

I'm very excited about his US debut, not that I'm thinking it's gonna be an easy and shinning journey for him, more...like finally the boy has no one to rely on...the majority of his fans are far away and it's gonna be a completely new world for him. I'm kinda thrilled to think about that XD He'll need to improve in many many things 8) I'm also excited about the thing he's FREE to collaborate with other artists now. Jason has a very nice voice, so totally can't wait!

I don't think the US single will be Test Drive because Jin said the song was still under producing and he assumed the genre would be pop.

BTW, Jin'll perform Eternal and Yellow Gold on Music Station. I hope he can do more TV promo than that, tho he'll fly to LA the end of this month to work on his single and others there.

pics to make this thread a little lively

Jin and Jason

I didn't even know he was US debuting?! How could I not hear this? Yay! :w00t:

I DO love him, as he's gorgeous, great singer and actor (though others debate otherwise) --- however in those pictures he looks really strained and like old? XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » May 9th, '11, 23:58

I just went through Yellow Gold.. and I admire his range of music's styles but still prefer ballads, his voice is made for it! Eternal was great choice for single BTW.

On personal level: after 1 hour of feeling something is strange with his hat I catched up - I have exactly the same, pattern included (Andy Warhol Fundation for Visual Arts bought last year in Japan) Wow, lucky me! Now I know why I bought it, he just called to me: take me home :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 12th, '11, 18:35

Hello!!!

LOL That was lucky XD though i want to burn Jin's hats :P

Right now i'm swallowed by Jin infos about his role in the 47Ronin movie ^^ they are going to have a sursprise when the movie opens in 2012 with all Jin fans going! XD

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jun 17th, '11, 19:10

Ginoru

So long!
I was out as my new place to live still do not have Internet connection. Briefly visiting home so back on line :salut:

Anyway.. why burn them? I adore his hats, I love hats myself and I have to to train people to used to me wearing them every time I move to new working place, it's pain belive me! Not that I prefer to see more of his face, hmm.. BTW Ueda is wearing them in his place, it's fun to watch.

I still wonder about possibility of him having concert in October (my vacation time this year - huge project to bring to first stage before I can have some fun :-( )

Why Johnnys are not comming to Europe, why??? Korea risked it!

I know what movie I will go to see fort sure next year! I only wonder who he will play, son, maybe not, he is not young enough? I'm not sure about age of characters here :scratch:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jun 21st, '11, 18:22

Hello!

There's no way we meet isn't it? XD mails got lost

Burn them cos it's already too much ¬¬ even now filming he has this wool beanies covering him! but at least we see his face...

Poor Ueda... he is becoming the next Jin in Kt together with Junno, forgotten ....

Ueda or Jin? Ueda who knows he is forgotten by Je, and Jin dunno...he has filming until August - September or more :/

Jin now has his offical Facebook page, they ask where do you want to see him next, if you have FB you can say there Europe :) He has the addresses in his official Twitter but...

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/JinAkanishiUSA
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JinAkanishiMusic

And yesss he's the first JE to have ALL this!! :D proud of my pioneer baby boy!!

He plays Oishi Chikara, Oishi Kuranosuke, leader of the 47Ronin, son. they have changed many things from the original script so better go thinking "based upong the story of the 47Ronin"

For updates on the movie you can check here

http://you-and-jin.livejournal.com/

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 3rd, '11, 17:38

HAPPY BDAY MY BABY BOY!!!!

Happy 27th BDay ^^ Hope you are having a good day!!

ziliey

Post by ziliey » Jul 3rd, '11, 18:36

Happy birthday Akanishi!!!!!! love you loads!!!!!

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Jul 16th, '11, 14:35

Ginoru
I had hell of days (weeks) here as I moved to my own apartment in Paris as I will be staying here couple of years :(( And it took time to arrange everything including Internet access but I'M BACK!!! So BTW if you will be going to Paris .. let's say it's big apartment ;)
And I loose connection with all news so now I'm going to lost myself in updates (thanks fr tips!)
Hm.. based you say? If it is american version they could even live in the end (at least some of them)> They have strange way of dealing with history movies there :roll

be back with more comments later!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 7th, '11, 02:02

Hi!! Sorry! i have been hell busy lately >.<

No thanks to Jin ¬¬ we know he is moving and working in his next release but the guy has not tweeted lately!! XD lazy ass...even his brother tweeted him an "Oi!" LOL

Omg i don't know if i¡ll be going to Paris soon but if i do i'll tell you!! ^^ Would love to meet you :D and thanks for the offer :wub:

LOL so far we just know it's going to be pretty colorful XDXD

I PMed you

shiofmedea

Post by shiofmedea » Sep 18th, '11, 21:13

Ginoru

I e-mailed you :salut:
Busy more and more before vacation (and taking bad example from Jin - less and less time on Internet :sweat: ). Life is cruel and cold stage to be in! I really look forward to some Jin's work as lately I moved to Korean historical and wuxia dramas (look how desperate I am) from lack of any interesting events. And no KAT-TUN or Jin concert this time of year so I'm going to skip Japan this time (but working on my US visa :P )
Later!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 9th, '12, 20:21

Hi! Long time not dropping by! Life....but i bring great news!!!!

At least for me they are great news! I've been jumping and being happy since yesterday when it was announced ^^

Our Jin, My baby!! Got married last February 2 to Meisa Kuroki!!!

http://you-and-jin.l...com/359974.html

I wish them all the happiness in the world!! ^^ Another dream come true for Jin!! :D

So happy!!!

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 10th, '12, 04:30

Congratulations Jin...one of his wishes came true...i could hear my heart breaking but i'm very happy he found the one for him...all the best...

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Feb 12th, '12, 22:30

Congratulations Jin and Meisa! Also, can't wait for the tour date of 3/15 in NYC. I will be there! Good luck on the tour and your brand new life as a married man. Heard that Jin will be the correspondent on the Grammy Awards tonight for WOWWOW (think that is a radio station in Japan). So cool.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Feb 16th, '12, 04:04

Johnny is hopping mad about this they say. Jin is following in Kimura's footsteps.

shosef

Post by shosef » Feb 16th, '12, 04:13

i know....but oh well...Jin never really was the quintessential golden boy of johnny in terms of being obedient...i believe Kame has that role (which reminds me it's nearing his birthday..)..So, i don't think he'll be too angry with Jin considering what Jin has done (going to America, leaving Kat-tun, etc...)..Johnny will get over it....Jin has too much talent and drive just to be discarded...Although i do applaud people who know what they want and go out to get it....but i do hope he won't aggravate johnny that much....Johnny did so much for him already... i hope Jin won't give him any more major problems in the future if only to repay the man who help you make your dream of being an artist..

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Mar 11th, '12, 14:45

Been reading up on the fan reports for Jin's concert in LA and Vancouver. Meisa is with him. So sweet. Heard it is short (based on reports it a little over and hour - with a 15 min break included) Too bad because the tickets are expensive and the trip to get there is too. But will be going to NYC to watch. Also, good luck in Hawaii - especially with the terrible weather they are having.

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Mar 26th, '12, 00:29

Wow! Johnny is really upset with Jin. The punishment he laid down on Jin (and fans too) was harsh. But this is Japan and rules if not followed are subject to punishment. Guess Jin may have know about punishment while on US tour. I was at NYC concert and he did not seem too happy. Totally different concert feeling than the Yellow Gold Tour. Too too short and not much people in attendance. (attendance could have been due to it being held on a weekday).

pinkporca

Post by pinkporca » Sep 23rd, '12, 19:17

Congratulations Jin and Meisa on the birth of your little girl.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Sep 24th, '12, 07:44

Congratulations to Jin and Meisa!