Global Moderator

[TwDrama] Autumn's Concerto (2009)

Post by AkumaX » Oct 25th, '09, 00:59

Wiki - http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Autumn%27s_Concerto

* Title: 下一站,幸福 / Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu
* Also known as: Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness
* Genre: Romance
* Broadcast network: TTV / SETTV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Oct-04 to 2010-???-??
* Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30
* Opening theme song: I Love Him by Ring Ding (Della)
* Ending theme song: Suddenly Want To Love You (突然想愛你) by Ring Ding (Della) and Emil Chau

Synopsis
Ren Guang Xi, a **** law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He's the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng, the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery which causes him to lose his memory. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Little does she know that she already has Guang Xi's child.

Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi's heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? Happiness, which stop do I alight at?

hiu827

Post by hiu827 » Oct 28th, '09, 15:26

I recommend it to all of you intensely. It is a extremely good drama.

gromitt
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gromitt » Nov 25th, '09, 16:44

hiu827 wrote:I recommend it to all of you intensely. It is a extremely good drama.
Agree, SETTV's got another winner again.

Though Vaness Wu is not as convincing as a lawyer, but he gave the drama an air of freshness. That adorable child actor (who plays his son) alone is worth watching the show!

And it was nice to see Ady An again, I last saw her in White Robe of Love. Very understated acting in Autumn Concerto from her, but on the mark given the background of her character.

hyall

Post by hyall » Nov 27th, '09, 14:49

I am going to watch this. Looks good I saw some shots of it, am definitely waiting for it to finish before watching it though. I do not like watching dramas that are not yet completed because if the ending is sad I will not watch it. I know I may miss out on good dramas like this but I hate dramas that are sad and I have enough sadness in real life not to saddle myself with more with the drams I watch. I am hoping this ends well.

Reason I never watched liter of tears and other sad ones although they are top rated. Call me dumb I guess.

Hachiko-chan

Post by Hachiko-chan » Nov 30th, '09, 17:31

I love this drama :wub:
The story is sweet and Ady and Vanness are fabolous together.
They have great chemistry.

Dudie

Post by Dudie » Dec 6th, '09, 17:15

I don't watch much Chinese series because of the over the top acting/storyline. But this one seemed interesting and I like it so far. :wub: There is one big thing I don't like and that's the spoilers in between. I mean I know they end up together but I'm only at the first episode and I allready see them kissing and such due those lil in between stuff. I think it's where the comercials are cut out.

Ariendo

Post by Ariendo » Dec 14th, '09, 15:50

Does anyone know, where can I get Ost? Pleaseeeeeee, it's so wonderful!!!

bent

Post by bent » Dec 18th, '09, 12:20

anyone know where to dl the raw episodes? btchina is down..

i don't want to wait for the eng fansubbed as it takes too long!

hiu827

Post by hiu827 » Dec 24th, '09, 02:51

Ariendo wrote:Does anyone know, where can I get Ost? Pleaseeeeeee, it's so wonderful!!!

inside this album: http://www.multiupload.com/5R59D1ZMB7

hiu827

Post by hiu827 » Dec 28th, '09, 14:01

bent wrote:anyone know where to dl the raw episodes? btchina is down..

i don't want to wait for the eng fansubbed as it takes too long!
http://sugoideas.com/drama-2009/autumns-concerto/

Jascy

One of the best "Autumn Concerto"

Post by Jascy » Jan 19th, '10, 16:21

Omg!!! I can't believe tt Vanness is so shuai now.... His acting has really improve alot...
Can't wait for the show to finish as the wait for a new episode is killing me... Argh....

Love this show alot... Its a must watch... Don't miss it... :thumright:

geekygurl

Post by geekygurl » Jan 26th, '10, 09:49

is there a download link for this drama pluz an english subs..???
im dying to watch....

kateeee0000

Post by kateeee0000 » Jan 29th, '10, 08:19

i'm totally inlove with this drama...
it makes me wish everyday is sunday..hehehe
really sucks to wit for the next ep.. it's killin me..
xiaole is cutest kid ever...
and vanness could definitely be my baby daddy!!!waaaaaaah!!!!
kya!!!!!!!!!

manassanan

Post by manassanan » Feb 7th, '10, 05:21

thang

v.curious88

21 Episodes download (COMPLETE)

Post by v.curious88 » Mar 12th, '10, 02:40

Autumn Concerto
21 Episodes | Complete | MP4 | x264 | AAC | English/Chinese Hard Subs

Mod Edit: DDL for drama is no longer allowed.

JadedAngel

Post by JadedAngel » Mar 14th, '10, 02:02

kateeee0000 wrote:i'm totally inlove with this drama...
it makes me wish everyday is sunday..hehehe
really sucks to wit for the next ep.. it's killin me..
xiaole is cutest kid ever...
and vanness could definitely be my baby daddy!!!waaaaaaah!!!!
kya!!!!!!!!!
:lol I agree with everything you said! Xiao le is adorable, and so smart!

This drama seemed a little slow to me at first, but now I'm really enjoying it. :wub:

azndail0

Post by azndail0 » Mar 14th, '10, 03:05

Fantastic Drama!! love it

charlz_yen

Post by charlz_yen » Mar 30th, '10, 07:25

anyone knows how to download ONLY the english subtitles of this drama in srt format ? I already have the whole series but without english subtitles. I tried searching in the D-addicts' subtitles index but couldn't get it. please help T.T

dontbond

Post by dontbond » Apr 1st, '10, 04:48

such a good drama, vanness is mad hottttt.
havent watched such a good on in a while

Sleepingstar

Post by Sleepingstar » Apr 5th, '10, 18:08

It Indeed didn't seem all that good at first but It got better and is surely very good drama. Some dramas just have the factor that makes you really like them and this is one of those. Ady An also really pretty here :-) .

riki_kun

Post by riki_kun » Apr 16th, '10, 21:55

Best drama ever, period!

Anatoli

Post by Anatoli » Apr 21st, '10, 06:11

Ok, you convinced me, will have to watch it, LOL.

jessyj

Post by jessyj » May 9th, '10, 14:00

i love this drama <3!
): they shouldve made it longer!
the last episode seemed somewhat rushed to me ):

HongKongChick

Post by HongKongChick » May 13th, '10, 17:56

yes the last ep was kinda rushed. not a very surprising ending or anything like that. but overall, it's still a great drama. i like Van ness anyways, so i like to watch whatever he is in.

i also like hot shot... sooo funny

Kiiss

Post by Kiiss » May 17th, '10, 16:52

big big big fans of this drama. super love it! :wub:

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Nov 2nd, '10, 18:43

I literally spent 2 and a half day watching all 21 eps in one go!! Just finished it just then! excellent drama, got me hooked on from starts to end!! :) Ada is soo pretty, she should act in more modern dramas!

QueenDjo

Post by QueenDjo » Nov 5th, '10, 13:06

I didn't like the first few eps. I absolutely hated the creepy stepfather, fast forwarded it. Not much loss because the great parts happened after their college days!

There was a nice chemistry with the two leads. Watched the show three times already. ^_^

<3s-tei.

Post by <3s-tei. » Jan 6th, '11, 09:13

Just finished this recently!

I loved this drama!! I usually don't watch Taiwanese dramas because I hate the sound quality and the quality is never as good as Jdramas or Kdramas. This one I overlooked those imperfections and decided to watch it. I was hooked really quickly. And the first 5 or 6 episodes I think are my favourite! Absolutely wonderfully written and filmed drama.

Van Ness is great in this. He did add a bit of freshness (someone mentioned that above) to this show and it was brilliant to see.

Never seen Ady An before, at first I thought she was Zhao Wei. Anyway, she is very pretty! And a very good actress, I'm highly impressed.

I think the actress for Hua Chi Xin did an extremely good job. At first I thought she was going to be only a very side character, but
towards the end, she became a huge plotline.
One thing I really liked about this drama is how cool and awesome the side characters were. Hua Tuo Ye and He Yi Qian were both really good people who had their own faults. They weren't selfish asses who did things only to benefit themselves; they were kind and treated people they care about with respect and love. This may be the first Asian Drama that I've noticed that in.

All the characters in this drama, I think, changed due to the circumstances and that is pretty rare, for _all_ characters to have changed... Again, very nicely written drama.

Last thing I want to mention... One of the reasons why I really enjoyed watching this is because this wasn't a purely character driven story. Sure there were many scenes and plots that depended on a specific character's emotions, but a good portion of the storyline depended upon others' decisions that influenced the main characters. I don't think I've seen that in a long time. It makes this drama different from their competitors. Many of my favourite Jdramas and Kdramas are not like this, and this is why it surprised me so much. I usually don't like Taiwanese dramas, but while I am reluctant to name this as my favourite all time drama, this is definitely up there.

I've always held one or two dramas in each Asian drama category (HanaDan and Nobuta. wo Produce for Jdrama, and Goong and My Name is Kim Sam Soon for Kdrama), and Autumn's Concerto is the drama on the Taiwanese pedestal right now.

It will probably be a loooong time until I see another Taiwanese drama again. The last one I saw before this was... three years ago. (Wow.)

mayxi

Post by mayxi » Jan 26th, '11, 05:50

watched this last year when it airs. the main lead had great chemistry together. the beginning was kinda draggy, but after they xiao le was created the story got better. that lil boy is soo cute. i'm not a big fan of vaness but i gota say his acting in this one was superb. ady, she's so beautiful in this one.

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 13th, '11, 17:58

Just started watching this one today. Actually on 1st epi and I hope it's as good as everyone says :D

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Feb 15th, '11, 17:15

There is not comedy in this one just in case someone is wondering. It is pretty much "real life" issues but it is still good. I just lost motivation to continue watching after the 6th episode. 21 episodes is alot to watch if it's not a "seat hanger" and I am not hanging on my seat with this one so I may continue watching it when I run out of other dramas.

MoonRaven

Post by MoonRaven » Jul 8th, '11, 14:08

Vanness acted extremely well in this drama.
This was one of the first ones I watched.
I do remember shedding some tears.

paulineeeho

Post by paulineeeho » Sep 30th, '11, 14:02

I LOVE THIS DRAMA ! OMG vanness wu is lik so hot there. especially his kisses. omg so cute