For New Members - Introduce Yourselves!

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
LeeNiluva

Post by LeeNiluva » Jun 27th, '10, 02:05

Hello, I'm LeeNiluva, i'm french so, I'm sorry for the mistakes I could write :p
I'm a huge fan of Taiwan/Korea/Japan's Music/Cinema/Dramas/Art/Culture/History/Language^^
I'm learning Japanese and Korean very hard >.<
Nice to meet you :)

readerwhite19

Post by readerwhite19 » Jul 2nd, '10, 02:18

Howdy friends,

im new here.. Good to be here to find lots of good friends. Im reader 22 from philippines. Whats yours?

berber

Post by berber » Jul 11th, '10, 17:38

Hi,

I'm berber and i'm new here. I like k-dramas and Taiwanese dramas alot. I know this might sound like a very lame question but how do i download the dramas from here and does anyone know how does torrent works? This is my first time downloading so i'm not familiar as to how thing goes.

Would luv it if someone can give pointers. tHANKS!!!

Ratto Volante

Post by Ratto Volante » Jul 13th, '10, 05:29

Hi everybody, I'm Ratto Volante, which is the Italian for Flying Rat.

I come from Italy, precisely from Genoa. I'm older than I wish to be, even if mentally my grewth stopped a long time ago :D
My main interests, apart J-dramas and almost everything is related to Japan, are music (rock above all), sports (except soccer, I really can't stand it) and history (I read tons of book about that argument).

I discovered the magic world of J-dramas less than a year ago, and immediately fell in love with. So I'll never give up thanking all of you guys who spend your time to let us find those real gems. Arigatou gozaimashita.

BakaJordan

Post by BakaJordan » Jul 13th, '10, 08:32

My name is Jordan i am new to the forums but am definitely not new to the Drama scene been watching since 2006 my main interests are usually J dramas so if you want to talk about drama's do pm me so i can add you on msn =D

Louksoone

Post by Louksoone » Jul 13th, '10, 11:50

Hi i'm new in posting comments though i hav been using d-addicts for more than a year now... love this site so just wanna say thank you to all the uploaders and seeders :-)
Cheers

porch monkey

Post by porch monkey » Jul 14th, '10, 04:33

hi my real name is Joe
my username comes from clerks 2
long time j drama watcher
especially the historic japanese stuff

akashinobi

Post by akashinobi » Jul 14th, '10, 04:42

Hey-yo D-Addicts . (;
I've been a user of this forum for very long almost 2yrs .
You can call me Oni or Halfy (My RL name) .
I love to watch AsianDramas alot and also movies of any categories .
Would like to say a very big thank you for the uploaders and seeders .
And also to the admins of this forum for making it possible to find J & K-Dramas alike.
Thank you so much for the effort in putting this community together.
Cheers y'all ! ♥

galford9

Post by galford9 » Jul 15th, '10, 06:41

Hi Everyone, my name is Jianqing, I love to watch funny (comedy)Korean and japanese drama, my current favorite is K-Drama, Personal Taste. Thank you fore the uploader ! (especially the subber)

Lucy13

Post by Lucy13 » Aug 2nd, '10, 15:25

Hi , I'm Lucy, a big asian drama fan and new at d-addicts. I started at jdramas and now I'm also a fan of kdramas, don't know any twdramas or cdramas but I'm open to indications. Hope to know more about asian culture here and make friends with the same interests!! :lol :D

besuto

Post by besuto » Aug 6th, '10, 00:41

Hallo everyone! I just recently got into dramas! My favourite so far is Orange Days, and i have watched Stand Up!!, and am currently watching Gokusen. I have taken interest with the main leads of Orange Days and if anyone can recommend me a good drama with them, please pm. Hope to know you all better.

kaccardo32

Post by kaccardo32 » Aug 8th, '10, 17:18

Hi! My name is Karissa, I just signed up today. I joined because I love that you have so many different dramas on here and take all requests into consideration! It's nice to meet all of you. :D

maycon1592

Post by maycon1592 » Aug 20th, '10, 03:14

Hey ppl, I'm Maycon and I joined just because I want to watch more doramas. I'm not too much into the J-dorama/anime/movie world, but I really want to know more due to most of my favorite J-Pop songs being theme songs to any of those.

Anyway, I've didn't download any dorama, but I really want to watch "Sunao ni Narenakute". :D

TeddayBear

Post by TeddayBear » Aug 20th, '10, 04:15

Hello :)
I am Nina.
I have been a fansubber, specifically a translator, for over a year.
I am currently a translator in Haru2subs, BillaSub, and Doremii.
Two of my close subbing friends and I started a new fansub group called Serendipity Fansub and we are currently subbing <i>Marry Me!</i>

hypertrophy

Post by hypertrophy » Aug 30th, '10, 17:24

Hello, my name is Spencer. I just sign up today. I love J-dramas and they are helping my become fluent in
日本語 (japanese). I am a bodybuilder so my screen name Hypertrophy means muscle growth.

1-up

Post by 1-up » Sep 3rd, '10, 13:41

I finally took the plunge and registered for an account. :P Hello, my name is Shu! I have been addicted to Jdramas since 2008, and Dramawiki was my lifesaver (and still is) in finding old dramas to search and watch, and know more about actors and actresses that have caught my attention~ :wub: Hopefully someday my Japanese would be polished enough to understand manzai... :whistling:

blackstarjr

Post by blackstarjr » Sep 6th, '10, 16:42

Not sure if this counts but, technically I am new..again for 2010 cus it's been a year since I last logged in (got lost in the road of life lol)..hmm..well I guess i am old n' new..It's good to be back in the verse of dorama :D

BlueHeartPhoenix

Post by BlueHeartPhoenix » Sep 14th, '10, 08:45

Hi All...
My name is Dedi
I'm Newbie in here, nice to meet you all... :-)

cmart2

Post by cmart2 » Sep 27th, '10, 14:32

hi there
mart here from phils
love to watch more asian dramas
and od course what to have copy but hard to get one:(

babugrlie

Post by babugrlie » Sep 28th, '10, 20:39

hi =] i'm kinda new to d-addicts, but for the past few days i can't seem to be able to torrent anything from here =/
i just keep getting a new page saying that it can't load torage.com

tsubasa_kuronikuru

Post by tsubasa_kuronikuru » Oct 3rd, '10, 05:03

hello everyone !
i am a newcomer here !
nice to know you all ! :D

loki88

Post by loki88 » Oct 4th, '10, 05:50

Hello there ^^
I'm new to d-addicts (and to drama too). I'm french so, excuse my poor english.
nice to meet you all =D

marwaraafat

Post by marwaraafat » Oct 5th, '10, 18:19

hey!..I'm a newbie too from Egypt!

freedomtaken

Post by freedomtaken » Oct 6th, '10, 06:27

Hi I'm a newb fro Vegemite line. This is my manners face.

salomed

hallo!

Post by salomed » Oct 6th, '10, 06:57

hi,i am new here!nict to meet you here!I'll strongly recommend CSI miami dvd box set to every one.CSI miami dvd box set has all the attractive elements. CSI miami dvd box set attracts me most is that the crime in it adapted from current headlines.you can find CSI miami dvd box set at dvdcollects. com

edinaa

Post by edinaa » Oct 12th, '10, 13:37

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. ^_^
I love asian drama and also asian movies.

namihodai

Post by namihodai » Oct 16th, '10, 20:05

Hi everyone, I am from Germany. I started watching Doramas about five years ago and I have been using this site for quite a long time as it is the best source of information and torrents regarding Doramas. So recently I decided to join the community. I never really been part of a forum site before, but I think that this is the best site to start being an active forum user and contributor.
Thanks to all of you, because your hard work brought a lot of fun to my life!! :D
Last edited by namihodai on Jan 2nd, '11, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.

Foxcandietoo

Post by Foxcandietoo » Oct 24th, '10, 22:12

Hello there !

My name is Jean. I am frome France (even if i am italian in fact).

I've been hanging into this site for a long ago (several years). So i would like to thanks all the people who make it alive to the moderator as to subbers , seeders or just members of the forum.

I am 28 old years. I am a fan of wuxia (btw is there a topic who refer the wuxia drama ?)
My favorite drama is Laughing in the wind.

ninot

Post by ninot » Oct 24th, '10, 22:47

hi.. im newbie in here!
nice to meet u all

QueenDjo

Post by QueenDjo » Nov 1st, '10, 08:34

newbie here. hehehe I joined a few days ago but forgot to introduce my self.

I'm Deej from the Philippines. Certified kdrama addict. I also watch some taiwanese dramas but not much of a Jdorama fan.

Cuteholic

Post by Cuteholic » Nov 5th, '10, 13:42

I am not entirely a new member...I have visited d-addicts over the years but I am certainly new to the forums. My real name is Dipika but I go by Hikari-chan or Cuteholic online. I am originally from India and I love learning about different cultures especially "Asian" XD. I graduated early as a Software Engineer (summa cum laude) and am working hard in the Health-care industry. But that doesn't stop me from watching tons of dramas, or anime and wasting my time on video games. In a word, I am somewhat of a geek lol. At the same time, if I have good decent company, I enjoy going out (also clubbing since I like dancing). I am always looking for new hobbies or rather things to learn. I can moderately play the piano (self taught). I also like web-designing to some extent. Well that's me for now. If you wanted to know more I guess you could visit my website - http://cuteholic.com

よろしくお願いします | 만나서 반갑습니다 :)

nyaa

Post by nyaa » Nov 17th, '10, 12:28

Hello!
I’m new here.
I’ve been watching dramas for 2 years.

rorein

Post by rorein » Nov 23rd, '10, 01:33

Hello
Been using this site for about a year or so.
I generally watch J-Dramas I'll need to find some good dramas from other areas of Asia too though. I also watch movies which are more varied in the country they're from.

kuroi tsuki

Post by kuroi tsuki » Dec 5th, '10, 01:40

hey everyone!!!! i've been using d-addicts for 2 months already but i just had to register to thank this site for all the torrents. this site is awesome it has everything I've looked for so far...so thak you!!
well see ya!

neotokyo2001

Post by neotokyo2001 » Dec 10th, '10, 02:09

hello everyone!

new here and looking forward to learning new things about Japanese TV

Thank you!

yan1234

Post by yan1234 » Dec 15th, '10, 03:23

hi guys, i've been here for quite some time, but i dont think i've ever rly introduced myself. lol.

i was just wondering if any of you have invitations to the asiatorrents.com
please do invite mee, thankss <3

goshunryou

Hi Everyone

Post by goshunryou » Dec 17th, '10, 15:02

Hi Everyone,

I like to watch jdrama.
Thanks for the all effort!

GSR

Carol1646

Post by Carol1646 » Dec 17th, '10, 15:31

Heyya all.. I've been wanderin' arond d-addicts for like 2 months for downloading quite a number of dramas.. Hehe.. Nice to meet you all.. =D

Aaron yan fans, here.. (^o^")//

dann123

Post by dann123 » Dec 21st, '10, 11:57

Hey everyone..
I'm dan from India.. Hope to contribute and have fun while downloading and uploading :D

miruku89

Post by miruku89 » Dec 23rd, '10, 14:19

Hi everyone!^^
I'm miruku,.☆
I hope we can sharing about JDramas.,o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪

moonlight_tears

Post by moonlight_tears » Dec 25th, '10, 05:00

Hello there~! I joined a few days ago but just had this chance to post 'cause a lot's been going on. Anyway, I hope to be able to discuss JDrama and KDrama. I'm a REEEEEEALLY big fan so I think and hope that I get along with everyone here! I'm Filipino by the way. Nice to meet you~! :-)

SNSD

Post by SNSD » Dec 25th, '10, 05:23

I've been lurking around and finally decided to make an account, my name's Dan and it's a pleasure to meet you all

Toodles

x_Sarang_x

Post by x_Sarang_x » Dec 28th, '10, 03:59

Annyonghasaeyo~
I'm new here.....I made an account because of my growing addiction to dramas^^
I am sorta new to dramas, I've been watching dramas since somewhere in September, I had started a J-Drama but after two episodes I put it on hold for about 3 months...but in late November I watched Koizora the movie and I've been hooked ever since =]
(and yes I did end up finishing the J-Drama xD )

Nice to meet you all^^

burendssaurs

Post by burendssaurs » Dec 28th, '10, 05:36

helo :)
i'm newbie in here. i love J-Dorama sooo much <3
nice to meet you all :D

justintorque

Post by justintorque » Dec 28th, '10, 07:34

Hurray for Jdrama. I so love jdrama so much! ^_^ i am also new here and would love to share with you my addiction to medical jdramas. ^_^

. .-.. .-.. -.--

Post by . .-.. .-.. -.-- » Dec 29th, '10, 10:28

Hey :-)
Nice to meet you all ^^

leeds

Post by leeds » Jan 2nd, '11, 02:16

hii... love this site.. nice to see you everyone :D

lucykim

Post by lucykim » Jan 5th, '11, 11:57

haha...
My name is Lucy, korean living in Paraguay...
me and some of my paraguayan friends started to watch kdramas for sometime but we got serious just now and WE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT KDRAMA!!!
is funny because my friends started korean lenguaje studies JUST to watch dramas as spanish subs were scarce...
and then I found DA...WHAT A PLACE...is like paradise!!!

DarkCatalest

Post by DarkCatalest » Jan 5th, '11, 17:38

Hey, I'm Dark but you can all me DC. I joined because I love Asian drama (which is better than most shows on American TV now a days) and I'm hoping to find a few close friends who share my love for doramas. I also joined cause I love to get the latest scoop in what's coming out in the lineup and I want to start a drama podcast soon.

toranky

Post by toranky » Jan 7th, '11, 09:26

Hi everyone. I'm not REALLY new, I guess; I've been registered here since 2009, but I don't do much posting. I plan to change that, though, which is why I'm finally posting in this thread. :)

keiden_te

Post by keiden_te » Jan 7th, '11, 10:52

hi everyone , im keiden and i love k-drama

riotstar

Post by riotstar » Jan 9th, '11, 23:36

Hello!

My name is riotstar and I love J-dorama. I like doramas with JE boys. :3
I live in Finland, I mean Internet.

keiden_te

Post by keiden_te » Jan 16th, '11, 03:14

hi everyone : :-)

oxyslyme

Post by oxyslyme » Jan 16th, '11, 04:12

Hello!
I'm new here. It's such a vey good luck I found this website 'cause I'm a true Asian drama addict!!!!
Thx 4 accept me...

megamorph5

HELLOING!!!

Post by megamorph5 » Feb 12th, '11, 23:33

HELLOING! I've been a huge fan of this site since I discovered it. I finally registered today cause I wanted to be able to post my comments as well.

Thanks to the people that worked on Secret Garden, My Princess, Hong Gil Dong, Marry Me Mary, Athena, and Playful Kiss.

For all D-Addicts staff, thanks for all your work in keeping this forum alive. And as well for all future work. Thank you. FIGHTING!!!

sandy1

Post by sandy1 » Mar 3rd, '11, 03:06

hello everyone
my name is Sandy, i love Asian drama and i am so happy to find people with the same interest. glad to be here

iluvasiandrama

Post by iluvasiandrama » Mar 7th, '11, 19:50

Although I am not new anymore I don't think I have done this before so... My name is Luvey and I live in Atlanta area and I love watching dramas from all over the world Spanish, UK, Asia and of course USA. I especially like Korean rom-com's, Taiwanese martial arts dramas/movies and any Japanese drama that has comedy in it. :lol
I am looking forward to watching other Asian dramas this year too.

blaze4510

Post by blaze4510 » Mar 9th, '11, 13:42

Hi im oldies here funs but i i was not able to introduce myself here..btw im blaze from phils..love asian drama's esp for korean drama..welcome to all and godspeed ..

Jiaaddictedtokdrama

Post by Jiaaddictedtokdrama » Mar 10th, '11, 03:04

heyyy!! i have no idea hw this works!!! NO IDEA AT ALL!! as in total blank! i wud really appretiate it if someone explain it to me! and yes i have read the FAQ part!!

MissJonelyn

New face

Post by MissJonelyn » Mar 14th, '11, 03:31

Hello. New to the website. Name is Julia. Thought I'd join a different type of community which wasn't always anime related. Nice to find people who are interested in drama as well.

MissJonelyn

Post by MissJonelyn » Mar 14th, '11, 03:35

Also had a signature...Don't really know if it's just not visable to me or if it just isn't working.

[edit] Got it. Never mind.

ryan69flow

Post by ryan69flow » Mar 17th, '11, 13:59

Hello there. My name is ryan. I've actually been using this site for yeeaaarrsss now and haven't really thought about joining the forum until recently. I was lurking some threads and realized some very good discussions go on here so I couldnt help but join.

Sajen16

Post by Sajen16 » Mar 17th, '11, 15:03

I actually started using d-addicts last year October or November, I think, but never got around to doing this.

My name is Sajen, pronounced like say jin, and I am an addict. My obsession with everything Japan began with anime sometime between 2000 and 2004. I've played video games since I was little, again I can't remember but I started with the original NES so probably in 90 or 91 when I was 5 or 6. For a long time I wasn't really aware that the games I played came from Japan, and then came Poke'mon. Poke'mon was not only the first time I realized games came from Japan and I believe the first anime I fell in love with and from there my obsession began. Several times during my hard core anime days I grew dissatisfied and tried watching dramas I found on streaming sites but for some reason until last year I didn't really like them. Now I mostly watch Jdramas, though I'm open to Korean dramas or other Asian dramas if someone recommends a good starting point if I watch anime anymore it has to be a Cowboy Bebop caliber show or a movie by either Studio Ghibli, Satoshi Kon, or Makoto Shinkai. I rambled on for awhile but if you read this thanks for indulging me.

nazirul10

Post by nazirul10 » Mar 17th, '11, 15:30

hi all ! im new here ^^
hmm..i still learn how to use torrent/bittorent since i dont know how to watch the dramas here ..
it is hard for me since my english was so bad even i ve read some informations at FAQ..

mimisimon

Post by mimisimon » Mar 19th, '11, 01:17

Hi,
i am mimi and i am new here hope can find more movie and drama here.

katayani108

Post by katayani108 » Mar 23rd, '11, 18:15

Aloha from Hawaii!
My name is Kat and I have studied Japanese for a few years in my spare time, I have always had an attraction to Asian studies and want to live there and teach English someday. Recently a friend of mine turned me on to Asian dramas and now I am hopelessly hooked. Unfortunately, that friend moved back to China and I have no one to discuss these dramas with <3 My roommates don't understand... SO I look forward to finding friends. よろしくおねがいします. ! -please take care of me ;)

calLypSoo

Post by calLypSoo » Mar 24th, '11, 03:16

an nyeong haseyo!! I am roy santianez

mimisimon

Post by mimisimon » Mar 24th, '11, 11:08

hello kat, i am mimisimon, how are you? previously i also study japanese for 3 months, but now i almost forgot all hehehe!!!!! because seldom talk and write. You must be very good in Japanese?

pertamax

Post by pertamax » Mar 27th, '11, 10:36

Hello all :D
Rully from jakarta indonesia.. I've actually been using this site almost a year now, always picking dorama from JDorama :D
well I need to tell all subber out there to sub Furikaereba yatsu ga iru.. because the raw is out there yyaaaayyyy :cheers: oneegaaaiii :salut: :salut: :salut: :salut:

ILOVEME000

DOWNLOAD

Post by ILOVEME000 » Mar 27th, '11, 12:48

MY NAME MARIAM

i have blog named http://meme996kdd.blogspot.com/

if you want anything about Korean drama and you did't find d-addicts

just go to my blog and ask by comment and i will answer you
or you can just comment in topic

just korean drama

mimisimon

Post by mimisimon » Mar 28th, '11, 12:42

Hi Mariam,
Your korean drama is it only speak korean or have chinese? or do they have english sub title?

4yeyes4you

Greetings

Post by 4yeyes4you » Apr 8th, '11, 19:22

Hello my name is Hua, moved to the USA 10 years ago and been a big fan of this site for years now.

4yeyes4you

some do but

Post by 4yeyes4you » Apr 8th, '11, 19:27

mimisimon wrote:Hi Mariam,
Your korean drama is it only speak korean or have chinese? or do they have english sub title?
you may look on the internet for a file called a .srt file that is related to that drama show you would like to see. Foe example http://withs2.com/view/pasta note this is only a link to the subs, not the show its self

sammybhoy

Post by sammybhoy » Apr 8th, '11, 19:38

Hi thanks for letting me join.

kind regards

sammybhoy

anisahx

Post by anisahx » Apr 8th, '11, 20:25

Hello minna-san,
My names Anisah, i've loved anime since i was 5 my first ones being Pokemon, Digimon and Cardcaptors.
Then i came onto manga and many more mangas by the time i was 10 and now uave too many to name :) hehehe
I LOVE JAPANESE EVERYTHING and was obsessed with Arashi until about a year ago ( i still love them im just not obsessed )
Yamapi is probably the only japanese fandom im still seriously into because i now love kdramas

Im always looking for new friends
Please look after me ~~

Thank you
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆