[Discussion] GOU ~Himetachi no Sengoku~

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Liubeibei

Post by Liubeibei » Apr 22nd, '11, 18:08

yanie wrote:Ep14 comments:
-So, let me get this straight... the outcome of Komaki-Nagakute battle, Nobukatsu-Ieyasu were actually winning the battle, but (the idiot) Nobukatsu was taken with saru's bait?? So Hideyoshi indirectly won the battle by the cunning peace treaty? With the treaty, he could do whatever he want to Nobukatsu and Saji Kazunari now? How is that?

-The way Kuroda Kanbei sit in front of Nobukatsu is... different....
Did he have problems with his legs? Or is that just the way one sits in front of an enemy? XD

-Ieyasu look like he really didn't care with the outcome of the battle^^

-Hatsu's letter was touching :cry: I can finally like her! :lol

-Hideyoshi-One's room talk... sounds like Hideyoshi finally realized he likes Gou? XD

-What did Chacha mean with, whenever she see One's face she become speechless?
- Kazunari banished by Hideyoshi: by this time, Hideyoshi had heavy influence in the imperial court, so I guess he could pretty much do anything that pleased him. Besides, Nobukatsu took the bait with this imperial court position of Major Councilor (Gon-no-Dainagon), which was a pretty high position already, so he'd better comply with Hideyoshi's requests XD. There was even a possibility that Saru was offered the position of Shogun in 1584 (I imagine after he "politically" won the Battle of Komaki-Nagakute) which he declined.

- Kanbei's leg: lol one would lose his head if he sits like that purposely, wouldn't he? XD
Around 1578-1579, during the siege of Arioka Castle against Araki Murashige, Kanbei was sent into the castle as a messenger, and was captured and jailed for a year by the enemy. During this time in prison, something developed in a joint on his left leg, and he became crippled.

- Ieyasu not caring about the outcome: I think he knew that he was no match to Hideyoshi in terms of political power and wealth, therefore, at the time it was enough for him to just win strategically on the battlefield, letting Hideyoshi REALLY know that he was not to be taken lightly.

- Hatsu: she finally shows her matured side, still I like her mentioning of eating confectionery together at the end of the letter XD.

- Saru/O-Ne scene: to me it almost sounds like he wants Gou back with him because he thinks it's boring without her, more so than the fact that he is mad about Kazunari not defecting to him during the battle.

- Chacha speechless: to be honest, while I was translating, I spent a while trying to understand what she means, but I gave up lol. Perhaps she really has nothing to say to O-Ne? Or she has many things to say (ranting about Saru), but can't really open her mounth in front of his wife?

- Hideyoshi's wealth to build Osaka Castle: after Azai Nagamasa was defeated, he was given the territory there, where he built Nagahama Castle. At that time he was already a daimyo of 120,000 koku under Nobunaga (and this was 1573). After Kiyosu Meeting, though he gave up Nagahama's 120k (which he retook soon after as seen in the drama XD), he gained 280k from Akechi's former territories. Furthermore, after defeating Shibata, another 490k went under his control. So he was nearing 1 milllion koku, if not over.

**Also, one thing that seemed a bit weird to me: how come Gou didn't recognize the second letter as a fake? For starters, Hideyoshi put Hatsu's name outside in Hiragana (はつ), where Hatsu herself wrote it in Kanji (初). Besides the handwritings would be different too.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 23rd, '11, 00:54

Thank you so much for the replies!!^o^ It's getting clearer for me now.
Liubeibei wrote:
- There was even a possibility that Saru was offered the position of Shogun in 1584 (I imagine after he "politically" won the Battle of Komaki-Nagakute) which he declined.
As far as I know, it was Nobunaga who declined the Shogun position, while Hideyoshi couldn't become a Shogun due to his farmer background, so he was given the 'kanpaku'(regent) title instead.
Liubeibei wrote:
**Also, one thing that seemed a bit weird to me: how come Gou didn't recognize the second letter as a fake? For starters, Hideyoshi put Hatsu's name outside in Hiragana (はつ), where Hatsu herself wrote it in Kanji (初). Besides the handwritings would be different too.
The drama's blunder XD Actually, I was thinking, since this 'fake letter' was a fact written in historical records, so I was wondering too, how could the real Gou didn't realize the different writings to begin with. But the drama made it even not making more sense, since Gou just got the real letter from Hatsu, before she received the fake one, so she should have immediately recognized the writings.

Or maybe Hideyoshi managed to make resemble writings, and reading the contents Gou immediately got panicked and wasn't calm enough to realize it's fake :P

Liubeibei

Post by Liubeibei » Apr 23rd, '11, 02:24

yanie wrote:Thank you so much for the replies!!^o^ It's getting clearer for me now.
As far as I know, it was Nobunaga who declined the Shogun position, while Hideyoshi couldn't become a Shogun due to his farmer background, so he was given the 'kanpaku'(regent) title instead.
The offer to Hideyoshi in 1584 is from a book written in 2003, where the author got that from, I am not sure (I read this on the JP wiki entry on Hideyoshi).

To me it's kinda weird how either of them would even be offered the position at all, considering Nobunaga claimed to be a descendant of the Taira clan, when traditionally shoguns were all from the Minamoto bloodline. As for Saru, like you said, being from the peasantry background was even more ineligible.

Maybe the time really was changing.
yanie wrote:
The drama's blunder XD Actually, I was thinking, since this 'fake letter' was a fact written in historical records, so I was wondering too, how could the real Gou didn't realize the different writings to begin with. But the drama made it even not making more sense, since Gou just got the real letter from Hatsu, before she received the fake one, so she should have immediately recognized the writings.

Or maybe Hideyoshi managed to make resemble writings, and reading the contents Gou immediately got panicked and wasn't calm enough to realize it's fake :P
Yeah if would make more sense in the drama if it wasn't so obvious with the name difference outside the letter. Maybe since Yoshi said it was an urgent letter, Gou didn't have time to think that much, especially after reading her ane-ue is sickly sick.

Kumakun

Taiga Dramas and historical accuracy

Post by Kumakun » Apr 24th, '11, 13:05

Maybe not boring, but it would be Japanese History 101, not a Taiga drama.
Sorry, I strongly disagree with that assessment. If real historical characters are depicted using their real names, there is no reason why any historical drama cannot be both accurate and entertaining. This Taiga drama has been poorly received among educated Japanese and appears to be slowly but steadily loosing viewers,

What you are saying in effect is that NHK has its standards for Taiga dramas, and above them it has chosen not to rise.

bmwracer

Re: Taiga Dramas and historical accuracy

Post by bmwracer » Apr 25th, '11, 05:35

Kumakun wrote:
Maybe not boring, but it would be Japanese History 101, not a Taiga drama.
Sorry, I strongly disagree with that assessment. If real historical characters are depicted using their real names, there is no reason why any historical drama cannot be both accurate and entertaining. This Taiga drama has been poorly received among educated Japanese and appears to be slowly but steadily loosing viewers,
Well that depends on what your definition of "accurate" is.

Kumakun

Historical accuracy

Post by Kumakun » Apr 25th, '11, 11:30

Well that depends on what your definition of "accurate" is.
That sounds like Clinton's famous comment that it depends on what "is" is. Accuracy means no anachronisms, altering or completely changing what is known from the historical records. Of course, it is allowable for a screen writer to dramatize conversations and, where the historical record is unclear or experts disagree, to speculate and select one interpretation over another. In Gou some of the scenes are so anachronistic that one might expect one of the princesses to begin using a cell phone. (Ever see Keitai Chushingura ?) As I wrote earlier, this screen play crossed a line that other Taiga drama, irrespective of their weaknesses, did not cross.

bmwracer

Re: Historical accuracy

Post by bmwracer » Apr 25th, '11, 13:36

Kumakun wrote:Of course, it is allowable for a screen writer to dramatize conversations and, where the historical record is unclear or experts disagree, to speculate and select one interpretation over another.
Well, that was my point. :)

When you venture into that gray area, accuracy goes out the door and artistic license takes over... And that's where all the contention begins. :sweat:

Kumakun

Accuracy

Post by Kumakun » Apr 25th, '11, 17:28

Some earlier Taiga dramas have been more successful than others in balancing the artistic creativity needed to produce believable and enjoyable story with the known historical facts and social customs and norms without straying into anachronism or grossly altering historical facts.

Other productions have also dealt with this issue more skillfully. In Kurosawa's Kagemusha for example, the armor worn by Takeda Shingen was not that with which he was depicted, a fact that Kurosawa undoubtedly knew. His choice was probably made for greater visual impact. I think he was correct.

In Gou, the customs and behavioral norms of 21st century have been anachronistically transposed into 16th century Japan, apparently in an attempt to attract a wider or younger audience. I believe that the cast is giving the director and writer precisely the performances they want, but it's not going over well with the public.

bmwracer

Re: Accuracy

Post by bmwracer » Apr 25th, '11, 22:37

Kumakun wrote:In Gou, the customs and behavioral norms of 21st century have been anachronistically transposed into 16th century Japan, apparently in an attempt to attract a wider or younger audience. I believe that the cast is giving the director and writer precisely the performances they want, but it's not going over well with the public.
You can't make everyone happy, unfortunately.

Regardless, I'm enjoying the Taiga, so far... I'm not letting myself over-analyze things or letting any idiosyncrasies spoil things. :thumright:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 26th, '11, 02:25

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 28th, '11, 02:37

GOU's ratings, so far :)

01 第一回 2011年01月09日 湖国の姫 21.7%
02 第二回 2011年01月16日 父の仇 22.1%
03 第三回 2011年01月23日 信長の秘密 22.6%
04 第四回 2011年01月30日 本能寺へ 21.5%
05 第五回 2011年02月06日 本能寺の変 22.0%
06 第六回 2011年02月13日 光秀の天下 19.6%
07 第七回 2011年02月20日 母の再婚 18.5%
08 第八回 2011年02月27日 初めての父 20.9%
09 第九回 2011年03月06日 義父の涙 20.0%
10 第十回 2011年03月20日 わかれ 16.9%
11 第十一回 2011年03月27日 猿の人質 15.7%
12 第十二回 2011年04月03日 茶々の反乱17.1%
13 第十三回 2011年04月10日 花嫁の決意16.6%
14 第十四回 2011年04月17日 離縁せよ 19.2%
15 第十五回 2011年04月24日 猿の正体 18.0%

Seem like it hit rock bottom right after the earthquake and tsunami, but then it's slowly raising up again. The recent high rating was Ep14, when Gou was married for the first time. I guess, people is more interested in Gou's marriage life ^_^ Ep14 was indeed my most fav episode, so far^^

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 28th, '11, 03:18

^ The ratings are also listed at Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C5%8D:_H ... no_Sengoku :thumright:

SuiginChou

Post by SuiginChou » Apr 28th, '11, 10:39

Episode 14's ridiculously silly ending (Gou distraught in tears while Hideyoshi makes a mockery of her situation by dancing around like a fool) might explain that slight dip in viewership for Episode 15. ^^; That scene was just plain awkward to watch. lol

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 29th, '11, 04:18

Something bothers me...

Before, it was decided that GOU will end in 47 episodes only and finish airing by the end of November, because the final 4 eps of "Saka no Ue no Kumo" will take the Sunday 8pm slot for the whole December.

With the 1-week hiatus after the earthquake and tsunami, the schedule won't work anymore unless they change Saka no Ue no Kumo airtime slot or they cut down GOU into 46 eps :( What does minna think NHK will do?

It really sucks if they cut down the eps again whereas other taiga dramas gets 49-50 eps, but Gou only get 46-47 eps :( The novel really rushed the end of the story, I don't want to see the drama to rush it too.

Of course... nobody cares about the episode counts, coz almost everyone here hates this drama, heehee... Gomen, I'm posting such an unnecessary post XD (To be honest, this is important for me, just coz I want more screentime for Mukai Osamu as Hidetada in this drama, lol :lol)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Apr 29th, '11, 04:34

^ Since no official announcement has been made, I'd think the schedule would get shifted by one week...

And we're a long way from November. :)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Apr 29th, '11, 05:04

bmwracer wrote:^ Since no official announcement has been made, I'd think the schedule would get shifted by one week...

And we're a long way from November. :)
Lol, yeah, I know. But as I insert reminders of GOU airing time for the whole year in my cellphone, I just realized Ep47 will air on the 1st week of Dec :D While "SakaKumo" have 4 more eps to go. So it kinda made me think^^

Or maybe they'll air 2 eps of Sakakumo on the same day. Hopefully^^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 1st, '11, 12:25

New trailer of Hideyoshi & Chacha's romance...
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/movie/tatsukonoheya03.html

Felt like a dark romance, Chacha look scared and devastated, while Hideyoshi looked scary and ready to rape her.
I don't think we can call this romance XD I don't understand why Tatsuko mentions this as "koi" :blink

SuiginChou

Post by SuiginChou » May 1st, '11, 14:31

yanie wrote:New trailer of Hideyoshi & Chacha's romance...
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/movie/tatsukonoheya03.html

Felt like a dark romance, Chacha look scared and devastated, while Hideyoshi looked scary and ready to rape her.
I don't think we can call this romance XD I don't understand why Tatsuko mentions this as "koi" :blink
「私はますますあの者に嫌いになった」certainly aren't the words you expect to hear from a girl in love. It is pretty disturbing that Tatsuko seems to be so delighted by what she's shown us, saying what amounts to "Love here, love there, love love everywhere!" hahaha What a bizarre trailer. ^^;

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » May 4th, '11, 05:15

^ Yeah, I agree. I can't understand how they could possibly even call it "koi" ? How the heck is that "koi" when Chacha has to sleep with the man who kill her father, stepdad and mom and is properly twice her age.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 6th, '11, 03:59

Interview with Mukai Osamu as Hidetada:
http://tokugawa-gou.livejournal.com/8882.html

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 6th, '11, 14:22

yanie wrote:Image
Go is ready for the challenge:

Image :mrgreen:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 6th, '11, 15:48

LOL, they should really have an archery match scene in the drama!!

I remember the ladies in "Toshiie to Matsu" were practicing archery,
I hope Gou have an archery scene too^^

Speaking of that, I really like the 'matrix' style of Ieyasu's archery scene in Ep16, kakkoii!!^^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 9th, '11, 02:47

Gou's rating suddenly rise up again.

Ep16 15.9%
Ep17 20.7%

Quite a big difference, I wonder what happened? XD The effect of Hidetada's published photos? The effect of AKIRA's first appearance? It was aired right at the end of Golden Week?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 9th, '11, 04:31

yanie wrote:Gou's rating suddenly rise up again.

Ep16 15.9%
Ep17 20.7%

Quite a big difference, I wonder what happened? XD The effect of Hidetada's published photos? The effect of AKIRA's first appearance? It was aired right at the end of Golden Week?
Maybe Juri-chan?

Oh wait, no one wants to give her any credit for any of the Taiga's success... Only for any failures... :x

SuiginChou

Post by SuiginChou » May 9th, '11, 13:15

It wouldn't be Ueno Juri because she hasn't been any different between Episodes 16 and 17, has she? Differences in ratings are accounted for by differences, not similarities. That's just common sense. Especially when we're talking about improved ratings, since while it's possible that ratings could fall even with similarities (e.g. people get bored watching the same thing over and over so they quit), it's very, very unlikely to see ratings grow as a result of zero differences between times A and B. These differences may have nothing to do with the show itself (e.g. the proposed theory about Golden Week) but if they do then we have to look to the show's new elements, not its repetitive ones, to try and explain ratings improvements.

Now, if Ueno's acting has suddenly changed dramatically in Episode 17, then I'd be willing to reconsider. But if she's the same old Gou we saw in previous episodes, then it's very unlikely that her performance has been what's brought in an additional 5% viewership.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 9th, '11, 13:39

^ I was being facetious... And sarcastic.

SuiginChou

Post by SuiginChou » May 9th, '11, 13:51

Seemed like you were being hurt and defensive, but whatever. :)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 26th, '11, 04:03

Credit: Baidu

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 26th, '11, 04:08

I am still only catching some of each episode but this past weekend on TV I thought that of the three sisters, only Cha Cha was showing any signs of growing up and becoming more mature. The other two sisters are still rather frivolous and sometimes a little childish.
I think this is a drama that needs to be watched as a film, without waiting for the next week's episode.
I find the direction being meted out to the actor playing Hideyoshi is making him seem weak and silly with many mean actions. It does not go with the historical character of this man at all. It's so irritating.

rootabega

Post by rootabega » May 26th, '11, 16:37

Peggy:
Once again, you've nailed it. "Gou" comes across as children's entertainment instead of the family entertainment a taiga dorama is normally meant to be.
I heaped criticism on last year's "Ryoma Den" for its constipated pace and for its lead actor, who seemed outclassed by the stellar performances of the supporting actors.
I have a Japanese friend who grinned at me evilly and asked, "So, how about this year's taiga dorama, "Gou"?. You were so picky about "Ryoma Den" last year." I told him, "Urusai yo." "Oh, shaddup". :glare:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 27th, '11, 03:37

8) :D Oh rootabega..
I am sitting here at my beloved PC and I am laughing out loud.

Thank you for that. I needed a good laugh today.

Still laughing....

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 27th, '11, 19:54

Hmm, the way it's been going this past month, I'm going to have to start recording the local on-air broadcasts of the Taiga... :sweat: :sweat:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » May 28th, '11, 21:40

BMW,

the TV production is pretty good actually.. I don't think they cut out many scenes...maybe a minute or two here and there to keep to time schedule. I am truly waiting to see Gou become a married woman at least to have her grow up more. It is taking so long for the child cycle to end. Otherwise the settings and the activities of the male plotters are going along pretty well.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '11, 03:40

Peggy wrote:BMW,

the TV production is pretty good actually.. I don't think they cut out many scenes...maybe a minute or two here and there to keep to time schedule. I am truly waiting to see Gou become a married woman at least to have her grow up more. It is taking so long for the child cycle to end. Otherwise the settings and the activities of the male plotters are going along pretty well.
Actually, I don't think they're cutting anything, considering the large number of commercials used to pad the hour... The drama itself is only 45 minutes.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 29th, '11, 03:45

Got the titles for Ep22-34 from someone in 2ch board, who already bought the 2nd guidebook!
I also write on my predictions of what each episode is about, based on the novel I've read. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled^^
第22話 父母の肖像
Episode 22 "Father and Mother's Portrait" O.A June 12
Hidetada (Mukai Osamu) will appear for the first time in this episode, but I believe he will only appear a few minutes, just for an introduction to his character. Not sure what will the episode mainly be about. Probably Gou will reminisce her parents?

第23話 人質秀忠
Episode 23 "Hidetada the Hostage" O.A June 19
I believe this episode will focus on Hidetada, about his hardships as Tokugawa Ieyasu's son. And how he has bad relationship with his father. Also will be the episode where Gou met Hidetada for the first time. This episode will also include the Siege of Odawara (1590) plot.

第24話 利休切腹
Episode 24 "Rikyu's Harakiri" O.A June 26
Hiks.... Sen-no-Rikyu(Soeki)'s death :cry:

第25話 愛の嵐
Episode 25 "Storm of Love" O.A July 3
Storm of love? Gou-Hidekatsu's love story?^^ I guess, AKIRA will be the male lead in this episode.

第26話 母になる時
Episode 26 "Becoming a Mother" O.A July 10
Gou is pregnant with Sadako, Hidekatsu's daughter^^
I believe Sadako was born after Hidekatsu was already sent off to war in Korea.

第27話 秀勝の遺言
Episode 27 "Hidekatsu's Last Will" O.A July 17
Hidekatsu's death.

第28話 秀忠に嫁げ
Episode 28 "You'll Marry Hidetada!" O.A July 24
The arrangement and preparation of Gou and Hidetada's marriage, finally! :cheers:
Of course, including Gou's strong protest, regarding the marriage arrangement, to Hideyoshi. Also, Gou's deepest sorrow of having to leave his first daughter, Sadako, behind, in Chacha's care. I'm guessing the episode will end with the wedding ceremony and, perhaps, Gou-Hidetada's first bedroom conversation, which ended quite startling for Gou^^

第29話 最悪の夫
Episode 29 "The Worst Husband" O.A July 31
The episode that will totally focus on Gou and Hidetada's relationship!!! Ahh... can't wait!*v*
Gou would get upset to see how apathetic he is and thinking the marriage really isn't working. I believe this episode will be full of Gou-Hidetada's bickerings and trivial arguments, lol. Guessing the episode ends with the great Osaka earthquake where Hidetada went all the way back to the castle to save Gou's life.

第30話 愛しき人よ
Episode 30 "The Dearest Person" O.A August 7
Still focusing on Gou-Hidetada's romance, I believe!^o^ So happy it gets 2 episodes, heehee...
The episode where Gou started to see Hidetada in a different light and starting to love him. Most probably, the birth of their first baby, Sen-hime, is also in this episode.

第31話 秀吉死す
Episode 31 "Hideyoshi's Death" O.A August 14
The title pretty much says everything. Perhaps, the story will focus a bit more on Chacha^^

第32話 江戸の鬼
Episode 32 "The Demon of Edo" O.A August 21
Most probably an episode where Ieyasu starts to show his evil side^^

第33話 徳川の嫁
Episode 33 "Tokugawa's Daughter-in-Law" O.A August 28
I'm guessing this episode will have the touching conversation between Gou and Hidetada before Hidetada went off to Sekigahara battle, about their real feelings for each other, and how Gou wants Hidetada to see her as "a Tokugawa woman / a part of the Tokugawa family" and not as "Oda Nobunaga's niece".

第34話 ガラシャ死す
Episode 34 "Gracia's Death" O.A September 4
The death of Hosokawa Gracia(Tama), Akechi Mitsuhide's daughter. This was right before the Sekigahara battle. Guessing this episode will focus on the events that lead to the Sekigahara battle.

Predicting that Hidetada won't appear much in Ep24-27, or probably won't appear at all in those eps, as the focus would be mainly on Hidekatsu AKIRA.

Episode 31/32, is where, the story of "AOI-Tokugawa Sandai" starts. Maybe I should watch it simultaneously with "AOI" :mrgreen: The timespan of GOU's Ep31-47 (16 eps) would be the same as AOI's Ep1-43 (43 eps), imagine how those stories/plots will be cut short in GOU... aww :-(

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 29th, '11, 04:03

Guidebook #2.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » May 29th, '11, 12:52

TOKUGAWA HIDETADA trailer:
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/go/movie/tatsukonoheya04.html

Waaaiii.... loving it to bits!!! My most favorite couple in the whole Taiga Drama canyon!! Gou and Hidetada, finally it's time! I loved the old version of Gou-Hidetada so much in "AOI-Tokugawa Sandai" and I'm already loving this young version couple already just by watching the trailer!!^v^

Tatsuko: Ladies and gentlemen, sorry to have you wait. Finally, finally... it's time for that person's appearance!! Eh? "Who is it?" you asked? Well, you know... of course, it's him! Hidekichi? Not him. Hide Nakayama? Not him too. Hideki??? Not him!!!

[scrtxt]
Finally
That man appears
Tokugawa Hidetada

Tatsuko: This tall man will be deeply involved in Ogou-sama's life.

Hidetada: I met an interesting girl. Gou-dono. Seem she likes you very much, father.

[scrtxt]
A discord relationship with his father, Ieyasu

Ieyasu: Seem like he doesn't like the fact that I killed my wife and my first son, also let his older brother that he get along very well with, to be hostage.

[scrtxt]
He become Hideyoshi's hostage

Hidetada: If this war is that stupid to you, then it's better not to get involved in it, right?
Ieyasu: What did you say?

Gou: Tokugawa-sama is not that kind of man.
Hidetada: That's strange.

Gou: I hate men who talks too much!
Hidetada: Is that something a woman who talks too much, would say?

Tatsuko: He don't get along with Ogou-sama at all...

Gou: What a cynical man...

[scrtxt]
Meanwhile, Hidekatsu and Gou are...

Hidekatsu: About Gou-dono and me....
Gou: About you and me??

[scrtxt]
Hidetada joins the battle?

Hidetada: Don't tell me, you both like each other?

Tatsuko: Oh no. Is this a love triangle?? What will happen now? This is such a complicated development. But I like it like this.

I love Gou and Hidetada's chemistry, the bickerings and all, and loving Hidetada's cunning smiles, just how I imagine him when I read the book^^

Pls remember that Hidetada is only 12 years old in this trailer.... I guess that's why Gou didn't hold herself back to push him away like that :sweat:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » May 30th, '11, 05:18

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 2nd, '11, 14:08

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 6th, '11, 16:13

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 7th, '11, 00:29

Spoilers from the 2nd guidebook :-)
第22話 父母の肖像
Episode 22 "Father and Mother's Portrait" O.A June 12
-Tsurumatsu's birth
-Takatsugu and Hatsu came to celebrate the birth
-First appearance of Hidetada at the end

第23話 人質秀忠
Episode 23 "Hidetada the Hostage" O.A June 19
-Hidetada came to Jurakudai castle
-Hidetada-Gou-Hidekatsu at Rikyu's tearoom
-Death of Asahi-hime, Hideyoshi's sister / Ieyasu's wife

第24話 利休切腹
Episode 24 "Rikyu's Harakiri" O.A June 26
-Hideyoshi and Rikyu's relationship is worsened
-Hidekatsu gets flirty with Gou, Hidetada teased Gou after Hidekatsu left

第25話 愛の嵐
Episode 25 "Storm of Love" O.A July 3
-Gou and Hidekatsu disguised themselves and visited Rikyu at the place where he's isolated
-Upon knowing Rikyu's death, Gou cried so hard and embraced Hidekatsu, Hidekatsu hugged her back
-Tsurumatsu's death
-Hidekatsu's marriage proposal to Gou

第26話 母になる時
Episode 26 "Becoming a Mother" O.A July 10
-Gou-Hidekatsu marriage life. They live at Hidetsugu's residence
-Hidetada heard abt their marriage and comment that Hidekatsu is such a remarkable man as he would never think of taking Gou as his bride
-Hidekatsu is sent off to war
-Gou is pregnant for the first time
-Hideyoshi's mother's death
-Gou received Hidekatsu's death notice

第27話 秀勝の遺言
Episode 27 "Hidekatsu's Last Will" O.A July 17
-Gou is very shocked abt Hidekatsu's death, difficult to recover to the extent that she can't bring herself to hold Sada at all, her daughter with Hidekatsu
-Hatsu came back to comfort Gou
-Yodo(Chacha) is pregnant with another Hideyoshi's child

第28話 秀忠に嫁げ
Episode 28 "You'll Marry Hidetada!" O.A July 24
-Ieyasu and Hidetada visited Gou and conveyed their condolences
-Ieyasu told Hidetada to stay at Kyoto and look out for Hidetsugu's suspicious movements
-When Gou and Hidetada talked abt Hidetsugu, Sada came out and asked Gou, 'Is he father?'. Hidetada was stunned and Gou made an excuse that Sada misunderstands every man as her father.
-Hidetsugu's death, his residence is destroyed, Gou lost a place to live
-Hideyoshi gave order for Gou to marry Hidetada

第29話 最悪の夫
Episode 29 "The Worst Husband" O.A July 31
-Gou refused to marry Hidetada, but then Ieyasu came and persuaded Gou to accept the marriage arrangement as he thinks Gou is someone needed in the Tokugawa family
-Chacha told Gou to leave Sada behind in her care, Gou is very shocked and said if she has to leave Sada behind then she'd better not marry at all
-Mitsunari and Chacha tried to talk to Gou once more about Sada, that if anything ever happened between Tokugawa and Toyotomi, Sada will be considered as an enemy in the Tokugawa family, as she has a Toyotomi father, so it is for Sada's sake.
-Gou decided to leave Sada behind in Chacha's care
-Gou-Hidetada's wedding
-In the bedroom, Hidetada said there's nothing to be forced if she doesn't want to be his wife, then she don't have to, until one of them request the other to be real husband and wife, it would be like a challenge, "Let's see who will give in first between us," and he went to sleep first.

第30話 愛しき人よ
Episode 30 "The Dearest Person" O.A August 7
-Gou-Hidetada's bad relationship
-Hidetada found Gou asleep after crying, holding Sada's toy and Hidekatsu's last letter
-Gou asked Hidetada a divorce
-There's a big fire incident at the castle, Hidetada went to save Gou and he also went back to the burning room to get something, then he handed over the toy and letter to Gou
-Finally, Gou asked Hidetada for them to be real husband and wife, Hidetada pointed out that he won

第31話 秀吉死す
Episode 31 "Hideyoshi's Death" O.A August 14
-Gou is pregnant with Hidetada's first child
-Gou give birth to Sen-hime, who immediately engaged to Hideyori, Hideyoshi-Chacha's son
-Hideyoshi's death

第32話 江戸の鬼
Episode 32 "The Demon of Edo" O.A August 21
-With Hideyoshi's death, there are rumors that Hideyoshi's vassals lead by Ishida Mitsunari, is plotting to kill Ieyasu and his family
-Ieyasu told Gou and Hidetada to secretly flee to Edo castle
-Before that, Gou said goodbye to her sisters, One and Hosokawa Gracia
-In Edo castle, Gou met Hidetada's wetnurse, Oba-no-Tsubone, who is apparently like "the demon of Edo", she is very harsh toward Gou

第33話 徳川の嫁
Episode 33 "Tokugawa's Daughter-in-Law" O.A August 28
-Gou and Oba's opposition continues, Oba kept telling Gou to give birth to a baby boy
-Gou is pregnant again with Hidetada's 2nd child, but it's another girl, named "Tama"
-Gou started to have feeling that Ieyasu is preparing a war against Ishida Mitsunari
-One told Gou that she might not be walking on the same path as Chacha anymore, from now on

第34話 ガラシャ死す
Episode 34 "Gracia's Death" O.A September 4
-Hidetada is sent off to war
-Gou-Hidetada have a heart-to-heart talk and she give him the "Tenka Fubu" seal for his charm
-Before Hidetada left, he told Gou "I'll think about how to create a peace world without war..."

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 17th, '11, 17:01

^^ episode when Rikyu died must be really sad. He was like the keyman of story sometimes, and like mentor to Gou :cry:

20110611 Hidetada @ 週末プレマップ (aka Mukai Osamu) :D

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?l5cv7ecciscie8p
This was actually aired on NHK before episode 21 but it still contain spoiler for episode 22
thumbnail

Look all those poster, pictures, news! Very GOU mood :thumright:

more o-cha scene :mrgreen:

ImageImage
@yanie I just found .ass version of subtitle chinese+japanese by yyets (subbing team) and rippped by Blake_Lively. If you want to translate to english, I can give the link. I already check the timing, seems there's no problem. If you have time to translate it, that will be awesome :cheers:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 18th, '11, 00:07

futarichan wrote:20110611 Hidetada @ 週末プレマップ (aka Mukai Osamu) :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?l5cv7ecciscie8p
Waaaiii!!!!! And I was JUST twisting my brain on how I can rip this clip on GOU website!! XD You're a saviour!! :cheers: Thank youuu!
futarichan wrote:@yanie I just found .ass version of subtitle chinese+japanese by yyets (subbing team) and rippped by Blake_Lively. If you want to translate to english, I can give the link. I already check the timing, seems there's no problem. If you have time to translate it, that will be awesome :cheers:
Thank you! But I also know abt that website from Liubeibei already :-)

I would love to translate the .ass files, esp. for the upcoming Ep23 XD But I don't want to do it ahead Liubeibei because he hasn't officially announce that he's dropping this drama, not to mention everyone here loves Liubeibei's subtitles (including me). I can try to translate the ASS files, but I won't be able to do it as good as Liubeibei (I'm still a beginner on Japanese Sengoku history) >_<

So in the meantime, I'm just planning to do some summaries with a few scenes' transcript, that's all^^ I'll use the ASS files as guidance^^

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 18th, '11, 08:16

yanie wrote: I would love to translate the .ass files, esp. for the upcoming Ep23 XD But I don't want to do it ahead Liubeibei because he hasn't officially announce that he's dropping this drama, not to mention everyone here loves Liubeibei's subtitles (including me). I can try to translate the ASS files, but I won't be able to do it as good as Liubeibei (I'm still a beginner on Japanese Sengoku history) >_<

So in the meantime, I'm just planning to do some summaries with a few scenes' transcript, that's all^^ I'll use the ASS files as guidance^^
YES I'm also love Liubeibei's subtitles and willing to wait. :salut: I already got used to watch with no sub, since I want to watch as fast as it was out. But not all my friends got used to it. So, I'm thinking maybe this as alternative sub before Liubeibei come again. :-)

GOU x HIDEKATSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St7u1KRZELg
(taken from AKIRA @ Studio Park - 土曜スタジオパーク ▽ゲスト AKIRA [2011.06.11])
I'm also want to watch how their relationship change soon :wub:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 18th, '11, 11:56

futarichan wrote:GOU x HIDEKATSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St7u1KRZELg
(taken from AKIRA @ Studio Park - 土曜スタジオパーク ▽ゲスト AKIRA [2011.06.11])
Thank you!! Had been looking out for this one too!^v^
futarichan wrote:I'm also want to watch how their relationship change soon :wub:
Watch out for Ep24-26, then :roll

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 19th, '11, 04:34

Recording Episode 16 with subs on broadcast TV right now... Will post the video in a day or so for those who are interested. :)

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 19th, '11, 07:28

^^ GANBATTE :-)

Image :roll

http://navicon.jp/news/11675/
looked like navi guide for ep.23 *tanoshii mi*

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 19th, '11, 14:07

Detailed summary of Ep23 tonight ^_^
http://tokugawa-gou.livejournal.com/10546.html

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 19th, '11, 19:56

My recorded Episode 16 with English hardsubs has been posted... Torrent pending.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96434.htm

Hope it's OK. :sweat:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 21st, '11, 13:36

Softsubs for Episode 16 are here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96468.htm :thumright:

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 22nd, '11, 01:48

bmwracer wrote:My recorded Episode 16 with English hardsubs has been posted... Torrent pending.

thank you for this! will be waiting :cheers:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 22nd, '11, 03:14

avieamber wrote:
bmwracer wrote:My recorded Episode 16 with English hardsubs has been posted... Torrent pending.

thank you for this! will be waiting :cheers:
No need to wait: the torrent was activated almost two days ago. :)

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 23rd, '11, 15:36

yanie wrote:Detailed summary of Ep23 tonight ^_^
http://tokugawa-gou.livejournal.com/10546.html
Hayai as always :lol
Feel like episode 23 very manly episode (otokopoi) which I'm not familiar with watching GOU. There was adulthood ceremony, war camp, and this unreasonable Hideyoshi vs Rikyu that GOU (and me) :mrgreen: didn't understand. I mean it's not like he had plan to kill Hideyoshi or something. Consider his work and wisdom in the past, shouldn't end up with THAT :cry:
And yes Hidekatsu in tea's room :lol

Tatsuko no Heya #05 is UP!! :w00t:
DL:

http://www.mediafire.com/?82e9srfx0zb54o0
Upcoming episode will be more more dramatic :cry:
Rikyu's seppuku :cry:

ImageImage

Was Hideyoshi become crazy bcoz Rikyu's seppuku?! Remind me of Chameleon :blink

ImageImage

GOU x Hidekatsu :wub:

aww, becoming wife again

ImageImage

will be a mother....

ImageImage

when Hidekatsu on war :-(

ImageImage

too much screencaps :lol can't help kinda excited!

and this one more

was that from fire/ earthquake scene Gou x Hidetada :w00t:

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 25th, '11, 04:05

Thank you so much for the clip!! :cheers: I love Tatsuko!! :lol
futarichan wrote:
Was Hideyoshi become crazy bcoz Rikyu's seppuku?! Remind me of Chameleon :blink
In every adaptation, Hideyoshi becomes uncontrollable after the death of Tsurumatsu, his first son. Not sure abt GOU's Hideyoshi though.
futarichan wrote:
and this one more

Love this looks the most!!^o^ I'm guessing this trailer only covers Ep24-26, the fire scene is in Ep30. This one must be when Gou and Hidekatsu were disguising as common people to visit Rikyu in the isolation place. :roll

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Jun 25th, '11, 22:21

Image[/

[/quote][/spoiler]

i'm started to cry when i see this picture:( i like juri expression here..

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 26th, '11, 07:27

I've just posted the torrent for Episode 17: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96596.htm :)

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 26th, '11, 07:46

bmwracer wrote:I've just posted the torrent for Episode 17: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96596.htm :)
Hayai! :w00t: Thank you!!
When's the broadcast time of GOU in US?

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 26th, '11, 14:53

yanie wrote:
bmwracer wrote:I've just posted the torrent for Episode 17: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96596.htm :)
Hayai! :w00t: Thank you!!
When's the broadcast time of GOU in US?
In SoCal, Princess Go is broadcast at 9PM Saturday... And repeat broadcasts at 12PM and 7PM on Sunday. :)

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 27th, '11, 07:31

yanie wrote:
I'm guessing this trailer only covers Ep24-26, the fire scene is in Ep30. This one must be when Gou and Hidekatsu were disguising as common people to visit Rikyu in the isolation place. :roll
Hehe, true! Just saw the trailer for ep 25. :P
BTW, just realized you screencap on ep 23 had no NHK logo. Special RAW?
r3nDo7 wrote:
I know exactly what you mean :cry:
:cheers:

If you want watch RAW episode 23 - edited: I mean 24
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjjgq8 ... _lifestyle
Last edited by futarichan on Jun 27th, '11, 09:52, edited 1 time in total.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jun 27th, '11, 08:02

futarichan wrote:BTW, just realized you screencap on ep 23 had no NHK logo. Special RAW?
Really? I never pay attention XD
I always download from Clubbox :-)

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jun 27th, '11, 11:44

^^ Haha, don't mind me XD
I didn't notice too that my first 15 episode video has no logo :sweat: Just go back and see it. :P
It's just bcoz recently download GOU from yyets, make me noticed that :D
Sadako or Sen-hime :wub:

What happen?! :whistling:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 28th, '11, 19:14

Image . Image

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Jun 30th, '11, 11:29

r3nDo7 wrote:
I know exactly what you mean :cry:

we cry together :cry:
Thank you...!!^^

If you want watch RAW episode 23 - edited: I mean 24
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjjgq8 ... _lifestyle[/quote]

the video is gone :-(

KJ77

more about gou-hidetada

Post by KJ77 » Jul 2nd, '11, 16:03

:-) finishing for watching episode 24 and review for ep. 25. thanks for link.

:D looking for gou recently this week, I just found that NHK BS has been air the mukai osamu traveling in gou's world. looking for the link and I could't find it. it comfirm that at 21 of mei and airing for more than 80 minutes. for someone who know the link to download it. please share it. the show content mukai visited gou hometown, lake Biwa, Azai nagamasa grave, tokugawa, and gou-hidetada grave.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 3rd, '11, 06:46

My English hardsub torrent for Episode 18 is ready! :thumleft:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_96808.htm

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 3rd, '11, 22:26

Your efforts are appreciated but, I'll wait for the softsubs. I watch GOU on a 1080i TV so, the SD version wouldn't look as good as the HD version on it.

Anyhow, the previous subber just...vanished? How unfortunate. I hope nothing serious happened. Also, thanks to whoever (sorry, the name slipped my mind) continues. Without you I'd be forced to drop GOU. It's unbelievable how DEAD D-Addicts has become. I remember a time (post-registration date) when there were several Fansubbers FIGHTING over Taiga dramas. Now we rely on a local TV station and people like you who aren't even Fansubbers. It's sad (no offense). I wish there was a Japanese version of withs2. Seriously, there are TOO MANY single Fan-subbers and TOO MANY Fansub-groups. If they actually united we'd have our Japanese withs2. This is unlikely to happen, though.

D-Addicts is dying. The lack of subbers is a problem. People start losing interest in JP dramas and switch over to KR dramas. Most JP dramas aren't even complete, dropped halfway, or the subber just vanishes. The speed is also a problem. You don't decide to sub a drama when you know beforehand that you are busy thus need 2 weeks for one episode. It sucks balls. Your efforts become worthless when we have to wait 2~3 weeks for one episode. This causes a lot of people, including me and a whole bunch I know, to drop the drama.Then there is also the whole "livejournal" problem. Groups isolate themselves from D-Addicts just to gain internet-fame. Ugh. I could go on forever but I'd rather stop.

TL;DR Thanks for providing GOU!

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 3rd, '11, 22:40

Really? Fansubbers were fighting over taiga dramas? And they finished them? Which series? I'm super curious because I've watched a few taiga and they've all been from local TV station rips.
You don't decide to sub a drama when you know beforehand that you are busy thus need 2 weeks for one episode. It sucks balls. Your efforts become worthless when we have to wait 2~3 weeks for one episode.
That says way more about you then it says about the subbers...

Manatsu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Manatsu » Jul 3rd, '11, 23:39

ecco27 wrote:Really? Fansubbers were fighting over taiga dramas? And they finished them? Which series? I'm super curious because I've watched a few taiga and they've all been from local TV station rips.
You don't decide to sub a drama when you know beforehand that you are busy thus need 2 weeks for one episode. It sucks balls. Your efforts become worthless when we have to wait 2~3 weeks for one episode.
That says way more about you then it says about the subbers...
It's the truth, like it or not. You all might hop around happily, saying stuff, like, "Thank you for your efforts. Take your time as much as you want. We can wait ^^" but truth is, most of us drop the drama because the wait becomes tiresome. Speed is the most important thing in the Fansubbing world... along with quality. If one can't deliver both, then one should not sub in the first place.

As for the Taiga dramas, I don't recall their names. It's been almost 6 years. I'd have to check my external HDD.

ecco27

Post by ecco27 » Jul 4th, '11, 00:35

Well I can save you a bit of looking and tell you it wasn't the 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, or 09 series as they were all finished by TV rip. The 10 series is still being fansubbed and hasn't been finished yet. Some of them were started by fansubbers but quickly dropped. So maybe you were thinking of some non-Taiga drama? Or maybe you were trying to come up with some way to conveniently go on your rant idk.

Anyway I wish I had something to add about Gou since that's what this thread is about XD Unfortunately I'm way behind but I'm happy to know that when I do catch up there'll be subs thanks to bmwracer's rips!

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 4th, '11, 02:13

MiIiyah wrote:It's the truth, like it or not. You all might hop around happily, saying stuff, like, "Thank you for your efforts. Take your time as much as you want. We can wait ^^" but truth is, most of us drop the drama because the wait becomes tiresome. Speed is the most important thing in the Fansubbing world... along with quality. If one can't deliver both, then one should not sub in the first place.
You're talking like you're paying those fansubbers yourself :lol Believe me, if you really start paying them, you'll get the best speed and quality you can ever get :P

Anyway, back to the topic...

After being steady at 18% for the last 3 episodes, Ep25 went down again to 16.3%.
I thought it'll raise up more since it's Gou's 2nd marriage.

Cross-posting what I've posted in another forum.

GOUxHIDEKATSU in Ep25
I can't feel any chemistry at all between Gou and Hidekatsu :unsure: I feel there's something lacking in Akira's acting performance, but I also think Gou's expressions in front of Hidekatsu were awkward. Hidekatsu was promoted in every media as Gou's first love, and yet, Gou didn't look as happy as she was, when she married Saji Kazunari. So I also blame the directing. I don't blame the script, because I liked the plot for Ep.25 very much when I read the detailed synopsis(from GOU's official guidebook), I immediately like the idea of Gou-Hidekatsu when I read it, but after I watch the episode myself, somehow it didn't live up to my expectation. No chemistry and nothing's exciting at all from Gou-Hidekatsu's scenes. Hidekatsu has quite alot of screentime in tonight's episode, but somehow he's still so forgettable and I still can't feel his presence in the story.
I really have nothing against Akira, in fact, I was looking forward to his Hidekatsu since EXILE seem to be very popular lately and many girls likes him, so I thought I'll like him too, but too bad it didn't happen Although he was disappointing since the beginning, I was still hoping it's because of the script, and that it'll get better later, but at this point... I think I'm ready to make my final judgement on Akira's Hidekatsu. But let's wait until his last episode, next week.
I do hope it's just me, though. I hope everyone else can see an exploding chemistry between Gou and Hidekatsu and enjoys Ep25^^

Well, for me... Hidekatsu just don't have that charm like Kazunari or Hidetada's charms^^;

For Gou-Hidekatsu shippers, I hope you'll enjoy the last scene in Ep25
If that's Hidetada, surely I'll scream, lol.

Btw, they are currently filming the Sekigahara battle right now. I really can't wait!

There's also a rumor that Hidetada's evil wet nurse, Oba-no-tsubone, will be acted by Kaga Mariko. Oba and Gou will have some kind of "Ooku" battles in the Edo palace, so I'm really looking forward to that!^v^

Can't wait til the era of the Tokugawa shogunate comes! (getting tired with the Toyotomi family XD)

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jul 4th, '11, 04:40

MiIiyah wrote:Your efforts are appreciated but, I'll wait for the softsubs. I watch GOU on a 1080i TV so, the SD version wouldn't look as good as the HD version on it.!
Well, keep your fingers crossed that Avallac'h will continue to rip and sync the drama for the next 30 weeks... :sweat:

It's a time-consuming task for anyone, even more so since they're not being paid for it.

Actually, the same can be said for my recording it, but I think I owe it to all those who have recorded dramas so I can watch them... With or without subs.

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Jul 4th, '11, 21:57

After being steady at 18% for the last 3 episodes, Ep25 went down again to 16.3%.
I thought it'll raise up more since it's Gou's 2nd marriage.
i think its because ashida mana's drama come to an end;)

I have to catch up soon...!! can't wait to see Gou-Hidetada relationship also^^

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Jul 6th, '11, 13:51

According to some sources, Ashida Mana-chan is back on GOU's set today in NHK studio! Some thinks she'll be in a flashback scene playing as little-Chacha again, but some also says that she'll be playing the role as Sen-hime, Gou and Hidetada's first child!

Omg, I hope she'll be Sen-hime! Sen-hime was married off to Toyotomi Hideyori (Hideyoshi-Chacha's son) at 7 years of age (by Hideyoshi/Ieyasu's order), Mana-chan will be perfect for the role.

I'm a big fan of this child, I hope I can really see her again in GOU!^v^

r3nDo7

Post by r3nDo7 » Jul 6th, '11, 21:19

yanie wrote:According to some sources, Ashida Mana-chan is back on GOU's set today in NHK studio! Some thinks she'll be in a flashback scene playing as little-Chacha again, but some also says that she'll be playing the role as Sen-hime, Gou and Hidetada's first child!

Omg, I hope she'll be Sen-hime! Sen-hime was married off to Toyotomi Hideyori (Hideyoshi-Chacha's son) at 7 years of age (by Hideyoshi/Ieyasu's order), Mana-chan will be perfect for the role.

waooooo...really??seriously??if she'll be playing the role as Sen-hime it would be awesome;) i'm also her big fan...i really love this child;)

futarichan

Post by futarichan » Jul 7th, '11, 21:05

GOU ep25 : really juat like Gou's feeling. After all the storm :cry: happines come (even just a blink) :wub: :wub: :wub:
yanie wrote:Omg, I hope she'll be Sen-hime! Sen-hime was married off to Toyotomi Hideyori (Hideyoshi-Chacha's son) at 7 years of age (by Hideyoshi/Ieyasu's order), Mana-chan will be perfect for the role.
Am I the only one who feel weird about this. :unsure:
Why Gou-Hidetada gave birth to newborn Chacha?! :blink
r3nDo7 wrote:the video is gone :-(
That's because the video always against NHK broadcasting law. Upload fast also gone fast. If you want the video, let me know (smaller size 150 MB .MP4 probably 400x240 i forgot the video size), still have it.
KJ77 wrote: :D looking for gou recently this week, I just found that NHK BS has been air the mukai osamu traveling in gou's world. looking for the link and I could't find it. it comfirm that at 21 of mei and airing for more than 80 minutes. for someone who know the link to download it. please share it. the show content mukai visited gou hometown, lake Biwa, Azai nagamasa grave, tokugawa, and gou-hidetada grave.
I did know the link, but already expired (115 link). I'll try to send reminder to the uploader, cause the uploader could renew the link. Do have the video but my internet very slow at uploading so I never attempt it (with exception less than 200 MB), and videos that I have was smaller than the original HD (1.3 GB) encoded to fit my old computer (800 MB). Watch with HD version but keep the smaller one :mrgreen:

Anyway, found the alternative link (watch) from Gou' s forum @ baidu (thank to 禾灵惜) :w00t:
Part 1: 110521 向井理と行く戦国_1
Part 2: 110521 向井理と行く戦国_2

some spoiler :whistling:

ImageImage :pale: